Speaker 1: Okay, before the full show podcast starts, I gotta say, hoose red is your color? I mean it really is. Hey, what about me? I'm in red too? You know that's cute?
Speaker 2: All right if you didn't remember, you need to be wearing your red today because we are spreading awareness of cardiovascular disease, which is the number one killer of women. It kills more women than all cancers combined. It's crazy and it's largely preventable. Okay, you can do something about it. And the first thing you should do is join our team red of course.
Speaker 1: Yes, and the link to that is in the show notes. Yes, yes, right now.
Speaker 3: And you're not wearing red?
Speaker 1: Go home? Just spilled spaghetti sauce all it's actually cheaper. Yeah, we're kicking it off. It's a nine week program. We'd love you to be on our team.
Speaker 2: It's Team Alexis and Brook and we've got a link, like she said in the show notes, and we're going to do nine weeks of just some virtual activities to learn more about our heart health.
Speaker 4: They're so easy, only take a few minutes a day, super simple.
Speaker 1: Join our team and hey, enjoy the show.
Speaker 5: Yay.
Speaker 3: How often do you guys use like Uber Eats or door Dash to deliver food to your house almost.
Speaker 6: I'd say it's.
Speaker 3: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: I do it like twice a year. Maybe, Yeah, it's part of my routine.
Speaker 3: The other night I had a friend over. We got some Tai food delivered. Okay, just got in order of cashew chicken, pad tie and egg rolls. Okay, three items. Guess how much it costs?
Speaker 1: Okay, deliver always like fifteen dollars.
Speaker 3: The total was ninety dollars and sixty five cents pad tie, egg rolls in what cashew chicken? And the reason why is because where we live, delivery fees of skyrocketed in order to keep up with the minimum wage and other benefits to the workers who deliver meals and groceries and packaging.
Speaker 1: You're like way up a hill.
Speaker 3: You're not downtown or anything.
Speaker 1: You can't walk to a restaurant like they're gonna have to.
Speaker 3: Okay, you don't have to shame where I live.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: I like being in seclusion.
Speaker 1: Personally, ninety two dollars, I mean, what do you tip on that?
Speaker 3: Well, there's also a report of someone who ordered two euros got charged forty four to ninety for that, then an additional eight dollars and forty seven cents for service and delivery fees. And that was before the new laws went into place.
Speaker 2: I tell you, I go through the whole process of like starting to order, and then I get to the total and I see the service fees and the stuff, and I'm like, nope.
Speaker 4: No, And if you could pick up it's like less than half.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, it looks like I'm driving there. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So at this point a lot of people are saying forget it. Yeah, I'm done with delivery. It's not worth it.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's the same thing as like streaming, like it used to be so great. It felt like we were sneaking around the system, like.
Speaker 1: We had a way.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, you can't cheat the system anymore.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed it for a short time.
Speaker 3: I mean me, I'm definitely not happy about it. What am I gonna do, though? Learn how to cook egg rolls and make authentic pad tie on a weeknight?
Speaker 7: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: My mother did not raise me to cook for myself, and she would be more to five to learn. If I was even trying.
Speaker 1: You could just drive to the restaurant absolutely not. Oh remember Bron't right?
Speaker 3: I like being charged one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: Huge, that's interesting. Why don't you pick up lunch then? Ever? Here because that's about what it costs.
Speaker 3: Saves money for his own dinner. Yees, because someone in this room makes me lose my appetite every time I'm here. So now let's get into the shot collar question of a day with the man who's actually worth the twenty dollars delivery fee and even comes with a side of sweet and sour dipping sauce with him Digital Jake, let's go.
Speaker 7: That's right, since we were already complaining about the downsides of food delivery, Yeah, let's talk about the good part. Yeah, shoving it into.
Speaker 1: Our snack hole, my mouth, Jake.
Speaker 7: I love more than one hundred and twelve million Americans say they use a food delivery service last year, and our country is only second to China, bringing in an estimated two hundred and eighteen billion dollars a year Wow Deliver Yeah, and by twenty twenty seven, experts are estimating it will pass the five hundred billion dollar mark. Holy cow, because Jose will be that.
Speaker 1: Hungry and it looks like Jeff's gonna order again.
Speaker 7: What exactly are people ordering the most? You're gonna have to tell me as we identify the top twenty most ordered food items from delivery apps, drinks and desserts not included in an extra salty edition of plenty of twenty. Okay, again, if you hear this sound, you guess the number one most popular food item and are safe from one wrong guess. Now we drew a name out of a hat, and today we're starting with Alexis.
Speaker 4: I mean, I only get food delivered by I am like severely hungover and like on my deathbed.
Speaker 3: So every single day as well.
Speaker 4: But I don't get that when I'm hungover, it's like the next morning I'm talking about, like I can't get out of bed and I order a breakfast burrito.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Barrita, there it is burrito. I'm amost gonna take taco off the board from number one. So burrito and taco where the number one answer the most delivered food from delivery apps.
Speaker 8: She does.
Speaker 7: Next up is brook.
Speaker 1: Okay. I actually thought number one was gonna be pizza, so I'm gonna say pizza.
Speaker 7: Pizza. It's number three on the list, So number two is still on the list. Jose Europe.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna say ramen.
Speaker 7: Ramen number two, fifteen on the list, I'm gonna give you miso soup, ramen something like that in general soup. I'm gonna give you that. For number fifteen, We're gonna go to Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: I do order one food item a lot, but not to eat. I like to crush it up and use it for a homemade face mask. So give me at a mammae jake and a mome.
Speaker 7: Number thirteen on the list. People love apps. We're back to Alexis.
Speaker 4: This is I think as far as takeout food, Chinese food is always so good for takeo.
Speaker 1: So what orange chicken? I don't know.
Speaker 7: Orange chicken did not make the top twenty. Alexis, you have the silver Sainos. You're still in it. We're over to Brook.
Speaker 2: I think that Jeffrey was onto something where pad tie is, although pretty simple to make, not everybody has the ingredients right and they're covered.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say pad.
Speaker 7: Thaie pad tie number four on the list. Still have number two, five, six, seven, whole bunch of answers on there. We're back to Jose.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna stay with the Mexican.
Speaker 5: Since it was number one, I'm assuming it'll be multiple so I'm gonna say nachos.
Speaker 7: Nachos did not make the top twenty. I'm sorry. There are other Mexican dishes on there, but not Nacho specifically.
Speaker 3: Say we're gonna go to Jeffrey, going back to ordering food but not necessarily eating it. The reason my toes have no wrinkles is because I soak him in guacamole. So give me guacamole, chips and gold dip.
Speaker 7: Number eighteen.
Speaker 1: You're gonna give not.
Speaker 7: Necessarily all entrees on this list. There's a lot of size as well. Alexis it's your turn.
Speaker 4: I mean when I did worked Postmates for a while, I know I couldn't resist sometimes possibly grabbing some people's fries.
Speaker 7: French fries number twelve on the list.
Speaker 1: Brook, Okay, I got another one. I think this is good. Show me chicken wings.
Speaker 7: Chicken wings, boneless and bone full number ten on the list.
Speaker 1: Maloneys on there, Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: There is one thing that I do eat when I order it. Prairie oysters.
Speaker 1: What what what is that?
Speaker 3: Rocky Mountain oysters?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Those are bull They're called Prairie oysters.
Speaker 6: I've never heard of that.
Speaker 1: Right to the Rocky Mountain Oyster Festival.
Speaker 3: No one cares give me Prairie.
Speaker 7: Oysters, Prairie oysters. I'm gonna give you three wrong answers. Finally we have Alexis and Brook. Alexis is used or silver saved. The next wrong answer loses Alexis turn.
Speaker 1: I'm going basic and I'm gonna say a.
Speaker 7: Burger cheese burger number two on the way basic about a burger.
Speaker 1: Bye, everyone in my family loves it. Show me karioki chicken.
Speaker 7: Teraaki chicken not make the top twenty, I'm sorry, say let me go over what you guys missed? Number five chicken caesadilla, Number six was sushi. Fried chicken sandwich was seven, Caesar salad, chicken tika masala mazzarella sticks made the list. Garlic non at fourteen, mac and cheese at sixteen, Veggie burger breakfast sandwich was nineteen, and number twenty was kind of generic. Would have given you any of the items that you mentioned barbecue, Oh yeah, that was all right.
Speaker 3: Well, Alexis is the one who comes out with the victory today. She's gonna choose you to get shocked and someone's gonna be singing. That's a more by Dean Martin.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go jose for all the foody orders.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, when hits your I like a big pizza by that some more shock collar question of the.
Speaker 6: Day brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Valentine's Day is right around the corner. It's broken, Jeffrey in the morning. And I know there's a few of you out there who are single and have a little bitterness towards you. Rex. Well, have I got the Valentine's Day gift for.
Speaker 1: You there, Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: An animal shelter in New Jersey called Homeward Bound Pet Adoption is offering a unique news service for Cupid's Birthday this year. For a fifty dollars donation, they will name a feral cat after your ex and then newter it. But I don't worry. They're not just coming after the boys. They'll also spay the female cats too, So now you are not the only celibate one on this Valentine's Day.
Speaker 7: But what if I.
Speaker 9: Get emotional and I want my cat to have babies and be happy.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a feral cat, so you don't want those feral cats reproducing.
Speaker 1: You don't need more kiddies.
Speaker 3: And it might sound a little bit cruel, but it is a good thing.
Speaker 1: Have you not listened to Bob Barker ever in your life?
Speaker 3: He still around?
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: The good thing is you're going to get a certified email that says Kevin has been newter and he is no longer able to reproduce or engage in romantic activities without feeling deeply, deeply ashamed of himself. So you have a picture of him like mad. But do you hang it up on your won No? No, no, You print that email out and take it with you to the table of one on Valentine's Day and you enjoy a great meal and a hilarious laugh. And if you send fifteen dollars to our radio station right now, we'll shoot your X in the eyes with a radioactive laser doing a brand new edition of Laser Stories that's coming up next. It's the radio segment that's trying anything and everything to go viral. His latest attempt was doing the Gognam style dance on a glass table over a bed of steak knives. Oh my god, it's seven views and counting. Go check it out with Laser Stories, the segment where we read weird news stories around the glove, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser and those are there slippy trippies. Just this first laser story is out of New Jersey. A woman named Francine Whitlock recently woke up last Tuesday morning. She looked outside only to find her house was vandalized with pepperoni.
Speaker 1: That's vandalization? Is that how you say it?
Speaker 6: Van? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: There were large chunks by her doorstep and stream all around the porch.
Speaker 1: That's expensive.
Speaker 3: Wow. More pieces were strategically placed down the stay, and then there were four slices on the hood of her car and four more on the trunk.
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Is it just an angry piece of delivery guy seeking his revenge.
Speaker 3: She has no idea who did it or why, so of course she reported it to the police.
Speaker 2: Remember when my car got cheesed and I had a single slice of Crafty on my windshield.
Speaker 1: If they did the cheese and the pepperoni together, you're halfway to a dinner.
Speaker 3: When cops showed up, they found that there wasn't any real damage, but Francine told them that she's worried about this happening again because someone was trespassing and it's possible next time that spicy meat could damage the paint on her car. Throw cured ham next, I did, I don't know what meats are gonna fly in my car?
Speaker 1: So funny. Alexis called the cops after she totaled somebody's car and they wouldn't show up.
Speaker 6: On deck.
Speaker 3: In New Jersey, Pepperoni crime is the top of the place, you know. Not clear though, one hundred percent if it really was Pepperoni. So the police brought some samples to a local pizzeria owner who says they did, who says it looked like maybe some kind of salami. Final conclusion from a team of pizza was that it was in the family of Pepperoni. Okay, but they're not exactly sure.
Speaker 1: I see not quite as spicy, maybe a lot.
Speaker 7: It means out there.
Speaker 3: Still, the woman is calling the unidentified purpse the Pepperoni bandits, and the police say they will continue the investigation while putting some murder cases on hold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why do I feel like she's all over Facebook about this?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This next laser stories out of northern Kentucky. Most roadside convenience stores don't want you using their restrooms, and well the feelings mutual. But one chain, one chain decided to make their bathrooms more fun. That's right. Six Hopshop convenience stores are installing big red buttons in their bathrooms with a sign saying do not push this button.
Speaker 1: So everybody pushes it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you have to.
Speaker 3: There's also an image of their mascot, hopper the frog, winking, which signals that you could push the button if you want to.
Speaker 1: If you're frisky, I'm like, what's gonna.
Speaker 3: He If you do push it, it temporarily turns the bathroom into a dance club, so lights come on, including an actual disco ball, and music inside of the bathroom. A manager says, the disco party bathrooms have gone viral on social media and there's such a draw. People are coming to the stores and buying more things just to go into the restaurant.
Speaker 1: I think it's a new thing. Member Jose and I went to this Italian restaurant.
Speaker 2: It's like super swagy, very low key, and then you go into the bathroom and it is floor to ceiling mirrors and blasting club music.
Speaker 3: I prefer the convenience store bathrooms, thank you very much. But the manager even said I had a sixty year old woman who proudly said she celebrated her twentieth birthday by visiting all six hop Shop Disco bathrooms in one day. That's a bathroom hoping.
Speaker 1: What happens when you're so close to illegal.
Speaker 3: The idea was to do something unique to bring people in and hopefully they'll make purchases while they're there. Looks like it's working. I love it. Experience Brook wants to go in there and eat on the toilet of every single restaurant. This neck lazer stories out of the glorious land of carbs and cheese. But my doctor doesn't like it when I visit. Now, are you trying to lose weight and need some new recipes? You might want to invest in a good cookbook, just not this one. Uh, because Chuck E Cheese is releasing their own edition.
Speaker 1: What wait, don't they serve just pizza? What else would they put on it?
Speaker 3: It's called the Chuck E Cheese and Friends Party Cookbook.
Speaker 1: No one has ever gone there for food. It's like, that's not the reason you go.
Speaker 3: It's full of recipes for parties and large groups. Hey, you know children's birthday parties. But if you're a true fan, there's no reason you could use them for your rehearsal dinner or maybe for your company's next shareholders meeting.
Speaker 2: Are you telling me there's a chef at Chuck E Cheese.
Speaker 3: It's one hundred and twenty eight pages wow recipes and features other well known characters like singing dog, jasper tea jowls, and they're animatronic chicken, Hell and Henny. Not clear how many of their actual menu items are in it, but recipes include things like Kansas City barbecue, chicken pizza, Halloween themed pigs in a blanket called mummy dogs.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's really simple. They didn't come up with that. Yeah, am so easy?
Speaker 3: A rainbow marble unicorn cake. Tasty, but it has to be sitting out for two weeks and nobody touches it. And if you want to party it up like Chuck. You can pre order it on Amazon for twenty three dollars. Whoa j.
Speaker 1: Really do think they're chef?
Speaker 3: This next Lazer Stories out of England, a nineteenth century cabinet was brought to the auction house by a family who said had belonged to a deceased unkle and a photographer was taking photos of it for the sale when he opened it up and saw a lemon.
Speaker 7: Not a lemon.
Speaker 3: Well it wasn't an ordinary lemon, though, it was a dried out, round, brown, leathery looking one lemon. Even crazier, it was inscribed with a message that said, given by mister p Leu Francini, November fourth, seventeen thirty nine to miss E Baxter, a lemon from the seventeen hundred. So we're gonna have a picture of it up on the brook and free instant story so you could see.
Speaker 1: Why do we need preservatives of stuff from the seventeen hundred? Sticks around?
Speaker 3: The auction house figured what the heck? So they decided to sell off the old lemon with a starting price of fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: Well that's pretty high.
Speaker 3: And what happened next shock to everyone, because that shriveled fruit went for one thousand, seven hundred and eighty dollars.
Speaker 7: Oh my goodness, is there.
Speaker 2: Even any proof that it's really from the seventeen hundred?
Speaker 10: To give me no leg because I got some old old produce I could write some stuff off.
Speaker 1: I may want to sell it.
Speaker 3: That seventeen hundreds lemon looks like an alvacado that's been on the counter for six hours. Even funnier, the old antique cabinet that they wanted to sell only went for forty bucks. Ah, and hey got me thinking, I'm sure Brooke does have some old food in her desk that we could probably auction off for charity.
Speaker 2: Here, I mean, I got lunch from a couple of nights ago.
Speaker 3: Maybe you could team up with this guy for the auction. He's always hiding surprise stuff in the bottom of random people's shoes. I see, so could work out that means laser stories come to an end for the day. We'll do it again the same time on Monday.
Speaker 6: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: You think you're smarter than us, Yeah, you are by a lot. Probably take that. Now it's time to actually prove it when we play a brand new edition of Riffing Around. If you haven't heard it before, it's where I play an instrumental song in my co host guess the title. Possible themes for this round include war and diphtheria.
Speaker 1: Wow, is going to be a fun one a lot of.
Speaker 3: Positive news out there. We'll see what theme we go with, and we play a brand new edition of Around coming up right after this. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, and I checked the weather forecast for the upcoming week. It's looking like it's going to be colder than a cast iron toilet on the shady side of an iceberg. And okay, the only two ways to warm up are with a pair of Brook and Jeffreys solar powered underwear, or with a pipe and hot game of riffing round. Riffing around, if you haven't heard it before, that's where I play the instrumental of a very popular song in my co hosts just have to name the tune, all right, and the honor of the frigid temperatures, every song you hear will all have something to do with the cold.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 3: There are no Christmas songs in this list, even though it's winter. So we're gonna start things off with a person who drinks cold coffees in the dead of winter, Alexis.
Speaker 1: I just chugged on.
Speaker 3: Cold weather tune.
Speaker 1: Oh easy, Oh, Ice ice Baby, Yes.
Speaker 3: Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice. Because ice spoilert tends to be famously cold Hondo Jose. Remember the theme is cold weather. Okay, name this song.
Speaker 9: It's cold as Ice, Cold as Ice by Foreigner And in fact, speaking of Foreigner, they actually wrote that song about Brook and her cold cold time, which it's now your.
Speaker 3: Turn, Brook. The name this famous cold weather hit.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, scrubs, No scrubs, that's correct, but I need the reference to the cold Weather Yeah, who knows scrub the members of TLC Chili Chili because it is chilli.
Speaker 3: I mean you struggled to get to the right answer there.
Speaker 6: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I think it was pretty obvious where we were going with that. So somehow we are on the round two and the score is tied one one, playing riffing around cold Weather edition where the title of the song or the artist names have something to do with the low low te You didn't.
Speaker 1: Say the artist names from me?
Speaker 3: One more time, it's minus ten points Brook. We are back to the girl who says starburst and skittles are the top two categories in her food pyramid. We're going to Alexis name this cold weather.
Speaker 1: Song shake it off? But how's that?
Speaker 3: What are you shaking?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Ques? Like Brooks, I'm ready. I wasn't there back you up. I didn't really get it. I was like where I have to go with this?
Speaker 3: Yere here? Because if you didn't realize when it gets chilly outside, you tend to shake a little bit because it's cold. So we're on to Jose again. Jose, you must answer if you know this is going to be like blizzard, you need to do this in your phone tap character Rolando's this tune. Oh yes, come on, DC's able to request you today.
Speaker 6: But why.
Speaker 3: Because takes your breath away?
Speaker 1: Or is it the remix of Daddy's I'll Be Missing You Brooks.
Speaker 3: This is not your term minus one point.
Speaker 1: It could have been.
Speaker 3: Again, Jose, what was your answer for the song I Will be missing You?
Speaker 1: No, you said it before the right way.
Speaker 11: Oh, I already forgot.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go to Alexis then reput Alexis is gonna take the point on that one game. Brook. We're back to you now. Put on your whole thinking cap for this one, because remember it's cold, and name this cold weather song.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I'm i oh try.
Speaker 3: Mumbling does not tell that as an answer, Brook, The.
Speaker 1: Name of the song is it? Dress away? Jose to steal it.
Speaker 3: I think it's just so cold, so cold.
Speaker 12: Now you're here.
Speaker 5: Again, that's not your turn, don't feels that's it with sweater weather by the neighborhood, because when it's cold out you tend to need a sweater.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's a one hit wonder if I've ever heard one.
Speaker 7: Mind.
Speaker 3: That's another point for Brook for hating on the neighborhood, for the amazing song that's lasted over a decade. On to the third round. The score is zero for Jose, four for alexis negative two for Brooke. Now all the points are worth triple. The herd and final round a lexus. You should remember this because you were actually conceived to it. According to my research, play it.
Speaker 1: This is what I was conceived too. Oh I know what it is.
Speaker 3: Oh, now I hear it.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a Disney music.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 1: When a dream is a wish.
Speaker 3: No, that's not it, Brook, Can you steal it?
Speaker 1: Someday my prince will call it?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: And why does that have to do with the cold.
Speaker 1: Because she lost her shoe? Who is it, sleeping beauty?
Speaker 3: No, it's snow. Snow is a cold thing. With those double points, you are back up to zero.
Speaker 1: Really hard to keep tracking.
Speaker 3: Very mad, Jose, please transform into your character Clover for this one and this cold weather hit. Oh here's my mite and cheering.
Speaker 6: Uh huh?
Speaker 3: What does he sing?
Speaker 6: That little red freak?
Speaker 3: He's got pale skin. Skin looks just like a snowman. But what is the name of this song? I'm gonna give up and I'm gonna go back into home. Alright, none for Clover, Alexis, can you steal it?
Speaker 1: Yes, Sugar.
Speaker 3: Alexis goes up to five points total. She is in the lead here and we are onto the final answer here from Brook. This is your last chance, but it's worth ten points if you get it right. Remember that's doing the cold weather so this is pretty.
Speaker 1: Much later trains coming. It's rolling around then.
Speaker 6: Know.
Speaker 1: Sh that's not the song prison.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's not fullsome prison blues. Jose, can you steal it? I feel like this is Johnny. It's not john It's too late, you say, Johnny, Cash said Jose, I walk all over? What does the walking? Yes, boots.
Speaker 11: These boots are made for walkings injury with tie point swings aund cold weather.
Speaker 7: And I hate the scoring.
Speaker 3: You win the riffing Capua next week when we do riffing around famous Italian operas of the sixteenth century. Yeah, and jeff Turty Penguin Deblo. Your phone taps coming.
Speaker 6: Up next, brook and Jeffrey in the morning, Lexus.
Speaker 3: If you're about to go out on a first date with a cute guy, how thoughtful would it be to get a surprise phone call from his mother? Wouldn't that be nice to get the inside skinny on all of his dislikes and likes and maybe even give you a little pump up speech to get you ready for the big night with her little boy.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's always good to have some you know, background on him, you know, in case you need to hold it against them blackmail.
Speaker 3: You're looking at him, Okay, sounds like you're not.
Speaker 13: That into it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, I'm trying to make the best of it.
Speaker 3: But maybe you don't love it, but Brooks certainly does. She pretends to be a dude's mom and calls his date less than twenty four hours before the actual event. Here how it goes in your phone tap right now, it's another twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty Hello, am I speaking with the Heather? Yes, only your future mother in law?
Speaker 14: What did what did you say?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding, okay, kidding for now.
Speaker 6: What is happening right now?
Speaker 10: Goodness, you don't know my name. This is Constance. We have not met, but you're supposed to go out with my son Caleb tonight.
Speaker 1: First date.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah I am, But you said you your his mother?
Speaker 1: Yes, and my little boy is just thrilled about taking you out tonight.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: I have heard a lot about you.
Speaker 2: Yeah you have.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 1: He showed me your dating profile. Oh, yoga, journaling, baking. I give you a B plus, a B plus. Okay, speaking of yoga.
Speaker 10: It just reminded me my third husband, Darryl thinks yoga has really helped me improve my kick thrusts in the bedroom.
Speaker 13: And okay, I'm so confused.
Speaker 2: Why are you calling me?
Speaker 7: And how did you give my number?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 10: My little potato face. We share everything, so I have his password. Now he doesn't know that I'm calling, so let's keep this between us, ladies.
Speaker 15: Oh my god, this is crazy. You share passwords?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: What good mother? And son? Doesn't I remember?
Speaker 7: Uh no, no, no one does that.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: I still have parental controls on his phone, so I see all of your messages.
Speaker 3: Oh really, Okay, I love that meme you.
Speaker 1: Sent him two days ago at me laughing, I'll tell.
Speaker 6: You you saw that you look through your grown son's phone.
Speaker 1: We'll just get sent to mine. But you asked why I was calling, and you know what, I think that's a good point. I'm not calling to talk about me. Let's focus on your date.
Speaker 15: But I don't need to talk you about our date.
Speaker 10: That's You're not a part of this.
Speaker 15: So I don't even know why you're kind.
Speaker 1: To I think I have some helpful information for you. Actually, if you didn't realize Caleb really likes kisses behind his right ear. Oh, he is ticklish there.
Speaker 13: Oh, I don't even know if I should be going on a date with Caleb if this is I bet, I.
Speaker 1: Bet if you keep doing it, it might just turn him on.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, that's I'm a cool mom. Why do you know that?
Speaker 1: You're not a cool mom?
Speaker 2: No, cool mom does this?
Speaker 1: This is horrific.
Speaker 6: I'm not cool.
Speaker 1: How do you think I know about the Karate Kid then? Huh what?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 1: He loves that show on Netflix.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, he even wears.
Speaker 10: The Karate Kid outfits around the house. And because he recently lost his job at the bus station. He's not a lot of time to practice his crane kicks.
Speaker 14: He's getting good.
Speaker 15: He lost his job.
Speaker 7: Wait that that doesn't make sense. He was telling me all about.
Speaker 14: His work and a bund up like he works in marketing.
Speaker 7: That's what he said.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's really good at spinning those signs, but that's only part time.
Speaker 1: Think about it this way, though, part time work gives him more time to spoil us. He has two favorite ladies.
Speaker 13: Okay, I don't think this is gonna.
Speaker 3: Work out, So can you just tell him?
Speaker 1: Oh, he's going to be heartbroken. It'll be just like last summer.
Speaker 10: When his inflatable girlfriend got run over by a bully with a skateboard.
Speaker 13: What are you talking about.
Speaker 1: It was inconsolable for days.
Speaker 7: Okay, you know what.
Speaker 15: This really isn't gonna work out. You need to tell your son thank you, but no thanks.
Speaker 10: Wait, my son does need to tell you one thing, and that's that I'm not actually his mother. I actually broke from the radio show Broke and Jeffrey in the morning. We're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 14: What is going on?
Speaker 1: It's a prank phone call. Your take is actually the one who set you up. No, oh my god, you too.
Speaker 10: Both have a really funny sense of humor, and he wanted to play a joke on you before the first day.
Speaker 6: I can't believe this.
Speaker 2: That was insane.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you like that, right, the joke.
Speaker 6: I haven't decided yet. Every morning was weekday morning, brooking Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: In the morning after we recorded the Second Date update, we took a vote, and three out of the four of us said don't air that. Yeah. Yeah, But I was the lone wolf, saying, come on, guys, let's give her a chance.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make you look good, jeff No, it.
Speaker 3: Does because I stood up for our listener like I always do. I am like the Statue of Liberty of Radio, standing proudly out in the harbor, saying give us. You're tired, you are poor, your huddled masses, your scammers, your degenerates, bring them all, you will take them.
Speaker 1: I bet your arm is so tired.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know you want to shut down the borders, Brook. I know you don't agree with this.
Speaker 13: Am I.
Speaker 3: He will let you decide who was right and who was wrong. You're a brand new Second Date Update. We're gonna find out right after this second date update date. Whenever we do our second date updates, we don't usually mention our socials at Brook and Jeffrey which make sure to follow us. Check out our podcast to rate, subscribe comments on Brooks hair whatever you want to do.
Speaker 1: But I, okay, there's some roots. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Let the people comment that to you before you actually do it. But I only bring it up because our listener put down all of her socials in her email when requesting a second date.
Speaker 1: Okay, she thought maybe give her more.
Speaker 3: Like you know, she does say that she's got a few different jobs, and she may a lot of money, and even though she doesn't necessarily need a guy right now, she does want to give one a chance.
Speaker 1: Today, giving person absolutely.
Speaker 3: Let's talk to Vicky. Vicky, thank you for generously letting one man have a shot with you. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 13: Oh god, thank you all so much for robbing me.
Speaker 1: It's a true philanthropist and giving guys a chance.
Speaker 5: Thank you for.
Speaker 1: Allowing me to be on the phone with you.
Speaker 3: This is a big love fest going on already. How you doing, Vicky, Vicky?
Speaker 13: I am doing fabulous. It sounds like you guys are so cute.
Speaker 1: We're cute.
Speaker 3: Oh we don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know that we've ever gotten that. She hasn't seen us yet.
Speaker 3: This is how you know she has never been to our website. So, Vicky, we appreciate the compliments, but uh, and we're happy to have you on with us today.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you know this.
Speaker 2: I'm also in media too.
Speaker 7: I mean, okay, not radio of all this.
Speaker 1: VICKI and I love how you're a strong woman and everything. But are we just talking about you or are we going to talk about your date?
Speaker 6: Or were we?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm having a good time talking about Vicky. I'll tell us more about.
Speaker 1: Your k I want the drama.
Speaker 13: I just wanted you to know that I kind of look up to your show because you're a good example of how to be fun and entertaining. Oh that's nice, and that's what I try to do on my social media.
Speaker 7: That's good.
Speaker 3: Okay out there. So you're like an up and coming influencer, Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could say that.
Speaker 13: I mean one of the local news stations did a news report on me.
Speaker 1: Oh you local news, and you know you've made it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the pinnacle. Unless like you were being featured for a crime that you did. Was it something like that, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: I'm killing I wanted it to be dumb Criminals of the Week.
Speaker 14: Crime.
Speaker 1: That's really funny.
Speaker 3: What are you on the news for?
Speaker 13: Actually started a business at Christmas time? Dressing up as an elf and doing topless health keeping.
Speaker 3: Topless, you've just become an MVP of the show. Congratulations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just such. I've never heard of that combo together when he's an influencer. That's not what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't listen to Brooks. She's just jealous that you're more respected than us.
Speaker 1: All that, I'm fine with it. It's just surprising. I didn't know there was a market for topless.
Speaker 3: This is all very happy. We're learning a lot about you, but we do need to learn about your date and the guy that you went out with. Is there a guy?
Speaker 6: Yes, I.
Speaker 3: I thought it was going to be during one of your topless housekeeping jobs that you met him.
Speaker 1: Mixed business and pleasure. Every topless elf knows that.
Speaker 3: Okay, tell us more about him.
Speaker 4: His name is CJ.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, what do you like about CJ.
Speaker 13: He's got a great neck.
Speaker 1: What did you say, neck like, what attaches his head to his body?
Speaker 3: What makes a neck very sexy and unforgettable for you?
Speaker 13: You don't want it to be too small. You don't want it to be too sick.
Speaker 1: Oh, you don't want too much.
Speaker 3: The goldilocks of necks, just right thickness.
Speaker 1: Is that what you used is your opening line with him?
Speaker 3: Of course not.
Speaker 13: I don't give anybody opening lines. They give me opening lines.
Speaker 3: That's right. You are news famous, local news famous. So so you guys, you and CJS, did you guys meet up?
Speaker 6: We did?
Speaker 13: We met up for coffee innocent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how'd that go?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 15: When he walked in, I thought, oh my gosh, he's super cute.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good sign. What'd you guys connect over? Well?
Speaker 13: We connected?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I guess I can't really say anything specific.
Speaker 13: I mean, but it didn't take very long for us to connect I guess on a Laana level.
Speaker 3: Yeah. A lot of people get lost in people's eyes on a first date. You got lost in his next so I could understand how it all was kind of a blur for you.
Speaker 13: You guys are so funny.
Speaker 3: She's what do you mean over the Actually?
Speaker 1: I mean I would want to take her on a date.
Speaker 2: Because she laughs at everything, you would walk away. I'm sure this guy walked away feeling like, man, she really thought I was funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how did you guys walk away from each other? How'd you leave it?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 13: We left it like, I mean like I felt like we had a connection.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you talk about future plans at all? Did that ever get brought up? The future?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 13: Why was waste time talking about that?
Speaker 1: I was the president of the present?
Speaker 3: Yeah? In the moment date, that's question that grandma's what do you What do you think about when you know?
Speaker 6: I met? Like?
Speaker 1: Do you want to go out next tuesday? Jeff? As in future plans?
Speaker 3: That's like distant future, next tuesday. Let's keep it in the now. I'm totally with So what's happened since this coffee date?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 13: I mean, I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Does he know about your topless elf business?
Speaker 13: Who doesn't know about it?
Speaker 1: Honey?
Speaker 3: Oh I did it? I don't think about it. But we don't want the local news. So that's all us.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like, maybe have you ever not gotten a callback from a guy? I mean, you sound fun, you sound successful, you sound beautiful.
Speaker 3: I can't remember I'm trying to date. Okay, well, this is definitely seems out of the ordinary, for it is.
Speaker 2: It is a mystery.
Speaker 1: We love a good mystery.
Speaker 3: We're a regular Scooby Doo in the game over here, dress up as them for Halloween.
Speaker 1: So mystery machine this, Well, we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Try our best. At least were gonna come back. We'll call Cee J for you to try to get you a second date update. Okay, worldly, we're bilingual showing up. Hold on second date update. The weather outside is frightful. But you know what's delightful. It's a topless elf cleaning a shelf inside your house.
Speaker 1: That is a different type of belf on the shelf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's what our listener Vicky did over the holidays, and it got her featured on the local news because of it.
Speaker 1: She is she going to be a leprechaun for Saint Patrick's sdake, a topless one.
Speaker 3: I don't want to give away all of her business ideas, that's not let's not steal it from her. But she's also a social media influencer, according to her, and she's very upset right now because she's not getting a callback from her date c J after they met for coffee.
Speaker 2: It's the first time a man has never called her back, that's what she said. First time she's ever been rejected or ghosted or whatever has happened.
Speaker 3: So she's going through a lot right now. Vicki, you are a very unique individual, and I truly mean that from the bottom of my heart.
Speaker 13: Well, thank you, honey, she liked it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know how that was going to land. Jeff I'm gonna be honest with you, and for some peoples.
Speaker 13: You know what, you could follow me and subscribe.
Speaker 3: I hold on, No, no, don't mean we will get there. Let's focus on CJ for right now. The guy that you've asked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, isn't that why you actually called for CJ?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, we we never asked. Did you ever reach out to him after the coffee date?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 13: I did, and he hasn't responded. He's been very naughty.
Speaker 1: Oh not in the way I think she doesn't matter what she said after that.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey is going back to her topless health thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes work and life mixed together.
Speaker 3: Let's see if we can get CJ back onto your nice list. When we call him right here, try and get you a date out of it, all right, Okay, Okay, here we go. I'm doing his number right now. Who Hey, we're looking for c J.
Speaker 15: Yeah, CJ.
Speaker 3: Hey man, Sorry to interrupt your day work radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 15: Okay, Hey, did I win something or kind of?
Speaker 3: That's that's all you want from us? Is just prizes. We call you out and you just want to take from us. Huh.
Speaker 1: At the end of this there could be a gift card.
Speaker 15: I'm just surprised this morning radio shows still. I thought they all die or something.
Speaker 3: Give it a couple of months. So we'll get back to you on that.
Speaker 1: But I will be here any day.
Speaker 3: We're really reaching out about a second we do called second date update. Oh, trying to reconnect you with a girl you went out with recently named Vicky.
Speaker 15: Okay, that's weird, is it really?
Speaker 1: I mean it sounds like you're not getting back to her. She texted you and nothing.
Speaker 3: Is that what you said?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why is that funny?
Speaker 14: I mean, well, first of all, you're saying, like, what is second date update? I we didn't even go on a first date? Really?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Are you one of those people that don't count coffee as a first date. I think I think there's some people that think of it as like a pre date.
Speaker 3: She said, you guys went to coffee together.
Speaker 14: I would have counted it. But I mean we met for like two minutes. Oh, I had just started my coffee and she's like, oh, I have I have to take this call or something.
Speaker 3: What do you mean actually two minutes or is it like time flew by? We were having so much fun. It felt like only two minutes.
Speaker 15: No, literally two minutes, two minutes.
Speaker 14: Oh, my coffee was still full.
Speaker 15: I mean she got up, She's like, I have to make the call really quickly.
Speaker 14: Okay, gets up, excuse herself, and she goes outside and that she never came back.
Speaker 6: What wait? What wait?
Speaker 3: What did you change tables in between that time where she couldn't find you.
Speaker 15: I was just sitting there, I like finished my coffee. And then eventually, you know, like I texted her. I was like, oh are you coming back? Not saying even the next day, I'm like I even text her, Hey.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, are you talking about the right person? Like VICKI Yeah, And she's really sweet and cute.
Speaker 1: She said that you had a nice neck and you is that she liked it.
Speaker 3: We don't know if she said that to him.
Speaker 15: No, she did mention my neck at one point in the two minutes.
Speaker 1: Girl, in the two minutes.
Speaker 3: I'm confused. There is some sort of miscommunication. She said that you weren't texting her.
Speaker 1: Back, and she said she had a great time with you.
Speaker 15: She's illusional. I don't know what to tell you. Like we we literally we spent about two minutes together.
Speaker 14: She left.
Speaker 1: I texted her to contact us for a second date.
Speaker 15: She needs to respond.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we're something better.
Speaker 3: Something better than a text response is that she's actually on the phone right now, listening in on this conversation, wanting to talk to you.
Speaker 15: Wait what, No, she's on the phone right now. Why didn't she just call me? Understand?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Vicky question.
Speaker 13: Yes, I'm here. I'm hoping that everyone out there in radio land can subscribe to my only fan.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Okay, we need to beat that. We need to beat her. No, no, we're beating the name.
Speaker 1: So Vicky, I want to waste of time. You just came on to promote yourself.
Speaker 6: No, of course not.
Speaker 13: I mean you ask people to call who have been on a date and they want to go on a second date, and I did that.
Speaker 1: You don't want to go out with him again. He's been calling you and you didn't call him back. You only spent two minutes with him.
Speaker 6: You lied.
Speaker 3: She just said she wants to go out with him right there.
Speaker 7: Well she's always saying that because she's yeah, and she gets off the air and she's not gonna call in.
Speaker 3: I personally want to trust our listeners the way.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, but you one that set this call up, Jeff the email, you should have looked at them.
Speaker 1: Actually, you would be the one. He would be the one that gets scammed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, j why are we attacking me right now? I'm just trying to support the listener that asked us for help.
Speaker 7: But let's go back.
Speaker 3: We hear you have an only fans and that's great, but it doesn't clear up the confusion with CJ. Here he says that you ditched him after two minutes in the coffee shop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's messed up, VICKI.
Speaker 13: On your website where you can submit to be on this se minute, did you go on a date? And I didn't specify like how long the date was? I mean it didn't say fill in the blank, how long.
Speaker 6: Were your day?
Speaker 1: This is why people have to make up dumb rules for people like you who can't obviously get what the point is technically right.
Speaker 3: So Alexis, you're in charge of the website, so this is kind of on you.
Speaker 1: Minimum two hours up the rules.
Speaker 3: And regulations for the second day session.
Speaker 1: I feel bad for CJ.
Speaker 3: I feel so used.
Speaker 15: I mean, like, did you even like my neck at all?
Speaker 3: I wrote that compliment on my neck for a week? You better be serious, Vicky, give us her honest opinion on CJ's neck.
Speaker 13: Hey, guys, real quick, I just wanted to mention, real quick. I also have a skincare line.
Speaker 3: Well, hold on, let's let's hear her out. Maybe that's something like to you with skincare for the neck?
Speaker 15: That was that was AJ?
Speaker 3: Just be quiet for a second. You're not heart of this anyway. Yeah, Vicky has something important to say about skincare. Go ahead, and.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean you can fermentne your neck as well as all other areas of your body.
Speaker 1: And are you saying he had a saggy neck?
Speaker 3: Is that what you're Stop interrupting her. She's in the middle of a great pitch God. So I'm sorry about that. Vicky. Please continue.
Speaker 1: It's like one of those like mid level marketing stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, turn up Brooks microphone, please thank you.
Speaker 13: Oh I'm saying is I'm just looking for support like Brook. I mean you're a woman, like maybe you'd be interested and the business.
Speaker 3: The local businesses. Brooke, you don't support local businesses. Women in local business by.
Speaker 2: The stretch pants, I won't buy the tupperware. At one point a girlfriend of mine tried to sell me grape seed oil.
Speaker 3: I mean just know I swear by grape seed oil.
Speaker 1: Brow damned you.
Speaker 3: Okay, I am so sorry for how this is gone.
Speaker 13: All I'm saying is, Brooke, you could be in a es. They're always talking about how much money you make on the show, So.
Speaker 1: Hold on listen.
Speaker 3: All just you wanted to plug your only fans. You wanted to plug the skin line and then ask Brook to be coming.
Speaker 1: Ah, you have to ask.
Speaker 2: I can give you the contact number to our sales department where you can actually buy radio commercials.
Speaker 3: So we have a lot of questions that we're asking and we have one more we got to toss in, and that's CJ. Would you like to go on it one more day we forgot with Vicky and maybe you could see that skincare product up close and personal, and we would pay for the date.
Speaker 15: I've been trying to call her for two.
Speaker 7: Weeks, so yeah, I'm in.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, you have no idea? All right?
Speaker 3: So Vicky, you're still up for meeting with CJ?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 13: Absolutely not. I've already plugged what I needed to plug.
Speaker 1: Thank you, buy By. You did not see that coming, jump man.
Speaker 3: I admire that.
Speaker 1: Yeah you Smirrej.
Speaker 14: Do better next time, bro, I don't know what just happened when you google grape seed oil.
Speaker 3: Looking Jeffrey in the morning, you know, say what you will. You gotta admit Vicky is a business woman who was willing to do whatever it takes to get ahead and succeed.
Speaker 2: I just don't think it's the business model that anybody's gonna copy.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 8: You literally have guys texting and asking what was the page exactly?
Speaker 3: So for everybody writing in for want to know, the only fans find it yourself. Okay, she's a business woman named Vicky. How hard could that beat?
Speaker 1: A track down topless elves? Could there be exactly that's neat though. I feel like that's a question that will come back to bite me in the bus, and.
Speaker 3: I will say I know that CJ felt a little bit used, and all of my co hosts did as well. But I will say, someone with that type of ingenuity and drive, who never gives up, even as a topless el could become the president of the United States someday. Wow, that's the type of drive that it takes.
Speaker 1: I used to say no, but now I can't anymore.
Speaker 7: She's very young.
Speaker 1: You guys are terrible.
Speaker 3: But if you ever need help with a second date or I guess if you want to just hawk your businesses on our show.
Speaker 1: No, we're never doing that again. We are never doing that again. It is not a possibility. If you want that, call our sales department.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's how we get paid, jeff.
Speaker 3: It's that type of attitude is how you lose the presidential election. But we will call that person who isn't calling you back. Reach out to Brooke and Jeffrey and go check out our podcast while.
Speaker 6: You're brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: There's a trend that's been going around network television lately, and on this show, we are very very good at borrowing ideas from TV.
Speaker 1: That is a nice way to say it, Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: I think today we need to try it again today because they've been using this tactic lately to spice things up bad a little sizzle to their shows, just by adding one word to the end of it. That's why we're doing it too, and I'm proud to announce coming up, it's young Jeffrey Song of the Week Island. Is it just a parody song? Or will they'll also be hot shirtless? Twenty something's fooling around in a hot tub by the beach while I sing oh right Star.
Speaker 1: Lexus is mad that that's not real.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Only wanting to find out what it really is gonna be like is to be here for my brand new song of the week, Island. It's coming up. It is time for my song of the week. I don't know if you guys know this, but football here in America is bigger than ever. Yeah. The AFC and the NFC Championship games got almost sixty million views each.
Speaker 1: Is that why you're dressed like such a man right now?
Speaker 3: Jeffrey. It is feeling the testosterone flowing through me today. But years ago, with numbers like that, people would say, oh my god, those are like Super Bowl type of ratings. Actually, but that game hasn't even happened, And why are so many tuning in right now? Is it because the games are just that much more exciting a little bit? Is because the biggest stars and sports are playing in them somewhat? Sure, what media experts and even the NFL acknowledges is the X factor that's taken over the league, known as Taylor Swift. Even though she's very humble and kind and generous and seems to be an all around great person, even she knows that there's gonna be millions of people tuning in a week from now just to see her. She's not even performing in any of the shows. She hasn't even do an interview. She just goes into the booth and everyone goes crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, and everyone has to know right now that Jeffrey is in a long blonde wig. Oh yeah, we didn't mention it has a white and red striped kind of off the shouldered.
Speaker 3: Sure, you have to imagine a hotter Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the signature red lips. You're doing it, jeff It's.
Speaker 3: Something I had lying around, so I thought it throwing it on. So for all those people who are angry about Taylor saying that she's ruining the sport with her forty four seconds of combined airtime, they need to suck it up and learning to live with the fact that Taylor Swift runs the NFL now and nobody cares about the actual game anymore.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jeffrey. I'm just waiting for the cutaway.
Speaker 3: That's why instead of singing her big hit rooting for the anti hero, it's young Jeffreys. Watch me hugging super slow mo oh.
Speaker 1: They do do a lot of those videos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the song goes make sense. Yeah, yeah, but you'll see anyway. I'm gonna point when I'm ready. Here we go points.
Speaker 12: Some people think this game's about the Chiefs and Fortners, but we all know that isn't true.
Speaker 3: Because there's a reason.
Speaker 12: Every time that Travis scores a touchdown, the.
Speaker 3: Camera pans to you know who.
Speaker 12: I've sold out football stadiums just like this. My ticket prices cost twice is what this game entices.
Speaker 3: Guess I'm just well lie.
Speaker 12: People keep screaming, believing think in the NFL scheming, because after every completion, the spotlight shines on me, hid on the girl from That's Me I game time in the luxury suites. Don't show the replay out that one handed cash that the play You're dad, you'd rather watch me hug my boyfriend's mom and supper slow mode. Look at that proprick horn from jailor you tell your friends you only watch the game because it's in Vegas.
Speaker 3: You say the prop bets.
Speaker 12: Are a thrill, but you're only wagers if Trev mentions my name.
Speaker 3: With the trophy or pops the question on the field.
Speaker 12: I've heard the blatant male chauvin is some crying about hemmen is mind.
Speaker 3: Richard and I'll go.
Speaker 12: You find my cheering displeasing, but there's no way you're conceiving the love my tight ends receiving.
Speaker 8: When we love as TP tries, but they can't, not by me. I'm be hind a shirtless Chason Kelcey, nowhere to hide, not even when they break for advertisements.
Speaker 3: Is my boyfriend ours Hey over half?
Speaker 11: The Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Commercial Travin Colt shake it off with core power.
Speaker 12: I had a dream that at the halftime show, I love the Swifties decide to rise up and Rebel Sure says yeah, but they say, now we'd rather hear more Taylor.
Speaker 3: And crown me queen of the NFL.
Speaker 12: Post game time Trophy, San Ramoni. They're saying, I'm named the game MVP. Okay, fine, all the players agree, even coach Andy Reid.
Speaker 3: Each week climb recruit it could be my luck after the game.
Speaker 12: Whisper secrets and my follow frenzy must be confusing having all your wives be into football.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey Swift did so good.
Speaker 3: You can't wait for the big game.
Speaker 1: I love Taylor on the screen. It makes me happy. And so many girls are like bonding with their dads.
Speaker 3: I never watch football.
Speaker 7: Now they are.
Speaker 3: It's awesome. I will admit I wasn't a big fan of it. I thought it was also like kind of distracting, But now like, I'm one hundred percent behind Taylor. Dude happy.
Speaker 1: Honestly, could we have one commercial without Travis Kelsey at it?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 8: What is he not?
Speaker 7: It is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: It's the power of Taylor. I say, good for him. Text in seventy five nine to tell us what you thought about the song of the week. We're gonna post this video up on all of our socials at Brooke and Jeffrey on TikTok and Instagram and everywhere.
Speaker 1: With all the lyrics and the pictures of you.
Speaker 6: That's your song of the week, Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: The textas seventy five ninety two that says, say bye bye to the goodyear blimp cam, Hello to the Taylor Swift drone. Why is she ruining my favorite sports?
Speaker 1: It's nice, she's just there.
Speaker 3: That text was from a Jets fans, so you know that they're in a local.
Speaker 1: Think that there's other reasons for you, my friends.
Speaker 3: But if you missed it. Instead us singing Taylor Swift's rooting for the anti hero, I sang my own version called watch Me Huggin Super slow Mo. Because the big games coming up next week and sports fans are worried that it's not gonna be all about football because there's a certain pop star getting a lot of attention during the broad.
Speaker 1: Yes, because she's bringing in tons of money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we sing any more. Feedback on the textboard Brook, This one.
Speaker 2: Says, jeff you're just as bad as TMZ and everyone else. He needs cheap laughs and clicks off of the Greatest Woman in the history of the world.
Speaker 1: It took a turn.
Speaker 3: I didn't sing about my mom. I don't know what they're saying. But look, if you missed the song, if you want to hear it again, we're gonna have it up at the Brook and Jeffrey YouTube page. Love it on our Facebook, our Instagram, and our TikTok all that apt Brook and.
Speaker 6: Jeffrey Brooking Jeffrey in the morning, You've.
Speaker 3: Got a return player on the phone today, Mike, or as I like to call him, Mister Romantic. He's already got a plan for Valentine's Day. He's going to do a nice romantic dinner, definitely some flowers, some long stem roses, and then he likes to take a cake and smash it right into his lady's face.
Speaker 7: Mike, is that serious, uh, Jeffrey said, yeah, Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: Never lies, Bro.
Speaker 1: How well do you think that's gonna go over?
Speaker 3: Probably not that fantastic, but we'll see how many drinks you said?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, good?
Speaker 1: And if the cake is chocolate. I mean, honestly, if you give me a.
Speaker 2: Heads up to open my mouth before you smash the cake in my face, yeah, yeah, do it again?
Speaker 3: Tell him it's all about the attitude that you have while you do it. If anybody can make it romantic, I know Mike can't. Sounds great now that we talk it out, cray Cake. So Mike, we're gonna take a break from talking all this romance and focus on trivia for now. Brooke is leaving the studio. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say past. But you do have to beat Brooke outright to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 13: I am?
Speaker 3: Good luck, my man. Your time starts now. Shakira celebrate. It's to birthday today? Is she Brazilian or Colombian? Colombian? In twenty eighteen, Olympian Chloe Kim was the first American woman to win a Golden What winter sport? What mountain range starts in New York and stretches all the way down to Mississippi. In Greek mythology, the monster known as Hydra has multiple the same body parts. Was it legs, head or arms? What type of animal is an albatross? That is bird? What do they call the muscle that helps you bend your joints? Dang it, he's only answer three two one and he's going to take a pass on that. That's okay, Mike Brooks's gonna come back into the studio. And is there anything else interesting that the show needs to know about you? Mike, I've already ordered my cake. Eh you work fast while you were answering trivia questions.
Speaker 1: Even absolutely have multiple devices? How long have you and your lady been together?
Speaker 6: Seven?
Speaker 3: Eight years?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 3: How much longer do you plan on keeping that going? Do you think infinity? Wow?
Speaker 1: Good answer.
Speaker 3: When you smash it in her face.
Speaker 15: No, she already has a couple of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they're already married.
Speaker 3: She has a couple.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The other ring? I guess he needs engagement ring and wedding Van brook Way to help the guys out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, guy, is she married? How many engagement rings are you allowed to have as a woman until you pick one? That's okay? All right, man, we got to move on to brook You ready, just with the one ring over?
Speaker 7: How many rings?
Speaker 3: Your time starts now? Shakira celebrates a birthday today. Is she Brazilian or Colombian?
Speaker 1: Colombian?
Speaker 3: In twenty eighteen, Olympian Chloe Kim was the first American woman to win a gold in what winter sports snowboarding. What Mountain Range starts in New York and stretches all the way down.
Speaker 1: To Mississippi appellations.
Speaker 3: In Greek mythology, the monster known as Hydra had multiples of the same body parts, was legs, heads, or arms? What type of animal is an albatross?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a bird.
Speaker 3: What do they call the muscle that helps to bend your joints?
Speaker 1: Attendant?
Speaker 3: Oh, I think that's okay. Let's go to the scoreboard with Jose and I live in a van by the river.
Speaker 7: Oh, Man, Mike, you got.
Speaker 3: Three correct today.
Speaker 15: Fantastic, But I think got me.
Speaker 3: He's calling the shot today. Well, Broke did get the same exact amount of questions, and so it was a fair game.
Speaker 7: And and five.
Speaker 3: Your prediction was right, So we will give you one extra point. Now it's five on that game. Still not quite enough. Let's go over the answers for everybody. Shakira celebrates a birthday. She is Colombian. In twenty eighteen, Olympian Chloe Kim was the first American woman to win a gold in snowboarding. She was seventeen at the time. The Mountain Ranges starts in New York, stretches all the way to Mississippi is the Appalachian Mountains. A Greek mythology, hydra has multiple heads. The animal albatross is a type of bird similar to a seagull. Why didn't that it sounds like a manatee to me? Albatros? Yeah, like it'd be in the water. The muscle that helps you bend your joints is called the cake smashing muscle, also known as the flexer muscle.
Speaker 1: Oh, I would that's a tough.
Speaker 3: One, so Mike. Unfortunately it wasn't enough to beat Brook. But just for playing, you do win a fifty dollars gift card to Gray's Craze, now open in Seattle in the South Central Business Disstrict. You can celebrate everything with made to order charcooterie boards featuring handcrafted arrangements of meats, cheeses, breads, fruits and veggies, sweets, and a whole lot more. Order for pickup or free local delivery at Grayscraze dot com. Dude, you could smash a charcooterie board in her face. Oh that is so sweet?
Speaker 2: Very well, I'm curious, I mean you're getting hers up in for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 1: What is she gonna get you?
Speaker 15: You think, wouldn't you like to know?
Speaker 3: I actually would not like to know, Special lady, Enjoy February fourteenth, Thank you so much for playing. We'll be back to to Windbrooks Bucks same time.
Speaker 6: On Monday Breaking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 1: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. Happy weekend. We'll be back on Monday.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't know anyone who's ever told the bad joke, especially on this Junio. No never, Yeah, but one of our listeners royally screwed up when he sent a joke text and may have come off.
Speaker 7: A little threat.
Speaker 3: Oh god, not funny.
Speaker 1: Not funny? Can he come back from it?
Speaker 2: We're gonna find out Monday morning with your brand new second date, the whole new show with the loser line and it all.
Speaker 1: Kick off your week with us. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.