Speaker 1: Tumble out a bit and stumbled to the kitchen through myself and stretch and try to come to them right now.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 1: We've got Christina on the phone, and when it comes to work in nine to five, Christina is over it. Oh, because she's a project coordinator and says she does not like her job of the rat rays. What job does she want to do? No job? What she wants. She wants to.
Speaker 2: Never work again, Christina, And if she.
Speaker 1: Wins today, she will have the money to start her early retirement.
Speaker 2: I get works.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it does, Christina. Welcome to the show. Hi with me, Christina.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious from your perspective, what do you hate so much about working?
Speaker 1: No whole having to do it every game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's not optional. Wouldn't optionals be nice? So great? It's like, why couldn't I have been a trust fun baby?
Speaker 1: It's pretty fun.
Speaker 2: I got to bring that up with my parents. Yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 1: You say, that's a good time. You go to talk to Jeff about it, right, I don't know. It's not work for me. It's fun, all right. So we're gonna send Brook out of the studio and while she leaves. Christina, you know the game works. He got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass. But you do have to beat Brooke outright to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Good luck? Your time starts now. Justin Timberlake celebrates a birthday today. Is he forty three or forty eight? Forty three? Pearl and walla walla are types of what vegetable onion? What is the official language of Portugal? Port named the host of the TV show Kitchen Nightmares, I don't know past chef Wendell's the mascot for what popular cereal out The scapula is more commonly known as what body part? In which country was pepperoni invented? And hint it's not Italy? Uh por sin? What's that? Oh? Good work there, Christina. Now I know that you don't want to work, but apparently you have done a little bit of work at home by building a bunk bed for your daughter. Yes, from scratch.
Speaker 2: Well, I took a part in an old bed and turned it into a loft bed. Okay, And how scared are you when she sleeps on the bottom?
Speaker 1: You know there's no bottom it's just a.
Speaker 2: Desk, oh Okay, Sott crash on top of her when she's sitting right.
Speaker 1: Okay, Christina is a woman of many talents. I love that, Brook. It's your turn, someone who hasn't built any bunk beds by herself, so I actually have to there you go, never even own the one you're missing out. Okay, Brook's your turn? Ready, Yes, your time starts now. Justin Timberlake celebrates a birthday today. Is he forty three or forty eight?
Speaker 2: Forty three?
Speaker 1: Pearl and walla walla are types of what vegetable onion? What is the official language of Portugal? Portuguese named the host of the TV show Kitchen Nightmares, Gordon Ramsey, Chef Wendell is the mascot for what popular cereal oh oh pass. The scapula is more commonly known as what body bark? In? Which country was pepperoni invented? And hint, it's not Italy?
Speaker 2: United States?
Speaker 1: Yes, we all say, let's go to the scoreboard to see how you did with Jose. We'll probably sit around and cook some soups and eat.
Speaker 2: Brandon desserts and just get off fat and sassy.
Speaker 1: Christina. Christina's ideal lifestyle. Well, I'm currently fat and sassy.
Speaker 2: Christina four, Oh my gosh, Christina did a good job.
Speaker 1: And Brook yeah very skinny in sassy. Oh thank you, bye byes. No, just edged out there barely, Christina.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, have a second career.
Speaker 1: Justa let's go over the answers for everybody. Justin Timberlake has a birthday today. He is forty three years old. Pearl and walla walla are types of onions. The official language of Portugal is Portuguese shocker on that one. Kitchen Nightmares is hosted by Gordon Ramsey Chef Wendel's the mascot for cinnamon toast crunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The scapul is more commonly known as your shoulder blade bang. Pepperoni was invented in America. Yeah yeah. Italians brought salami over and Americans made their own dried and spice. Your version called it pepperoni.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Good Christine. I'm sorry it wasn't enough to beat Brook here, but good news is just for playing. You win a fifty dollars gift card to Gray's Craze. You could celebrate with made to order charcouterie boards featuring handcrafted arrangements of these cheeses, breads, fresh fruits and veggies, sweets, and a whole lot more. Order for pickup or free local delivery at Grayscraze dot com and you could probably get some pepperoni and salami on it on.
Speaker 2: The cote and it's like I just worked an hour, and you know, I hope this year you find a long lost great uncle that dies and leaves you as entire inherent.
Speaker 1: Thank you, welcome for you, awesome Christina, Thank you so much for playing. We're going to be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow
Speaker 2: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.