Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all at.
Speaker 4: All at all, So.
Speaker 5: Don't give a.
Speaker 4: Million bus busy listening to me.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: Joy, Yeah, Joy, you know you love.
Speaker 5: You got to turn.
Speaker 1: To turn the mouth the turn.
Speaker 4: You probably got to turn the mouth out of the money. Look, come.
Speaker 6: Come on, you'll think, uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody, y'all listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now. One and only Steve Harvey man oh man got a radio show. Yeah, dude, God so big to me, Man, I just have to tell you about it. I can't help it. It's rather obvious to me how big, how good God is. He's absolutely tremendous. He's off the chain. He owned one.
Speaker 2: He'd be clowning, he'd be just showing out.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: I'm just over here, just on the receiving end. You know, if you're out there, start your mission today, Start your mission today?
Speaker 2: What are you waiting for? Why do we as people delay what we want.
Speaker 6: Or delay the process to begin what we want on our hopes, our dreams, our desires. Why won't you start your mission today? Why don't we all decide together that just individually. Look you listening. You got something that you've been dreaming about. You got an ambition of yours that's not yet fulfilled. You got goals you haven't accomplished yet. Everybody has them. Everybody's got them. Everybody's got something that's on the table that they haven't yet attacked yet. What are you waiting for? Start your mission today? Stop the procrastination. Now, the procrastination is only hurting you yourself. If you got a goal of aspiration to dream and you fall off track momentarily, you can get back to that because God knows where you left off.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 6: You may have to accomplish a few more things since you stopped for a long period of time, but God knows where you left off, you can get back on track. Look, man, this dream of being on TV since I was a kid, and it got off track. Now it got off track. I just kept it as one of the dreams, and in some real dog moments when it looked like it wasn't gonna happen, all I was hanging on to was just the hope that one day it could. But that's what faith is really about. Faith is the belief in things that you cannot see, but faith gives you the confidence to keep hoping.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: Sometimes it just keep hope alive. Sometimes you heard Jesse Jackson say it, just keep hope alive. Sometimes, man, it's just the hope. I was hanging on a hope. And I'm talking about when it got real ugly and funky out there for me, when it looked like I wasn't gonna ever make it, and all of the facts was in and everything pointed in the direction you not gonna make it. You done really messed up this time. Then I sat there and I just hung on to the hope. But man, that's what I'm saying. If you got a dream on aspiration of vision or something, when you fall off track and you want to go get back in line, God holds your place.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 2: He held on to that for me.
Speaker 6: He knew I was off tracking, out of line, but he said, okay, here's where we stopped. You want to be on TV. Now, when you get it together and you quit tripping and you come and your turn to me, I'm gonna hold your place, put you back in line. Then we're gonna finish the journey that took me a lot longer to get here than I wanted to, but then it was necessary because I needed all of them mishaps to happen to me along the way. So when I got on the radio one day, which I did not see coming, Steve Harvey got a radio show, y'all. That's why I say it every day. See, because of this radio show that I didn't see coming. Now I have stories to tell, I got experiences to share, and I can tell you about me better I can tell you about anybody. And I done been through enough whereas relatable, where enough people can and go mad that happened to me. Appreciate you saying that that's what it was for. See, I get it now. See at the time, no, I didn't like what was happening to me. At the time, I was really in total disagreement with God on a lot of stuff He was pulling off on me, but in essence, I was really pulling it off on myself. But through his grace and mercy, he kept me through all of my mistakes, all my bad decisions, all my miscalculations, all my misfires, all the times I knowingly stepped out there and did wrong. He forgave me, he said, because man, if you ever come to me, I have a plan for you that is going to be far and above. It will supersede everything you've ever dreamed of. That's what I did. I just got sick of me, good and sick of me, and I turned it over to God. And then God started working, and here I am today now as he.
Speaker 2: Threw with me. Yet Nope, Have I arrived jet Nope? But guess what the journey is cool?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: It's like I was talking to this young brother the other day about comedy. He's a really good stand up. You know, this young dude's really good.
Speaker 2: He said, Man, what is this I feel every night before I go on stage. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 6: I just want it off me, I said, sir, listen to me, you young dude. This thing that climbs on my back every night before I go on stage. I don't know what it is. It's got something to do with pressure, It's got something to do with anticipation. It's got a whole lot to do with the fear of falling.
Speaker 2: He said. What you mean by that?
Speaker 6: I say, every night I walk out on stage, it's like I'm about to go and step off of cliff. I say, it's a sickening feeling. He said, man, but you do so well. I said, that's because the parachute opens. I say, but I want you to understand something. When I first walk out there, it's just stepping off the cliff. Now, the folks provide a parachute which slows my descent when I jump off the cliff, and I turned it into a glide. And then I take the audience this way, and I swung them back over there.
Speaker 8: That way.
Speaker 6: We might swing out to the Colorado Rockies. We may go down to Miami with this joke. We may take it on out to la and I just swing back and forth till I land softly. The crowd cheers. The night is over with, I said, but it's been too many nights though. When I walked off that cliff and I pulled the cord and the parachute didn't open, I said, naw, I'm just free falling out there for thirty minutes. Ain't no jokes working, Ain't the parachute didn't open. I said, So see, that's what it's like for me. And then you know what I found out. If you done walked off the cliff in life, and you ain't got no guard in your life. It's like not having a parachute. You step off the cliff and you just free falling. Now see we all now that fag gets you closer to the grave, right, we all heading to the grave from the moment we're born. But the cool thing about a relationship with God is when you step off the cliff and you got God here a parachute.
Speaker 2: You still going.
Speaker 6: Down, but it's a nice ride, and God just helps your descent appear more like a rise and the more like a euphoric fall. Instead of not having no God in your life and you just walking off that cliff every day, free falling. Ain't got no cord, you steady pulling, you hollering the whole way because you to mess around with yourself and ain't let God come into your life and provide a parachute for you. I would rather have a parachute since I got to jump every day than to not have one. God has been like a parachute for me. Ask me where that came from. I can't tell you. But like I always say, most good things that happen in my life that I can't explain is usually him.
Speaker 1: Morning show.
Speaker 6: Ladies and gentlemen, another day has arrived, another gift from God Almighty. There is no other. You can't say nothing, but it's got to be God. Only God can make a new day. Heat only one nobody that he ain't written nowhere, it ain't spoke about nowhere. Ain but one entity that can make a new day. That's God, all mighty. Man, no man, no man. This show this morning is dedicated to everybody that's breathing. That's who is dedicated to to that cover everybody. Now, how you breathing is none of my concerns. But as long as you breathing, you got a shot. You feel me, Steve Harvey Morning Show. Were about to get up in it today. Shirley Strawberry College for Real Mississippi, Monica Junior in the legend that he is nephew tomicson Junior, you look a little brighton Chipper today.
Speaker 8: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Yah?
Speaker 8: Everything good?
Speaker 2: Unfan?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 9: I just look at you, man, I say, you know this is all you're born to do.
Speaker 10: You can't do nothing else. I can't see you working with the public up. I just can't see you taking a job working with the public. I don't think you couldn't be No job. Yeah, but you can't.
Speaker 8: You ain't keep none of them though. See you can't.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 8: You're like a could you be a TSA agent?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 8: Could you be a TSA agent? Up?
Speaker 2: No, I don't care what you got. I'm not fitting the fly.
Speaker 1: So come on, you don't care what they have in.
Speaker 11: You?
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Everything you got a light in your bag? Go ahead, dog. I hate it when they take man, come on, it's a nod pipe in your bag. Man, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: If I don't hear no ticking, that's a good chance you're gonna make it.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 8: Wait a minute, you ain't gonna all right.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm not finna be here, dog, I'm not. You've seen these bags people?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: Have you ever seen them? Open up some of these bands? I'll be going look at the trash in this bag. I'm not going through this him. You got to have gloves on the open up some of them bags.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Man, they opened up this dude's bag one time at the airport. He had draws in it. Where you going this your carry on luggage?
Speaker 1: Yeah, bluggage?
Speaker 2: Your your luggage is under the plane. Okay, what if you got all this in this carry on.
Speaker 1: He didn't want to just laying on top.
Speaker 2: Ain't folded or nothing, just draws loose.
Speaker 1: So you didn't like the way he passed.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but you got to go through the bag as the t s a agent and fashion put your gloves on, Yeah, picking up your draws.
Speaker 2: What else you want to be?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 8: Could you work a drive through? Could you really work a drive through?
Speaker 2: Like work at Burger King? Fried cook Fried Cooking. Then I used to lay them patties on that open flame roller that go through. Okay, Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Beld more Burger King than anybody on the total just into one year.
Speaker 1: I'm working something, how manys?
Speaker 2: What about five days? Easy?
Speaker 8: Easy?
Speaker 6: It would wrap up four five whoppers and take them home. And if my boys was out on the block, they for sale.
Speaker 13: To them.
Speaker 2: Now hell no, I'm selling wappers for a quart? Yeah yeah, my god.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 14: All right, coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs that brenk back.
Speaker 1: Right after this you're listening.
Speaker 14: Morning show, It is time now for the nephew to run that brank back. Nef what you got for us?
Speaker 8: This is surrogate mother, all right, let's go get dog if you would.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Roger can to Roger Roger, Hey this Calvin Man. How you doing. I go to the same church y'all go to Okay, I got your number from one of the guys at the church. Man. They told me that if I wanted to talk to you could I could reach out to you or whatever. How you doing today? I'm good, man, I'm good. Howking up your wife? Man? Does she I'm not trying to be disrespectful anything, but she seems to be real fit? Does she? Does she work out all the time?
Speaker 7: Yeah? She goes to Jenuary once in a while. Bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah who is bro? Like I said, I name Calvin Man. We go to the same church. Listen, me and my wife been trying for a long time man to actually have some kids. And to be honest with you, Roger Man, it just ain't having the dog. I mean we've been trying and trying. But what I'm trying to do now is just find another type of way to make this happen. Now, you say your wife is in good condition, right, My wife.
Speaker 13: Is in good condition?
Speaker 5: Brother?
Speaker 7: What does she got to do with?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 7: Want your wife time a baby?
Speaker 5: She you know? Now, y'all already got kids, don't you. Y'all got like from what the brother at the church told me, y'all got three kids right now.
Speaker 7: We got two boys and the girl.
Speaker 5: Okay, here's what I'm trying to do, man, I was hoping that I could find somebody, a female that would be a good surrogate mother or what you know. What I'm saying is like because my wife, I mean, you know, we want to have kids, man, we want to have a brother.
Speaker 7: Hold on, brother, you just said you sure you're looking for a surrogate mother. And the brother in church told you to call me.
Speaker 5: Well no, no, no, ain't nobody tell me to actually call you. I asked them about you and your wife. You know, I asked them for your phone numbers. I can actually call you myself.
Speaker 7: Man, Wait a minute, so even I and my wife.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no, no, I ain't been So you're looking at it wrong. Listen. What I was saying is that your wife just seems like a healthy, healthy person. I want to be able to have a healthy child, man, I really do. Man, me and my wife.
Speaker 7: We listen, you call me about my wife and you want her to be a sharrogate mother for yous. I don't even know why we're on the phone.
Speaker 5: Here's the real deal, man, Me and my wife we can't have kids. We tried and tried and tried, and you know, biologically, we've just been going through it and going through it man. And I was just you know, I've seen your wife. She's healthy. I see all at church all the time. And I was just like reaching out, man, maybe somebody wouldn't mind being the surrogate mother for for me and my wife so we can have a child.
Speaker 7: Ill to get sharrogoon mother. I mean, hold on, brother, you calling me to see if my wife can be a Shara good moneys your child.
Speaker 5: And I know it's crazy.
Speaker 7: It's crazy, and I think you can lost your line. Brother, out of all the members in the church, you calling me to get my wife to have your baby.
Speaker 5: I know it sounds crazy, man, I do.
Speaker 7: I don't know what but ignorant brother, I'm you sound ignorant.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 7: That's so many places to go, doctor baby. I can take you down to a county court house to show you kids need it. Not right next, but you can go to Africa like all the rest of them. People are gonna find your baby. You're gonna call me and my wife's twenty thousand members in the church. Do you know how stupid you?
Speaker 5: Brother? No, brother, brother, and man, listen, man, I'm not trying to come across like that. Man, why are you.
Speaker 7: Trying to come across? Brother? You didn't done it to.
Speaker 5: Hear me out? Man, I don't want you to go ahead, brother, go ahead, man, Okay, we're looking for a Sarah Good mother. We look, we seen your your wife, and we thought she'd be a great Sarah Good mother. And I know it sounds crazy for me to pick you out of all the people that go to the church. I understand that, man, I do. But listen, we would love for your wife to be the surrogate mother, and we willing to pay for this. But listen to me, if you don't mind. We don't want to do this with no test tubes and all that where they they mixed my seed with her with with with her egg. We want to do this naturally.
Speaker 13: Wait.
Speaker 5: Woa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 7: Woh you want to repup? You just said.
Speaker 5: Man, you gotta understand a real man want to do I want to do it. Get realistically, you know, what I'm saying, I understand it.
Speaker 13: Brother.
Speaker 7: Brother, you are you telling me that you want to have sex with my wife?
Speaker 5: But I mean, I mean, you know you don't you want to have me to lose.
Speaker 7: All my Christianity right now?
Speaker 5: Brother, you want to have a baby the real way though, you know what I'm.
Speaker 7: Saying, I don't give a damn having the same way. You tell me you want to lay down in the bed with my wife.
Speaker 5: But damn you already got three kids. Think about the people that.
Speaker 7: Can't rie in doctor baby, man, take care Darren. Ain't gonna doctor damn baby because you didn't gona sit down, psych contract, bron on around have your baby. Do you know what you sound like?
Speaker 5: Done?
Speaker 7: Crazy?
Speaker 5: I know it sounds crazy, man.
Speaker 7: I do. How did you get my number?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 7: Listen to mean you get my number?
Speaker 5: I got your number for one of the brothers at the church. Now listen, I'm gonna just be real with you like a man. I wanted to come at you first and talk to you like a man and see you know if you was cool with the proposition. But loop come suddenly, I'm gonna go to your wife and just talk to her. What I just don't go. I'm just gonna talk to your wife and sef you.
Speaker 7: Lost your mind. I told you to answered no. Now you te me gonna go around me, And which you ain't gonna do is talk to my wife.
Speaker 5: You call my wife? You right now, let me tell your wife.
Speaker 7: You call my white I'm gonna tell you what's really gonna happen.
Speaker 5: You call my wife wife next Sunday. I'm not gonna go through this one here. I'm talking to her.
Speaker 7: Next Sunday, Next Henday, I'm gonna whoop you.
Speaker 5: You ain't gonna do nothing to make I'm gonna whoop yo me and my wife, who deserve a time too. You you ain't gonna stand in the middle of it.
Speaker 7: I don't ask the middle of this. You lost your mine. You talk to my wife's next week.
Speaker 13: You want too.
Speaker 5: I got one more thing I want to say to you. Man, is you listening to me?
Speaker 7: Say what the Steve gotta safe?
Speaker 5: You can get off my phone, Beth, is nephew Tommy from the Steve Hobby Morning Show. You just got pranked by your homeboy? What list who this is?
Speaker 7: This?
Speaker 5: Listen? Who is this man? This nephew? Tell me? Man from the Steve Hobby Morning Show. Your home boy got me through Frank phone. Call you man.
Speaker 13: I'm over here.
Speaker 5: Man, my head is.
Speaker 7: Man got me calling brother. I'm ready to fight.
Speaker 5: Brother. I got one more thing. Ask your big dogs, man, what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 7: Man to Steve Harvey Morning Show. Man, y'all got me this morning?
Speaker 8: Man got me manous? I mean, Janie said, all right, thanking of you.
Speaker 14: Coming up next, it is asked.
Speaker 1: The celo with us.
Speaker 8: Now you know i'd be back on the hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stupid, we.
Speaker 14: Know as the Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey coming up next. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment News Big Game advertisers planning to play it safe this year to avoid social media backlash. England's King Charles the Third is being treated for prostate cancer, and billionaire Robert F. Smith has committed millions millions of dollars to create affordable housing around HBCUs. That's all coming up at the top of the hour, But right now it is time to ask the colo. Righty in Tarzana writes, I was at a male friend's house with my cousin. My friend's wife came home and went off on me for being in her house. My friend nor my cousin defended me. I don't want to be in any mess. So should I call her and apologize and explain myself?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, you should at least apologize. I mean, look, it's crazy, man. I keep telling y'all you going over a friend's house. Obviously he's a male friend. Yes, and he got a wife. I just fooled and brought you to his house and now he got and now the wife matt you for coming over there, because most women know, don't go over no woman's house. And she don't know you coming. Most people know that. I mean, so you know I can understand. But then it's the dude's fought for bringing you over there, putting you in that uncompromising position. She had to go off on him. If you just want to keep the peace, apologized to it. Just tell a look, no harm intended. I didn't know you weren't home, and I didn't know I wasn't welcome. I was just But see, I have told y'all about that friend stuff, told y'all about the friend. That's kind of crazy. Yeah, so ol her. No, no, no, no, he would go read call her you at the house. You come home, Tasha sitting in the house with this other girl who was a friend of his from down at work.
Speaker 2: Hey, call it. What's up?
Speaker 8: Baby?
Speaker 2: This is a Keisha.
Speaker 3: Okay, Kesha, they got a dough? Okay, Aby? What you doing free and at work?
Speaker 1: I don't know her.
Speaker 8: Why she's sitting up here at my house like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know her like that?
Speaker 8: Babe? Bye bye?
Speaker 2: Was I right?
Speaker 8: And let me add this.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear from Keisha again. She don't need to call me and let.
Speaker 4: Me add this.
Speaker 2: All Keisha's is fat. Just let me let you know that.
Speaker 1: I don't care and so are all cardless? Good answer, Carla, I don't.
Speaker 2: She said that.
Speaker 14: Go to Doe, all right? Moving on, everybody clear on that one. Moving on to Kimba and Hoboken. Kimba says, I met a man online and I really like him, but he was Kimba. Kimba and Hoboken, she says, I met a man online and I really like him, but he was musty. On our first date, it was raining, so he put his arm around me to walk under his umbrella and his armpits were funky.
Speaker 1: Maybe he was nervous.
Speaker 14: Do I give him a second date to find out?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you give him a second date. Listen, lady, you throwing a man away for a simple reason. He need fixing. Most men need fixing. Most men we are lacking something, you know, ashy al bowls get you need a manicure, you know, we're all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 2: Be wrong with us him and shade the back of his neck.
Speaker 6: You know you got You can't throw this man away because he must just say, look, I like you, but listen to me, listen and then just give him a gift set with several different.
Speaker 2: Old spie man right, God, as you know, try all that.
Speaker 6: Well, he needed theodoring you because you Mustyana. Don't mean you ain't bade if you just didn't get the theodor though, edit the wall. You might have to have travel pack.
Speaker 7: With you at all times.
Speaker 1: So she should give him a second date.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and you really like him, you can fix that, okay?
Speaker 8: All right? All right?
Speaker 1: Well how does she do it without offending him?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 6: There ain't no way to do that, y'all. Y'all got to cut all that? Would he put it on around you with that umbrella? Wouldn't you offend?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 14: Moving on to Natasha in Clarksburg. Natasha says, my sixty year old mom sent a pic of her boobs and a sexy bra and asked you miss me. I texted back wrong person, ma She said, sorry, don't tell your dad. I am traumatized. How could she possibly be cheating at her age?
Speaker 8: What that guy beating?
Speaker 1: They got no ans, Natasha?
Speaker 2: How could she be cheating at her Hey?
Speaker 6: No all, y'all young people, you gonna find out that is life after fifty. I know, y'all. Thank you so wrap. Hey man, let me tell you something. Yesterday a family feud. I walked out on stage and on the first commercial break, you know, always greet the people, Hey, how y'all doing, Thank y'all for coming.
Speaker 2: I looked over and I was, hey, me, what's happening? It was a dude in the crowd looked just like me.
Speaker 6: I mean, nobody, go Steve, look at this dude, bald, mustache, everything. I said, ma'am, how many times have you heard you look like Steve Harker? He said, Man, every day of my life. This dude looked just like me. I said, hey, man, how old are you? He said seventy six? I said, my dog. This dude looked good. Man, he was seventy six years old.
Speaker 1: He should have taken a picture with him.
Speaker 2: Nah, I showed shit, have god?
Speaker 8: Ya didn't.
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I hate the most friendly picture taking, so.
Speaker 4: That we know, we know.
Speaker 14: But that was an exception, all right? So what what should Nata should do about her mom? Just don't tell her dad, like her mom asked, because she's you can't.
Speaker 6: Tell your dad. I can't tell you because you yeah, daddy and mama sending a picture of breast to people.
Speaker 2: Give me my phone. Let me show you something. You don't know what's going on? Did you miss me? Don't tell your dad? That is crazy.
Speaker 14: It is to send to your child, okay, and your mom and a sexy bro.
Speaker 1: Maybe his number was in her favorites.
Speaker 14: I mean, all right, last one, Steve, last one, uh Porsche and Staten Island says. I come from a big family and I'm single. I have six nieces and four of them are girl scouts. I'm tired of buying cookies to support them, and I think it's rude that the parents keep prushing, pressing the issue every year? Am I obligated to buy any cookies?
Speaker 2: Not really not really.
Speaker 1: Support the babies.
Speaker 2: Thank your mom about it? Cookies.
Speaker 6: I'm alerting for girl scout cookies. Matter of fact, I'm allergic to scouting period.
Speaker 2: All kinds.
Speaker 6: Don't even come over here. I'm alerting to the uniform, y'all got I don't want that bat. Don't come over here with that sash on?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Colo Coming up next, and what I.
Speaker 2: Do I do like if I like a kid, I buy a whole collection from me.
Speaker 1: If you catch up, huh, that's nice, that's sweet. Cool.
Speaker 14: Yeah, coming up next, we'll have some entertainment news for you.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening morning show.
Speaker 14: While the internet trolls are affecting the TV commercials we'll see during the Big Game this Sunday, Insiders reported that most of this year's TV commercials will be comforting or amusing, but not shocking.
Speaker 1: Don't even worry about that.
Speaker 14: Like past Super Bowls, marketers are reportedly afraid to push the envelope with their ads for fear of backlash from social media. It has been noted that the audience now has unprecedented access to react negative negatively to commercials, which can be extremely harmful to big brands. At execs believe that overall there will be good advertising, but they doubt that any one commercial will blow you away. So, I mean, social media just has a choke hold on negativity everywhere across the board.
Speaker 2: You know, just you have to make a decision.
Speaker 6: I understand where the brands are coming from because it can affect their money because these people, man, they just go in, they just believe, and they create. They thrive off negativity. That's predominantly to me what I see on Instagram. Course, my feed is different because it kind of feeds into what you mostly view. So mostly everything that comes across my timeline is like motivational stuff and golf tips yeah, forty different golfs wing yeah, I can't get none of them to work all and wants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get out there. I be so damn confused.
Speaker 1: It keeps your mind off of it, yeah, but I don't really.
Speaker 2: And but negativity premiates through this social media thing.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: It's sad that it's done that way, but it's.
Speaker 6: It's also just shows you all the condition of the world and the most and a lot of people, and and and and a lot of sad people, a lot of hurt people spend their time on the internet trying to hurt like you.
Speaker 2: Know, you hear the same hurt people, hurt hurt people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that's all it is, is a lot of hurting people out there that now have a platform to try to make you hurt too, And it's really sad man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm scared to take a risk walk, Yeah.
Speaker 6: And that's very true because they can eat you alive on there with just a barrage of negativity.
Speaker 1: So you got to play it safe and percussions, all right.
Speaker 14: Moving on to other news, Buckingham Pallas has confirmed that King Charles the Third has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. A statement on the palace's website said his Majesty has commenced a schedule of regular treatments, during which time he has been advised by doctors to postpone public facing duties. The King remains wholly positive about his treatment and looks forward to returning to full public duty as soon as possible. Meanwhile, Prince Henry, the Duke of Sussex has made plans to be at his father's side during his treatment.
Speaker 1: That's according to page six.
Speaker 2: Asked, uh, Earl of Budingham.
Speaker 1: But nothing, well, room, all right, moving on, if.
Speaker 2: Somebody played him home, I think he'll come right over here.
Speaker 1: Medium Hell, he.
Speaker 2: I am hell, Earl of Nottingham. Good morning. I'm here to just claim hello, get good morning. Shot at.
Speaker 6: How young jull listen, I am here to stay double. A couple of things. First of all, the king is under the best of.
Speaker 1: Cal let's get news.
Speaker 6: All of the top doctors. We love the king. Hell, we want him to do well. He just wanted to be the first declare that.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, thank you for coming. That was great news.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 6: The Queen is another story. When the news first came out, all the doctors rushed to her side over half browsers over health.
Speaker 2: Once we got that straight, all the doctors were I'll be down.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, thank you Earl for stopping by with the report. We appreciate it.
Speaker 6: The Queen shot a time because you went, oh my god, he're checking me for broth A councils not.
Speaker 2: Ah, it's that king.
Speaker 6: Okay, we got right now, never think got oh, thank you. I just wanted to drop in and talking about the subject. But we're praying for the King's excite return to doties.
Speaker 2: All this well, long live King Chap.
Speaker 1: Yes, we are praying for him. Thank you for that update. Moving on, great news for HBCUs. Okay, the Robert F.
Speaker 14: Smith found of the Student Freedom Initiative has collaborated with the Steinbridge Group and they have committed one hundred million dollars I said, one hundred million dollars to create affordable housing close to HBCU's and minority serving institutions. The goal is to transform underused areas into affordable housing so the students can thrive.
Speaker 1: I mean this out well. You do know that almost all.
Speaker 14: HBCUs are in poorer in the city areas that need drastic improvement.
Speaker 1: So this is really great news.
Speaker 2: Robert smith Man always doing something great.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, just love it for the students.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 9: When I was a pretty at Holly Hall, when.
Speaker 1: I was at Banks, Come on right, who I used to be in Banks?
Speaker 4: Excuse me?
Speaker 8: Why were you in Banks?
Speaker 1: That was a girls dorm?
Speaker 5: Excuse me?
Speaker 8: Excuse me?
Speaker 2: Tommy?
Speaker 1: Thank you, Robert.
Speaker 14: Coming up at twenty minutes after the our Valentine's Day is one week away from today, okay, just one week away. We have some love questions coming up next right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 14: All right, guys, Valentine's is just one week away, Valentine's Day, So here's some love questions for you.
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: How many times has your.
Speaker 14: Heart been broken? You're talking to the guys, thrown it out there? Yeah, how many times has your heart been broken?
Speaker 5: Just one?
Speaker 1: No, that's what Tommy said. One, yeah, just one.
Speaker 8: Oh, I didn't. I didn't put that much interest in nobody out there that after the first time. That's it.
Speaker 1: Once you stay guarded, but you're still weary.
Speaker 8: Hello.
Speaker 1: Oh that was a shock, I'm sure.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, I'm talking about three, about three four times? Yeah, yeah, because you know it was. It was shocking to me. They wanted to date me. It was hard to let you go. So you were all, yeah, what do you mean, we ain't doing this no more? We ain't doing this no more?
Speaker 1: All right, come on, Steve? How many?
Speaker 2: Probably about I thinks somewhere around forty forty forty.
Speaker 8: Broken for time.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to have a girlfriend since six is sixth grade?
Speaker 14: Forty times times I got turned down in junior high Oh your rejection.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just kept going Okay, I know so many names.
Speaker 2: I remember that now.
Speaker 6: I mean crush many a forty two times, heart broke, it just cracked out.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what do you think about your nephew with just one time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you believe because I know what it was.
Speaker 8: You know, you do.
Speaker 6: He called me and asked me what to do. I said, you know, quit opening doors without knocking.
Speaker 2: Showing up.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 2: You're gonna walk over there without telling nobody you're coming.
Speaker 1: Uh So, Tommy, you don't want to talk about it?
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't.
Speaker 1: I still remember that.
Speaker 8: This that that haunts me to this day. Good God. And she was cocker doodling. That's what was tripped me. I ain't.
Speaker 4: What happened to me.
Speaker 8: She was cocker doudling, just making all these sounds and stuff. I said, you ain't.
Speaker 2: Well, that's probably why.
Speaker 1: You sounded like a whole farm.
Speaker 8: A whole farm was crushing.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Sorry about that, Tommy.
Speaker 2: Uh you got.
Speaker 6: Come girl the Valentine's card one day, you know, with the little block on it? Will you beat my Valentine?
Speaker 8: Check?
Speaker 2: Yes or no? I handed her to car. She said, Eh, hell, guys, what is all that noise about coming up in.
Speaker 14: Thirty four minutes after the hour, we're gonna play around. If one has to go right after.
Speaker 1: This, you're listening morning show.
Speaker 14: All right, it's time for a round of One has to go electricity, indoor plumbing, furniture, Oh, furniture, all.
Speaker 8: Furniture, indoor plumbing or furniture. Damn electricity go.
Speaker 1: Or electricity go electricity.
Speaker 6: I can't tell you how many times I don't ca't home hit the last which wasn't nothing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know I had a house full of cameras. Okay, I'm gonna let that plumbing go. I'm gonna have to go outside, what honey, Yeah, we're gonna plumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, can't flush.
Speaker 2: No, you must say never had to go down to that gas station before.
Speaker 14: All right, moving on, drumstick, breast and thigh. One has to go breast.
Speaker 2: Breast yeah, yeah, dry it's too dry.
Speaker 8: A leg and thigh wold be right? Every wa.
Speaker 6: Al right, I think I could be a be better if I can imagine chicken had ass. That's the only thing.
Speaker 8: Chicken two than ass, that's the work.
Speaker 2: Three piece gotta be a good ass.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 14: One has to go private plane, yacht or private island.
Speaker 8: Private plane, yacht, private.
Speaker 1: Eye, Yeah, like private chest, private.
Speaker 8: Yacht for mediacht. I want that plane in that the yacht.
Speaker 1: How you're gonna get to the island.
Speaker 8: We're gonna fly, walk in the water rest of the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like what how you gotta get to the island.
Speaker 8: We're gonna fly. We ain't got no landing strip on the island.
Speaker 5: What kind of island is I don't know?
Speaker 6: Most islands don't talk. Yeah until island. You're talking about private island, like you could know?
Speaker 9: Yeah, private island and that yet, Yeah, because I can't show somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd rather be on the yacht and ride around the island.
Speaker 8: Point at it, somebody.
Speaker 1: That's mine. All that's mine over there, Look at your boy, Look at your boy.
Speaker 2: This all me, this all me? All right?
Speaker 1: What has to go?
Speaker 14: Hot air balloon, bungee jumping ziplining?
Speaker 8: That hot air balloon?
Speaker 2: The hell with that?
Speaker 5: What mm.
Speaker 1: By the air balloon? Bungee jumping ziplining?
Speaker 8: Get rid of this bungee jumping going all the wrong way though, Yeah, well I've seen the cord ripped too.
Speaker 2: I can't do that. I can't jump off the bridge. Somebody tied my legs up there and then pushed me off.
Speaker 6: No, it's nothing in me can tie myself around my ankle and dive off his damn bridge.
Speaker 2: There's nothing in me.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna take my chance for that hot air balloon. I'm a guide that thing. We're gonna slam into a tree or some we're not gonna all.
Speaker 14: Right, last one one has to go. Angry wife, bull riding or a boxing match with Canelo.
Speaker 8: Angry way, we got to go, and she got to go. I ride the hell out that bull.
Speaker 2: I played golf with Canelo last year. Man, You know I can't whoop him. I can't.
Speaker 6: I can't whoop him boxing all playing golf. That boy can play golf. Man, Oh that boy got a nice golf game. Man, we got a nice golf game. Angry white, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: One has to go.
Speaker 8: You can have that.
Speaker 2: You said, was it that Canelo or bull.
Speaker 14: Ride, bull riding, angry wife or boxing?
Speaker 2: You're talking about mechanical bull?
Speaker 9: They talking about bull yeahroo.
Speaker 6: Oh hell no, I'm just sitting up there. You be mad at me all you want. I'm not getting on that damn bull. You promise that so to go for you?
Speaker 2: Oh, I ain't nowhere in hell me you'll know, boy, you know what's going to go wrong out here?
Speaker 1: Everything all right, guys, thank you?
Speaker 14: Coming up next to nephew with today's prank phone call right after this you're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show, all right?
Speaker 14: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is he picked me up in my pajamas at three a m.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that find out what that's.
Speaker 14: All about in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call.
Speaker 8: What you got, nef You know Valentine's is coming up? Yeah, and you know you got to give love one something, you know, even if the loved one is not your wife.
Speaker 2: How do I say this?
Speaker 8: Wait? What did I say that? Because I didn't say, wait, yeah, go ahelp me. Valentine's gift card. Let's just put it that way. Valentine's gift card. Okay, I didn't got it mixed up with my wife's gift with his wife gift It's it's a mess.
Speaker 9: It's just wait a minute, So you're getting you're getting a gift card?
Speaker 8: Yeah, to another man's wife. I gave her gift card.
Speaker 1: But it was the right thing in there, idiot.
Speaker 5: You listen.
Speaker 8: It was an honest mistake, is what I'm saying. It's an honest You're the only one this could happen to anybody. Okay, anybody. I sho want to hear this.
Speaker 1: Yes, boy, let's hear it.
Speaker 8: Let's go get up.
Speaker 13: Hello.
Speaker 8: Hello, I'm trying to read Bryce. Hey, Bryce, how you doing?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 8: My name is Alvin, bro. How you doing today?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 8: Listen, I know you you you married Tricia Jatricia right, Trisa?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Who's this?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 8: I said, Yeah, my name is Alvin, and I'm just trying to make sure I got the right person, man, because you you have black half white, right from what I understand.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm like, who the president?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 13: Why are you asking me questions? What's going on?
Speaker 8: Okay, no, no, no, everything's cool, man, everything's cool. Uh, Trish, So check this out.
Speaker 13: Man, Okay, listen, I got to say. I'm at work, man, say what you need to say? What's happened?
Speaker 8: Okay, listen, I actually dently I sent I sent tric Or some flowers for Valentine's. They gonna get there on Friday, but I accidentally put a you know, I ordered a gift card along with it, and they put this gift card in Tricia's gift bag, and really that's that gift card should really be for my wife. And I was trying to see if maybe if you get to the gift bag before, maybe you could get it out for me so I could get that gift card.
Speaker 13: Oh okay, so you said you said my white flowers for Valentine's Day? Right, do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, But that's not the key. The key is is that it's a gift card in there that I need.
Speaker 13: You know that accidentally saying a gift card to my wife. You just want the flowers to go to her, That what you're saying?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I said the flowers.
Speaker 13: Man, Yeah, no problem, No, yeah, that's cool man, I'm this happens and we make mistakes all the time. How about this? How about you come on over and I will be more than happy to give you the gift card because I'm sure you know if you send with the flowers, ah, I'll just have to hand those that's a gift card over to you and probably a nice uh speeding too. You stup with mother? Why enough?
Speaker 8: Would you ever call me about this, hey, man, And I didn't expect all this hotpale Alvin is hostility. Bro All I'm trying to do is like I said, I ain't brock.
Speaker 5: What do you mean you're doing?
Speaker 13: You didn't think there's gonna be hostile?
Speaker 5: You send my white flowers?
Speaker 13: But how do you even know my way? How do you know Tresh? How do you know? Tresh?
Speaker 8: I work in I work in the building with that Trish works in.
Speaker 5: You work with her?
Speaker 8: Okay, good, you don't work I don't work with I don't work for her company at all. But my my, you know, my floor is on a different floor. I work in a different company, but she works she works in the same building. So yeah, dude, I'm just trying to get the gift card. Man. I ain't even trying to trip, dude, I ain't.
Speaker 13: So uh let me So you sent some flowers. When the flower is gonna be here? What time the flower's supposed to be here?
Speaker 8: The flowers getting there sometimes Friday.
Speaker 13: I'm all Valentine, Yeah, on Valentine's Day? Okay, good, good?
Speaker 5: So how about you.
Speaker 13: Come down here on Friday? Okay, and I will give the flowers a trash and I will give you the gift cards. And you mentioned if I was half black or half white, and I'll go ahead and let you know that both sides are gonna beat your mother, because you got to be the most ignorant mother I've ever met in my gum. I don't care if you're green, blue, yellow, lavender. I don't know what the you are, but you are the dumbest piece of shit I've ever met. You come here Friday. You come here and you get your wife will get her great gift card, and my wife will get your flowers and everybody's gonna be happy.
Speaker 8: Hey, dude, what's what's all that's about? Man?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 13: So have you gone an hour?
Speaker 7: Trans?
Speaker 13: Are you guys wanting for lunch or you know, maybe a movie? Or I mean, how how much time have you spent with my wife?
Speaker 8: I ain't. I ain't. I ain't spend no time with her.
Speaker 13: Why are you sad hering that? What do you mean you ain't spend no time with her? How do you you seem to know all about her? You haven't gone out one time with my wife?
Speaker 8: No, I ain't never When I heard so.
Speaker 5: You just have a crush on my wife? Is that?
Speaker 13: What you're trying to say, you just actually send them both to her? Is that what it's called?
Speaker 8: I didn't actually, I didn't actually dently send the flowers. I send them because I wanted her to have. She's a pretty she's a pretty lady. I wanted her to have the flowers, but I didn't want her to but I didn't want her to have my wife's gift card.
Speaker 13: Though, What did you think I was gonna be there? How did you think? How did the mure f ging crazy bull mine? Do you think this this was gonna be? Okay? What if I called you right now? I'm like, hey, I set your wife up? Uh, can you send it back to me? How would you feel if I did the same to you?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean you're talking about something different from flowers and that's same. That sounds like a little bit of defensive, don't you think?
Speaker 13: Oh, oh, that's a friend? Yeah, man, you know, I'm sorry, Albert You're is Albert is not albert An.
Speaker 8: It's Alvin.
Speaker 13: Man, it's al I don't give us what it is. Alvin, come see me on Friday. I'm gonna have your gift card. I'm super excited to meet you. This is This is gonna be the best Valentine's Day of my life. Come visit me. You sent the flowers to the.
Speaker 8: House, right, I got to address that. Tommy gave me.
Speaker 13: Who the is Tommy?
Speaker 8: He the one gave me the address, the one told me Tommy.
Speaker 5: Come.
Speaker 13: How about you and Tommy come over to the house. We'll have a we'll have a guys. Then I'll put it on a game.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have some pretzel.
Speaker 13: Why don't you both come over here?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 1: Why? Wow?
Speaker 8: The hostility when somebody's showing your wife some wave?
Speaker 5: Dude, No, there's no.
Speaker 13: Hostility whatsoever that you here hostile? I just invited you and your boy Tommy to come to my house.
Speaker 5: That's not hostile.
Speaker 13: I'm being hospitable. That's what it is. It's hospitable. Come see me, Come see me.
Speaker 8: Okay, So let me ask you something. Don't you take? Don't you drop Trish off to work? Every morning?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I do? I do?
Speaker 8: Okay, Now, like when y'all when y'all riding to work, ain't y'all listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 13: This is not the Steve Harry b Shaw.
Speaker 8: This is Nephew Till me, baby, Come on, Bryce, this is Nephew. Tied me from the Steve Harby mon Show. Your wife Trish got me to pray phone call you hold.
Speaker 13: Run bro Yeah, there's no way. Oh now I'm back. I'm pissed it again. Now I'm going through so many emotions.
Speaker 7: I was like this, Oh.
Speaker 13: Oh man, I am Boiley, Holy Oh, she's gonna pay.
Speaker 5: For this one.
Speaker 8: You got to tell me, Bryce, what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land, Brother.
Speaker 1: Rice White? That way, bro boy.
Speaker 2: He even played it cool like he ain't the problem.
Speaker 15: No, no, this is imptation. Come on, bring you in for Tommy. You're excited to meet you, right you have this is this is hospitable.
Speaker 2: Stupid what that dude? Right there?
Speaker 8: Oh man, right right?
Speaker 1: Both sides black and the white side.
Speaker 8: Don't beat your bad Funny Green Greensboro, North Carolina. The Nephew was coming to the Comedy Zone February twenty third, twenty fourth, and twenty fifth. Tickets on sale right now. Stupid is coming your way once to again. Greensboro, North Carolina, The Comedy Zone. Tickets on sale right now. March first, second, third, Good Nights good nights. Oh my god, you've been to good nights.
Speaker 2: On one time?
Speaker 8: North Carolina, Raleigh, North Carolina.
Speaker 6: That whole little run right there, Winston, Salem, Charlett, Riley, and Greensboro.
Speaker 1: Are you guys, Riley or Raleigh? Okay?
Speaker 2: Shy people talking this Isle Riley?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: Thank you ne for you.
Speaker 14: Coming up next Strawberry Letter. The subject is he picked me up in my pajamas at three a m. We will get into that right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 14: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve Harvey Com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're gonna read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 8: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it four you here It is uh Strawberry letter.
Speaker 1: Thank you nephew.
Speaker 14: Subject he picked me up in my pajamas at three a m. Stephen Shirley. I'm forty six years old and married, but over the past two years, my relationship with my husband has tanked. We've been sleeping in separate bedrooms since last October because he sleeps with a CPAP machine. He also has the TV on and he sleeps under the ceiling fan. We have not had sex since August. He's tired and cranky all the time. So I started going out after work with a coworker instead of going home to a hostile environment. My coworker and I drank so much one night that we ended up in a hotel room having sex in the shower. My affair is fun and exciting because I'm sneaking around to have great sex. It has been going on for two months without any issues. But after Friday night, I think my husband might leave me. Around one am, I gave him his sleeping pill and I snuck out after he went to sleep. I had on satin pajamas and.
Speaker 1: My fur coat.
Speaker 14: I met my coworker for some good loving and we left the hotel at two forty five am to go home. Halfway home, I ran out of gas. I texted my coworker and he said.
Speaker 1: He couldn't leave.
Speaker 14: He couldn't leave back out because his wife wasn't asleep. I was screwed because my bestie was in Arizona all week. If I called my dad, he would ask a million questions about how I ran out of gas and why I'm in my pajamas. My only option, My only option was to call my husband. I had to call him eight times before.
Speaker 1: He woke up.
Speaker 14: He picked me up, but he didn't say one word. He's still ignoring me, and his calm demeanor is scaring me. Do I make up a lie or tell him? Do I make up a lie to tell him? Or wait until he brings up the subject. This letter is so crazy. It doesn't sound real, but it is. And I have to say to you, a letter writer, you are not a good cheater because for starters, how could you not know that you would need gas in your car to get back home? I mean, when you're cheating, you got to think of all this stuff, right, You got to check things you didn't and now you're busted. I don't believe you tried to call everyone you could think of before you called your husband. Your side Doe couldn't think of anyone. He couldn't think of anyone either, Did you ask him? Neither one of you need to be cheating, Okay, I wouldn't say anything until when or if your husband brings it up. All right, I wouldn't say anything. I can't believe he hasn't said anything about it already. Did he not ask you when he picked you up? What were you doing out late?
Speaker 1: And why did you have it?
Speaker 14: He didn't ask you anything. I don't know the sleeping pill you gave him. Maybe maybe that was so powerful that he just couldn't put it all together. But since he hasn't mentioned it, I would take this as a blessing and some grace and leave your side piece alone, because so far you've dodged a bullet.
Speaker 1: Here, you've dodged a bullet.
Speaker 14: Steve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she ain't dodged nothing.
Speaker 1: He's waiting.
Speaker 6: He picked me up in my pajamas at three am. Three am, y'all come on now, this but the way he picked you up. This forty six year old lady Mary. Her and her husband have a horrible relationship. They've been sleeping his separate bedroom since last October because he sleeped with a sea pack machine.
Speaker 2: I'm familiar with that.
Speaker 6: I was on that for a few months, but thank God to great health measures, I no longer have to sleep with sleep app sleep pack sea pack machine because I don't have sleep appnee anymore. The sea pack machine helps you breathe smoothly at night. A guy somebody on this show was familiar with that. Also, he sleeps. I'm completely off mine. I cured myself of it, Praise God. But' it's and people once you get used to it, it's almost necessary. And people can't get used to that seatpack machine. Well, boy, when he puts you out there, you be out good. But you didn't add it to the measure because you gave him a sleeping pill. And uh, you said that you don't sleep with him because of the sea pack machine. And he had a TV on and sleeps on the ceiling fan and he's tired and cranky all the time. Well, come on, know he tired and cranky all the time. He sleep on the seat seapack machine. He had sex with y'all in hollng since August.
Speaker 2: August. It's fair, I know, getting hell welly clanking, So we understand that.
Speaker 6: So you started going out after work with the coworker instead of going home to a hostel in box. You and your coworker got drunk one night, y'all ended up in the hotel room having sex in the shower.
Speaker 2: Then here's the part yo.
Speaker 6: If you think you're fast, fun is exciting me because you be sneaking around having great sex. Been going on with two months without any issues. But then Friday night. Now this way had to let it get real.
Speaker 8: Stupid.
Speaker 6: You said, I think my husband might leave me because around one am I gave him a sleeping pill and I snuck out after he went to sleep. I had on Saturn pajamas and my first coat. Okay, so you up north somewhere. I met my coworker for I'm good love, and we and we left the hotel at two forty five, so you've been in there about an hour. Our forty five, you left to go home. Halfway home, you ran out of gas. I text my coworker. He said he couldn't leave back out because his wife wasn't sleep. Uh oh, now this is where the decision went wrong. When we come back, I shared with you because she started calling, figured out who to call, and she made a dumb All.
Speaker 14: Right, Steve, hang on, we'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry letter subjects he picked me up in my pajamas at three a m.
Speaker 1: We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 14: You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show. All right, Steve, come on, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject he picked me up in my pajamas at three am.
Speaker 6: Forty six year old lady been married for a while, but the past two years the relationship has gone to hell with her and her husband.
Speaker 2: They sleep and separate bedrooms.
Speaker 6: Now they haven't had sex since last August because he sleeps on a sea pack machine and he had a TV on and they sleep under ceiling fans. So now he having hot flashes and his ass is keeping on a sea pack machine.
Speaker 2: Lord, have mercy? Is he going through it? He's a man with severe sleep apnee and minopause.
Speaker 8: God Joe Joe.
Speaker 6: So now, yeah, he got minto Paul. He having hot flash. I just gave it to him just to make an extra for the letters. And she say he's tired and cranky all the time. Well, he had sex since last August. They're gonna beat to pranky ass people in here. So she started going out to work with the coworker and they got drunk one night and they end up going to a hotel and they had sex in the shower. Now it's been going on for two months and it's been great. So then the other Friday night. That's why she think her husband gonna leave her, because around one am, she gave her husband a sleeping pill, and then you snuck out after he went to sleep. Now he and there got seapacked, machine on, got your ceiling pan on. There's a lot of humming happened. Now he got a sleeping pill, his ass is out, and you after he went to sleep, You had on some saturin pajamas and your third coat, and you snuck out the house and metro coworker for some good lover. Then y'all left the hotel at two forty.
Speaker 2: Five to eight m to go home. Halfway home, I ran out of gas.
Speaker 5: God.
Speaker 6: I texted my coworker and he said he couldn't leave back out because his wife wouldn't asleep. I was screwed because my bestie was in Arizona all week.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you couldn't call her.
Speaker 6: If I called my dad, he would ask a million questions about how I ran out of gas and why I'm in my pajama. Well, right there, I'm fit to call my daddy. I don't give a damn about these million questions. You got a million questions, I got a million lives. What you want, dad? I was on my way over my girlfriend's house. I ran out of gas. She and a fell asleep and she ain't answering her phone while you got your pajamas on. She was over there for struggling. She was talking about committing suicide. I had to go over there and sea bottle. I've been over there all night. I'm coming home and I ran out of gas. Come on, take me home, daddy. I don't feel like talking about this now. I've been over there with my girl all night. I don't feel like this. That's what you should have did. But nah, my only option was to call my husband.
Speaker 2: It's no way I'd have called my spot.
Speaker 7: It ain't no way.
Speaker 2: I'd have left that car and walked home. I'd have got home.
Speaker 6: That fird coat would have been so funky walking in them silk pajamas. Talk out of myself out, But it's no way I'm calling him. You called him, You had to call him eight times before he woke up.
Speaker 2: He picked me up but he did not say one word.
Speaker 6: He's still ignoring me, and his calm demeanor is scaring. So you need to go out in the garage to see what's happening. You need to check and see if it's a duct tape in the garage. Man, you got to see if he'd have bought a small boat. You can start checking on this stuff like that. Because he ain't said nothing, Do I make up a lie to tell him or wait until he brings up the subject. Well, both bring up the subject and have your live ready. I went over to Tsha's house. She was going through some stuff. I was driving back home and ran out of gas and I called you to come get it. Now, you got to get t shirt on the phone. So you gonna corroborate your story. You gotta get your alibi, right, But that's all I got for you. But why in the hell do you call your roof? You have got to beat the gumpest cheater. Well she was cheating good, it's just when you run it.
Speaker 2: It's levels to this.
Speaker 6: But that going out in your pajamas with that fur coat. It ran out of gas. It's no way, no way I would have called him. So you have brought this on yourself. So now that's good for you. You're forty six years old. You can learn a lesson now. So I don't know any questions, Shirley, call me anybody. Well, Tommy, you can't eat on an mpentertain you can't.
Speaker 8: You got a planet.
Speaker 9: He's something longer than sleeping pills though.
Speaker 5: Him.
Speaker 8: I ain't got nothing else we can use. What about the house? Yes, time to get back?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 14: What about her man? Does he bear any responsibility all of this?
Speaker 5: None?
Speaker 6: He told her I can't get you cause my wife. Yeah, he knew not to tell his wife. Well, yeah, hey, by baby, I'm finn to go pick up this.
Speaker 2: Girl, my coworker. She need a ride home.
Speaker 8: He sleep, you know, he sleep until.
Speaker 5: She did.
Speaker 1: Call up.
Speaker 6: I'd have left that car at uber home. Yeah, somebody there when we walked up, their damn car stole it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anything she could have done?
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 14: Leave your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter on Instagram and Steve Harvey f M, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeart Radio app. Coming up next to his junior in Sports Talk right.
Speaker 1: After this, you're listening Morning show.
Speaker 14: It is time now for junior and sports talk.
Speaker 1: What you got junior?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 10: You know, Shirley, we had these black history sports questions, trivia questions for Ox Steve Man.
Speaker 8: He did so well yesterday.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 9: I tried to set it up on me, but he knows so much. He been here so long, he know everything like.
Speaker 8: It ain't like.
Speaker 9: Okay, here we go who was the first black tennis player at the US Open?
Speaker 8: And she a female?
Speaker 2: Uh Al theo Gibson.
Speaker 10: Boy show was althea Gibson Gibson All right, Lee Elder was famous Awards sport golf.
Speaker 8: Oh man, Okay, I played supposed to know that, but I was gonna see if he didn't know it. Tom, That's all this all I played with.
Speaker 6: I played with the great leel He gave me the best advice because we was playing with this other dude that was getting mad, and by the fourth hole, leel To stopped him and said, hey, man, you can stop getting mad.
Speaker 2: Young man, he said, but I ain't doing well. He said, you ain't good in enough to get mad.
Speaker 7: I like.
Speaker 4: Everybody me.
Speaker 6: After that, I start having a great time on the doctor. Every time I missed a shot out with you ain't good enough?
Speaker 1: Don't get mad.
Speaker 5: All right, here we go.
Speaker 9: Ken Norton, the boxer, played the title role in what movie?
Speaker 8: It's a movie?
Speaker 6: No slave movie. I can't even a slave movie. I don't know that you I don't know.
Speaker 5: No, I know that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, you don't know that one.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, I'm gonna just have to say, oh, go ahead, or some old ass movie or buck.
Speaker 10: No, no, now, Tommy, you want to I don't know movies, man, I know why I threw it in there just to see.
Speaker 2: Okay, Tommy, what's the movie? I think it's manding is man?
Speaker 8: It is man dingo? Okay, all right, he goes, he goes. You probably know that.
Speaker 2: Ain't sports.
Speaker 1: Ken Norton was a boxer.
Speaker 4: You can't know.
Speaker 8: Okay, here got another movie one. Don't don't rush it though. In the movie We Were Kings, it depicts the light.
Speaker 9: No, no, the movie When We Were Kings depicts the life of what boxing.
Speaker 8: I don't know that your favorite.
Speaker 6: Come on, if you're talking about that when we were Kings, that that couldn't have been had to be all lead.
Speaker 1: Yes, there you go, dog, no movie sports.
Speaker 5: Got to see.
Speaker 8: What he's just but he got what else?
Speaker 9: You got Okay, what is this your man?
Speaker 8: Then he man? Then is Roben nickname? The word? Got it? Okay?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 13: You did?
Speaker 1: Madre about to move it? Happy black Hissy movie. All right, thank you, Junior.
Speaker 14: Coming up at the top of the hour, a wife needs advice Steve about her ex husband and about her husband's ex wife.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that right after this. You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 14: All right, Steve, This is from Dashlin and Chesapeake. Dashlin says, I'm remarried and I have two children with my ex husband. I have a great relationship with my children's dad, and we let him stay at our house.
Speaker 1: When he comes to visit our children.
Speaker 14: My husband now expects the same courtesy when his ex wife comes to town, but they don't share any kids.
Speaker 1: I honestly didn't know he's still talked to her.
Speaker 14: My ex husband lives six hundred and thirty miles away, so it's a no brainer. My husband's ex wife has family in town that she can stay with.
Speaker 1: Make it makes sense.
Speaker 14: Why does he expects his ex wife to stay with us?
Speaker 6: I don't know why. I think it's just to get back. I think he wants you to see how that feels. Listen to me, man, your ex husband ain't staying in my house.
Speaker 2: I don't give it to.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 6: And the kids can go get a hotel room while he visited, or his ass will get a hotel room and the kids can spend the night there or anything like that.
Speaker 2: But ain't no, man, your ex man ain't coming staying in my house.
Speaker 1: Crazy arrangement, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, cool. So now when my ex come to town, she can stay with up it make it make sense. Make I don't care how far you got a great relationship with your ex husband, but you got a husband. Now, you gotta respect this man's house. This is the king of this castle, just like you the queen of the castle. The king k feel disrespected, nor should the queen field the respect. He ain't got no business bringing that woman into your house. But you damn ain't got no bids of bringing that man into your house. I don't give a damn how cool to relationship is.
Speaker 1: That's what doesn't event.
Speaker 2: Both the little glass kids over there with him, I'm talking about both the he lives miles away and when he comes to visit, he stay at I what living in my house? Man to be crazy?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And then dog for you to bring your ex wife in this house. There's too much disrespect on both of thems. You're dead wrongs first of all, and then he did wrong second of all. Two wrongs don't make it right. So how you want us to fix this problem? Both of y'all wrong?
Speaker 14: She's trying to justify it with the kids. All right, we have time for another one, Steve. This is from Henry and McDonough who says, my wife and I are empty nesters and.
Speaker 1: I can't get my wife to sit still. Every weekend.
Speaker 14: She has things plans planned for us to do on Saturdays and Sundays, so I don't ever get to relax. We've been to a brunch, a bunch of new restaurants, all of the museums, outlet malls, movies and concerts. We're still young at forty nine, but I don't like being outside that much. Can I tell her I don't want to go?
Speaker 1: Or do I have to participate.
Speaker 2: Everybody here with that damn museum. Ain't nobody doing that then?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 6: Marjorie loves museum to look at none of the old ass lot of facts. Man stock around looking at no damn base and white kids up in the air with them. Damn bow and arrows right here, and they've been to all the museums.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to play.
Speaker 14: We're about outlet mall. Outlet malls.
Speaker 11: They go, there'd that mom, I'm not mad, Yeah, they go, that's that's one of their outings on the weekend.
Speaker 5: There was time.
Speaker 2: Now I going down there. I live, Ma, I'm deal down there.
Speaker 1: I gotta work and look for but I am.
Speaker 8: But you can't go down. You can't go down and now.
Speaker 6: Out let mom. Yes, Plus, I don't know who's in and out. I have on all that old ass stuffs, Nike slacks with the buddies on the side, being that dressing like a nineteen sixty basketball player.
Speaker 1: Nike slacks, slash.
Speaker 2: Last regularly to one of your shoes. Ain't got no swoosh on it.
Speaker 1: Get out let.
Speaker 8: Money's funny.
Speaker 14: You got twenty minutes after be our real horse.
Speaker 1: Ain't to make us back. You're listening. Morning show.
Speaker 14: Nominations for the twenty twenty four iHeartRadio Podcast Awards have been released, and some of the biggest sports, comedy and hip hop podcasts have been recognized this year. Most notably, we want to send big congratulations out to the eighty five.
Speaker 1: South Show, Yes for Best All Ensemble. That's right.
Speaker 14: Also congratulations to Michelle Obama The Light Podcast for being nominated for Best Advice Flash Inspirational category and Shannon Sharp's Close Shape Podcast.
Speaker 1: I wanted to make sure we got to.
Speaker 14: It's been nominated for Best Sports Podcast where he talks about everything.
Speaker 2: Oh are you talking about show? On his show? No Club.
Speaker 6: Club Man, I'm gonna just say this, man. I like Shannon Sharp. Oh, I like Shannon Shark. I'm just concerned with what he's doing now and just it is taking a turn.
Speaker 2: He could do like you want to do? Is his show? But him and just but I think eighty five South, You.
Speaker 6: Boys, man's really really lovely.
Speaker 2: Eighty five South. He got it going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know we love the love love love those guys. Yeah, hey, get do congratulate and cat all right. Coming up in thirty three minutes after the.
Speaker 14: Hour, we're gonna play around him.
Speaker 1: Would you rather? Right after this you're listening.
Speaker 14: Hard Morning Show, It's time now for a would you rather? Would you rather peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or tuna sandwiches?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 13: Good?
Speaker 2: Tuna?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Egs in it. Yeah, I'm going with tuna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm probably to yeah tuna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 14: And you like peanut butter and no jelly, right, Steve, you don't.
Speaker 16: Like the well, I like it's I don't like smoking, all right, clearly, yeah, little blurred So even what did he say?
Speaker 5: That's why?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Would you.
Speaker 14: Would you rather sleep in a chair for a year or on a dirty mattress for a year?
Speaker 8: In that chair? Yeah, up in that chair.
Speaker 6: I'll go to sleep in the chair, boy, and think and think I'm in bed. Yeah, that chair is a baby, all right.
Speaker 14: Would you rather hang out in Vegas this weekend or just watch the game at home.
Speaker 8: In Vegas?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Well I'd rather hang out in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it just ain't gonna be peaceful for me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what what's gonna make it peaceful?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: It's famous?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 6: You know famous? Oh it's hard, man, But you know, I mean it's cool. I spent a lot of time. It an't cost money. You got to stay in that high slot room all the day. We got to stay in there. Well, they got guards and everything, you know.
Speaker 1: All right, right, I love it speaking in Vegas.
Speaker 2: But I do like I do like gambling at the regular dice table.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what that was.
Speaker 14: The slot machines or roulette slot machine.
Speaker 5: But oh.
Speaker 6: You can't be good at either one of them. But at least I got a choice in roulette.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, what I make my last?
Speaker 2: Damn slot machine? You just pulling that on, just getting your money ate up?
Speaker 1: Last one, guys, last one. This is important. Now listen.
Speaker 14: Would you rather watch Usher's halftime show or have sex during halftime?
Speaker 8: Man, damn, I'm gonna do this my way.
Speaker 9: Help about it, USh, I do it?
Speaker 2: Being that confessing myself.
Speaker 1: These are my confession girl.
Speaker 8: Did you see me.
Speaker 1: You're halftime performance?
Speaker 8: I me and Usher both got our shirts off.
Speaker 1: At the time. Nope, really okay, thank you. That's today's rounded.
Speaker 14: Would you rather we'll be back with our closing remarks at forty nine minutes after right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show?
Speaker 14: All right, guys, here we are last break of the day on this Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's been a good day. I like your trivia sports trivia that you gave.
Speaker 5: Do you know what I like?
Speaker 10: I'm sure earlier give a shout out to the Earl of Otingham, thank you beautiful thing you did.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, yes it was.
Speaker 5: It was brief.
Speaker 2: And he's that dude. Man, he's just that dude. You know you need to know about what's happening over Buckingham Palace. I mean, that's just the dude straight.
Speaker 6: A lot of inside information he got, you know, really really poor difference. Hey, I wanted to share something with you all. In closing remarks today, I heard a guy I don't, I don't know his name.
Speaker 2: He's a rapper.
Speaker 6: I think I don't know his name. He's got some tattoos on his face and he's got braids and he's, uh, I don't, I don't know his name.
Speaker 2: A lot of people.
Speaker 6: It's a guy on there and he's he talks a lot of positive stuff, a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm not really shooting.
Speaker 6: But he said something the other day I was scrolling through and I kind of picked up on it. I really enjoyed this statement he made. He says, you have every right to protect your energy. And I heard that young man say that, and I said, wow, that's a powerful statement.
Speaker 2: You have every right to protect.
Speaker 6: Your energy if you are on a journey to become successful or happy.
Speaker 2: You have every right to protect your energy.
Speaker 6: See, most people, not most, but all people that I associate have those two goals in front of them at all times. They're trying to be successful and they're trying to be happy. Now, whatever level of success you choose, that's yours. But everybody should be on that quest to become more successful and just a happier person, to live the best quality life you can. But in that, you have every right to protect your energy. You have every right to disassociate yourself with negative people. You have every right to choose not to be around stuff that's not beneficial to your journey to becoming successful or happy. You don't have to go along with it just because that's the status quote.
Speaker 2: Stop doing that. Stop trying to get in to fit in when.
Speaker 8: God has.
Speaker 6: Truly, truly and obviously set you on a different path. Everybody's path is different. Nobody has the same journey. There are no two people walking in the same footsteps. None all of us have lives that has its own twisting turns, as every one of us must sometimes learn. And that's a stanza from a poem called don't Quit. But I'm telling you this because sometimes too many people are so busy trying to get in where they fit in that you forget that that's not your path.
Speaker 8: You have a path.
Speaker 2: You all stop giving up.
Speaker 6: Your quest for happiness and success because this is what the masters are doing. You've got to be careful of the masses. This internet, man, has young people all twisted up. Young people are committing suicide because of the Internet. Young people are going through some depression because of the Internet. We're in a crisis with this thing, man, because these people are so obsessed with life. They're cyber bullying going on. There's if you I was just talking with the crew this morning. There's a new item out called the Stanley Cup. And one little child came to school and was so heavily ridiculed by the other students for not having a Stanley cup.
Speaker 2: What what's happening here?
Speaker 5: I mean?
Speaker 2: And that's a small thing.
Speaker 6: They got it where if you don't hate what I hate, then you a hater. Wait a minute, what I got to hate what you hate? I got to go along with whatever it is you got going on, or I got a problem. It's in every aspect of our life.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: That young man said it best. You have every right to protect your inn it. Listen to me.
Speaker 6: Whatever your belief is, you have every right to hold on to it. This is how I choose to live. And because I don't live the way you've decided to live, Now, why I got to be wrong for that? If you have the right to go down whatever path with your life, choose your sexuality, choose your career, choose your mate, choose your.
Speaker 2: H whatever your decision is, and lie. If you have that right, so do I.
Speaker 5: So do I.
Speaker 6: I have the right to protect my energy. If you don't want to hear about my energy, then don't ask about it. You can't bring me your thoughts and your dreams and visions for yourself if they don't line up with mind. We don't have to be cool, just going over there and keep doing you. But stop trying to get in so you can fit in. I'm telling you, man, that's a dangerous thing. You are on a separate path. You ain't got to go along with it just because everybody going along with it. We are in a world now where they have got you so tied up in political correctness that if you don't agree with everything everybody doing now you're wrong. Now I disagree with that I'm not wrong. I'm not wrong for protecting my energy. I'm not wrong for raising my children this way. I'm not wrong for telling telling my grandchildren about God.
Speaker 2: I'm not wrong for that. I'm not wrong for getting mad up.
Speaker 6: People getting mad up at the school because some teacher trying to put their child in the situation that they don't agree for. Protect your energy, everybody, you have every right to do that. Pursue your line of happiness and your line of success and state. Of course, those are my closing remarks. See y'all tomorrows. Talk to God today. He would absolutely love to hear from you.
Speaker 14: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, VOIDWAAR prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules.
Speaker 1: Visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening to Steve Harvey Morning Show.