Speaker 1: For forty five minutes. The world wasn't sure what Joe Biden was going to say, and many thought he might even step down as being the president or announced he wasn't going to run for reelection. Why because the Special Council stated in the investigation of the classified documents at his home next to his corvette at the library that Biden quote wilfully disclosed classified materials, but the problem is his cognitive decline is so great that he could not stand trial. Another way of putting it, not only did Biden Wilford retain classified documents, but basically they said he's too old to mentally feeble to prosecute. And they said that he couldn't even remember when he was the vice president. He did not remember even within several years when his son bo died. This all coming from the report. In the interview with a Special counsel, Biden also, multiple times over multiple days, could not remember the years in which he was the vice president of the United States of America. I'm going to read directly from the report. In his interview with our office, mister Biden's memory was worse. He did not remember when he was the vice president. Forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended, it was twenty thirteen. When did I stop being vice president? Question mark? He asked, and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began in two thousand and nine. Two thousand and nine, the President said, am I still the vice president? He did not remember even within several years when his son bo died, and his memory appeared hazy. When describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him, among other things, a Special Council rights, he mistakenly said he had a real difference of opinion with a general, when in fact that General Carl Aikenberry was an ally whom mister Biden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memo to President Obama. The Special Counsel report says that Joe Biden could not remember any of this now. Biden's lawyers also were involved in a massive cover up. His lawyer writing to the Special Counsel her asking that he revised descriptions of the President's memory. Yes, that is begging for them to take out the facts, he said, noting given voter concerns about his mental capacity, so the requests that they quote revise your descriptions of President Biden. This is from the letter that you revised your descriptions of President Biden's memory and review advise them so that they are stated in a manner that is within the bounds of your expertise and remit that is the cover up. Now, I set down at one o'clock in the morning with Center Ted Cruz. As many of you know, I do a podcast with Center Ted Cruz, and we talked about all this and we broke it all down. It's so important that you hear what he had to say in our conversation that I'm going to play it for you in its entirety right now. This is my conversation about all this news and what it means moving forward with Senator Ted Cruz.
Speaker 2: Well, today the US Department of Justice released a formal report laying out the evidence that the sitting president of the United States is not competent to stand trial.
Speaker 3: That is extraordinary.
Speaker 2: Look, today was a big news day. Today Ay the Senate capitulated on securing the border and passed or moved forward with a Ukraine funding bill. Today, the US Supreme Court heard oral arguments in the Colorado case about whether Donald Trump should be thrown off the ballot. And what does it say that both of those have been relegated to the B and C story in every news broadcast in America. Well, that's because what broke later today was so damn big. Listen, You and I and kind of anyone with eyes and common sense have been observing for a long time that Joe Biden's cognitive decline is massive. But it's easy for some observers to dismiss that and say, you know, these guys are biased, they're partisans, they don't like Biden, so what they're saying is not true. In this instance, the people speaking are the Biden Department of Justice and not any department of justice. This is a Department of Justice that has proven itself the most politicized and partisan department of justice in history. And they have argued so, for example, I'm going to read you a paragraph from the report. In his interview with our office, mister Biden's memory was worse. He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended. Quote if it was twenty thirteen, when did I stop being vice president? And forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began, quote in two thousand and nine, am I still vice president? He did not remember even within several years when his son bo died, and his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him, among other things, he mistakenly said he quote had a real difference of opinion with General Carl Aitkinberry, when in fact Aitkinberry was an ally whom mister Biden cited approvingly in his thanksgiving memo to President Obama. All of that was authored by the Biden Department of Justice. And when they are describing the sitting president as a well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory, the natural question for anyone to say is, holy crap. If he's not competent to stand trial, why is he the commander in chief with the authority to send our sons and daughters into harm's way? Why does he have access to the nuclear codes? Understand the description here? They say, you couldn't charge him with a crime because he's he's not aware of enough to to have the requisite mental intent. And yet Joe Biden tonight, if he so desired, could literally exterminate humanity from the face of the planet. As commander in chief, if he gave the order launch the nuclear weapons now, unless the military refused to obey the commander in chief, Joe Biden could exterminate every life on this planet. And if he's not mentally competent to stand trial, that is.
Speaker 3: Terrifying the other party.
Speaker 1: And I mentioned this to the beginning, and I want to play this for you on Fox. Kaylee mckin any former White House Press secretary came out and talked about the shock in Washington, talked about the shock of the President trying to respond in an angry way to this report that had come out holding this impromptu press conference.
Speaker 3: Listen to this.
Speaker 4: Saw an unmitigated disaster play out before very eyes. We just watched a wounded political animal hobble to a podium and react with defensiveness, with anger. And you know it's bad, Jesse. When you have the White House Press Corps, they are essentially an extension of the Joe Biden press and communications team. When they are shouting at him asking repeatedly, are you going to step aside, mister president? The CNN correspondent asking that when NBC NBC, of all places, writes a headline a nightmare special Council report triggers panic among Democrats. And when you have a president who, for forty five minutes, announces a press conference with no topic, giving the world forty five minutes to speculate, is he stepping aside? What would life be like under a president Kamala Harris for forty five minutes, The nation got to feel that panic, and I don't think they will forget it come November.
Speaker 3: We were, by the way, Senator, this was real.
Speaker 1: I was in Fox News in New York City doing a hit when all this broke and my phone exploded. Everyone in the building's phone was exploding, with people asking the question, Oh, my gosh, is Joe Biden about to say he's stepping down or at the bare minimum, say I am no longer running for president of United States America. That was real, and the entire world was thinking this, including our adversaries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, our adversaries, our allies, the Democrat Party. Look, we have talked about at length how Democrats and their supplicant cheerleaders in the media were getting cold feet on Joe Biden, and I had previously said on this podcast that I thought the odds were about fifty to fifty that Democrats at the convention this coming summer would pull the cord on Joe Biden, yank him out and replace him with Michelle Obama. I have to say, after today, I'm going to adjust those odds from fifty to fifty to about sixty five thirty five. I think they have increased substantially. I think it is now significantly more likely than not that Democrats will not have Joe Biden on the ballot. And listen, the problem is, if you're a Democrat hack and you're spinning, how do you spin this away? They're used to saying, oh, those are just partisans. Those are their favorite phrase, maga republicans. Well, the one thing we know is the Biden Department of Justice. They are not maga Republicans. And this is his own Department of Justice saying he has severely diminished metal faculties. And then I got to tell you, Ben, he made it worse. He made it worse by a For forty five minutes, nobody knew what the press conference was going to be, and everyone was like, oh my god, we're going to have a president Kamala Harris, Like that was really frightening. But then when he got up there, he did not perform well. And I think that only increased the concerns, and and and and so we ought to listen to listen to a portion of his press conference that that that occurred on Thursday night.
Speaker 1: And let's point this out too, the media listen to them in the background. Joe Biden is present, has never had to deal with the media that was this in his face. I would even argue this hostile to him. They've always given him softball pitches. Something changed in the media tonight and you could hear it and watch it in real time. Now, listen to the media completely turn like piranhas on Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: It's incredible here it is.
Speaker 5: Thank you, and I'll take some questions, President Biden.
Speaker 6: Something Special Council said in his report is that one of the reasons and you were not charged is because, in his description, you are a well meaning elderly man with a poor memory.
Speaker 5: I'm well meeting and I'm an elderly man, and I know what the hell I'm doing. I'm in president and I put this country back on his feet. I don't need his recommendation. It's totally your memory.
Speaker 6: And can you continue as president.
Speaker 5: My memory is so bad, I let you speak. That's that's that's what your memory has gotten worse. Oh look, my memory is not gon. My memory is fine. My memory. Take a look at what I've done since I become president. No't even thought I could pass any of the things I got passed. How'd that happen? You know? I guess I just forgot.
Speaker 7: What was going on at your age?
Speaker 8: How are you going to persuade?
Speaker 7: I mean, do you hear that this report is only going to fuel further.
Speaker 5: Concerned only by some.
Speaker 7: Of you criminal liability today? Do you take responsibility for you seeing Carolin classified material?
Speaker 5: I take responsibility for not having seen exactly what my staff was doing. Goes in in twenty seven, things that appeared in my garage, things that came out of my home, things that were moved not by me but my staff, but my staff.
Speaker 7: Mister President, for months, when you were asked about your age, you would respond with the words, watch me. Any American people have been watching, and they have expressed concerns about your age.
Speaker 5: That is your judgment. That is your judgment, that is not the judgment or the press.
Speaker 7: They expressed concerns about your mental acuity.
Speaker 3: They say that you are too old.
Speaker 8: Mister president.
Speaker 7: In December, you told me that you believe there are many other Democrats who could defeat Donald Trump. So why does it have to be you?
Speaker 5: Now, what is your answer? A qualified person in this country be president of the United States and finished the job I started. I did not share classified information. I did not share it with my ghostriend. I did not guarantee you did not. Well, no, he did not say that. He did not say that. Let me answer your question. The fact of the matter is what I didn't want repeated. I didn't want him to not I didn't read it to him. Was I had written a long memorandum to President Obama why we should not be in Afghanistan, and I was multiple pages, and so what I was referring to I said classified. I should have said it was should be private because it was a contact between the president and the vice president as to what was going on. That's what he is referring to. It was not classified information in that document. That was not classic.
Speaker 8: When you look back at this incident, is there anything you would do differently now? And do you think that a special prosecutor should have been appointed in the first place in both of these cases.
Speaker 5: First of all, what I would have done is oversee the transfer of the material that was in my office in my offices, I should have done that if I lh go back. I didn't have the responsibility to that. That was my staff was supposed to do that, and they referenced that in the report, and my staff did not do it in the way that. For example, I didn't know how half the boxes got in my garage until I found out staff gathered them up, put them together and took them to the garage in my home, and all the stuff that was in my home was in filing cabinets that were either locked or able to be locked. It was in my house. It wasn't out in like in mar A Lago in a public place where and none of it was high classified, didn't have any that red stuff on it, you know what I mean, around the corners, none of that. And so I wish I had paid more attention to how the documents were being moved and where I thought they were being moved to the archives. I thought all it was being moved, That's what I thought. Now, what was the last part of your question.
Speaker 8: Whether a special council should have been appointed in this case and in the case of your rival, President.
Speaker 5: I think a special council should have been appointed. And the reason I think a special council should have been appointed is because I did not want to be in a position that they looked at Trump and weren't going to look at me, just like they looked at the Vice president. And the fact is they made a firm conclusion I did not break the law. Period. Thank you all, very rand much.
Speaker 3: Senator.
Speaker 1: You hear the president there, and he lied, by the way, he lied. He lied on tape, by the way, after he was out of the vice presidency, he's saying to his autobiographer, quote, the classified documents are in the basement.
Speaker 3: He knew this.
Speaker 1: And then he's acting like he's telling the truth. And there's those documents in his garage next to his corvette.
Speaker 3: That he completely didn't even talk about there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, look, there is so much in that press conference that is revealing. Number One, you're right, the press has turned on him. In his entire presidency. Joe Biden has never had a press conference remotely like that. They are suddenly asking the questions that millions of Americans have been asking since the day Biden became president and before that, and to see the press turn on him is a big deal, I promise you. After this press conference, the White House team was horrified. They were terrified. They were going, oh crap, this has gone really, really badly, and these questions are not going away. And you know, he stated there that the Special Council concluded he did not violate the law. That is not remotely what the Biden Justice Department concluded. Let me read to the beginning of the report, exactecutive summary. It begins with, quote, we conclude that no criminal charges are warranted in this matter. We would reach the same conclusion even if Department of Justice policy did not foreclose criminal charges against a sitting president. Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden wilfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen. A note he said in that interview, I did not disclose them.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: In the second paragraph of the report, it says, our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden wilfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizens. These materials included and I'm still reading from the report, These materials included one marked classified documents about military and foreign policy in Afghanistan and two notebooks containing mister Biden's handwritten entries about issues of national security and foreign policy, implicating sensitive intelligence sources and methods. By the way, sources and methods, What that means is this was sensitive enough that disclosing this could endanger the lives of covert operatives. That when you're disclosing sources and methods, it means you can reveal the identity of a spy, or it means you can reveal that, say, we have somebody's phone tap or with the ability to engage in surveillance. And so if you're revealing sources and methods, that's a big damn deal. Let me finish reading. FBI agents recover these materials from the garage, offices and basement den in mister Biden's Wilmington, Delaware home. However, for the reason summarized below, we conclude that the evidence does not establish mister Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Prosecution of mister Biden is also unwarded based on our consideration of the aggravating and mitigating factors set forth in the Department of Justice's Principles of Federal Prosecution. For these reasons, we decline prosecution of mister Biden. Now, what are the reasons they say don't prosecute him. That one of the key reasons they rely on front and center is they say he's too damn old and can't remember anything, and so therefore you could not prosecute him. But I'm going to read from just a couple of pages later. This is again from the report. Mister Biden wrote his twenty seven and twenty seventeen memoirs with the help of a ghostwriter. In a recorded conversation with his ghostwriter in February twenty seventeen, about a month after he left office, mister Biden said, while referencing his two thousand and nine Thanksgiving memo, that he had quote just found all the classified stuff downstairs. So he expressed an awareness that it was classified materials. And by the way, they have this because they have the tape. So he's literally on tape admitting it, and it continues in the next paragraph. Evidence supports the inference that winister Biden said in twenty seventeen that he had quote just found all the classified stuff downstairs in Virginia. He was referring to the same marked classified documents about Afghanistan that FBI agents found in twenty twenty two in his Delaware garage. Now, notice they say marked classified documents. He said, well, gosh, I didn't know it was classified. If it's marked, it has its stamped right on it. And but they go on to say, no, nonetheless, we do not believe this evidence is sufficient, as jurors would likely found reasonable doubt for one of several reasons. And they go on to say several defenses are likely to create reasonable doubt. For example, mister Biden could have found the classified Afghanistan documents at his Virginia home in twenty seventeen and then forgotten about them soon after. So he's just old and senile that he's like, oh, classified documents?
Speaker 3: What what?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry? What was I talking about? I mean, that's reason number one. While they don't prosecute him, they go on to say another viable defense, another violable defense, is that mister Biden might not have retained the classified Afghanistan documents in his Virginia home at all. They might have been stored by mistaken without his knowledge. But then they say, given mister Biden's limited precision and recalled during his interviews with his ghostwriter and with our office, so notice the ghostwriters back in twenty seventeen and with our offices this past year. Jurors may hesitate to place too much evidentiary weight on a single eight word utterance to his ghostwriter about finding classified documents in Virginia in the absence of other more direct evidence. And they go on to say, we have also considered that at trial, mister Biden would likely present himself to a jury as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well meaning elderly man with a poor memory. Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt it would be difficult to convince a jury that they could convict him, by then, a former president well into his eighties, of a serious felony that requires a mental state of wilfulness. Now stop and think this is the Department of Justice saying you couldn't convince a jury he is capable of a mental state of wilfulness. That's a big damn deal, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I have like fifteen different questions and I want to go semi rapid fire with you, Sinader. So when this first came out and I read what you just read to the audience, the first thing I thought was, Yes, this is damning of the president United States of America. But this also lays a massive pretense down that Joe Biden cannot be held accountable for any of his crimes. He's committed any of the money that's come in from China, Russia, Ukraine, any of the money laundering with a Biden crime family and all these lcs, and it couldn't be held accountable for any of the suspicious activity reports because they just gave the precedent that they couldn't hold him account for this. So, in a weird way, is this the Justice Department basically saying, look, we know what's coming down the shoot, we know how bad it is, we know what's going to happen with impeachment, we know what's happening with the Republican investigations. So we're gonna give him an out right now to spare him.
Speaker 3: Is that a real possibility.
Speaker 2: Listen, this is a base if someone's not competent to stand trial this is a basis that can keep him prevent him from liability for any criminal offense. That is absolutely a basis that's not limited to classified documents. And to be fair, they didn't find he is. The standard of being incompetent to stand trial is an exceptionally high standard. What they said is he's so old and senile that you couldn't convince adjuror that he was capable of acting willfully, that you couldn't prove that he had the mensraa the intent to commit a crime. Well, if that's true, that's as true about documents as it is about anything else. But if that is true, he shouldn't be in the Oval office with his finger on the button number two.
Speaker 3: This concerned me even more.
Speaker 1: Biden's lawyers apparently wrote to the special prosecutor her asking that he revised descriptions of the presence memory notable given voter concerns about his mental capacity. Now, when I read that, I thought, Okay, this is a full blown cover up on a level that we've never seen from the White House, including Watergate, by a president's staff, by the president's lawyers saying to the Special Council, you got to take out all the bad stuff here because he's running for re election. How the hell is that not a massive story of cover up on its own.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, this is damage control, and it's bad damage control, and it's out in the open and they got caught, and it shows these guys are terrified. They understand that if Joe Biden is the Democrat nominee in November, there're going to be two things that you're going to see on TV ads all over America. Number One, and we talked about this on a podcast last week, the image of illegal aliens walking out of jail in New York City after having beaten up two New York Police officers, being released with no bail, and then flipping the bird with both hands at the American people. That image, if Republicans are even marginally competent, will be played to the American people millions of times. And secondly, the quote that he is a sympathetic elderly man with an exceptionally poor memory, that from the Biden Department of Justice, that will be quoted over and over again, that he could not remember when he was vice president. That is an enormous problem, and so his lawyers are desperately trying to engage in damage control, saying, please don't say to the American people what is obvious for anyone who's watching to see.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the politics now of this, because you and I witnessed it for the first time in history. We've played it for everybody listening. The White House Press Corps turning on him, this is something he's never experienced. In fact, I want to play for you just an example of how quick CNN turned on him. You would have thought they were talking about Donald Trump, except they were talking about Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: Take a listen to this from CNN.
Speaker 9: Ultimately, what Robert Hurst says in this report is essentially the technical elements of a crime. It appears Robert Hurst saying, we're met. But what he ends up doing is looking at the soft factors. And you're allowed to do that. You have to do that as a prosecutor. And he takes into consideration things like what he says, and maybe this is overstated, maybe not only that to the political folks, but he says, essentially, Joe Biden would have created a sympathetic picture in front of a jury. He had memory issues, he had age issues, and that goes into did he was he able to form the mental intent here.
Speaker 1: That's CNN, and they weren't done there. They also then went on to say that Joe Biden was an essence a liar at his press conference.
Speaker 3: Here's this.
Speaker 9: That is what blew my mind about Joe Biden's statement sep. Two major things he just outright contradicts or is contradicted by. However, you look at this this report, there are two things he said that are completely the opposite of what Robert Hurr found. And who do you believe is up to? I guess the individual consumer. First, Joe Biden says, I did not act wilfully. Wilfully just means voluntarily intentionally. Well, the second sentence of this whole summary says President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials. The facts in here show it was wilful. He knew, he talked about it. And the second thing he says is I did not disclose classified documents to my ghostwriter.
Speaker 3: Page three says that he did that.
Speaker 9: He says, mister Biden shared information, including some classified information from those notebooks.
Speaker 1: Senator I watched that on CNN and I said, holy crap, they're turning on him. And this is the end of Joe Biden's presidency as we know it. They're trying to offload him in real time because of this report, saying here it is, let's take him out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, this is a massive problem. And it's not a problem that goes away in a day or two, or a week or a month. This is a problem that continues every day Joe Biden remains in the presidency. I'll also point out something else, which is this report implicitly exonerates Donald Trump, which is an enormous problem for Biden as well, because look, one of their big marque cases against Trump. Now they're prosecuting him for damn near everything, including late library books. But one of their marquee cases is that Trump possessed classified documents in mar Lago. And let me read again from the report, this is what they say about Biden. Quote. Contemporary evidence suggests that when mister Biden left office in twenty seventeen, he believed he was allowed to keep the notebooks in his home. In a recorded conversation with his ghostwriter in April twenty seventeen, mister Biden explained that, despite his staff views to the contrary, he did not think he was required to turn in his note cards to the National Archives, where they were stored at a skiff, and he had not wanted to do so. Ryle, he would argue plausibly that he thought the same thing about his notebooks. If this is what mister Biden thought, we believe he was mistaken about what the law permits. But this view finds some support in historical practice. The clearest example is President Reagan, who left the White House in nineteen eighty nine with eight years worth of handwritten diaries, which he appears to have kept in his California home, even though they contained top secret information. During criminal litigation involving a former Reagan administration official in nineteen eighty nine and ninety, the Department of Justice stated in public court filings that the quote currently classified diaries were mister Reagan's quote, personal records. Yet we know of no steps that Apartment or other agencies took to investigate mister Reagan for handing, mishandling classified information, or to retrieve or secure his diaries. Most jurors would likely find evidence of this precedent and mister Biden's claimed reliance on it, which we expect would be admitted at trial to be compelling evidence that mister Biden did not act wilfully as with the marked classified documents. Because the evidence is not sufficient to convict mister Biden for wilfully retaining the notebooks, we decline prosecution. Now that entire passage, you could write word for word and simply replace the word Biden with Trump and it would be a major defense for Trump. And this incoherence, the Department of Justice is going to have a nightmare because I promise you Trump's defense lawyers are going to quote that back at them and say, you know what, the Department of Justice was right, and if they were right about Biden. By the way, on this podcast, we walk through how the historical precedent was president after president president had kept documents, including President Reagan, including President Obama, including President Clinton. We walked through the history. That's what the Department of Justice just concluded as their reason not to prosecute Biden. And the obvious screaming question is, well, then why do you go after the opposing party other than because you are politically trying to stop the voters from voting for the other guy.
Speaker 1: You go back to politics of this for a second, and I can only imagine how stressed out White House staff is tonight. I'm sure you agree with me. It's one o'clock in the morning right now as you are, they're all awake. Nobody is a stall awake. Yeah, and they're probably at the White House still. They lost Democrats today, and they lost the media today, and now it's got to feel like you're either inside the inner circle of Team Biden to prop him up and protect him, and now the Democrats seem to be circling the wagon.
Speaker 3: In your.
Speaker 1: Is this the beginning of the end of the Biden presidency? Do you think he actually makes it to election day? Because he's gonna dig in That was clear from the press conference tonight. But it looks like and this could change. But as of one am right now, it looks like Democrats are saying it's official, we are not going to support Joe Biden in this president to run any longer.
Speaker 3: We got to figure out how to offload him.
Speaker 2: Look, I think the odds remain very low that he steps down before the end of his term. I think as long as he is able to stand vertically and not fall over, he is going to finish out this year. That being said, as I said at the beginning of this pod, I think the odds that the Democrats push him aside and replace it with Michelle Obama about sixty five to thirty five. Or put it in another way, it's about two to one. Now more likely than not that the Democrats decide this guy cannot be our nomine in November.
Speaker 1: One other question I do want to ask you, does this change the way that Republicans investigate Joe Biden? Knowing that the DOJ is now basically said, you can't charge this guy with anything, or we're not going to charge this guy with anything. If they wouldn't do it now, why would they change that logic moving forward? How does that change the way that James Comer and Jim Jordan are doing their investigations And should it change the way they're doing their investigations at all?
Speaker 2: It shouldn't, and I don't think it will. And as we've discussed at great length on this podcast, the evidence of Joe Biden's corruption of his deliberately selling favors from the Vice President of the United States to foreign oligarchs, to Russian oligarch's, Ukrainian oligarchs, Chinese communists for millions and millions of dollars. That evidence is very significant, and it is repeated evidence not only of doing so, but doing so willfully, doing so deliberately, and then agree restively covering it up and lying about it. And I think we will see the House continue to lay out that evidence and to lay it out at great length. And I would point out Number one, an immediate step for that potentially is impeaching Joe Biden. And the Department of Justice doesn't get a vote on whether or not to impeach Joe Biden. But number two, whether or not whether or not Biden gets prosecuted for bribery is ultimately not going to be a question decided by this Department of Justice. The chances that Merrick Garland brings charges are zero points zero zero percent. He is acting, and he has acted his entire tenure like a political operative who works for the DNC. So Merrick Garland's not going to do it. And indeed, there is considerable evidence underscored by two IRS whistleblowers who are career employees and Democrats, that Merrick Garland actively lied to Congress under oath, committed felonies and obstruction to justice. So with or without this report, This DOJ was never going to prosecute Joe Biden. That being said, if the House continues to lay out the evidence and we have an Apartment of Justice that is not controlled by Joe Biden, if there's a Trump Department of Justice, and there is real evidence a bribery and corruption of Joe Biden and Hunter Biden and the extended Biden family, I think the possibility of a prosecution is real and significant.
Speaker 1: One other question, and this is something that I think so many Americans want to know. When you see this report that just came out and you see the cognitive decline and what they're stating in this report there, you got to ask this question, who is running this country right now? Because if it is as bad as this special prosecutor is saying, it is behind closed doors, and we know how this media has propped him up and protected him, and we know how the White House is limited a schedule. He sleeps in the morning, he works usually between I think they said what knew and four. He's not doing big events. He's getting the name of leaders wrong now and when there who's alive and who's dead now on a regular basis, that's happened three times in the last three days.
Speaker 3: Who is running the country? Senator? And does that concern you as well?
Speaker 2: So I can tell you I get asked that question regularly. I got asked that question tonight. Every week someone asks me who's running the White House? Who's running the government. The honest answer, and this is really scary, I don't know. I genuinely don't know. I have a theory. I think it is Barack Obama, but I can't prove that. I don't know that to be a fact. It's just that that there are various data points, including the fact that Obama remained in DC, something no president in modern times is done. He's regularly in d C. He's regularly holding court, he's meeting with Democrats, he's meeting with members of the administration at his house. And so I think it is likely Obama, but I can't prove that. I just know it's not Joe Biden. So it is some combination of A Obama and other senior White House officials and people like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren and AOC. But the candid answer is I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Make sure you hit that subscribe, auto download or follow button, especially if you're on Apple. As the algorithms have changed, you're gonna have to check and make sure you're still getting every episode in that top right corner. If you're on an iPhone, make sure you get that follow button and it goes to a check mark and I'll see it back here tomorrow