Speaker 1: You don't know me.
Speaker 2: Concession, I can't take back arms. Speak TEXTA seventy five nine two says I'm a hiring manager and I've definitely thrown resumes into the trash just because the applicant has the same name as one of my exes out. It's amazing how just one bad egg can completely ruin a name for everyone else. And I'm telling you, hey, little boy, what's your name? Oh Adolph, excuse me, I need to get off this plane.
Speaker 1: I was thinking real target, But.
Speaker 2: In this segment, we let people choose fake names for themselves. That way we can't judge them until we hear their secret first. And right now we have a woman on the line who's chosen to go by Cora today, a name which gives me good vibes because Cora is the name of the countess in Downton Abbey. So Cora, welcome to the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hello, thank you for having me here.
Speaker 2: Almost as legal.
Speaker 1: I wondered to say cheerio, but.
Speaker 2: You know, hell off to an interesting start. The voice changer is on, Cora, you're the mass speaker. Whenever you're ready, let's hear your.
Speaker 3: Confession, all right, So after you're back, I was traveling in Spain and there up meeting this local guy off of a dating app.
Speaker 1: Right, of course you did, because why wouldn't you be on a dating app in Spain? That is genius.
Speaker 2: Anytime you go anywhere, Brooke, I know, but.
Speaker 3: I don't do dating app. I don't know that stuff.
Speaker 2: What's there of Spanish men?
Speaker 3: Why you don't even ask?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're just not Americans, I get. Okay, credit score. All good for you going on the dating apps in Spain.
Speaker 3: Thank you. So he invited me to a soccer game.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool. Football match, I believe is what we're going to call it.
Speaker 2: These guys were long, like, come with me to the game of a lifetime.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if it was that charming, but it was really good looking, honest.
Speaker 1: All right, So how'd it go?
Speaker 3: Well? It was fun until I had to go to the bathroom, which is not usually a problem, but the problem was at that stadium actually had some sort of plumbing issue or something going on. Oh god, yeah, they had no flushing toilets at all. They only had border parties and it was like hundreds of them. I've never seen so many.
Speaker 1: Okay, at least you have options right, you just keep going until one isn't as gross doors.
Speaker 3: Well, they were all very stinky, of course, because people go to the closest forms, you know. So I was like, I'm just going to the very very last one. So it was quite the hike. But anyway, Yeah, so I get there and you know, I do my business whatever, and as I'm about to go out, the door is stuck and I could not get out.
Speaker 1: No oh no, and you're at the very end of a hundred of them.
Speaker 2: Well, no, no one's out.
Speaker 3: That's terrifying. So I'm banging on the wall. I'm screaming, you know, but you're not screaming in Spanish.
Speaker 2: You need to scream Spanish.
Speaker 3: I mean, I got exhausted and I'm like, you know what, I guess this is my luck. And I could not get the door open. The only contact a half of him was the dinner app so I'm like, hey, I'm still in the border party.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh, you had to write him Tinder And then you're kind of pissy, like, Okay, I went to the bathroom. Why are you checking your Tinder while I'm in the bathroom?
Speaker 3: Did he answer?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Good man?
Speaker 2: Well, obviously, like the game is probably holding his attention if he's a local guy there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: So he's like these American women.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: So after the game finally ended, a cleaning lady came on, you know, they were cleaning, and I'm like banging on the door, so she hurt me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's a nightmareror. I'm guessing he had left at this point. You didn't see him again, did you?
Speaker 3: No, So he texted me that night. He messaged me back and he said, Wow, you really didn't have to gost me and then lie about it.
Speaker 2: Oh guys, it sounds like a story like oh no, I swear I got locked in the bathroom and it was the last of one hundred. Like come on, yeah right. I don't know if I would believe you either. Yeah, what did you say? What happened?
Speaker 3: So I tried to explain to him, but he never wrote me back. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Wow, to this day, thinks he goes Spanish men. You see, they don't they don't match up to us American boys. We believe you, there's some Spanish guy who's like diding of my life. That sucks.
Speaker 3: The craziest part of the entire story is that Four years later, I'm watching Netflix. Huh, who do I see on that TV?
Speaker 2: What did what?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 3: On a love or a TV show or something. I'm like, oh, I miss a boat. No no, no, no, no no on the documentary. I don't know if you guys have seen it. The tin I.
Speaker 1: Hears ago that was him, Yes, that was whoa.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dodged a bullet. He's the He's the guy that would like match with girls on Tinder just to like scan them for thousands and thousands of dollars and then leave them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think Brook is still paying. There's still a chance that Spanish accent. Wow, my god. In a weird way, you probably felt like, Okay, this worked out good, right.
Speaker 1: He never pitched you for like money, let me borrow anything.
Speaker 3: Bought that game ticket? Yeah no, he actually we paid separate for the ticket. But okay, yeah, I was shocked. I mean, I'm like, you had to have been divine stervention, like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Saved totally.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: The next time you get locked inside a port a potty or a bathroom, you need to look up to the sky and say thank you God, thank you for saving me.
Speaker 1: If your story could have been on that documentary. It would have brought some like levity to it all, you know, reenactment.
Speaker 2: I think it worked out better this week. Okay, not getting scammed.
Speaker 1: That doesn't want to be known as the porta potty girl.
Speaker 2: Probably text in seventy five nine two. If you have a confession you've been holding on to, we can hide your identity. We'll mask your voice and make you our next mass speaker. Your phone tab's coming up
Speaker 1: Next, Brooking Jeffrey in the morning,