Speaker 1: It's the radio segment that sunk his entire life savings into a fun new product he wholeheartedly believes in, But after making sixty thousand of them to sell, he realized inflatable dart boards, oh, really only good for a one time year. Yeah, so make sure to buy him and packs up one hundred yeahs. Back to the inflatable drawing board with Laser Stories, the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser. Those other bulls eye boneheads just don't. This first laser story is out of South Carolina. A couple named Joshua Harvey and Rosie Smith got into not one, but two high speed chases in a single day last week.
Speaker 2: Do you get away from the first one to be able to do the second one?
Speaker 1: I'll get into it here. And it's not even the most interesting part of the story because the first one happened around nine am on Monday, early morning thing because the cop was trying to pull them over for expired tags and Joshua was driving their black Honda Sedan and managed to get away. Put that on their next commercial, so you'd think that they'd lay low after that, but cut to two forty five that afternoon. The same day, they got into a second chase. This time, Rosie was behind the wheel of a white Honda Sedan because it turned out they'd spent the entire day spray painting it to fool the cops.
Speaker 2: Got her. Must have been so tired.
Speaker 1: Obviously didn't work because like Alexus's tanning appointment, it was a bad spray job. Yeah, and plus they kept the same license place with the expired tag. Yes, okay. The second chase ended with police disabling their car on the highway.
Speaker 2: You know that man is blaming it on the woman's But.
Speaker 1: Here's the fun part. When the sedan came to a complete stop, the couple opened their doors to make a run for it, and for some reason, a dog followed them, along with a cat and then four chickens the car. It was Old McDonald's. Animal Control dealt with the runaway livestock, and Josh and Rosie got taken to jail.
Speaker 2: It's like you could put chickens and a cat in the same car and everybody's cool. Everybody's copacetic.
Speaker 3: I hope they arrested them all too.
Speaker 1: The chickens had little handcuffs on. The cops called them the Bonnie and Clyde wannabes. Yeah, I still knock off.
Speaker 2: I do see them all in black and white striped outfits.
Speaker 1: This next laser story is out of Pizza Palace. Nothing worse than craving your favorite takeout food only to show up at the restaurant and see a sign on the door that they're temporarily closed.
Speaker 3: Man, or in my life, when I go to order delivery and it's the one day a week the fun places closed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Monday is your hard dayDay.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what happened at a Pizza Hut branch. But what the sign said left wanta Be customers completely speechless because taped right on the front door a white piece of paper red Sorry for the inconvenience, but due to unforeseen circumcisions, the dining room will be closed tonight.
Speaker 3: No circumcision. Oh gosh, unhappy hours.
Speaker 1: You already guess. The restaurant sign quickly went viral. There's a joke here about leaving a tip, but I'm too tired of work it out. Also, someone said half expected to see incontinence instead of inconvenience, and I appreciate the help. Unforeseen Circumcisions is the name of my new bands.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People also started sharing their run ins with terrible type of one said. A convenience store once posted a sign that read shoplifters will be prostituted or maybe I'll do it on purpose street. See me take these snickers. This next Lazer store is out of Valentine's Day headquarters.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Normally there isn't much overlap between wanting to send a significant other cookies and wanting to break up with them. But yeah, if you do fit into that category, you now have an option because Insomnia Cookies is offering a limited edition new twelve pack on their website called the It's Not Me, It's You Package, So you can choose a dozen cookies that you want to send to your soon to be X and it'll include a handwritten breakup note on the inside of the box.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, The soundest part is I probably would still eat them, wall cry.
Speaker 1: It's nice to give them the gifts so that they can eat their feelings right afterwards. It's very considerate. You can't say anything too spicy, though, but there are four options they give you. It's not Me it's you. Oh, there's You're sweet but not my flavor.
Speaker 3: I like that one because it's kind of funny, like to laugh and then cry.
Speaker 1: There's I have the hots for your roommate kind of hard and we're done. Have a nice life. The direct one.
Speaker 2: God, you really hope that the other person did something real wrong in that relationship. The delivery driver dropping these off, does he make eye contact? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Insomnia said in a press release that this is a quote very unseerious way of ending things, since warm cookies are better than a cold heart.
Speaker 3: Okay, trying to make it sound sweet.
Speaker 1: The pack, if you're interested, starts at thirty dollars. Oh and brook. Apparently there is a box of cookies waiting for you up at the front door from your husband, So then you check that out.
Speaker 3: When they're down with.
Speaker 2: Laser stories, eat them and not listen to the message.
Speaker 1: This next laser story is out of the happiest place on Earth.
Speaker 2: There Disney, Oh my bedroom?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, oh god, not after the cookies. Oh. A TikToker named Matthew Abeles who has six hundred and forty five thousand followers less than our show, by the way, stepping up, Matt Atbrooke and Jeffrey, we'll follow us on TikTok and make Matt feel super insecure. But he just found a ticket booklet from nineteen seventy eight for Walt Disney World that was just collecting dust.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it was booklet.
Speaker 1: It was originally purchased for eight dollars and did not have an expiration date on it.
Speaker 2: I think back in the day.
Speaker 1: I'm not positive.
Speaker 2: I think that you used to have to have tickets to pay for the rides.
Speaker 3: Like, oh really, I've heard in j I know because I watch a lot of Disney Dogs that the original tickets from the original years are super valuable.
Speaker 1: But because he's a TikToker and this is good con ten, he decided to fly out to Orlando to see if the tickets would still work.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, wait a minute, I thought he's gonna sell them.
Speaker 1: And when he went to the turnstile with his forty six year old ticket, the lady stamped void on it. That's value, and then she replaced it with a brand new pass good for the entire day. That's a no. One should be y.
Speaker 3: That's awful.
Speaker 2: No, it's nineteen seventy eight.
Speaker 1: It's not an original ticket.
Speaker 2: I don't know here, No, I think that's a So he went to Disney World for eight dollars, is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: They gave him a one day ticket, which today is worth one hundred and sixty four bucks.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And afterwards Matt said, quote, I can't believe that this actually worked, dude.
Speaker 2: I bet it's so much more joyous to experience Disney World when you only have to pay eight dollars. You know, It's like, how food tastes better would you get it for free?
Speaker 1: Thetone seems so long. Yeah, he hasn't been three hour wait already. Yeah, it's even better when you climb the fence to get in. So exciting. Speaking of visiting the happiest place on Earth, how about we crowdfund this guide to send him to Disneyland someday because he's always wanted to see Cinderella's Glass Slipper up close in person. It's been a dream of this. That sound means laser stories come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Frouking Jeffrey in the morning