Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys saw after the Chiefs beat the Ravens in the AFC Championship, viewers saw Travis Kelcey drop the elbom to Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: They were so huge.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that part. That's what they think that. He said to her. She whispered back to him. What TikTok click shot?
Speaker 2: She had her handcovered.
Speaker 1: The romantic words that you can utter to anybody. TikTok click Shocks, where we break down the hottest TikTok clips of the past week. We're gonna get right to your first TikTok click shock, which is something called the Ketchup challenge that's blown up on social media.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's all over my feed and it's.
Speaker 1: All about making fun of guys for them being bad at cleaning. It's kind of me. That's what all TikTok challenges are. Its women being mean to their significant In this particular one, women squirt and a amount of ketchup onto their kitchen counter and then ask their significant others to clean it up, much like Brooke does on a normal day. So the question is will he do a good job cleaning the mess or is he just gonna spread it around on the surface, get really confused, and then give up and quick. So here's one woman trying it on her husband.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna try.
Speaker 1: To tripping ketchup on the counter and see how my husband cleans it up. He's kind of a clean freak in general, so we'll see what he does.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: WHOA?
Speaker 1: Can you clean it up for me? Why do you do that?
Speaker 2: What is dig.
Speaker 1: If you watch the video, I've seen it before, the husband uses his bare hand to scoop up the majority of the ketchup, and then he turns on the faucet, washes it off, and uses his wet hand to rub the rest of the ketchup on the surface to push it towards the sink. And this is the clean freak customer. Well, you know he's clean freak about her cleaning yet clearly, Oh my god, if he passed the test though, I'd give him a B plus on that.
Speaker 2: I came to the realization long ago that my idea of clean was very different than my husband's. Yeah, Like, honest to god, he looks around and was like, what what needs to be picked up?
Speaker 1: I'm like, literally everything lying in the middle of the floors. Lot of guys just have blinders on, like we can't see that.
Speaker 2: It must be so nice, though, because you live without the anxiety that a dirty house gives me.
Speaker 1: Like, I wish I could have that release. Yeah, yeah, Like I don't notice how dirty my mirror is until I have people over. And yeah, dude, giving up and not caring sometimes it's amazing. You're gonna love it. That was a TikTok click shot. Your next TikTok click shot is a video from a guy in Miami who went on a first date at a restaurant with a woman that he had asked out on Tinder. And apparently they had a really nice conversation, good me ill And then after they paid, this happened.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you made up the bill. I mean, you ordered an appetizer that I didn't even touch. Why do you think that I should pay? You asked me out, I know, but you ordered something that I asked me out. I'll just take you home, all right, I see you?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Right though? And then he squirted some ketchup onto his desh. What do you guys think? Did he go too far?
Speaker 3: Brooks?
Speaker 2: I follow the rule that whoever asks, whoever out is the one that pays. Yeah, you know, like if a woman asks a man out, then then she pays.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I'm also curious what appetizer did she get that he didn't want to touch it?
Speaker 2: You have bad taste?
Speaker 1: Like, hey, I'd love to pay for your meal, as long as I approve of everything. Kind of split People online, though, lit him up in the comments, said he was totally in the wrong and so he had to record a follow up video to explain himself. This makes Yeah, I doubt it.
Speaker 3: What I don't understand is you asked for the date, so you pay. It's not like I'm forcing anybody to go on a date with me. Clearly, we are both fifty to fifty on the date. She wants to be there just as much as I want to be there. It's not like I'm forcing her to date me or go on a date with me. We both want to be there equally, Therefore we should split the bill equally.
Speaker 2: I think I have a feeling that he wants to be there more than she does.
Speaker 1: Alexis, did he convince you that he's right? Or should I play His third, fourth, and fifth follow up as many times you're actually unforgiving. That was TikTok click shot. Let's get to your final TikTok click shot, which is from a woman named Jackie Ganski, and she was recently cooking with her family. Halfway through preparing the meal, she realized her diamond ring was not on her finger anymore. So her mom and her kids and everybody was looking around the kitchen for it, kicking the gear. Couldn't find it anywhere till they took a full pan of Brussels sprouts out of the oven and this happened. Oh my god, I can't believe I did that. I baked my freaking diamond ring. Mom, how do I get the brown off?
Speaker 3: Put off?
Speaker 1: But he baked my freaking diamond ring. It's not a friend, it's not a prank. I don't know how I did that. Oh my god, it's brown. You need a ring guard. Oh my god, Oh my god, I like the Gramla in the back. You needed a ring guard. Too late for that, grandma. So yeah, the ring melted and that's how she found out it was cubic zirconia. So her and her husband divorced. Oh way l o kidding. Luckily it wasn't ruined at all. It was just brown. Yeah, but that's kind of ruined. She took it and they got it cleaned professional and now it's totally back to normally. Shine. You can't bake it, can bake your ring. That's the new Bake your ring at home and tell us as it reeler as a face that the video min's a ring. Those are your TikTok flap shots stories for the day. We got your phone tap coming up
Speaker 3: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.