Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 1: Y'all don't know y'all ball at all, So.
Speaker 3: Don't given them.
Speaker 1: Back A busy listening to show to.
Speaker 3: Joy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joy, have.
Speaker 4: You got to do that?
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: You love you.
Speaker 5: Gotta turn.
Speaker 2: Got to turn the mouth turn you probably got to turn mouth turn out a wad.
Speaker 1: Then up, come.
Speaker 2: Come out.
Speaker 6: You think that, Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, come on dig me now. One and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. Why Because God, God is in the blessing business. If you go get in line, he has something for you. God is amazing.
Speaker 2: The plan he actually has for you is so far greater than you can possibly imagine. It's really mind blowing. And as I look back on where He's brought me from and what He's currently doing for me, all I can do is tell you is God. That's all I can tell you, Because I tell you right now, I didn't foresee it. You know. It oftentimes amazes me when I listen to celebrities when they interview how they say, you know, I always always thought that this would happen for me, and I just you know it could be true, but for me, it's not that way at all. I didn't imagine it this way. I had a dream of becoming famous one day, but I had no idea it would ever get to this. It was a very very simple desire for fame. There is no way I could have seen all this. There is no way. I am telling you this has been nothing for me but the grace of God, and all the times I failed, every time I had fallen, he picked me up, He dusted me off, and he kept me moving. It has been an amazing thing to watch God do what he do. As I look back on my history and you sometimes look back on your history, you've got to see, man, Wow, what God has done for you and what He's brought you through to enable you to be where you are. It is amazing because really, I mean really real talk. Now, had he allowed all of the decisions I had made to play all the way out, I can assure you I wouldn't be here today. But God, through this grace and mercy, who had a plan for me, who was just waiting on me to come get in line, and then he was gonna start emptying. Now he was gonna start shipping out all the boxes in heaven with my name on it. And man, what a great god he is, What a great god he is. And you have boxes of blessings with your name on it that he is waiting to ship. But he needs you to go down there and get in line. That's what it is. It is not that he has more boxes for other people than he do you. He got boxes with your name on it who have never been shipped because you will not get in line to go get them. You will not ask God for him, you will not do the things necessary to attain them. We stop our own blessings. Man, I have been the biggest stopper of my blessings than anybody else. I can't really get mad at nobody. I got nobody to blame for my existence but me. But then at the same time, I can't take credit for this. I really really can't. I kid you not. I cannot take credit for it. And if you ever see me taking credit for it, tap me on the shoulder, say Steve, pull up. Remember you said this ain't about you. If you catch me taking too much credit, you have my permission to stop me. Now Here is the deal, though, and this is what I want to get through to you today, moving forward while under attack, new level, new devil. You know, every time you go somewhere, every time you try to progress, every time you make a decision to be better, to do better, that's going to be a confrontation you're going to have because it is the enemy's job to not see you go forward, do better, want more, behave yourself. There is a force that is operative out there that has people working on his behalf twenty four to seven. You got a computer, go read a blog. Just go read a blog. They busy man not knowing, but just saying evil stuff constantly. That's a job. Well, here's what happens I you. We have to always keep moving forward while we're under attack, because the attack is going to always come. If you allow the attackers to stop you, you will lose that particular battle. And you cannot afford this. You know. My father used to say, be careful when you're trying to kick body off the ladder, because you got to take your foot off too, and you might slip. And so when people are taking their feet off the ladder, most some of them, most the majority of them an't even up own a ladder. They just at the bottom, throwing stuff up at you. They are just shaking your ladder. They ain't even they ain't even on your level. Really tell you the truth, they really not. You have moved on far beyond them, spiritually, physically, everything, but they are still shaking your ladder and attacking.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: Keep moving forward while under attack, because the attacks are going to come. If you take the time to stop and address it, you are impeding your own progress. This is very important to understand. Go on bout your business and remember Steve Harvey and remember those of you out there. There is a Bible verse that helps me out every time. And I don't know why. I got it on six different plaques sitting all around my offices. Everywhere I go, I can read it Isaiah fifty seventeen. No weapon formed against me shall prosper that because this is that he will put me under his wings or protection. And this is my inheritance as a servant of the Lord period. I'm his boy, he my man, so so dig so when you're coming for me, I have to just rest on that Lord right there, that he got it that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. I'm just like you sometimes, you know, we know better, but sometimes we don't do better. Man, Let them say what they gonna say. When they get through saying it, when they get through writing it, when they get through talking about you, when they get through lying about you. Guess what they're gonna have to do. They're gonna have to step back and watch your rise. They gonna have to kick back and watch what God got for you, because nothing God got for you. Can't nobody stop it. I don't care what they do. Keep moving forward while under attack. Yo, something I tell you something, man. Minister Lewis fair Cohn taught me something very important one day, he says, Steve, remember this. He said. It is a common thing for a dog to bark up at the moon. But if the moon barks back at the dog, the dog becomes famous. You feel me, The moon was talking to you.
Speaker 4: What did you?
Speaker 2: How did the moon stop and talk to you? Don't give them that. Let the dog bark up at the moon. Don't you be up there? You go where God got you going? Don't bark back at this dog, cause the dog come famous because they ain't gonna be able to get to you. But the dog is famous now. They want to interview the dog now the dog. Guess what he gonna do? More barking? Guess what about you? Man? Go on about your business, y'all. God is in the blessing business all day long. Man, Go get in line, get you some get them packages and boxes shipped to you. They got your name on it.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 2: Morning, ladies and gentlemen. Again that God Almighty done, done it again. Ain't nobody greater? Ain't nobody great her? Boy, that's my jam I heard that to death. Nobody great hey, greater than you. It ain't nobody greater than that God. I said, nobody greater, nobody nothing. You better talk about it. Talk to talk George. That's my dude too. I can't think his name, the motivation talk that talk George. Yeah, that's my dude right now. I love that cat man. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Steve Hart Morning Show. We're up this morning. We glad about it, were grateful about it. If you have gratitude, it'll affect your attitude. Your attitude determines your altitude. Get your tued in check this morning. Man, you understand your film. Shelley Strawberry Colin for Real, Mississippi Monica Junior legend that he is nephew Tommy Jr. Yeah, I see you, man, Yeah you smiling today, was going heah. You know what, man, it ain't gonna change nothing. I can't complain. Complain, it ain't gonna change none. What you said. Yes, I know, but I had to check myself. I checked myself. I just want to remind you. So, see what I do like to do when I ment to a young man, I like to teach him his own lesson. I like to let him. You got to you learn from our mistakes. That's how we grow, Yes, sir and so. But you got to point out the mistakes. And the thing you did was you pointed out your own mistake. That's how you grow. Most people don't grow because they blame other people for they shortcoming. It's really, yes, it's us the whole time. I can't find a good man. I keep meeting all these dogs. You a dog catcher? See, stop being dog catching? Go ahead all the time. Well not, you can't run into someone without being a dog catching.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: For the women out of here, not all I mean, I mean, I'm not saying all that's the case, but you know, sometimes they just hop over your trest but told him me, you just need a taller fence. Most dogs can't leave dogs, They gonna go over there.
Speaker 1: Defriend found about it though.
Speaker 2: You find a way to make everything he makes sense for you. That's what you do. Well, you got to because if you don't, who is gonna make sense to? Yeah, I'm what I'm not goin to do is sit up into a life of confusion. The God I serve is not a god of confusion. He's a god of answers and solutions, faith and hope. So if I believe in him, why am I sitting over here looking hopeless?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make some judgmental mistakes from time to time, as we all do. But I'm turning around to admit my mistake, ask for forgiveness, and get on up and move home.
Speaker 3: Hum.
Speaker 2: And I'm staying on that right there. Shout out to my man Tyler Perry. Yesterday we started taping at the studios. Yesterday I touched my pride. I was of him over the studio. Next thing I know, he popped through the door. We had a long conversation.
Speaker 1: Look at that brother, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And just upping each other, just upping each other. We did him talk about one person that was doing better than us, not now one.
Speaker 1: Steve coming up in thirty two minutes as to be ours. We will hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back right after this. You're listening hard Morning show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back.
Speaker 2: What you got for his neph This right here is called jingeridis and we know what that is today, y'all, So please don't be confused like God was ginger gun disease in the mouth. When I first heard it, I thought it was.
Speaker 3: Come on, Hello, I'm trying to reach Kelvin Kelvin Davis. Yeah, this is Calvin. Who am I speaking with? How you doing, Kelvin? Let me make sure I got to write Kelvin Kevin? You you at the job? You work on the fourth floor, right, Yeah? I work on the fourth floor. Are you in a cubicle next to Randy?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, I am. But But who am I? Who am I speaking with? Well, I'm not at liberty to give my name right now, but I'm bringing some news from the job that I think you might want to. You know, this is some news I think that you would probably want to know, and uh, I'm just let's just say, I'm an I'm an employee from another floor and I got I got wind of what was going on on the fourth floor, and I wanted to, you know, I wanted to. I wanted to bring it to your attention because I think on your floor, nobody's bringing this to your attention, you know. Okay, So let me get this straight. You can't tell me your name, but you work on the floor below me.
Speaker 2: Do you know me?
Speaker 3: I've seen you before, I've seen you before. Okay, no, no, no, no, no, do you know me? I mean I don't know you know? So no? I mean I mean, okay, So how did how did you get to so called being the spokesperson for people who work with me? Hey? Man, Like I say, I just wanted to give you the news because the whole fourth floor, it is God's has been about you, and nobody's telling you what's going on. Okay, So obviously the gossip reason about me has gotten to you on the third floor, and now you are coming to to be my deliverer or so to speak. I'm just a guy. I'm just a guy bringing you some news. Man, I'm just here. Let me let me ask you this, bro, are you Are you flossing at night? What business is that of yours? I'm just I'm just asking you flossing at night? Will you floss on a regular basis?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I floss on a regular basis? What's that got to do with the price of tea in time?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Where's the last time you've been to the dentist? Man? Who the hell are you? Let me tell you to be honest, what you mean? My problem is not really with you. I'm really upset with the people on the floor that's not telling you. But you know why, why ain't you talking to them? What the problem is, man, is that it is that they talking about you and they're not telling you what your issue is. So let's get to the issue at hand. So you are flossing. You are flossing, that's what you're saying. Damn straight, I flass? Okay? Are you brushing your tongue? Come on now, you don't have to. You don't have to question me about my hygienic makeup. You don't know me, you have never talked to me. But you're gonna side with a bunch of folks that think I'm not I'm not siding with them, brother, I'm not siding with him, but all on your behalf, you're siding with them, okay, kel kell Man kel Ken Listen, this is day Really, you don't even know me and you're gonna approach me like this, So, Kevin, they think you have ginger vitas? Oh, I mean, are you? Will you go to your dinners? Are y'all cleaning below your gums? Will the dentists do what you do? And I'm laying there with my mouth wide open, and I go more than every six months, So what the hell are you talking about? Well, okay, something is wrong, okay, And everybody's saying that it's you. Is your breath, that's that's just you know, they saying they were in the fourth floor to go down to the lobby just to get some fresh hair. Because that's bullying. Well, this is what I want you to do, since you speaking on their behalf, tell every one of them, sorry so and souls, that if they got a problem with me, they need to come approach me. And then if it's that bad, I'll blow my strength as breath in their face. Bring it off, because this conversation with you is really way off. Face, because you have no business calling me telling me what they say. Can I give you some some some items to mix together for you to gargle with later tonight. Can so you work, you work in the building, but now you're a dentist man.
Speaker 2: You know what this is?
Speaker 3: Bull And we're gonna settle this tomorrow first thing in the morning, when I matter of fact, I'm gonna go to the full floor and wait for all these sorry so and so to come up there. Who's been talking about me behind my back? And guess what you invited to the party too, player, since you're gonna be their representative, each one of them lying back is when they get in there. As far as I'm concerned, when tomorrow get here is gonna be whooping. And if you watch some of it show up since you the representative, but you can get do you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Tell them?
Speaker 3: Do you do you think it could be some cavities or something? Do you think you get the cavity my foot in your cabinet? This is what it's gonna be. And whoever else want to try to take it out, they gonna get it in there. So guess what it's on tomorrow. I know I ain't got gingus. Are you only brushing in the morning when you leave for work? Are you only bring? Have you not understood me? Don't keep questioning me. You can question me tomorrow after I will be and yours. Can you bring? Can you bring why you try to do? Why'd you do me this way? Then I tell you? Then I tell you?
Speaker 2: Can you bring?
Speaker 3: Can you bring your tooth brush? Tomorrow? Can you bring? You bring your toothbrush? It's five fingers on my tooth brush. I bring them. They be balled up and you will get to mister cleaning that you ain't never thought you would get from a bentist. Okay, just don't know what target. Man. Hey, hey, bruh, broh, calm calm down, man, just calm down. We're trying to get to we're trying to fix the problem. This gonna fix the problem. Kevin, You kicking is not gonna change your breath. I ain't gonna worry about it. Well, guess what, no line jokers to come down there and sit in your cubicle. All right? So do you I mean, do you want to know who? Who put this out there? I want you to know me when you see me tomorrow. Go ahead, and lay it out for me. Tell me.
Speaker 2: Okay, so.
Speaker 3: This is Nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Randy got me the prank phone call you man, you know what you almost taught me to say something you is lined into me. Yeah. You wait tilass Brandy in the morning. You wait till I see him? All right, man, give it?
Speaker 9: Tell me.
Speaker 3: Tell me what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land without a doubt. Man, they gotta be Nephew Timmy and the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, Nephew. Coming up next, it is time to ask the CLO. You're listening hard morning show. Coming up at the top of the hour, we will talk with Egypt and Mike from the hit TV show HDV, a GTV's hit show that is not easy to say. Married to real Estate. They're dishing about the new season and what it's like to work with your spouse. We love, love, love their family dynamic on screen. That's coming up at the top of the hour, But right now it is time to ask the CLO, our chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. This runs from Gladys in East Point Gladys writes, my friend posted a picture of her so called famous peach cobbler on Facebook, and my husband commented with the praise hands emoji. He said, nothing's wrong with giving her a compliment. Now she's gloating. How should I handle her?
Speaker 2: What's the room? Your husband put a praise hands emote. Now she's gloating. What's the problem. I don't understand the problem now. Obviously that peach cob that is hitting. That's for sure, on point, on point. Anytime you put the Lawd's hand, the prayer hands hand, Yeah, it's delious much yeah, and he didn't have some of it. Now now she gloats. What you mad about? Well, prayer hands?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, no, no, yes, yes, Lord.
Speaker 2: Listen to me. If a woman posted a picture herself in a bukin and your emoji is prayer hands, you are now asking the Lord to grant this wish. That's what they need. When you put it next to some peach cobbler, it's a whole different thing. That is not flirting.
Speaker 1: He come on, y'all, come on, well yeah, yeah, yeah, she didn't like it. Well she rightly, and Denver says, I have three friends and I'm the center of the group, the one that got us all together. They branch off and hang out without inviting me, And they said, it's because I have a boyfriend and they're single. Is that an excuse because they don't like me.
Speaker 2: No, it's because you have a boyfriend and they single. If what they're going out to do is single women, they don't want to ask you to come because they already know you got a boyfriend. Would be reading deeper this boy they don't like me emotion. Yeah, well let's move on there because we have this. Yeah, what's the problem.
Speaker 1: You guys suck? All right?
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Chloe in Southfield says, my boyfriend took a selfie while we were on a date and he posted with the caption in these streets tonight. All of his comments were from girls asking, wya where are you at? I know we don't post each other on social media? But is this crossing a line?
Speaker 2: God? Hmmm, God, I mean it's what crosses the line?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 1: He posted in these streets tonight.
Speaker 2: I think she just said they don't post each other on some post yourself mm hmm.
Speaker 1: She didn't like the fact that the women responded.
Speaker 10: You know that it makes it look like he was out alone in these streets, and she's yeah, and.
Speaker 2: They like you, And I say, okay, okay, but can I say tell you what else? That way you had to apply. He could eat, he could be at a church and help post a selfie. Y'll say, all up in this lodge house where you at, well, where you at? Women looking for men?
Speaker 5: Right, that's why they said that were you? No, he did it by himself a selfie. He didn't say she posted a picture. He took a selfie.
Speaker 2: In these streets.
Speaker 1: He didn't posted with him and her saying we outside.
Speaker 3: Him.
Speaker 1: It was yeah, it was just a selfie.
Speaker 8: She wasn't on and the women can't see.
Speaker 2: How that's crossing the line. But I can see what she wants to take it there.
Speaker 1: Her feelings are hurt.
Speaker 2: I don't know why feelings would be hurt. When he posted I'm out in New Street d Yeah, what did an outdo date.
Speaker 1: In these streets?
Speaker 2: They weren't It made you feel better? He said, I'm up in this hotel lobby restaurant, trying to sound cool. Look young young street. That's social media.
Speaker 1: Man is wow, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, but you can't.
Speaker 2: Even have a relationship no more. They read everything in it. You got likes? Who is this girl like in your picture? How the hell I know?
Speaker 10: But he Okay, my fans is old. Not all of them, yeah, not all, not all of them. I am not just saying her feelings are hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what she's gonna see.
Speaker 2: What I do is with social media. I don't I don't let my ego get in that social media because you read a comment. So let's come all right now, No, don't, don't, don't go down that dog.
Speaker 1: Huh, don't do nothing risk now that you have on the scrolling Yes, stop reading the comments, all right? Last one, Steve, This is from k one in Saint Louis. Kawan writes, I had a one night stand with a girl and uh and about a month ago, she told me she was pregnant. The night I had sex with her, I wore a condom and I was so drunk I couldn't finish the task. She told my mom, And my mom wants me to do what's right. I want to wait seven for a DNA test. What's so bad about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta get DNA though, ain't no doubt about that. I was watching the judge show the other day, yours no, And it was like this. It was a paternity to court and the man was in there and the white guy had been sent to prison for five years for not paying child support. The woman brings the son to court. He over eighteen now and they did a DNA. The man said they wouldn't give him a DNA. He begged for death. He served five years in prison. They read the report of the DNA and said, you are not the father. That dude dropped down and said, oh god, five years. He spent five years in prison. You can't get that back. And he can't get that back. And then she asked the lady do you know who the real father is? She said, yes, I do. I'm in contact with him all the time. He looked she needed to go to jail. Are you kidding me? And then he looked at his son. He said, see daling, that's why he said, mane, I still love you. Man, got it now? The boy sitting over there. He crushed the woman and I thought, now, how this woman don't go to jail. That's so crazy to me. All that hard, Yes, that's hard. You have to get a DNA. That's man. That woman sent this man to prison for five years and knew he wouldn't. The dad is that's horrible, boy, that right there, she ruined his life. That's hard, right, get it back. No, I felt so bad for that dude. He said. Oh god, fuck. He was just and the court was just. They were and she was sitting Bam. Do you know who the real father is? Yeah, we're in contact. Oh my boy, that George was eating her ass alive. So yeah, get a DNA test.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 2: See, I'm going back to jail man. Are you all right? Smart?
Speaker 11: You up?
Speaker 1: Next, we have Egypt and Mike from HGTV's hit show Married to Real Estate. Right after this, you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: All right, everybody, as promised, today we got two special guests. They are the stars of HGTV's hit show Married to Real Estate. Now that the show is currently in this third season got over nineteen million viewers. Wow, it's Egypt Sharad and Mike Jackson. They are the most down the earth married couple that renovates houses together. They also do a marriage and money podcast together, and they run a real estate renovation and designed business. They got a lot to tell us about, so we gonna get to it. Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together on the Steve Harvey Morning Show for Mike and Egypt.
Speaker 3: Get up there and get the crust them on the eyes.
Speaker 2: Come on now, y'all better bring that energy. That's how you stay on TV for three seasons. Nobody tuning in to dead people.
Speaker 1: They're fun and they're real. They have a beautiful family, all of that, Steve, and you know, Egypt, I'm so so proud of you.
Speaker 2: You know what, Egypt. When we were on in New York and New York, when we were presently working in New York, Egypt came on after us. I used to stop viving now and then just to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I used to to ask for a minute by right, yeah, all questions I.
Speaker 2: Was, you know, I answered the questions and stuff. She's just really a cool, cool person. I'm so happy you he found you though, thank you.
Speaker 4: He's finally wa job finally.
Speaker 3: But ye, and the first day I saw her, see listen, I said, that's my wife right there. I knew what was what's.
Speaker 4: Crazy as he did, guys, And so you already know when a man tells you on the first date you're my wife. What do we think?
Speaker 1: Oh, wait a minute, Wait a minute. And you guys have a real marriage. That's what's so beautiful about it. It's real, you see, the real and I love that.
Speaker 4: I'll be honest with you. We're still working on that, right, we'll let's all know what. We got to perfectly figure it out. But I think you know, Mike every now and again, you know, on the job, will say, babe, come meet me in a car into the pantry. You know, he put me into the pantry or something like that. Bro, we're prow folks, right, you know, we have our little day date every now and again to keep it alive and keep it sexy. And and Mike always says, I say too, If we don't work, nothing's gonna work. The business won't, the kids won't, nothing won't. So you know, we got to keep pouring into the relationship as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not just about being parents and partners. Listen, you still sexty to me. I'm still sexty to you. Keep it sexy, keep the spontaneous, all right. We gonna keep this thing hot. We're gonna keep dating. There you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could I could grow, I could do that. Yeah, I could do the parentry, I can't do the car no more. I'm going in there and knock them can goods off that shelf. We should get the beans in the slow and I ain't gonna be able to get out in their car no more. I'm telling you that right now. Yeah, but that's what it is. They're they're they're real.
Speaker 1: You see the realness and you see the love of between them on the show. And that's what I love about the show. I love the real estate all that me too.
Speaker 5: And they flirt with each other on the show. Surely they're so cute.
Speaker 8: They're so cute.
Speaker 5: And I love the fact that you know. It was one episode. I want to say this, Egypt and Mike. There was one episode where the woman she broke off her engagement and you guys did a renovation of her basement because she didn't really want to leave her house.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that?
Speaker 9: And you love.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was Jasmine, And I felt at the end of the episode I was about to cry because you empowered her.
Speaker 1: You empowered her to with that design that she wanted.
Speaker 5: You guys, listen to her. She didn't have a lot of money, but you empowered her to keep her home, to start over, to give her that girl power that she could do this. You did the backyard, it was just fly and I just love that. So it's leyers to what you guys do. We're just remodeling.
Speaker 1: It's deeper than that.
Speaker 2: So I love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I consider myself blessed. We do every day to be able to legitimately do something that we love with each other and bring our family along for it, like you know, our uncle Mark's on the show, you our cousins and the business. Yeah, and we've come a long way, you know, hopefully from you know, our lists of God's Ears will be on for ten more seasons.
Speaker 7: So hey, it is a nephew time. Can y'all help me out? I need a closet or hot flashes? Can y'all do something for my way to do that? A nice cold closet, just something for hot flash.
Speaker 3: I mean, I didn't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't know men had hot flashes. I just started to trade men.
Speaker 3: Men go through too.
Speaker 7: No, No, I'm going through the fact that my wife goes through that. She got to AIRN fifty. I'm just trying to get some.
Speaker 3: Help over here. We're gonna work that out on season four. Make sure you sign up and we got you brothers.
Speaker 4: We fight over the Sermos set over here too.
Speaker 1: I love the fact that you guys are building an empire and Egypt. We're gonna talk about that, your your store, your your furniture store, all of that, because you guys do so much and the time that you have on TV and we love it so much. I mean, you have a story called Indigo Home. You do home renovations, you do home decorps. We have to talk about all of that. We got to take a short break, but when we come back, we're going to talk about that and your Money and Marriage podcast. Okay, all right, all right, all right, we're with Egypt and Mike from HGTV's Married to Real Estate. We'll be back right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show, Steve Harvey Morning Show. We are back with Egypt and Mike from HGTV's hit show Mary to Real Estate. We love the show. We're so happy you guys could join us. You're in your third season, nineteen million viewers. You got so much going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when we left we were talking about all the things they were doing. But let's talk about this for a minute, man, because you all have a home furnishing line called Indigo Road.
Speaker 4: Yes, so you guys actually see the culmination of that. This season. You'll get to see the development, or at least the very beginning of the Indigo Road. You know, TV is always like the year behind, so so you'll.
Speaker 3: See the beginning of it.
Speaker 4: But Indigo Road is actually our real estate company. We've got Indigo Road Realty design groups and home furnishings now so you can find us at Indigo Road dot com. We're on ways there. We're working on a deal with Home Goods right now. Y'all want to do it?
Speaker 2: Yes, an empire, I love it, but that's what happens though. When you get a team, you got to get teammate.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I tell men all the time, you can be successful by yourself. Well, you'll never be great without a woman. There is a long great men. You can't sign up for greatness without a woman because they are too detailed, they know too much. Hey, you all got a lot of stuff. Let's talk about one of the special projects y'all work on the show this year or something with some HBCUs.
Speaker 3: Yes, Steve, let me tell you, we are so happy and excited and humbled to be a part of the clerk. Atlanta University CAU, you know, the historically black college in the South here, and they called us and said, listen, the men's basketball team, we're getting ready to renovate the lounge and the locker room area. Can you guys come on over and help us out? And what I tell you, it's gonna be something talk about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I was, I'll be honest, y'all, that was a lot of pressure.
Speaker 3: I was nervous.
Speaker 4: My first instinct was no, Mike, we can't do it. But I'm so glad we did. It came out absolutely amazing. So we're looking forward to you guys seeing that this season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this couple is doing a lot of great things, man, a lot of great things in a total scheme of things, which is a testament to marriage and partnerships and finding the right one and dream building when two people get together in his name, man, Hard Hard Tomester, we happy for y'all you doing it. We're gonna be watching Married to Real Estate with Egypt and Mike tomorrow night, Thursday night, nine pm Eastern Time on hg TV. Egypt, Mike, thank y'all.
Speaker 3: So much than we appreciate y'all.
Speaker 1: Love congratulations, Hot Flash closet.
Speaker 2: Don't forgive him Tommy, but real thought that make a lot of money because I get a hot Flayer company. All you can just double down and just put you a stand up meat locker in your house.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Egypt and Mike. We will be watching coming up in thirty four minutes after the hour. Steve Junior is upset that you don't take his music choices seriously and he wants to talk about it with you right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show. All right, So Junior, are you okay?
Speaker 2: Steve? Oh, he's great, don't worry about him.
Speaker 1: He's your name. Did I miss something you missed? A ye, a whole book. So Junior, you and Steve really, I mean you guys have had this beef going on for the last couple of days about this music and who you like and who he likes and Jodasy and all of this. So can you please settle your beef over your music preference?
Speaker 12: No, I just won't understand that we ap group, you know, yeah, and he just don't have no love for our music.
Speaker 2: And no, he don't say that I have I don't have love for your music. What you told me was just two days in a row. You said Jodasy was better than Marvin Kay and then you told me that's what you said. Then you said Jodasy was was was better than the Brothers.
Speaker 3: Stop.
Speaker 2: I can't feel that way as in front of me.
Speaker 1: Yes you can, you can.
Speaker 2: You can feel that way if you want to. Yeah, okay, you can't feel that way on the Steve Harvey Morning. Well, well so I'm gonna feel that way. Okay, what else you got, Junior?
Speaker 12: Because because you know it, because it's gonna make you upset again, because I feel this way, you know, now you know I was listening to some other music. I think Josie is just as replable as I think. That's probably good.
Speaker 2: Why is y'all laughing? What is so funny?
Speaker 1: Can I just say one thing? This argument would sound better if your voice was just a little deeper, just like, Yes, I think jas is Josie better than what?
Speaker 2: Deep?
Speaker 1: Does it matter?
Speaker 2: I just said it? Going down?
Speaker 1: I think I think Joe Jonas better than Jay that was.
Speaker 2: I think square playing Bob is better than Sixth Street because that's what it sounds like. I'm here you know JR. Junior JUNR Okay, I don't. I don't know. And man, maybe you should use like some different comparisons, like here's here's some groups that was out at the same time. Do you prefer Jo Tosy over New Edition.
Speaker 1: Boys to Men? That was their biggest rival during that Boys to move on up? Yes, yes, that was the biggest rival.
Speaker 2: Doing it again, you're doing it again. You're doing it again.
Speaker 1: See how you did that again?
Speaker 3: Say?
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody saying yeah, j have you have you heard? Have you heard it? Yeah? Probably not as much as you can you. Stephen emails his cousin Casey Hayley. He can sing, ain't nobody saying it ain't no doubt them boys can say when when though you get killed on the day and condition? What do you mean? I mean that the old Jays and Marvin Gaye and and and and and and and I sing and sound the same all the time. They not better than none of them people you just said, not now one. They ain't even the same conversation. I don't even why they're good, but they and they damn good. Jo look at me? Yeah all that? Who's your next favorite group?
Speaker 1: JR? I don't think there's another one is your Jo because he's in that group.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey man, let me just just just for kicks and giggle, because I already think that you think Jodasy is better than Earth win it five.
Speaker 1: If you better than they just as good.
Speaker 2: They bought equal, they bought even, they about even.
Speaker 11: They bought crazy. If you bought grave Jo, you're not your opinion that you ever got your opinion.
Speaker 2: How y'all don't see this me. I'll see how y'all figure out how you see it. That's what you're trying to figure out equal, all right.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this argument will ever end. Coming up next, it is the Nephew with today's prank phone call. Right after this you're listening morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It is my Strawberry letter for today. The subject is line them all up and I still win. But right now it is time for the Nephew and today's prank phone call.
Speaker 2: Uh this right here is that ain't that's bad grammar? Right there? But that ain't my baby's That ain't my brother's baby. That ain't When when did you start caring about bad grandma? Where was that meeting at that. Ain't that ain't my brother's baby. So if you start talking good Grandma, m huh boy, we're gonna put your heads out of the family. Yeah, you're gonna go over there. You're gonna be a strawberriers. What you're gonna be? What is that supposed to mean? What you.
Speaker 1: Supposed to mean?
Speaker 2: Sir Bougie always concerned about grammar.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's important, like the truth.
Speaker 7: Well again, so are you not like, let me real quick, You're not supposed to say in opposed to that's not good?
Speaker 2: Not supposed to say what as opposed as what you're supposed to say? What time? I rather do this and opposed to doing that. I'd rather do this in opposed to doing that. That's wrong. What's wrong with it? Though? What is supposed to I rather do this inposed as opposed to that?
Speaker 1: I'd rather do this as opposed to that.
Speaker 2: As what.
Speaker 3: I like that?
Speaker 2: That's just a waste of ass were proper, that's like. That's like Roscoe Wallace when he wrote that song for Stevie Wonder, which which one we wanted he over for Stevie Wonder, and he did not tell Stevie he blind he missing the s now. Now we all, Now we got to deal with that. I don't know who wrote this song in Bray off on him, but they left that others off because when Roscoe wrote the song, the song was ass. Steven got his hands on it. He's blind, he can't read that. He ain't seen one of us. Now we all got to figure out what he's talking about. Now that's around the sun. That earth knows he's revolving.
Speaker 1: What beautiful lyrics?
Speaker 2: Beautiful? Oh man? When the ass clearly says your ass is big and a round, that's the song. That's the earth. All right, boy, here we go. That ain't We're going back to it. Shutley, That ain't my brother's baby. Ain't my brother's babe. That I ain't. Let's go catch up. Don't worry about this song. I need to take care.
Speaker 7: I talked to man, I speak to Terry Mamaame is Daryl Damen is my brother. I don't live in Dallas where y'all live at. I'm the one that live out of town. But we didn't have a family meeting and talked about it. And uh, I know Travis is your son. He eight years old. But the problem is the reason why I'm calling you, uh, Tiry, is cause we didn't find out that Travis.
Speaker 2: Ain't none of Damon's child.
Speaker 7: Excuse me, Travis ain't none a Damon child. He been paying you child support here for the last old on and you said your name, I'm Darren, I'm Damon brother.
Speaker 9: And who gave you this information?
Speaker 2: We are to have found the information out.
Speaker 7: We actually gonna go down there to the courthouse and get all this stuff rectified. But we didn't find out that Travis ain't no, ain't none of Damon's child. And you've been sitting up here sending you money seven eight hundred dollars a month and this child ain't even here.
Speaker 2: Now, I hate for Travis to find this out, and he gonna have to find it out.
Speaker 10: He ain't for.
Speaker 9: Why you calling me?
Speaker 7: Look, the family didn't had a meeting, and I'm the one that they decided to make the phone call and tell you what's.
Speaker 9: Going on now, don't you you You don't have a damn thing to do with this. You You ain't nobody daddy over here. So I'm not sure what you're calling for. Who God made you king or wanted you to be head in charge to call, but that's not gonna work out.
Speaker 2: Well, let me, why are you doing this to my brother? That's what I'm saying. For eight years, the man been sending you seven hundred some dollars a month and this ain't.
Speaker 8: Even his child.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm.
Speaker 2: Why am I even talking to you?
Speaker 9: I'm not really sure. Your brother need to call me if he has any problems to questions. You have a good day.
Speaker 2: Hell, you don't hang no damn phone up on me. Damon told me you lit last was hard headed anyway.
Speaker 9: Now, look you know what you got the wrong one baby, Like I'm trying to not lose all my religion today, but you about to make me lose it on your Well, you don't know who you over here. So like I said before, h my son, your nephew that you trying not to claim over there. I don't know why you came from wherever they are. You said you came from the Dallads to try to I came.
Speaker 7: I came from California down here to Dalla and I'm telling you need to.
Speaker 9: Take your back come back to California because down here you don't.
Speaker 3: Know me like that.
Speaker 7: No, I don't know you, but I'm finna know you and Travis find to know that my brother ain't his daddy.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know.
Speaker 9: You know what, you need to talk to your brother again. That's what you need to do. And you don't need to be talking to me.
Speaker 2: You finnah send us all the money my brother didn't send, y'all.
Speaker 9: I and when I do, Look but I said, when I sent all that eight years worth of money back, you gonna.
Speaker 7: Send every dime back because it belonged to my brother that ain't my brother.
Speaker 2: Child.
Speaker 7: Now we ain't got time to be going on. No MARVEI polvish showing nothing to find out who is right?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 9: Like I said, you kicked the wrong one to it be your best bet not to call me anymore. You actually it is a good thing that you call, because if you can't knocking on my baugh, you got job with today.
Speaker 2: No you go, that's my second thing I'm finn to do.
Speaker 7: If we can't rectified over the fount, I don't have a problem coming over there knocking down some dose and getting some questions answered, because damn, this ain't Damon's baby, obviously.
Speaker 9: You must wish it was yours. So she's taking so much interest.
Speaker 7: No, it ain't mine but but and it ain't Damon's either, and we got nothing money, must not have any and looking for a song.
Speaker 9: But I'm sorry this was taken over here and Damon where we continue to play what he owed?
Speaker 2: Damon don't open.
Speaker 9: That's what's wrong with your brothers now you don't wanna play. I'm sorry. He's gonna continue to play. And you can call whoever you.
Speaker 3: Wanna come, do whatever you wanna do.
Speaker 9: So go back and tell your mama and everybody else who who waiting for this meeting, to let them know it ain't happening.
Speaker 2: Look, my mama ain't got nothing to do with it, Mama business.
Speaker 9: But your mama, you say, sir, Mamma and a y'all got together. She the same way. I'll see where you get it from. You're just like her, knows it, y'all from nosing people, mam y'all, damn business. That's a grown man.
Speaker 2: That ain't.
Speaker 7: My mama said it from the get go that it wasn't Hunt, That it wasn't Damon John.
Speaker 9: No, I mean your mama. The two face lock because you ain't what your mama said.
Speaker 2: You ain't finna sit here. And bring my mama up in this well.
Speaker 9: If you know so much, then you back. Come knock on my back, Come knock on my bell.
Speaker 2: If you want to we done done.
Speaker 7: The man seven hundred and fifty dollars times twelve times eight is seventy two thousand dollars. That's how much money my brother didn't send you, and that's how much we want back.
Speaker 2: And I need you to get to working on this money.
Speaker 9: Naw, okay, why don't you come over here and get it?
Speaker 2: Don't get your today, Terry.
Speaker 9: Come on over here. You don't see him to think?
Speaker 4: Who you in Dallas?
Speaker 2: When is? I don't care nothing about it, but I'm in no Dallas.
Speaker 9: We ain't dying to fail you. So what I don't even know what they hear is don't I don't even know why I'm wasting my time talking to you. Like I said, your brother is a week if he got to have you. Y'all had a meeting and you got to be the one to call. I'm not really understanding.
Speaker 2: Look, I got one more thing I need to say to you. Is you listening to me?
Speaker 4: You know you do?
Speaker 9: No mo damn nerves, that's what you're doing.
Speaker 2: You respect me. Are you listening to me?
Speaker 3: You what this is?
Speaker 2: Nephew time me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 3: You just got right?
Speaker 2: Oh my, you'll just God, pray by your sister Tanya baby.
Speaker 3: Know what.
Speaker 2: She said? Talk to her about her baby daddy and that baby.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't play with the Oh my god, I'm so bad.
Speaker 7: All right, let me ask you this, what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the.
Speaker 3: Land to Steve Warby Morning Show.
Speaker 2: That ain't my brother's baby, Keep it stupid?
Speaker 7: New York City. The Nephew is on his way to town. Two shows Saturday night at the New York City Winery. The first show is completely sold. I've got a few tickets left for the second show. New York City. Been a minute, Been a minute? Boy, Oh my way back? Can't wait? Ben they eat a little bit, have a little fun. Walk to New York City to sleep the city that don't sleep. Into a slice of piece and walk down the street. It's gonna be real nice and it ain't too cold. Check the temperature, all right?
Speaker 1: Thinking of you coming up next to this the strawberry letter. The subject is line them all up and I still win. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter, and if you need advice on relationships, works, sex, parenting, and more. Please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com by clicking submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 2: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is draw bavery letter.
Speaker 1: Thanking if you subject, line them up, line them all up, and I still win. You're Stephen Shirley. I've been in a relationship for twelve years and my girlfriend confessed that she cheated on me seven years ago. She blurted it out during an argument and it cut like a knife. I have never cheated on her when I could have, I remained faithful. The worst part for me is that but she won't tell me who she cheated with. She thinks that clearing her conscience is enough and I should be able to deal with it and move on. But I can't. How can she halfway confess It could be one of my friends, co workers, a guy at the gym, or even a family member. I have been going crazy imagining her with another man and then trying to figure out if he was taller than me, if he was more in shape than I am, is he ball headed? Does he have a beard? I'm driving myself crazy thinking it might be someone in our inner circle. I went to her again this morning and asked her to tell me who it is. She had the audacity to tell me that she didn't have to tell me that she cheated in the first place, so I need to stop asking her who she cheated with. I asked her if it was more than one guy, and she smirked and said maybe. I told her to line them all up and I still win, she said, sarcastically, Oh really, So now I'm even more confused. In order for me to move forward in this relationship, I need to know who she slept with and all of the details of her affair. Are these unreasonable requests? Wow? What were you guys arguing about? I mean, you don't say, but it must have been pretty bad for her to let that slip out. I mean, who does that? She did it on purpose? Nobody really slips out with that kind of information. Anyway, you're asking for something you're not going to get. Who she slept with, how many was it a co work? You're not going to get that. She's taunting you with that information. She's holding onto it. Who knows why she cheated But since you never knew about it and it was seven years ago, she just shouldn't have blurted it out. It was better when you were clueless. Now you feel betrayed, you feel suspicious of her, you're mad, you're hurt, and I'm sure you feel like a fool. You feel foolish, you don't trust her anymore. And I'm only saying all of that because that's how most people feel when when they've been cheated on, when they find that out. You're no different in that regard. So these answers you want, the answers you say you need to move on, who where, when and all that, You're not gonna get that. It's just not gonna happen, unless unless you have another big argument, then maybe she'll blurt some more stuff out. But until then, I guess after twelve years, this relationship looks like like it's at a standstill. Or either it's over because she's not gonna say anything.
Speaker 2: Steve man man or man or Man, I ain't never heard this will be fun?
Speaker 3: Uh Uh.
Speaker 2: This is a new one to me, because, Bro, I'm just gonna have to be real with you when I read this letter right here, and I don't know how you're gonna take this, doll, but just this, uncle Steve, just talking now from a real from a real perspective man, because I don't I don't even understand the whole thought process behind the letter. And I just want you to, just as a man, look at this thing. Maybe in a way you're not looking at it. I've been in a relationship for twelve years. My girlfriend confessed that she cheated on me seven years ago. Okay, first of all, where y'all going? If y'all been together twelve years? She decided to tell you that she cheated on you seven years ago? Where y'all going?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: Twelve years? Boyfriend and girlfriend? And when this gonna dog? I ain't here no talk of nothing else, marriage, family, nothing, what y'all doing? She blurted it out, doing an argument, and it cut like a knife. I'm with Shirley on this. You don't blurt that out. She deliberately said that to cut you, and you said it cut like a knife. I ain't never cheated on her when I could have, I remained favorite. Then you say, the worst part for me is she won't tell me who she cheated with. That's the worst part. Sure, that's the worst part, bro, for real? Man, Come on, hold up, man, listen how that's the worst part is she won't tell me who she cheated. No, no, dog, The worst part was it's two worst parts. The worst part is she keeated. The real worst part was she had the gumption to tell you she did and look you, dead in your face and still standing. No, this woman got a lot of nerve.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It ain't a lot of women can look they man and I and tell her that and no, that's gonna go. Well, you have got to expect this to turn out disastrous for you to say this to your man, and you know that. So she ain't accidentally blurted nothing out. She did that to cut you, and she did. She thinks that clearing her conscious is enough and I should be able to deal with it and move on. But I can't you sure that was to clear her communess bru or something else. Me personally, I think it's something else. I ain't got to clear my counstries for nothing happening seven years ago. I promise you I been ain't nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing and sol.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 2: I need to clear my conscience that then got away for seven years. I clear. Now, I'm clear. I'm out the woods. That statute of limitation and everything. How can she half way confession from I'm stuck? Oh? How she can confess period? You're talking about a half a confession?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Man? What difference do that make? It could be one of my friends, co workers, a guy at the gym, or even a family member. I've been going crazy imagining her with another man and trying to figure it out. If he's taller, well he probably is high? Is he taller? Came out here at everything?
Speaker 1: That's more in shape?
Speaker 2: And get all right?
Speaker 1: All right, Steve, we'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour Today's Strawberry letter subject line them all up and I still win. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening hard Morning show? All right, Steve, come on, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is line them all up and I still win.
Speaker 2: Broh. I just don't know where we're going with this relationship. This is a bad leader. Man. What I'm gonna tell you at the end, I don't think you're gonna do it anyway, But here we go. You and your wife, you and your girlfriend of twelve years had an argument. She tells she cheated on you seven years. So that stung you because you've never cheated on her, and you say you could. But then you say, the worst part of that is she won't tell you who she cheated with. That's the worst part. No, don't. The worst part was she cheated. The real worst part was she had the guts to say it to you in your face and be standing at Most women know if you go to your man with that information, you pretty much know it's gonna go three any really bad. She didn't care. So she thinks that clearing her conscience is enough and it should be able to deal with it, and I should be able to deal with it and move on. But I can't. How can she half? When confess I'm gonna trun half with him? I shot somebody, Okay that that ain't enough for you? Wow? Who you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 2: We knew what the hell you mean? You shot somebody? We knew we right down. We ain't got to move on. Who will win? What you mean? What happened? Okay? So here we go. It could be one of my friends, co workers, a guy at the gym, or even a family member. I've been going crazy imagining her with another man and then trying to figure out if he was taller than me, if he was more in shape than I am, if he bad headed? Does he have a beer? Yo? Bro, you got some You got some self esteem that you that you're dealing with, and she know it, and she has played on your low self esteem. And I'm approving in this letter. What differs do it make if he tall, if he allow you? What difference do it make up he a most shape? You ain't you supposed to be on? Why you cheated on me? See, you ain't found that out yet. You ain't asked one time? Why did you cheat on me? That's your problem though, If you don't address that. This half confession for confession, that don't mean nothing. I went to her again this morning. Lord, her message, I'm well y'all still together. I went, I'm so this is got a tripping me off. I went to her again this morning and asked her to tell me who it is. She had the audacity to tell me she didn't have to tell me she cheated in the first place. Why we're still on him? She told you, wait a minute, I ain't gotta tell you nothing. I ain't even have to tell y'all cheated in the first place. But she did, though, And what gets the audacity of her was to tell it to you in the first place. Bro, you got to get to the why. She decided why she cheat it? So I need to stop asking her. So she said, you need to stop asking her who she's cheated with. I asked her if it was more than one guy. She smirked and said, maybe who are you're playing with? You lady? Bruh, bruh. Bro, you ain't couldn't slapped me. You're not going to keep slapping me. Maybe so now you could have been more than one. I told her to line them all up, and I still win line them up. It's a lineup, dog, you need. So now she ain't just cheat on you something you Joe, you think it's more than one, and you can line them up and I still win. No, you're not winning. You're not you're winning what she sarcastically said, Oh, I told him line them up and I still win it. She wouldn't she sarcastically said, Oh really, So now I'm even more confused. In order for me to move forward in this relationship, I need to know who she slept with and all the details of her affair. Are these unreasonable requests? Bruh? They stupid request. I'm just gonna be real with you, as a man. Man, this woman don't really care about you because every chance she gets to slap you with a zinger till she come. I had to found you seven years ago.
Speaker 3: Who was it with?
Speaker 2: I ain't got to tell you none of that? Well, who is it?
Speaker 1: I asked her?
Speaker 2: Was it more than one guy? She said? Maybe?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Bro While we still talking to this chip, are you out your mind? Why are you fighting for this right here? Because you don't have nothing. Y'all been together twelve years. You ain't mad, You ain't engaged. What y'all got, You ain't got nothing. She don't care how you feel. She ain't trying to protect your feelings. And she don't respect you. This woman is so damn disrespectful. Who was it?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: Mortal?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Man, let me tell you this. We don't have this talk station.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I'll take your ragged ass. You can get that line up and go right on back to him. Or what you not gonna do is sit in my face and tell me maybe is more than one. I ain't got to tell you nothing to deal with it. And you know why she doing this, man, because she know you ain't going no way. And you know why she don't think you going nowhere? Because she know you week.
Speaker 3: That's all to it.
Speaker 2: She know you weak, she knows she can slap you around, and you're gonna stay there. You're the perfect Christian. You the person that could get slapped and turn the other cheeks here talking why he want to know who it is? Like that's gonna make a difference. It's not gonna make a damn bit of difference, man, a matter of fact, it's gonna make it worse. And know her to make it worse, bro, But listen to me, It don't get no worse than it is right now. She don't care about you, man, This ain't no reasonable something. Why you begging for this chick right here. You know how many women to do to relate relationship the right way. You ain't low with somebody todayy lo with you.
Speaker 1: Leave your comments on today's Strawberry Letter on Instagram.
Speaker 2: At Heart this week, man, get your guts and walk.
Speaker 1: Out and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app. Coming up next, it is Junior and Sports Talk. Right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, Junior, Before we get to you in Sports Talk, let me tell the Steve Harvey Nation about this.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Imagine immersing yourself in timeless elegance at the Fountain Blue, Las Vegas with a President's Day pampering package for two February seventeen through the twentieth twenty twenty four. This package includes round trip coach airfare for two hotels day, a three hundred and fifty dollars credit for dinner at Don's Prime Steakhouse, a one hundred and fifty dollars credit for brunch at La Fontaine, and a five hundred dollars credit for a couple's massage at Lopa Spa and Wellness. You can enter now and get rules at Steve BARBYFM dot com sponsored by the all new Fountain Blue, Las Vegas. That's Steve HAARBYFM dot com for all the info. All right, you ready, I have this. I have a suggestion, yese, to our lovely sponsors at Fountain Blue. Steve Harvey is gonna say this out loud, you to send a sound check to it. I propose that for.
Speaker 2: A very reasonable acquisition feet, that we will come to Vegas and do the show from your hotel and have special guests on and promote it and let us experience the gambling shopping restaurant. And nobody could talk about it more effectively than us, because when our voice goes out, we go out to millions of people at once. No, that would be even more effective than the commercial, and the commercial is really working. But Lord have mercy, we was out there ourself. M Please know that, and do not call anybody except Steve Harvey's team. We will be negotiating that very nominal offeat and we'll be there. Yeah. Well, I mean we might as well go a party one night. I mean, we might as well do that, you know, se the options that's flowing from us already.
Speaker 3: So good.
Speaker 2: I mean, we might will have a golf turning anyway we might you know, man, what.
Speaker 3: Come?
Speaker 2: Well, you know the super Bowl is in Vegas?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know that, and you know what's gonna happen that quick joke?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I was like, well, I was thinking about it, But we'll talk about that tomorrow. I'm going to ask you about the best super Bowl halftime show you've seen? Which one either, because right now he's saying Shakiri Jennifer Lopez had bis one?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Did they miss Prince?
Speaker 8: I think they did, Yes, had a nice one.
Speaker 2: Not Jay.
Speaker 1: All right, that's a debate coming up. At the top of the hour. A wife and her man on the side are about to be exposed, So Steve, she needs some advice from you. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening Morning show, all right, Steve. This is from s W and Coral Gables. S W says, I have a male friend that I've been openly spending time with and sleeping with. My husband doesn't suspect anything because my boyfriend lives with another man, his cousin. My husband assumes they're lovers, but they're not. And this has been going on for almost two years without any problems, but his ex wife found out about us, and she threatened to tell my husband about us. What if she is in bluffing? Should I tell my husband that my friend likes women? Or will that be a dead giveaway that we've been messing around?
Speaker 3: What do I do.
Speaker 1: Myself?
Speaker 2: Why would you tell your hood that he liked that he liked women? Why would you do that? And listen to me? Stop it dealing with problems that you don't have yet. His ex found out about it and has threatened to tell your until she tell your husband. You don't have the problem yet, But if you do have a problem, because you said I have been openly seeing another man. Now you this has to be a complete covert operation. All this open stuff. What the hell is wrong with y'all? All these phone cameras and and and and and cameras and everything. You can't do nothing open. It's all got to be covert, and you just you and lady, there's nothing you could do, see if you wasn't so open. First of all, let me ask you this, how his ex find out?
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 2: The mistakes have to be made for the ex to even have to be concerned about? So this this openly seeing him. That came back to bite you. Now if she does go to your husband immediately unequivocally.
Speaker 1: Live, what's the lie?
Speaker 3: What are you.
Speaker 2: Shop? That is what he is so uninterested in me? And oh, by the way, I found out that him and the man he's staying with ain't e because.
Speaker 1: So flipping it right away.
Speaker 2: See, I'm gonna turn this whole thing and then just to juice it up. And the reason I have been talking to him is because he has been considering getting an operation, and he was discussing with me how I felt about the operation.
Speaker 1: Whoa you are committed to that line?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You love all this off? Well, I don't know why this old bit of betty right here I want to try to drag me in it. That's the reason. That's the reason he is her ex because he started seeing him.
Speaker 1: Oh looking at you with squint eye?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we have to we have time for another one, Steve. This one's from Dimitria and Milwaukee. Demitria says, I've been married for nineteen years and my husband turned our son's bedroom into his lounge. He bought a new TV on Saturday. He had a sleeper sofa delivered.
Speaker 2: He gave the.
Speaker 1: Bedroom furniture to his sister so he can create his private sanctuary. He didn't ask me or mention it to me, nor did he get my input on the stuff he bought. He said he didn't need my permission. Why would he respond like that? Shouldn't we be communicating about big things like that?
Speaker 2: Well, see what has happened there? See you've done it to himself.
Speaker 1: Otis Well, it is a woman's domain.
Speaker 2: But a man should have a space. Now you ain't tried to give him no space and more to mood out. He just took us. Well, we had our other house and went and went to college. Winton's rooms with just became a cigar lounge. You what you may, Yeah, I turned Winton room into a cigar lounge.
Speaker 1: All right, coming up to twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. Well, guys. According to a new survey of people aged fifty and older, sex might get better as you get older. Forty five percent of those surveyed said they have had the best sex of their lives as they've aged and one in eight of those surveys still have sex at least five times a week, and it gets better. One in four people admitted to having sex and weird places around the house, like in the laundry room them or in the staircase on the staircase. Are are any of you in that percentage? I have to ask if you heard the story room, staircase, staircase.
Speaker 2: I see that's not yet, that's staircase. That's a back injury.
Speaker 1: Yeah, back injury.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna mess up your back end, knees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, it's a laundry room for you.
Speaker 2: Nobody doing it in there.
Speaker 7: I'm excited about the people that's doing it five days a week. That's a new ass news to me.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't really know that sex is better at this age. I just think you'd be happy to get it. I think you're happier.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it may not be better, but you're happier at that age when you do get it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I'll tell you what the what in case when you filter filter myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good morning radio. You start that sentence, all right, thanks guys. Coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play around it. Would you rather right after this, you're listening morning show time for a rounded? Would you rather? Would you rather respond to your wife's text in all caps or would you respond? Would you rather respond with emojis only and all caps? You know that means you're shouting at her?
Speaker 2: I respond, I didn't know that's what that meant.
Speaker 1: Though, Yeah, your shouting shouting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like if I start typing and they come out of all camps?
Speaker 1: What if I'm switching but you're shouting. You don't want to shout at her.
Speaker 2: I ain't here a damn thing.
Speaker 1: That's what it means.
Speaker 2: Read the words. Feel I need what I said in the text to happen.
Speaker 1: Okay, All caps are emojis, though, but I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna mess up all them little yellow people with all the different expression you don't know what mean? Yeah, they smile a different ways? What hell are you? Granted? All right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather flush the toilet with the lid up or flush the toilet with the lid down?
Speaker 13: Well, depend on what just happened. That's true, that's true.
Speaker 1: All right, We're moving on. Would you rather your stomach to be bubbling on an airplane? Or would you rather your stomach be bubbling while you're on steak? Both of those, especially what's been happening on planes lately.
Speaker 2: Well, Adrenaline on stage will keep you, like I've I've performed with under some dire conditions. Once I get on stage, adrenaline keeps me through it. The moment I get off, the symptoms come like that. But I've done that, So I'm not gonna have no food on my stomach on stage at all. But I'm not gonna be up in that plane up there either though. For your flight, can you I'm just saying it be my luck. Somebody in the bathroom is a line into it. I mean, Oh, I was on a commercial flight recently. Man, I had to the bathroom. I button my seatbelt, got im went to that door and the haad and occupied on and I went over there to the other one it was, and you know, I pressed the dough you kind of let go because you think you fin to go in here. And I pressed that door and it didn't open. I went away, pressed over while I was standing there with a real situation going sixties. Well, you gotta go to the bathroom. You gotta go. Now, give me a water bottle. Somebody, bro listen to me, Listen to me.
Speaker 1: All right, that's today's round. Would you rather we know you guys a little better now? Coming up at forty nine minutes after the hour, it's our last break of the day and we'll close out the show with the one and only Steve Harvey right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, guys, here we are last break of the day on this Wednesday. It's been a good day. Yes, Egypt and Mike from Mary to Real Estate on HTV check them out.
Speaker 2: All night at.
Speaker 1: Night show.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know something, I got some clothes remarks I want to remind people of today. You know, there's a saying that says association brings on participation. I've also read that this is the stuff I picked up along the way right. Somebody asked me one time to describe my five closest friends, and I described them and he said, that's good, Steve, you realize you just described yourself. I said, wow, really, And that's a true statement. Because friends, you pick your friends. They're not your family. You inherit your family. You pick your friends. But whether you realize it or not, you pick people who you can get along with, and most people that you can get along with are similar to you in a lot of ways. So when you pick your friends and you able to list their characteristics, understand that you have now described who you are you know what, and that's a very telling thing. But it's also something you have to be very conscious and careful of. Folks in twenty twenty four, Take inventory of your associates. Take inventory of your friends, because there's only two people in your life. They are associates and friends. I'm not talking about your enemy. You should completely separate yourself from an enemy and don't even worry about them because you don't need that energy in your life. But take inventory of your friends and associates. Make sure the people that you are associating with are the ones you call your friend, are adding value to your life. Now that's also a give and take here. You should be adding value to theirs. But if you take this inventory and you realize that you're the only one that's adding value, you got you got to reassess that situation. Man, you got you gotta look at these people differently.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: The reason you have people in your life who are not good for you and you continue to hold on to them is because you are loyal. But if God that used to work for me taught me a valuable lesson and I ended up using it on him. He came to me one time and he says, Steve, do you know that loyalty has an expiration date? And I went, no, man, no, no, man. I ain't like that. I'm loyal to the end. He said. No, man, he said, but that's your problem. He say, You're loyal to the end, and you stay loyal to people who stop being loyal to you. He say, So, that's what the saying means is that loyalty has an expiration date, and you need to start checking the expiration date on some of these friendships and associates that you got because they just like milk. Some of them just go bad. I'm telling you, man. And so, as this guy worked for me, I remember this quote, and I was loyal to him. But then I realized one time his loyal to me had his loyalty to me had expired. He had become bad milk. And on the day I released him, I released him with his own quote. I said, you know why I'm letting you go? Brother, He said, Man, I don't understand this. I said, I'm letting you go because what you taught me was loyalty has an expiration date, and I just realized that your date being loyal to me expired some time ago. But I stayed loyal to you, and I overlooked a lot of things that was going on, not realizing that you was in it for yourself. You start being in it with me and for me a long time ago. He said, Damn, man, I ain't mean for you to take it that way. I said, no, you didn't mean for me to apply it that way. You wanted me to take it. You wanted me to keep on taking it. But I took inventory and I found out and in twenty twenty four, let me tell you something, man, I take serious inventory in my life. If you are not with me and for me, you ain't got to be against me. But if you ain't with me or for me, I ain't got no room for you, because what's the benefit to the relationship. Every time I talk to you, it end up me doing something and being something for you, but you're on call and you don't check for me at all. Hey, Steve, how you doing man? How you holding out? There man, you all right? How your family never never, it's just me checking with you. That ain't a friendship, that's really not an association. You need surround yourself with light minded people, on yourself with people who offer a benefit to you and that you can offer a benefit to them. And if they don't do that, stop wasting your valuable time on relationships that don't deserve your time. Do you know how much free time you would create if you would stop giving time to nonsense, to non well wishes, to people that don't really mean you. Well, listen, man, you can't fix everybody. Stop putting that on your plate. You always gotta fix somebody. Man, Stop, you are wasting your time and you keep if you notice it, you keep fixing the same people over and over. And if you take real close inventory, you might be having to fix the same problem over and over because they ain't learned nothing, because their solution to the problem has been you. And every time they run into them, every time they need money, they call you. Every time they need a ride, they call you, every time they need some help, they call you. Well, it takes time. Just take inventory. Everybody, think about what I just said today. Man, Rid yourself of those types of people, and you would be surprised how much light are your load and how much further you will go. Those are my clothes and remarks today. Talk to God today because he would absolutely love to hear from see them all. He was God's will.
Speaker 1: Peace for all. Steve Harvey Contests No purchase necessary, void We're prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show