Speaker 1: All right, Steve, this is from Dashlin and Chesapeake. Dashlin says, I'm remarried and I have two children with my ex husband. I have a great relationship with my children's dad, and we let him stay at our house when he comes to visit our children. My husband now expects the same courtesy when his ex wife comes to town, but they don't share any kids. I honestly didn't know he's still talked to her. My ex husband lives six hundred and thirty miles away, so it's a no brainer. My husband's ex wife has family in town that she can stay with. Make it make sense. Why does he expect his ex wife to stay with us?
Speaker 2: I don't know why. I think it's just to get back. I think he wants you to see how that feels. Listen to me, man, you're right, your ex husband ain't staying in my house. I'll give it. If you have kids together, gived you and the kids can go get a hotel room. Why he visited or his ass to get a hotel room and the kids can spend the night there. Anything like that. But ain't no, man, your ex man ain't coming staying in my house.
Speaker 1: Crazy arrangement.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Yeah, okay, cool, So now when my ex come to town, she can stay with up it make it make sense, make I don't care how far you You got a great relationship with your ex husband, but you got a husband. Now you gotta respect this man's house. This is the king of this castle, just like you the queen of the castle. The king k Field disrespected, nor should the queen field to respect. He ain't got no business bringing that woman into your house. But you damn sure ain't got no buses bringing that man into your house. I don't give a damn how cool the relationship is. That's what both the little uglass kids over there with him, I'm talking about miles away, and when he comes to visit, he stay at I what s living in my house? Man to be crazy? Yeah? And then dog for you to bring your ex wife in this house. There's too much disrespect on both levels. You're dead wrongs first of all, and then he did wrong second of all. Two wrongs don't make it right. So how you want us to fix this problems? Both of y'all wrong.
Speaker 1: She's trying to justify it with the kids. All right, we have time for another one. Steve This is from Henry and McDonough who says, my wife and I are empty nesters, and I can't get my wife to sit still. Every weekend she has things plans planned for us to do on Saturdays and Sundays, so I don't ever get to relax. We've been to a brunch, a bunch of new restaurants, all of the museums, outlet malls, movies and concerts. We're still young at forty nine, but I don't like being outside that much. Can I tell her I don't want to go? Or do I have to participate?
Speaker 2: Everybody?
Speaker 1: Hell with that damn museum. Ain't nobody doing that?
Speaker 2: Then, I'm damn with you. Marjorie loves museum to look at none of the old ass hart of facts. Man, stop around looking at no damn basing, no white kids up in the air with them, damn bow and arrows and all right here.
Speaker 1: They've been to all the museums.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to no play.
Speaker 1: What's about outlet mall? Outlet mall? They go there.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad.
Speaker 1: Couple, Yeah they go, That's that's one of their outings on the weekend.
Speaker 2: There was time now going down there out lit ma I'm deal down there.
Speaker 1: I gotta work and look for but I am. But you can't go down.
Speaker 2: You can't go down and now out that mam, yest no horse in and out. I have on all that old ass stuffs, Nike slacks with the buttons on the side, being there dressing like a nineteen sixty basketball player, Nike slacks, nikey slash last regular to one of your shoes, ain't got no swoosh on it.
Speaker 1: She got me, I let mine.
Speaker 2: It's funny you got twenty.
Speaker 1: Minutes after be our horse that ain't got our.
Speaker 2: Legs, just making you jumping in the air.
Speaker 1: You're listening Hardy Morning Show