Speaker 1: It's the radio segment that's catering to white women. With a new Hidden Valley Day Spa, you can smother yourself in soaking tubs filled with ranch, get balsamic vinagrette facials, or go for a full body shit two thousand island dressing massage Hidden Valley Day Spa where you're the salad. Sign up now with Laser Story. It's a segment where we read weird stories around the bol just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser and there's other crews on crabbabies just don't. This first laser story is out of Oh no, not again. It's Florida. Yeah, let's go Yes, And this almost sounds like the setup to a joke, but it's real. This past weekend, a naked woman walked into a convenience store armed with a potato peeler. Wait a minute, all sees are sharp. I myself before, and you're not gonna believe this part. But she was really drunk. That never happens.
Speaker 2: Why I feel better for her that she wasn't sober for this?
Speaker 1: Well, the woman is thirty five year old Celia Barrett, and when she casually waltzed into the store, without any clothes. She began yelling at the cashier about getting kicked out of that same store a day earlier. Why would you even say that? Just couldn't let it go when the clerk told her to beat it. She then threatened two workers with the peeler and said she was gonna kill somebody unless she got a free beer.
Speaker 2: I mean, I do feel like it's an easy exchange.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Witnesses then watched her topple over a display of red bulls. Then she got up and immediately tore open a carton of cigarettes, spilling them all over the floor. I think she was just taking a stand against smoking, though I don't think that.
Speaker 2: In this alone.
Speaker 1: Florida. An employee called the cops, and, not surprisingly, she was still fully naked when they arrived.
Speaker 2: She didn't find any clothes in the store.
Speaker 1: Now. She told them that she'd had about six shots of liquor maybe more is him man, probably all at once. So Celia is facing charges for aggravated assault, disorderly intoxication, trespassing, criminal mischief, and indecent exposure. Yeah, which is a very small rap sheet for a Florida criminal. So yeah, you're not gonna see her at the top of our like most hated Florida people of the year, let's go to her next laser story out of Austria.
Speaker 2: Really very different from Florida.
Speaker 1: Another shrimp on the Bobby thirty one year old Australia. Thirty one year old Marlene Engelhorn woke up recently and found out she was instantly twenty five million dollars richer. Oh my god, what a miracle, because apparently she's the descendant of Friedrich Engelhorn, who founded the German chemical and pharmaceutical company basf Okay.
Speaker 2: So it's family money.
Speaker 1: Got it when her mother died. She inherited that staggering amount of money so much so what is she gonna do with all of it? Well, she wants to give it away. That's really charitable, and now she's looking for strangers to help her do it. Sadly, Jose, you have to be an Austrian citizen. I just did an Austrian accent.
Speaker 3: You guys think I can Austrian.
Speaker 1: Austria mon I think it would pass. But she has been asking for applications for fifty people to share their views on how the money should be used.
Speaker 2: When each of them choos up and says, I have an idea. Why did you give it to me?
Speaker 1: Well, if you're selected, you'll spend a month discussing how to properly use the money to be a service for democracy. And she says she has no veto rites in this. Whatever the group of fifty chooses to do with the money is what will happen, even if they want to just give it all to themselves.
Speaker 2: Feels like someone doesn't like to make decisions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she says. She realizes she's putting a lot of trust in people that she doesn't know, but she says, what's the worst that could happen?
Speaker 3: They said that when they keep asking people the name public things like bony m and it always turns out bad.
Speaker 1: I would use it to all get passes to go to the Hidden Valley day spot and all dude so together. That's my mote. This next laser story is out of Food News. Yeah, a major food brand desperately wants us to start dipping our pizza in guacamole.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not anti. I wouldn't talk to me more here.
Speaker 1: Hermel Foods owns the brand Holy Guacamole and they're behind the push maybe for a good reason, because they did a poll that found seventy four percent of us would reach for guacamole at a Super Bowl party yeah, and ninety one percent would reach for pizza. Yeah, but only seventeen percent have ever tried them together. That's a good point.
Speaker 3: Anybody here and tortilla chips together with guacama delicious?
Speaker 2: Why not bread and good?
Speaker 1: When they're holding a contest called Guacafy Pizza, two hundred and fifty fans in San Francisco and Kansas City will win free pies and guak during the Big Game next week because they're watching.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna do a pineapple pizza just to make people saying.
Speaker 1: Oh, send it over here. I love that. So is this just a dumb marketing thing or does gualk On pizza actually sound good to you? If it was like one of those Kiso Beautia pizzas, I think it would be really good.
Speaker 3: I will tell you I love pizza Dippton Ranch. I mean, I know we started the segment, but it's the reason why I gained so much weight.
Speaker 1: Guacify yourself over at Hidden Valley day Spot. Yeah, we're gonna make this a thing. This next laser stories out of in the air up there. Oh, if aliens showed up tomorrow and they were not overly friendly, who would you want to be the point person in charge of talking it out with them? Or should we just go and let Brook deal with them?
Speaker 2: He was, how you do? I want?
Speaker 1: I want your your smallest intern alien to come meet me in the prize closet over and there. I need to talk with him.
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: Did I just fix universal peace?
Speaker 1: Did I say that? Because a new poll found that forty three percent of people say they would be cool with our current world leaders representing Earth. What Maybe they didn't specify who specifically that would be, So maybe the options are the President, Elon Musk, and Kanye.
Speaker 2: Still Combo, jesus.
Speaker 1: What about you? In the poll, forty two percent of Americans say yes they believe they themselves would be able to negotiate peace with beings from another galaxy. Forty percent they could talk it out yeah, a good point. Over Fifty three percent of people think aliens do exist some where, while thirty four percent of people say they need legit proof before they believe.
Speaker 3: That means they're not getting their speech ready to start the world peace process.
Speaker 1: Well, wouldn't we want this guy to be the one to speak to the aliens on our behalf because I think they'd be able to relate to each other. They're both green, they both make weird noises. We have aliens going after shoes all over this planet. It might actually be a better place. Okay that sound means Laser Stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time on Friday
Speaker 3: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.