Speaker 1: Welcome to Money Making Conversations. It's the show that she is the secrets of success experience firsthand by Marketing and Brandon expert Rashan McDonald. I will know he's giving me advice on many occasions. And in case you didn't notice, I'm not broke. You know he'll be interviewing celebrity CEOs, entrepreneurs and industry decision make because it's what he likes to do, it's what he likes to share. Now it's time to hear from my man, Rashan McDonald money Making Conversations.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Hi, everybody, you know me.
Speaker 3: I'm the host of the show Rashan McDonald Money Making Conversation Masterclass. The interviews and information that this show provides are for everyone. I say this all the time. It's time to stop reading other people's success stories and start living your own. Now listen to me. It does not matter if you have just started earning or I've been earning for a long time. Every day is a chance to reflect upon your spend it and improve your finances. Please work when the Money Making Conversations Masterclass. One of the top financial experts in the country, doctor Lynn Richardson, like.
Speaker 4: Len Hey, happy, Happy, all of.
Speaker 2: That Florida had first half of the year. We're gonna get them all in Loine because Christmas. Thanks. You look fantastic. How's life treating you?
Speaker 4: You know, I really cannot complain. I realize that I recognize right now what you just said is so so important. And it doesn't matter if you've been making money for a long time or if you've just started, if it's frustrating you, if money is funny and your change is strange. I'm thankful for another day to tell somebody else how to get it right. And every single time I get a chance to have a conversation with you, money making conversations. I mean, I've never heard that terminology anywhere else on the planet, and I'm everywhere except article, and so I think it's so important for us to, you know, just money making conversations. Isn't just a snanzy title of a show. I think it's a movement. I think it's a lifestyle, and I think it needs to be something that particularly, you know, our generations right now, what are you over fifty, under forty, over sixty, are you in your teens, your twenties? Money making conversations needs to be as pervasive in our lifestyle as prayer, as eating, as breathing. You need to breathe every day, right, so we need to be having money making conversations every day. And so anytime I get a chance to do that with you, Rashaan, it's just an absolute pleasure.
Speaker 2: You know, thank you for the compliment.
Speaker 3: And that's really the tone that I try to create every day when people go to my podcast, it's about information, not about me, about something I want to share from outstanding guests. I'm able to get on my show like you when I use to Worry Financial Expert.
Speaker 2: A lot of responsibility comes with that title. Tell everybody, what do you do with Lynn?
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness? You know. The bottom line is, well, let me just tell you what they call me, the people in my life. They call me the minister, preacher, gangst the teacher. Now, I don't know, that sounds like a little bit of ouch and a man. You know. They say I'm the Medea of money. You know, you might have to it might hurt a little bit, but it's going to get you to the next level. But you know, I always have to tell the very beginnings. I was born and raised in Chicago. My grandmother was seventy five years old, cleaning homes for walking white people, putting me through college. She taught me to go to school, get a good education, get a good job, go to church on Sunday where clean other wed catch get hit by bus. Right, you don't get hit by bus. I'm like, why don't I have to get hit by bus? And I didn't know a lot about money. So when I got off to college, I got a lot of credit cards, like many people do. I was at one of the world's top academic institutions. I was on one hundred percent scholarship, and whenever I needed money prior to that, I'd say, Grandma, I need fifteen dollars for outfit for a field trip. She teld me to look in the room, on top of the shelf, behind the box, inside of my pocketbook, inside a zippa wrapped up in the piece of paper towels, twenty dollars. By the time you found the money, you forgot what you needed it for. So when I got to college, it got all these credit cards. I couldn't pay anybody. Rashan, I couldn't pay anybody when the creditors will call and say, Lindy, can you borrow the money? I'd say, can I borrow it from you? I had all kind of funny answers until I got out into the real world. My credit was jacked up. My furniture was from rent a Center. Y'all remember rent a Center. On the first car that I bought was I think it broke down before I drove it off the lot. Then I fast forward. I get married, I'm successful, I'm a radio show host. I'm helping people get approved for mortgages. I helped the lady with four bankruptcies and two foreclosures overcome her credit issues. She got into a house with a low down payment, low interest rate. But I not practicing what I preach. I was living check to Monday. You see, check to check is a blessing that means you get paid on Friday and by the next payday you're broke. But check to Monday is a whole nother game. You get paid on Friday, you kick it on the weekend, you pay on your pass, do bills okay, and by Monday you're broke. And I was living that lifestyle, making twenty thousand, fifty thousand, eighty thousand a month, not a year. A month. I could make eighty thousand dollars a month and still be broke on payday. R So I spend my life. You ask me, what do I do helping people understand this? More money doesn't solve a money problem. If it did, millionaires wouldn't go bankrupt. Rich people stay rich because they act poor, and poor people stay poor because they act rich, and poor people stay poor acting rich in front of other poor people, which is real crazy. And I think for all of us, we are not dumb when it comes to money. We just need a mindset adjustment. And I think with shows like Money Making Conversations, we can work together to make that happen.
Speaker 2: Wow powerful And can I say amen? Amen?
Speaker 3: Because I say that because every time I talk to you, I always say I'm gaining knowledge. And that's the first admission that you don't know it all, because that's when people run into the trap these financial mistakes.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, some people are homeless because they didn't listen.
Speaker 3: They will know it all. The writing was on the wall. Make the adjustments when people need to getting in these financial binds, What are the initial adjustments they need to start looking at? Is it putting down a monthly budget to see their bills.
Speaker 2: How does that play out there? Doctor Lynn?
Speaker 4: Let me tell you the very first adjustment that any of us needs to make, because we've all been there. I say everybody has either had a money problem, it's having a money problem right now, or will have a money at some time in the future. And our culture in particular has told us we don't air our dirty laundry. What goes on in this house stays in this house. We don't have conversations about private things, and I often say is it private or is it a secret? So the first adjustment that we need to make is to open our mouths, speak up, talk to someone. Shame and fear and blame and pride keep us from opening our mouths. So in many situations, we stay stuck in a financial financially depleted situation because we don't want to admit that we messed up, because we don't want to admit that the reality that we're in is actually here, because we don't want to acknowledge that maybe that significant other actually was cheating and left. Maybe something did happen at the job, something happened with me. Maybe I was spending too much money and it got out of control and now I cannot get it back in control. Whatever the situation is. And you just spoke about homelessness, Rashaan, let me explain this to you. One of the key ways, one of the quickest ways to homelessness homelessness is homeowners. I tell every homeowner out there, the first time you're gonna make a late payment, call me. Don't wait until the payment is already late. You know you don't have the money to pay it when it's due. You know you don't have the money when it's due. And there is not gonna be a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. There is probably not gonna be a winning lottery ticket, and there is no sugar daddy or sugar Mama down the street that's gonna help you. So deal with the reality. Open your mouth and talk to someone. I tell everybody there was never a reason to be ashamed around me because I've been there and done it all. So open your mouth. That's the first adjustment that needs to be made. And then, yes, Rashaan, from there, once you open your mouth, you can actually embrace the reality for what it is and start to do the moth. You see, money is more predictable than anything. It keeps us in bondage. We feel like we're hostage, we feel like we're not free. But money is a simple function of mathematics. One plus one equals two. If your stuff as up to ten, it'll never get into two. So the job is to reduce everything down so that your math adds up. And even if you have to give up some things and give up some pride and give up some people, it's worth it in the end.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, thank you for that.
Speaker 3: Again, another amen, because I would say amen a lot because as we go through this process, one of the things that you taught me was children can be more than just that typical deduction that we put on our tax form because everybody's say, make sure you put your child down as a deduction.
Speaker 2: But there are other platforms that children can be usedful on.
Speaker 3: And that that is that resonates so prominent in past interviews I've done with you. Can you break it down and let everybody know that I'm not telling everybody to.
Speaker 2: Go out there and just have kids so you get tax reduction.
Speaker 3: But if you have children and they're smart and they're willing to put in the work, this is their asset, and this is the way you can use them.
Speaker 4: Correct Well, if you have children, nieces, nephews, grandchildren, godchildren, little cousins, play cousins. You know how we do. You know, folks that we have taken on as family. If you have any people in your life like that, and I say, even if they're not smart, make them smart. If they're not ready, then get them ready. I'm gonna keep going back to what this show is money making conversations. And we're not having conversations about money with each other, and we're not having conversations about money with our kids. All our kids know is they want the latest video game, They want to go to soccer, football, ballet, they want to do all these things. But they truly have no concept of where the money comes from or how the exchange takes place. So one of the best things anybody could do. You're having a money making conversation every day, every time you wake that child up, to go to school, to feed that child, to take them to an extracurricular activity. Money and the conversation around it is either taking place or not taking place. So guess what the IRS says. You can hire your child cousin niece, nephew, grandchild, you know, god daughter, god son. You can hire that child to work in your home based business. You can pay each child up to thirteen thousand, two hundred dollars tax free.
Speaker 3: That's taxi okay, thirteen thousand, two hundred dollars, tax free.
Speaker 4: Tax free to the child, and tax free to you. Because now that you're paying that as a salary to the child, it's now a write off as salaries in your home based business, and it's tax free one hundred percent to the child. The first thirteen thousand, two hundred dollars. Most people are thinking, well, I don't have thirteen thousand, two hundred dollars. I'm not telling you to go find a new thirteen hundred two hundred dollars. I'm telling you to add up the existing money you're already spending. If you're spending two fifty a week on daycare, that already exceeds thirteen thousand dollars, okay. If you are spending money on tuition, if you're spending money on piano lessons or karate class, or school clothes or Christmas toys or birthday presents, or going to Disneyland or vacations. All that money that you're spending, you're spending it anyway. The only difference between you and me is you spend the money and it's gone. I spend the money and I get it back. You have to spend less money, you have to get more money, but you also have to get your money back through the legal tax deductions that the IRS has made available to you. And the best thing about having a child work in your business is there gaining skills. They're probably doing things that you can't do. You don't know how to launch that business on social media and TikTok and snapchat and ig, but your child does. You're giving them an opportunity to be entrepreneurs at an early age.
Speaker 3: And that's important to say that now before we go in there. Further, I know you have a podcast this you know we crossed pollination here.
Speaker 2: You know you see me I seed you.
Speaker 3: Tell us about your podcast. Tell us where we can find it, the Lynn Richardson podcast.
Speaker 4: Well, if you go to Lynnrichardson dot com, you can download, you can gain access to episodes. I'm on Monday through Friday, every single day, Monday through Friday, every single day of the week at noon live in California and at noon live in Chicago. You can also watch the replays. You can watch the replays at Lynmillionaire dot com Lendmillionaire dot com. So any information that you want to get about money, But I have to say, I want to come back to Money Making Conversations because this is what we get to specifically focus on topics for your beautiful audience.
Speaker 5: Money Making Conversations Masterclass continues online at Moneymakingconversations dot com and follow Money Making Conversations Masterclass on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Ladies and gentlemen, it's time you stop reading other people's success stories and start writing your own. Welcome back to the Money Making Conversations Masterclass hosted by Rishan McDonald.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and you know, but I gotta share that. You know, if I shared a little my success, your success. And that's how a relationship is of year, we go way back.
Speaker 3: You know, our relationship has always beten by uplifting and uplifting part because this is tax season, we're being interviews happening between January and April. That's where you got a file from personal standpoint then a business standpoint. Let's talk personal what people need to look out for what mistakes they've been making. Are there any new tax law changes that we all look out for because all those deductions we should get for COVID they gone.
Speaker 2: Now they want their money in that upfront.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, there are so many things that have changed since COVID. During COVID people had higher savings rates during COVID interest rates for low. Post COVID people's reserves are being depleted. Post COVID interest rates are high. Post COVID. We are in inflation. In post COVID, we are in a renter crisis. It's easier to buy a home right now than it is to rent a home. The credit guidelines for renters have made it almost impossible for the average American to get a decent place to live for a decent amount of rental income. So I would say, personally, it is time to get your house in order, and get your house in order, one room at a time. You know. I remember back in the day, Grandma be used to make me clean up, and if we had to clip the whole house, it was a big money much. But if I could go and just do the dishes, and then if I could mop the floor, and then if I could do one thing at a time. It made an enormous job of that much more bearable. So I'm gonna say to you, just think about the one thing you want to do. Maybe it's just getting your budget under control. You want to control your spending. You want to end your spending addiction. The spending addictions what you have when you go to the grocery store for toothpaste and walk out with one hundred and seventy nine thousand and forty seven cent with the stuff you don't need, and you do that three or four times a week or worse, you go online and start shopping and the boxes are just coming in every other day from all the major places that deliver online. I'm not going to say what their names are, but I want us to just focus on one thing personally, and if you can focus on that one thing, then you can take the steps necessary to master the next thing.
Speaker 3: Now that's on the personal side, because I agree with the rent. I was just watching news today and they was talking about there's living amount of faces the rent nowadays, and if you failable to rent, you don't want to live there.
Speaker 2: You don't want to live there.
Speaker 3: You just a step away from the robbery so it's important to understand that the dynamics of housing has changed so much that people are homeless not because they want to They might not get into a place where they want to live properly or safely, and things like that. Not from a small business. So we've been with small businesses. We're entrepreneurs. I really talked to a lot of entrepreneurs on this show. A lot of people tune in, and the number one thing that I made mistakes. I always tell people my mistakes. My first business that opened up was a co partnership and I didn't even have a budget. I knew how much I was charging people. I was a comedy club that ten dollars I was getting it was sold out, but I forgot about the tax on the ticket. I forgot about the unemployment tax. I forgot about all these little taxes. So when it came down, I really wasn't getting ten dollars a person. I was getting like seven dollars a person. So that wasn't even calculating correctly in my head what I was really making. What are the primary mistakes other than a budget, And you can actually bring up the budget that we as young entrepreneurs are better than entrepreneurs continue to make well.
Speaker 4: The number one mistake that we make is we don't get an education. If you want to be a mechanic, you may have some natural ability, but at some point you may want to go to school to learn more about how to fix an engine or transmission or whatever part of the car. If you are going to help people get well, and you want to be in the medical profession, then you're going to go learn about the body and physiology and all of those things. And what we fail to recognize as entrepreneurs is we may have the talent. We may have the talent. We may be able to do the thing. We may be able to write the book or make the people laugh, or make the recipe for the restaurant or whatever it is, but do we have the knowledge for the business. And so I would say the number one thing is to get the knowledge about the business. Rashan, you have heard me talk about this, But do you know how many yanky businesses are running around? I mean, every other person I wanted to has an LLC. But that LLC has no corporate book. There are no resolutions in the book, there are no certificates of membership in the book. And therefore the business run is running out of order. So the very veil of protection that the business was formed to provide, meaning if something happens in your business and you get sued, then they won't come after your personal assets because we're not running our business like a business, we're running it like a personal hobby. Then you don't get the veil of protection. And if you go to court and the judge asks for your record book and your resolutions, most people, nine out of ten, especially in our community, don't even know what I'm talking about. You don't even know what I'm talking about. They said, a record book? What is that? I file my LLC with the the system online that you know what that system is. You didn't go get an attorney, you did not get a CPA, we did not get financial advice. So we're making all those mistakes that you're talking about with Sean, and we don't have to. So get an education. At the Entrepreneurs Academy, I'm teaching everything about running a business, from how to market it, how to brand it, how to grow it, how to scale it, how to hire the right people, how to have a profited proper profit and loss analysis, how to project revenues, all the things that you need to be successful in the business.
Speaker 3: We you know, it's an interest, and thank you for that advice, because really, when we make mistakes, they kind of be they're kind of.
Speaker 2: Obvious, but we ignore it.
Speaker 3: In other words, a lot of people, and I'm not saying this niggai, a lot of people put a lot of pressure on prayer. I want to pray their way out of it. Faith go out on faith without a plan. I said, if you're going to jump out on faith, make sure that plans in front of your jump. Prayer is a lot of pressure on that. But it's something I've been hearing a lot lately. It's been annoying me. Go fund me.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, ever free please.
Speaker 3: Time I talked to somebody, well, you know, I'm gonna I'm gonna do a vote go fund me campaign. I basically have hung up on people because that's not a plan.
Speaker 2: Go fron me.
Speaker 3: What you mean You're gonna go out there ask people to invest in you and you don't even have a plan for the plan?
Speaker 2: Come on? Have you heard that a lot? I'm just I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: On my show Money Making Conversations Master Class I've heard go from me a lot, and I've just had to discontinue that conversation.
Speaker 4: Let me let me just say this, and this is with no due respect to whatever people do. We will spend money on the outfit for the biggest concert that's coming to town. We will spend thousands of dollars on that thing. We will go get our hair done, our nails done. We will spend money on cigarettes, on a legalized marior. We will spend money on everything except ourselves. We will spend money on things that do not grow in value, accept ourselves. Go fund me is not a life insurance policy, people. Go fund me is not a business plan. Go fund me is not in a state plan. Go fund me, when and if used, should be a strategic method. It should be a strategic method to expand and already h you know, thriving or or on the verge of thriving business, to provide an opportunity for others to potentially invest and to share in capital and growth of the company. Not to just randomly raise funds so you can go get your LLC that you're not gonna protect and have the business end up being janking. Right, So it's it's it's like I go sit with the attorney. I know I need funds for my LLC and my trademark, so I'm gonna go do a fund go fund me account to pay for the stuff, but that I'm not gonna run the business properly. And so again, I'm not discounting those methods in and of themselves. I'm just saying we should use them strategically. The Bible says that plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisors they succeed. We got to stop picking the scriptures that we think work for us. We talk about faith, but faith without work is dead. My t shirt says knowledge is power when it's put into action. Stop talking about knowledge is power. No, it's not. There are too many people running around who know a whole bunch of stuff but aren't doing anything. We have to put that knowledge to power. The only place where work becomes, but where success comes before work is in the dictionary. We've got to do the work, and I think we can do it together.
Speaker 2: And we are.
Speaker 3: And that's why I'm just saying making sure that you know I'm based in Atlanta. She's based in Los Angeles, Okay, thousands of dollars all the part. But people say the same bad language coming on to Lynn Richard's and podcast, coming over the money making conversation. Mastercos, Okay, we're just sharing information, not charging you no money. We're just trying to invite you into our world, into our plan of action. And that's what she just said.
Speaker 2: Action. Everything she ended the conversation was action.
Speaker 3: You can pray, you can find a scripture, but what's the action, what's the plan, what's the goal?
Speaker 2: That's a dream tied to a reality.
Speaker 3: Those are all the things that we're trying to get and trying to accomplish. But as we wrap this interview up, we always talk about I want the two things.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about multiple streams of income.
Speaker 3: And then I want to slide over to his state planning, because now that's a whole conversation. People may never make it to the state planning, but we always hear multiple streats of income. And I'm going to share y'all something I managed, Steve Harvey and I managed and my goal with him was to create multiple streams of income. And I did books, radio, TV shows, tour speaking engagement, personal appearances. What I did realize is that I did not do it for myself. I was just getting one check from him. So the platform of multiple streams of income work one hundred percent for him, but.
Speaker 2: It wasn't working for me. Not there was a negative.
Speaker 3: But you have to understand what plan are you working. I was not working the plan that I thought I was working. I saw all his checks, but all those checks weren't my checks. And so when we hear multiple streams of income, I want people to understand how you evaluate how the income comes to you. Is it coming through one portal or is it coming through multiple That's when it's really multiple streams of income.
Speaker 2: Correct, absolutely?
Speaker 4: I mean, and your testimony, with all the great work that you've done, you know, you're absolutely right, and it's a it's a wake up call for all of us to take a look at what we're really doing. My situation is similar, except that with all the things that I helped. For example, MC liked to do, whether it be DJing and you know radio, she does TV. She's acting, she's producing and directing TV and film all those things, so that's an income stream. She's got multiple income streams. She's like a serial entrepreneur. Then I come in and I've got streams of income there, But then I'm also speaking. I've also got my real estate stream of income, my mortgage stream of income, my insurance stream of income. I've got a whole new wealth university, and then speaking engagements. So all the things that I am actually helping her to do, I can teach and preach about, and then sometimes we do those things together. So, yes, one stream of income is hazardous to your wealth. Let me repeat, one stream of income is hazardous to your wealth. The story that we were told that we could go to school, get a good education, and retire in forty years from one job, I just have to say this, with all due respect, It's a lie. It is not the truth. It is not It is almost impossible for anybody from the baby boomers on through now to be able to go get a job and work it for forty years and retire. But above the poverty line you may be able to retire, but gonna you're gonna be broke, Okay, So in order for us to really be able to take advantage of the opportunities, and I still say it's opportunities, And listen, everybody, get up now. Whenever you see money making conversations. Come on, do something in that hour. Go grab your calendar. I have mine right here. I've been wanting to stop and write some of the things I heard Forshan say, Write do something, put a plan in place, an aha moment, write it down and do something and create those streams of income so that you too can be in position to have to make decisions and to exercise your choices when you want to do something, when you did, when you don't want to do something. When the pandemic hit, mc light didn't have to worry about doing a concert or a TV show. Everything was shut down. There were other streams of income coming in to support not only the lifestyle, but really to expand the business. And that's what we want for everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that lends itself to estate planning. Terminolo is that very few people understand, especially when you're doing forty hour week employment. Especially it's us out there trying to think that that that goal watch is waging on for forty years of employment, and that really doesn't happen. Like my father, like your father, your grandfather. It's about being a serial entrepreneur. What exactly is the state planning well?
Speaker 4: A state planning. So we talked about a business plan, we talked about, you know, a financial plan. Now we're talking about a life plan, a generational wealth plan. And that's what the state planning is. And unfortunately, again in our community, we don't want to talk about death.
Speaker 3: As we wrapped as up. The word planning is a prominent term that's used in all success stories. Football Players plan to win, athletes trained to win through a plan of action. We plan to go to college and get a degree, you know, we plan hopefully a successful marriage. But somehow when it comes to our money, we don't plan, especially in black community, we just spend.
Speaker 2: We just spent.
Speaker 3: And so when you start getting to that state planning level, what's.
Speaker 2: That journey like, what is that journey all about?
Speaker 4: Well, the first thing to understand is, no matter how much money you have or don't have, you have in a state, I was on food stamps in this century. Do you understand? So when I tell you I've been there, done that, I've had foreclosure, bankruptcy, This recession of two thousand and eight got me like it got so many people. And so during this century I was on food stamps. But let me tell you what I did have when I didn't have money. But I didn't have money, and I still had my husband, my three children, my grandmother, and people in my life that I loved. I had life insurance, and I had an estate plan. And what it did for me is it provided me with the comfort of knowing that every single day I would wake up and I could grind I could figure out how to get out of this situation, get to the next level. But what gave me comfort every night was if I did not wake up tomorrow, my plans would not be defeated because my estate plan would kick in and my children would be taking care for the rest of their lives. My grandmother would still have financial assistance in her old age. She'd be able to have private duty care. My husband would be able to still go on with the businesses, and if he grieved for an extended amount of time, he would lose everything financially. So everybody has an estate plan. If you are a single mother a single father, you have an a state plan. The question is who's in control of it. If you actually sit down with an attorney and write your state plan, you're in control of it. You get to say if something happens to me, and I've got a million dollar life insurance policy. All of it isn't gonna go to my significant other or to my children for them to spend it up, and so I'd have to come back and get everybody right. They're gonna get X amount to take care of the funeral. They're gonna get x amount to pay the bills in the house. They're gonna get x amount when they go to college. They'll get x amount to start the business. They'll get x amount. You can put a plan in place so that your wealth can actually be useful for your heirs for generations to come. If you don't have a plan, then the state, state, the government has a plan. We all were devastated when our beloved Chadwick Bozeman passed. We were devastated. Didn't know he was sick. When he passed. He did not have a will. His wife and his parents were in agreement. They were in harmony. They just wanted to split everything. But it didn't go down like that. His wife got one point six million, I think the number is or somewhere between one point three and one point six His parents got between one point three and one point six million, and the probate courts got one point six or one point seven million. The probate court got more than the airs. And that's the danger of not having an estate plan. The government actually getting your resources and dispersing them throughout the legal system as opposed to you dispersing it to your heirs. So that's why we all need to start with our state planning today. It doesn't matter if you have a dollar, one hundred of them, a thousand of them, or a million of them. Start you a state plan.
Speaker 2: Now, wow again, doctor Lenn Richards.
Speaker 3: And the education and knowledge of coming on money making conversations master class, because you are a masterclass. That's why I added that whole portion of the conversation. We have a conversation about not only money, but like and what you said most important, we all have to start having that money making conversation with your children, what your spouse, what you part with your loved ones are people in general. Because we go to church, we donate. Some people don't even write that donation off.
Speaker 2: Did you give it up?
Speaker 3: Write a check instead of cash? All that can amount to some type of deduction. But your biggest gift to me is that the knowledge because I can't do what you do, doctor Land, I cannot do what you do. You are a blessing and thank you for coming on Money Making Conversation Masterclass.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you for having me, and please welcome me back for more conversations around taxes and everything.
Speaker 2: Else and you will. Thank you again.
Speaker 5: Thank you for joining us for this edition of Money Making Conversations Masterclass. Money Making Conversations Masterclass with rough Shan McDonald is produced by thirty eight to fifteen Media Inc. More information about thirty eight to fifteen Media Inc. Is available at thirty eight to fifteen media dot com. And always remember to lead with your gift.
Speaker 4: Some