Speaker 1: You know the old saying nothing good happens after midnight.
Speaker 2: Ugh, yeah, I'll always claim that she was wrong.
Speaker 1: Well, nowadays, young people are saying what brook says, nothing good happens after nine pm.
Speaker 3: Oh, come on, it's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: Because the Wall Street Journal claims the hot new bedtime for twenty somethings right now is somewhere between nine and ten at night.
Speaker 2: No, don't do that.
Speaker 4: You guys, you're gonna have kids, probably someday, and then you're never gonna have the option to stay a plate.
Speaker 2: Brooks go out, yes, stay up until two three. Why are they going to bed at nine o'clock?
Speaker 1: And it's not just because you have an early morning radio jab a Lexis. This is real people, resilar people out in their twenties with normal jobs deciding to turn in before ten.
Speaker 2: How's their mental health because I don't feel like it's good.
Speaker 1: Well. Sleep experts are saying young people understand the link between sleep and long term health more than the previous generations, so they're choosing to prioritize sleep over any fomo they might have about missing out on a late night activity.
Speaker 2: Do they understand the link between sleep and fun.
Speaker 4: Okay, you need to have I don't feel like the stays coming in that we're all just pours.
Speaker 2: We don't have money to go out. We have to go to bed.
Speaker 3: Out is free and fun.
Speaker 1: What's the walk of shame to the radio station every morning?
Speaker 3: Fun?
Speaker 2: I was just having a good time. Different.
Speaker 1: I didn't say they're not having a good time. They're still going out. They're just doing it earlier and more responsibly.
Speaker 3: Now it's like four pm.
Speaker 1: Say they go out for dancing and drinks at five pm?
Speaker 2: Yes, who is dancing? As smart people?
Speaker 4: It is light out against the rules to dance when the sun is up, unless it's five in the morning.
Speaker 2: That is the only time it's okay.
Speaker 1: Wow, am I wrong? You're setting rules on when people can dance like they did in the town and footloots if you're in the seventies again, the new school way of thinking is to prioritize your health in your sleep.
Speaker 2: Okay, just wait till you miss out on life.
Speaker 3: It's fine.
Speaker 2: Die with regrets.
Speaker 3: Good for you.
Speaker 2: At least you'll be rusted.
Speaker 1: You know, what you have no regrets doing is shocking yourself with the dogs collar during the shot colic question.
Speaker 2: Of the day.
Speaker 1: You can do that anytime of day or night, and you can do it with our own digital Jake.
Speaker 3: No regrets, Jake, give it to us.
Speaker 2: Jake.
Speaker 3: Rarely do we ever do PSAs on this show, but this is too important, so please listen to the following audio mark get set only in.
Speaker 2: Sex Sweet Hello, Virtual Reality.
Speaker 3: You're probably wondering what the heck was that. That's not a PSA. That's some hacky, cheesy nineties jingle you stole off Sesame Street about the World Wide Web. Okay, but if you really concentrate on those words on your mark, get set, we're riding on the Internet. That's exactly what we're doing today as you try to identify the top twenty most visited websites in America for a special high speed five G edition of twenty of twenty, I have the twenty most visited websites from the past year, not including ones for adult content. Jose, I know you know all of those. Just wipe them off your board. You'd get no points for them. But if you do name the number one answer, you'll hear this sound giving you immunity from a future. Wrong guess. We'll start with the man whose Internet activity is heavily monitored by the company. Since those two of those, I'm just gonna go with jeff.
Speaker 1: When I'm feeling down and I feel like I need a laugh, only one place cheers me up, and that is weather dot com. Give me weather dot com for nonshop entertainment and last.
Speaker 3: Weather dot com lucky number thirteen on the most visited websites on my list. Good times, Jeffrey off to a good start. Next up is Alexis.
Speaker 4: I mean, I gotta go where I get answers for everything, well besides TikTok Google, Google number.
Speaker 3: One answer on the list, Alexis, you get the silver save. Now it's Brooks turn.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna go with the one that puts you down a deep rabbit hole that you can never leave. That's YouTube YouTube.
Speaker 3: Number two on my list. Finally, we're over to Josea in the first round. All right, I would assume Facebook is number three. Facebook is not number three number five. Back over to Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: Let me go to my mom's favorite website to post conspiracy theories on give me Twitter or x twitter x number nine.
Speaker 3: Back to Alexis, who has her silver saved? So feel free? And just go wild Amazon Amazon number four on my list. Number three is still on the board. We're back to Brook.
Speaker 4: I go to so many different websites every day for like weird news stories for this show, so I feel like a news one would be on there, and I don't know if it'd be CNN or Fox News, but I feel like it's.
Speaker 1: One of the the one that you look up every morning.
Speaker 3: Brooke, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I'm actually gonna say Fox News.
Speaker 3: Favorite, Fox News number eighteen favorite, and Fox great work, Brook.
Speaker 2: Terrible.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say Yahoo, Yahoo number seven on my list, number seven, because our stock is like the best. Jeffrey, it's your turn.
Speaker 1: Well, my masculinity is needing to come through right now?
Speaker 2: Is that what? Your voice just got deeper?
Speaker 1: It just keeps getting deeper, especially when I talk about their website, ESPN for.
Speaker 3: ESPN number fifteen on the list. Sports Alexis, It's your turn. Reddit reddit in is number three on the last There we go. The entire top five is now taking care of Analysis has a sober save. We're over to Brook.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with one you just spent a lot of time on as well.
Speaker 2: Netflix.
Speaker 3: Netflix is just outside the top twenty. Brook got to be in there. It's just outside the top twenty. We're over to Jose.
Speaker 2: Now, I think it counts. I'm gonna say.
Speaker 3: TikTok, TikTok number sixteen. There is an app, but it is a website. Jeffrey, your turn.
Speaker 1: If the men's sports is on ESPN, you gotta go over to the ladies' sports on CSPN. Please, it's not it.
Speaker 2: The women's sports are on ESPN as well.
Speaker 3: Also there. ESPN did not make the top twenty.
Speaker 1: That's a missed opportunity if anything.
Speaker 3: Okay, after Jeffrey goes Alexis.
Speaker 2: You used to be able to see who people recently fall only if you went on the Instagram browser. So say it.
Speaker 3: Instagram number ten. List Jose, it's you and Alexis next week. If you get this wrong, you're out. She still has a silber save.
Speaker 1: I'm going on a limb here, and I'm saying the under dark part of the web.
Speaker 3: Tumbler Tumblr did not make the top twenty.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say Craigslist because of our whole yeah, we think.
Speaker 3: Let me go over the websites you guys missed. Wikipedia was number eight.
Speaker 4: Media Bing was number eleven, wowing the.
Speaker 3: Website fandom, which is like Wikipedia for fandoms of TV, movies, comments and everything. CNN was number fourteen, Oh gosh. Seventeen was New York Times, nineteen was eBay, twenty was Cora, the platform to ask experts questions. That was plenty plenty.
Speaker 1: Well, Alexis once again wins plenty of twenties. She's gonna get to choose who gets shocked while singing since you've been gone by Kelly Clarkson.
Speaker 2: I don't know, just for her choice of websites, you know, I'll take it. I'll take it. Sits your big eyes.
Speaker 3: Oh god, Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: For the first time, I'm so moving on.
Speaker 1: I've never seen anybody beg to get shocked themselves.
Speaker 3: Book was looking like.
Speaker 1: Please kill me, do it. That's your shock collar question of the day. Phone taps coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 2: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.