Speaker 1: Today on the weekend, my friends, thank you so much for being here.
Speaker 2: We're playing again and we love when you tweet us.
Speaker 3: Do we call it tweet still? We can still do that, right, No, I call it girl. Just follow us on all the socials at Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 4: That'll be deer.
Speaker 2: And today is the day where alexis our gen Zer gets to ask me questions about her generation.
Speaker 4: Are you nervous? Are you scared? You know, I'm.
Speaker 3: Feeling younger every day, so you're not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hear you, girl.
Speaker 2: Really, my face cream is working really well. I I just saw a whole report about how gen Z is not aging. Well.
Speaker 4: Did you see that. I have seen some girls and I'm like, you're not fifty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that us older millennials are doing a lot better.
Speaker 4: And that's me talking about a lessons so I can get the face cream.
Speaker 1: I told you I don't have money for a dermatologist. So all right, okay, let's get to the first question.
Speaker 2: What do you got?
Speaker 1: All right, We're gonna get right into it. A song that is always stuck in my head. Jack Carlo is loving on me. Oh yeah, okay, and it's now his longest leading single. Right after first class was the last one. Yeah, you know, and so you for a few weeks now have challenged me to fill in the lyrics. Sing good okay, so now you get to experience it yourself. In you'll finish the sentence we're going to go through, you know, if you're the main chorus.
Speaker 3: Okay, pay okay after I love this song.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's see.
Speaker 2: I do feel like a little inappropriate when I've sung the lyrics with my kids in the car, and oh it's so weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My first grader in the back seat the other day was like, he's a vanilla likes that type of ice creat.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, let's go.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, that's not the first part you could get. I'm starting with that.
Speaker 4: So okay, I'm vanilla baby.
Speaker 3: I'm vanilla baby, but I ain't. When's the whips and chains right before this?
Speaker 4: Okay, go you can I'm vanilla baby.
Speaker 3: I'm vanilla baby, I'm ice cold.
Speaker 4: No, but I'm back and came. We're back to the second one now, but I ain't.
Speaker 3: But I ain't boring baby.
Speaker 4: There was no killer baby. You got the baby. You know she's twenty eight telling me she's thirty. I'm still a baby.
Speaker 1: Why would I get love from Detroit like Vanilla Baby, kill a baby, A lot of babies.
Speaker 4: And the thing about your boy is I don't.
Speaker 3: Like no whips and cheese.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can't tie me down, but you can put your loving on me.
Speaker 4: You'll give me to you with your loveing on me. Let's play it for.
Speaker 3: I'll choke you, but I ain't no Killer Baby twenty eight telling me I'm still a baby. I can love Detroit light skill a baby.
Speaker 4: The other thing about your boy.
Speaker 1: Is, anyway, there you go a lot of babies.
Speaker 2: Able to play the dirty version because it's the podcast. I was going to say, I don't remember that choke you, but I guess that's not.
Speaker 4: And they know Killer Baby. They take killer out on the radio. That's why I don't know.
Speaker 3: Any explicit.
Speaker 2: Well sometimes mama does. But that's when we go back to the nineties.
Speaker 1: Alright, yeah, all right, well, okay, John.
Speaker 4: Head, I love that song.
Speaker 3: I like I've been trying to get Jeffrey to parody that song.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't happy yet actually say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure he'll do it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Next up, we're going to talk about the Guinness World Record for the most viewed TikTok of all time.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, it's by a guy named Zach King.
Speaker 1: Okay, and he actually has the first, third, and fourth most viewed videos of all times.
Speaker 2: Okay, heard, and I know Zach, Zach saying hey, he's what Zach?
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, we're going to talk about his number one video, and I need you to tell me what it's a video of.
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna give you options, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: And this video has over two point three billion views, bill b I just look today. Two point three billion views, over twenty three million likes, and over six hundred thousand comments.
Speaker 3: So it's something that speaks to everyone.
Speaker 4: Is it? And I'll give you the list after, okay.
Speaker 1: A a cat with its head stuck in a jar, b a guy flying on a broom, a beer pong trick shot, or d asmr of styrofoam rubbing together.
Speaker 5: Hit it, Ashton, I know, alright, here's the list, dude, my worst saying it's either styrofoam rubbing together or when styrofoam's really tight in a cardboard box and you have to pull it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am ruined for a week afterwards.
Speaker 4: It's because you do to your oh half god.
Speaker 2: Okay, I am actually gonna eliminate cat with his head stuck in a jar. Al Right, I'm just gonna take that one off. I think it's done too many times. I don't think it's gonna be the number one.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I remember a video of the guy flying on a broom. It's like he made it's really cool. I feel like he made a Harry Potter costume or something, and he used mirrors to make it look like he was like legit flying.
Speaker 3: But those trick shot videos are amazing.
Speaker 1: I follow Dude Perfect and they have, like I have over one hundred million subscribers.
Speaker 2: I follow that that woman that does the golf trick shots. Oh yeah, and she's like smoking hot and she does these golf trick shots that are all those unbelievable.
Speaker 3: So I'm between those two.
Speaker 2: But since I can picture a TikTok of a guy flying on a broom, That's what I'm going with.
Speaker 4: All right, let's find out where is he? Zack. You have achieved the Guinness World Records titles for most convideo on TikTok. Congratulations, You're officially amazing. What's a trick Absolutely, it's actually really cool, unillusionist in all his videos. That's shocking.
Speaker 2: You've seen it, because you know, I'm brilliant Harry Potter right now. And I think it came up because we dressed as the Harry Potter cast and so on TikTok for inspiration, and that's when I saw it.
Speaker 1: I think he's actually like on a skateboard with like a mirror, but it looks like he's fine.
Speaker 2: He does a lot of work in him, so I feel like he deserves it. Zach.
Speaker 4: If you're listening to Jeffrey, all right, good job.
Speaker 1: Last question, all right, we have to talk about the movie Sulburn as much as we can talk about it.
Speaker 2: Have you seen it, Jose I watched this before Christmas, before I knew what it was with my parents that.
Speaker 4: The movie you want to watch the parents is an adult film.
Speaker 2: You will never feel as awkward as you do watching this film by yourself, let alone sitting next to your mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I was just talking to our hair person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Alexis and I share the same hair person, and she's like, I watched this and I knew immediately it was written by a woman. She goes, because there is no one as psycho as a woman, and there is.
Speaker 3: No one that if a man wrote this.
Speaker 2: It would be like, oh, somebody comes around the corner and get stabbed.
Speaker 3: No, no, she goes.
Speaker 2: I watched that bathwater scene and I said, yeah, that's a woman who came up with this idea.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well also Sensus. Yeah. So it has Jacob Alordi.
Speaker 1: In it, Barry I can't say his last name, that's all right, a lot of famous people, and the song from Murder on the dance Floor on it.
Speaker 4: It's fyral on TikTok this song.
Speaker 1: Right, a lot of people recreating his dance with the end, yes, which is a great scene.
Speaker 4: It really is.
Speaker 1: And you know, I looked up he had it took eleven tries to perfect that scene.
Speaker 2: Really, Oh man, he must be as bad at dancing as you are in my life.
Speaker 1: But actually, one scene from this movie it inspired Etsy and Amazon's to create something based on it once the movie was out, and it was actually gifted to Jacob Alordi on the tonight show Oh my God, and I need you to tell me what.
Speaker 2: It was on Etsy, I feel like it has to go to the bathwater because in one of the scenes jose he drinks bathwater.
Speaker 3: That's all I'll say. Expression, Or it could be the grave scene when he's at the grave.
Speaker 4: Do you do the grave scenes improv? How disturbing is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I thought about that, And imagine again if anyone's listening nose scene, If you're the producer and someone just starts doing that improv, I think I'd be like.
Speaker 4: No, they're artists.
Speaker 3: Keep those cameras rolling.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go with they sold some sort of like bath bomb for your bath Okay.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me play the clip from the tonight show. Okay, do you want to smell your own candle? Is Jacob Lordy's bathwater?
Speaker 3: Yes, bath bomb.
Speaker 4: It was a candle that was sent in to his bath water bath. That's the first guy ever that can sell his own bath water.
Speaker 3: Watch the movie.
Speaker 4: But you'll understand myself though.
Speaker 3: Don't do it with your parents, okay.
Speaker 1: Because you know I like watching movies with my dad, so I appreciate that warning.
Speaker 3: No, no, don't okay, just say no dad, just say no.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Okay, Well that comes to an uncomfortable conclusion. Really great job, Thanks, have a great weekend, and we'll be back Monday with a brand new show.
Speaker 3: Thanks for being with us, it's work and Jeffrey in the Morning