Speaker 1: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, and I checked the weather forecast for the upcoming week. It's looking like it's gonna be colder than a cast iron toilet on the shady side of an iceberg.
Speaker 2: And okay, the only two ways.
Speaker 1: To warm up are with a pair of Brook and Jeffrey's solar powered underwear or with a piping hot game of riffing round, riffing around, if you haven't heard it before, that's where I play the instrumental of a very popular song in my co host Just have the name, the tune, all the honor of the frigid temperatures. Every song you hear will all have something to do with the cold. There are no Christmas songs in this list, even though it's winter. So we're gonna start things off with a person who drinks cold coffees in the dead of winter.
Speaker 2: Alexis I just chudged on this cold weather tune. Oh easy, I I Baby on.
Speaker 1: Yes, Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice because ice spoilert tends to be famously cold. Ono jose. Remember the theme is cold weather. Name this song.
Speaker 2: It's cold as ice, Cold as ice. Foreigner.
Speaker 1: In fun fact, speaking of foreigner. They actually wrote that song about Brook and her cold cold which it's now your turn, Brook the name this famous cold weather hit.
Speaker 2: Oh oh scrubs, No scrubs, that's correct, but I need the reference to the cold weather.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who knows scrub The members of TLC Chili.
Speaker 2: Chili because it is child I mean, struggled to get to the right answer there. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I think it was pretty obvious where we were going with that.
Speaker 2: So somehow we are on a round two and the score is.
Speaker 1: Tied one one one, playing riffing around cold Weather edition where the title of the song or the artist's names have something to do with the low low tem.
Speaker 2: You didn't say the artist names? Like it from me? One more time. It's minus ten points Brook.
Speaker 1: Still we are back to the girl who says starbursts and skittles are the top two categories in her food pyramid.
Speaker 2: We're going to Alexis name this cold weather song.
Speaker 1: Shake it off? But how's that.
Speaker 2: Shaking? What are you shaking? Oh? Like Brooks, I wasn't there to back you up. I didn't really get it. I was like, where I have to go with this? Yere is here?
Speaker 1: Because if you didn't realize when it gets chilly outside, you tend to shake a little bit because it's cold. So we're on to Jose again. Jose, you must answer if you know this is gonna be like blizzard, you need to do this in your phone, tap character Rolando's voice, this tune, Oh yes, come on, Oh, DC's every regress today.
Speaker 2: But why lated there because the takes your breath away? Or is it the remix of Daddy's I'll Be Missing You?
Speaker 1: This is not your term minus one point could have been.
Speaker 2: Again, Jose, what was your answer for the.
Speaker 1: Song I Will be missing you?
Speaker 2: You said it before the right way. Oh I already forgot. We're gonna go to Alexis.
Speaker 1: Then every red eye Alexis is gonna take the point on that one.
Speaker 2: This game, Brook, we're back to you now.
Speaker 1: Put on your whole thinking cap for this one, because remember it's cold, and name this cold weather song?
Speaker 2: Oh God, oh I'm i oh does not as an answer, Brooks. The name of the song is it dress away? Don't go to Jose to steal it. I think it's just so cold.
Speaker 1: Now you're here again, that's not your turn, Brook, You're going to one for Brooks.
Speaker 2: That's it with sweater weather by the neighborhood, because when it's cold out you tend to need a sweater. Oh my god, that's a one hit. Wonder if I've ever heard one.
Speaker 1: Minus another point for Brook for hating on the neighborhood for the amazing song that's lasted over a decade.
Speaker 2: So on to the third round.
Speaker 1: The score is zero for Jose, four for alexis negative two for Brooke. Now all the points are worth triple that heard and fatal round flexus.
Speaker 2: You should remember this because you were actually conceived to it. According to my research. Play it. This is what I was conceived too. Oh I know what it is. Oh no, I hear it sounds like a Disney music. It is when you.
Speaker 1: Dream?
Speaker 2: Is a wish? No, that's not it. Can you steal it? Someday? My prince will call it? Yes, Why does that have to do with the cold because she lost her shoes? Who is it sleeping beauty? No, it's snow. Snow is a cold thing.
Speaker 1: With those double points, you are back up to zero.
Speaker 2: Really hard to keep tracking. Very mad, Jose, please transform into your character Clover for.
Speaker 1: This one, this cold weather hit. Oh he's my mite and sheering, Uh, what's the name of it?
Speaker 2: What does he saying? That little redhead freak?
Speaker 1: What he's got pale skin, looks just like a snowman.
Speaker 2: But what is the name of this song? I'm gonna get that, but I'm gonna go back in the hot.
Speaker 1: Alright, none for clover there, Alexis, can you steal it?
Speaker 2: Yes, sugar shiver.
Speaker 1: Alexis goes up to five points total. She is in the lead here and we are onto the final answer here from Brook. This is your last chance, but it's worth ten points if you get it right.
Speaker 2: Remember that's the cold weather, so this is pretty much a Laker train coming rolling around. Then, know shosense, that's not the song prison Oh my god, it's not fullsome prison blues? Jose, Can you steal it? I feel like this is Johnny.
Speaker 1: It's not John's too, you say, Johnny Cash, Jose, I walk all over?
Speaker 2: What does the walking? Yes, boots, These boots are made for walkings the cold weathers. It's gonna be some injury with tie points swings and the weather is hot and I hate the scoring.
Speaker 1: Stop you win the riff in Campona next week when we do riffing around famous Italian operas of the sixteenth century, you know, and Jeff Turny Penguin Deblo.
Speaker 2: Your phone taps coming up, frooking Jeffrey in the morning,