Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment, news and YouTube creators are now using AI software to create fake images and stories about celebrities. Cedric the Entertainer and Tony Braxton or co headlining a residency in Vegas this spring. And guess what. Snoop Dogg and Doctor Dre are gonna host the after party for the Big Game next weekend. That is all coming up. We'll talk about it at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the CLO Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. This one's from Jennifer and Talula. Jennifer says, I started going back into the office and I love it, but my husband doesn't. He calls me during work to chat and calls me on my way home. He's still working from home, so either he's bored or he's trying to keep tabs on me. Which one is it?
Speaker 2: Low, Oh, you know what's happening, You know exactly what's he's coming back home. He's talking about how much you love it at work and on it glad to be back socializing, and now he's jealous because he's sitting up at the house. He is, So that's part of that ending, so he checking up on it and he bore it's all now what you want me?
Speaker 3: And Shelby because you did not give us your husband no what you want me? Calling to him? Hey, pull up, be about to run off? What's happening?
Speaker 2: Because it don't really seem that seriously, he just calling and talks to his wife. See, y'all need to make up, y'all minds. Y'all want us to talk to y'all, you don't. We never talked. Now he calling you? Now you're mad? So now what do you want?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: See, y'all love it? Do you want a man to care about you? Or you want a man? Don't give damn where you at? Which one do you want?
Speaker 3: Okay? All right?
Speaker 1: If you're fed up this morning?
Speaker 2: Yes, you know these type of these type of scenarios that we can't really it's really nothing.
Speaker 1: Wrong call a problem where there is no girl.
Speaker 3: Y'all been talking all all dead work. Now he ain't got the right talk.
Speaker 1: All that baby, all right? Moving on to Patty and o'cliff. Patty says, my sister and her husband stayed with us, and her husband messed up my sheets and my towels with the stuff he uses to cover his gray hair. He acted like it didn't he didn't even notice it. And my sister said, I'm being petty for mentioning it. How is it, patty.
Speaker 3: Don't you have to wash the sheets? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Of course maybe it won't come out, saying the stuff don't come out?
Speaker 1: Maybe so because yeah, because if it came out, she wouldn't have an issue.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: Beijing Beijing black?
Speaker 3: No, Bejing Beijing. I don't know. I ain't never used that before. Somebody told me bout it. Touch he black for me, shout. None of that gets it out. None of you look love bit too. You just real black. That didn't even naught. You just got You just got liquish on your head because everyone was running down your politicians.
Speaker 2: Last shower cap Rudy Giuliani was running down Rudy Guliani.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: So so should she have said something? Is she being petty like her sister accused her?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I mean she said something about it, but you know what you want to do.
Speaker 3: You know it didn't happen enough.
Speaker 2: If the sheets is ruined, ruin, just sheets, you know, y'all know, get the sheeting. Monica can tell you how much sheets is right now and talking right now?
Speaker 3: The system everybody Monica working.
Speaker 2: If Monica damn near work at talking, if she spent as much time to she spend more time in talking that she do here. I ain't never met nobody be on their way to target? More time, Monica, what's happening today?
Speaker 3: Ain't on my way to target? What is at target? Damn? You've never been to target?
Speaker 1: Come on, I've been to talk.
Speaker 3: We love target. Target? Uh huh? Down? What we down there for full times a week? Though? What's down now? Because you got to have full time?
Speaker 1: That's a Monica question. All right, We're moving on. So you're saying she should just get some new sheets and towels and that I don't know.
Speaker 2: What she ought to do is just stop having people over your house. You don't stuff, quit having company.
Speaker 1: Hell, all right, We're gonna move on to Ebone and Portland. Ebanie says, I found out that my mom spikes her coffee on Sundays before she sings in a choir because it boosts herself esteem. She said she's very self conscious since her hair started thinning, but she forgets the words to the songs and she sings a loud her than others. Should I take the liquor away or let her do her thing?
Speaker 2: Your mamma full blown drunk with me? Jesus, I know, hello, now what we're talking about?
Speaker 3: The people? Jesus, Mama, mama, what's saying mixing up hymns and everything? Right, right right?
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to try. You're gonna try to get that liquor. But her hair and if she can get a wig. See, when you get real old, you ain't got to be You ain't gotta go through this by yourself and get them wigs. Man, get yourself a nice They got some wigless not I got to find this commercial on TV. Man, it's a black girl on this TV commercial about finance.
Speaker 3: Boy. They put a wig on this black girl right here, and man, it's the worst wig. This is work. I have got to try this. What is that?
Speaker 2: It's the worst wig I've ever seen on the person on TV. I'm just shaming and I know and I know what it is too, because I know exactly what it is. She's not like, she ain't really from the culture. You know, she grew up around him and so when it was time to put the wig on or white?
Speaker 3: Lady went, why you so much? I'm man, man, When y'all see this wheel, this woman right here, you're gonna bother us. We don't feel the same way. You're gonna boycott the product, all right?
Speaker 1: So takes the liquor away from the mom.
Speaker 3: Okay, last.
Speaker 1: Last one. Steve Breva in Manhattan says, I live in New York with the man that I've been dating one year. He thinks I totally moved here, but I still have my home in North Carolina. Am I putting my relationship in jeopardy by not telling him?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I mean, why would that put your relationship in jeopardy? You kept your house out of town. You would to be with this man, but you kept the house. See what you did, lady, was you You're just keeping a little little hid and little savings. Over that case it don't work, you have some way to go back to. So what you've done is you've made your own self imposed prenup. I like it, and I'm gonna tell you something right here that prenups is like a plan B. Everybody I know that has ever had a pre nuph has used it. I do not know nobody that's been married a whole lot of years ago. Man I had a pre nup. We never used it. Everybody I know they created a prenup on you.
Speaker 3: Who is that?
Speaker 1: Are you saying that's a bad thing?
Speaker 3: What you're preparing for failure to what you think gonna happen?
Speaker 1: All right, Clo, thank you. Coming up next, entertainment News. Right after this, you're listening Hary Morning Show.