Speaker 1: Second Date updated. Whenever we do our second date updates, we don't usually mention our socials at brook and Jeffrey, which make sure to follow us. Check out our podcast to rate, subscribe comments on Brooks hair.
Speaker 2: Whatever you want to do, Okay, there's some roots. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Let the people comment that to you before you actually do it. But I only bring it up because our listener put down all of her socials in her email when requesting a second date.
Speaker 2: Okay, she thought maybe give her more.
Speaker 1: Like you know, she does say that she's got a few different jobs and she makes a lot of money, and even though she doesn't necessarily need a guy right now, she does want to give one a chance today giving let's talk to Vicky. Vicky, thank you for generously letting one man have a shot with you. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Oh God, thank you all so much for rubbing me.
Speaker 2: Truthful, he pissed, and give you guys a chance.
Speaker 1: I thank you for allowing me to be on the phone with you. This is a big love fest going on already. How you doing, Vicky, Vicky?
Speaker 3: I am doing fabulous. It sounds like you guys are so cute.
Speaker 2: We're cute.
Speaker 1: Oh we don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know that we've ever gotten that.
Speaker 4: She hasn't seen us yet.
Speaker 1: This is how you know she has never been to our website. So, Vicky, we appreciate the compliments, guys, but h and we're happy to have you on with us today.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you know this. I'm also in media too, I mean, okay, not radio.
Speaker 5: I love all this, Vicki, and I love how you're a strong woman and everything. But are we just talking about you or are we going to talk about your date?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm having a good time talking about Vicky us more.
Speaker 2: About you, Vick, I want the drama.
Speaker 3: I just wanted you to know that I kind of look up to your show because you're a good example of how to be fun and entertaining.
Speaker 2: Oh that's nice, and that's what I try.
Speaker 6: To do on my social media.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're like an up and coming influencer. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you could say that.
Speaker 6: I mean one of the local news stations did a news report on me.
Speaker 2: Oh you local news, and you know you've made it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the pinnacle, unless like you were being featured for a crime that she did was something like that. Oh my gosh, I'm silly.
Speaker 2: I wanted it to be dumb Criminals of the Week.
Speaker 1: That's really funny.
Speaker 3: What are you on the news for actually started a business at Christmas time dressing up as an elf and doing topless housekeeping.
Speaker 1: Topless top you've just become an MVP of the show. Congratulations, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: It's just such I've never heard of that combo together.
Speaker 1: When he was an influencer.
Speaker 2: That's not what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't listen to Brooks. She's just jealous that you're more respected than us.
Speaker 2: All that, I'm fine with it. It's just surprising. I didn't know there was a market for topless olk.
Speaker 1: This is all very happy. We're learning a lot about you, but we do need to learn about your date and the guy that you went out with. Is there a guy?
Speaker 3: Yes, I I thought it was going to be during one of your topless housekeeping that you met him.
Speaker 2: Mixed business and pleasure. Every topless elf knows that.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, tell us more about him.
Speaker 6: His name is CJ.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, what do you like about CJ.
Speaker 6: He's got a great neck.
Speaker 2: What did you say, neck like? What attaches his head to his body.
Speaker 1: What makes a neck very sexy and unforgettable for you?
Speaker 6: You don't want it to be too small.
Speaker 3: You don't want it to be too sick.
Speaker 2: Oh, you don't want too much.
Speaker 1: The goldilocks of necks, just right thickness.
Speaker 2: Is that what you used is your opening line with him?
Speaker 6: Of course not.
Speaker 3: I don't give anybody opening lines.
Speaker 6: They give me opening lines.
Speaker 1: That's right. You are news famous, local news famous. So sous you and CJ. Did you guys meet up?
Speaker 3: We did?
Speaker 6: We met up for coffee.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a pretty innocent date.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how'd that go?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: When he walked in, I thought, oh my gosh, he's super cute.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good sign. What'd you guys connect over?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: We connected? I don't know. I guess I can't really say anything specific.
Speaker 6: I mean, but it didn't take very long for us to connect.
Speaker 3: I guess on a Laana level.
Speaker 1: Yeah. A lot of people get lost in people's eyes on a first date. You got lost in his neck, So I could understand how it all was kind of a blur for you.
Speaker 3: You guys are so funny.
Speaker 1: She's kind of winning me over.
Speaker 5: Actually, I mean I would want to take her on a date because she laughs at everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would walk away.
Speaker 5: I'm sure this guy walked away feeling like, man, she really thought I was funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did you guys walk away from each other? How'd you leave it?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 6: We left it like, I mean like I felt like we had a connection.
Speaker 5: Okay, did you talk about future plans at all?
Speaker 2: Did that ever get brought up?
Speaker 5: The future?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Why was time talking about that?
Speaker 2: I was the president of the present?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: In the moment date, that's the question that grandma's what do you what do you think about when you grow up?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I met like, do you want to go out next Tuesday? Jeff? As in future players?
Speaker 1: That's like distant future, next Tuesday. Let's keep it in the now. I'm totally with So what's happened since this coffee date?
Speaker 5: Nothing?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Does he know about your topless elf business?
Speaker 6: Who doesn't know about it? Honey?
Speaker 2: I did it?
Speaker 1: I don't knew about it. But we don't want the local news. So that's all nice.
Speaker 5: I mean I feel like, maybe have you ever not gotten a callback from a guy? I mean, you sound fun, you sound successful, you sound beautiful.
Speaker 1: I can't remember I'm trying to date it bro Okay, well, this is definitely seems out of the ordinary.
Speaker 3: For it is it is a mytory.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're a regular Scooby Doo in the gag over here as them for Halloween.
Speaker 5: So mystery machine, we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna try our best. At least we're gonna come back. We'll call see J for you to try to get you a second date update. Okay, world, we're bilingual. Hold on second date update. The weather outside is frightful. But you know what's delightful is a topless elf cleaning a shelf inside your house.
Speaker 2: That is a different type of elf on the shelf.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's what our listener, Vicki did over the holidays, and it got her featured on the local news because of it.
Speaker 5: She is she gonna be a leprechaun for Saint Patrick's sake, a topless one.
Speaker 1: I don't want to give away all of her business ideas, let's not. Let's not steal it from her. But she's also a social media influencer, according to her, and she's very upset right now because she's not getting a callback from her date c J. After they met for coffee dude.
Speaker 5: It's the first time a man has never called her back.
Speaker 2: That's what she said.
Speaker 5: First time she's ever been rejected or ghosted or whatever has happened.
Speaker 1: So she's going through a lot right now. Vicki, you are a very unique individual, and I truly mean that from the bottom of my heart.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you, honey, she liked it.
Speaker 2: I didn't know how that was going to land. Jeff I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: For some people, for others, you know what.
Speaker 3: You could follow me and subscribe him.
Speaker 1: Hold on, no, no, don't subscribed. We will get there. Let's focus on j for right now, the guy that you asked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, isn't that why you actually called for CJ?
Speaker 5: Right? Yes? Yeah, Okay, wet we never asked.
Speaker 2: Did you ever reach out to him after the coffee date? Yes?
Speaker 6: I did, and he hasn't responded. He's been very naughty.
Speaker 1: She's not in the good way.
Speaker 2: I think she doesn't matter what she said after that.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey is going back to her topless health thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes work and life mixed together.
Speaker 1: Let's see if we can get CJ back onto your nice list when we call him right here, try and get you a date out of it? All right? Okay, Okay, here we go. I'm dialing his number right now. Well, hey, we're looking for c J. Yeah, it's CJ. Hey man, sorry to interrupt your date. We're a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hey, did I win something or kind of?
Speaker 1: That's that's all you want from us is just prizes. We call you out and you just want to take from us.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 2: At the end of this there could be a gift card.
Speaker 4: I'm just surprised this morning radio shows still. I thought they all die or something.
Speaker 1: Give it a couple of months, so we'll get back to you on that.
Speaker 2: But I will be here any day.
Speaker 1: We're really reaching out about a second we do called second date update. Oh, trying to reconnect you with a girl you went out with recently named VICKI.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's weird.
Speaker 1: Is it really?
Speaker 5: I mean, it sounds like you're not getting back to her. She texted you and nothing.
Speaker 4: Is that what she said?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why is that funny?
Speaker 4: I mean, well, first of all, you're saying, like, what it's second date update? I we didn't even go on a first date? Really?
Speaker 5: Oh? Are you one of those people that don't count coffee as a first date. I think I think there's some people that think of it as like a pre date.
Speaker 1: She said, you guys went to coffee together. I would have counted it.
Speaker 4: But I mean we met for like two minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: I had just started my coffee and she's like, oh, I have I have to take this call or something.
Speaker 1: What do you mean actually two minutes or is it like time flew by? We were having so much fun. It felt like only two minutes.
Speaker 4: No, literally two minutes minutes. My coffee was still full. I mean she got up, She's like, I have to make the call really quickly. Okay, gets up, excuse herself, and she goes outside and that she never came back.
Speaker 2: What wait?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: What did you change tables in between that time where she couldn't find you.
Speaker 4: I was just sitting there, I like finished my coffee. And then eventually, you know, like I texted her. I was like, oh are you coming back? Not saying even the next day, I'm like I even text her.
Speaker 5: Hey, wait, wait, are you talking about the right person?
Speaker 2: Like VICKI? Yeah, And she's really sweet and cute. She said that you had a nice neck and you. Is that weird? She liked it?
Speaker 1: Well, we don't know if she said that to him.
Speaker 4: No, she did mention my neck at one point in the two.
Speaker 2: Minutes, the same girl in the two minutes.
Speaker 1: I'm confused. There's some sort of miscommunication. She said that you weren't texting her.
Speaker 5: Back, and she said she had a great time with you a coffee.
Speaker 4: She's illusional. I don't know what to tell you. Like we we literally we spent about two minutes together.
Speaker 1: She left.
Speaker 4: I texted her.
Speaker 2: Okay, contact us for a second date.
Speaker 4: You need to respond.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well something better.
Speaker 1: Something's better than a text response is that she's actually on the phone right now, listening in on this conversation, wanting to talk to you. Wait what, No, she's on the phone right now.
Speaker 4: Why didn't she just call me? Understand?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Vicky question.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm here. I'm hoping that everyone out there and radio land can subscribe to my only fan.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, we need to beat that. We need to beat that. No, no, we're beating the name.
Speaker 2: So Vicky, what a waste of time? You just came on to promote yourself.
Speaker 6: No, of course not. I mean you ask people to call who have been on a date and they want to go on a second date. And I did that.
Speaker 2: You don't want to go out with him again. He's been calling you and you didn't call him back. You only spent two minutes with him.
Speaker 1: She just said she wants to go out with him right there. Well, she's only saying that because she gets off the air and she's not going to call in. I personally want to trust our listeners.
Speaker 2: W Oh my god.
Speaker 5: So the one that set this call up, just the email, you should have looked at them.
Speaker 2: Actually you would be the one. He would be the one that gets scammed.
Speaker 1: Ye, honestly, J, why are we attacking me right now? I'm just trying to support the listener that asked us for help. But let's go back. We hear you have an only fans and that's great, but it doesn't clear up the confusion with CJ. Here he says that you ditched him after two minutes in the coffee shop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's messed up, VICKI.
Speaker 6: On your website where you can submit to be on this segment, did you go on a date? And I didn't specify like how long the date was? I mean it didn't say fill in the blank how long were your date?
Speaker 2: This is why.
Speaker 5: People have to make up dumb rules for people like you who can't obviously get what the point.
Speaker 1: Is technically right. So Alexis, you're in charge of the website, so this is kind of on you.
Speaker 2: Minimum two hours you go up take.
Speaker 1: The rules and regulations for the second day session.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for CJ.
Speaker 3: I feel so used.
Speaker 4: I mean, like, did you even like my neck at all?
Speaker 1: Question? I wrote that compliment on my neck for a week. You better be serious, Vicky, give us her honest opinion on CJ's neck.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, real quick, I just wanted to mention, real quick, I also have a skincare line.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, let's let's hear her out. Maybe that's something like to do with skincare for the neck.
Speaker 4: No, that was that was AJ.
Speaker 1: Just be quiet for a second. You're not part of this anyway, listening. Yeah, Vicky has something important to say about skincare.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Yeah, I mean, you can't fermentne.
Speaker 3: Your neck as well as all other areas of your body.
Speaker 2: And are you saying he had a saggy neck?
Speaker 1: Is that what you're interrupting her? She's in the middle of a great pitch. God, So I'm sorry about that, Vicky, please continue.
Speaker 2: It's one of those like mid level marketings.
Speaker 1: Okay, turn up Brooks microphone, please thank you.
Speaker 6: Oh I'm sane.
Speaker 3: Is I'm just looking for support like Brook, I mean you're a woman, like maybe you'd be interested and the business.
Speaker 1: No local businesses, Brooke, you don't support local businesses, women in local business I.
Speaker 2: Want buy the stretch pants. I won't buy the tupperware.
Speaker 5: At one point a girlfriend of mine tried to sell me grape seed oil.
Speaker 2: I mean no, I.
Speaker 1: Swear by grape seed oil. Dag you. Okay, I am so sorry for how this is done.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying is, Brooke, you could be an investor.
Speaker 6: You know, they're always talking about how much money you make on the show.
Speaker 1: So hold on, listen all just you wanted to plug your only fans, you wanted to plug the skin line and then ask Brook to becoming an have to ask.
Speaker 5: I can give you the contact number to our sales department where you can actually buy radio commercials.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we have a lot of questions that we're asking and we have one more we got to toss in, and that's CJ, would you like to go on a one more date we forgot with Vicky and maybe you could see that skincare product up close and personal, and we would pay for the date.
Speaker 4: I've been trying to call her for two weeks, so yeah, I'm in.
Speaker 3: No, honey, you have no idea?
Speaker 1: All right, So Vicky, you're still up for meeting with CJ? Now?
Speaker 6: Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: I've already plugged what I needed to plug.
Speaker 5: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 2: You did not see that coming.
Speaker 1: Jump man. I admire that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ADMIREJ.
Speaker 1: Do better next time, bro, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know what just happened.
Speaker 6: Be when you google grape seed oil.
Speaker 4: If that's any good.
Speaker 1: Looking Jeffrey in the morning, you know, say what you will. You got to admit Vicky is a business woman who was willing to do whatever it takes to get ahead and succeed.
Speaker 5: I just don't think it's the business model that anybody's gonna copy.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You literally have guys texting and asking what was the page exactly so for everybody riding in for want to know, the only fans find it yourself. Okay, she's a business woman named Vicky. How hard could that beat a track?
Speaker 3: Down.
Speaker 2: How topless elves could there be exactly that? Though, I feel like that's a question that will come back to bite me in.
Speaker 1: The bus, and I will say I know that c J felt a little bit used, and all of my co hosts did as well. But I will say, someone with that type of ingenuity and drive, who never gives up, even as a topless elf, could become the president of the United States someday. Wow, that's the type of drive that it takes.
Speaker 2: I used to say no, but now I can't anymore.
Speaker 1: She's very young.
Speaker 2: You guys are terrible.
Speaker 1: But if you ever need help with a second date or I guess if you want to just hawk your businesses on our show, no, we're.
Speaker 5: Never doing that again. We are never doing that again. It is not a possibility. If you want that, call our sales department.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how we get paid, jeff It's that type of attitude is how you lose the presidential election. But we will call that person who isn't calling you back. Reach out to Brooke and Jeffrey and go check out our podcast.
Speaker 2: While you're having Brook and Jeffrey in the morning,