Speaker 1: In trending political news out of Atlanta. According to ABC News, Fulton County DA Fannie Willis has acknowledged her personal relationship with a special prosecutor, Nathan Wade, she hired back in twenty twenty one. She hired him to assist her in the investigation of the Georgia election interference case against former President Donald Trump well DA. Willis has argued there are no grounds to dismiss the case or to remove her from the prosecution. Wade added that none of the funds paid to him as part of the job have been shared with Willis, which the defense claims could be viewed as a conflict of interest. Wade described himself and Willis as quote both financially independent professionals. I have made and purchased travel for District Attorney Willis and myself from my personal funds. At other times, District Attorney Willis has made and purchase travel for the two of us from her personal funds. I have no financial interest in the outcome of the twenty twenty election in Aferens case, or in the convention conviction of any defendants. All Right, that's what he said. Now A judge will hear more testimony next week to consider if Willison Wade should be disqualified from the state's case.
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't think they should. What the hell that got to do with what he did? See, y'all, they are masters at distraction. They are masters are throwing you off the course of what it is. The eye on the prize is what did he do illegally?
Speaker 1: Stay right there?
Speaker 3: Who slept with?
Speaker 2: Who? Ain't got damn thing do with none of this. I don't care who had an affair. I really don't. I really don't. And what y'all worried about it? For y'all didn't care nothing about when he was sleeping with Stormy? That ain't bother y'all. Hello, O Lord, she slapping somebody? Was not he married when he paid off the porno star? Was not he married when he took the playboy bunny on a tour of his penthouse in New York?
Speaker 1: The former president of this Yeah, and the truth we all want to re elect again? Yes, we all heard.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just want to just say a number. Didn't he not falsified bank statement and and and and and and and blow up the price and exaggerate the price of properties that he had to ensure that he got more money. All this is proven, this.
Speaker 1: Is on paper. And we heard the phone call. Remember we heard he was talking to Raffensburger asking go find me some votes. We heard that that world charge go find them. I need about how many eleven thousand? Like that? Yeah, I just need a few phone calls, few votes, just a few more. Yeah, we all heard it. We all heard it. So trying to make.
Speaker 2: This a distraction and trying to friends and throwing it off, and now this is a corruption and no, no, no, no, you were involved in corruption. An affair is not corruption.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the affair is an affair. Yeah, So anyway, a judge, we'll hear more testimony next week to consider if Willison Wade should be disqualified from the state's case. So there you go. Oh gosh, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know how much do judge need to hear? How much we get.
Speaker 1: Udge heard a lot and nothing happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just ju wait what It's just an affair, that's all I need to hear. What else we got to hear them?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: It's an affair, that's all.
Speaker 2: It's a family, all right, it's a family.
Speaker 1: But you know they're gonna try to spend this all the way around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he rolls up to be just you know, distract somebody who just loves.
Speaker 1: Singing.
Speaker 3: I got to love rolls up to be He's singing. Next somebody Mom, Love than the.
Speaker 1: Month, coming up, nephew with today's prank phone call. Right after that, you're listening Morning Show