Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 3: At all at all, given back a million bus busy.
Speaker 1: Listen to me to show.
Speaker 4: I don't joy, yeah.
Speaker 5: Joy, you know you love.
Speaker 6: You gotta turn.
Speaker 3: To turn the mouth turn you probably got to turn mouth turn out a wad of the money up, come.
Speaker 2: Come out, you think, Uh huh, I sure will.
Speaker 7: Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, come on, dig me now. I want it only Steve Harvey got a radio show. Okay, here we go. I was working out. I was talking to a buddy of mine, and I was telling him something that Bishop td Jakes told me one time. I heard him say it. He said, I would hate to die and not do the thing that I was born to do. I would hate to die and not do the thing that I was born to do. Man, oh man, oh man, man. That hit me like a like a like a pile of bricks man, because it made me feel so grateful that God has allowed me to live my life this way now. And I'm talking about grateful for all of it, the good, the bad, and the ugly, and I have had all of them. The person you see today It ain't always who I was. It was on the inside of me, but it hadn't externalized itself, if that's a word. It hadn't been bought out. It was in here, but it was under development. Who I am today was a process. But like I said before, don't trip. He ain't through with me yet. Even today, I'm still an imperfect soldier for Christ.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 7: I still fall short oftentimes. But I'll tell you what, I'm ever grateful for the life I have. And you know what, I want to encourage every everybody today to explore your possibilities. I mean, man, explore your possibilities. Why would you not want to find out, discover, or know what it is God got for you? Why would you not want to achieve or accomplish all of your possibilities?
Speaker 2: Now, as I ask you this.
Speaker 7: Question, I want you to know that the devil is busy, that he plays mind tricks.
Speaker 2: So as you hear this, I already know.
Speaker 7: He's saying to some of y'all, Yeah, Steve, that's easy for you to say, but I didne got myself in this situation right here. You ain't nothing too hard for God, nothing nothing. And see, so as you listen to me try to get your mind open to this. Why would you not want to explore all of your life's possibilities, what's possible with your life? And I'm talking about from right where you are right now. I'm not asking you to change. I'm not asking you to do anything. I'm telling you this is a fact that God can get you from right where you are right now. Broken, misled, misguided, misunderstood, mistaken, all of that, misfortunate, all of the missus you've been talking about in your life.
Speaker 2: You know you.
Speaker 7: I missed the lottery, I missed my ride. They fired me. I missed the deadline. I didn't get it. Miss people people, people just missed they self to death. If you've been all the missus, God can get you from right where you are. God a home run hitter. I'm here to tell you that he's a home run hitter. He's a put him over the wall whenever he want to, all the time. And you can be a recipient of some of these home runs. He'll put the bat in your hand. But you got to swing now, listen to me. You got to stop feeling sorry for yourself. You got to stop holding yourself down with beating yourself up. He won't hold you down about it if you don't hold yourself down about it. But I'm gonna tell you one more time. The devil is busy. So what the devil do is He make you think you ain't worthy. He make you think that you've done something so despicable that you can't come back from it. He makes you feel like you so low you can't go up high. He knock you down and make you feel like you've been knocked down hard than anybody else. You can't get up. He rolled you so deep down in that ditch you can't see over the edge. God can come get you from no matter where you are. I'm telling you, man, you ain't in no hold too deep for God. Magic Johnson to tell you that. Listen to me, you ain't in no hole too deep for God. Steve Harvey can tell you that you ain't in a hole too deep for God. Tyler Perry can tell you that I can name you some people. Bishop Jake can tell you that. I could tell you. Kenneth Almah can tell you that. Bishop Kenneth O I could tell you some people. Kirk Franklin can tell you that. Donny Mcclerklin can tell you that I just know some people personally man that then.
Speaker 2: Been in a hole.
Speaker 7: Joel Oldstein can tell your body, I know some people man been down, been in a hole so deep, I bet you.
Speaker 2: Paula Dean can tell you about it. See. But but you know what, then here we go see see see you know, see we.
Speaker 7: Don't like to talk about that because now we want everybody to pay extra hard for some mistakes they made when clearly.
Speaker 2: An excuse me for being a new Christian.
Speaker 7: But there is a prayer that I've been saying since I was a little bitty boy, and it took me till I was a grown man to understand it. Forgive us our trespass, as we forgive those who trust passed against us. So see, it ain't my job to hold nobody down, to keep my knee on somebody's neck. Who am I. I'm gonna need some forgiveness in a second here, probably today. See so all this you holding people down with the way you feel in bott them. And she shouldn't have said this, and she'll never get it. I'll never support this again. Man, get up, get up and get real, you for real? You think you ain't finn need forgiveness real soon. You ain't finna make a diabolical mistake in your life. You don't think you are. I have thousands of them, probably gonna make a few hundred more for I get up out of here. So I've decided to be in a forgiving business because I want God to forgive. My trust passes as I forgive those who trustpass against me. You understand. See excuse me for being a new Christian. I get tired of talking a piston to people man supposed to be saved and talking about dead Christians.
Speaker 2: I don't want that type le man. I ain't in that no more. I ain't in that.
Speaker 7: You can call me wrong if you want to say it how you want to say. I ain't in that no more. I ain't in all that. You can feel how you want to feel about me. But I got proof that God work in my life.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: I can't hardly get it out sometime when people ask me something about depot on the inside of me, about my soul and how I used to be, and my journey and my trip because people don't know the trip I've been on. You may have been on one worse than me, but you know what you ain't in a whole too deep. God can't get you out of and I wish, I want, I want people to remember that man, God is a redeemer, He the Great I am. So if you ain't got nothing, now what you asking for? You know you might not have nothing because you ain't asking for nothing. Quoit asking God to get you out of debt and ask God for a life of abundance. Then you take the money and you get out of debt. You keep asking to get out of debt. You keep being in debt to get out of Come on, man, what you asking God for? I'm just tripping today, that's all. I'm sorry you're listening.
Speaker 8: Morning show.
Speaker 7: Ladies and gentlemen. I'm asking for it like I usually do. I'm asking for your attention just for a moment. I will stop asking for your attention eventually, because I'm trying to just ingrain a pattern in us. And after I think I got it, and then I figured y'all got it, then we gonna I'm gonna know we got it, and then I'll stop asking for your attention because I'm assume that you tuned in to give us your undivided attention. Now that we have it. Just a reminder of how good God is. Just a reminder of how good is to be here today in the land of the living. As much as I miss some people who are gone, I ain't ready to join us.
Speaker 2: I like life, I like living, and I sure appreciate it. Man, just wanted to throw that back out there.
Speaker 7: Shirley Strawberry call her for real, Mississippi Mane you, nephew, Tommy Lip ladies and him and Junior has something on his mind, and today I'm trying to find out what it is.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, you know, uncle.
Speaker 7: I always know when you start like this, this wide whisper.
Speaker 2: Something wrong. Go ahead, yeah, something is wrong.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Uh, listen to the Marvin Gaye yesterday.
Speaker 11: I did the hell was I talking about? Joey said better than mafit.
Speaker 1: This is a.
Speaker 9: Lie, uh, straight straight lie.
Speaker 11: I've offended myself and everybody else. Look, I'm telling you, I listened to all of it yesterday.
Speaker 10: Man, you got an.
Speaker 11: Album when number one's on it, and you didn't know that this was all his hits.
Speaker 10: I ain't nothing like the real thing. Baby, I heard it right Vine. Wait a minute, I didn't even know.
Speaker 11: I want you and I wouldn't looked at this live video, which I've never seen done, and nobody in our group has ever laid down on a couch that was just velvet and just saying like it wasn't nothing that the whole man playing. I said, what is this we talking about? Joas is better than Marrow? We not better than us. We just need to stop talking just me. Look look at this, Look at this on What are you saying? I want you and I just want you to want me to. We don't have no songs like that. We just freaking in here. We ain't got no verbiage like this. We ain't got no lyrics like this, We ain't got none of this.
Speaker 10: We what is we talking about? Ain't nothing like the real thing? Baby? Is that Timid Terrell.
Speaker 11: In here just saying as listen, look at this? I said, what in the hell I'm offended? Didn't nobody on my team slept the hell out of me while I was just saying I was all that much of my feelings.
Speaker 10: You should have just, Dave, you should have just unplugged my mic.
Speaker 11: Look at I'm telling you ain't no and you know what today it's the old Jay's I promise.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 10: So I'm about to lead a group.
Speaker 2: Is now you out of Joe?
Speaker 10: Joe?
Speaker 9: At this part, I think I'm done.
Speaker 11: I'm throwing in my teams, my my bottom colored teams in my vest.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna get me in a group, another group. I'm gonna go back. I'm going to actually be.
Speaker 9: From the seventies since I was born, and then.
Speaker 2: I'm from seven from.
Speaker 1: You're over here with us now, all right?
Speaker 12: Telling up At thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as.
Speaker 1: He runs that prank back right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 12: Morning show, It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back. What you got first?
Speaker 13: Now, man, this right here, this is Black History Month. Shirley Burr laps up. Burr laps up. Let's go Hello.
Speaker 14: Hello, I'm trying to read James James, please speaking, Hey James, how you doing? This is Chad and I'm calling from the from the job. How are you tonight?
Speaker 15: I'm doing good? How are you?
Speaker 14: I'm very good, very good? Giving you a call. I'm actually the regional manager over the over your department. Okay, everything's all right.
Speaker 15: Day Suddenly, I just want to make sure I'm still coming to work tomorrow.
Speaker 14: Oh, you're definitely definitely nothing like that. You're definitely coming to work. Now. Who's your manager over at your office? Is it Brent Brin Right? Okay, Well, here's what we're doing, man. We're calling everybody in the company first of all today, but more importantly, we're definitely making contact with every African American in the company. And I'm letting you know that we're paying homage and much respect to Black History Month.
Speaker 15: Outstanding.
Speaker 14: That's something that we want to definitely let you guys know that's important to us. I think that is outstanding. How can I help Well, listen, we've got some things that we want to do for tomorrow and that's the reason why you're getting a call today. Are you up for helping us? You know, really really pushed Black HAIRSPI a month within the company chat. I'm a team player. Whatever it takes, let's get it done. Okay, good deal, Good deal. I'll tell you what. Here's what we're going to do. We've got a lot of people that we've given a call to, and everybody's going to play different roles tomorrow at the office. So we wanted to give you a call. Do you mind if you're if you're really the team player that we think you are, and I think you you've already made mentioned and you you don't mind doing what it takes.
Speaker 16: I don't.
Speaker 15: You're on the right track.
Speaker 14: Okay, good deal. Here's what we're asking man. We would we would like for you tomorrow to actually if you could find these type of articles tonight, but if you could wear a burr lap shirt, some cut off pants, and no shoes tomorrow, that would really really help us out on the team that we're trying to get going for tomorrow.
Speaker 15: Well, well, Chad, I think I hurt you, but I'm not sure. Can you please repeat that one will time leave?
Speaker 14: We want you to wear a burlap shirt, some cutoff pants, and just don't wear any shoes at all. That's the that's the tie here that we would like for you to come into the office with tomorrow.
Speaker 16: Rell.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, And we're gonna give it a cow man. Everyone's excited about it, and we would like for you to come in tomorrow.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 14: Like I said, we're chat chat let me.
Speaker 15: Let me, let me, let me give you I mean, since we're gonna celebrate the black chest and let me give you one fact. The year sixteen.
Speaker 14: Nineteen was the.
Speaker 15: First African American slave will arrived in Virginia Today's Sunday's twenty Do you think I like that?
Speaker 14: I'm sorry I didn't. I didn't exactly hear what you said at the beginning? What did you say?
Speaker 15: I have been over with it ain't no where in the hell often to come into the office, man, your wife, include your mind? What is wrong with you? Why you asked me to put on a baseball Who could come in as Jackie Robertson? Why don't ask her to put on two piece suit to come in and here a holder?
Speaker 14: What the hell is wrong with y'all? Well, what we want to do here, and I don't want you to get upset about this, James. What we want to do is what you're asking me to do to be a slave. Well you know what I will do.
Speaker 6: I mean we will come up that.
Speaker 15: I will come up there and uh pretend to be here and who on your That's what I will do and show you some real black power panther movement on your Would you like that? Sir?
Speaker 16: Sir?
Speaker 14: What we want to listen, We're not here to create problems what we want to do is we want to we want to pay a homy home.
Speaker 10: We want a.
Speaker 15: Problem on the Sunday address as a slave. That's a problem. That's a big problem.
Speaker 14: Okay, okay, sir, If we're gonna pay homage to black history, don't you think that all of that is a part of black history?
Speaker 15: Highlight the positive, man, highlight the positive. You're paying me today to work for you. This ain't no slave free labels. You understand that.
Speaker 14: No, I completely understand it. But what if we don't have where where it started from? How you know we have to have We have to have all every single area of black history. Don't you think we have to have the beginning, the middle of the inding.
Speaker 15: Okay, well, if you want to highlight something, to be Frederick Douglas, let me slick my habback. But see the problem you got here? His father was a white man. See y'all like.
Speaker 14: Looking at our women, But y'all.
Speaker 15: Don't like uplifting the black man. So how about I do that? Let me be Frederick jealous. Let's high like that part.
Speaker 14: How about you, Chad?
Speaker 15: You like black women? Uh uh, I'm here answer the question.
Speaker 14: I like all I like all people. Sir. What I'm trying to do is get a great, great environment within their company, and everyone wants is not a great advisors. Now, the majority of the of the Caucasian people are gonna be masters tomorrow.
Speaker 15: Okay, what did you say masters? Did you gonna say masters?
Speaker 14: Yes, most of them are gonna be masters tomorrow.
Speaker 15: I'll be in now with my turnay to master EOC lawsuit on your talk about that?
Speaker 7: Sir?
Speaker 14: Do you have a problem with us trying to trying to uplift the black community? Do you have a problem with that?
Speaker 17: Man?
Speaker 15: You ain't uplifting it saying you know what I'm gonna do. I'm coming in tomorrow, Barack Obama. But you don't like it, do you?
Speaker 16: But running around here want.
Speaker 15: To get somebody to come here to be a slave? You the master? Master it master me coming in as a black man like I've been coming into work and like I'm forever come in the work. We're a major farmer coming and you calling me on a Sunday with me like this? Are you watch your sir?
Speaker 7: Sir.
Speaker 14: What we're trying to do is uplift the black community.
Speaker 16: That's what we're trying to do.
Speaker 15: Singing, talking, about slavery. Fuf lift not and kiss my black that's what you do. What we're trying to do is play a homage to black history, and here you are being negative about the entire entire situation of what we're trying to do, being a negative fright. I'm being like, man, you I'm coming in as Barack Obama tomorrow, like I said, and I'm gonna have my choose on my teeth. Can you run up that?
Speaker 16: Sir?
Speaker 14: There's the There's one more thing I need to say to you. Okay, there's one more on moment. I'm sorry you just.
Speaker 15: Said all you had to say?
Speaker 14: What's your name again, Chad? Sir, Chad billings Lee?
Speaker 15: What here you have to say?
Speaker 14: Chad? All I wanted to say to you is this, sir, is I am nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. And you just got pranked by your coworker, Kevin.
Speaker 15: Had to be some kind of joke because y'all praying on a Sunday. Man, I'm gonna keep tomorrow.
Speaker 14: I worried about my Joe.
Speaker 15: I was getting ready to come out tomorrow, and whom from every white boy I thought looked like a map and don't let me see a brother dressed like a slave. I was gonna whoop him.
Speaker 14: Oh man, hey man, I got to ask you, man, you got to tell me this. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio station in the land?
Speaker 15: Man? The Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Thank you nephew. Coming up next.
Speaker 12: It is as the CLO our Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. And you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour. And the Entertainment News YouTube creators are now using AI software to create fake images and stories about celebrities. Cedric the Entertainer and Tony Braxton or co headlining a residency in Vegas this spring. And guess what, Snoop Dogg and Doctor Dre are gonna host the after party for the Big Game next weekend.
Speaker 1: That is all coming up.
Speaker 12: We'll talk about it at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the CLO Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey.
Speaker 1: This one's from Jennifer and Talula.
Speaker 12: Jennifer says, I started going back into the office and I love it, but my husband doesn't. He calls me during work to chat and calls me on my way home. He's still working from home, so either he's bored or he's trying to keep tabs on me.
Speaker 1: Which one is it?
Speaker 7: Low? Oh, you know what's happening. You know exactly what's happening. He's coming back home to talk to me. How much you love it at work and on it? Glad to be back socializing. He jealous because he's sitting up at the house is so that's part of that ND. So he checking up on it and he bore it's all now what you want me and Shelby because you did not give us your husband no what you want to be calling to him? Hey, pull up about to run off? What's happening because it don't really seem that seriously, he just calling and talks to his wife. See, y'all need to make up y'all minds. Y'all want us to talk to y'all? You don't. We never talk? Now he calling you?
Speaker 2: Not now you mad?
Speaker 14: So?
Speaker 2: Now what do you want? Okay?
Speaker 6: See, y'all love it?
Speaker 7: Do you want a man to care about you? Or you want a man? Don't give damn where you at? Which one do you want?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 1: All right? If you're fed up this morning.
Speaker 7: Yes, you know these type of these type of scenarios that we can't really it's really nothing wrong.
Speaker 2: Girl, y'all been talking all all work. Now he ain't got the right talk.
Speaker 12: That baby, all right. Moving on to Patty and o'cliff. Patty says, my sister and her husband stayed with us, and her husband messed up my sheets and my towels with the stuff he uses to cover his gray hair. He acted like it didn't he didn't even notice it. And my sister said, I'm being petty for mentioning it.
Speaker 2: How is it, Patty, don't you have to wash the sheets?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Of course, maybe won't.
Speaker 2: Come out, saying the stuff don't come out?
Speaker 12: Maybe so because yeah, because if it came out, she wouldn't have an issue.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: Beijing Beijing black?
Speaker 7: No, Bejing Beijing, I don't know. I ain't never used that before. Somebody told me, potty touch he.
Speaker 1: Black for me shout. None of that gets it out.
Speaker 7: None of you look a little bit too. You just real black. That didn't even atter.
Speaker 2: You don't have you just got you just got liquish on your head.
Speaker 18: Because everyone was running down your last show cap Rudy Giuliani was running down Rudy Guliani.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't know about that.
Speaker 12: So so should she have said something? Is she being petty like her sister accused her?
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, I mean she said something about it, but you know what you want to do.
Speaker 2: You know it didn't happen enough.
Speaker 7: If the sheets is ruined, ruin, they just sheets, you know, y'all know, get them sheeting. Monica can tell you how much sheets is right now and talking right now?
Speaker 1: The system everybody Monica working.
Speaker 7: If Monica damn near work at Target, if she spent as much time to she spend more time in talking that she do here. I ain't never met nobody be on their way to target more time, Monica.
Speaker 2: What's happening today? Ain't on my way to target? What is at target? Damn?
Speaker 1: You've never been to target? Come on, have been to talk? We love target?
Speaker 2: Target?
Speaker 1: Uh huh?
Speaker 16: Down?
Speaker 2: What we down there for? Full times a week? Though? What's down now? You got to have full time week?
Speaker 12: That's a Monica question. All right, We're moving on. So you're saying she should just get some new sheets and towels and that I don't know what she ought to do is just stop having people over your house.
Speaker 2: You don't stuff, quit having company.
Speaker 12: Hell, all right, we're gonna move on to Ebane and Portland. Ebanie says, I found out that my mom spikes her coffee on Sundays before she sings in a choir because it boosts herself esteem. She said, she's very self conscious since her hair started thinning, but she forgets the words to the songs, and she sings louder than others. Should Should I take the liquor away or let her do her thing?
Speaker 2: Your mamma full blown drunk.
Speaker 6: With me?
Speaker 2: Jesus?
Speaker 7: I know, hello, now what we're talking about? The pre o Jesus mama, mama?
Speaker 2: What's you saying? Mixing up hymns and everything? Right, right right?
Speaker 7: You're gonna have to try. You're gonna try to get that liquor. But her hair and if she can get a wig. See, when you get real old, you ain't got to be You ain't gotta go through this by yourself. Get the wigs, man, get yourself a nice They got.
Speaker 2: Some wigless Now. I got to find this commercial on TV.
Speaker 7: Man, it's a black girl on this TV commercial about finance boy.
Speaker 2: They put a wig on this black girl right here. Man, it's the worst wig. This is work. I have got the fund.
Speaker 6: What is that?
Speaker 2: It's the words wi I've ever seen on the person on TV.
Speaker 7: I'm just shaking, and I know and I know what it is too, because I know exactly what it is. She's not like, she ain't really from the culture. You know, she grew up around him. And so when it was time to put the wig on or white lady?
Speaker 1: When why is that bothering you so much?
Speaker 2: I'm man, man, when y'all see this wheel right here.
Speaker 1: You're gonna bother us. We don't feel the same way.
Speaker 2: You're gonna boycott the product, all right?
Speaker 1: So takes the liquor away from the mom.
Speaker 12: Okay, Last week, last one, Steve Breva in Manhattan says, I live in New York with the man that I've been dating one year. He thinks I totally moved here, but I still have my home in North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Am I putting my relationship in jeopardy by not telling him?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 7: I mean, why would that put your relationship in jeopardy? You kept your house out of town. You just wool to be with this man, but you kept the house Hu. See what you did, lady, was you just you're just keeping a little little, hitting, little savings over that case it don't work, you have some way to go back to. So what you've done is you've made your own self imposed prenup. I like it, and I'm gonna tell you something right here. That prenups is like a plan B. Everybody I know that has ever had a pre nuph has used it. I do not know nobody that's been married a whole lot of years ago. Man, I had a pre nup. We never used it. Everybody I know that created a.
Speaker 1: Prenup using was that you saying? That's about thing?
Speaker 2: What you're prepared for failure? What you think happen?
Speaker 12: All right, Colo, thank you, Coming up next Entertainment News.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 8: Morning Show.
Speaker 12: Well, YouTubers and Steve, you brought this to our attention. YouTubers have figured out a way to create fake videos of black celebrities using a mix of artificial intelligence AI and over sensationalized stories.
Speaker 1: Now this is according to NBC News.
Speaker 12: The fake videos and content are focused on tearing down black celebrities like you, Steve Pastor, TD Jakes, and Denzel Washington, many many more. The videos quickly gained traction on YouTube, with millions of views. According to Atube YouTube spokesperson. YouTube has reviewed the channels and terminated three of them for violating YouTube's terms of service, removed channels from their monestization programs, and removed a number.
Speaker 1: Of videos from YouTube.
Speaker 12: But you can't monitor everything, that's the problem, in every second of the day.
Speaker 1: So then what these people believe this stuff?
Speaker 7: Yeah, the reason that this is created and they are targeting black celebrities is because if you look at the Internet, our group of people pander to this type of content. We love mess we love to tag at each other, we love to pull each other off the wall, we love to see each other come apart, and we spend hours and hours and views and views hearing what somebody said about another person. And the more negative, the better attraction. Why would they start this and cater black celebrities because they know the black people are gonna dive into this head first and make a huge amount of money for people. We are our biggest enemies when it comes to this right here, because we spend so much time tearing each other down. Man, I've never seen nothing like it. I would be okay with this if white comedians was going on that dog and other white comedians.
Speaker 2: But you don't see how.
Speaker 7: If Chinese people was talking about other Chinese people, I'd understand.
Speaker 2: I don't see it.
Speaker 7: If the Jewish community was to attacking the Jewish community, I could see what we're going with this here.
Speaker 2: I don't see that.
Speaker 7: But we specialize in tearing each other apart, bit by bit by bit, and the message it is and they don't fact check it. They just want and they get in that. And you two creators, don't you think for a moment that some big boys ain't behind it.
Speaker 2: This is AI. AI is expensive, man.
Speaker 7: So now to create that whole thing, and then the first big wave come out is targeted at black celet I mentioned in the article. They already put me. Listen to me. I'm on, I'm joining a lawsuit with Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift, they attack Taylor Swift. They put these new pictures up here. Yeah wow, So my company is gonna join in with a lawsuit because they're using me to promote financial programs. They got me on that, they got they got me on all types of stuff. Man, coming around the corner on family if you talk, but if you listen, you could tell it ain't me. But they got this AI generated y'all. We have got to do better with uplifting each other instead of tearing down each other. And the only way we go. I think we're gonna have to start calling these people out. That's in it, that's in the destructiveness of our culture. I think we've got that because here's what would happen.
Speaker 19: When you say calling each other out, you mean calling us out because we're doing it to each other too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I want to say, but see, but see what we do. Okay.
Speaker 7: For example, let's say a person goes on a podcast and starts making a bunch of negative, derogatory remarks on a podcast. Yes, like, we spend all that time putting it together and going back to find old footage to match it up. You could fact check the same thing. Now you can.
Speaker 2: Fact check this same thing.
Speaker 7: We had a watch dog, No, but we need a watch dog to protect our culture. Yeah, let me tell you something. There's a dude out of Detroit called the tax Watchdog. If your name shows up behind on taxes and you are celebrity, you're asking the paper the next day, the next day, and what he ain't doing is illegal because tax records is public knowledge. He just making sure that the public has the knowledge that you are evading taxes and all like that. I've been on that before. He come for you, man, But he taught me a valuable lesson. I ain't been behind six. I don't let nothing happen with him dawn that I said, I ain't finna be on watch Dog's report no more. Yeah so, but he it's a legal business he's running. We need some young people who care about black culture and want to protect the black culture and start fact checking the enemies of our culture.
Speaker 1: I just feel like it's us.
Speaker 19: We're doing it to each other. We started off and do it to each other. We see it consistently.
Speaker 7: The hat is self hatred that we have for each other, the jealousy, it's the Willie Lynch letter in exactly, it's the Willie Lynch letter in cyber space. And now they don't have regulation. Remember the clan said they don't have to lynch us and hang us no more. All they got to do is put the guns in our community. And now we're killing each other. See, man, we there are some really smart young people out there. If you all would form a watch group and start calling out these perpetrators of killing the black culture, you will find that the most of.
Speaker 2: It is us.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And so you know, you sit up here, you let somebody go on the podcast and tell so many lies, put a little bit of truths in there.
Speaker 2: But once you start lying to me, pH, I know what else is true?
Speaker 7: Yeah, And to sit there and let them go on and on and on, and then don't nobody say no, way, hold up, man, that ain't really true.
Speaker 2: The truth of the matter is this.
Speaker 1: Are they interested? Are people interested in the truth? That's the thing?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 12: They love like of it, like the mess, that's the sadness of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And y'all we are.
Speaker 7: Going to do a disservice to this new one right here. And the Big Boys is behind this. Don't don't get stupid.
Speaker 12: Yeah, all right, coming up for twenty minutes after the hour, Junior is here with our Black History poem for the month. Well, don't want to miss it. Right after this, you're listening morning show, all right, Eve, you know what time it is. It's Black History Month. So Junior, to kick it off, has a poem, you introduce them laden.
Speaker 2: His his name is Jay Rapp.
Speaker 7: Ladies and gentlemen, Jay Rat juniors, raggedy ass.
Speaker 9: Come on, thank you so much, Thank you so much. It's Black History Month.
Speaker 2: It is, and a lot of.
Speaker 9: People don't know about our black history.
Speaker 10: So, uh, I just put it in a poem for him.
Speaker 11: That's what I did to tell you about some of the great successes that we've had.
Speaker 9: Uh, here we go. And the name of the poem is simple as this.
Speaker 11: It's uh, it's Black History Month, so that's a real poem. Yeah, but it is true though at the same time, it is Black History Month. So here we go, Come on, here we go, Here we go. We celebrate the people that fought for our civil rights and shout out to the black man that had vented the traffic light. We can straighten I have before we leave home because a black woman invented the straighten and comb. And my heart really fuddles that. I start to think about the man that invented peanut butter. And it was a black woman that invented the touch tone phone so our greatest could gossip without leaving home. But wait, also invented the thermostat we got some cold absensors.
Speaker 9: Now try to top that.
Speaker 11: These new lawmakers awesome foods, trying to take black history out of schools. It's Black History Month. Put some respect on our history the end. Okay, some things that we've done, we don't even get credy to try to give it to somebody else. And we've done those things.
Speaker 14: You know what.
Speaker 9: Time it was just informative, that's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I'm mildly surprised that way, mildy surprise, mildy.
Speaker 10: Not not really. It's just wasn't ragged enough for you.
Speaker 2: No matter of fact it was. It didn't have no raggedy in it. That's what. That's what.
Speaker 7: It's mild surprising. I don't know where this burst of intelligence came from. Time every ninety it's a glimmer every now, glimmer all hope.
Speaker 2: For them when I go yeah, but then I go, holdo, Steve, wait till tomorrow.
Speaker 10: Yeah, let's be right back.
Speaker 15: The game.
Speaker 2: I don't get excited now.
Speaker 10: Let's be right back.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 11: But you know, the black history moment I had though, because I started my own black history mom was saying that Joashy was better.
Speaker 10: Than Marvin Game. I can't believe I was all black here.
Speaker 2: No, no, you almost got out, put out of.
Speaker 9: Black, got your black car taking away.
Speaker 17: But.
Speaker 9: Remote, I was almost out of the entire culture.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, you don't think you understand.
Speaker 16: What it is.
Speaker 10: It's black history. But happy black history mother everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it used to be a week. Look, it used to be a week. Now it's a month. All right, Look, thank you Jr. Coming up next. Roscoe will be joining us right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen. Roscoe is here as promised.
Speaker 7: And maul d they were going on, we're going on with missing it time, Mama, Junior, lone.
Speaker 2: Thing I've been hearing about you?
Speaker 7: What in the hell is wrong with you?
Speaker 10: What we're talking about?
Speaker 20: Man?
Speaker 7: On the radio, you for you were talking about Jonas. You said Jody was better Marbage Indeed double black he said, Jonas even better than a O.
Speaker 6: Jay.
Speaker 7: Then you double down on the double down, they said, and Jonasy was better than I the brother. I got in the Cadillac. I've been driving driving three day, ain't trying to get here.
Speaker 2: I got a three day boy. I had that Cadillact seat.
Speaker 7: I had that I had the back of my seat bout about four feet from the stair wheel. I was going that stair wheel I trying to get here. Yeah, I ain't do no leaning. I ain't do no leaning when I was driving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what the hell going on?
Speaker 10: No, I'm just saying, Roscoe, I was.
Speaker 9: I was totally wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Roscoe.
Speaker 6: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how you thump something like that in the beginning? How you how you thunk nothing like that? Something that's current. If you thunk it, it.
Speaker 10: Was mesk you, Roscoe?
Speaker 6: Did you?
Speaker 10: Did you write all the song any want?
Speaker 2: So you knew which one you want to know about?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 10: You know what I'm just saying.
Speaker 11: You know, like all the Marvin Gays, all that brothers, all whole lot of Marvin g.
Speaker 10: You know, I listened to so many.
Speaker 11: I listened to Let's Get It On and then yeah.
Speaker 7: Let's get it on.
Speaker 17: Love.
Speaker 10: You know I listened to.
Speaker 16: It.
Speaker 2: Boy. That's something right there.
Speaker 8: You know that.
Speaker 7: You know because that song. When I wrote that song, I was thinking about it more.
Speaker 2: Like a request.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, Because I always stayed politeful when it comes to women's you know, I was always politeful to her, so I would just say, you know, let's get it on, let's love baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know it's that, you know, trying not to be folk. Yeah, it's just a very very strong suggestion song.
Speaker 10: Okay, well what about when you vote? I want you.
Speaker 7: I want you the right way, the right way, but I want you to want me to baby. Won't you get the back baby when I get down what you see, I want you or another statements, so you know if kay, we're talking about it. I just wanted to be clear that I want you, but what I want you is the right way, and I want you to want me too. Once again, not trying to be forthful, I want you to want me to see you joonas, y'all are stupid here, boy, I'm just freaking you.
Speaker 2: Don't nobody want that allf I did the move, just getting freaked on. What are you doing all this here? Gonna stop all that?
Speaker 10: Okay, well what about this with Riskoe?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 10: This is just what I really enjoyed. Sexual healing.
Speaker 2: I really have some freaking going on right there.
Speaker 7: See that's sexual healing, but it's a smooth way. But see we sexually healed we'll see see that. What see I wrote that for me and right there because whenever we ain't feeling good sex I can heal it. See if I got the flu, you give me some sex, your flu symptoms is gone. I ain't got a flu nomostespecially doing the act factual healing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see that what that told you? That was what it was.
Speaker 7: It was like, See women, women don't understand sometimes what sex he is for, you know, So I just wrote that, so sexial healing. So you get some sex. You could be here. I broke my leg one time. I got some sex that night.
Speaker 2: We'll come walk cross the street.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, Roscoe, thank you.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Coming up next right the prank phone call with the nephew right after this.
Speaker 12: You're listening Hardy Morning Show. Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is every time she calls him, he's over here.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll get into that. Find out what that's all about.
Speaker 12: You find out what it's all about. And just a few because right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 1: Nephew, what you got for us today?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 13: You know, there's different kind of occupation, different kind of jobs out there. This is a pretty unique job right here. This is called side job cleaner. Side job cleaner. You know, I just do stuff like this right here, you know, back for on radio. I just to do these kind of things. And when you listen to all items that you need for this kind of job, it might it might paint to put your for of what is really But let's go get pay attention that side job, if you would.
Speaker 17: Todd Rush Jervis is Robbie.
Speaker 16: How can I help you? Robbie, I'm trying to get an order in for some construction Uh supplies I need to pick up. That's fun.
Speaker 17: What's your what's your company?
Speaker 16: Uh? Roof and Company, Ruth and Company.
Speaker 15: Okay, have we have we done this before?
Speaker 16: No? No, you have. This is my first time called. I heard you guys were pretty good.
Speaker 17: I appreciate the compliment.
Speaker 16: Okay, now listen. Uh, I need to get this as soon as possible. Man, Can I possibly pick up these supplies like in the next couple of hours?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 17: Well, you know, no, it don't work. That fact kind of a quick turnaround. We got a little bit of a backup, But I can I can do. My back depends on what you need.
Speaker 16: Okay, here's here's what I need. Man, I need five rolls of duct tape.
Speaker 17: Okay, that's no problem, that's quick.
Speaker 16: Okay, I need plastic.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 16: Listen, if you was gonna wrap up something in plastic that's like about uh, six foot two in height and two hundred pounds, how much classic you think I would need to wrap to wrap that up?
Speaker 17: In this is second, You're you're asking for plastics like a roller plastics.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I'm talking. I need to wrap up something that's six foot two and like two hundred and ten pounds.
Speaker 17: I probably would get about three yards four yards of plastic.
Speaker 16: Okay, okay, I need to get that. Then let me ask you this here. If you was gonna try to put some cement on that to hold it down, how much cement you think will hold that down?
Speaker 17: I'm more confused. You're running a roofing company, right.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I'm a roof of company, but I'm doing a little side work for some friends of mine.
Speaker 17: Oh okay, Okay, I just got a little confused because you told me this is talishing company. No problem, no problem, you got some man. Wait minute, you're you're trying to hold something more.
Speaker 16: I'm trying to Are you trying to hold something down? So? How many bags of cement do you think I need to hold down something that's two hundred and twenty pounds? Wow?
Speaker 17: I don't know.
Speaker 16: Eight bags, eight bags, eight bag, eight bags?
Speaker 17: I would recommend at least.
Speaker 16: Okay, okay, give me eight bags a cement. Now this is something else I want to ask you. Do you have anything any type of clean them that can get that can get blood, I mean paint off the floor.
Speaker 17: Yeah, we got industrial cleaners, I mean all kinds of industrial cleaners. Said well, when you said paint the paint or.
Speaker 16: Blood, uh, paint, paint prt Okay.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I mean I've got industrial cleans, all kinds. I mean, do you have the preference?
Speaker 16: No, just whatever you could throw in there? I need that. Now let me ask you this here. Do you have anything that can like just kill a smell? You know what I'm saying? If if you know, if you don't want something to smell, you got anything for that?
Speaker 17: Wait? Manue something if something something die in your place? Is this something something did you do? There're an animal or something you found? I mean I'm kind of confused. You're talking about snow and cleaning up. Did you find some sort of animal on a construction A Robbie?
Speaker 16: Listen, man, just take the horder. That's all I need you to do.
Speaker 17: Okay, Okay, No, I'm sorry. I wasn't asking your business. I just it was a little concern.
Speaker 16: What are we getting?
Speaker 17: What are we cleaning off them?
Speaker 16: What do we I mean, I.
Speaker 17: Guess, are we clean up tile for to clean up carpet? I mean, what's the what's the cleaner form?
Speaker 16: What's the what? What's the odor? Okay, sir, I'm asking you. Do you have something strong en though? Like, do you think moan you can can keep the smell down? What do I need to keep a smell down?
Speaker 17: You're definitely gonna need ammonia. I mean to you gotta get something to just scrub that right down, because wherever that scent is, if it's in your if it's in the walls, if you got fabrics in that place, I mean, whatever, wherever you got it, you probably have to have a different type of deodorized or something for the carpet, something for the walls. I mean, I don't I guess, I guess it's kind of confused as to as to where the thing is coming from.
Speaker 16: And don't worry about all that, man, hey man, listen, just just right down. What the order is?
Speaker 17: Okay, I got it you. I got the five rolls of duct tap, I got to that's the four yards of plast I got the eight back of cement, I got the industrial clean I got the ammonia. I'm I'm I'm typing it all in. I got I've got your order.
Speaker 16: Okay. Let man, Do y'all have any type of machete anything that's real shop that can click?
Speaker 17: What?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 16: Okay?
Speaker 17: Hold on second, and now now you're completely off base. You do realize you call a hardware store, right.
Speaker 16: I'm calling the hardway store because I need some supplies. Man, I'm doing the job on the side. I need some supply. I get that.
Speaker 17: You said that already, but I'm confused about it. You're asking for a weapon? What what what would you use in machete for?
Speaker 16: I mean, you're you're.
Speaker 17: Talking about, uh, what You're gonna chop down some some some brush. I don't I don't, I don't get it. What's some shaddy for?
Speaker 16: Hey man? Listen, listen, your job is to take the horner.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 16: That's your job, Robbie.
Speaker 17: Don't tell me about my job is. I know what my job is. This is my store, man, Okay. I've been working here a lot longer than you even can imagine. And people don't call up asking for ammonia and and cleaner and and and trying to get a smell out. I mean what I just I'm trying to figure out how.
Speaker 16: Best to help you.
Speaker 17: I'm sorry what.
Speaker 16: You're doing, Robbie, is you being nosy? You being nosy? All you gotta do is feel the horner and haven't have it done in two hours when I get there. That's all you gotta do.
Speaker 15: I can't do that.
Speaker 17: In two hours. I can't even I will backed up with this point. I'm not even sure I can get this done. Maybe tomorrow morning. Does tomorrow morning work for you?
Speaker 16: Man? I got to get rid of this buddy. I got to get rid of this guy today.
Speaker 17: Whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. I need to call I need to call the policeman. You just said by.
Speaker 16: Right there. That's about white people always want to call the police when they got nothing to do with them. Listen, all you need to do is fill the order.
Speaker 17: Okay, Okay, you're listen. I need to tell you something, okay. And I don't know if you if you found a body, I don't know if you're responsible.
Speaker 7: For the body either the way.
Speaker 17: I don't want to be in any part of this business, Okay.
Speaker 15: I don't know why you're planning or where you're.
Speaker 17: Trying to bury this thing, but you're basically asking me to be accomplished to something that's none of my business. Hey, I need your name right now.
Speaker 16: Okay, I'm not giving you my name.
Speaker 17: You say all those grouping Hey, hey, listen to me. You said your call from drifting company?
Speaker 15: Are you?
Speaker 16: I'm not?
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 16: Hey man, let me tell you something. Why your white folks are always trying to be a bar? Tell you why you want to like? What are folks?
Speaker 17: What's your problem? So something about white folks talking about purple, green, black, blue, bok. He's talking about white it's what you asking for that sounds that's trying to bury your body. Okay, that's what I'm trying to figure.
Speaker 14: Are you?
Speaker 17: And if you're not, what is your name?
Speaker 15: I need your name?
Speaker 17: I just name right now.
Speaker 16: Hey man. Well, first of all, you at work, you're not. You can't. You ain't gonna be talking to me like this.
Speaker 17: I don't care if I'm swearing at work, My my co workers, the people here, they don't know who I am, and they know if I was talking to someone, so you'd be talking like this too. Okay, I'm gonna trace this call. Do you hear me? I'm gonna trace this call. I'm gonna get the cops on your and figure out who.
Speaker 15: The you are.
Speaker 16: Okay, Okay, well, let me let me ask you this. Since you want to know who I am? Do you know Marcus?
Speaker 15: I don't know Marcus.
Speaker 17: He works here, man, I ain't know him.
Speaker 16: Okay, Marcus is who got me to call you? This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Abby Morning Show. Robbie, you just got prayed by your co worker, Marcus.
Speaker 17: You have got to be kidding me. And son of Marcus Marco. I see you over there, I see you fl I can't believe that. Who son of a Marcus? Why did you come to this?
Speaker 16: Got your baby? Hey? I gotta you got to tell me this man. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 7: That's easy.
Speaker 17: Steve Harvey Morrie Show.
Speaker 2: Y'all ain't never had no job like that.
Speaker 1: Hey, Black Ray Donovan.
Speaker 13: Get you some rope, you understand, Get you some rope. Now you're gonna need some rope. Get you some some cement, you understand.
Speaker 2: Some tape.
Speaker 13: Gotta have that tape. You see where we're going this. If you're gonna do the job right, you're gonna do the job right. Yeah, you need all exactly where you're hit first forty eight.
Speaker 1: What you're going.
Speaker 13: If you're gonna do the job right, timy gonna do the job right. This weekend, Baby, Saturday Night is going down n y C.
Speaker 2: Wyer Red. Two shows sold out.
Speaker 13: The nephew is back in the big Apple tickets Well, I can't say on salf tickets are gone.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 13: February tenth Saturday, y'all make sure you tune in to catch Black College Quiz Show. That's Black College Quiz Show is jumping off on Saturday.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 13: It's different in different markets, So you got to check your listeners and see what network is coming on Black College Quiz Whether your nephew is the host, and it got a little jeopardy to it.
Speaker 2: You understand the standing Lit Jeopardy to it.
Speaker 13: But these are when these HBCU students show you exactly how smart they are about black history, politics, entertainment and more.
Speaker 12: Yeah, all right, nephew, thank you. Coming up next, it is the Strawberry Letter. The subject is every time she calls him, he's over here. What you think it is too, We'll get into it right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com.
Speaker 1: We could be reading.
Speaker 12: Your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 13: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for what you hear it. This is a strawberry letter.
Speaker 1: Thank you, neph you.
Speaker 12: Dear Stephen Shirley, A subject every time she calls him, he's over there. I got ahead of myself, Dear Stephen Shirley. My boyfriend is married and we've been together for a year and a half. He calls me his wife two point zero or the new and improved version of his wife. We met when he came We met when he came in to pay his property taxes. He was so fine that all the women in my office did a double take. I started flirting with him instantly before one of the other girls snagged him. I gave him my number, and he came over later that evening. I greeted him in lingerie and I had cooked oxtails and rice.
Speaker 1: He kissed me in.
Speaker 12: The mouth and rubbed my body down. He said he had to feel all of my curves. He waited weeks to initiate sex because he said he was scared to fall in love with me. He asked me to be as girlfriend right after we made love for the first time. I've never asked him about his wife, family, or any of his personal business.
Speaker 1: I go with whatever he tells me.
Speaker 12: I cook for him almost every day, and we have dinner like we're a married couple. My neighbors know him and think he lives with me. I wonder if his wife knows he's not happy. Every time she calls him he's over here. He's forty three and I'm twenty seven, and he said he wants a child before he's fifty. I would be honored to have his baby, and he's asked me to get off birth control. I'm completely in love with him, but I don't want us to start a family until I know more about his marriage. His wife would have to accept me and our child into the family. I would like to find out more about him, but I don't want to run him off with lots of questions. How do I question him without sounding to nosy?
Speaker 1: What in a sister wife open marriage? Side?
Speaker 16: Pete?
Speaker 1: What is going on here? What is going on with you?
Speaker 12: Do you hear yourself? How crazy you sound? What married man?
Speaker 1: Is that fine?
Speaker 12: Where he's making you consider being honored to have his baby? And you think his wife will have to accept you and your child?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: You are delusional? No, she doesn't. I don't care.
Speaker 12: If he is telling you he's not happy. All married men say that. All married men say that. That's just to get you hooked. And let me tell you this. If he's that unhappy, don't you think he would leave her? But this way he doesn't have to leave. See that's what you that's what's going on here. This way he doesn't have to leave Miss wife two point zero or the new improved version of his wife.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have to do anything. You're doing everything you said.
Speaker 12: You go with whatever he tells you, and not that you care. But how do you think his wife would feel when she finds out your preg and with her husband's baby.
Speaker 1: So I say this to you.
Speaker 12: If you're so in love and you're in a relationship with this man, and it's so good and it's so tight, why are you afraid to talk to him?
Speaker 1: These are simple questions? Are you married? What's These are simple questions to ask.
Speaker 12: You're so bold everywhere else, but you flake when it comes to the reality of it all. Let this man go back to his wife or get a divorce, please, Steve.
Speaker 7: Lady, you know you kept taking this to a new level throughout the letter. I thought I had heard it, but you every paragraph you you upped it to a new level, to the point where I was going, oh my god, this is incredible.
Speaker 11: Who are you?
Speaker 2: Every time she calls him he over here?
Speaker 7: Okay, my boyfriend is married and we've been together for a year and a half. Okay, that ain't nothing new. I've heard that before. My boyfriend is married and we've been together in a half. That's a lot of that. Okay, I got that. He calls me his wife two point zero or the new and improved version of his wife. That's a little bit new now that line right there, I must admit I know a lot of friends of mine that's had affairs. I know a lot about this type of stuff. I've never heard the use of that before. I've heard it put to like, you know everything my wife ain't. But like Shirley said, all men are not happy when they have an affair. All of them say that. But I'm gonna tell y'all something about men. A lot of men can be happy and have an affair. It just depends on the first level of the man. If the thirst level is high, it's the sexual threshold is and it ain't getting met, he gonna go somewhere to get it met. And don't mean he don't love his wife, he don't want and he don't care about it. He just off tripping. Now that's a fact. Y'all might not like that. I'm just giving you facts. We met when he came in to pay his property taxes.
Speaker 2: He was so fine. All the women in my office did a double take.
Speaker 7: I started flirting with him instantly, before one of my other girls snagged him. I gave him my number and he came over later that evening. He came over that evening. God damn, not only was he fine, I must take my hat off to you, because something when you give me your number, I'm over there that evening you flapped out and paid my damn property tax.
Speaker 2: And that's that's that's a solemn ass moment in there.
Speaker 7: Ain't nobody in there, no, no nobody glad to pay TAXI girl, you had to be something then too.
Speaker 2: I greeted him in Launch and Ray.
Speaker 7: And I had cooked him oxtails and rife. What that threw me off? Oxtails and rice and laundry don't go together.
Speaker 2: A combination. I never had that.
Speaker 1: All right, listen right.
Speaker 2: On laundry and I'm smelling oxtails going on in here.
Speaker 1: You're confused?
Speaker 2: All right? That was funny.
Speaker 12: We're gonna have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the our Today's Strawberry Letters subject. Every time she calls him, he's over here. We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening hard Morning show, all right?
Speaker 12: Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry.
Speaker 2: All right, now, this letter is crazy, y'all.
Speaker 7: Like I told you before, as you go through the letter, it just ups, It just goes up and up and up. This woman who wrote this letter did not disappoint me. This is one of the most intriguing letters because it just elevates as we go. She's got a boyfriend who is married. They've been together year and a half. He'd have told her that she is his wife. Two point oh aknew a better improved version of his wife.
Speaker 2: Which don't mean he ain't happy with his wife.
Speaker 7: It's just you do some things she don't, which gave you the title of two point oh. Don't get it twisted. We met when he came in to pay his property tax. He was so fine. All the women in my office did a double tape. I started flirting with him instantly before one of the other girls snagged. I gave him my number, and he came over later that evening. Now let me tell you something. He might have been fine a girl. All right, now, I got tipped my hat tea because you gave him the number. He was over there that evening, so you obviously fine too. I greeted him in lingerie, and I had cooked ox tails and rice. Now that, like I said before, that's an odd ass combination. Lingerie, I just ox tails and lingerie. Its just it's just I've never seen that combination before. Because what I don't want to do is come over your house and see your fine ass and then all of a sudden think I'm over at my grandmama house.
Speaker 2: It just ain't adding. U don't know what you got to y'all. I don't know where you got the oxtails and rights from and all this. Heal and but I'm gonna tell you something.
Speaker 7: He threw his ass off a little bit too, though, And I know it did because I greeted him in lingerie and I had cooked our tails and right he kissed me in the mouth and rubbed my body down.
Speaker 2: He said he had to feel all my curves. She banged.
Speaker 7: There ain't no doubt about it. But all he did was kiss in the mouth. Because she said he waited weeks to initiate six. Well, that's easy because see when you came in there with that largerie, he thought it was on the crack it. Then when he smelled the moxtail through, his ass completely off. Yeah, he had to gather, so you know what the hell going on? Because he kept waiting on somebody to come out the back. You know it is Obama Hill.
Speaker 17: Or was.
Speaker 2: Who as you cooking for with his kids? We just happen to have.
Speaker 7: Oxtails and righte you sit up there and the neglige you got a largerie on him and you we got this oxtail juice splashing it just you know, once you have got some of that gravy on the front of your launaride you threw him off a little bit. Anyway, h He waited weeks to initiate sex because he said he was scared to fall in love with man.
Speaker 2: Great line, dog, wonderful line.
Speaker 7: He asked me to be his girlfriend right after we made love for the first time. I've never asked him about his wife, family, any of his personal business.
Speaker 2: I go with whatever he tell me. Who is this woman and does she have a damn this is amazing. You need to tell me.
Speaker 7: I've never asked him about his white family in his personal business.
Speaker 2: I go whatever he tell me.
Speaker 7: I cook for him almost every day and we have dinner like we a married comer. My neighbors know him. They think he lived with me. What you see how this letter just keep amping? He over that so much where they think he lived with him. I wonder if his wife knows that he's not happy. What every time she calls him? He over here? He forty three, I'm twenty seven. He said he wants a child before he fifty. Hey, man, hold up though, Hey, this was a letter just started turning into somebody heard before you seeing a girl that's twenty seven, you married you forty three, This curve thing so fine? You done told her you want a child before you fifty.
Speaker 2: Fine, dog, she fined, I want a.
Speaker 7: Child before I'm fifty. Then she said, I would be honored to have his baby. And he has asked me to get off birth control. Okay, now, my net, I've already asked who is this woman? Now I want to know who is this man? Because I ain't dog. You married and you didn't ask your girlfriend to get off birth control. I don't know if you see that wall you heading towards. Put this wall up, that dog, and you got your foot on the gas pedal. Then she said, I'm completely in love with him, but I don't want us to start a family until I know more about his marriage, but you are willing to start the family if you could find out more about his other family, because a marriage is a family. His wife this that is I told y'all to just keep going. His wife would.
Speaker 2: Have to accept me and our child into the family. What how you think, y'all? And you talk?
Speaker 7: Where are you writing this left from? What are you talking back? What kind of mess is this?
Speaker 16: So?
Speaker 2: Anyway you want to have to start a family? Tea? You know more about his man? His wife would have to accept me and our child and to the family.
Speaker 7: What the hell are you talking about? Somebody finna get killed? I don't know why that ain't in this letter you wrote everything else. His wife would have to accept me in my child too. I would like to find out more about him, but I don't want to run him off with lots of questions.
Speaker 2: What you ain't asked nothing?
Speaker 1: Nothing? All right, Steve? How do I.
Speaker 2: Question him without sounding too nosy? Nosy?
Speaker 10: No, I'm talking about having a damn favors.
Speaker 2: He'd have told you to get off Burke control. You pretty much ask him anything at this point.
Speaker 1: You're your comments.
Speaker 12: Leave your comments on Today's letter on Instagram at Steve Harve FM and check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast at the Free iHeartRadio app where free never sounded so good. Coming up next, Junior in Sports Talk right after.
Speaker 8: This listening morning show.
Speaker 1: It's time now for junior and sports Talk. What you got.
Speaker 9: Junior, Well, uh, don't forget the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 10: It's this Sunday.
Speaker 9: It's the game is in Orlando.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I know it's a flag football game at that so I like that. You know, it's just different, man. Just remember used to be you know, competition, not out here just playing.
Speaker 7: But you know, I understand because it never was a real competition because you can't ruin your career at the football game. You can't really hit nobody. I never watched a football game because it wasn't fun to watch.
Speaker 11: Well, it's gonna be sunny, but this unless yeah, this is uh we put in flags now holding them up. We do it, but we'll say shutting no. Shout out to c. J. Stride and Will Anderson, junr Man. They've both been selected to the Pro Bowl as rookies. First time two rookies on the same team have been selected to c J. Stroud, the quarterback for the Houston Texas, and Will Anderson junior from defensive end for the Houston Texas. They both were selected to the Pro Bowl as rookies, as the first time in the NFL history that's happened on.
Speaker 9: The same team.
Speaker 10: So shout out to them, man.
Speaker 11: But this next story, man, this is we just got into Black Heistray Month. But I don't know if y'all heard about the Jackie Robinson statue being vandalized. Yeah, down in Wichita, Kansas. And did everybody know Jackie Robinson broke the color barrier in nineteen forty seven in Major League Baseball. Well, somebody went down to a park, cut the statue off at the ankles, put in the trash can and burned it.
Speaker 2: Worldly. Yeah, and League.
Speaker 11: Forty two is a nonprofit of league for kids that want to play baseball in Wichita, Kansas.
Speaker 9: And they paid fifty thousand for the statue.
Speaker 11: Man, it was just supposed to be a symbol of unity, not just black kids that play out there, as everybody. Somebody that vandalized it. And we just got into Black History Month and it's Jackie rob It's a man.
Speaker 1: They don't have camera in the park area.
Speaker 7: They don't want you to vote, they don't want you to live in. They don't want you to go to school with them, to.
Speaker 2: This deep job.
Speaker 1: Stuff that was taking down and you.
Speaker 14: Know, the.
Speaker 2: People in this world, it don't change the man's greatness. And we're gonna put another statue up.
Speaker 7: We're gonna put another statue up, and then we're gonna put some cameras over there and you can bring your He'll be lass back down here if you.
Speaker 11: Want to, because you know, I.
Speaker 2: Send you to jail and they're gonna be waiting on you.
Speaker 9: That's all the all the ones that cut down jacket just say you cut that.
Speaker 7: But I can tell you right now, if they launch an investigation, they can find this guy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, they find.
Speaker 2: It's it's cameras everywhere, cameras everywhere.
Speaker 7: They could catch a truck coming up or somebody driving off at the particular time. Yeah, because they would know what time between what I was the statue last time they saw the statue when it was missing. They already ny and I gotta do is go get some cameras up the street about three heel billies.
Speaker 1: Well we gonna find out all right, thank you, Junior.
Speaker 12: Coming up at the top of the hour, A mailman needs some advice from you, Steve on how to handle an exhibitionist that he delivers mail to.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about this you're listening.
Speaker 8: Hard morning show.
Speaker 12: This one is from Gordo Steve in Jersey City. Orto says, there's a young lady on my route, and when I deliver her mail, she's naked. I think she's my true I think she sees my truck and then opens her curtains so she can flash me. I know for a fact that her curtains were closed when I passed by her house today, But by the time I got to her mailbox, she was on the couch completely naked.
Speaker 1: She ain't really in shape, but I'm still a man.
Speaker 12: Hey, Should I switch roots with my partner to see if she does it to him? Or should I ring this lady's doorbell and deliver the package she's been waiting for?
Speaker 7: Well, dog, I'm not I'm not gonna get in that with you. You done already said what you're gonna do you, But I am a man. She ain't that fine? Or should I rain the doorbell and deliver the package?
Speaker 2: Bro, that's what you're gonna do?
Speaker 7: What is all this switching routes with your partner for brother that that ain't even what this is about.
Speaker 2: Man, Don't this got one thing about it?
Speaker 14: Brother?
Speaker 7: Bruh, Hey, man, when the dude write me with his plan, you do know you're talking to another dude. Every dude listening to this show is what are you calling your friend from finished switch Routes for? And what's the problem. She ain't breaking the law, She in her house and she naked. But the thing is you interested though? Let's just leave it there, brouh. So here's the question. Do you want to go in and deliver the package? Or or or what are you gonna think?
Speaker 2: Because you know what package? You know what peg?
Speaker 1: Oh he never said that.
Speaker 2: I know that. Oh sure, come on.
Speaker 1: He just said she's not that in shape.
Speaker 11: That's all he said that he wants to go in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah he don't care, but I.
Speaker 6: Hell he.
Speaker 2: Not in shape.
Speaker 10: People.
Speaker 2: I'd have seen some in shape mail men, but most of them look just like that day.
Speaker 1: They look like what.
Speaker 2: And that's how I want my male man to look. It ain't nothing wrong.
Speaker 1: With it, all right, all right, you know he's going in there? Come on, all right?
Speaker 3: Uh uh?
Speaker 1: This one's from Linx in Oakland.
Speaker 12: Link says five years ago, my husband called to tell me he was back with his ex wife. I was cheating with one of his friends, so I didn't really care. The hardest part was divorcing him because he wouldn't talk to me. I was still dating his friend up until the friend died a few weeks ago, and my ex found out about our relationship after he saw me listed as his quote special friend in the obituary. My ex husband wants me to explain myself. Should I ignore him like he ignored me years ago?
Speaker 7: Absolutely? What is we talking about, faulk when you don't owe him nothing? He called y'all married. He called you and told you he going back to his ex. You didn't care because you was dating his best friend, one of his friends, up until a couple.
Speaker 2: Of weeks ago. His friend died.
Speaker 7: In the obituary, which I am telling you want somebody else wrote you don't write your obituary.
Speaker 2: He he the obituary said to.
Speaker 7: My special friend, somebody leaked that information to get you know it. He didn't type it. Matter of fact, he didn't even know he was gonna die. The most surprised person at the.
Speaker 2: Funeral is you need a person in the cast.
Speaker 7: So now, who decided to lead that information?
Speaker 2: Then your ex husband?
Speaker 7: Who was your husband who decided to go back to his ex wife?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Want you to explain something? You don't owe him nothing. Both of y'all was cheating on each other. You didn't have a valid marriage. What your y'all ain't friends?
Speaker 2: What bothers me most? And we don't talk no more?
Speaker 7: What what y'all Finnah start talking from now? Man, let us be about sometimes some of this stuff is real easy.
Speaker 19: You want to know about that special shout out, fuary, What is going who writes that?
Speaker 2: Who wrote that?
Speaker 1: He forgot what he did?
Speaker 7: I would just say I don't even know what they hail they talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, thank you.
Speaker 6: Steve.
Speaker 12: Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Steve.
Speaker 8: Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, listen up, Steve Harvey Nation.
Speaker 12: Imagine immersing yourself in timeless elegance at the Fountain Blue, Las Vegas with a President's Day Pampering package for two February seventeenth through the twentieth twenty twenty four. This package includes round trip coach airfare four to two hotels day, a three hundred and fifty dollars credit for dinner at Don's Prime Steakhouse, a one hundred fifty dollars credit for brunch at La Fontaine, and a five hundred dollars credit for a couple's massage at Lapis Spa and Wellness. That all sounds good. You can enter now and get rules at Steve HARVEYFM dot com. It is sponsored by the all new Fountain Blue, Las Vegas. That's Steve HARVEYFM dot com for all the info.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a.
Speaker 20: Greatish Friday, the Steve Harvey Morning Show live at Fountain Blue. Call join us, be a part of it. The excitement for thrills. Come and see the one and only in the entire cast live at the Fountain Blue. They'll be taking questions from the audience. You can sit in and see them and meet them and greet them. They'll be a meet and greet afterwards, and enjoy yourself at all the amenities offered by the family's brand new Fountain Blue Hotel.
Speaker 13: Make sure you go over this I Want to Harvey Photo boo where you can get pictures with Steve Harvey for the next two hours.
Speaker 2: There you go, ladies, and you'll.
Speaker 20: Each photo is ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna be shouting and will because I ain't gonna be that.
Speaker 12: All right, We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play around if would you rather?
Speaker 1: Right after this you're.
Speaker 12: Listening Steve Harvey Morning Show, it's time now for a rounded would you rather? Would you rather? Clammy damp feet or dry cotton mouth?
Speaker 3: Beat?
Speaker 2: Just always wet like that.
Speaker 1: Clammy damp you can give me that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, miss some shoes.
Speaker 7: Cotton mouth don't work with nothing, gotta work now, Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 12: Uncontrollable bad breath or unexplainable body odor?
Speaker 1: God, bad breath or body odor.
Speaker 2: I'm just.
Speaker 11: Who makes the would you rather?
Speaker 1: Committee?
Speaker 2: Man? I'm gonna go with I'm body.
Speaker 11: I ain't be fresh, but I have bad body.
Speaker 2: I just ain't gonna say nothing. I gotta get the body right.
Speaker 11: Talk too much wet show. You gotta talk say by myself. That's why I got the body of se.
Speaker 7: I take the body older you will, Yeah, just keep moving.
Speaker 1: You still stay in one place too long?
Speaker 2: But what was your description of the bad breath, she.
Speaker 1: Read that uncontrollable, bad breath. Controllable.
Speaker 7: You just control your mouth, just smelling like several things when it's closed. Yeah, one day you just open up your mouth and it's hot, garbage the one. Then one day you open up your mouth and you smell like feet.
Speaker 2: Then you got your mouth one day, and then you got exactly because we all know what that is.
Speaker 7: Now your mouth smells exactly like the crack and your You know where we're going with this hit. Now give me that body older and I behave. I'm sorry about that, y'all. I was just in the gym. I'm going to Steve. I ain't never smelled you like that, because you ain't never had nobody, man, Steve.
Speaker 2: Allright, man, he walked past you. WHOA you can't.
Speaker 7: I don't know what Steve doing. I ain't never had that, now, you know? Catch you sometimes?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 12: Would you like, uh, would you rather sex that only last four minutes each time? Or would you like would you rather sex for one full hour each time? Four minutes each time or one full hour each minute?
Speaker 18: Now inside boy outside, but I'm cold, I do the hour.
Speaker 7: But we're gonna have to limit the amount of times. No, we had to spread that out. I was young all day. What you need I'm back in the hour.
Speaker 10: You gotta take a break.
Speaker 2: He had to take a back hour. Sixty minutes is a long I need. I need a few days now. I'll all right. I wouldn't we do this hour of them all? It'll be hour. It ain't gonna be all the same.
Speaker 1: No, that's today's rounded. Would you rather? Thank you? Guys?
Speaker 12: Coming up next to our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with Steve Harvey's.
Speaker 1: Closing remarks right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening morning show?
Speaker 12: All right, Steve, Here we are last break of the day on this Friday. Speaking of Friday, nephew, another episode of Ready to Love tonight.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's some store?
Speaker 13: It's what Twist Turns and then Sexy Talk Gone Tommy Twist turns sext to Tommy and Tommy will it's Thomas.
Speaker 2: It's Thomas.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, you know it's the guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some since and some haven't. I haven't heard that yet, but.
Speaker 7: You know, we've heard Twisting turns, but I heard nothing about Sexy Thomas.
Speaker 19: They call you Tommy on the shows, tom They call you.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, wait, wait, I've never heard anything. No, you're here. Nobody say sexy Timmy.
Speaker 11: I've heard, yeah, I heard people say can you tell Tommy?
Speaker 10: How ya tell.
Speaker 7: The comments? I ain't even seen any of the comedy. Okay, we're gonna have to let me.
Speaker 2: Let me.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna start taking screenshots on some of these comments because I see now I'm being anyways respected by my rad Can you take the screenshot of all of them?
Speaker 5: Count?
Speaker 10: Yeah, don't count, you don't count.
Speaker 2: So how many we got all together?
Speaker 1: Junior four.
Speaker 7: Earlier surely did a story about the YouTube creators have created an AI page and channel that's targeted towards black celebrities. And this is all gonna be about rumor and in the window and things of that nature. My close remarks today is to remind us, try to remind.
Speaker 2: Us of who we really really are.
Speaker 7: You know, it's a sad state that these people and the first time you hear of them creating a page aimed at celebrities, they've decided to choose black celebrities and use AI to create fictitious stories about them. They used our names in particular. I'm in the story. But this is about everybody. Sayin't about me, This is about everybody. The danger in that is that please understand this ain't just some blog. YouTube is understanding what this is. YouTube is allowing this because YouTube makes money. Whether it's positive, negative, good or bad, Black or white, YouTube gonna make they money. So don't you think for one moment that YouTube is not aware of what's being done and what's coming and all this stuff about. We've demanded that two sites be taken down. Well, hen the damage is done. Now it's taken down after how many millions of views? Though, The sad part of it is, it's just like when TV network started up, when Fox first started up, when the CW first started up, when the WB started up. Do you know when you N first started up, they always start their main block.
Speaker 2: Of shows with black shows. They always do that.
Speaker 7: Sister, the Sister, Steve Harvey Show, Parenthood, all of that, they all get started, the Jamie Fox Show.
Speaker 2: They all start with black shows.
Speaker 7: Why because they know that blacks watch forty more television than does everybody else. And they can get a guaranteed audience if they put on black formatic shows. But as soon as the network gets the right number, that they want, they start.
Speaker 2: Canceling those shows.
Speaker 7: It happens every time, and the next thing, you know, the WBA black No Mo c w ain't black, No Mo upn Ain't Black, No Mo, Fox damn show Ain't black Nomo. You see how it works, y'all, because they know they study our patterns.
Speaker 2: Now, they've been online and they've.
Speaker 7: Watched us destroy one another, revel and relish in the fact that somebody is a hacking another black celebrity and we buying into it. They watching the highest rated podcast go out with fifty one million views, all because one person set up there and told lie after lie after lie, and negativity after negativity after negativity, and all the people he was talking about was black celebrities.
Speaker 2: They see this, and.
Speaker 7: Now they figured out a way to capitalize and monetize it themselves. But we keep doing it till ourselves and we keep wondering why we ain't getting nowhere. So why you're on these podcasts trying to blame one another for why you ain't successful.
Speaker 2: You're the reason. You're the reason.
Speaker 7: Why are we so insistent on destroying one another?
Speaker 2: Why brothers assistance?
Speaker 7: Why do we revel in reading this trash about one another and hit and then here what's crazy?
Speaker 2: Man, Let me show you how I work.
Speaker 7: Somebody tells a story about a celebrity, anybody, and it's negative and to get all these cliques, well, in order for you to get some new clicks.
Speaker 2: You add something to that story so you can.
Speaker 7: Get the people who look at that to click over to your page and see what else you're talking about. And they keep adding so every time you see the story, and then grew and grew and grew and grew, and next thing you know, it's this huge thing and it's all about us. Man. White people are not even doing this to theyselves. Asian community don't do it to themselves. Jewish community don't do it today self. We just keep doing it to ourselves man. And now they don't figure out a way to make a whole lot of money on it.
Speaker 2: And so now we're finl to be ai. Wow.
Speaker 7: Man, when are we gonna start caring about one another again? You know we used to, We used to care about one another, but we don't no more. We just care about our own pocket and what we can make. Like the brother with the podcast said, I got five hundred thousand new subscribers after that interview you that did it too well, No I wouldn't, but that's what we are to do. Y'all think about that today, okay, because it ain't gonna stop with celebrities. This is just the beginning. Those are my closing remarks. I'm gonna talk to God today because I need him to hear him, because people'll cover me through all the diseason, joining and get some God and you like y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all have great texts.
Speaker 12: For all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com.
Speaker 8: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show