Speaker 1: It is time now for junior and sports talk. What you got junior, Well, uh, don't forget the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 2: It's this Sunday, it's the game is in Orlando. Yeah, I know it's a flag football game at that so I like that. You know, it's just different, man. Just remember used to be you know, competition, not out here just playing.
Speaker 3: But you know, I understand because it never was a real competition because you can't ruin your career at the pot ball game. You can't really hit nobody. I never watched a football game because it wasn't fun to watch.
Speaker 2: Well, it's gonna be sunny, but unless yeah, this is uh we put in flags now holding them up. We do it, but we'll say shutting no. Shout out to c. J. Stride and Will Anderson, junior man. They've both been selected to the Pro Bowl as rookies. First time two rookies on the same team have been selected to c. J. Strode, the quarterback for the Houston Tech, and Will Anderson, junior defensive end for Houston Texas. They both were selected to the Pro Bowl as rookies, as the first time in the NFL history that's happened on the same team.
Speaker 1: So shout out to them. Man.
Speaker 2: But this next story, man, this is we just got into Black Heistray Month. But I don't know if y'all heard about the Jackie Robinson statue being vandalized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, down in Wichita, Kansas.
Speaker 2: And everybody know Jackie Robinson broke the color barrier in nineteen forty seven in Major League Baseball. Well, somebody went down to a park, cut the statue off at the ankles, put in a trash can and burned it.
Speaker 1: Worldly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and League forty two is a nonprofit of league for kids that want to play baseball in Wichita, Kansas.
Speaker 1: And they paid fifty thousand for the statue.
Speaker 2: Man, it was just supposed to be a symbol of unity, not just black kids that play out there as everybody.
Speaker 1: Somebody that vandalized it. And we just got into Black History Month and it's Jackie Robinson. Man, they don't have Camebro Park area.
Speaker 3: They don't want you to vote, they don't want you to live in, they don't want you to go to school with them, to this deep.
Speaker 1: Job stuff that was taking down. And you know the.
Speaker 3: People in this world, it don't change the man's greatness. And we're gonna put another statue up. We're gonna put another statue up, and then we're gonna put some cameras over there and you can bring your He'll be lass back down here if you.
Speaker 2: Want to, because you know.
Speaker 3: We send you to jail and they're gonna be waiting on you.
Speaker 1: That's all the all the ones that cut down jacket just say you cut that.
Speaker 3: But I can tell you right now, if they launch an investigation, they can find this guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, they find.
Speaker 3: It's. It's cameras everywhere, cameras everywhere. They could catch a truck coming up or somebody driving off at the particular time. Yeah, because they would know what time between what I was the statue last time they saw the statue when it was missing. They already then. And I gotta do is go get some cameras up the street about three heel billies.
Speaker 1: Well we're gonna find out, all right. Thank you, Junior. Coming up at the top of the hour, a mailman needs some advice from you, Steve on how to handle an exhibitionist that he delivers mail to. We'll talk about this. You're listening, Harvey Morning Show.