Speaker 1: Steve. This is from BK in Florida. B K says I was dating a beautiful introvert and I messed up and cheated on her. After we broke up, I was sick. I told her I would do anything to get us back together. She said she wanted to sit down with the woman that I cheated with. Against my better judgment, I set up a meeting for the three of us. My girl took one look at my side chicken called her TACKI buck tooth be. She also said her weave was terrible and her shoes were cheap. This woman didn't deserve that. So I told my girl to chill. She got up and left. Now she won't speak to me. She said, I defended my side piece. Is this a lost cause? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And dog, you stupid When she said, if you want to do anything, get back to me. I want to meet your side piece. And then you said, okay, but you have to understand that. Wow side pieces. But as soon as she sat down, oh, you left me for this buck too, raggedy hair, having helper, she fast shoes, and she was right about all that. This was a first appearance. She was right about all of that. But she didn't deserve that, dog, what's wrong with you? You got to be young man? How did you think this was gonna go? First of all, why is it necessary that she sit down with the girl you cheated on her with? Everybody want that meeting? Those meetings very rarely ever happened.
Speaker 1: Who is she? Who is she?
Speaker 2: Who is she? Put on the phone? Don't do that either, dog, don dog, There was no good could have come out of this.
Speaker 1: You're telling them right, Steve, so bruh.
Speaker 2: The lesson than this, you can you can write this off. Man, you can't do that no more. No, you know why you should never cheat again? In you do you know why you should never cheat again?
Speaker 1: Stupid? He said against a better judgment, He did say, against your fet what you're doing for.
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But buy some shoes though, dog man, you can't have that, and some more hair.
Speaker 2: Or some fix on you man, them little shoes that smile at you when she walked. You know how your shoes open up on each side and smile. But you know when you walk in your feet creep and smiley mouth, and your shoes got the smile of mouth.
Speaker 1: Different chefs shoes though I didn't know they had a name for it, but.
Speaker 2: Let's call it smile the mouth, Smiley mouth shoes what which? I know exactly what I'm talking about. When you walk that put open up on the in step in step, yeah, wrong side? Keep ass you.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: I think we have time for one more, Steve. This is from Addie and MOS's point. Addie says, my boyfriend has a drawer at my house because we've been together for almost two years and he spends a lot of time here. I have put my things in a plastic I have to put my things in a plastic bin at his house and he slides it under his bed. I thought it was because his apartment is tiny and messy. But is he hiding my things? Am I giving him more than I'm getting? Well?
Speaker 2: You and a band.
Speaker 1: Under the bed?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I mean it is tiny and messy, that's for sure. He probably won't your stuff in the bend with an ad tight lid on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he's filthy, So.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't read too much into it. He probably don't have draw to give you. What's his stuff in? See? You know you gave him a drawer. There's really nothing wrong with that. It's in a bend under the bed. He ain't got nowhere for it to go, he message. So I wouldn't read too much into that. But you gave him a drawer. He gave you a bench.
Speaker 1: Ben.
Speaker 2: What you need to do is when he out the room, you need open the drawers.
Speaker 1: He was a.
Speaker 2: Somebody else got a draw over that, and that you anybody else got a drawer? Yeah, because you just got a little plastic being up under the bed, don't will everybody?
Speaker 1: Oh, there are more binds, all right? All right? Coming up with twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.