Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen. I am proud to introduce a brand new player to the game today. She is an all star project manager at her company. She has a one year old at home, and she has a first name. That name is El. Hello, l Hi Hi.
Speaker 2: Is that a name or just a letter?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a name. She and Brooke immediately shanned you for your name, congratulated.
Speaker 2: It's like a nickname, like they call me Be, you know, for Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Well that's true anyway. But Elle does think that she can beat Brooke today. Why do you think that I'm really overly confident.
Speaker 2: I think it's the thing just in life, in areas of life like this. Yeah, okay, what what are you not confident in?
Speaker 3: I probably being a mom.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you're doing a great job. We all think that as mother's.
Speaker 1: You know, hell, you're doing awesome in your life. We're gonna send Be out of the studio and while she leaves, you know the game where it's He got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say past. But you do have to beat Brooke outright to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 3: H sure?
Speaker 1: Why not? Good? Life's not overly confident. Come on, it's happening. Here we go. Your time starts now on this day in two thousand, which female celebrity joined Regis Philbin as the co host of Live.
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Fat?
Speaker 1: What is the shape of the scar on Harry Potter's forehead a lightning bolt? In Which decade did college basketball introduce the three point shot? Uh? Nineteen ninety? What type of spider is known for having a red hourglass shape on its back? Black widow? In the Super Mario Brothers video game, Mario jumps on what after completing a level? All right, good work, they're Elle, especially for a first show, and very well done. Brook's coming back into the studio. Now. Fun fact about Elle I'm seeing here is that she has been married to her husband for twenty years, and her husband has stopped giving you flowers and candy a long time ago. I'm assuming that's because he found out you were allergic to them and he's being a good guy. Oh is that why? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, not even yeah, I'm sure it's because.
Speaker 2: He just showers her with foot massages and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every day is Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Oh, my husband tries to pull that. Why were we celebrating this.
Speaker 3: It shouldn't be that there's just one day for love, And I'm like, no, is it like.
Speaker 1: World just filled with happy couples fully in love? All right, Brooke, you're up? Are you ready? Good luck? Your time starts now on this day. In two thousand, which female celebrity joined Regis Philbin as the co host of Live Uh?
Speaker 2: Kelly Ripa?
Speaker 3: What is the.
Speaker 1: Shape of the scar on Harry Potter's forehead?
Speaker 2: That's a lightning?
Speaker 1: In which decade did call edge basketball introduced the three point shot?
Speaker 2: Oh seventies?
Speaker 1: What type of spider is known for having a red hourglass shape on its back?
Speaker 2: Black widow?
Speaker 1: In the Super Mario Brothers video game, Mario jumps on what after completing a level A pipe with a whopping two hundred and thirty six million. Who is the most subscribers for an individual on YouTube?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: You know, mister beast, We do know. I'm sorry i got stuck because I was thinking it was a flagpole. I'm saying it had pipe to go to the next level. But it's a flagpole.
Speaker 1: You don't have to explain yourself to us, Brook, We get it. You're super smart. Let's go to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with Jose.
Speaker 3: It's been a.
Speaker 1: Long time since I smelled.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, since he smelled.
Speaker 1: L. Will you take the L today?
Speaker 2: Three crash It's pretty good. L. We'll see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that isn't sound a really confident Brook. You God for wow.
Speaker 2: Damn Kelly Ripper, everyone says that.
Speaker 1: Darn it. She ruins every Yeah, let's get these answers in on this day. In two thousand, Kelly Rippa was the one who joined Regis Filman on the Live Show. She's still hosting it today with her husband now right. Yeah, the scar on Harry Potter's forehead is in the shape of a lightning bolt. College basketball introduced the three point shot in the nineteen eighties. Nineteen eighties.
Speaker 2: Seven weird dude, I went to the Harlem Globetrotgers. They have a four point shot.
Speaker 1: You find a red hour glass shape on the back of a black widow spider in the Super Mario Brothers video game. At the end, Mario jumps on a giant flagpole and two hundred and thirty six million subscribers, mister beast has by far the most of any individual on YouTube.
Speaker 3: I almost said Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. Because our YouTube is digital j you should subscribe at Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: But all right, well sorry you didn't beat Brooke today, but just for playing, you do win a pair of tickets to the Seattle Home and Garden Show, coming to the lumen Field Events Center February twenty second to the twenty fifth, with hundreds of exhibitors and experts sharing fresh ideas for home decor, design and remodeling.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, Okay, thanks, Yeah, maybe we'll consider that a date.
Speaker 2: Okay, tell you I would.
Speaker 3: Really like it if you could buy yourself something for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thank you.
Speaker 2: I think you deserve it.
Speaker 1: I can buy myself flowers.
Speaker 2: Okay, said Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for playing, love having you on. Come back and do it again. We'll be back to do win Brooks Bucks same time tomorrow, Rooking Jeffrey in the Morning.