Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm asking for it like I usually do. I'm asking for your attention just for a moment. I will stop asking for your attention eventually, because I'm trying to just ingrain a pattern in us. And after I think I got it, and then I figured y'all got it, then I we go. I'm gonna know we got it, and then I'll stop asking for your attention because I'm assume that you tuned in to give us your undivided attention now that we have it, just a reminder of how good God is, Just to reminder of how good is to be here today in the land of the living. As much as I miss some people who are gone, I ain't ready to join us. I like life, I like living, and I sure appreciate it. Man, just wanted to throw that back out there. Shirley Strawberrey call her for real, Mississippi, mand you, nephew, Tommy, Liladies and gentlemen. Junior has something on his mind and today I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Find out what it be. Yeah, yeah, you know, uncle.
Speaker 1: I always know when you start like this.
Speaker 2: This is wide whisper something wrong? Go ahead, Yeah, something is wrong. I don't know. Uh, listen to Marvin Gaye yesterday, I did. What the hell was I talking about? Joey said better than mafit. This is a lie, uh, straight straight lie.
Speaker 3: I've offended myself and everybody else.
Speaker 2: Look I'm telling you, I listened to all of it yesterday.
Speaker 3: Man, you got an album when number one's on it, and you didn't know that this was all his hits. I ain't nothing like the real thing, baby, I heard it right vine.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I didn't even know.
Speaker 3: I want you and I would and looked at this live video whence I've never seen none and nobody in our group has ever laid down on a couch that was just velvet and just saying like it wasn't nothing that the whole man playing. I said, what is this we talking about? Jodas is better than Marrow, were not better than us.
Speaker 2: We just need to stop talking. Just me. Look look at this, Look at this? What are you saying? I want you?
Speaker 3: And I just want you to want me too. We don't have no songs like that. We just freaking in here. We ain't got no verbage like this, We ain't got no lyrics like this. We ain't got none of this.
Speaker 2: What is we talking about? Ain't nothing like the real thing? Baby? Is that Timid Terrell in here just saying, listen, look at this. I said, what the hell I'm offended?
Speaker 3: Didn't nobody on my team slept the hell out of me? Well, I was just saying I lost that much of my feelings.
Speaker 2: You should have just Dave, you should have just unplugged my mic. Look at I'm telling you, ain't no. And you know what today it's the old Jay's I promise j I know so not to lead a group. You now you're out of Joe. I think I'm out of Joe at this part, I think I'm done.
Speaker 3: I'm throwing in my teams, my my bottom colored teams in my vest.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get me in a group, another group. I'm gonna go back. I'm going to actually be from the seven, he says I was born, and then don't ask me nothing from I'm from seven from Boom. You're over here with us now, all right? Telling up for thirty two minutes after the hour from my nephew as he runs that prank back right after this, you're listening Morning Show