Speaker 1: It is time now for junior and sports talk. What you got junior?
Speaker 2: All right, Shirley. You know yesterday uncle was the Pro Bowl. Did anybody watch it? Didn't nobody watch flag football game. I couldn't tune in for that. Yeah, gradually I can't watch the flag football game.
Speaker 1: Can't.
Speaker 2: I can't pull myself together to do it. Also with other dudes. Man, Lebron James raised my eyebrows over the tweet that he put out over the week. Here man, it was just a tweet of an hour glass with no no text on it, he explained it. So everybody expect like, what does that mean? Like to me, he wanted to be traded. Do it Do it mean he run out of time for you know, his career. We don't know what it means. He just asked about it. Yes, it we don't know. They ain't even ask he asked him. He wouldn't even explain it, Like what did it mean, Bron? He said, nope, I want to talk about it, so you know, but you know, Rich Paul came out his agents and said, hey, Lebron James has never been traded in the middle of the season. He is committed to the Lakers. And they did beat the Knicks over the weekend. I don't know if you saw the game up, but it was a really good game. But Lebron James and the end of the nine game winning.
Speaker 3: Want basketball on TV this time of the year, When do you start watching playoffs? When they care the playoffs? Yeah, that's when you see basketball. They play in the playoff.
Speaker 2: So what they playing now?
Speaker 3: They don't? They just back and forth, up and down. Every now and then you see a good game, some rivalries play or something, game get tight. But I wait till the end.
Speaker 2: Of the season last, not even after the after the All Star game. You ain't watching them, Like when he racing it he did to.
Speaker 3: Play on the dog.
Speaker 2: I'll playoffs, got it?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this now. Now you know the super Bowl week is starting up this week, you know, so we're getting ready to.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't even pay no attention to that Super I used to really get caught up in that Super Bowl hype for two weeks. I don't think that no more. I go now this week right here, I start kind of listening a little bit, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I got you because I was gonna ask you because you know us is doing the halftime show. Who who's the best halftime show you've seen? Because they're saying right now, just Lopez and that they had the best one.
Speaker 3: I give it damn what they said? Who said you said that last week? Yeah, they had a good show. It was a nice show. Okay. But well I saw Prince I said, my time show U Beyonce and that one they did with Dre and Eminem and all them, that was Mary that thing right, that was strong Man. I was, you know, but but but but but Jennifer Lopez did a good one. Now I've seen some.
Speaker 2: Rihanna was fire. Yeah, because you know, I just don't think they're asking us. I just think they just, you know, well, Usher Finn to come in here and show y'all something. Listening to me that dude is a show boy. Yeah, boy is a real showman. Don't you think nothing wrong about Usher?
Speaker 3: Raymond.
Speaker 2: You gotta give me a full name.
Speaker 3: Because because because Roscoe Wallace and his grandfather was cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, his grandfather's.
Speaker 3: Grandfather attended attendant Raymond.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, a guy set up a meeting with his girl and his side chicken. Things didn't go so well, he needs your advice, Steve. Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show