Speaker 1: All right, ladies and gentlemen, he is here junior and sports talk, which you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's Black History months, so we might as well do some things and see how much unk. No, I got some black sports trivia for your uncle.
Speaker 3: It's just it's gonna be real or you won't. No, he's real, reay, come on, let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Y's just he's real.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to know. Okay, let's start off there. He's been in a sports that we know about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did. I did all that in one year. Did Jim Brown lead the league in Russia?
Speaker 3: Every year he was in the league nine He's right, every year he was in the league.
Speaker 2: Fifty seven.
Speaker 1: Every year he.
Speaker 3: Was in the league nine years, never missed a football game. That's black.
Speaker 1: Who you talking to? Come on, here we go.
Speaker 2: Who was known as the brown Obama Brown Joe Lewis, Joe Lewis, it was off his shoes, Joe Lewis. He's known as the Brown Obama okay. Uh, who finished their career with seven hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: Five home runs. Oh, Hank carry, yes it is okay? Well you doing on this?
Speaker 2: Okay? I thought faithball, I see you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm black as hell.
Speaker 2: Be black.
Speaker 3: So I lived in these moments right here. I've been rubbing this stuff in whitefolk faith. If I get a record I can throw up to day I'll be at work. I'll be waiting on something to happen up. What else you got your?
Speaker 1: Okay? As it is? Man?
Speaker 2: What prize fighter won the middleweight title five times?
Speaker 1: Sugar Ray Leonard Marvin Hagler.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, now, Sugar Ray Robinson?
Speaker 1: Sugar? That's what I meant. That's sugar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sugar Ray Robinson. I meant Sugar Ray Robinson. No, Sugar Ray Leonard. Walter Wait, I'm in Sugar Ray Rock and sugar Rate was never a middleweight he was.
Speaker 1: Walter, Wait, I mean.
Speaker 3: She's got your sugars, miss stuff just to say I just said the too fast.
Speaker 1: But I met Sugar Ray Robinson.
Speaker 2: Sugar. We'll give you five times. We get them. That's cool, Okay. Who was the first African American to coach a professional sports team?
Speaker 1: The guy for the Celtics?
Speaker 3: Yep, you No, I mean Lenny what's his name?
Speaker 1: Uh William?
Speaker 4: Uh No, We'll come back to that one. Who is Bill Russell?
Speaker 2: Oh? Bill Russell was the first.
Speaker 1: I know that I ain't.
Speaker 2: I get out here, go on? I know you know this with who was the youngest heavyweight champ, Mike Tyson. This show was Mike Tyson. Boy, y ain't mad, You ain't did bad man.
Speaker 1: You us got it right to you. You got to tell you that right now, Great.
Speaker 2: John Steve, Happy Black History Month.
Speaker 1: Everybody coming up at the top of the hour, Thank you Jr. A man on social media needs some advice from you, Steve. He says, should I keep my lotto winnings a secret? We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening to Steve Harvey Morning Show.