Speaker 1: All right, welcome to the podcast. So glad that you're here.
Speaker 2: And before we get into the full show, we do need to talk heart health real quick. I know the most exciting topic of the day, isn't it. Yeah, no, we would love it if you were on our team. Red Alexis and I are both ambassadors for the American Heart Association and we are launching like this really cool nine week program.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm really excited about it. So it'll be nine weeks.
Speaker 2: You do a virtual event with us, and we get to learn about heart health and your numbers and all the sorts of things we can do to prevent the number one killer of women, which is cardiovascular disease.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: Diseases.
Speaker 3: There it is. It is all right. You can join our team right now.
Speaker 2: The link is in the show notes and get your red out because tomorrow is where Red Day for women.
Speaker 3: So where you read tomorrow?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, you support women, You're forced to. So let's get the show started. The link is in the show notes. Thanks for being here.
Speaker 4: We're now exactly two weeks out from Valentine's Days. It's Jeffrey in the Morning and in a new poll update on the Americans say they plan to share chocolate and candies with friends, family, and loved ones on Cupid Special Day.
Speaker 2: You know, Editor Ashley already brought us in some candy salad for Valentine's Days salad. It's like a new TikTok thing where you combined all candies together.
Speaker 4: Show off and if that spirit isn't sweet enough for you, Ninety four percent said they'd be excited to receive chocolates and candy on V Day. The Little Conversation hearts aren't going to be going away either. Supposed to be a record amount sold this year.
Speaker 1: They're so fine.
Speaker 2: Remember they did the mixed messages one that we talked about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the stats for what we hope to see written on our candy hearts this year are fifty two percent want heartfelt messages on their really, twenty eight percent want a little touch of humor something made them laugh, yeah, humor one, and twenty percent want to go for a hint of sarcasm.
Speaker 6: I like you more than last year. JK.
Speaker 4: We know that's not true, but those are.
Speaker 3: Actually that's a lot.
Speaker 1: I don't know they're going to hire you as a writer.
Speaker 4: Yes, set.
Speaker 6: In the box a little Cliffhanger on that.
Speaker 4: But in the end, heart shaped chocolate boxes win by far. They are the number one most desired Valentine's Day treat that.
Speaker 7: People want to get.
Speaker 8: It's just because they're a they're cute and me.
Speaker 9: They don't taste awful, They're not amazing, but they don't taste bad bad.
Speaker 2: I mean I would say one fourth of it doesn't taste bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's always like one out of four that you're.
Speaker 4: Like, you don't need the box. But I just mean, well, now we got to move on. We gotta get into the shock collar ones through of the day with the second most desired Valentine's Day treat, a tall glass of unbridled masculinity we call digital.
Speaker 6: Jake blash us with your trivia.
Speaker 1: Jake, I feel like that mustache you have is really impressing.
Speaker 10: Jeffrey ponchos on everybody. You may not believe this, but this show is actually full of experienced world travelers. For example, Jeffrey recently went to Amsterdam but never visited the famous red Light District. He was more interested in the black Light District.
Speaker 4: I didn't know there was I'm not even sure what it is legally, if you get a black light out, I can show you right now.
Speaker 10: Meanwhile, Alexis took a trip to Germany, and not just for the sausage, even though her instant story did say she enjoyed it. And of course Brook loves rubbing it in our faces that she rode an endangered elephant in Thailand.
Speaker 11: Honeymoon.
Speaker 10: She even paid the extra fifty dollars to let her draw a mustache on it was sharpie.
Speaker 6: Why did you pay fifty dollars?
Speaker 1: Part if it's so terrible but it's so cute, You guys.
Speaker 10: Endangered and dash and today all those worldly experiences will come in handy as you name the top twenty most visited tourist attractions on Earth during a special first Class Traveler edition of plenty of twenty, I have the top twenty most visited tours attractions in the world, and that includes the US. Remember if you guess the number one answer, you'll hear this sound giving you a free pass after a wrong answer game, We'll begin with the guy who's flirted with the most flight attendants. That's Jose.
Speaker 4: Jose.
Speaker 10: The top twenty most visited tours attractions are on the board.
Speaker 8: The first thing popped in my head, was in Paris. The Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, Eiffel Tower number one on my list. Let's still over to.
Speaker 6: They also do the Eiffel Tower in The Black Lives.
Speaker 10: But I'm staking you are silver saved, do not silver save that reference of Bifel power.
Speaker 12: You turn.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go just because I was there. I didn't find it cool.
Speaker 1: But the Colisseum in realme good.
Speaker 10: The Roman Colisseum, there's number two on my list. Top two answers are off the boardrook.
Speaker 1: Gosh, I have so many on my lists right now. I'm gonna say Times Square.
Speaker 10: Time Square did not make our top twenty of this time.
Speaker 8: That is my first answer.
Speaker 4: If it was most defecated and puked on tourist attractions.
Speaker 6: Times Square is the.
Speaker 3: Sure visited place of the US.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think if you walk through it that probably doesn't count.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 10: There's some places nearby definitely on this list. We're over on to Jeffrey.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna take the Black Light District off of my list here. And I know a lot of people like to visit places that they've seen in movies before, and as a fan of the Lion. I've always wanted to climb Mount killiman Jarro Mount Kill Jar, Mount.
Speaker 10: Kill Brook number seventeen on the list.
Speaker 2: Lion came, I mean, I would love to go too, But what time Squere.
Speaker 8: Seems more accessible?
Speaker 10: Yeah, we're back to Jose, Jose. You have your silver save as well.
Speaker 8: Know what the strature is anymore?
Speaker 9: Guys, anytime people come to America, they normally go to the Statue of Liberty.
Speaker 10: Statue of Liberty number three on my list of the top twenty most visited tourist attractions were back to Alexis.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go another thing I also thought was boring but is popular, The louver.
Speaker 10: Is how the Love number eighteen just below Mount Kill Them and Jar.
Speaker 8: If you're scoring at home, I cried.
Speaker 4: Jeffrey, it's talking about tourist hot spots. Give me the spot where Brook drunkenly face planted multiple times in her high heels, the Las Vegas Strip, ve Las Vegas.
Speaker 10: It's number twenty just barely made it onto my list here, Jeffrey, that's crazy. We're over to Jose again.
Speaker 8: People travel from all around to go to the Leaning Tower of Pizza. It's made a pizza.
Speaker 10: Leaning Tower of Pizza make my list. However, Jose, you have the silver say you can hang around a little bit for another more round that was on my list.
Speaker 1: To Jose, interesting, it's not worth it.
Speaker 3: I'm going no, no, wait, the Tower of London.
Speaker 10: Oh no, the Tower of London and Big Ben not on my list, my goodness. So we're down to Jose and Jeffrey. Next wrong answer loses my gosh.
Speaker 6: Okay, jeff because we're going remote clearly with this.
Speaker 4: You gotta go a two hour drive outside of Big Ben to the Big Rocks and stoneheng.
Speaker 10: Stonehenge number twelve on my list.
Speaker 6: I love rock.
Speaker 10: Jose.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna say Machu pichuod four on.
Speaker 10: Five through eleven are still on the list. Jeffrey, I've already had that idea.
Speaker 1: I'm still adding to my list.
Speaker 4: Brooks, shut up and let the winners play. Okay, I'm going to go with the place. I've already reserved a spot for my name here, but give me the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Speaker 10: The Hollywood Walk of Fame is not on my list.
Speaker 4: Use my name isn't on there yet.
Speaker 1: That's not a place. So it's going to get puked that means Jose.
Speaker 10: Wins today's game. Let me read the rest of my list. The Acropolis in Athens was number five, The taj Mahal, the Pyramids of Giza. Number eight was a Great Wall of China. Number nine, close to Times Square is Central Park.
Speaker 7: Number one.
Speaker 10: Number ten is Petra Jordan. It's an Indiana Jones style hidden city down there. The Grand Canyon. I was surprised wasn't mentioned. Real Buckingham Palace, Niagara Falls, the Great Barrier Reef, the Sydney Opera House, Christ the Redeemer in Rio was the final thing at number nineteen on the list. That was.
Speaker 4: All right, Jose comes out on top in terms of the world traveling shot collar question. He's going to get to choose you get shocked and they're going to be singing Smooth by Santana. You gotta give it to you, jeff And it's just like the ocean under the moon. It's the same as the emotion that I get from you.
Speaker 1: I was kind of feeling that.
Speaker 6: It's coming. That's your shot collar question of the day.
Speaker 7: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 6: After a breakup?
Speaker 4: What are the rules when it comes to an old present that your ex gave to you.
Speaker 1: Yes, sensitive, I don't know how much is it worth?
Speaker 5: A question?
Speaker 4: Good question, like if they gave you some beautiful golden necklace, do you sell that? Do you keep it? Do you do some ceremonial type event where you eat it and then twelve to fourteen hours later you flush away all memories of them.
Speaker 6: I don't know how waiting go about it.
Speaker 1: I think that would manifest other things don't.
Speaker 10: But one of.
Speaker 4: Our listeners decided to hold on to a birthday gift from his ex for years, waiting for the right opportunity to use it for revenge, and that moment finally happened.
Speaker 6: It is petty, it is.
Speaker 4: Hilarious, and you're gonna hear it in a brand new mass speaker coming up.
Speaker 6: He confession, I can't take back arms speak.
Speaker 4: Got a text seventy five ninety two that says, if I see someone's park their big expensive car over the line so no one can use a space next to them, oh my god, I will do everything I can to try and squeeze.
Speaker 6: Into that spot.
Speaker 4: My record is six minutes of careful maneuvering where I had to climb out through my moon roof. But it was worth it, my god at his next level. Yeah, but if you're not that intense and you want to just be mid level Patty, you can come on this segment and share your evil misdeeds right here on the mass speaker. And we have a listener who's ready to climb out the moonroof of his life. He's chosen to go by the name Preston today. So Preston, welcome to the show.
Speaker 13: Hey guys, it's going on that much?
Speaker 3: Is here with you?
Speaker 1: Preston? How are you feeling?
Speaker 11: I'm doing okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, Well we'll wait till the confession happens. Then they jump to our conclusions. But the boys changer is on. You are the mass speaker, Preston. Whenever you're ready, let's hear your confession.
Speaker 13: Okay, So I used to date a woman who owned a pizza place.
Speaker 12: That's lucky.
Speaker 2: I want to date or the benefits alone.
Speaker 13: Well yeah, but the relationship was definitely not perfect.
Speaker 2: What relationship is, but what relationship comes with free pizza?
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like it could take a lot more.
Speaker 4: That's as close to perfect as you can, but sorry, it wasn't your best relationship, man.
Speaker 13: It wasn't the best kind of up and down, hot and cold tide situation. But after about a year we broke up.
Speaker 12: And this is.
Speaker 13: When I found out that she had cheated on me several times.
Speaker 2: Why do you got to learn all about it? It's already over, I feel like, I mean, how did you find out?
Speaker 7: Well, that's the thing is that she told me.
Speaker 14: She told me that she didn't feel bad about it.
Speaker 3: Wow, why did she feel bad?
Speaker 13: Well, she said that every time she'd come on from work, I'd be asleep or if someth would always come up and we never get together.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I'm kind of on her side on that one. But you know what, it's okay because you yeah, you know five hour energies.
Speaker 6: But what it's okay, you're too tired. I get it.
Speaker 1: So she cheated because your schedules were off.
Speaker 13: She cheated because the schedules were off, and she got bored very easily.
Speaker 6: I think, all right, I'm sorry man, that's.
Speaker 8: Good, brother.
Speaker 1: She's not a one topping type of lady.
Speaker 15: Yeah. Well, while we were still together, she had given me a birthday present, which was a gift wrapped shoe box killed with hundreds of coupons for three pizza at her store.
Speaker 4: I'm glad it had something inside of the shoe box. And it wasn't just.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's a cool gift.
Speaker 13: It was a cool gift because that way I could walk in at anytime and get myself three pizza.
Speaker 2: I know, like, obviously, when she's there, she's the owner, she'd give you one.
Speaker 1: But like she wouldn't always be there, So what does that have to do with anything?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 13: Well, after we broke up, I never wanted to go back to pizza.
Speaker 7: Shot right, that would be obviously way too weird to see her again.
Speaker 13: But for some reason, I held on to the box.
Speaker 1: Coupons, okay, on for the free pizzas.
Speaker 13: I wasn't really sure why I kept them. I just didn't feel right throwing them all away.
Speaker 8: You can give them out his presents you give other people.
Speaker 1: I everybody knows it's your ex girlfriend.
Speaker 13: So many Yeah, okay, I tosked them in the closet for a year and forgot about them because I got a new job working in front desk at a hotel downtown.
Speaker 1: All right, right, what did you do with him?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 13: I think sometimes we'll get super annoying guests coming to stay with us who complain way too much and are just rude to the staff down through us a lot.
Speaker 1: Yep, we all know the people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some of them are in this room right now, so we're very intimately known with.
Speaker 16: Those person So nice to people, Okay, all right, okay, annoying guests.
Speaker 13: Yeah, So whenever we get people like that, I'll give them one of the free pizza coupons in her restaurants while they're at the desk.
Speaker 8: So they're yelling at you and you're like, here's a coupon for a.
Speaker 9: Pizza a local shop.
Speaker 2: The thing is, then they become happy with you and can go to her restaurant and take all their rage out there.
Speaker 6: Is that your plan that?
Speaker 14: Actually?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I mean it basically send them there so my access to deal with them and give them free pizza.
Speaker 8: And you're smoothing over your own situation.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 4: She can't even make any money off of them because the food.
Speaker 1: For freeze, and you know, those type of people don't tip.
Speaker 15: No, Yeah, it's great because I don't think she knows if it's you know, me hand them out, But I kind of hope you figure it's it out though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, even though your voice is masked.
Speaker 8: I'm sure she'll put together.
Speaker 2: And he didn't even say my pizza company mad But I at least get free advertisement out of its doing that.
Speaker 6: And you don't sound like you feel guilty about that at all.
Speaker 13: Oh no, I get so much joy imagining how angry she must.
Speaker 1: I think we all back you on that one. Hey, tell us offline. I'll go leave her a bad yell review.
Speaker 4: Or send us a few of those free pizza cube bonds, and you'll go and take some free food from her too.
Speaker 14: We can make that happen.
Speaker 1: I love some harmless petty revenge.
Speaker 4: So text in seventy five nine too. If you have a confession that you've been holding on to, or some free food you want to send our way, you can hide your identity, mask your voice, and make you the next mass speaker. Your phone taps coming up.
Speaker 7: Next, Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Today, we call a woman who just went out on a first date with a guide to the movies. Oh fun. She came home from it feeling really good. Oh, such a great over the moon, like this could actually go somewhere. Well, she's about to find out maybe things weren't quite as perfect as she thought. That nice And who's going to reveal the ugly truth none other than the manager of that theater and self appointed community hero Steady Eddie. Oh no, it's happening in your phone tap right now.
Speaker 6: Another Mornings on the twenty.
Speaker 14: Hello.
Speaker 9: Hello, my name is Eddie and I weren't at the Ring of Light Cinema. This Ariana.
Speaker 12: Yeah, this is Ariana.
Speaker 9: Oh hi, nice talking to a lady. Unfortunately, I'm reaching out for not so much of a positive reason. We had an incident and it happened while you were at the theater on Saturday.
Speaker 11: Oh, I don't think you're aware of it on Saturday.
Speaker 12: Okay, then what happened? What do you mean?
Speaker 11: Just give me one second? Sorry? Hello, I much better my airwaither?
Speaker 10: Are you okay?
Speaker 14: Everything your care.
Speaker 11: And I'm fine. It's just my time to take a puff of myt inhaler. Doctor's orders. You have to hit your inaler.
Speaker 12: No, I don't have an armed Okay.
Speaker 9: Then we can proceed. First off, we have cameras all throughout the building, and we noticed that you were with like a medium sized guy maybe brown hair, not very attractive, doesn't really work out much.
Speaker 12: Probably I'm not sure about that last part, but yeah, I was with the guy.
Speaker 9: So according to the timestamp, you two are watching the previews and then there is a video of him going out to the lobby. Does this sound familiar.
Speaker 12: During the previous he went to get us some snacks, that's what you thought, but our video showed him looking at the confession stand and instead of buying anything, he goes back to the hallway and starts digging through the trash.
Speaker 14: What wait, what are you talking?
Speaker 9: Yeah, he's digging in there, and then he pulled out a big, old You've bag of popcorn.
Speaker 14: No, oh my god, that's close growth.
Speaker 11: It gets even growth.
Speaker 9: He also pulled out a you soft drink and then bring it back into the theater.
Speaker 14: No no, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 11: Well I have the video. That's why I'm calling you.
Speaker 9: And your tickets were purchased on your rewards card, which is how I was able to get your phone number. Oh, I just thought you should be notified in case you ate or drank any of that stuff.
Speaker 14: Yes, we ate it all and drink it all.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know that's unfortunate, But I don't want you to worry about it, because after I saw the video. I tracked down his discarded bag by your feet and I tried some myself.
Speaker 14: You ate what was left in there?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I had to.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Then I used the same straw to drink from the cup.
Speaker 10: And what the heck?
Speaker 4: Why would you do?
Speaker 9: Actually kind of liked it. I like a little bit of watery soda. Sometimes it's got too much bite to it, you know, I never has sprank and it's got too much bite.
Speaker 14: This is really gross.
Speaker 12: This is discussing, Hey, you drink it. I didn't know about it. You obviously had watched and noted.
Speaker 14: That's so gross.
Speaker 11: Look, I am the manager of this theater.
Speaker 9: I is my job to be a thorough if possible, and check all of the safety procedures, not only for you, not only for me, before this entire commune.
Speaker 12: I don't really, I don't know what to say right now.
Speaker 11: I can help. Just tell your brother or whoever that.
Speaker 12: He was my dack, not my brother.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 11: Well, in my opinion, you know he doesn't deserve you.
Speaker 12: Okay, okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 9: Well, actually I know a guy who works at a theater is actually in upper management.
Speaker 11: Link wink, hint, hint, I hold on, hold on, hold, on, hold on, wink wink.
Speaker 12: Wait a minute, Yes, Mike, did you make this whole thing up just to ask me out?
Speaker 14: Maybe?
Speaker 11: Oh my god, I mean got me.
Speaker 4: You are disgusting.
Speaker 9: Now I'm not disgusting. I'm just dealing what your date Baker told me to do. He told me to give you a prank phone call in and confeel you and make you laugh.
Speaker 5: Wait, how do you know his name?
Speaker 9: Because he's a big listener to our show, Brick and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 11: Wait, niff of Actually, huh wait, I'm still doing the boys.
Speaker 9: This is actually Jose from Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. We're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 12: Wait, I'm like shaking over here that you was that your voice?
Speaker 4: H yeah, that was my voice.
Speaker 11: Actually that's the internet.
Speaker 4: Now that's childhood Jose.
Speaker 9: Hey, by the way, before I forget because I'm bad at my job, Baker said he needs to tell you he would love to go on another date with you, and know he did not steal any bomb cord from the garbage.
Speaker 3: Yay, I mean name and.
Speaker 11: I'm third wheeling it.
Speaker 7: Yay.
Speaker 11: I'll bring the popcorn and I'll fit in the middle.
Speaker 8: I get double Kiffer.
Speaker 7: Wake Up every morning was phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: The love story in today's phone call is actually a lot like the one in the movie Titanic. Not because it involves cruise ships or sketches of naked French girls or Billy Zane and sweet looking tuxedo. Wait a minute, because just like Titanic, it also centers around one piece of priceless jewelry that nearly destroys everything. But unlike the Titanic, our two listeners actually made room for each other on top of that floating door for love.
Speaker 1: There's still floating door.
Speaker 4: They're both coming back to fill us in on what's happened since their first call with us months ago for a.
Speaker 6: Special second date update update. We're gonna do it right after this second date update. One of the best parts of dating is trying.
Speaker 4: Out new things, activities, new activities, new foods, felonies, because you never know what unique experiences you might have and how you're gonna feel when you're with this new persons.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 4: I never knew that was jam and that's what happened with one of our listeners Aaron, who says he went out with a new woman and she inspired him to try doing something for the very first time. Aaron, is this your first time being on a radio show?
Speaker 5: Not my first time, but conversations?
Speaker 4: Yet she's inspired you to do at least two new things?
Speaker 13: Get you?
Speaker 4: Wow, this woman already sounds like a keeper. What's her name?
Speaker 1: Her name is Becca Beccata.
Speaker 5: I met Becca online. It was my first foray.
Speaker 1: No, really, is the first time you ever did online dating?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I was always like, my dream was to find a person in person and connect, and then I was like, you know what, it's been such a struggle. Nobody wants to talk anymore in person.
Speaker 4: The internet is where people go to give up on their previous host.
Speaker 6: So much better. But where did you decide to go for your date?
Speaker 5: Okay? So the plan was we were supposed to just go me to the bar and have some beers, and that was actually good, but then kind of got a little out of control. What do you mean, Yeah, so it sounds weird, but we were drinking at the bar and then I noticed out the window there was a pawn shop across the street.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're not in a very nice neighborhood. I get it, yestars.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, I grew up hanging out at they are not in the nice neighborhoods.
Speaker 6: That makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you saw the pawn shop.
Speaker 5: And what And then I was like, I've always wanted to go to those, you know, can we check it out? I've never been there.
Speaker 4: Oh, so this is the new experience that she inspired you to have?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, wow, oh.
Speaker 4: God, it could be really romantic and magical inside.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been to a pawn shop Jeffrey.
Speaker 4: Well no, No, they.
Speaker 8: All smell a little weird.
Speaker 1: They're sad places. You're desperate people.
Speaker 4: Go, Aaron, maybe you had a better experience, Aaron, what was yours?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we just walked cross the street and she was down with it, and so I popped in, looked around and I was like, I haven't I actually have an idea, And so I went to my car. She waited for me, and I came back and I was like, I had this whole cookie jar in the trunk and my grandma gave me it kind of looked valuable. So I was like, Okay, let's see.
Speaker 4: Here's a good opportunity. To get rid of it and maybe make some money.
Speaker 10: Just get an evalue.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you brought.
Speaker 5: It in, yeah, was like to the guy behind the counter, I was like, hey, how much for this cookie jar?
Speaker 4: And he was like nothing, See that's they lowball you at first. Yeah, there's a civil war?
Speaker 2: Cookie's like is there diamonds or guns inside of that?
Speaker 5: Put in the family for a bit, and I was like arguing with the guy, but like I was just joking. I was like, oh, well, what about the necklace that she's wearing, you know and necklace joke? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: It's obvious.
Speaker 1: Joe isn't an obvious joke?
Speaker 6: Though, what did be say?
Speaker 5: I mean, we're both kind of tipsy, so she kind of laughed at it. When she realized I was joking. Okay, she was like, well, actually this necklace is from her ex. So she was like, I wouldn't mind really getting rid of it.
Speaker 6: She was wearing her ex boyfriend's necklace on her first.
Speaker 4: Date with choice.
Speaker 1: We could just get a yeast. Sometimes exes give good jewelry, I'm sure.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah it was nice enough.
Speaker 5: But so we started negotiating with the guy and then he was like, I'll give you eighty dollars for it, and she's like sure, and she got rid of it, So like, yo, drinking money?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 10: Wow, wait, are you worried?
Speaker 8: What if it was worth a lot more than that.
Speaker 1: They're always worth a lot more than that if they're going to give you eighty bucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but to get rid of an next boyfriend's necklace, it kind of feels good to get rid.
Speaker 6: Of it emotion.
Speaker 4: So now you have eighty dollars to keep drinking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we went back to the bar and we spent all eighty dollars here you go.
Speaker 1: Was she just mad that she ended up having to pay for the date then.
Speaker 7: That way?
Speaker 5: No, she didn't say anything about that, Like, you know, we left the bar, we ended the night with the hugs. I decided. I was like, I can't drive home because I'm not I'm like really wasted at this point. So I slept in the back to my car. But we got her in Uber.
Speaker 6: Oh you didn't uber back with her?
Speaker 4: I know, I'm fine here, I'm still sleep across from the park.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's okay, it's responsible.
Speaker 5: Like I I didn't want to leave my car there in the parking lot, and then my Grandma's cookie yards in there too.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like with it not the cookie jars, like.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 1: Did your date see you sleeping in the car?
Speaker 5: I don't remember, but I know she got home safe, so okay.
Speaker 4: Okay, I've been able to keep the conversation going with her after the date.
Speaker 5: Well that's the thing. It's like, I haven't got any responses from her. I mean, she liked one of my texts.
Speaker 1: I know she saw it, okay, but she didn't send like great time.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I mean maybe she regrets selling the necklace and felt like kind of pressured by you and.
Speaker 7: She sobered up.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean I hope not, because I mean we had a good time doing something we've totally never done before, and I mean same with her, so you know I have like, okay, well we're.
Speaker 4: Going to give bec a whole another thing she's never done before. Random fun call from a bunch.
Speaker 6: Of radio hosts.
Speaker 4: When we come back and do your second date update right after this.
Speaker 6: Date update, you're.
Speaker 2: In the middle of a second date update update, and we're gonna find out how the couple is doing right after you here Part two.
Speaker 6: What was supposed to.
Speaker 4: Be an ordinary date turned into a semi drunk episode of Pond Stars with this music that it was crazy how it happened because Aaron saw a pawn shop out the window of the bar that they were at. They ambled over across the street and he sold his date's necklace for beer money.
Speaker 1: Dude, why made you say it in that sentence?
Speaker 8: Exactly?
Speaker 4: I'm not even exaggerating. And they went back to the bar and drank more with the eighty bucks that they scored, until he decided to spend the night.
Speaker 6: In the back seat of his own car.
Speaker 4: God's honest truth, any.
Speaker 3: Of that story up.
Speaker 5: When you recapped a date like that, it's a little creepy.
Speaker 3: No, is that creepy?
Speaker 1: It just sounds like you're from my hometown.
Speaker 7: Like all of that.
Speaker 8: It's very you're one of those friends in low places.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, it's not the date that you envisioned for yourself, clearly, but maybe it ended up better than you ever expected. And you said you had fun.
Speaker 5: I had a great time. I would love to hear against no regrets.
Speaker 4: I can't believe that a girl wouldn't call a guy back after he couldn't sell his own grandma's cookies.
Speaker 5: So that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: All right, We're sure George Clooney did that one and look where he is now billionaire.
Speaker 6: So that's going to be you soon, Aaron.
Speaker 4: First, we got to get you out on another date with Becca, so we're going to call her right now.
Speaker 6: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hey is this Becca? Be Hey Becca? What's up?
Speaker 4: You're on the morning radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 17: Hey.
Speaker 1: Becca, Ye, welcome the show.
Speaker 14: So I'm like, I'm literally on the radio right now.
Speaker 4: Yes, you are so hop on board because it's gonna be a little bit of a bumpy ride.
Speaker 6: Okay, bucket because well.
Speaker 4: It's actually what could be smooth, it could be si because we're doing something called the Second Date Update, and we're trying to hook you back up with a guy you went out with recently named Aaron.
Speaker 13: Oh my god, seriously, Yeah, it sounds like you guys had a fun night together.
Speaker 14: I mean it was, honestly, it was a great first date. But it kind of like led to like a kind of a bigger issue.
Speaker 6: So what kind of a thing?
Speaker 14: Well, I mean, did he tell you that we were kind of drunk and went to a pawn shop? And he sold my necklace, like off my neck.
Speaker 4: On a scale of one to ten. How romantic was that to you?
Speaker 14: I mean, yeah, I mean it was all. It was definitely fun. I mean, I guess I intended on calling him back, but I took an uber home after our date, and I I kind of couldn't help myself because before I parted with the necklace, I asked Aaron to take a photo of me handing over the necklace of the pawnshop guy.
Speaker 6: Memories.
Speaker 14: Yeah, exactly, exactly. And anyway, while I was in the Uber, I sent that photo to my ex.
Speaker 4: Revenge photo.
Speaker 1: Yeow, I mean that that is a good revenge.
Speaker 6: Look look what happened to your sweet precious jewelry.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean we had broken up probably six months ago or something, and we hooked up a couple of times and then yeah, and so, like I had started an online dating profile to like help me get over him, or you know, just find other options. So I didn't keep doing that. But then this, like selling the necklace was like supposed to be the nail in the coffin, like shutting the door, and.
Speaker 1: That's a huge middle finger to get in your text? What did your ex say?
Speaker 14: Well, he didn't really say much, and I didn't. I just honestly, I got home and I passed out and I didn't really care.
Speaker 1: So, okay, that's good. It does sound like you're over him.
Speaker 8: Then what's the issue?
Speaker 6: What's wrong?
Speaker 14: But then the next day I woke up to my door, knock at my door, and it's my ex holding the necklace?
Speaker 1: What did he go back to the pawnshop?
Speaker 14: He had done some investigative work and figured out which pawn shop it was, bought the necklace back for three hundred and twenty dollars. Oh, this is how much you mean to me. Oh and he still wanted to do that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that is really sad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how men operate. We operate on SAT.
Speaker 14: So not every man, not every man does that.
Speaker 1: So I mean you hated him enough to pawn the necklace he gave you and.
Speaker 14: Then send it in a text like I was drinking.
Speaker 1: I was drinking, okay, talking, Let's guess what happened next.
Speaker 14: Or you just tell us we didn't hook up, if that's what you're implying. But I did invite him and we talk things over, and honestly, I mean it was so unexpected, like it was hot, Like it was hot for him to go through all that trouble and then take three hundred and twenty dollars to get it back.
Speaker 3: At that point too, you text an in vote right now seventy five hot or not?
Speaker 4: He didn't spend over three hundred dollars on it.
Speaker 3: That is a nice I mean, what was it worth to begin with?
Speaker 4: Did he ever tell you?
Speaker 14: I don't know. He never told me, but it could have been more than I was something to say, hello, Hello, Aaron. Is that Aaron?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a.
Speaker 1: I think her ex boyfriends in the back room.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's been listening on the other line this entire time, wanting to jump Are you serious?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So wait, hold on, So you got back with your exes that you hooked up with your ex.
Speaker 14: I did not hook up with my ex, but we have decided to I think we, I mean we want to try. You know, we're trying it again. It's like, I mean, we had a fun day, and I mean I think you're a really great guy. I was one hundred percent anticipating having a second day with you.
Speaker 5: I'm just being really honest, Like this really hurts, actually, Like really you want to try that again instead of trying something new like we did.
Speaker 8: Get very risky.
Speaker 6: Aaron basically teed up her ex to like, yeah, this home.
Speaker 5: Yeah I didn't. I didn't mean to do that. It just happened, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean honestly, I.
Speaker 2: Know, but you thought that you were ridding her of the X instead of you know what I mean, like you're you're getting rid of the necklace.
Speaker 3: We're washing ourselves.
Speaker 1: Clean, we're moving forward.
Speaker 3: You were probably just a sleep in your car when he was across the street.
Speaker 14: Wait, you're actually good.
Speaker 5: Things happened, So that's what I'm saying. In your car, Oh I'm sorry, Oh god, yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 10: Want to leave my car.
Speaker 12: Look I did, he didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't want to leave the car there, and I couldn't drive home you know, drunk.
Speaker 7: I would No.
Speaker 14: I mean, I'm glad you didn't drive home, but I definitely didn't think you would sleep in your car. I think.
Speaker 5: I think you're great, And it's just a gesture of money. We had a great time, he just said, with money.
Speaker 4: I think that's important to keep in mind here, and also it's important to keep in mind that she hasn't hooked up with her ex boyfriend yet. So with that being said, I think I'm going to propose the two of you go out on another date, you and Aaron, and you can use it as a competition now to see who do you want to get with more, Aaron or your exploit or.
Speaker 3: Maybe Aeron will lead you to another.
Speaker 10: X and then you can.
Speaker 14: Good God, this has already been like kind of a shock to the system. But I mean, oh, I think it's I feel I feel like a second date. Would that? Would that be awkward?
Speaker 10: I mean you'd cheating on your new boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, only if you're wearing that necklace again. That might be a little longer.
Speaker 10: Just talking.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, look after a couple of whiskey sours, whiskey cokes, whatever you want, we're gonna sell that thing again.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's see how many times your exploit friend will buy.
Speaker 8: It some time.
Speaker 6: Come on, go out one more time and we'll pay for it. Yes or no?
Speaker 14: All right, if you guys are paying for it, I will do a second date.
Speaker 4: It's a sloppy second date, just the way that we like it. We'll even throwing a free radio station blanket that the two of you can cuddle up underneath in the back seat of Aaron's car.
Speaker 14: Yes, I was going to ask if you can definitely put the uber.
Speaker 1: Belt in.
Speaker 7: Its brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: So that call happened six months ago, and now Aaron and Becca are both back on the phone with us for an update.
Speaker 6: Updated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, does that mean that the X is out of the picture?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 10: Are you so?
Speaker 4: What's going on you guys? Are you still together?
Speaker 14: Hi?
Speaker 5: Young guys, Yes, we are still together.
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: What wait? Are you in like a throttle situation.
Speaker 1: Or is it just you two?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, we're together. We're happy. But we have had a couple of challenges because that X has kept trying. He kept trying to butt in for a while.
Speaker 4: Now, oh my god, now that Becca's radio famous on the second date update he wants.
Speaker 14: He basically would just show up like every couple of weeks with something that he knew that I wanted from when we were together. And yeah, I was definitely affecting Aaron and I able to just relate with each other one on one. So I eventually had to just block my ex on on all platforms.
Speaker 6: All those thoughtful that he was doing.
Speaker 1: It's always the most romantic ones that end up the most creepy. I mean, it's true, but.
Speaker 4: Since then your guys' relationship is good.
Speaker 6: You guys are going strong.
Speaker 5: Yes, she blocked everything. We've been great.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but what Aaron didn't tell you is that he actually, oh god, what did you say? Okay, but it was he was really drunk and he didn't have a ring and all this kind of stuff. I thought it was cute, but I did tell him in a more sober state, and he didn't really like recollect the whole thing. So see how it goes.
Speaker 1: So you're engaged or you're not engaged.
Speaker 4: Count everybody gets like a rehearsal run though, for that, so it's good practice.
Speaker 14: Aaron, all right.
Speaker 5: Down the road, it might happen.
Speaker 7: I didn't.
Speaker 5: As she said, I don't remember all of it, but she said it wasn't a real ring. It was like an onion ring or something like that.
Speaker 4: I was gone, yeah, make sure to keep us updated. Good luck you too. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 7: Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: There's a brand new viral challenge that women are using to test their significant others.
Speaker 6: Brooke will be happy to learn.
Speaker 4: Yes, the men do get brutally humiliate. Plus, a guy's going viral after his great first date suddenly melted down in spectacular fashion and he caught it on video.
Speaker 6: So why does.
Speaker 4: Everybody think he's the bad guy. You're gonna hear it in a brand newtok shot.
Speaker 6: It's coming up right now.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you guys saw after the Chiefs beat the Ravens in the AFC Championship, viewers saw Travis Kelcey drop the lbomb to Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Oh, they were so huge. I didn't see that part.
Speaker 4: That's what they think that he said to her. You know, she whispered back to him, what ttok.
Speaker 3: Clichot she her handcovered.
Speaker 6: That's romantic words that you can utter to anybody.
Speaker 4: TikTok Click Shocks where we break down the hottest TikTok clips of the past week. We're gonna get right to your first TikTok click shock, which is something called the ketchup Challenge that's blown up on social media.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's all over my feed and it's.
Speaker 4: All about making fun of guys for them being bad at cleaning. It's kind of me, that's what all TikTok challenges are now it's women being mean to their significant other. So, in this particular, one women squirt an ample amount of ketchup onto their kitchen counter and then ask their significant other to clean it up, much like Brook does on a normal day.
Speaker 14: So the question is.
Speaker 4: Will he do a good job cleaning the mess or is he just going to spread it around on the surf, get really confused and then give up and quick. So here's one woman trying it on her husband.
Speaker 12: Okay, I'm gonna try.
Speaker 4: To tripping ketchup on the counter and see how my husband cleans it up.
Speaker 14: He's kind of a clean freak in general, so we'll see what he does.
Speaker 17: What are you doing?
Speaker 7: WHOA can you clean it up for me?
Speaker 6: Why did you do that?
Speaker 14: What you dig?
Speaker 6: If you watch the video, I've seen it before.
Speaker 4: The husband uses his bare hand to scoop up the majority of the ketchup, and then he turns on the faucet, washes it off, and uses his wet hand to rub the rest of the ketchup on the surface, trying to push it towards the sink.
Speaker 3: This is the clean free customer.
Speaker 6: Well, you know he's clean freak about her cleaning it clearly.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, hope he passed the test, though, I'd give him a B plus on that.
Speaker 2: I came to the realization long ago that my idea you have clean was very different than my husband's. Yeah, like, honest to god, he looks around and was like, what what needs to be picked up?
Speaker 3: I'm like, literally everything lying in the middle of the floor.
Speaker 6: A lot of guys just have blinders on, like we can't see that.
Speaker 2: It must be so nice, though, because you live without the anxiety that.
Speaker 1: A dirty house gives me, Like, I wish I could have that release.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, Like I don't notice how dirty my mirror is until I have people over and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, giving up and not caring sometimes it's amazing.
Speaker 6: You're gonna love it. That was a TikTok click shot. Your next TikTok click shot is a.
Speaker 4: Video from a guy in Miami who went on a first date at a restaurant with a woman that he had asked out on Tinder, and apparently they had a really nice conversation, good meal, and then after they paid this happened.
Speaker 7: I can't believe you made us with the bill.
Speaker 18: I mean, oh, you ordered an appetizer that I didn't even touch. Why do you think that I should?
Speaker 7: You asked me out?
Speaker 18: I know, but you ordered something that I asked me out. All right, I'll just take you home, all right, I see you.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, she's.
Speaker 6: Right though, and then he squirted some ketchup onto his desk. What do you guys think? Did he go too far? Brooks?
Speaker 2: I follow the rule that whoever asks, whoever out, is the one that pays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, like if a woman asks a man out, then then she pays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm also curious what appetizer did she get that he didn't want to touch it?
Speaker 3: You have bad taste?
Speaker 8: Like, hey, I'd love to pay for your meal, as long as I approve of everything.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, as kind of split.
Speaker 4: People online, though, lit him up in the comments, said he was totally in the wrong, and so he had to record a follow up video to explain himself.
Speaker 8: Yeah this makes it better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I doubt it.
Speaker 17: What I don't understand is you asked for the date, so you pay. It's not like I'm forcing anybody to go on a date with me. Clearly, we are both fifty to fifty on the date. She wants to be there just as much as I want to be there. It's not like I'm forcing her to date me or go on a date with me. We both want to be there equally. Therefore we should split the bill equally.
Speaker 1: I think I have a feeling that he wants to be there more than she does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Alexis, did he convince you that he's rider? Or should I play his third, fourth, and.
Speaker 6: Fifth follow up?
Speaker 1: Does he say just as many times?
Speaker 8: Actually?
Speaker 6: Unforgiving? That was TikTok click shot. Let's get to your.
Speaker 4: Final TikTok click shot, which is from a woman named Jackie Ganski and she was recently cooking with her family. Halfway through preparing the meal, she realized her diamond ring was not on her finger anymore. So her mom and her kids and everybody was looking around the kitchen for kicking the gear. Couldn't find it anywhere till they took a full pan of Brussels sprouts out of the oven and this happened.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I can't believe I did that.
Speaker 3: I baked my freaking diamond ring. Mom, how do I get the brown off? She put off? But he baked my freaking diamond ring. It's not a friend, it's not a prank.
Speaker 14: I don't know how I did that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's brown.
Speaker 10: You need a ring guard.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Oh my god, I.
Speaker 3: Like the grandpa in the back. You needed a ring guard.
Speaker 1: Too late for that, grandma.
Speaker 4: So yeah, the ring melted and that's how she found out it was cubic zirconia. So her and her husband divorced. O way, ye, I'm kidding. Luckily it wasn't ruined at all.
Speaker 6: It was just brown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's kind of ruined.
Speaker 4: She took it and they got it cleaned professional, and now it's totally back to normally. Shine, you can't bake.
Speaker 6: You can bake your ring.
Speaker 4: That's when you bake your ring at home and tell us as it really is a face.
Speaker 1: The video's a ring pop.
Speaker 7: TikTok shot Stories for the day, Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: We've got a long shot on the phone today, an underdog. Oh and three Tara. We asked her before she came on, what's gonna be different today, Tara? And she said today I'm gonna win. But she has absolutely no strategy for how she's.
Speaker 6: Gonna pull it off.
Speaker 4: Tara, you are my hero. I don't prepare it all just like me in this show. You walk in and let the balls fall as they met, you know sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how are you feeling right now?
Speaker 5: Awesome? I feel like a winner.
Speaker 10: She's just manifesting it.
Speaker 1: Did you when you lost the other three times?
Speaker 10: How?
Speaker 1: I mean when friends and family heard that? Did you get any kind of feedback?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Okay? And what advice did they give you?
Speaker 5: How could you not get that question?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: When you listen back trashy advice?
Speaker 7: You know right?
Speaker 4: Well, now, if you win, you get to make them listen to it again and rub it in their face.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna send Brook out of the studio while she leaves, Let's go over the rules. You got thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say past. But you do have to beat Brooke outright if you want to win.
Speaker 6: Are you ready?
Speaker 5: I'm ready?
Speaker 6: Good luck?
Speaker 4: Today is the day your time starts now. February is American Heart month. Which side of your chest is your heart located left? Which of these Disney princesses has blonde hair? Belle Mereta or Aurora?
Speaker 11: Aurora?
Speaker 4: In weightlifting, the military press primarily works what part of the body shouldered? What character did John Krasinski play on the Office? It is a Jim with a total of five. What state does the most MLB Baseball teams the tr California? What TV channel has broadcast the Olympics since nineteen sixty four?
Speaker 5: ABC?
Speaker 6: Wow? She even named the channel that it was on locally.
Speaker 14: At least.
Speaker 4: Let's bring Broke back into the studio and Tara works as a dispatcher for a delivery company, which is a high stress job, lots of deadlines and moving parts. So what's the craziest thing that you have to deal with, Tara?
Speaker 14: When we're trying to find an address and we call the person and.
Speaker 5: They have to either look at a piece of mail or go look at their front door for their apartment number.
Speaker 4: Wait, the people who live in the apartment don't know their own apartment number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's common.
Speaker 3: People don't know where they live.
Speaker 6: Crazy?
Speaker 5: Yes, so what?
Speaker 12: Wow?
Speaker 1: I'm kind of shocked by that.
Speaker 14: Do Yeah?
Speaker 3: I feel better too.
Speaker 4: Okay, Broke, it's your turn?
Speaker 6: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Where am I?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 5: Luck?
Speaker 4: Your time starts now. February is American Heart month. Which side of your chest is your heart located?
Speaker 13: You left.
Speaker 4: Which of these Disney princesses has blonde hair, Belle Mereta or Aurora? Aurora. In weightlifting, the military press primarily works. What part of the body biceps? What character did John Krasinski play on the Office? Oh, my god, Jim with a total of five? What state has the most MLB baseball teams?
Speaker 1: Wow, California.
Speaker 4: What TV channel has broadcast the Olympics since nineteen sixty four?
Speaker 1: NBC.
Speaker 6: This is gonna be a tight one.
Speaker 4: We're gonna go to the scoreboard to see how you boldated he motor boat.
Speaker 6: You play the motor boat?
Speaker 10: You got five?
Speaker 6: Showing up strong.
Speaker 7: Brook.
Speaker 8: Yeah, same amount of questions, fair game and also fun.
Speaker 5: No, that's the best I've done ever.
Speaker 1: I mean, honestly, you should have won with five. Five is she should be proud?
Speaker 2: Yes, your your family is eating their words right now, already read.
Speaker 7: Your head eye.
Speaker 4: But your overall score does go to zero to four all time. Let's go over the answers to everybody. February's American Heart Month. Your heart is located on the left side of your chest, the right. The Disney princess that has blonde hair is Aurora. In weightlifting, the military press primarily works out your shoulders. It's on where you push it straight up over your head. The character that John Krasinski plays on the Office is Jim. The most Major League Baseball teams are in California with five, The Dodgers, the Giants, the Athletics, at least for now, Angels and Padres, and the Olympics have taken place on NBC since nineteen sixty four.
Speaker 8: Chandle She Goes Day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh no, so it wasn't quite enough to beat Brook today. But just for playing, you do win a fifty dollars gift card to Grey's Craze, where you can get made to order charcouterie boards featuring handcrafted arrangements of meats, cheeses, breads, fresh fruits and veggies, sweets, and.
Speaker 6: A whole lot more. Order for pickup or free local delivery at Gray's Craze, or.
Speaker 1: You can walk away with your head help.
Speaker 7: I am.
Speaker 5: I feel good about myself right now?
Speaker 10: Good God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you take that energy and you give it to those people who don't know where they live.
Speaker 4: I have so many.
Speaker 10: Questions about that.
Speaker 4: Sarah love having you on. Thank you so much for playing. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks, same time. Okay, Sarah, we'll do it again, same time tomorrow. Brooking Jeffrey in the morning,