Speaker 1: We're now exactly two weeks out from Valentine's Days. It's Jeffrey in the morning, and in a new poll update, the Americans say they plan to share chocolate and candies with friends, family, and loved ones on Cupid Special Day.
Speaker 2: You know, editor Ashley already brought us in some candy salad for Valentine's Days salad.
Speaker 1: It's like a new TikTok thing where you combined all candies together. Off and if that spirit isn't sweet enough for you, ninety four percent said they'd be excited to receive chocolates and candy on V Day. The little Conversation hearts aren't going to be going away either. Supposed to be a record amount sold this year.
Speaker 2: They're so fine. Remember they did the mixed messages one that we talked about.
Speaker 1: Cuts and the stats for what we hope to see written on our candy hearts this year are fifty two percent want heartfelt messages on their really, twenty eight percent want a little touch of humor something made them laugh, yeah humor one, and twenty percent want to go for a hint of sarcasm.
Speaker 2: I like you more than last year. JK. We know that's not true, but those are actually that's a lot. I don't know that they're going to hire you as a writer. Yes, set.
Speaker 1: In the box a little cliffhanger on that, but in the end, heart shaped chocolate boxes win by far. They are the number one most desired Valentine's Day treat that people want to get.
Speaker 2: It's just because they're a they're cute and me. They don't taste awful. They're not amazing, but they don't taste bad bad. I mean I would say the one fourth of it doesn't taste bad. Yeah, there's always like one out of four that you're like, you don't need the box.
Speaker 1: But I just mean, well, now we got to move on. We gotta get into the shock collar ones during the day with the second most desired Valentine's Day treat, a tall glass of unbridled masculinity we call digital. Jake blash us with your trivia, Jake.
Speaker 2: I feel like that mustache you have is really impressing. Jeffrey ponchos on everybody. You may not believe this, but this show is actually full of experienced world travelers. For example, Jeffrey recently went to Amsterdam but never visited the famous red light district. He was more interested in the black light district. I didn't know there was. I'm not even what it is legally.
Speaker 1: If you get a black light out, I can show you right now.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Alexis took a trip to Germany, and not just for the sausage, even though her instant story did say she enjoyed it. And of course Brook loves rubbing it in our faces that she rode an endangered elephant in Thailand honeymoon. She even paid the extra fifty dollars to let her draw a mustache on it was sharpie, Brook, Why did you pay a fifty dollars part? If it's so terrible but it's so cute, You guys endangered and dash and today all those worldly experiences will come in handy as you name the top twenty most visited tourist attractions on Earth during a special first Class Traveler edition of plenty of twenty, I have the top twenty most visited tours attractions in the world, and that includes the US. Remember, if you guess the number one answer, you'll hear this sound giving you a free pass after a wrong answer. Game. We'll begin with the guy who's flirted with the most flight attendants. That's Jose, Jose. The top twenty most visited tours attractions are on the board. The first thing popped in my head was in Paris, the Eiffel Tower. Oh yeah, Eiffel Tower number one on my list. Let's still over to.
Speaker 1: They also do the Eiffel Tower in the Black Lives.
Speaker 2: But I'm staking you are silver saved, do not silver save that reference of Bifel power you turn. I'm gonna go just because I was there. I didn't find it cool. But the Colisseum in Realme good. The Roman Colisseum, there's number two on my list. Top two answers are off the board. Brook, gosh, I have so many on my lists right now, I'm gonna say Times Square. Time Square did not make our top twenty of this time. That is my first answer.
Speaker 1: If it was most defecated and puked on tourist attractions.
Speaker 2: Times Square is the sure visit a place of the US.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think if you walk through it that probably doesn't count.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's okay, there's some places nearby, definitely on this list. We're over on to Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna take the black Light district off of my list here, And I know a lot of people like to visit places that they've seen in movies before. And as a fan of The Lion, I've always wanted to climb Mount Kill Him and Jarron Kill.
Speaker 2: Jar Mount Brook number seventeen on the list.
Speaker 1: Lion came.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would love to go too, But what time Squere seems more accessible? Yeah, we're back to Jose. Jose, you have your silver save as well? Know what the strature is anymore?
Speaker 1: Guys, anytime people come to America, they normally go to the Statue of Liberty.
Speaker 2: Statue of Liberty number three on my list of the top twenty most visited tourist attractions were back to Alexis.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go another thing I also thought was boring but is popular, The Louver.
Speaker 2: Is how the Love number eighteen just below Mount Kill Them and jar If you're scoring at home, I.
Speaker 1: Cried, Jeffrey, it is talking about tourist hot spots. Give me the spot where Brook drunkenly face planted multiple times in her high heels, the Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: It's number twenty just barely made it onto my list here, Jeffrey that's crazy. We're over to Jose again.
Speaker 1: People travel from all around to go to the Leaning Tower of Pizza.
Speaker 2: It's made a pizza. Leaning Tower of Pizza do not make my list. However, Jose, you have the silver say you can hang around a little bit for another more round.
Speaker 1: That was on my list.
Speaker 2: To Jose, interesting, it's not worth it. I'm going no, no, wait, the Tower of London. Oh no, the Tower of London and Big Ben not on my list. My goodness. So we're down to Jose and Jeffrey. Next wrong answer loses my gosh.
Speaker 1: Okay, jeff because we're going remote clearly with this. You gotta go a two hour drive outside of Big Ben to the Big Rocks and stoneheng.
Speaker 2: Stonehenge number twelve on my list.
Speaker 1: I love rock. Jose, I'm gonna say machu piachuod.
Speaker 2: Number four on JO. Five through eleven are still on the list, Jeffrey, I've already had that idea. I'm still adding to my list. Brooks.
Speaker 1: Shut up and let the winners play. Okay, I'm going to go with the place. I've already reserved a spot for my name here. But give me the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Speaker 2: The Hollywood Walk of Fame is not on my list. Use my name isn't on there yet. That's not a place, so it's going to get puked down. That means Jose wins today's game. Let me read the rest of my list. The Acropolis in Athens was number five, The taj Mahal, the Pyramids of Giza. Number eight was a Great Wall of China. Number nine, close to Times Square is Central Park. Number one. Number ten is Petra Jordan. It's an Indiana Jones style hidden city down there. The Grand Canyon. I was surprised wasn't mentioned. Real Buckingham Palace, Niagara Falls, the Great Barrier Reef, the Sydney Opera House, Christ the Redeemer in Rio was the final thing at number nineteen on the list. That was.
Speaker 1: Twenty right, Jose comes out on top in terms of the world traveling shot collar question. He's going to get to choose who get shocked, and they're going to be singing smooth by Santana.
Speaker 2: You gotta give it to you, Jeff.
Speaker 1: And it's just like the ocean under the moon.
Speaker 2: It's the same as the emotion that I get from you. I just gotta feeling that, though, how is this.
Speaker 1: It's coming shock on it. That's your shot collar question of the day. We got your phone tap coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 2: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning,