Speaker 1: Make sure you're telling the watch out of Florida, Malorida, Milia.
Speaker 2: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of four. Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 3: The Florida man attacked an ATM for a very strange reason. It gave him too much money. Florida man is arrested after w say he rigged the door to his home in an attempt to electric kid his president Lights police arrested in Orlando.
Speaker 4: Manny, we're talking up from.
Speaker 5: Luda the practice club.
Speaker 1: Bitch you donkey of the day with Charlam Haine, a guy.
Speaker 2: I don't know why y'all keep letting here. Get y'all elected. This is not me do ballis y'all donkey? The day for Tuesday, February sixth goes to the Building Brains Daycare in Saint Cloud, Florida. What does your uncle Shawla always say about the great state of Florida? The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception. Now, it's two reasons this story really brinds my gears. One because it's involved in kids. Two because it's black history. Most see Building Brains Daycare decided to do a Rosa Parks reenactment, and when you are the only black child in the class, it's a pretty safe bet, a pretty high probability that you are going to be playing rows of parks in this reenactment. Now, keep in mind, this child is two, right, He's kids are two years old. It doesn't matter what age the child was, honestly, but just for the record, the child is too, so it makes what happens here more egregious. Would you like to know how to Building Brains Daycare Rosa Parks reenactment turned out? Well, let's go to w s H two for the report police.
Speaker 6: I can't believe this is happening to our daughter.
Speaker 3: That's what Jay says. His reaction was to seeing the photos posted in their daycare app for Building Brain's Academy.
Speaker 6: That was just like, there's no way they're doing this in a two year old classroom, and it was our daughter who had her hands restrained behind her back by another child wearing a police vest.
Speaker 3: There were also photos appearing to show his daughter using fingerpaint, seeming to simulate her being fingerprinted breathe. The mom said she spoke with the school's director.
Speaker 5: She goes on to say, you know, the teacher, she's not from America, so she doesn't understand the true context behind Rosa parks. It goes back to what you allow within your facility, what you approve as your curriculum.
Speaker 3: The daycare sent is a response saying, in part that the play happened spontaneously during a lesson and was not part of authorized curriculum. They also said that the administration had no prior knowledge of it.
Speaker 2: Now, I see if this would have happened to my child, it would have been so many other moments in black history. We would have been reenacting the La riots okay, Nat Turner's rebellion, the Shakisha fight tape okay, the two thousand Sauce Awards, the Nipsey Hustle, victory slap, Okay. If you would have done at the my two year old, which I have a two year old, by the way, if you would have done at my two year old, then the daycare workers who are there to supervise and monitor the safety of my children would have needed someone to supervise and monitor their safety as well. Because I'm coming and I'm coming to hand out. Travis Kelsey and little Boosy haircut. See. I don't even understand the point of this reenactment. These kids are two years old, so you are perpetuating the cycle of white supremacy and black inferiority into these kids. You shouldn't been doing this at all. But why not let the white kid play Rosa Parks and let the black kid play the police officer?
Speaker 6: You know why?
Speaker 2: Because this reenactment wasn't about Rosa Parks. It was about reinforcing the cast system in America. You know what. The cast system is a form of discrimination based on the social hierarchy, which is determined by a person's race.
Speaker 5: This is strategic.
Speaker 2: Okay, y'all need to change the name of y'all daycare from building Brains to bird Brains Daycare? All right, sidebar? Why do we call people bird brains that could be highly offensive to birds because bird brains is defined as stupid? Foolish? Are scatter brained people that don't ever seem like birds? To me? There is nothing stupid about birds. Birds are smart, Birds can fly. We don't know how to fly, so who really the dumb ones? Now, the parents of this two year old have pulled their daughter out of this school, and rightfully so, because there's no reason for this. All right, when you're two years old, you should be learning shapes and animals, your five senses. You should be taught about colors, but not black is inferior and white is superior. And do you know they had the nerve you heard what the woman said. They had the nerve to tell the parents that the teacher is not from America. She doesn't understand the true context behind Rosa Parks and the civil rights movement. Well, why the hell is she teaching curriculum that she doesn't understand. I don't want my kids at too learning about Rosa Parks yet, All right, don't go chasing the civil rights movement at two years old. Stick to the blueyes and bubble gumpies that you're used to. I don't even know what to do in these types of situations. I really know the parents contacted the NAACP, the NAACPS that they contacted the Department of Children and Families about the incident. Basically, nobody knows how to fix the problem. Okay, nobody knows how to fix the problem of racism in this country. So I can't even fault the NAACP or the Department of Children and Families for not doing nothing, because what is there to do? All right, it's not a problem that we have a problem. It's a problem if we don't deal with the problem. And I just said that because it sounds good. I don't know how to solve the problem of racism. Nobody does, because if we did, I wouldn't be telling Red to please let Kathy Griffin give Building Brains daycare the biggest.
Speaker 3: He huh, Please give this giant jail a little big as he haw.
Speaker 2: Let Chelsea handle it something to man he haw he haw. That is way too much. Dan Maynes Chris Rock got something to say, But I ain't visit my girl at the fast food restaurant in a while, okay, okay, just making sure she still got a job, that's all. Mm hmm. So what country was the decasi from. They wouldn't disclose. I don't think they said said she's not from this country from.
Speaker 1: So should they reenact something else?
Speaker 2: You said, just close the border? What did you say?
Speaker 1: I said, they react like that? Reenact like was there the steamboat in Mississippi where through the hatting up?
Speaker 2: And then oh that would be a good reenactment with people children like this, that would be another good reenactment too. You're right, you're right, and you can't expect parents not to flip out when situations happened like this. In fact, it takes a lot to keep you cool. And you probably feel you need to keep you cool because you're a black parent and you don't want to go in there wild. But and then you might need to grab a folding chair.
Speaker 1: But the parents only found out about it because you're two years old. Your two year old's not telling you, Hey, they got pictures, but they got That's what I'm saying. They have the nerve to take pictures and put the pictures online.
Speaker 2: How about the same part of the curriculum. It's got these people going rogue like women from Baltimore and do nothing first.
Speaker 1: Because you know people from Baltimore.
Speaker 4: They yeah, we think and that don't work nowhere else but Baltimore is what they say. But that's crazy.
Speaker 2: They don't know what to do.
Speaker 4: The pictures off online.
Speaker 2: They said they didn't want to pull put the pictures up, but the parents didn't want them out.
Speaker 4: Okay, but they already did post them, right, I don't know. Yeah, because the parents don't know.
Speaker 1: That's the time they probably put on the lawsuit.
Speaker 4: Right to the NAACP ended up. Na A CP reached out to They don't know what they do.
Speaker 5: How many as.
Speaker 1: All right, well, thank you for that dog here today.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull. Lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 3: The Breakfast Club