Speaker 1: H there's the La Grand, then the Los Angeles a La Fasola Front Electric.
Speaker 2: Stois chargers, ed especial, especial super charged, the Special, the Pulo chargers, market lasts, Marcus Pedro.
Speaker 1: Common almost the room bargains, Huanos chargers and like Gada, the Grand Jim Harbor, Pancho Electric.
Speaker 3: Corp. The coms in.
Speaker 1: Conference, the Prince and La presents the Jim Harbor Pero local mass Pulo charger power is the.
Speaker 3: Las pieces.
Speaker 1: Per Via power being power or power the power specials Pluto charger power.
Speaker 4: So hermano, looky, look at you sent t and Fencia Princess, if we friends you leader in Nato tipoor on teople para no let minimo guando dijo basica mental n f A and porata. I want another shot at it at Portunia. Yeah, Granito le kedooportunia kero ser conocios como.
Speaker 5: Del mundo in.
Speaker 4: Multi place Yeah people conesos.
Speaker 5: Yeah it is alfriend.
Speaker 4: And no one was atimus in quantos loos para al no no no man amos are two portfo para parade cruiser is.
Speaker 3: Yea conferences. The Prince of the Jim Harbo and.
Speaker 1: P n Servido in particular have experienceial personal siendo charge of Tallavi then previleated thell was co jo come my brother into parts can control la passions of course a real professionally to las visto l it's a son and feeling colason partes me everything and pero I all go diferrente, I.
Speaker 3: All go f al goo.
Speaker 1: And too portando rio Marito, those chargers and and me the conomo inquente and me nunke wristo loud than its a.
Speaker 3: Vegas agstos to chips.
Speaker 1: Jim harbo jeva and then spanos nothing one b stoy ultram briento, then pero albia necessito two GISs a tennis sas on and comal no no no ermano, I am starving, Rico, I'm starving. We are starving cats know skitting Capto Yeah year Portolo is a president Joe or this Jega the partolos ravens algin casios scouts, alvin capas, portodos los neveles exist and then thro the la mesa n f al.
Speaker 3: Scouting Department as R I mean a giant spanos for.
Speaker 1: Glovision maso cosnslow and the scout is their okay and harbor the pa Sofia come on les media plant and pinto harbor. Explicato can throw the coach ye l Parcito. Then they keep a team Chapman the Chargers, the Sao University of San Diego bent On partsketball, Comgo the vessel campus and Pariado joam concerts So the San Diego us D not ungram football team lask On and.
Speaker 3: US the baseball and US the pero football.
Speaker 1: No the US the astag harborm us a campo because doesn't coach cont Bengoliso converted Josh Johnson Kevin the Oakland converting quarterback parala na.
Speaker 3: George Johnson either U s D.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not the comment so bensabily that trava. It comes to the quarterbacks Louimus Romanica Roman being a connel breag Roman Cordinalana call those quarterbacks can use sal Colin kaepern belong your Nevada.
Speaker 3: Ravins but prices and they say, oh, yes, the person.
Speaker 1: Is a convention super Bowl quarterback Bank And I said, lookayes cap pass the harbor conjestin her keen.
Speaker 5: Per mano. You growl like the podcast the.
Speaker 4: Menu sando la perlitas, hando harbor dan sugferencia prenzafrom being in the sante s your mo when when the parade kipo, kipo no harbor. Thing is comma now the under the team post and diego Como goes through Como create programatta.
Speaker 5: Competence and the LoVa and charges and o. Yeah it simple. I can't I put in.
Speaker 4: Potential brando ste calamament, no fund you know per potential exit ok alg pi lamentaulment and trena palau. The gamost character is Kippo for inconsistencia inconsistenci harba its total contral inconsistencial.
Speaker 5: But can you know you exact Jim harba.
Speaker 4: Tem don't come in certa transformat the programmatas I I the ones in try locate.
Speaker 3: Le.
Speaker 4: Are you hungry you want to eat? Well, there is a there is a all you can eat right here. Yeah yea commer bueno a co con cantas parke comas be entra Michigan Filmo for Jesse minters cordinal and really that to l really is Ben Herbert l.
Speaker 5: Or la party physica p or physical g j J. What the Herbert okay.
Speaker 3: J J.
Speaker 4: What the tipo isado the total contradation can charges and at the momento pork I can be and l gipo your yeah, j J.
Speaker 5: What your yeah?
Speaker 4: And toss finale men mio then t that the that then that sky is it a fantastico altovel comes sentiment tolo patios.
Speaker 1: And manos come the coop plo no rojas carbon boy este menu restaurante, Yes, loca locum in canto I much processor sting was.
Speaker 3: Getting rest to rest.
Speaker 1: Parts part plant amimen can too Jim harbordestillo.
Speaker 3: Requs Derwin James. Oh ye Derwin James is in proto tipo tipo Jim Harbor and sakipo.
Speaker 1: Fuerte intelligende versati leader come respira foot ball American Derwin James. Yeah, there is a ta pasila artist como Harbor par Derwin to necessary part and it's a defensive power offense mention.
Speaker 3: You know I mentioned Malik Neighbors was there on Brack Bowers case.
Speaker 1: Who are to Brock Bowers playmaker football player to alpe letter the football play lor como and como port physical and communs a port, the physical ladilina masam and offense defense or special teams called liffense weepends, can wefense Okay, yep, yep. They call faith family football familiar football Americano. He come, and he said, the investors parish to adon. Yes, Frank, practical family harbor porlo vista familia nia come massa ben yeh jim harbor contos stas letilo the football football and pipo football Americano, disciplino football American.
Speaker 3: Establisher.
Speaker 1: Take the rest, Karen pappas football primero in principle, in protect herlo in protect herlo in prote.
Speaker 3: Like like corona.
Speaker 4: So yeah, totalment there word dam been okay yet defense what Coqui and pero comenmost the quarterback lore pro prote shu ambient soul primero protelo an important la salas as you know he's a boy some professional yah the college. Yeah, some fortes in double the forty location a persona no mal treve ma forte barsona normal, toda villa pass your parapartamento passed you to the como and traines antes ports complica lo partillo whole pies to work and person keep visico the latter and come in and Lina contact is a party, gonna keep a tennis partamental, you know.
Speaker 5: Jim Harbabama, So we're gonna set the tone. Tras Pers, you know.
Speaker 4: Loky am Can Tras Bartrio. I was in terminos in bono paraso necessitas, the Totila Conference Prince with the Apparai and final de la Conference Americana Man John Harbys Bartio contra those Kansas City chiefs. Janet Comins had in claro contando para.
Speaker 5: Herbert O yamente.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Derwin James sim Brazil, Yeah, who are protop They look on the Harbard He's the one a ju on football physical, Derwin James, the vero per la Vito equals it wal there Win Quin and Allen Dambian Otto ke part the alguna manera yagon. The jeortis was certain. In Portante para contra tolpe al tamferte me you ra Shan Slater Dambien then Troy Loke Ju Tavian doneta momentos yavla practical ament gontos k yaa comunical practical ament gontos tan Let's go coach let's go, let's go. We can't wait to spear and ken communes and travabo our pasola conference prince a presentation. That's effect that he was there said look in harbor a lok re quip our commune is a real mental and the talvila prince remant important to too comun ye tela passo con former super po technico ken then el re.
Speaker 3: Yees so standing portante.
Speaker 1: Still the football and loka mentioned and loose numbers not camos esc commenter.
Speaker 3: According to the last defense.
Speaker 1: He was still okay, Still a lot of ravens, Still a lot of the ravens ports. Still ravens are defense. He still a ravens ala. The tomor decision is.
Speaker 3: In a draft board.
Speaker 1: Alhill is the draft CONVERTI speaks and picks the compensation keeps Massa compens those drafts. Paralu is Emperor Saba movie and packs the compensation. Cuerpoea impact on ravens tolls and on next man up for the parana para hure f inuerpol compo cuerpos comb the country radaways see the those ravens bacco post or tan being.
Speaker 3: Are under tale.
Speaker 1: Those ravens no assassin as radas can deliver the worst when the templan sonos focus squando.
Speaker 3: Espa specific.
Speaker 1: In Leego and the Philosophy Ravens Lester's un minimum veterans, minimum Pagado incentios to whoever Lessai extra Whoever.
Speaker 3: From Mike Williams. Lesson is a part of upont the Hollywood Brown.
Speaker 1: Communic Cano Stavon Ravens Hollywood Brown bi talent numbers.
Speaker 3: Got a compensation pick. It's a total depo movie.
Speaker 1: Mean Alaro those drafts Hollywood Brown leg with endossaviation in Tambien Kuando cortar the juel sorry is no respecto, then mucho talento pro then planket mus Noah care sing play.
Speaker 3: Specifical c n a Roman are you ya?
Speaker 1: Mosque style numbers who kindle the Devil and you are Lalinia you know cast brother cant but me couse the loos big boys to a Cado big boy, Okay, get.
Speaker 3: You in the Mane traversel p.
Speaker 1: S, Tip Yellow say who Mad Russian Slater Kell and Singer too, Translators who comfation free safety, strong safety and then instruction on uh Rassian Slater and not a credit man credit to this technic Thomas classes com yellow most and footballer man los camast includes the quos not condo who you feels.
Speaker 3: Called the j K.
Speaker 4: Common platta labaso no no no no no totalment versus shack shack is a shack fra. The said, yeah, Perro, if you haven't done it, I don't believe you. Yeah, it's s shaq prefacin yeah yeah yeah, Aya, cassos al contrado yeah yeah. And the tinto the board is don't tell or taln figure on yeah, revetta hug coming and perfect position on Pacifica, the harbor, La prince a Portancia, the la Lino Fencia. They see as that Cassie in sulitari repet passapo a complete the mient.
Speaker 5: Relation.
Speaker 4: Now yeah, tipo conditional sin in frint Yeah, come santo co como, come algo compacto party in completeo in complete, burgoo harbadgay you know you nadi Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lookaya commentary last rest the football told us resposition totals the pandemos. They went depends, they went travcoda to a line o line no depend that went travaco nads is the most compact.
Speaker 4: You may may sell as a Pligandolo fasil look gas act total parts yeah yeah, the insert the com it ye fast, the party, the Julis.
Speaker 5: Al tura, the look Penso and in Lultimo.
Speaker 4: Roy Sion Johnson for him, kasar con try pickings Sero yeah come come come Olo sam part Kipo a come on, come on the el Pato and trinas and as the more important clarissimo a corilla plot Yeah, ila on Harbor goodo is accountability Lamo Joe jo.
Speaker 5: Percio.
Speaker 4: They try again Altura the justin Herbert yet the Keipo, Yeah it am being log hel Retto can tell a connect the depot Manos implemented can yeah, I can't I car and says in the como attack and draft to the I a certain importante look.
Speaker 5: At the georgis.
Speaker 3: Exactly, I mean the yeah he's on the star.
Speaker 1: Mentioned the Puna Rason when Brown your tis Brown is the kera assistant.
Speaker 3: And giants giants and.
Speaker 1: Eletro terminosrtis proportis and al quentest. Mario mentioned Jim Harbor, but no specular Canoe the pomo Joe Ortiz in Como relation alas philosophy Amos, Jim Harbo and Neel Devermann. In como John carbon Ellen and k l Man, damas n Ravens over okay, John l I is on the eligo quando John this sta persona alta cali tratatos to rano John Constanta and Kenes Loro. And you know that persons presides portolo call in como se pieces Joe or this philosophia se Lean Trellis mamose I know keero in ferrari para Keeroke her Piva, playmaker al necessitas. Yeah, I used on the central que los chargers and kto Peck Bengalo port hot termin ark on a Brock Bowers, Malik neighbors or s a right tackle u stanto. So when come through Rahan right costando those chargers and a little into pickun okay ten up mass urgensia in particular parallel position the quarterback depending the capac Marvin Harrison, then through the pick the dreg may the repente. J. McCarty is the sense bro I peoples and bring Kars then to the top five Kestana fara the lon Paravaco. The philosophiat Ravens is on the second compensation picks okay, it's slent kind of you know, and mene y masa pic par duds a quarterns Ravens, it's a pick.
Speaker 3: Termina country so.
Speaker 4: Landota Andando okay, Loo Como com real Efecto log Chargers and the ruff a man in part of the who Argum Canta Men, Canton Men, Canta brock Bowers, then Canta Romeo Dunes the Washington.
Speaker 5: Except except alc neighbors.
Speaker 1: Daniel Jeremiah okay, who says charge Daniel reported the Daniel jermyas the slalo las califica romod.
Speaker 3: This is a.
Speaker 5: Draft.
Speaker 4: The total draft is in the Judge of Washington, Harrison Junior, No para lakinta par laquinta position a world want to go Fenci Prince one though Harbard is get to keep up Corrella Belote, the harb is a get to keep up prote Here adjust in Herbert total party or Lanino and you need to momental l c charge here as in Herbert anel correata ael k lk momento no masaoni propos you know in Sante save Jack practical.
Speaker 5: And Corlin, what did that? Corlins?
Speaker 4: Who are most important Tia who are clubbyl Pegamento, Talana and Cia and Simmel who are worth map and numerous Yeah, Iagos and Centro Yeah that Jim Harbor is for tallesl and no com plus us. Yes you recommend the comre in Plasa soon and who are the calibre Corey Lensley.
Speaker 5: In his opposition to us?
Speaker 4: To us what centro leg Yeah will club you will club Brendon Himes the jen and and in in his opposition.
Speaker 1: But I mean yes, most clap yellow Mosak Brendan Hims, M Devlin, Superman nuevo and in Trinalodo la lina offensive a devilin fan called Buffalo BeOS los coat to salombre Comiri is save identify car Talento is a Carl Maximo and three unto Joe Buglement, Joe Bugo baros number repent. Joe Bugo's is a quadron Lo comosos Hags Los cor Chinos and Washington and China. Joe Bugo a Lombria Lina of Enciva. He is a Stelo the coach, he said Impress Mai master Motiva Solos coaches.
Speaker 3: The chair the s brand.
Speaker 1: No tre Pipkins economic coming the con be any paraos chargers com back up, pork, I meanel, Justin Herbert and Letter get in those chargers anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Correctletos and totally key pm. Okay, this spot canendoes in the dunks Guganda basket.
Speaker 3: This is to Trey Pipkins, Ali Gion.
Speaker 1: Johnson on the PO as full time Masta lento para generally passing possibly the con.
Speaker 3: See those chargers that are paint rush.
Speaker 1: Out.
Speaker 3: No no, no no, I said sans later two point rich with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm okay with I'm okay with with Let's go, come on, come on, let's go.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, that's awesome. Cond just seen her. Okay, you know what I raised. Okay, let's go.
Speaker 3: This is okay, Harva.
Speaker 1: Almost it okay, but better than the harbor tengo yeahs and the family faith, we fans and the Lombardies as miss Mamoiselle when it is relentless.
Speaker 3: And the power of power, the power everything better okay, mass.
Speaker 1: Mego stole it all Okay. Justin lost the sea process. They were kada, they lost Thero's castle. Talent Gata snap them boys ever told those Lostillo's case convertio and whoever macor the contador respect on basic Comenta London, and there is the masque Perlo and environment in that position on the hour see Lo pro teke.
Speaker 5: Promo camp Yeah yeo.
Speaker 4: However, in the conference prensado okay, I get that this is why porquet depos now poor ken and our parados enter and being a Lomeo socialist rebent harb paradolos the.
Speaker 3: You know and.
Speaker 5: Yeahl mundo.
Speaker 4: Professional and percento gordiel c and perciento pero the CAF and the mundo no no harbon capparao you know s yeah, come move out in the sad Adjain.
Speaker 5: Herbert Kelloo, Caro quarter and Paz and f.
Speaker 4: Herbert are roto totlos records Caroto gone, uh sho Conna Anthony Lin Conna, Joel Lombardi gon Brando siy yeah gone, livers of what come played them tintos in quarter records Cavi and ante quarter back in our dinner Jim harbor a harbor guando presciso kes exacto guandover exact.
Speaker 5: Jan Jano t.
Speaker 3: A o.
Speaker 4: So always remember that game okay romo, or remember that game okay is it.
Speaker 5: Quentin Johnson.
Speaker 4: Cape with a Quentin Johnson your samos, Yeah.
Speaker 3: To yourmos look camos and this was a.
Speaker 1: Port congreen bay you know Antelo Momento, noom cab your nice harse Pani Malammy boy Malami les prometto in tonses is to as as I said, Noel and the men he concresses in year two be.
Speaker 4: Recognized Adjasin and in a blab Justin Albert Yeah, and Tom says and Mond yeah, Primo pensa burque, just Pritalo Boro pres Yeah, so Leno and Fernando attacked the rectory and Funnando.
Speaker 5: Who can Tredian?
Speaker 4: Okay, you wanna q R and there come n to so like Jim Harvell, Saltol, Francisia kel look spra to ver the Justin.
Speaker 3: Herbert spewer you never on the Justin kerber.
Speaker 1: Dons is too okay, Yes, let's boy, mamosa justinkerberta the matrix Quandol Neo as balas neo in neo repente Toloe frenno Gardello.
Speaker 3: Pick so the Justin Herbert apart Yeah.
Speaker 1: And ok like you mention a diferend mariagelosophis as me and test As Ketamandi and the no says to Shange mamos part change t in Testagals.
Speaker 3: Joe Lombardi Testabisi.
Speaker 1: Testavalisiono, Kellen Moore, Kellen Moore, Contravaco film semi okay, quarterback in College Lombardy, No stikingcosamas Aldo the People's Postalley North, New York Cy like Grand Present divisions who Gar Niles on Intelligent on Wise men and Football Americano Pedro, just In Herber, Alvin k Pienza e comp Football American's My former Jim Harbor Harbor, Friday Night Lights, quarterback pass and those quarterbacks Las Blue says, see guy in New York City, Michigan and being in Oregon.
Speaker 3: Nari Harbor.
Speaker 1: Is kamala almost looky, he said to the shack shack levreda Harbor.
Speaker 3: See Harbor is a.
Speaker 1: Shack, said position in the quarterback shaq Le Canada Harborne. This says Herbert d Na our own master. Jed, I ort to see Lobi one Yoda sky Walker, Yes, just and.
Speaker 3: Herbert and Company like just in Herbert Chargers Conference Americana.
Speaker 5: I want a super bow yeah atta look the final.
Speaker 4: Causes Chris meant Herbert, nots you, not sambo del juego and management man. It was dud juando guando por port kippo or primiero tempo. But Juego un attacked the retric real men fun You attacked the retrial total liver of C one. Two tiers attacked the rector. I M p al menu okay, packing address, quad attacking PRA and more more complicated. Yes, look transformer, I just In Herbert, la kappa in total of partio possibly no ela.
Speaker 5: Yes, I dontla presenzia.
Speaker 4: Jim harbat importantemos, param s man Gela, contra dance, contradactions importante. Then through Henleres Elitorial, La Francisia in Guantoa, Loo l de Credi Wilida, the present Mercado, the Melatto, just In Herbert, Jim Harba, pa speliando por Los Angeles, Aura City, Rama, Para for the Crown.
Speaker 5: Jewel Comis and Lombardi Trophy.
Speaker 4: Volta is located Jim Harby log gated chargers La families. But to mar much sacrificio pero aeta aeta, perando premio premio maximom. Majority of the parties professionality loss supertson.
Speaker 1: Una Cultura Bassada and a leg three c that period Punto Finale, Pancho Pinto Adria Marquis and Comditions and the Pulo Chargers Paris, the Campagne and trend promet ms portogether, the Jim Carbot, Joe Ortiz, La Familia Spanos, pam not caring sta no no no no no verita, Jago macon Stella told Missis and chargers in tengo Vosa La Familia Spanos and the camp and Ardi Canolo Sierra, Marlon mccreeb es a Lamente back into Fumble and Momentous Polemos single artantass Pasaron and e parial can to another ci Cavada Forma, the Quipo, the Chargers to vilas ps Paragon partios s the Disa sell movimento, no moviment to my your ganetto. There's a Klafamilia Spanos, DNA l Mandol knows the Hero comman pest Almost We're all in. I think I'm gonna not system of listen list painting, painting water, Let's fly automodical Jim, and I'm gonna say, let's appin.
Speaker 2: Goos puto Chargers.
Speaker 6: He soon product the air game The Quitan Cain, the Chargers radio network Football Americano, Those l A. Chargers