Speaker 1: So this is embarrassing. Had to show my husband that we had a podcast yesterday and how to download it. So, Michael, honey, if you're listening, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: It's time.
Speaker 1: Oh and don't forget to follow the podcast too. All right, the show starts now.
Speaker 3: It's Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning. And wherever you are, if you're driving at home or still stuck in the ballpit of chucky cheese from last night, raise your glass because we're about to salute our brand new hero of the week. Today's hero is a thirty nine year old woman named Crystal Gable from Colorado who just found out some shocking news. She learned that somehow she is running for president of the United States, and she is not happy about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, honestly, it's a job nobody wants. I don't blame you, Kristal.
Speaker 3: She didn't plan to run, doesn't want to run. But as a hero, sometimes people just recognize your greatness work.
Speaker 1: We can I just ask like, how is this working?
Speaker 3: Yeah, She's gonna be on the ballot for Minnesota's upcoming primary, running as the candidate for the Legalized Marijuana Now Party.
Speaker 1: And I thought you said she was at cole.
Speaker 3: How did this even happen? Crystal used to be in a Facebook group for legalizing the green stuff. It's just like jose might randomly sign up for like a cat's Wearing Hats Facebook group. Oh that looks kind of fun, awesome.
Speaker 4: Jgitimately following cats wearing hats on Instagram?
Speaker 5: Okay, not kidding, following.
Speaker 1: But she's in Colorado, so basically she's just on Facebook, you.
Speaker 6: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Who is that group?
Speaker 3: But someone in Minnesota just randomly selected one of the profiles from that group to nominate for president and it just happened to be hers. She only found out about it because she has a Google alert set up for her own name, and it popped up in the upcoming Minnesota primary. Wow, it's too late to have it removed. So she's actively going around telling p well, please do not vote for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, and I know.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what a hero would say.
Speaker 1: Don't you think if all the candidates use reverse psychology it may work better?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really tell us why you suck.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately for her, the story has gotten so popular. There's more people than ever saying they're going to vote for her, and they think there's a chance she might actually beat the other two big name candidates on the ballots, a chance for that. Crystal's response, she just rolls her eyes and said, I never should have joined the dumb Facebook group. That's why she is our hero of the week. And now it's on to our shock collar question of the day with our hero of the Minute, Digital Jake. He's my personal minute man. Take it away, Jake, very nice, You're welcome.
Speaker 8: Looking around the room at these tired Warren faces, all I can think of is two things. One, somebody here needs a die job. Second, I know.
Speaker 1: I'm getting my hair done tonight. It's why I'm wearing a hat.
Speaker 4: It's funny because I try to look at a Lexis J's pointed out brother.
Speaker 8: And Two everyone here needs a vacation because she doesn't love a nice relaxing getaway. Instead of asking you where you want to go, I'm asking you what did you forget to bring to bring all and Brooke, No, even though you forgot your husband on your last four trips, he's not one through twenty on this list to the Day, Family, you'll be naming the top twenty most forgotten items to pack when you go on a vacation in a special travel edition of.
Speaker 9: Man plenty of twenty.
Speaker 8: And as always, if you hear this sound, that means you guess the number one most common item people forgot, and you get immunity for one wrong answer. Let's start with the man who's forgotten to check his email every day since twenty twelve.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey Year First, Okay, I want to say extra thick vibrating selfie stick, but I know those aren't as popular as they used to.
Speaker 1: I mean, is that why you don't have a carry on.
Speaker 3: I've been searched and you're vibrating many times. But I'm just gonna go with a different phone accessory cell phone chargers.
Speaker 8: Yeah, charger number three on my travel adapter as well if you're going overseas.
Speaker 3: Okay, all those stuff, So that.
Speaker 9: Was number three on the list. Let's go to Jose.
Speaker 4: Hmmm, well, I think the most basic thing you could forget is a piece of luggage.
Speaker 1: What like a whole piece?
Speaker 9: Yeah, absolutely, you travel.
Speaker 3: The whole bag, you forgot it.
Speaker 4: Well, just like anything, guys, you leave the house, you're like, oh my walls at home, Oh, I forgot to put the luggage in.
Speaker 3: Let's go with that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, luggage is not in the top twenty.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I forgot my clothes now.
Speaker 5: Three baggage, you never forgot one of them.
Speaker 3: No, I want to travel with you though, Yeah, you travel.
Speaker 1: He like he shows up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, imagine.
Speaker 9: Next up is Brook.
Speaker 1: Okay, I am definitely gonna go with a gimme, which is your toothbrush?
Speaker 9: Toothbrush?
Speaker 8: Toothpaste is the number one most forgotten item people forget to pack on vacation. Let's go over to Alexis.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with It's the hardest if you forget it to buy a new one, personally a bathing suit.
Speaker 1: God, isn't it the worst? So annoying bathing.
Speaker 9: Suit did not make the top twenty.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry my list to my list.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no bathing suit here at all. Let's go over back to Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: I know what I forget to bring on vacations, but I'm not sure if it's on everybody's list though. Disguises, bigs, fake mustaches, and prosthetics. You know, you never know when you're gonna need that stuff. And I'm gonna go with something a little more basic, like shaving equipment.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, yeah, shaving equipment number thirteen. I'll give you razors for that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, back to Brook. I think that sometimes because you're just packing all the outfits that you want, and sometimes you'll forget underwear.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you never forgot underwears.
Speaker 5: Not like I bring.
Speaker 1: A bunch, but I've forgotten underwear and socks to pack them underwear.
Speaker 9: I did not make the top twenty.
Speaker 1: I was almost gonna guess glasses.
Speaker 3: Are you saved though? Do you have the silver saved?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, well Brook does have the silver. Brook has a silver saved, so she saves.
Speaker 3: He forgot to pack the silver save in her bag. Okay, uh so back to me, Well, nothing is worse than getting on a plane and reaching in your bag for your extra strength prescription relaxation drugs and not finding them in there. So now you're stuck with your thoughts alone in a metal tube up in the sky. Give me xanax. You forgot your xanx.
Speaker 1: That's so specific medication.
Speaker 9: Not in the top Sorry, that's not in the top twenty.
Speaker 1: Brook.
Speaker 8: That means you've won today's plenty of Wow, underwhelming a lot of answers on the list. Let me tell you what you guys missed a hair brush was number two.
Speaker 1: I don't really pack that.
Speaker 9: First aid kit number four hair dryer.
Speaker 8: Or curly iron is the word for it. Umbrella was six, books and games was seven. Snacks was eight usable water bottle, contact solution, makeup remover, shampoo conditioner, body wash, bottle, opener, sunscreen, bug spray.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: All right, I guess we're Are we good at packing for trips or are we terrible at packing? I can't tell.
Speaker 1: Apparently nobody else forgets their underwears.
Speaker 3: We all got, so Brooke comes out on top of the travel lists. Thanks, and you get to choose who get shocked today. Someone's gonna be singing anti Hero by Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: I remember last time I traveled with you, Jeff, we went to New York and you didn't own a carry on suitcase. So I am going to shock you finally.
Speaker 3: For that wow wow, like our full.
Speaker 1: Suitcase for one night and we had to go and check it and use the.
Speaker 3: Shamed for the type of book that I bring onto the plane only broke. All right, I'm gonna get shocked then, while singing anti Hero, here we go, it's me Hi on the problem, It's me tea, everybody deep in the.
Speaker 9: Throat, don't break it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's your shockolar question.
Speaker 7: Of the day, Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. Brook came to me the other day and whispered under her breath, Hey, jeff do you think you could find a test to see how middle aged I am?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: Me being her fourth favorite work friend. I was like, sure, I'll find that for you. Let's do it on the Okay, you don't remember asking me that, Brook, Let's already point against you if you can't remember asking me these types of questions. So Broke, we don't have a lot of time here. We gotta go over these middle aged qualities. You just say yes or no. It just fits you. Maybe you're younger than you think. Oh my god, all right, let's go. Number one, you don't ever sleep past nine am.
Speaker 1: Well, because I have kids, juff.
Speaker 3: Number two, you've called a thirty year old an infantilizing name like sweetie or honey. Let's books go to to call everybody that's very middle age all the time. Number three, you write appointments down on paper, calendars or post it notes.
Speaker 1: I don't do that.
Speaker 3: You don't know where do you write?
Speaker 1: I put them in my calendar.
Speaker 3: Number four, you go into the bank to make a deposit.
Speaker 1: No, I also do that mobile on my phone.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, how do you explain all the free suckers that are you having? First when you're coming to work every day you're calling bs on that Brook those to the bank or she's the only one buying suckers at the story. Yeah, that's middle aged. The number five. Sometimes you can't find your glasses when they're sitting right on top of your head.
Speaker 1: No, because I can't take my glasses off, Jeff, I can't see like I've never put my glasses on my head.
Speaker 12: The fact that you.
Speaker 3: Can't see without your glasses.
Speaker 1: In case, it's third goal.
Speaker 3: According to the test that Brook, you are mega middle aged. Congratulations.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just trusted the judge.
Speaker 3: So, but here's the good news. You don't have to be middle aged to enjoy a brand new laser story that's coming up.
Speaker 1: I don't think I like it right out.
Speaker 3: It's the radio segment that sunk his entire life savings into a fun new product heleheartedly believes in, but after making sixty thousand of them, to sell. He realized inflatable dart boards. Oh, really only good for a one time years. Yeah, so make sure to buy him and packs of one hundred.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Back to the inflatable drawing board with laser stories, the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser. Those other bulls eye boneheads just don't. This first laser story is out of South Carolina. A couple named Joshua Harvey and Rosie Smith got into not one, but two high speed chases in a single day last week.
Speaker 1: Do you get away from the first one to be able to do the second one?
Speaker 3: I'll get into it here. And it's not even the most interesting part of the story because the first one happened around nine am on Monday.
Speaker 1: Oh it's an early morning thing because.
Speaker 3: A cop was trying to pull them over for expired tags and Joshua was driving their black Honda Sedan and managed to get away again. Put that on their next commercial, so you'd think that they'd lay low after that, But cut to two forty five that afternoon. Same day, they got into a second chase. This time Rosie was behind the wheel of a white Honda Sedan because it turned out they'd spent the entire day spray painting it to fool the.
Speaker 1: Car must have been so tired.
Speaker 3: And they're playing. Obviously didn't work because like Alexus's tanning appointment, it was a bad spray job. Yeah, and plus they kept the same license place.
Speaker 1: With the expired task. Yes, okay.
Speaker 3: The second chase ended with police disabling their car on the highway.
Speaker 1: You know that man is blaming it on the woman's driving though.
Speaker 3: But here's the fun part. When the sedan came to a complete stop, the couple opened their doors to make a run for it, and for some reason, a dog followed them, along with a cat and then four chickens. The car was the old McDonald's. Animal control dealt with the runaway livestock, and Josh and Rosie got taken to jail.
Speaker 1: It's like you could put chickens and a cat in the same car and everybody's cool. Everybody's copacetic.
Speaker 5: I hope they arrested them all too.
Speaker 3: The chickens had little handcuffs.
Speaker 7: On their.
Speaker 3: Cops called them the Bonnie and Clyde wannabes. Yeah, I still knock.
Speaker 1: Off, I do see them all in black and white striped outfits.
Speaker 3: This next laser story is out of Pizza Palace. Nothing worse than craving your favorite takeout food only to show up at the restaurant and see a sign on the door that they're temporarily closed.
Speaker 5: Man Or in my life, when I go to order delivery and it's the one.
Speaker 3: Day a week the fun place is closed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, such a hard line.
Speaker 1: Monday is your hard.
Speaker 3: Day, tesday. That's exactly what happened at a Pizza Hut branch. Oh, but what the sign said left wannabe customer is completely speechless because taped right on the front door, a white piece of paper read, sorry for the inconvenience, but due to unforeseen circumcisions, the dining room will be closed tonight.
Speaker 4: CIRCUMCISIONI oh god, unhappy hours.
Speaker 3: You already guess. The restaurant sign quickly went viral. There's a joke here about leaving a tip, but I'm too tired of.
Speaker 1: Work it out.
Speaker 3: Also, someone said, half expected to see incontinence instead of inconvenience, and I appreciate the help. Unforeseen circumcisions is the name of my new bands.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: People also started sharing their run ins with terrible typos, one said. A convenience store once posted a sign that read shoplifters will be prostituted.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll do it on purpose the street see me take these snickers.
Speaker 3: This next Lazzer story is out of Valentine's Day headquarters. Yes, normally there isn't much overlap between wanting to send a significant other cookies and wanting to break up with them. But yeah, if you do fit into that category, you now have an option because Insomnia Cookies is offering a limited edition new twelve pack on their website called the It's Not Me, It's You Package, So you can choose a dozen cookies that you want to send to your soon to be X, and it'll include a handwritten breakup note on the inside of the box.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh. The soundest part is I probably would still eat them wall cry.
Speaker 3: It's nice to give them the gifts so that they can eat their feelings right afterwards. It's very considerate. You can't say anything too spicy, though, but there are four options they give you. It's not me, It's You. Oh, there's You're sweet but not my flavor.
Speaker 5: I like that one because its kind of funny. Like to laugh and then cry.
Speaker 3: There's I have the hots for your roommate, goes kind of hard and we're done. Have a nice life.
Speaker 9: Oh the direct one.
Speaker 1: God, you really hope that the other person did something real wrong in that relationship.
Speaker 2: The delivery driver dropping these off.
Speaker 1: Y, does he make eye contact? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Insomnia said in a press release that this is a quote very unseerious way of ending things, since warm cookies are better than a cold heart.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 3: They're trying to make it sound sweet. The pack, if you're interested, starts at thirty dollars. Oh and Brook, Apparently there is a box of cookies waiting for you up at the front desk from your husband, So you check that out when you're down with laser straight.
Speaker 1: And listen to the message.
Speaker 3: This next laser story is out of the happiest place on Earth here Disney.
Speaker 1: Oh my bedroom.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, oh god? Not after the cookies.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 3: A TikToker named Matthew Abeles who has six hundred and forty five thousand followers less than our show, by the way, stepping up Matt Atbrooke and Jeffrey. We'll follow us on TikTok and make Matt feel super insecure. But he just found a ticket booklet from nineteen seventy eight for Walt Disney World that was just collecting dust.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it was booklet.
Speaker 3: It was originally purchased for eight dollars and did not have an expiration date on it.
Speaker 1: Is this like I think back in the day. I'm not positive. I think that you used to have to have tickets to pay for the rides.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, really, I've heard it.
Speaker 4: You know, I know because I watch a lot of Disney docks that the original tickets from the original years are super valuable.
Speaker 3: But because he's a TikToker and this is good content, he decided to fly out to Orlando to see if the tickets would still work.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, wait a minute, I thought he's.
Speaker 3: Gonna sell them. And when he went to the turnstile with his forty six year old ticket, the lady stamped void on it, gotcha value, and then she replaced it with a brand new pass good for the entire day. That's a long no one should be.
Speaker 5: That's awful.
Speaker 1: No, it's nineteen seventy eight. It's not an original ticket.
Speaker 7: I don't know here.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's a. So she went to Disney World for eight dollars, is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: They gave him a one day ticket, which today is worth one hundred and sixty four bucks.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 3: And afterwards Matt said, quote, I can't believe that this actually worked.
Speaker 1: Dude. I bet it's so much more joyous to experience Disney World when you only have to pay eight dollars. You know, It's like how food tastes better when you get it for free.
Speaker 2: The life seems so long.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it hasn't been three hour wait already.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's even better when you climb the fence to get in. Oh wow, okay, so exciting. Speaking of visiting the happiest place on Earth, how about we crowd fun this guide to send him to Disneyland someday because he's always wanted to see Cinderella's Glass Slipper up close in person. It's been a dream of this. That sound means laser stories come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time on.
Speaker 7: Wednesday, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Standing out in the dating world is not easy. You gotta get kind of creative with it. Like on the dating apps, every guy post pictures of themselves hugging their dog. So why not be a little different and instead throw up a photo of you hugging your pet spider theo oh my god, I'm not a lot of guys doing that now.
Speaker 1: It's spiders eight arms, great huggers.
Speaker 3: Or at the bars, instead of offering to buy a round of drinks for that cute girl and all her friends, but maybe instead go up and offer to buy them all ubers home right now, everybody, get out of here.
Speaker 1: I was hoping you're gonna say around in nachos.
Speaker 3: I'm a gentleman. But another way to stand out from the rest is to leave a voicemail that's so weird, so out there. It makes you the talk of the entire town, and the ladies will remember you forever as the guy from a brand new Loser line. Not a lot of people are trying that to increase their dating life. It's coming up right after this, what's up with you?
Speaker 7: Is this the right number? It's a line good by, Just.
Speaker 3: Call me back if you haven't heard the Loser line before. It works like this. Let's say someone approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you. Hey, girl, you know I'm so rich. I'll make it Bruce Wayne on you get it like rain. But I said Wayne, because I'm Bruce Wayne. Wait, why am I giving way my secret identity? Oh crap, whatever you do? Was this the urge to go full joker on him and laugh like he ledger in his face? Instead, tell him that you would love to be his catwoman and prowl around with him somenight. And then that's when you hand him the digits to the bat phone. So hopefully he leaves an awkward voicemail that we can play on the air. Voicemails like this one.
Speaker 11: Next message, why.
Speaker 6: And hey, it's me.
Speaker 12: It's May You remember you met me a few months ago and you had told me it was your birthday and.
Speaker 13: I did not forgive it. So here I am wishing you a happy birthday.
Speaker 6: For he's a jolly goodfellow.
Speaker 14: For he's a jolly goodfellow.
Speaker 12: Or he's a jolly good fellow, which nobody can deny. Even though you didn't call me back, I still never forgot your birthday.
Speaker 13: And don't forget it.
Speaker 12: My birthday is in two months, two weeks, two days.
Speaker 6: Okay, yes, it's your birthday day.
Speaker 3: Is the real life happy birthday reminder from Facebook, fellow when you retired, though I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it's just for old people in general. I'm just sad if that's the only birthday wish Brian got.
Speaker 6: Of the show.
Speaker 12: Clarly, what's going on is Zach from the other night. I feel like I was talking a lot about myself. You know, I got that overall athletic background. But don't get it wrong. I'm not just the typical jock, meathead athlete dummy. I do have a soft side to myself, especially when I'm at home and I'm in my comfort zone, and there's things that I like to do that I don't tell everybody. So one of those things is I like to dress up like Ariana Grande. I'm just throw on some glitter on my face, put my hair in the closest thing to a ponytailer that my hair can do, and laying on the bed, don't thank you next, thank you next. I feel like, in a non weird way, I can relate to her. Hey, don't don't get it twisted, all right, I am straight fully.
Speaker 1: All I want to do is buy this poor man a wig. I mean, you don't need to do your own ponytail. You think her hair is real? My friend? Yeah? Yeah, if you're good to do it, let's do it right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go all out with it.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Ari, I want to tell all of our listeners, if you're on any other radio stations TikTok, I need you to say thank you next and go to Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, because we got song of the Week clips on their second date reactions, even the top loser line of the week that we post every single week. It's worth a look at least.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, that's great. It's kind of desperate at the end.
Speaker 3: There I got. All I know is I've got no more tears left to cry. So let's switch positions on everyone and go back to our clips. Hit it next message.
Speaker 14: Hello, I've been here for twenty minutes. You said Third and Vine, right, Well, I'm here on third and Vine and you're nowhere to be seen. I bought exactly what you said. I got the three Homesypot gift cards, two Jumba Juice smoothies, and a forty dollars gift card to Baja Friesh.
Speaker 12: What am I supposed to do with.
Speaker 14: All of this. I'm not going to eat the Baja Fresh and drink three smoothies by myself. What I'm here to buy a PS five Holcome Craigslist, What do you want? I'm just doing what I want to do. Keep moving, do your business. Oh my god, I'm never doing anything like this on Craigslist again. Think for wasting my time, parasite o.
Speaker 3: What she's standing in the middle of the road in the intersection blocking the cars? Is that why everybody was hawking?
Speaker 1: Really, she was in the car. You can't hold that many jamba juices and stand up. You just can't. Your hands would be so cold.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't guy who ever gave her that loser line go there to at least claim all that free stuff, the free drinks, the gift cards.
Speaker 1: If they want you to pay them in gift cards, it's usually not a good deal.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Actually, well, I'll just say if you ever go on Craigslist, you should use it for the other thing that you go on there for, not forgetting PS five stuff. There's a lot better services you can find on process.
Speaker 1: Is that also in exchange for a whole segment?
Speaker 3: I'll show you that EPs of it afterward, Let's go the next clipt.
Speaker 15: Hey Jack, I'm not really sure what's going on with you right now. I've called you times and you're not refunding. I've been kind of just running that that night through my head, you know, and I don't know what I did wrong or what bothered you. I mean, I remember at that bar we were at, they had these like pineapple little coasters that I think I think I turned one upside down, and you might think that I was trying to tell.
Speaker 11: You that I was a swinger.
Speaker 15: But I'm not.
Speaker 7: I'm not.
Speaker 15: I'm really not. I mean, I've been invited to those parties before.
Speaker 11: But I've never been inside.
Speaker 15: Like I mean, I've been curious before, Like I've walked up to the building where there was a swinger party, but I never even you know, touched or knocked on the door, even like I just kind of I mean, I saw the shades were open, so I looked just out of curiosity.
Speaker 3: I feel like that message went another forty seconds to be like I mean, I was, I was with the couple, but I wasn't there with the eye contact, like it was a mirror, So technically it doesn't count.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that guy's the worst liar ever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's like, I have never had one partner by myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just be you.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You can listen to Lose online regularly at this time every week. You can make sure you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffery YouTube channel where you can listen to all of our Loser lines, second dates, and phone tabs. Right there, We're gonna do a brand new phone tap right.
Speaker 7: After this freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: When we look at society as a whole and we focus on the bad people that are part of it, you've basically got the thieves, the predators, and the people who leave their Christmas lights up into January.
Speaker 1: Beyond who they're okay, up until July.
Speaker 3: Can I not be ridiculous? Just admit you're a terrible person who likes giving the middle finger to all of your neighbors. That's why we call a lady today from the homeowners Association to let her know he has crossed the line of decency and decorum in our community and she must pay in your phone jack right now. Hello, Oh okay, you answered, so you're not on vacation for the last month. What this is?
Speaker 6: Emily yeah, yeah, I recognize the number.
Speaker 3: No, this is Paul from the homeowners Association. I don't think I know you.
Speaker 6: Okay, Hi, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Was recently elected to the president.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: The reason for my call is, I'll try to be brief. You still have your Christmas lights up?
Speaker 6: I don't understand. What do you mean You.
Speaker 3: Don't understand you don't have them up.
Speaker 13: And I know I have them. Wait a minute, so you're calling from the h away to come point about the fact that my Christmas I threw up.
Speaker 3: I'm not complaining. I'm just stating the fact that you still have them up. Can we just agree on that part.
Speaker 13: I do not understand what this business is of yours if you're not complaining about them.
Speaker 6: Okay, why are we talking?
Speaker 3: Other neighbors have said that you would be difficult, so I'm seeing what they're Oh my god, Look, you realize that it's according to the bylaws, they should have been down weeks ago.
Speaker 13: Well, I'm not all that concerned about what rules.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm not even interested in your answer. I'm just here to tell you you've occurred fines of fifty dollars a day, so extrapolate that to today's date. You owe us thirteen hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 13: All right, I'm gonna have to get a lawyer around this.
Speaker 6: This is ridiculous.
Speaker 13: Lawyer Janet that called you.
Speaker 3: There's no need to bring the other neighbors into this. This isn't a dispute. You violated the bylaws.
Speaker 13: Then I could understand it like I had out on my sidewalk, which, by the way, Janet all the.
Speaker 3: Time, got it, got it. Can you just shut up for a second because all I need is the check. Excuse me, thirteen hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 13: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: This is actually making a little bit more sense because I went up and I saw your furniture through the window of your house, and it looks like you probably don't have the money to pay the fine. What the is that? What this is? Look through my windows just to make sure you were home.
Speaker 13: How did you get elected?
Speaker 10: Paul?
Speaker 3: Sure, we could talk about me being the president of the HOA, but we can both agree that your furniture looks a little worn, oh like you got it for free off Craigslist.
Speaker 13: How dare you criticized Mike furniture?
Speaker 3: What I'm just being honest. I didn't even mention how I feel about your car.
Speaker 13: Yes, let's talk about my car. It's a Toyota. You've got something against Toyota.
Speaker 3: Exactly in this neighborhood.
Speaker 13: Oh oh my god.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't know if you've noticed, there's mostly rivions and Tesla's on your block. So if you could just go park your trash heap in a different neighborhood, then you can uber back over here. We would really appreciate that.
Speaker 13: There is no same way that this is real.
Speaker 6: This has to be a joke.
Speaker 13: There's no way that somebody in charge would actually talk like this.
Speaker 3: Okay, As I said before, I just got elected and I planned to rule this neighborhood with an iron fist. And if you don't feel like paying, there is a clause in your agreement that allows us to legally airbn be your home in order to make up for the losses.
Speaker 1: That is legal.
Speaker 3: It just relax, it's just on weekends.
Speaker 13: What clearly, I'm going to live in my house on the weekends.
Speaker 3: And no, no, no, no no. So you're you're gonna live out in your piece of car in your driveway and then we'll here's some guests come and stay inside your house.
Speaker 14: You are not going to air.
Speaker 13: Be and be in my house for whatever this bull fine you made up is that is not happening.
Speaker 3: I mean we're gonna try. We'd be lucky to find anybody that's willing to stay in that place.
Speaker 13: But your insult and this tonn of sending attitude.
Speaker 6: You need to tell me about your life and your house.
Speaker 13: That you in your car, and your ugly kids and you're horrible white.
Speaker 11: What what the hell do you get off?
Speaker 3: Did people tell you about my kids?
Speaker 13: The manipulative? Stop it, Paul, I know what you're doing.
Speaker 6: Stop it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know my kids were voted in the neighborhood as second ugliest children out of any of the houses.
Speaker 6: But there is no.
Speaker 3: Children. Fine, I guess if we're admitting I made up something to excuse me thanks to your husband Eric.
Speaker 12: What.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was his idea to prank you, because my real name is jeff from brook and Jeffrey in the morning, we're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 12: My god, oh my god, you are Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm serious. Eric said that you guys have been keeping your lights up forever and you haven't been wanting to take him down. He thought maybe this could convince you.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, I'm going to get him.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I'm really sorry.
Speaker 10: Sorry, I yelled at you so much.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get him, and you're gonna get a new couch so that it's not such an ico.
Speaker 6: I think right now, you made me so mad.
Speaker 3: I made you mad. You called my kids hideous?
Speaker 8: Started it.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's just call it even cool, all right?
Speaker 7: Every morning was Wednesday Morning, twenties brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: According to studies, about one in four people have been ghosted after a first date.
Speaker 1: That's a lot, dude.
Speaker 15: Yeah, And if.
Speaker 3: You're already not getting a second date or even a response from that person, what's the harm in sending a mildly threatening, pretty funny but underlying sense of danger and threatening joke text just like once? Like, what's the harm in that?
Speaker 1: I'm worried because I think he was threatening twice.
Speaker 3: To make sure it was clear, because one of our listeners did that, just trying to get the woman to say anything back.
Speaker 1: To him, like like I'm calling the cops.
Speaker 3: Well, did he cross the line on a scale of one to ten? I really don't believe in scales. And you shouldn't either when you hear the one line that he sent as a joke, and we're just minutes away from it coming up in your second date update right after this second date update. If you're getting ghosted by a girl, guys are kind of in a tough spot because you want to be respectful to them but also show some initiative to let them know that you're interested.
Speaker 1: Right, it's a fine line for sure.
Speaker 3: At least till they filed the restraining her. I mean, how lice is she going to know that you're inner her?
Speaker 1: It's an obvious line. I can't restrain you.
Speaker 3: One of our listeners, John, wasn't getting a text back after his date, so he got creative with how to get her response, and he's on the phone with us right now. So John, why don't you just give us the text that you sent to this girl. I want to hear only the text.
Speaker 1: Wait, this is the text he got ghosted from.
Speaker 3: No, the last text that you sent to get creative to get a response back. What what did you send her?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry you're set up. Made me think that he was going to be outside in a bush somewhere, hiding outside of her house.
Speaker 15: I see you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, what was your last text?
Speaker 11: Yeah? I said, I've noticed you're not responding. Do you want to see your family again? You will text me back.
Speaker 1: You're joking or.
Speaker 5: Tell me you had been joking back and forth the whole time?
Speaker 1: Had you already joked about a missing fair?
Speaker 3: I personally hope he's serious with it, and that would show how interested he truly was.
Speaker 11: Well, my grocery bills have gone up since our family's been in my apartment.
Speaker 5: But but what real kidnapper?
Speaker 9: We're not using this?
Speaker 1: Was it already an inside joke between you two?
Speaker 9: That's a good question.
Speaker 11: Uh, not exactly?
Speaker 1: Are you not at a police station?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 3: I woulds Okay, Maybe was wrong for us to start at the very end of the story. Let's go back to the beginning, and maybe it makes sense.
Speaker 1: When the family still where they're supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Let's start with how you met this girl? What's her name? By the way?
Speaker 1: Okay, how'd you meet?
Speaker 11: We were on a dating app? Not too unique.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you told her nothing too special about you. I guess we should go out.
Speaker 1: I mean you sound funny, like, how did you strike up a conversation with her on Tinder?
Speaker 10: Uh, you know what.
Speaker 11: She had a picture of her skydiving, so I had done that in the past.
Speaker 5: That's so relatable. Anytime I've ever met someone of that skydives and then they meet somebody else.
Speaker 9: I'm like, oh, yeah, it was your jump.
Speaker 3: It was your jump.
Speaker 5: How many hours have you clocked?
Speaker 3: Really romantically and I I would never do that. You do skydive all the time in your Fortnite video game out of the plane to dive in.
Speaker 5: This is different when you jump from the bus.
Speaker 3: But I closed my eyes. Still, we all have our interests. You bonded with CC over that. What'd you guys do for your date?
Speaker 11: We just went off for drinks. I really wanted to get to know her, so I went to a quiet spot where I could talk to her a little bit and.
Speaker 3: Find out about her family and where what their schedule is. Okay, how did drinks go?
Speaker 11: I mean it went well. Eventually she needs to go get a phone charger, but the phone's about to die, so I took her to get the charger.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I bought one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, yeah, totally. And what's nice about that is you extend the date, right, Plus you're a hero.
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, and sort of what happens. She went to go to the drug start and was like sort of close to my place. So I was like, while we're here, do you just want to check out my spot?
Speaker 3: And she agreed, So she agreed.
Speaker 11: Okay, yeah, I was driving, so I drove to the closest one by my house.
Speaker 1: You know, I know exactly where to get a charger.
Speaker 3: It's weird. I have outlets in my home. Strange coincidence. Okay, so she went back with you, Yeah she did?
Speaker 15: What was that like?
Speaker 11: So she came over my place and I made a couple of cocktails, you know, try to impress it with that, and I can buy them and I can make them.
Speaker 1: Dude, I am always impressed when people can make like a cocktail at home. A yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 11: And then we talked about a bucket list stuff, you know, just the deeper conversations.
Speaker 5: Or like what would you do if you want the lottery?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Like those are fun coms.
Speaker 1: Well, and you guys have already skydives, so that's offul end, you know, trying to discuss which family member do you like the least, which family member is worth the most money?
Speaker 5: In your humble opens if one went missing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that sounds like fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean did she yeah, did she stay the night?
Speaker 11: Yeah she did, so it went well. And okay, you know, she just left her charger here. So that's what I was trying to use to end back into.
Speaker 1: Talking to her, to come back from well, maybe she's not texting back because the phone's dead. She doesn't have the charger, do you see?
Speaker 11: You know what, I shouldn't have committed kidnapping, So.
Speaker 3: Lead us to the point of like, how did you send that joke text about her family? How did you get there?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, so I sent her text about the charger and then he didn't respond, and then I just sent her another text about like, hey, what's up and no response.
Speaker 3: Huh Yeah. I wouldn't respond to that one either.
Speaker 1: Like that so funny.
Speaker 11: And so then I sent her the joke one that you guys know whether I said yeah, and then an hour later I sent another text to saying I'm joking, and then there was no response to that either.
Speaker 9: Clarify.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think she probably knew you were joking, But you know, why do you even want to go out with this girl?
Speaker 3: She doesn't get your sense of humor.
Speaker 11: We just had so much in common. We had a great time. So I'm like, why did you come over to my place if you didn't like me. I don't understand why there's so many mixed signals right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just for the electricity in your outlets like that.
Speaker 1: Pretty But she left the charger. Yeah, it wasn't that important to her.
Speaker 3: It's almost like she was planning on coming back, if anything. Yeah, maybe, I mean, we're gonna find out when we come back. We'll call CC for you, make sure her family's okay, and then try and get you a second date update right after.
Speaker 1: This important to confirm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're just gonna check hold on second date update if you're just joining us. Our listener, John is confused because he went to drinks with a woman named Cec. They picked up a charger for her dying phone, and after that spent the entire evening over at his place till she left the next day. But now CEC's not responding and we don't know why. And John, in no way do I want you to think that this has anything to do with your romantic skills in the bedroom. Okay, even though Brooke wrote it down on a piece of paper and passed it to me while giggling uncontrollably. I don't want you to think that, even though jose and Alexis both went online and tweeted that they think it's that, I just don't want you to think it.
Speaker 11: I think she enjoyed herself thoroughly, and I think those are all misconceptions the spirit, John, don't.
Speaker 3: Let reality set in on your life. We're just kidding, by the way, just like the way you were kidding about the family abduction text that she sent her trying to get her to respond to you.
Speaker 1: She never even gave you a haha on that one.
Speaker 5: Risky jokes is what we're saying.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, I feel like you guys are telling being more truthful than I was what your thoughts were.
Speaker 3: Okay, someone's confessing a little bit.
Speaker 1: Too much, ok Okay. I mean these are always weird ones because I honestly don't know what I mean. We don't know what she's going to say. It could be anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they would really defeat the purpose of the call if we knew what she was.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you can tell, like what someone did wrong, like this could be maybe.
Speaker 2: A text is a start.
Speaker 1: Well, she was already not texting him back. By the time he sent that, I think that the nail in the coffin has already been laid more anti climactic.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's just like, yeah, I had a fun night and that's all I wanted, and that could be.
Speaker 3: But in our mind, you've done absolutely nothing wrong. Okay, John's zero working against you right now. You're the perfect man, and I believe that firmly.
Speaker 1: While we dial her, not do I need to pass you another note?
Speaker 3: Keep your notes over there. Let's wait till we get her on the phone.
Speaker 10: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hey, we're looking for CC.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is her.
Speaker 3: Hey, you don't have to sound too excited.
Speaker 1: Who's coming.
Speaker 3: It's a good day for you because you're on the radio right now with Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hi, oh my god, I kind of like her already.
Speaker 16: Doesn't care.
Speaker 3: Are you in a bad mood because something's going on with your family?
Speaker 6: You know, I'm.
Speaker 10: Weird.
Speaker 3: 's fine, But we're doing something maybe the clear things up here for you. We're doing something called a second Date Update, and we're trying to help one of our listeners out to get a hold of you. It's a guy that you went out on a date with recently named John.
Speaker 1: Okay, John, who still has your cell phone charger?
Speaker 7: John?
Speaker 6: Okay, it's weird he's telling you stuff that. Yeah, okay, that's.
Speaker 3: Kind of something that we do here. And the reason why I brought up the family thing earlier is because he told us about the text message that he sent you, the joke about you know, if you don't respond, you'll never see your family again, or something like that.
Speaker 10: What did you do?
Speaker 3: Everybody? Brook laughed the heartest in this entire room.
Speaker 1: It was a bold move. We'll say that. What did you think when you read that? Cec?
Speaker 6: I honestly I thought it was hilarious.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's true. Then why didn't you respond?
Speaker 6: I honestly just don't want to leave him on. Oh it's a funny guy just texting back. Ah, you know, even that kind of just another opening. You know, Well, and that's a funny guy.
Speaker 5: You're doing the right thing, because the second U L O L back, We're gonna.
Speaker 9: Just keep going.
Speaker 15: It is.
Speaker 1: It is exhausting. Someone else was actually complimented as being funny and Jose, you even use that as an opening.
Speaker 3: Jeff, Well, don't you think that leading him on would ensue, like going back to his place and spending the night. Isn't that kind of leading him on?
Speaker 1: Well maybe you liked him at that point.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, honestly, we had a great time. It was it was super fun. I had a lot of fun with him.
Speaker 7: I just.
Speaker 10: Is, what, what is it?
Speaker 2: You just wanted one night thing?
Speaker 6: Honestly? The tough part is I had such a good time with him. I honestly, I was waking up in the morning and I thought that going on some more dates that could honestly be something like, oh my gosh, yeah, leading this guy. I really liked him.
Speaker 3: So are you just like he's also good? I don't. I don't understand. Are you nervous because it was too good and you think you'll never be able to match that level of greatness on a date ever? Again? I mean, I hear that about me all the time about other guys. So what's going on?
Speaker 6: I honestly wish that it was something like self involved? Is that I guess? But it's honestly, So it sounds like he told you that I went to his house so I slept over. Yeah, yeah, and in the morning I went to the bathroom and he had like one of those like fancy heated toilets.
Speaker 1: Oh god, those are so nice in the morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why is that important that we need to know that?
Speaker 6: So go back to the bedroom and like he's already up. We're about to probably make breakfast or get on those our days. I'm getting dressed, and I goes like, oh, dude, I was like, that toilet is elite. I was like, that is so awesome having a heated toilet, okay, And he said that he doesn't have a heated toilet.
Speaker 1: Huh, what do you mean he doesn't.
Speaker 12: It?
Speaker 6: So I suppose maybe it was hot from the person who had used it before me, but it was like I thought it was technology making it that hot.
Speaker 1: Oh, like he had been sitting there for a while before you went into the bathroom somebody else. I don't.
Speaker 6: I can't imagine how hot somebody would have to be to have this seat be that hot when I got to it.
Speaker 3: So you're saying, I don't know, y'all.
Speaker 6: I feel like, honestly awful, But it's like it's an ick. I literally can't get over it, and I feel so guilty. I'm like, I just it's not worth like hurting him and being weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just spending that long in there. It's like that's a nic. I feel like a girl.
Speaker 6: Well like he didn't. He wasn't even in there long. No, not when you have a long He was next to me in bed when I got up to go to the bathroom, and I hadn't seen him go to the bathroom. So it's like how long ago were just will be scolding hot?
Speaker 1: Well, it was stipt next to him, be a hot sleeper, like we have a lot of quo.
Speaker 3: I don't know how your ears feel if they're feeling a little bit warm right now, because John is actually on the line too, so maybe you're feeling that.
Speaker 1: It's about the button.
Speaker 6: Yeah, John, fine, can I ask you a question?
Speaker 11: Yourck is a guy using the bathroom before you?
Speaker 3: That's your eck?
Speaker 6: Like that's not my sick at all. No, it's how hot the seat was just so weird?
Speaker 1: Are you a sweaty guy? You run hot? There? John?
Speaker 11: I mean I do, but like that's my butt with the assist you have like a nice warm party.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying that's Unsaye, And I want to heart your feelings like you're awesome. I don't want to make you feel weird about it. I'm like, I'm the one who feels I don't.
Speaker 9: Know what it is.
Speaker 6: It's in It's like in my head, you can't like ingrained, like how hot it was? Like I thought you had had technology making your seat hot.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, is a problem for you, John, Do you ever notice that your underwear is like melting down legs?
Speaker 1: He's like, I don't need seat warmers now.
Speaker 11: It's eat me like on the human torch, Like I don't know, just like a normal person using the bathroom here, Like it's not I know, And I just feel.
Speaker 6: This is why I didn't want to I didn't want to have to make you even like question how hot your butt was?
Speaker 1: Like CC, there's no way you can work through this, Like yeah, sure, maybe in that moment it was an ick, but like what about from now on you always get to use the restroom first?
Speaker 3: You know, it's like a good yeah, something that all relationships have to do, like schedule who goes to the bathroom when?
Speaker 1: Or just you know, eventually down the road you just get someplace with two toilets. I don't know, Oh, you already have to schedule it if you live with a man. Let's be honest, Like, you guys spend so much time in there.
Speaker 3: I mean it does seem like CC, this is a lot to leave a guy who he had such a great time with, had a huge connection with. You're gonna give all of that up because the toilet seat was a little warm?
Speaker 6: Well, now, am I the weird that it even ick? That I had an ick about the hot seat?
Speaker 1: Like, I think you're overthinking this, CC. Make you think it way too hard about the ick? Yeah, like what about the good parts? What's the opposite of ick?
Speaker 3: Like Brooks trying to solve the issue for you over here of John, do you have any ideas, any solutions in your mind?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'll just buy a Twitter Wars and you'll never know when.
Speaker 3: I use it, honestly, and now you know, regardless, if that's a real solution, that's funny, Cee. See, he's a funny guy. He's a good time and he has solutions too to the problems. I think, personally, you should see him for another date, a date that we would pay for. If you're willing to go out with him one more time.
Speaker 6: I would very much be willing to go out on another date now that you guys bridge all of this, I didn't have to hide my shame.
Speaker 3: Congratulations John. You can release her mother now out of your customer.
Speaker 11: I'll do it, but I'm keeping her sister.
Speaker 3: He took a little too farther bud.
Speaker 7: Looking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: It's funny. I feel like ladies have a lot more random x when it comes to dating than guys.
Speaker 5: It's actually funny.
Speaker 1: Nowadays we're just in more of a power position where I think we're we can Yeah, you know, there's.
Speaker 4: The power has gone to your the It has always happened, but girls have a word for it now.
Speaker 3: I mean if that happened to me with a warm toilet seat, personally, I wouldn't be grossed out by that. Alexis said she could understand the ick and that he's probably been on it for a long time.
Speaker 1: Alexis likes to imagine that no one actually goes to the back my topic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I'm just asking all the women out there to lower your ick tolerance. Please be a little bit more understanding of all the things that guys go through, things that we put.
Speaker 2: Up with you guys saying that giving you the a little bit it's like turning me off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of It feels like.
Speaker 3: Thirsty. You guys are just perfect, aren't you. I don't know what they're going to call this second update, if they're going to call this hot bottom Boys or whatever it is, but you go check it out on our podcast wherever you get yours, unless you don't want to get the ick. Check it out at Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 7: Wait brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: If you're having a wedding, it's a lot more than just planning one cute ceremony with the reception after. There's all these events that lead up to the big day, with rehearsals and tastings and fittings and the practice consummations in front of the efficient. You don't want to do a bad job on your wedding night. Do you try it again? This time with more enthusiastics are doing it. You've not much a long way. But over the weekend there is another huge event with hundreds of soon to be brides and grooms in attendance, and we sent our own jose and Alexis there to ask them, Hey, what you're doing here? And I'll tell you the answers were just as awkward as a practice cons. We're going to play you the audio coming up right after this. What do you get when you have hundreds of soon to be brides crammed together in one room with unlimited mimosas and all the free cake samples you can even Oh my god, my.
Speaker 1: God, just picture tears, but also screams of joy.
Speaker 5: Here's positive.
Speaker 1: A lot of ladies tell each other how beautiful they are.
Speaker 3: It's basically a hurricane of laughs, lace and Linen's. Yeah, all the things a wedding vendor is hoping to upsell you on, because nothing screams I'm preparing for the most important day of my life, like freaking out over what pattern of chair covers they're gonna match with your rose gold plate chargers. Which is why we sent our own Jose and Alexis down to the local wedding expo to ask all the brides and the grooms that they dragged along with a very simple question, what you're doing at the wedding expo? What you're doing at the wedding expo?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Figuring out what how our wind is going to look? Okay, you're wandering around here? Is this your uh congratulations.
Speaker 17: Okay, So let me ask you something though, If you could have one decision, she has no saying guaranteed to happen in the wedding. Anything you want, what's it gonna be, bro, I'm talking anything.
Speaker 3: All my grooves, man. I want them to show up on motorcycles.
Speaker 9: Motorcycles?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how like down the aisle, everybody coming on.
Speaker 17: So when they're standing next to you, would they be standing or sitting on their bike.
Speaker 3: Everybody's gonna be sitting on their bike right behind me, and I want my bike behind me too.
Speaker 17: If you can pull this off, this will be the dopest wedding ever. So let me ask your bride, are you giving them the green light? Or are you thinking something else?
Speaker 1: Just have an.
Speaker 3: Elopement motorcycle wedding break?
Speaker 1: Wow so loud? Can you imagine how and.
Speaker 3: How smoky hopefully outside? I kind of like it though. Room's been like reving their engines as like the bows are being.
Speaker 17: Like said, if anybody objects and just throw spike streight, No, no, that is gonna lend to.
Speaker 1: A dress cut in the wheel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm supported.
Speaker 2: Still, what's you doing at the wedding? X?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 2: I'm here supporting my sister who's getting married. Okay, and I see are you already married?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: No, maybe one day if he gets his act together. Wait, but that looks like a big ring on your finger.
Speaker 1: That is very correct.
Speaker 2: So is it like a promise ring? What kind of ring is it?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: We got into an argument.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't even know where this is going.
Speaker 10: But I and it's his great grandmother's and he gave it to me and it was his way of showing how serious he.
Speaker 2: Is about us. But you're not engaged. But you have kind of a wedding ring and that is the only finger it fits on. I swear.
Speaker 7: Wait.
Speaker 2: Wait, so he didn't give it to you and say put it on your wedding ring finger? No, no, no, no, no, this was a personal choice. So do you think your boyfriend will I'll propose here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Was that convincing?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, that is so awkward.
Speaker 5: So he gave it to her as I'm sorry, I love you, I'm serious, did not propose.
Speaker 3: And she's engage.
Speaker 1: This is why men should never get the family heirloom diamond passing it out.
Speaker 3: I have a feeling that you're gonna see that exact same girl at every single wedding expo the next like seven years, still waiting for that proposal. Yeah, well, probably.
Speaker 5: Helps get a lot of free stuff.
Speaker 3: It's what you're doing at the wedding expo where Jose and Alexis went through a sea of excited brides and nervous grooms, trying to ask them all a simple question, what you're doing at the wedding expo.
Speaker 10: I'm doing the spinning wheel. Let's go, let's go. Let's go, all of brides, let's go. Whoa, oh, we're spinning the wheel. There's a big wheel eleven, seven and five and the numbers you're trying to hit. We're getting a couple of vacations away for you and your spouse. Let's see if you're a winner. Let's go.
Speaker 17: Wait, so if it lay on a vacation, I really win a.
Speaker 10: Vacation grand prize promise. It's Sunday, it's slowing down. Come on, and you actually.
Speaker 3: I'm going to my choice of Las Vegas or San Diego. It's really he won, I really won. Oh my god, you give me a pamphlet. What is a pamphlet?
Speaker 10: SA sample says you're a winner. Free two Night's day, Las Vegas, and Disney.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, is this like a timeshare thing?
Speaker 1: Do you want a timeshare thing?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, come oh they tell everything at these wedding.
Speaker 1: Did you well?
Speaker 5: You hear me the pamphlet and it's like you won, You're amazing, And then you see a.
Speaker 9: Lot of fine writing.
Speaker 1: Everybody won.
Speaker 5: I think a lot of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you went a lifetime of luxury in San Diego after you put down your three thousand dollars. Congratulations.
Speaker 5: Now you're forced to come back every year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was so excited for you.
Speaker 5: I really.
Speaker 2: What's she doing at the wedding expo? I said yes to my dress?
Speaker 16: However, I think seeing you guys here, I'm way more excited to see you.
Speaker 2: Guys here than even picking out my dress. Oh my god, it's taking a picture with you. Please yeah? Wait wait, can I ask you one more pebocc Yeah? I got my picked out my dress.
Speaker 16: My wedding's on the thirty first of August, and I have eight flipping bridesmaide, Oh my eight flippin Is it a good or bad thing?
Speaker 3: It's great thing. It's gonna be a frickin' rager.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wait, what's gonna make it? Reader, open bar. How U chocolatein bar?
Speaker 1: All the booze you can drink, and a lot of twisted teas.
Speaker 16: I love twisted supposed to be like bring your own case of teas.
Speaker 1: Oh my yeah, my old man wears like twisted tea. Like that's tea time.
Speaker 16: In our family, we do tea time, shotgun and twisted teas all the all day.
Speaker 2: Dude, everyone of the wedding's gonna feature.
Speaker 16: Everybody will be hammered at my way, she had everybody.
Speaker 2: Yes, what are you gonna do if someone there is sober? You kick them out.
Speaker 3: For the office.
Speaker 1: I feel like she's the reason why you should not have motorcycles at your wedding.
Speaker 3: But now I know why she needs the eight bridesmaids. She needs them all to help carry her unconscious body down the aisle up to the altar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know, for the bridesmaids will also be there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what you're doing at the wedding.
Speaker 7: Wow, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, ladies.
Speaker 3: And gentlemen, I am proud to introduce a brand new player to the game today. She is an all star project manager at her company. She has a one year old at home and she has a first name, and that name is El. Hello, l Hi Hi?
Speaker 1: Is that a name or just a letter?
Speaker 6: Oh, it's your name?
Speaker 3: She Broke immediately changed you for your name, congratulated.
Speaker 1: It's like a nickname like they call me Be, you know for Brooks.
Speaker 6: Well that's true anyway.
Speaker 3: But Elle does think that she can beat Brooks today. Why do you think that?
Speaker 6: I'm really overly confident. I think it's the thing just in life, in areas of life like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, what what are you not confident in?
Speaker 3: Im?
Speaker 6: Probably being a mom.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you're doing a great job. We all think that as mother's.
Speaker 3: You know, Elle, you're doing awesome in your life. We're gonna send Be out of the studio and while she leaves, you know, the game wheks. He got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say past. But you do have to beat Brooke outright to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 11: Sure?
Speaker 10: Why not?
Speaker 3: Good life?
Speaker 9: Not overly confident?
Speaker 3: Come on, it's happening. Here we go. Your time starts now on this day in two thousand, which female celebrity joined Regis Philbin as the co host of Live.
Speaker 6: Uh fast.
Speaker 3: What is the shape of the scar on Harry Potter's forehead a lightning bolt? In Which decade did college basketball introduce the three point shot?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 6: Nineteen ninety.
Speaker 3: What type of spider is known for having a red hourglass shape on its back?
Speaker 6: Black Widow?
Speaker 3: In the Super Mario Brothers video game, Mario jumps on what after completing a level? All right, good work there, else, especially for a first show, and very well done. Brook's coming back into the studio.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 3: Fun fact about Elle I'm seeing here is that she has been married to her husband for twenty years, and her husband has stopped giving you flowers and candy a long time ago. I'm assuming that's because he found out you were allergic to them and he's being a good guy. Oh is that why?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, not even yeah, I'm because he just showers her with foot massages.
Speaker 6: And yeah, every day is Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Oh my husband tries to pull that. Why were celebrating this? It shouldn't be that there's just one day for love, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, no, is it like world just filled with happy couples fully in love? All right, Brooke, you're up? Are you ready? Good luck? Your time starts now on this day in two thousand, which female celebrity joined Regis Philbin as the.
Speaker 1: Co host of Live h Kelly Rippa.
Speaker 3: What is the shape of the scar on Harry Potter's forehead?
Speaker 1: That's a lightning?
Speaker 3: In Which decade did college basketball introduce the three point shot?
Speaker 1: Ooh, seventies?
Speaker 3: What type of spider is known for having a red hourglass shape on its back?
Speaker 1: Black Widow?
Speaker 3: In the Super Mario Brothers video game, Mario jumps on what after completing a level A pipe with a whopping two hundred and thirty six million. Who is the most subscribers for an individual on YouTube?
Speaker 1: Uh? You know, mister beast, We do know. I'm sorry. I got stuck because I was thinking it was a flagpole. I was saying it had a pipe to go to the next level. But it's a flagpole, and you don't.
Speaker 3: Have to explain yourself to us. But we get it. You're super smart. Let's go to the scoreboard and see you guys did with Jose.
Speaker 7: It's been a.
Speaker 3: Long time since I smelled.
Speaker 9: Beautiful, since he smelled.
Speaker 11: L.
Speaker 9: Will you take the L today?
Speaker 12: Three?
Speaker 9: Correct?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 6: L We'll see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that doesn't sound a really confident Brook.
Speaker 1: You God for Wow fair Lee Kelly Ripper, everyone says that darn it.
Speaker 9: She ruins everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get these answers in on this day. In two thousand, Kelly Rippa was the one who joined Regis Filman on the Live Show. She's still hosting it today with.
Speaker 5: Her husband now.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the scar on Harry Potter's forehead is in the shape of a lightning bolt. College basketball introduced the three point shot in the nineteen eighties. Nineteen eighties. Seven.
Speaker 1: Weird dude, I went to the Harlem Globetrotgers. They have a four point shot.
Speaker 3: You find a red hour glass shape on the back of a black widow spider. In the Super Mario Brothers video game. At the end, Mario jumps on a giant flagpole. And two hundred and thirty six million subscribers, mister Beast has by far the most of any individual on YouTube.
Speaker 1: I almost said Brook and Jeffrey in the morning because our YouTube is fantastic digital Jacob say you should subscribe at Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: But all right, well, sorry you didn't beat Brooke today, but just for playing you do win a pair of tickets to the Seattle Home and Garden Show, coming to the lumen Field Events Center February twenty second to the twenty fifth, with hundreds of exhibitors and experts sharing fresh ideas for home decor, design and remodeling.
Speaker 15: Congratulations, Okay, thanks, Yeah, maybe we'll consider that a date.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell you, I would really like it if you could buy yourself something for Valentine's Day. Okay, I think you deserve it.
Speaker 6: I can buy myself flowers.
Speaker 1: Okay, says Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for playing love having you on. Come back and do it again. We'll be back to doing Brooks Bucks same time tomorrow, brook and Jeffrey in the morning.