Speaker 1: Welcome to Guys We.
Speaker 2: Find the anti slush shaming podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm Christina Hutchings.
Speaker 2: I'm Karen Fisher, and I'd bring us to sludie your horny and your shame.
Speaker 3: Hey was what?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Talk about fucking? Hey fuckers? How you doing? Where you been? Did you drink enough water today?
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Guys We Fucked. It's the anti slush shaming podcast. I am Karen Fisher, I'm Christina Hutchins. Welcome to the show. Get a pen, get your get your iPhone because you're gonna have to write some things down. Yes, the first one is Thursday, February first, at seven pm in New York City is the first Guys We Fucked Residency show of twenty twenty four at the MasterCard Midnight Theater that's in New York City. And then if you're in the Los Angeles area, Hopefully tickets are still available by the time you hear this.
Speaker 1: But there might not be. Hopefully they're not available.
Speaker 2: Hopefully they're not available, you dumb bitch, because you didn't get a ah. Wednesday, February fourteenth, Valentine's Day, Corine Fisher and I will be doing a live. Guys, we fucked at the Comedy Store in the main room, and it's going to be the best day of your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to be really exciting. And then some other tour dates.
Speaker 2: February ninth and tenth Bananas Comedy Club in New Jersey, right across the river, I'm headlining you.
Speaker 1: And March twenty second in Springfield, Missouri in the.
Speaker 2: Blue Room, I'm headlining there. I think it's the twenty first and the twenty second. And also if you were at the first wait what live that happened this past weekend?
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was awesome. It was there, it was fantastic. I've was blown away. The energy in the room was just it was fucking everybody was electrified. After the show and getting to talk to all the people who came, it was. It was amazing.
Speaker 1: So so far.
Speaker 2: The next date, for the next one, you're gonna want to get your tickets because this will sell out, is going to be February twenty fourth, which is a Saturday. Tickets are not available yet. I'm still in the midst of confirming. But if you want to save it, save it. Also if you don't know, which you probably do.
Speaker 1: If you listen.
Speaker 2: I have a Patreon where four times a month I do a zoom group sherapee because I'm not a licensed therapist, so I can't call it therapy where you just sit an hour to e vent about whatever the fuck you want. And I honestly, I really like I've been doing these for a few years now and I really like it. Patreon dot com slash Christina Hutchinson to sign up. Every Monday, my solo podcast, The Voices in Our Heads comes out. It's just a stream of consciousness that at the end I really little self help book. And then Mikey breathes real loud into the microphone and I make fun of him, and then I'll drop something and go what and I'll go nothing, Mike, and I was upset. Yeah, he did explain it. You'll have to tune into the episode this week to find out that with Christina No no, but boy, the SI felt like I'm no longer taking things personally now that I've done the work. So I was glad to have not been offended by Michael's side. And then my my comedy Club is out this week. My comedy album. I'm pretty sure it's going to be out by the time that you listen to this episode when it airs on Luminari Friday.
Speaker 1: It's called Good Girl Barbara.
Speaker 2: It's going to be out on all the places Spotify, iTunes, wherever do you get your comedy albums, and I'm very proud of it.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited.
Speaker 2: I'll be releasing clips on my social media all this next couple months. Make sure you follow me at Christina hutch on all the platforms together. We're at Guys, We Fucked without the you would fucked. I'm at Philanthropy Gal, I'm at Mike Coscarely and if you want to see me live, I the next well, the next date that lines up with this recording will be February twenty ninth through March second. I'm in Washington, DC at the DC Comedy Loft with Chloe Labranch and then there will be a bunch more dates coming up. My agent emailed me last night and I said, this is not what we talked about.
Speaker 1: Do you want to perform at the back of the costco on Sunday?
Speaker 2: So these are not This is not going to work out, but you know we are working on them. And there's some places that I think you're gonna be excited about me going to and then you can also listen to Without a Country that comes out on Wednesdays.
Speaker 1: We this show has been popping off lately, so many of you. I got stopped.
Speaker 2: I got stopped in a bar the other day and someone was like, I love Without a Country, And you know what, that felt good. Not that I don't love when you say I love guys, we fucked, but it just feels special when it's the Bee Project.
Speaker 1: To be honest, Okay, I don't think I don't think.
Speaker 2: Of it as the Bee Project, but like the project that makes less money and has less fans so out following. Yeah, listen, the people who love the thing is the people who love Without a Without a Country, love Without a Country. So we had a really great UH interview last week with doctor Crystal Heath and we talked about all all about euthanasia labs in vet school. Did you even know that existed? Did you even know that to become a veterinarian you have to kill an animal first? And I know you're stay acting yourself at home. Are these animals sick? No?
Speaker 1: They're literally like wasted? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, this.
Speaker 2: Is something I learned two week to go, and then I dove right into it. A lot of some vet schools are doing away with it, but it's still widely used. And also like basically like the what it has an official name, but like what I will call the Veterinarian Association of America, is deeply connected to like factory farming and a lot of horrific practices.
Speaker 1: That my god, you're gonna be the next John Oliver that kill.
Speaker 2: Many pigs and birds in really horrific ways when there are faster, more humane will it waste to kill them? Obviously, if like avian flu is spreading throughout you know your farm, you do have to kill those birds. But there are nicer ways to do it that are not legally required.
Speaker 1: So I went into all of that hardcore.
Speaker 2: Also, we went over a really interesting piece from the Free Press written by Coleman Hughes that I actually subscribed. I paid money to go over this all about how Derek Chauvin, in his opinion, might have been a scapegoat. I know that's a crazy thing to announce on here, but I thought it was not that I necessarily agree with the article, but I thought it was a really.
Speaker 1: Coment with those fascinating take takes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, and I know Coleman and I love that man so and he's a lovely human and I know people like to get angry about his opinions. So it was it was you know, listen, he drops and it's all about seeing things from the from every perspective, and we certainly do that on that show. So yeah, it was a really interesting article. And all that is shared on this past week's episode of Without a Country, and we got another one coming for you this week.
Speaker 1: And of course, you know, look out for Trump, guys, he's coming, He's coming.
Speaker 2: He's gonna win. Rhonda Stantis just dropped out, so she's gonna win.
Speaker 3: There's no way he doesn't win.
Speaker 1: There was a very.
Speaker 2: Very good chance that Donald Trump is president again in twenty twenty four. Yeah, I think it's very It's this is a Christopher Guests movie.
Speaker 3: Would I would put it at like ninety five percent.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's that high.
Speaker 2: But I think there is a very good chance that he wins. I don't think it's ninety five persons in my opinion. But by Biden, he doesn't talk.
Speaker 1: He can't talk. He's too old too.
Speaker 2: But Biden was never a great speaker. That has something to do with his really okay. Yeah, yea, the fall that makes the age. But no, he's just not a great speaker.
Speaker 1: He's a really okay.
Speaker 2: So then michaelble guy, and especially compared with you know, being the vice president under Barack Obama, Barack Obama was kind of all speech and not really getting a lot done. Yeah, but man, his speech has made me feel better, like there was hope and that's why he won. So that was his whole platform. He was literally running on hope.
Speaker 1: I loved that. Hope is so great. But it's not real. No, it's not change, it's not doing it. Let me live in this, let me live in the world. I cred Thats what bothered me about. Everyone loves you so much. I go, he's not doing anything.
Speaker 2: Does in your opinion, is Biden getting stuff? I mean, it seems like he's getting some stuffed done.
Speaker 3: Biden has not been a bad president.
Speaker 2: And also, I mean thing of what he walked into, not only the president he had to follow, but also walking into COVID for you, pandemic because I'm curious.
Speaker 1: Now you know Middle East.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody was saying as like a pro for like a pro Trump kind of point that when Trump was president, we weren't engaging in any.
Speaker 1: Wars, but like does that matter, It's just come up.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So they were just not what was the point that they were making, just like but you know Trump, it was.
Speaker 1: He was talking as if Trump was a pacifist. I don't know, but they were.
Speaker 2: They were just saying, like Trump kept us out of entering any wars.
Speaker 1: That's not true. But I think that was like at the draw And also, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I was kind of like, is that we were still in Afghanistan, right, start anything new, start anything new.
Speaker 3: But he didn't.
Speaker 5: I think he did eventually get the troops out of I can't remember if that was him.
Speaker 1: That was terrible. I think that was too scared to do it.
Speaker 2: And also I mean, like strategically, actually, the one thing that makes me think Biden has a little bit of a better chance of winning is that we are now involved in the Middle East, and normally when the country is actively at war, they vote in the same Speaking of statistically, really quickly, I talked about like how it's just kind of feeling helpless about all of these awful things. Images and videos on social media and what places to donate if you feel like you can't do anything about about this, Is there a place that you can put your money that matters? And of several people sent me this one and I looked into it and it seems very very legit. Palestini Palestine Children's Relief Fund and the website is p c r F dot net, the dot net.
Speaker 1: I was like, uh, oh, but you looking up on charity Navigator. Oh no, I didn't, that's the one. I did not do that. Yeah, that's like that.
Speaker 2: I'll just give you the star rating and see the money is making sure it's going to the right place. Yeah, charitynavigator dot org. That's for anyone who's looking to donate. Always if it's if it's under four stars on charity Navigator, do not do not. Okay, Yeah, here it's on there ninety seven four stars. There you go, okay, cool, cool, Yeah, that's great. So if you if you are feeling this way you want to donate money's this is where to go. Pc RF dot net. That stands for Palestine Children's Relief Fund. All right, now onto this is some this is some important news for the guys we Fuck podcast. Okay, guys, it is Mikey big DONGI.
Speaker 1: Chodster over here.
Speaker 2: His dick's too big for this studio now, guy, it is, and and he's taking it over to a network.
Speaker 1: He's moving on to a network. Well as on his network.
Speaker 2: He started his own company, Slickback Studios.
Speaker 3: Correct, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: And it's time that he dig in a business and runs his own business and has all his time and energy to run that business because I think based on conditions that he's walked into over the past year, it's it was more work than he thought it was.
Speaker 3: It was a lot more work.
Speaker 1: Podcasting, it's a lot more work than you think I've thought. He's walking it out of brush going. First sound that comes out of his mouth.
Speaker 5: Is there are a lot of times these days where I walk into rooms and.
Speaker 3: Go, yeah, give people.
Speaker 1: A growl fifteen.
Speaker 3: It has in fact been way more work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a small businesses really truly.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I thought that I was going to kind of be able to take it.
Speaker 1: All on and do it all yeah, typical woman. Yeah, I say, I was like, well we really rubbed off on. I know, I'm really proud of you know.
Speaker 3: I can't here with feminine energy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, my upbringingment and energy and Sinatra energy at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can. I get you a man that can do both. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you know, thoughts on what you've learned here? How long? How many years has it been.
Speaker 5: I think it's been almost seven whoa serious seventeen?
Speaker 1: How many on air?
Speaker 3: Well, well, no, not as many on air.
Speaker 1: It was twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: Christina broke up was even in twenty eight Yes, I did. We're never We're never going to forget that.
Speaker 1: I literally put.
Speaker 2: Christina's emancipation in my calendar the day I broke up with him.
Speaker 1: Every year i'm reminded about it, I'm like, yay, I love my life. Is when we panicked and go.
Speaker 2: Right, and then about like a year it was we didn't have a studio during the pandemic, did we know?
Speaker 1: Because I remember signing the lease when your dad was sick. Yeah. Yeah, so that's how long he's been you guys.
Speaker 3: For a long time.
Speaker 5: You guys were recording I think in christ just Christina's a part in my apartment. Yeah, and then we're sort of sending me the file. Yes, I was like working off site. And then once the kind of in the middle of the pandemic is when we got the first place, right, and then that's when I was like working with you guys right every week in studio and it was on air and all that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and listen, I mean the entire ride has been has been. It's pretty amazing, Like to look back in the the.
Speaker 1: Just the hand picks and tipics you've gotten.
Speaker 5: I mean that's been fun obviously, but just the professional journey. You know, like you guys were basically the first people to kind of put me into mainstream podcasting outside of radio.
Speaker 1: This is how you thank us.
Speaker 3: Of loyal service.
Speaker 1: It's never enough linked life of your keeping you under a table.
Speaker 3: You know, how loyal I haven't had.
Speaker 5: You know, I've trashed our enemies to all of all the women that I've gone on dates with.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: I love that, And I'm extremely happy for you starting your own businesses.
Speaker 1: Very exciting. Yes, and if there's a man to do it, it's you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: So obviously this is uh, you know, this is a move that I felt like I had to make, not because you know, before listeners start throwing any conspiracy theories or anything out there, it's a move that I felt like I had to make strictly because I can't do everything. And I love you guys dearly. Obviously, Christina is a part of Yeah.
Speaker 2: Voices in our Heads is on slip back, and you'll hear Michael grown and grunt and breathe weird.
Speaker 1: On that right. Mike's voice was quivering as he told us this a couple of weeks. I was so sweet, so sweet, Mike.
Speaker 2: Well as it was even coming out of your mouth. I was like, Michael, I was like, we've no. I mean, I at least knew for months that I was like, you need to quit because you can't handle this like you're I was like, have you slept.
Speaker 1: I'm like give me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, give your meals so that you have sustenance. I'm like, you know, this may be so funny, very happy that you were choosing because we're not going to fire you. But I was like, I want you to choose you. Yeah, no, I know, and I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: And obviously I knew in my heart when it was time to have that conversation that you guys would be very supportive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just because just because the end of an error, you know, end of an era.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I did.
Speaker 1: Not cry, just like a little tear right here myself.
Speaker 3: It's sweet behavior for both of you, guys.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what I was expected, that one that Christina would be the one cry relief.
Speaker 2: For you right right right, you know, like that's what And I know what it's like to tell a boss that you're moving on to quite frankly, a better life. And I remember the bosses who were happy for me and the ones who were it, and I was like, I vowed to be.
Speaker 1: The boss that wasn't happy for my the person who worked with me moving on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And one of the reasons that I've stayed with you guys for as long as I have is because it's been a great fucking job. This has been something that I've enjoyed, like like one of the parts of my week that I just like, you know, I love coming in and talking with you guys, being a part of the show, and you know it's been.
Speaker 1: And those tips, well, it's just.
Speaker 5: It's been really fun to be to be another voice in a place where I feel like I represent an archetype of a man that is not like represent it exactly, and that's been kind of a good feeling to kind of be like, you know, the masculine voice in a place that I don't you know that it's not an overly masculine voice toxic. Yeah, exactly, it's been. It's been just an incredible, fun, awesome ride. And I do think the one silver lining of me leaving is that, like like in the future, and I think it opens up the opportunity for us to also work on other different things together as a team, you know, if that ever presents itself.
Speaker 2: And you know, I was hoping someone would give me the opportunity to do another podcast at night when I'm low, you know what, But.
Speaker 1: Is there a world in which I could do a third podcast? I would love to? Okay, three is the magic numbers.
Speaker 5: Slip Back Studios is obviously starting as a podcast network and we're going to launch on February eighth.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah, nursing.
Speaker 1: Let me know. That's what I'm signing on. Can interview elderly dogs? I would love that. Yeah, wait, I do the voices for them.
Speaker 2: My next one, I would love a dog to interview a dog, because I would love a podcast where that we just cut to the dog and then the podcast is over. It's really funny. There's literally nothing happening. Yeah, how are you well? I love meeting dogs on the road everyone. That's one of my favorite things about traveling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well its eventually the plan is to have it be a full service production company, and that's that's the hope, right to like get to a place where we can do films and do you know, bigger projects and everything. So I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I'm saying in president years man, all that gorgeous hair.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be gray if I still if I managed to keep it by the end of the year, I'm sure it can be cool.
Speaker 1: You're gonna look like Maxwell Sheffield from The Nanny.
Speaker 2: It'll be hot if I get to keep it.
Speaker 5: I do look forward to having a little bit of gray, some pepper, and I don't think far from it, to.
Speaker 3: Be honest, that'll be hot.
Speaker 1: Well you're not. I'm I'm gray as hell, and uh you know, just die the roots. But yeah, that'll be hot. Baby.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you so much for your service here at guys, we fucked seriously.
Speaker 1: We appreciate it.
Speaker 2: You got good attitude, you're a hard worker, you're always pleasant, You're always I was never annoyed to see you. No, no, truly, like it's not really you're alo, Like, hey, Mike, yeah you're good. You brought exactly what we needed to the show at exactly the time we needed it. And also, I mean, you know, our listeners, they love to complain and say that they don't like almost everything we do.
Speaker 1: But I have to say, I really make complains about you.
Speaker 2: I really track the comments when we first brought you onto the show, and it was like almost one hundred percent Mike Costarelli approval rating, which is wild.
Speaker 1: That makes really wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I phone you are more approved than us, Michael.
Speaker 1: It's our fucking shop.
Speaker 2: They like Mike way more than they like Yeah, spoke a lady with opinions, boom man with opinions.
Speaker 1: Can I like your dick but.
Speaker 2: Also like ingrained misogyny like in our own feminist fan base are guilty of no, no, like you are charming and fun, but I'm saying, like, yeah, no it it.
Speaker 1: Honestly, we've been a harder. It's take and women critique women harder.
Speaker 2: Right, fact that you're a good looking and like nice, kind, intelligent man like that was enough. They didn't even care about the throat clearing, we cared about.
Speaker 1: That, the baseball dropping, the ruffling of the papers, and the rappers.
Speaker 3: I brought an element to the show. I will say that an element.
Speaker 2: It's a podcast that we can't ask for.
Speaker 3: ADHD noise around every corner.
Speaker 1: But oh my god, Yeah, it's been great.
Speaker 2: Guys's trying to be a fully artist and also too for the listeners. This is going to be a slow roll up. So this is not the last time you will see and hear Michael on Gus.
Speaker 1: Get those just give them the titsus thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we figured we'd announced and give you guys a little bit of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Process, But there's one thing we learned in this time of your movie.
Speaker 2: You don't like change. You don't like change, you don't like when we make money, and you don't like it. No, that's not true. That's not true. Only a little bit of you didn't like that, and that's okay, a lot of you did and I really appreciate that. So that's the bittersweet news. But the one hundred sweet news is that a tangy, much like a straight man, we've already moved on. We've already found someone to our left, and we said, Oh, there's a good looking guy over there.
Speaker 1: Here he is younger and not much lip on him.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome the young Eric Freddy Eric. He's a stand up comedian. He is a producer. You might have seen him floating around. You've seen him live, if you saw me and Coloyla Branch in Chicago. You might have seen him on tour with Ryan Long or a Chada Rena. You're all over the place. We were like, you know what, we're going to replace this over worked man with another overworked who's younger and can.
Speaker 1: Do it with no sleeps.
Speaker 4: Though. Yeah, well, I'm sorry to get grayzed.
Speaker 1: You're all right already. Yeah, So a little bit about you. The stats. You're twenty five. How tall are you? You're twenty five?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How tall are you?
Speaker 4: Six to three? When I stand up straight?
Speaker 1: Oh, it doesn't count. That's tall though, right, I have no idea what Yeah, so we'll say no for now.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, I'm five three and how.
Speaker 1: Are you again? He's a wounded warrior.
Speaker 2: Girls, so twenty five and you're originally from Milwaukee?
Speaker 1: Okay, Midwest?
Speaker 2: Baby lives in Chicago now, so you can see him around the streets.
Speaker 1: What's the nicest thing you've ever done for a woman?
Speaker 4: The nicest thing I've ever done for a woman?
Speaker 3: Yeah, taking a while?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have no idea. That's I got my mom a cooler for Christmas? Nice for what that's for Christmas?
Speaker 1: Like to put what in beer fish?
Speaker 6: That she's a real estate apraiser and so she goes on appointments and so she'll go and take like pack lunches.
Speaker 1: That's the nicest thing you've ever done for a woman. Okay, Okay, we're going to improve on this.
Speaker 2: I think it's shy and not good at telling himself as a as a feminist.
Speaker 1: Icon, but I guess I feel like you really are. Okay, what's the next one?
Speaker 4: I used to briefly during COVID, I.
Speaker 1: Had, like you know, I was. I used to and briefly a.
Speaker 6: Girlfriend who had a lot of health issues, and so I got vaccinated early without doing any research.
Speaker 3: We love.
Speaker 2: He will inject himself. He will inject himself for you, ladies. Okay, be afraid, all right, we're gonna walkout. It's fine, it's fine. How do you feel about being here?
Speaker 1: Are you nervous? What are your hopes and dreams.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I feel cold. It's pretty cold.
Speaker 1: It's cold. Heat doesn't work, all right, real chick about it. Sorry, you're wearing a full Yeah, you lay, You're very you look you look pale.
Speaker 2: You look like you're auditioning for Twilight, which I love one of my favorite things about Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, I was just in Stockholm and the Norwegian countries didn't help.
Speaker 4: It's pretty much nocturnal.
Speaker 1: During that were doing stand up in Stockholm.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I just did tour with Ryan.
Speaker 2: Ryan does stand up in Stockholm. Yeah, he did a whole international tour. He was just gone for like a week and a half or something, two weeks.
Speaker 1: I don't know. TikTok.
Speaker 2: My weekends were born with well, no, this weekend was actually really really fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Every weekend I was like, where's my body? Yeah, go hang out. But yeah, so thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I gotta say this doesn't have a lot of positive things to say about people.
Speaker 2: And after she met you, I'm honest, yeah, which is great because then I don't got to worry about like, is that really what she means?
Speaker 1: Uh huh it is.
Speaker 2: She had such rave reviews about a lot of facets of you that I was like, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever heard talked this positive about anybody ever.
Speaker 2: And whatever doesn't know is every moment that we spent together in Chicago that you thought was just friendship and getting to know each other, I was fucking and the lizing you.
Speaker 4: I sensed a little bit when we met in LA briefly that well, that was just.
Speaker 2: Me meeting you for the first time, and I was completely unsure of who you were. And then I was like, well, you're, you know, dating my friend. So I don't know if we can say that on air, but I think that.
Speaker 4: We don't mean will Her family is like, we won't say.
Speaker 2: We won't say who it is, but we're going. I think it's important to the dynamic. I think it's important that people know that you're not single. Yes, yes, yes, because these ladies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's important.
Speaker 1: I think that's important to know from experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, just for everyone's sake and harm and harmony.
Speaker 6: Yeah okay, okay, okay, yeah, it's more so her family than anyone else.
Speaker 2: Okay, And that's judgment there. Oh all right, a little judgment. Well, we'll talk about that. We'll work through all your problems. This is also for you need therapy from us. You got it, You got it. Baby, You're the only man we will grant this too in the world. Okay, you're the only You are the only man on this planet and my who can get advice from Kritinid at any time.
Speaker 1: Okay, anything you charge, not that we charge for it.
Speaker 4: Especially because my schedule, so get ready for that.
Speaker 1: There you go, that's fine. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I told I told Christina all about how we went to the we were on the road and I made you go to the witch store, and how you were so patient, you behaved so witch.
Speaker 1: She's a toddler.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that test, Yeah, yeah it is because if if if a guy, guy can have so many reactions to a witch store, and it seemed as though yours one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really it was the right one. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: See, I think when someone gives you a compliment, then you don't have to add in other bad qualities about yourself. Because now we could have just sat here thinking that he might be good in closed stores too, And now we know that if we take you to a closed store, you're unhappy to be one of the many valuable lessons you and you're gonna come out of here. You're you know, you're entered a boy. You're you're leaving a man. All right, We'll wait, are you? Is that you just being like clinging onto boyhood? Because I know a lot of guys in their twenties like that that that actively are like. But I don't want to become a man. And that's like a thing that's been said to me. And I said, okay, well I'm going to leave you for a second. I've wanted to become a woman since I was five. Oh okay, well that's all. It's a different problem.
Speaker 1: The record, scratch me go. That seems like traumatic.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I say things and I don't know the implications of them until I hear it. We go, I'm good anyway, I'm sorry. Were you saying something else?
Speaker 4: No, whatever it was, I forgot.
Speaker 1: It, okay, okay, and then we're happy to have you.
Speaker 2: Eric also did explain to he likes Star Wars and I said, this was one of my favorite conversations that we had over the weekend.
Speaker 1: I said, why do you like.
Speaker 2: Star Wars so much? Men love Star Wars so much? And I have tried to understand why imn' like Star Wars so much. So I was like, I'm really interested. Can you tell me what it is about Star Wars? I was like, is there an underlying feet, underlying theme? Does it make you feel like connected to man?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What is it? And then you said do you remember what you said to me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I was just like I saw the control panels and I was like, I kind of want to play with all the buttons.
Speaker 1: I've never heard a man say that about Star Wars.
Speaker 2: That was his organic respond to you.
Speaker 6: I love that feel the same way be behind the boards and everything.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't think that I ended up behind the boards as like a this was like, h this wasn't on purpose?
Speaker 3: Was I a control freak? Eric? That's thesue here.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, there was cool stuff in Star Wars where I was like, it'd be fun to press that button. I don't know, but that is a surprising answer.
Speaker 3: I just thought it was.
Speaker 2: That he wanted to push the buttons on the spaceship. I thought, what a pure answer, and I said, I like this guy.
Speaker 1: I said, this guy can be around. It's gonna be fun. Well, Eric, Freddy, everyone, so what we're welcome to it. We're doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're doing a you know, follow on Instagram. But be fucking class.
Speaker 1: Don't. Don't become class is in a relationship, ladies. And uh yeah, well you'll in along the weeks. You'll give advice with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you, if you, if you have you know, we're gonna we have all these emails. You know, we're gonna read today on today's solo episode. And so if you, if you have to, if you would like to chime in, you just raise Usually Michael raises his hand, so I see it, so I know, like, okay, he wants to ask something.
Speaker 1: When we're done making the point, we'll call on him. So if you want to do that.
Speaker 2: How are you see fit, We'll find our own little flow right because welcome to the show. But you know, don't forget shut the fuck up. You know, you know you're a lesser part of the show than us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, lower classes.
Speaker 5: Yeah the way I said, you're in the band, but you didn't found the band.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm the triangle player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the cow though you're our Spinderella. But less he doesn't even get that reference. He's like so young, he doesn't even know what that means I really don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know, so I've heard of them.
Speaker 4: I guess, I guess. I guess A.
Speaker 1: Thousand years old when I just turned to Eric and I said, here I go, here, I go here. Girls, what's my weakness?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Okay, the chilling chill? Yeah I could. I could do the whole thing. I want to take a guy. It's the study your business.
Speaker 4: I couldn't continue the song, but I've heard it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, So yeah, they had a third woman who they brought on later, and that was Spinderella.
Speaker 3: Okay, they were the O G s.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but people really like Spinderella. Yeah, she's really Mondere was cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but did they bring her more so to just like kind of move the equipment and stuff around.
Speaker 2: No, she was involved, Okay, you carry this artist. Yeah, Spinderella was artistically involved.
Speaker 3: I gotta say, this is a fun ROLLO.
Speaker 1: I think so as well.
Speaker 4: You want to just keep hitting.
Speaker 2: Me with yeah that you don't get hell yeahlin Wall. When you do sound effects, I would love a sound effect for it. And maybe we could play like an old sound like an old, like every time we say something that he doesn't understand.
Speaker 1: That would be funny.
Speaker 2: Like a band sound effect for every time I want a baby or don't want a babby.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We thought it would be interesting because you know, Mike was closer to our age and we to have someone.
Speaker 1: A lot younger. It's a different perspective. Yah, we thought that would be part of it.
Speaker 2: You know how hard it is to find someone who whose face is good looking enough to put on camera, who's not an idiot but also a man, and who can do the technological needs you have. The only answer was Eric Freddie and he's very booked. That's why he came from Stockholm to New York. Well, I know you were in London, but that's why we had That's that's what it was.
Speaker 1: Not a lot of choices, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: How does that make you feel? Not a lot of choices?
Speaker 4: No, No, but you are.
Speaker 1: A great choice. No, I'm saying like there was only one choice, Mike. Yeah. It was like that. I go, we gotta make this work. We've got to make this work.
Speaker 4: So welcome, Well, thank you. I hope that.
Speaker 6: I hope I get even half the approval writings. So I feel like this could end up with just like a lot of hate.
Speaker 8: It could It could not who knows, who knows, we'll see business baby.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean it also feels a little it feels interesting right now, like if do you watch Sister Wives on TLC, because it feels like when.
Speaker 1: Are you you're fucking with me?
Speaker 4: I don't watch it.
Speaker 1: Okay, none of that.
Speaker 2: Now, he doesn't have time for TV. He's making dreams come true for you. But well, so there's a Mormon family and there's this guy, Cody, and he has a.
Speaker 1: Lot of wives, their sisters. Yeah, their sister wives.
Speaker 2: You know the concept of sister wives obviously, and so it feels like, you know, every season he'll kind of you know, you get the itch and then be like, maybe I shouldn't wife.
Speaker 1: God want you to have another wife. It's so weird. It feels like we.
Speaker 2: Me and like me, and you are Cody and like Mary, like the original wife, and now we've got to bring on. We're like auditioning you to be our sister. Wise, that's that's food right now.
Speaker 4: Great, I should address.
Speaker 2: Better you dress how you want Listen, you're you're on the road to eighty seven days straight. Soea, you know that you want to give you comedy works, uh.
Speaker 1: Which is annoying. Like, listen, old, we don't even have that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what the hell this is like it's like a retro design they just remade and they are giving them away.
Speaker 4: If you do the weekends there.
Speaker 1: Well, well maybe one day we'll be back. That had a bit of an energy it did.
Speaker 2: It did seem like twenty five year old Eric Freddy was bragging place, don't well listen when I'm in Denver coincidentally playing playing Lolly's comedy ship, going knocking on the.
Speaker 1: Door of comedy works used to work. I'm gonna walk by and I have one.
Speaker 2: I'll purchase it, but just don't tell anyone. And then someone walks by and they're like, oh my god, were you a guest on trash Tuesday one time?
Speaker 1: It was a long time ago. I heard that, and I'm letting I'm letting nik what you say, Let's hear it again. We'll figure out the dynamic. That was good sas sassy Freddy.
Speaker 2: Every time you come out with sass, I'm just gonna gore.
Speaker 4: I'll get it.
Speaker 6: I'll get that on the board real quick.
Speaker 3: That's your job.
Speaker 2: Now. I'm not I'm on my way out, but yeah, this is not gonna be Mikey's last time on the show, where we'll do a couple more shows with Mikey.
Speaker 1: So just to kind of like, you know, hold your hand through this transition, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just wanted to give you some assistance because we're like this, we know it's gonna be harder.
Speaker 1: For you than it is for us, even though it should be harder for us.
Speaker 2: Should our whole studio gonna and samples or not or not?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we'll see or upgraded, who knows. I'm definitely in tap these wires to the ground.
Speaker 1: You I would do I dress.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, no, you could credit if I don't tape them down.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, well we used we used to. You know, we used to share a studio.
Speaker 1: With Ryan and Danny. They are not.
Speaker 2: No, that was sarcastic, And so did you go into their studio and tape a.
Speaker 1: Bunch of things?
Speaker 4: I never saw there first. I've only been to the one that's also in the Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well no, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm like, because if you went on to the original one, you would have seen what a mess it was.
Speaker 1: This is clean in comparison.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you guys remember do.
Speaker 5: You remember when we went in there and there they had left a bunch of meat in the kitchen, Yes.
Speaker 1: And it smelled like rotting uncooked meat. They had meat because a bunch of animals.
Speaker 2: They had a meat sponsor, and they put the meat in the freezer. But then the fridge used to make noise during recording. They would unplug it and then they forgot to they didn't remember to plug it back again.
Speaker 6: That's like, that's what my apartment is going to smell like when I get home.
Speaker 1: Nice, We'll you have a roommate. Couldn't he cross the meat?
Speaker 4: Uh, we'll see if he does.
Speaker 1: Men man crazy, can't tame him?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: If you want to email us Sorry about last Night's show at gmail dot com. If you need any support during this transition, you can also send an email to sorry about last.
Speaker 1: Night show Gmail job. This subject line's as help.
Speaker 2: My man is taking dick pics and I'm not on the receiving end or not. Well, I mean it's they're just like for I mean, I have a lot of news that are just for me.
Speaker 1: It's cute.
Speaker 5: Well, hold on though, women do that, men do not. Oh, my Dick's looking great today. Let me have a picture.
Speaker 1: I'm not raki. Have you ever taken a picture of your dick just because it was looking great?
Speaker 2: And also, sorry, can I I have to ask you can sign for the duration of your time here, We're going to ask you really probing questions.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I could just say no, thank you, but you know it's just just we are going to think less of you and you know, kind of maybe want to fire you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean accurate.
Speaker 4: Just for me.
Speaker 6: No, I've never done it, just for me right now? No, I feel why I have the I can see whatever I want.
Speaker 2: How like a selfie of you, like Knute if you were like doing a bunch of sit ups and your abs were looking good.
Speaker 1: No, really, he's a model though he was a model. Oh yeah, you see as a model, So you're a model.
Speaker 2: You have a different relationship with your looks than other people, I think because it's like part of your job, so you're not looking at it as like score.
Speaker 1: He's like this whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm not walking in berbery anymore.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: The subject line says, help, my man is taking dick pics and I'm not on the receiving end. You guys all rock long. Time listener and luminary subscriber. Thank you for all the lasts. I genuinely get excited for my Friday morning drive to work, and even better when I see there's a bonus episode.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: To give you a brief history, my lover Wan in quotes and I have been together for over thirteen years. We have two beautiful girls, eight and ten, and more recently, we've been making date night a higher priority now that our kids are a little more independent and finding a babysitter isn't such an ordeal. After dinner and drinks, we've been coming home and having great sex.
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 2: During one of these encounters, I gave him a very lengthy blow giant.
Speaker 1: I hate that when it takes so long.
Speaker 2: Which I'd like to point out aren't my favorite and I normally only give those treats out in two minute intervals. I get it, But how does the guy ever come if you're doing two minute interval?
Speaker 1: How long are you stopping? Anyway? Well, hopefully should do another stuff in between the intervals. Oh, I guess.
Speaker 2: At one point, while going down on him, he's laying on his back, I'm straddling his chest, giving him the access to continuously play with me. I noticed a flash from behind me. Oh, I didn't think too much into it because I was drunk and the TV was on. After we switch positions, I'm now on my back with Gwan going down on me. My eyes are close, but I can definitely make out a flash. I start to sit up to say something, but I'm immediately met with pillow to the face. The alpha male role in that moment was kind of hot, so I made the decision to have a great orgasm and save the conversation about consent for another time.
Speaker 1: It's always good to shelf that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the next morning details, We'll get to that tomorrow. We gotta get you a notepad, so you got to write these things down. Shelf consent sentiment, and then I put in a circle with an X through that. The next morning, I go through his phones pictures and couldn't find them. I went through his recently deleted photos and could not find them there either.
Speaker 1: Pro private, the private ones hidden hidden. I don't even know where those are. I don't know them.
Speaker 2: When he wakes a short while later, I throw his phone at him and demand him to delete whatever photos were taken because I can't find them.
Speaker 1: With a smile on his face.
Speaker 2: He blamed the alcohol for his newfound interest in directing and said he deleted the pictures. End he took and said it wouldn't happen again. We both laughed it off, but I couldn't get past the fact that I wasn't able to lowcate the pictures.
Speaker 1: It was always in the back of my mind.
Speaker 2: Because he deleted them and then he had to delete them from his trash if.
Speaker 1: He has an iPhone. I didn't even know that there was a fucking trash to delete on my phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it deletes after thirty days automatically, so you could see some of you know, Eric, did you know about this?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Do you have photos in your hidden Well?
Speaker 4: I didn't even know there was a hidden Oh god, you guys are amateurs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Eric, how how are you going to How if you don't know something about the iPhone that one of us ladies knows, how.
Speaker 1: Are we gonna do?
Speaker 4: I'm hiring trust you?
Speaker 1: Wow, we trust you. If you don't have hidden photos of your ex girlfriends, I trust him.
Speaker 2: If one of us is something technologically that he did, it doesn't that's the whole point.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's an old person thing hidden great first depression.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean the nudes like the first girlfriend that I had.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you.
Speaker 2: My nudes went out the door as a con scept like for gen Z and I my heart almost saying eat.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, what body like sending people now notes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I send a nude to a to a twenty five year old and he's like, oh, grandma, grandma news.
Speaker 1: I only like clothes.
Speaker 4: Pictures, and it's like generate an image of.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good idea.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: I love to So a couple of weeks ago by and I looked through his pictures to see if any nudes of myself a pure well, I'm snooping. I come across a dick pic of himself. My immediate reaction was to smother him with a pillow because I didn't receive this picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and who the fuck did?
Speaker 2: The next day, when I asked him about it, he laughed and said he took it because he needed to get a closer look at an ingrown hair.
Speaker 1: Okay, I actually believe that.
Speaker 3: I actually believe that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but was it was his cock card? That's that's that's that's the difference in tone. Was his dick hard or was it soft?
Speaker 3: He was hard?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: One, yeah, okay, I let that slide and express my feelings on the subject and said, if I see another dick pic on her phone that I don't receive myself quote, I will punch you in the face.
Speaker 1: Sounds healthy.
Speaker 2: This obviously was an empty threat, but I wanted to add to the dramatic flair to emphasize my anger. I like that, she's like, just like going to hurt me. She completely excused herself. Can you imagine if we got an email from a guy like a girl that was like my boyfriend and said, punch you in the face if I find another nude Oh okay, normal? Now here we are weeks later and the dumb bitch came out of me and I went through his pictures again and what do I find? A picture of his hard dick next to a remote control?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Comparing sizes? Yeah? But for who? Not for you, girl?
Speaker 2: I mean, unless he has like I know, like guys do kind of do homoor erotic stuff like this, like I know men who like exchange in a group text like porn stuff and it feels very weird.
Speaker 3: Well, I.
Speaker 1: Can't mean him.
Speaker 2: It feels weird, though I'm not like their own porn, like girl porn right like I would say, like if you both, I guess if you're into something very specific and your friend is also into that, i'd like, bro, I got this video of this girl with a butterfly in her nose while she's jerking off or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know what. It feels weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, so stick next to her remote control. I'm so confused, convinced there's another chick he's sending these too. But when I think about it, he really doesn't have the time or money.
Speaker 1: So you don't need money to cheat. Damn, you don't any money to cheat. But that's a sick ass bird.
Speaker 2: He's home every night, work six days a week, and we even moved in with my in laws to save for our dream home. My next thought is he's uploading images to some kind of app for god knows what kind of gain. When confronting him, I even asked him if it was some kind of OnlyFans thing.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind, I'm not very tech savvy.
Speaker 2: I don't have social media except the Instagram account I created to follow my favorite podcast. Thanks girl, Thank you, we're just assuming it's us. Yeah, right, call her daddy. Fuck it's Alex Cooper, he denied, but I insisted by saying, you need a photographer. I'll only take a small cut, trying to like how flirt you are with this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like how you're like really pissed and you're like I'm gonna punch in the face, but you're also like cute about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: Trying to take the weight off the uncomfortable topic just to get some answers. He warmed up and started to admit the photos were taken for an ego boost and not intended for anyone. An ego boost for just yourself. How do you get an ego boost for just yourself? Don't you have to have the reaction of somebody else to get that ego boost? Well, Eric just pointed at me during this like, yeah, like a knowing, like if you would get that you believe this guy.
Speaker 6: No, I guess it could be like an out of an insecurity kind of thing, because like there's a lot of dudes who do have insecurities about size.
Speaker 2: So it's just like but they've been together, they have an eight year old in the ten year old child, like, I just think he doesn't feel the thrill. Well, I think he maybe feels sexually invisible to other women and he needs to do something about him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I was gonna say. It's like the Patrese salmon joke. You know I'm talking about maybe I shouldn't.
Speaker 2: You can tell us, tell us the comedian. Yeah, we we can do. We can do any comedians. We share all comedians things. We're comedians first women, second true tell us the joke, though I don't know off the top of my head, and a.
Speaker 4: Choice, butcher I can do.
Speaker 5: The joke is that he basically says that when men get involved with women, they they have to remind themselves that they're still like fishermen, because women will say, like, once you.
Speaker 2: Having women work with men is like having a grizzly bear work with salmon dripped in honey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember that bit.
Speaker 6: Later in the joke, he's it's pretty much like, uh yeah, the fisherman thing, where it's like, uh, is he going to lose uh, like kind of like the chemistry that he had initially in the relationship right with the woman if he is no longer like, uh, not available.
Speaker 4: But like attractive to other women because know what.
Speaker 2: I mean, Well, Michael has said something that has showed me to the bones still on this podcast. He didn't said it that long ago. That is the last thing a guy wants to fuck is his girlfriend. Yes, I'm really still upset about it.
Speaker 5: But if you, if you have any doubts, they should be confirmed that they that men are are not once you are with some of women, it's like it's homework.
Speaker 1: I don't think Eric feels that way. I know fucking them is homework.
Speaker 2: It's like something I'm going to ask my boyfriend if he feels that way about me tonight, and if he does, the Christina, I'm going to You're going to actually ask you as a friend not to because that's going to make anything worse.
Speaker 1: What I think that's a very bad I'm asking me is a chore. I think that's one of your worst ideas. Well, then how do I find out? Not by asking directly.
Speaker 3: Christina, there's nothing to find out. I'm confirming I'm.
Speaker 1: A single now. I hate that. I hate.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: It makes me never want to be in a relationship ever again. Finally I got through the woman no so on YouTube. Some of the guys in the comments were going after Mike for that. Okay, thank you, and they said I love fucking my girlfriend. And then their girlfriend liked it and said, yes, good.
Speaker 3: Boy, right exactly.
Speaker 1: That's why you get a treat tonight. He's in You're getting lasagna.
Speaker 3: Making sure your girlfriends Garfield.
Speaker 2: Every man is Garfield. Okay, now I want Lazanya all right? Now here we are? Uh so, what's happening here? There's so much going on to see me and now we're here. A few weeks later, the dumb bitch of me went through the pictures again. What do I find a picture of? Was hard deck test? The remal control?
Speaker 1: Uh oh, these photos were an ego boost. This is where we were.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: He trying to take the weight off the uncomfortable situation.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: He warmed up and started to admit the photos were taken for an ego boast boost and not intended for anyone. So my question questions do you believe this?
Speaker 1: Number One? Yeah, it could be personally.
Speaker 2: I don't take a lot of photos, and if I do, it's usually of my kids, So I can't relate. Okay, yeah, I can't relate to there do some straight guys really take nudes to gain self assurance? Or is this guy a cheating creep you've been with him here?
Speaker 1: And lastly, where on an iPhone can my nudes be?
Speaker 2: Hitden on the hidden album? Girl in the Hidden Album and hit it? But you know what the hidden album If you're going to access it on somebody else's phone, you need a password or their face.
Speaker 1: She says. I feel like I can't go to T mobile with this issue.
Speaker 2: And don't be one of those crazy women who when your boyfriend sleeping, holds it up to his fucking face. Don't be that first well, I never thought to do that.
Speaker 1: Movies and TV shows is that? But if you.
Speaker 2: Really think something's happening and he's sworn away and I shouldn't have given this one that info, I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I never thought of that. I think of that sound. I'm not going to do it. But if I did it, I would do her.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, okay, wow melowtonin in my boyfriend's day.
Speaker 1: I would never. I would never, Oh I was I would you? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, it's way too stressful to snoop like snooping the other thing about snooping is like, I totally get it. It's not it's not good, it's not healthy. But if you snoop like it is so stressful, like just so especially when you get caught like you, I know.
Speaker 1: And you get caught so much stressful.
Speaker 5: If you get caught and you're wrong, you should be dumped. It should you shouldn't be You shouldn't get away with snooping. In my opinion, Well.
Speaker 1: You weren't wrong about some fun stuff. Jesus Christ can't anything presses crying. No, I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't snooping. I happened to be helping him clean stuff out. And then I saw my name in a journal, and.
Speaker 1: Then and the journal just kind of came open.
Speaker 2: The first time I said no and I cam, you didn't see that, And then the second time I was like, I got yeah. My favorite part of this story is that you got caught not once but twice in the same sitting.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. That's so funny.
Speaker 5: That is invasive, but that is not as bad as going through somebody's phone. That to me, is unforgivable. If you're not doing anything funky, Well.
Speaker 2: It's disrespectful because but I understand, and I've been in situations. Look, I have been in situations where I'm like, this, motherfucker ain't gonna tell me, Not with my partner, not with like a long term partner. But I've been with partners. I'm like, you're not gonna tell me. And I'm like, the only way I would ever find out the thing that I know is true, and I just want to rub it in your face, to be honest and be like I know you're wrong, it would be just noop.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But she didn't find anything.
Speaker 2: No, she didn't find any Right, did I miss that? No, she didn't, she didn't. I mean she found a picture of his dick and she was like, what is this for? Which is controlling and nosy?
Speaker 5: Like some if a woman that I was with came up to me, like when I woke up and threw the phone at me and said.
Speaker 1: That's terrible, where's the pictures that you took?
Speaker 3: Or bla blah blah blah blah, I'd be I mean.
Speaker 2: You got like, like writer, you've been together for thirteen years, and I kind of hope he's cheating and I hope you are.
Speaker 1: Too, hope you're both getting pieces on the show.
Speaker 2: It's like, what, yeah, like, yeah, thirteen years in, you're both well I'm looking at the picture.
Speaker 1: You both seem pretty hot and young looking. Yeah, hot and young and.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I I I hope you're getting that dick girl. Yeah, you're super hot and.
Speaker 1: He's super hot too. No, I mean I'm joking.
Speaker 2: I say, I hope you're cheating. Obviously it's like something to talk about, but that's what they look like.
Speaker 8: I just feel like, you know, like what, like if it's any guy, you would know and like I don't know, so, say he did send a dick pic to another woman, but it's not even anything he's acting on sexually, Like it's not great, but like maybe you need to have a conversation about like where you are at in the relationship.
Speaker 2: It's just like, do you feel like this is mundane? Do you feel like you want to feel wanted by other women?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: How can let's talk this out and figure out how can we.
Speaker 2: Both get all of these things and then still work within the moral boundaries of this relationship that we can.
Speaker 1: That we both agreed on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because it's just possible getting an email about a mysterious dick pic in a thirteen year relationship that feels off about it. It just feels like it's not like it's not a big enough thing if you've made it thirteen years. I don't see how this dick pic next to a remote control that wasn't sent to you also to break the whole thing apart. Also, I got to say, assessing the facts here, thirteen year relationship, you have an eight year old and a ten year old and you're still having like this fun sex.
Speaker 1: There's yeah, guys, you don't break up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, figure it out. Yeah, you can go the distance you have. You already have next subject line? Am I breaking girl code? Or is my friend being a dumb bitch? Or am I being.
Speaker 1: The dumb bitch? We shall see, Hey, ladies and Mike and Eric. But she didn't know that yet. You already know.
Speaker 2: I love the show, been a loyal fucker since I was sixteen.
Speaker 1: And I'm now twenty five. You are my daughter, and surely credit we can do with raising me.
Speaker 2: So I hope I'm not disappointing you with this zable It shit happens, girls. Okay, backstory has a lot of moving parts, but I have faith that you two can piece them together from this email, so let's go.
Speaker 1: Oh good. I was hoping I would get something I could piece together.
Speaker 2: My best friend, who we will call Anna, used to work with this guy let's call him Jack.
Speaker 1: Oh, he sounds hot.
Speaker 2: Jack and I used to go to high school together. So we go back farther than Anna and I do. We all moved to the same city back in.
Speaker 3: As an accident, I'm sorry, my hand hit the microphone.
Speaker 1: That was Mike, not Eric, for the record. Lets the record show.
Speaker 2: We all moved to the same city back in twenty nineteen, all of us moving for work.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Do you want to pause the show so you could say something?
Speaker 3: They just stopped like there was like a gunshot in the room or something.
Speaker 1: Because it's funnier.
Speaker 4: I thought, honestly thought.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't put it past you, Michael, All of us this is there's no farting allowed in this studio. Got if I a rip one on command, I fucking would, Okay, all of us, If you Eric, you have to leave the room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please, parts are very fam weird to have oxygen masks on. Next time we could come in and ask mathod.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry, back to your email. We all moved to the same city back in twenty nineteen. Okay, so Anna, this guy Jack got it, all of us moving for work, but myself for a different job. To clarify, we didn't move together. It just kind of all happened within a few months of each other. She caught feelings for Jack, but he never reciprocated those feelings and told her that even though he knew she liked him, he never saw anything long term with her.
Speaker 1: Nic I'd like to get that in the letter. Yeah, I like you, but you're.
Speaker 2: Not cool enough for me to want to date. In twenty twenty, Jack spra is great. In twenty twenty, Jack experienced a really bad concussion and had to move back to our home city so he was able to get the care and support he needed through friends and family.
Speaker 1: Fast forward to New Year's Eve twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Anna has a boyfriend who she's been with for a year now and lives with him, which I told her was a bad idea, but whatever, She's an adult and can make her own decisions.
Speaker 1: That's correct.
Speaker 2: Being cut off from the world for a few years, Jack is now recovering and even better, and is a little flirtatious in nature.
Speaker 1: I know there's this going in nature in and of himself.
Speaker 2: It's always good when guy gets concussed and then wants to fuck you.
Speaker 1: That's that would make me feel good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, girls, that's something you thought about until Corene just said that right now, giving you the truth.
Speaker 1: So Anna takes this opportunity to send him nudes. Oh I didn't see that coming.
Speaker 2: Anna takes this opportunity to send him nudes because her boyfriend was being shitty. Oh, that's mature and that's something I would do. She planned on breaking up with him anyway. Imagine my surprise when a week later she decided she was going to try and make it work again. Jack is now talking with me, and I truly do like talking to him. However, since I know my friend liked him so much, I set of no nudes, no hardcore flirting, and only innocent conversation boundary with him. That's gonna make you want to fuck him more girl, as I know how much my friend liked him before.
Speaker 1: Also, does he know that?
Speaker 2: Does he know that he's wasting his time on friendship and then don't like that?
Speaker 1: I feel as though this is toxic masculinity.
Speaker 3: Guys, I'm on my way out come on.
Speaker 11: Revealed asking for you, do you have any friends who are girls? Have you ever fed them or thought about sucking them?
Speaker 4: I thought about them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just okay, thank you, thank you. It comes comes with the territory, just.
Speaker 3: Comes in my mind.
Speaker 10: I can't hands up well natural, yes, okay, but like, do you actually like value them as friends and like think of them more as as more than a vessel to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, burden.
Speaker 6: There's never any any like intention on like acting. It's more just intrusive thought kind of thing.
Speaker 1: So you're basically basically I never laughed hard on the podcast.
Speaker 5: I think it's so funny to describe it as an intrusive thought.
Speaker 1: Well, it does seem to be intrusive.
Speaker 5: With the way suicidal people think about killing themselves thought.
Speaker 3: You can't stop it.
Speaker 1: I think we're workshopping a bit here, and he doesn't stand up, so you can take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can I continue?
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: I feel as though he not only needs a friend after being stuck away from the world for two years, but he also needs.
Speaker 1: To be reintegrated back into society.
Speaker 2: Jack tells me he has really enjoyed talking to me and wants to explore where this could go. I tell him I'm open to it as long as it doesn't hurt Anna in the long run, as I do value our friendship and wouldn't want to hurt her.
Speaker 1: It's one hundred percent got hurt her. Yeah, and you don't give a shit. You're just trying to because you know you should. That's my assessment.
Speaker 2: Anna came over for dinner a few nights ago and I kind of kind of touched upon what Jack was thinking. And she tells me she would be hurt if I if anything happened between us.
Speaker 1: She cannot call. She can't call on Jack.
Speaker 2: I mean, the thing is like she kind of already did years ago, but then then he then he said I'm not interested. Then it's not nice, especially because Anna, because this the writer said, she was like not interested in this guy.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: It's so it just seems it seems like a lot of unnecessary drama. Yeah. Yeah, uh so, I tell her I understand, and that's why I set that boundary in the first place with Jack. Jack sends Anna a message unknowingly that her and I had already had a conversation, essentially asking for permission to explore things with me. Oh, interesting timing, and she responds with a don't ever talk to me again. Screenshots of said conversation will be attached, as well.
Speaker 1: As a few others.
Speaker 2: Of course, Jesus Christ, I'm curious to know more about Anna because like, what's really behind this reaction?
Speaker 1: There's something a little bit bigger. I'm guessing Anna's ugly.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess, but like if like usually people like have friends that are like the kind of a similar amount of as they are, you know, not like too far off for the most part, right, maybe not, I have a spectrum, right, Yeah, Anna now expects me to never talk to him again. That's unfair. And despite the fact that she's in a relationship. Yeah, that's the other thing.
Speaker 1: Best you have a man.
Speaker 2: But I get the fact that, like she liked this guy Jack, Jack didn't reject her, He just wasn't interested in her, And so maybe the writer going out with Jack is like a poke.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, that's just that.
Speaker 2: Then you're leading your life based off of your insecurity, which is like it just seems like where do you live? That are these the only two men in town? True, that's a very true, but every email man is that is of this nature. I go, where do you live that there's this kind of a man shortage.
Speaker 1: Totally.
Speaker 2: There is always a sense of urgency that begs the question of are there other men in the area, and the answer is always yes. I was literally you just got to look basically on a date with two men at the same time.
Speaker 1: I was so excited and there were two people. That was very interesting. Damn's awesome. I was so happy for you.
Speaker 2: Anna now expects Peter never talked him again, despite the fact that she's in a relationship and Jack told her he didn't want anything long term with three years ago. He told her he'd fuck her. Oh wow, shut up, Jack, just keep that to yourself. Obviously, he's a guy and she's got big tits.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but that's not at all what she wants from him. I really don't like the way Anna has been speaking to either of us. You know, I don't either, coming out of the situation. It's probably her insecurity is talking. To be honest, people can tend to be a little nasty when they're speaking from their insecurities.
Speaker 1: That was me.
Speaker 2: Okay, back to the email, however, I know it's coming from a place of hurt. Yes, doesn't mean it doesn't irritate me a little bit. Am I right to think Anna is being unreasonable with her request to cut off for request for me to cut off all contact with Jack?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Or should I actually do it to preserve the feelings of my breast friend? See this is the thing she considers Anna to be her best friends fucking do that? But but you also wouldn't You wouldn't like go out of your way to fuck a guy you weren't interested in.
Speaker 1: Who is the only guy you or your best friend has had a crush on. That's true, that's true. Everyone in this email sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yah, yeah, yea yeah yeah, that's that's so often right, I go, I hate everyone in the email? Uh, what does one do in this situation? I mean, she's not wrong, since no grow man wants to be your friend. However, conversations between us has been very not sexual.
Speaker 1: But it's obviously going there.
Speaker 2: So it's like you're You're like, you don't even seem that interested. But you're like, but why can't the fact that you can't can't here? Here? Here's what's happened. I'm gonna pull the curtain of magic out of the way real quick. You want to fuck him more because you can't fuck him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it, that's all it is. Got another point from Eric affair.
Speaker 2: When you are having an affair or there is cheating and any of the two people's ends of the sex, the sex is always hotter. I don't make the rules, I just understand them, and that's that's that's just the nature of the game. So that's probably why there's a bigger sense of urgency or like kind of like you want to have sex with him way more because you shouldn't, and that makes you want to fuck him more. That's just the tales oldest time. She has a boyfriend and we live in different cities. So I'm really failing to see why I shouldn't be able to at least talk to the guy because.
Speaker 1: You're not just talking to him about a friendship.
Speaker 2: You're talking to him with both of you thinking that it could turn into something bigger.
Speaker 1: And again, like you already be established.
Speaker 2: You don't do that out of your way to fuck a guy that you weren't even interested in. That is like has had this overwhelming effect on your best friend.
Speaker 1: Like, I just don't see the point. What is the point Anna, to myself.
Speaker 2: When you're an adult and to and to prove yourself innocent, you need to send a series of screenshots of text messages. You did something very wrong, and that's that's rules to live by. Okay, So it's crazy. So this is Anna. This is a screenshot of what Anna said to you. Anna says, what are your thoughts about this? What do you want to do? The writer says, I like talking to him, but I'm also willing, not willing to ruin our friendship over a boy. And then you are though, yeah, because he said, Anna says, yeah, And he's not my he's not boyfriend worthy, so it's it's because he doesn't like her.
Speaker 1: So it's not like I'm stopping love. But I also, oh, that's an interest.
Speaker 2: That's interesting, so that Anna's assuming that, like nothing's gonna come of it anyway. Yeah, And but I also want to tell you to stop, don't.
Speaker 1: I also don't want to tell you to stop because that feels wrong.
Speaker 2: I just feel like there's too much history, even if it was delusion history, and she goes, and that's okay, thanks, did he say anything?
Speaker 1: He sent me a screenshot of what you sent Okay, I got it, got it, got it? Okay, this is Jay.
Speaker 2: Anna acknowledges that the relationship between her and Jack never really existed and she was delusional.
Speaker 1: I do like that. That's good. That's good. Makes me believe in Anna more. Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Uh And then the guy and the guy.
Speaker 2: When Jack was texting Anna, he said, I hope you're doing well.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to my curt Is back.
Speaker 3: Did you hear that on the microphone?
Speaker 2: I heard you go ooh. I wouldn't hurt anything had you not gone.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: Now, Eric, I know you had some back issues last time I saw you. Are you got back?
Speaker 4: That gives me some Uh, that gives me some leeway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, farting is nothing, man.
Speaker 3: I something cracked in my back and i'd hurt.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry. I got happens to me all the time. I was on a plane yesterday. I was curled up on two seats like a like a dog at the foot of a bed.
Speaker 3: Is this what the listeners want? Old nan talk?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, damn sorry, everyone shut the funk up. So I continue reading the screenshot of.
Speaker 1: This text message from Jack to Anna.
Speaker 2: Actually cry, don't pick up for are me? Christina came home from the club with you guys to fucking and they like each other better than us, and we're just we fall asleep and they do dress together each other's costumes.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, but this is the text that Jack sent to Anna.
Speaker 2: This is interesting, uh, because he liked the writer. I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to be open and honest with you about something I hope you can understand. I genuinely like the writer of this email, and I have and I have for a while now because it was so my turned into love.
Speaker 1: I would like to get to know he likes her. She doesn't like him.
Speaker 2: She just likes that he likes her well, I which, believe me, blieve there's been some cold januaries where.
Speaker 1: I go, oh, here's some guy.
Speaker 2: I would like to get to know her and potentially be intimate with her too. All with this being said, I just wanted to make sure that everything would be still cool between you and this girl and between you and I, because I take I care for you and your friendship with her and our friendship with each other. And then that was a really nice thing to say, and then the girl Anna says, we're done being friends, don't contact me, Like this is all Dramanna's got a chip on her shoulders and well, huge titties. She does have hu huge knockers.
Speaker 1: Meet a big big titties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got some big titties. Yeah, your tits aren't everything though you're both really attractive.
Speaker 1: But like, the thing is it seems like Jack is a sweet boy.
Speaker 2: He's yeah, and I do like that message that he said, But it seems like the writer is kind of like a bad girl and Anna is more like a good girl. And I feel like the bad like the writer is going to destroy Jack. This is not gonna work. I can tell my the pictures. He's got to be a boy letter. He's a sweet boy, and she just likes the writer. I feel like you just like how much Jack makes you, but think like is that enough to throw away your entire what I'm not even saying like Anna is being unreasonable, but like, is is it.
Speaker 1: Enough to ruin the entire friendship?
Speaker 2: Because you just right for Jack of right, right, right, it's a big part. You had ample opportunity to develop a question on him, like you know he was in your he was in your space already, like I just don't see you, Like why you have to go out of your way to explore something.
Speaker 1: And even if your friend is many reasonable, What is the what is the part? What is this? What is this thing that happens when you don't think and this happened? This is a human thing. It's not a man thing. It's not a woman. Well maybe it's a woman.
Speaker 2: Thing, because I see you a lot more. This doesn't happened to me. I know you're about to talk like when you were and you're like, oh, they're okay, and.
Speaker 1: Then someone's like, no, they're really hot and you're like, oh, maybe they're really hot. I don't have that.
Speaker 2: You have that very badly, actually, and I don't. I don't really have that because I look people.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 2: I often don't look into people, and I always brush people off. And then somebody's saying they're hot reminds me to like take a second and go actually look at them.
Speaker 1: I was just going, I was just give him a fly by opinion.
Speaker 2: I I The most similar thing I had to that was girls in high school, like popular girls. I assumed that they must be popular because they were hot and so I convinced myself that really unattractive women were hot. But this was in high school, because I go, I guess my eyes just don't work, because I was like, this woman actually looks like a monster to me, but I guess she's hot.
Speaker 1: Like that's like the real stuff I had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then I I remember asking even like Paula, Like I remember being like, was like, was this person this person, this person hot? And she goes no, corn, And I go, oh, but then why were they polished? I don't know, bitch, And I was like, they were like really unattracted. She goes, yeah, yeah, no, there are a lot of unattractive popular kids in my school, but there are also a lot of attractive so yeah, you know, it's not the it's not the looks. I thought, well that that's obviously if you're he's doning, you're gonna be popular only the branding, but not necessarily Like paul is really pretty and she's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Well, she wasn't popular. She was unpopular, right.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm more thinking of the like the girls in my high school that were like really gorgeous and meaned in you know, did she was she like an undercover hot, like she is physically very gorgeous she always has did she kind of down modest, not down but modest. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah, she's a classy. She's a classy broad. But anyway, writer, Uh.
Speaker 1: Do we give her advice? Am I being unreasonable? Okay?
Speaker 2: Am I right to think Anna is being unreasonable with her request for me to cut off all contact with Jack or should I really do it to preserve with it? Yes, it is an unreasonable request, as Karina mentioned, Uh, yes, but I think the dust will settle. And I don't know what are you getting out of this friendship with Jack that's so valuable?
Speaker 1: Exactly, it's honestly trying to lead to something.
Speaker 2: He it sounds like your friendship with Anna is much more valuable to you, and it's and Jack has also meet his intentions clear he's not trying to be friends.
Speaker 1: He has a crush on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, So you're gonna do what Jack did to Anna, and you're gonna say no, no, yeah, not interesting because because because the thing is like, yeah, the main thing here is like you didn't seem interested, and it seems like you're now in a pursuit to make yourself interested in a guy who's interested in you, and the thing that you're willing to sacrifice is your best friend. That seems crazy. This guy is not even close to hot enough to sacrifice the past. Absolutely, I don't think anyone's had enough to sacrifice the rust. But I mean, I just don't I kind of don't even understand why you even needed to write the email.
Speaker 1: She needed to deal with herself. Yeah, I just don't even get what's going on here. How long have we because he gave me.
Speaker 3: The wraps our time?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're going to do one more? Sure? Okay, oh yeah, we got a talker. We got a talker. Ladies, I think.
Speaker 4: This is like the healthiest thing.
Speaker 6: But honestly, if all of these people just spent two weeks in social groups that are not this one, they none of this would be a problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally, I agree.
Speaker 4: In a different direction, and then they came back and they could just go back to their tunnel visions, right, yeah, exactly. You're around you know, you're in your own.
Speaker 1: Ass to see the forest through the trees.
Speaker 2: But it's kind of I mean, when when I when I said before, like, are these the only is like, are there only like two guys in the town, right because, like I feel like sometimes perhaps especially because from being comedians, like, do we just have access? I think we might just have access to a lot more people than the average person, especially our age. I think your age, you know, twenty five, compared to like I'm you know, I'm thirty eight, Christina's thirty five, thirty six, and like, I feel like there's just a lot more access in comedy to more people, and especially in your twenties, to more people.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not that hard to go and be like, oh, I work with this person talking to the totally, let's go hang out after work, or let's go do a thing on the weekend, and just doing a couple things like that, it's going to take the importance of this whole situation away from them.
Speaker 1: That was very good advice. I like that.
Speaker 4: That actually has been the best thing I've ever done for a woman. Right there, it's.
Speaker 2: Only up from your congratulations. All right, this one says is my ego preventing me from finding a guy. Hi, correcting Christina and Mike Eric. I am a twenty two year old listener from the East Coast and a huge fan of everything that you do.
Speaker 1: I found your podcast when.
Speaker 2: I was sixteen or other daughter, and it was the most effective thing that helped me through my parents' divorce and emotionally unstable mother and navigating relationships and womanhood throughout college. Your show is my comfort and as an aspiring artist, you both well you are an artist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are not to aspire to be an artist. You have to aspire to be a successful artist. That's very true.
Speaker 2: We're a lucrative artist, but you know you're already an artist. You both continue to impress me with all of your endeavors. I will never be able to express how grateful I am for your impact except to.
Speaker 1: Say thank you.
Speaker 2: See here, we you know, make an impact. Just listen a little bit. We didn't and that's definitely a real email that we didn't say to.
Speaker 1: Say that, So thank you. I am writing to ask your opinion.
Speaker 2: I am writing to ask your opinion on how I can alter the way that I approached dating before graduating college in the spring and falling headfirst into real life. At the risk of sounding like the most twenty two year old dumb bitch in twenty two is supposed to be that time girl, It's okay, I fear that one of my problems is that I am not a dumb bitch for my age.
Speaker 1: Yeah it sounds like it. Well, you can tell me. I am accrediting this to you both.
Speaker 2: In addition to my tumultuous childhood that caused me to mature faster than other kids. Maybe a five year old who feels like a woman, you could say, sounds like a gall, I want to know, sounds like a gal.
Speaker 1: I want to know.
Speaker 2: My parents were constantly fighting and never showed affection towards one another, and it impacted my psyche in ways that I did not realize.
Speaker 1: For years.
Speaker 2: I was addicted to dissecting my trauma before realizing that most families are fucked up and I am not special.
Speaker 1: Hey, you came to that.
Speaker 2: By the time you're twenty two, you are ahead of the game, my friend.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Although I am happy to be an informed person in a lot of ways, I feel like it prevented me from going through the typical teenage heartbreaks, falling for guys in college and is the reason that I have never had a boyfriend. I have listened to so many horror stories from friends and good advice from podcasters that I have developed a kind of zero tolerance for bullshit men.
Speaker 1: Good. Oh yeah, then you're you have slim pickens, my friend.
Speaker 3: But good.
Speaker 1: As Mike's maniacal laughter in the Bad Book.
Speaker 2: I do get a fair amount of male attention, So I tell myself that my standards are just too high and the men around me are idiots. But in my opinion, I am friends with some of the coolest, smartest and hottest girls I know, and they seem to find guys to be in relationships with just fine. Granted many of their boyfriends are idiots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that.
Speaker 2: You heard us talk a million times on the show about how it's pretty much always fine to meet a guy's girlfriend and it's almost never fun.
Speaker 1: To meet a girl's boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Eric, although you were an exception, right, you would say yeah to meet That's why.
Speaker 1: That's why I had to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why she had all these rave reviews, because I think it's a first she lost her meeting a girl's boyfriend and it was cool virginity yeah, and being like, wow, I can see why you would put yourself through this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The more I come on here, the more you're gonna be to be like, yeah, maybe comment.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's podcast you Eric. You know, I know the real I know. I don't want to touch buttons on the star truck ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly, so sweet to get behind the control, I get it.
Speaker 1: I love but a little helmet like a little like a little to like Darth Vader. Who do you want to be myself?
Speaker 6: Like the apple augmented reality of those like this, and to switch the I'm just sitting in the corner.
Speaker 1: Just you could hear us. You don't got to look at us. Helmet excellent strategy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I've got the headphones on only in the podcast.
Speaker 1: I like this perfect.
Speaker 2: I put in hears of work to become confident in my personality, and it feels like most men just want me to be boring and insecure so I can fit into their version of a malleable woman.
Speaker 1: Wow, you've listened to us. Wow, she really has been hearing us.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel bad you're like twenty two forty seven with your but you're not wrong, So you're going to miss out on so much mediocre dick damn. Yeah, and that neat architict is kind of fun. Yeah, it is kind of fun. Yeah, Oh, well, have you ever thought about developing and drinking problem or drunk?
Speaker 1: Okay? I can't stand it with the.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're just a strong woman of feminist jokes when I state my opinion on things or hold my ground as a fucking human below drive me nuts. Yeah, I am not going around being annoying and screaming I hate all men.
Speaker 1: That's my job. Trust me. Grinn has her bat shout it from the roof.
Speaker 2: Don't push mommy out of a job, trust me. I went through that phase in high school. But it feels like once they realize that you have things to say, the typical guy finds you unfuckable, and the egotistical we can't talk with the dick in your.
Speaker 1: Mouth, honey, and you can't.
Speaker 2: It sounds weird, And the egotistical ones want to rope you in so that they can try to break you down. Still, we've trained her well, I know these are some hard truths. Still, I have never been head over heels for a guy. I have thought a lot about whether or not I am into girls, and unfortunately that the answer is no. And that's totally what I did. I'm like, all these guys suck. Maybe I'm gay, and I tried so hard to be gay and I just wasn't. Yeah, And when I'm so bummed, and when I do start seeing someone my age, I am so flaky and back and forth that I end up hurting their feelings the thought of committing to the wrong guy and suddenly makes me feel like I am suffocating.
Speaker 1: But I do think that I actually want a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I recently talked with Christino on her Patreon. Oh, I think I know about my short lived situationship with a grad student who I kicked out of my house for telling me that my shirt was too tight after I told him about my past eating disorders and he had already made numerous comments about my body and eating. If she remembers that for the concess, I do you sort of. He was sort of my first introduction into actually enjoying sex. I had been with other guys before, but they all felt like out of body experiences, just waiting for the guy to finish, so I kept it going for a few months. He was Russian and confirmed your Guys' sentiment on the podcast before that some foreign men have a different idea of a woman's role in a relationship. I was like, I don't want this to sound xenophobic, but like it's just also like culture, culture matters. There's cultures and relationships. Like your own relationship has its own culture that is affected by the culture at large that you have grown up in them rules, and you also see when you when you see like trolls, especially commenting online, there is a lot of talk about quote American women.
Speaker 1: That's very common. Yes, there is.
Speaker 4: And I Eric, I thought you were about to walk down that.
Speaker 1: No, we don't, we don't. Andrew come in. Yeah, and here we have a special guest for you.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I feel like I battle between my pride and my insecurity and both are preventing me from finding someone that I'm really into. My pride slash ego does not want me to be seen with a guy unless I am dating him.
Speaker 1: Huh okay, well how I mean what do you do?
Speaker 2: You just got to break through that your pride is unless you're dating him. I mean anywhere you got to go some like a restaurant. Yeah, well you like Pence, Yeah, you're not a celebrity, like what it makes no sense you have like Mike Pence won't be seen alone. But because he's married, to somebody, But like, this makes no sense unless like, the only reason this would make sense is if you're a celebrity where you don't want the paparazzi talking about you're you're a young woman in the world of course. Yeah, And also like what other people think doesn't really matter. They're strangers. Don't go to a restaurant and see strangers. I go to a big school, and it's not like people care what I do. But there is something about people seeing and associating me with a man, So just stay away from campus that I have not fully vetted out yet that bothers I wonder why i'd be I would ask you if we were in my Patreon therapy is share a zoom? Why does that bother you? Just curious about why that bothers you? So it's something for you to think about it that I can Like that makes a little more sense, like an on campus thing, but it's like there's a million places to go that aren't like just remove yourself like three blocks from the campus, you know, I guess. But just like the older you get, the more you realize people aren't going to stop having opinions on you.
Speaker 1: And it's like, oh, you just have not care. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wonder if it's just the fact that I entertain guys that I do not actually think are the shit because I get tired of being single and then I'm faced with that reality when I'm out in public with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe that makes sense. That makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not fun to walk around to comedy clubs with the clunker, you know.
Speaker 1: No, Okay, we've all done that. It's time I have been accused. But I was like, have I done that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We remember that heart doctor that did coke? No, he asked, He asked me for adderall. I'm like, you are a heart doctor. I didn't think he was not visually a clunker though, No, but vocally yeah, like when he's the thoughts that happened in his head that came out of his mouth, it was so kind of trust like like he was like in an old timey movie. I know. And it bothered me because he was so physically attractive, but the talking was Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, are you an extra once for her for singing in the rain? It looked weird blinders.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, I I appreciated that he was trying to go for a look, I just go. But it wasn't that one. I wasn't should have kept looking face. I have been accused by my girlfriends of dating down. Uh, that's being a woman's being a sexual, being a straight woman in the world.
Speaker 1: Again, I'm sorry, Eric, And that's a real man, he's down. Face.
Speaker 2: I've been accused by my girlfriends of dating down with the flings that I have had. Well, that's not dating. That's flinging. You're supposed to fling down. You fling down always. Usually you fling down because you don't want I have to like have any be nice to them?
Speaker 3: Bullshit.
Speaker 1: You should always be nice to your flings. You should always be nice to your flings.
Speaker 4: You should.
Speaker 2: When I am alone, I even go so far as to not make eye contact with the men at the bar I actually do find attractive, because I feel like I'm giving my power away for them to know that I am interested.
Speaker 1: Thinking about this a little too much, all right, this is getting psychotic.
Speaker 2: I sometimes I don't look at men that I'm interested in because I'm scared because.
Speaker 1: I do I look right at them. Well, I'm just like, but.
Speaker 2: This also happened to me this week, and like I wanted to like just say that a guy was hot, but I didn't actually want him to like necessarily like have a full conversation with him, and then hey, you wanted to observe him from afar And when he came right over, he came right over, okay to the point where I almost had to say, oh, so oh so and so said I thought you were hot, like because I was like, it's in I have to acknowledge this. Yea, why why just all of a sudden want want to keep this lady?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, I was weird.
Speaker 2: I mean, so I was like it was like very nerve wracking at first, but then honestly it was like it was a good conversation. But I was just like staring at him while you're talking. I was like, oh wow, this might be the second guy we both thinks hot. Yeah, but I was just like I was like, I yeah, it was like hard, I like just because it would be we basically were then immediately on a date and I was like, yeah, I hate this right, but he was good. He was very interesting. I know how backwards and egotistical that sounds. This is why I am thinking that my pride prevents me from pursuing things. I am wondering, Okay, you keep using the word pride. I don't think is not the correct word. Yeah, for what's happening exactly prevents me from pursuing things. And I'm wondering if you have any advice on how to just get over myself and not care.
Speaker 1: It's your methods are just confusing, that's all. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to feel confident to walk up to a man like I have seen other girls do, but I feel like I am satisfying their ego.
Speaker 1: So maybe that's not you. That's not who you are.
Speaker 2: You're not the I'm the kind of I kind of know what she means, but I'm the kind of.
Speaker 1: Gal that I and I've done this often.
Speaker 2: If I find a man attractive, I will walk right up to him and say, hey, I think you're really hot. I don't know if you're single, and I don't know if you're straight, but if you are, here's my number.
Speaker 1: I'd love to go out sometime. There you go, that's it. Yeah, Well, but the thing is, what if they're fucking boring? You gotta talk to them for a couple.
Speaker 2: Of you go on a date with them, and then they find out yeah, because I don't.
Speaker 1: Even want to go on the date.
Speaker 2: I need to talk to someone for like five minutes and then getting an idea of this is even work. I gotta say nine times that time for me, I talk five minutes of talk, I'm done. Yeah right right, yeah, well this don't this time particulate. I'm thinking of as a bartender and he was working. That's why I couldn't really it was busy. Yeah yeah, yeah, no, that is good because then you get that you don't have to do the first date because you'll know if there's chemistry because your body does not lie. So okay, so like you are like, first of all, you're making a huge judgment about what their ego is like before meeting. You're acting like every man does not is not like thinking of their themselves as like the best guy in the world. I would say most men, like most people are insecure and don't think very highly of themselves. That's just most people across the board. So it's not different for men, Like do men do heterosexual men think that they are like owed something by the world in a.
Speaker 1: Way that other people don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's that's not what what's going on here, right, so like, Okay, maybe you are patting their ego a little bit by approaching them.
Speaker 1: That's part of flirting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like you know, if you don't like them, and if they're not worthy of your attention, then you'll quickly unattach yourself from them, and then then their ego will go back to where it was, if not lower. So that should make you feel good, you know, Yeah, because because if you approach a guy who is attractive and then the conversation is good, well then he deserves your attention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he deserves to feel good about.
Speaker 2: Who he is because he's done the work to be a good person and an interesting person and a person that you want to spend more time with exactly, Like.
Speaker 1: You don't know until you try.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand in theory you what you're talking about, Like you don't want to let men have that, Like when I talk about like men, like like don't fuck someone's husband because men don't deserve two women. It's kind of like that theory. I think that we're circling around. So I get what you're saying, but I just don't think. I don't think you're patting men's ego that much by like talking to them, Yeah, but this is and this paragraph is exactly work because I was like, something's underlying here, Yeah, something's going on.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: But then also it's like she talks all about how like you're so confident, and then she goes into this whole paragraph about insecurity. Not that confident people don't have any insecurities, but it's just like, not, I don't know. In terms of my insecurity, I have a lot of internalized embarrassment from a mother who projected a lot of hers and made me feel embarrassed when I put on makeup or dressed too provocatively when I was younger. So you're just walking on eggshells with any situation where somebody's attracted.
Speaker 1: That's like straight up slut shaming. That's like yeah, yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: I grew up extremely insecure, but with people telling me that I was pretty, and I felt like if I acknowledged my looks positively, then I was conceited or self centered. Translated into being embarrassed in sexual situations and often feeling out of my own body.
Speaker 1: Interesting how that translates to embarrassing.
Speaker 2: No, I get that because her mom is making her think that her naturally wanting to like look pretty as a young woman is slutty and she should be ashamed of that.
Speaker 1: I understand that.
Speaker 2: So then that but then even if you logically know it's it's fucked up, but like it seeps into your psyche, where like you can be in a sexual situation with somebody and be embarrassed and logically know that, Like when my mom said that to me when I was sixteen or whatever. I know that was fucked up, but it doesn't matter. It's like subconscious shit. Yeah, I just make people have said that stuff to me, but I just don't really listen to other.
Speaker 1: People's pans, nor should you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like conception, I understand, but I'm like, who the fucking care?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I never feel comfortable trying to openly be sexy for a man.
Speaker 1: But you don't have to try to be sexy. You just be yourself.
Speaker 2: I do not usually come on too guys because the idea of them shutting me down or being overly confident in my sexuality and being bad at something makes me want to crawl into myself.
Speaker 1: What are you going to be powering?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: You have to step into your power more.
Speaker 2: I only recently gave a blowjob for the first time at twenty two, it's good for you and also like you're twenty two, Like guys don't care, Like I mean not that you don't know that they don't care, but it's like they're not when you're there, When they're fucking a twenty two year old, they don't accept. They're not expecting someone who's like nailing it sexually, like and who's going to be like on top of their fucking game.
Speaker 3: Know what that is at twenty two?
Speaker 2: Like if you were fucking a twenty two year old, would you expect her to be like phenomenal in bed?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not expecting anyone to be phenomenal bed.
Speaker 1: There you go, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: I feel like when you get your up that's where shit gets fun.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like sex it's like especially like our culture where it's like we're coming out of kind of like the like very like.
Speaker 4: Repressive kind of area. Yeah, now it's becoming more openly.
Speaker 6: Like it's still is such like a weird, insecure place for everybody. No, it's just like oh yeah, whatever your past is is like probably super awkward.
Speaker 4: Whatever the road is same with mine as.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're all embarrassed. Look, a handsome man just said that you should feel about a writer.
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 6: I feel like she just needs like some and not I'm not saying like a like a bunch of dudes, but like the maybe, but I just like exposure therapy.
Speaker 4: Like a thing that I did was exposure and like hitting on dudes and like dressing.
Speaker 6: Like so, like I had a friend, Uh, he's he's like he wants to date he but he has like a difficulty like finding someone that he likes today and obviously like approaching women and so like I was just like, this is what you should do. Go put on the worst outfit, the least appealing out for I can possibly put on and go and go and go to like the bar and hit on the most attractive woman that.
Speaker 1: You can and realize that's gonna Yeah exactly, you're going to live.
Speaker 6: Yeah exactly, what's the worst that's gonna happen? And he got phone numbers from that he was dressed.
Speaker 1: You can that's excellent advice, Eric, that is excellent advice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I what I uh, when.
Speaker 2: I first like really hung out with James for the first time, because it was like I showed up to Mike's birthday party. I had been working in a soup kitchen and I mean I smelled, I was sweat.
Speaker 1: Okay, we didn't need that. We did not need that the bringing back Roseanne again.
Speaker 2: I was literally in a basement cooking meals in like it was sweaty. But I knew I couldn't but because I had made this like promise to volunteer, but also obviously I can't miss Mike's birthay, but I didn't have time to change, and I was still living in Harlem and the party was downtown, and I was like, so I go, I'm just showing up like this, And then James was there and I had only seen James for like a second before. And then James looked even like way hotter than at the first time i'd seen him. And he was also not didn't have a girlfriend that time, and I was just like fuck. And then I and then in my ad, I'd just go crinn, just fucking I was do it just be charming.
Speaker 1: Well I didn't hit on him either.
Speaker 2: I was just like, I was just like, just be charming when he talks to you and funny and you're fine. And he literally asked me out like the next day. Yeah, I couldn't have I couldn't have looked.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So person writing is like the steaks being so high and so stressful. That's all in your head. And yes, there are reasons why you feel this way. Of course, there are roots to your feelings. But you can also say.
Speaker 1: Fuck it, nothing actually matters. You might as well be yourself and be comfortable.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You don't grasp that content, that concept until likely later in your thirties usually, but we're here to tell you. Then you know you can get there early if you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I only recently gave a blowjob for the first time at twenty two because I usually let men take the lead on their own blowjobs. I mean, what on the sex interactionizing I usually they love to push that head down.
Speaker 1: I know, no pushing heads down.
Speaker 2: Eric.
Speaker 1: If we hear about you pushing heads down, you're off the show.
Speaker 2: I want to get over this and not waste my younger years being too insecure to have good sex. I know that I am still young, but each year I get older and hope that I'm getting closer to not feeling like a mother to men my age. I think some of this came from being tall at a young age and mixed in a white town, so I always felt large and out of place compared to the tiny, blonde girls in class.
Speaker 1: I have tried dating older men.
Speaker 2: I'd studied abroad in Paris and pretty much only saw twenty six year old European guys. But I have found that my lack of having a boyfriend at a young age has stunted me in some ways in terms of the emotional maturity regarding intimacy and relationships. Yeah, you might feel a little robotic that those guys sometimes require. I say that I am not a dumb bitch, but every twenty two year old thinks that, and I know I still have a lot to learn.
Speaker 1: You're not a dumb bitch.
Speaker 2: My questions for you, how do I have a more open mind about dating? Any tips on how not to care about who I am seen in public with, Although I know you have covered it extensively. I would also love to hear anything you have to say on sexual confidence at this age and how to feel in my own body during sex and not just worrying about how the man sees me. Much like Karen says about herself. I enjoy homework from a therapist. So any task you can give me, I will try.
Speaker 1: Lol.
Speaker 2: Thanks for reading this if you do, and I welcome you to roast me into becoming a less shitty version of a person that you may have to run into you on the street one day. You are fine, You're very pretty. Yes, you're super pretty. You're super lovely. You have a great head on your shoulders. You think about more things than a twenty two year old you should think about. Yeah, and it's probably because of your past, and I understand that, but you're just things are scary being sexually confident. To most people, it's scary, and when they try to do it, you're gonna you're gonna there's gonna be a hit in a miss and a hit and a miss, and you're gonna try and you're gonna fail. And it's why young people drink a lot and do drugs.
Speaker 1: I mean, like power.
Speaker 2: Part of it, I think is just to take the edge off of all these new things you're doing. I know, yeah, it's very nerve wracking, but I gotta say, if you could just be in your body and go, Okay, I'm nervous or I'm terrified, where does that feel? Where do you feel that in your body, my stomach, what does it feel like?
Speaker 1: Is it sharp?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Stabby?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: And then all of a sudden, your brain.
Speaker 2: Is using different mechanisms to think and it's gonna take you out of that overly anxious state so you can actually exist with people you know, and you just got to breathe through the fear.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 2: Second is vulnerable. It's nerve wracking to hit on somebody. Going on a first date can be terrifying. That never goes away. But that's okay that it's scary. It doesn't have to stop you. You just breathe through the fear and you go, yeah, this is scary, but I'm gonna do it anyway because I'm a bad bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm not a dumb bitch. I'm a bad bitch.
Speaker 4: Okay, totally.
Speaker 1: It is a way easier when you're dumber.
Speaker 2: And I think a lot of people who have depression it's because they're smart. Yeah, well, I think maybe life might be harder, but existence is certainly easier, like if you think about it conctually, right, like a day to day life is probably hard if you're dumb, because you're making a lot of dumb dumb mistakes. But yeah, just to go through this. So the question one, how do I have a more open mind about dating? I think we only need to give people That was so jersey. Oh yeah, I think I think we need to give people more grace when we're when we're dating, Like, you know, our judging minds are even judgier when we're dating. If you're generally attracted to like what the person looks like, and you know something that they're saying, like, you just give them a little bit of grace and so just like stop with the hard nose.
Speaker 1: Immediately you have an.
Speaker 2: Idea in your head of what kind of a guy you like already I'm guessing from TV and movies, so like.
Speaker 1: Start moving that in that direction.
Speaker 2: And the problem that you're setting up for yourself, I will say this, and I've been through this before. If you are living in a world where you're only letting men approach you and you're not approaching men, which I heart is hard because like if you're like confidentproach baby or like masculine, like, it's hard because like then you end up with a lot of beta men, which is also not good for me. I love, But if you want to like, you deserve to pick the kind of guy you want, not just have to deal with whoever picks on you, because that's not gonna be the same person that you would choose for yourself, Like have your top shelf choice. Any tips on how I have to care about who you're seeing in public with, you just got to stop. You just got to talk back to the carring. The caring thoughts are going to always going to pop up in your head. When they pop up in your head and you're with somebody, you go, I know we're trying to carry it now, but I'm gonna say no to that and.
Speaker 1: Just move on. And also, just I understand privacy.
Speaker 2: So just like find a couple of space places maybe like an uber ride away from campus or something that you don't go to, and those are and those are your three date spots. Like the way men take women on all the same places you take men's all the same place. I'm also going to remind you another piece of advice, So we always say on the show, people aren't thinking about you as much as you think they're thinking about you for sure.
Speaker 1: In fact, they're probably not thinking about you at all.
Speaker 2: The only person thinking about you is the person with you on a date as he should be thinking about you. I mean, if you're lucky, yeah, I'm sure probably think about the video games.
Speaker 1: Are Star Wars.
Speaker 4: He's thinking about Pepep I wear the right shirt.
Speaker 1: That he's nervous to. Yeah, of course.
Speaker 4: And men, men are their standards are so much lower than.
Speaker 1: What she's said. If men would never have thought about any of this.
Speaker 6: Guys, if she just approached them and was like kind and was like, oh, I'd be interested in dating you, he would it would be the best day of his life because most guys that never happens.
Speaker 1: To Yeah, oh that's sweet and sad.
Speaker 2: And then like the sexual confidence at this age, I mean, you're some of a lot of I think it is just going to be practiced.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just it's a lot. A lot of people are sexually confident when they're twenty two. And if they are, I'm like, are you okay?
Speaker 2: And I would say start like having happen you just like, have sober sex as often as you can. That'll really make it, make it faster. Just grow your sexual confidence faster, because like, yeah, it's it's actually real. Yeah, it's real confidence. So it's not alcohol fuel to confidence exactly, so that and then I mean fuck with the lights on. I pre pretty much exclusively fuck with the lights on, and I mean like unfazed. This has been My eyes are really light and it doesn't have to be bright lights. But like, I don't like having sex in the dark.
Speaker 1: Actually I don't like having.
Speaker 4: In the dark now overhead lights or lamps.
Speaker 1: Huge lamps I've done. I've done both.
Speaker 6: Overhead lights feels too clinical.
Speaker 1: I don't have I don't have lights like this though I have.
Speaker 2: I have a nice thanks, but you know, I mean I always fuck the lights on. And sometimes it's more just like like the speed that you're getting ready, so you're just fucking so fast you don't have time.
Speaker 1: To get the lights off. I'm seeing.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, my is like if the person's fucking you, and like unless you're like black out drunk, like they're fucking you because they're attracted at you and they want to see you. Like there's nothing really to feel, you've already gotten that far. I've never taken my clothes off and had someone.
Speaker 1: Be like, you know, who cares and even in my head like I gotta be on.
Speaker 2: I've definitely had someone take their clothes off, and in my head, I've gone and then I but then when you mash your bodies together, you can't see their body anymore.
Speaker 1: And that's fine. Again, it's fine.
Speaker 8: There's people that I fuck that I go, I don't know how I'm gonna get through this, so I can't go through. There's people who have taken their clothes off, and I go, I don't know if I can move forward, and I've still moved forward.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine a blackout sleep mask?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, and headphones? That would be the worst fuck. That's like the worst thing. Heaphones that were so funny. That's like a Leonardo DiCaprio move. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, the worst thing that can happen is he kills you. I guess not not spucksy with a sleep mask on. But man, that is a new level of sad.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful to think about.
Speaker 2: As a heterosexual woman, go, things could always be worse because you could be hacked up and putting this guy's freezer. So any day that you're not hacked up is a great day. Always looking on the bright side for you, girl.
Speaker 1: Guys, we fucked. Wow. This has been amazing.
Speaker 2: This has been an amazing impressed with us getting to know you circle great advice.
Speaker 1: Eric, thanks for chiming in. I hope you're not.
Speaker 2: What are your feelings as we wrap up this first episode?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, you only checked this one a couple of times. I know you're working.
Speaker 2: I know you're doing eight jobs at once. I know if I didn't say anything about it, See.
Speaker 6: If I get fired from this, I bet you there's some people at my company that listen to this.
Speaker 2: Oh really, are you not allowed to be working on something else right now?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: This he's literally on.
Speaker 12: Time.
Speaker 1: Stamp on it. Eric, Yeah, I'm about to go to bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just this is crazy. It's so late. I can't even be awake right now, sleep on our couch in the studio.
Speaker 2: They found your Instagram, Yes, on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's your name.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they didn't find it until like eight months into work in there.
Speaker 1: But what went with your Instagram supposed to be and do that?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I just figured like I'm not clean, so that could be an issue.
Speaker 1: Do you work for the church.
Speaker 3: No, it's fine.
Speaker 4: Work exactly, not like the church at all.
Speaker 1: So then they're fine, right.
Speaker 4: One of my bosses came the came back to dinner. It's like I just say the guy's ass.
Speaker 1: Oh hell yeah, that's my kind of boss.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I think you're in the car.
Speaker 1: You're in the clear.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wonder if I could get them on here, they would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're in the clear. Yeah, you're in the clear. Eric. All right, guys, Well, thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 2: This has been Guys We Fucked, the anti Slatchman podcast. We'll talk to you next Friday. Guys We Fucked is presented by Luminary, Created and hosted by Karn Fisher and Christina Hutchinson. Editing and music coordination by Mike Coscarelli. Theme song by Rob Patterson and Jake Cozen.
Speaker 1: Suck my wet ass pussy.
Speaker 2: Christina said to cut that before, but now it's in their Yeah, let's keep it.
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 7: Sinko swim all in a counting your flys at three a m.
Speaker 12: I think you should leave, leave it doing you good.
Speaker 13: You're precious enough. Way you stand, Dambos, can't burn it both. It'll be fine.
Speaker 7: It'll be fine if you don't make the guy.
Speaker 3: You don't have to make.
Speaker 12: Make me a master piece.
Speaker 7: Who cares?
Speaker 12: Anyway, it's okay.
Speaker 1: It's okay to be on top of the game.
Speaker 12: Next day you might go.
Speaker 3: And say, you don't have to make.
Speaker 12: Make me a master piece. So how do you call.
Speaker 7: When you know it's all a lie, filter and copy and page.
Speaker 9: You've got the math. The only way out is inside. Cut yourself, cut yourself.
Speaker 2: A brave
Speaker 7: You,