Speaker 1: Hey, what up, Yallas, dj Immy, what's the football fairs? This is the last weekend of the year to get your football bets in.
Speaker 2: I've teamed up with DraftKings sportsbook and right.
Speaker 1: Now it's the perfect time to take your shot at the Crown.
Speaker 2: DraftKings is given.
Speaker 3: All new customers two hundred dollars and bonus bets instantly when they place their first five dollars bet on anything.
Speaker 2: How dope is that. There's no time like the present.
Speaker 3: Download the Draft Kings sports at now and sign up using my promo code tb C.
Speaker 2: That's the Breakfast Club TVC. The Crown is yours. That's right.
Speaker 1: New customers who bet five dollars will get two hundred dollars and bonus bets instantly. Wondering what you can use your two hundred dollars and bonus bets on, Combine multiple bets together from Super Bowl fifty eight for a shot at an even bigger payout. If you're already signed up on DraftKings like me, you can make a bet on the Super Bowl fifty eight and get a bonus bet back.
Speaker 2: Get a bonus bet in the amount of your initial wage, your max reward varies.
Speaker 1: If sports betting is not yet available in your state, which happens, don't worry. You can still you in on all the phone with DraftKings Daily Fantasy and have a shot at winning cash prizes. Download the DraftKings Sports Book at now. New customers use promo code TBC. That's my cod TBC and bet just five dollars on any wager and get two hundred dollars in bonus bets instantly.
Speaker 2: That's promo code TBC only at Draft Kings Sports Book. The Crown is yours. Wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 3: The Breakfast Club Morning, everybody is Steve j M v Jess hilarious, Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: We got a special guest in the building, Grizzly Man.
Speaker 4: How you feeling, brother, feeling good? Feeling great?
Speaker 5: Let's good.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you put down the joysticks a little bit to start up rapping again.
Speaker 6: He was making that much money on video games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man't words about it.
Speaker 6: Damn I mean still out.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's crazy because before I was a rapper, I was game. I feel like we all was, you know what I'm saying, just growing up playing a game. So, just like music and something I put a lot of passion into how do you.
Speaker 6: Make a career that though? Like, that's what I always be willing.
Speaker 7: Honestly, I had to be coached to it because when I first started playing like online, I was just meeting different people who was already doing and they kind of taught me how to do it, and it just too go.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised that the numbers that game is makee So it's just is it gambling or is it tournaments or how does it work?
Speaker 7: No, it's just it's just you build a community and the audience, you know what I'm saying, and they they paying to subscribe to your content.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, can that translate into record sales? I wonder?
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you do it right, for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So if I if I drop an album and I'm in GTA and I have a listening party, I'm like, all of us got to play it at the same time on our own and come back and give our feedback on the songs and stuff like that. Then you get everybody engaged and everybody streaming it.
Speaker 2: What platform is that?
Speaker 3: Because I mean, I'm sure messing with the labels because once that's played in a twitch or played in one of those streaming platforms. That gotta be a spin, right because.
Speaker 7: It's yeah yeah yeah for show, twitch YouTube and it's it's the spin for sure because I'm getting everybody to do it on their own, you feel, instead of me just listening to it for y'all, y'all hearing it with me.
Speaker 4: That's only one string.
Speaker 8: What's the most you ever make if you don't mind, it's asking because your diamonds are shining.
Speaker 7: Brother, I appreciate it. It was a lot. I don't I don't know, it was a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a lot.
Speaker 6: How the regular kids get to do that?
Speaker 4: I'm I'm trying to figure.
Speaker 2: Don't get it out with now? And that's what one game that's playing g T A g T A Yeah.
Speaker 6: Are you ready for g T A six?
Speaker 7: Then yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, super ready for that. For Shure, it took him long enough, but Shout the Rocks started My people.
Speaker 3: Though, Now teas Coney Island. You're not from from New York, so why is it called tease Corney Island?
Speaker 4: You know I had this.
Speaker 7: I don't never have to have this conversation in the Middle West because from is that? So look so Coney Island is like, now y'all got you all about pacers, right, we got them in Detroit too, But it's just called Coney Island. So it's a bunch of different Coney islands, you know what I'm saying. If you're from them areas, you got your own Coney.
Speaker 6: So it's like a stalk of a little convenience.
Speaker 4: Though, like a diner saying where you get food?
Speaker 6: What's the significance of that to you?
Speaker 4: For me? Growing up?
Speaker 7: You feel me? I ain't always like have a home cooking meal. I never ate out, you know what I'm saying, stuff like that, So I scrape up on a couple of hours. I know, I go to the Coney and get get some good food, you know what I'm saying, A lot of it, but not that much money.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: Can you take a woman there, which he be fine going to Corney for sure? Okay, okay, definitely, you know they boogie nowadays.
Speaker 4: Coney ain't bad though. I took my wife to Coney Island before.
Speaker 5: What's like, what's some of the things the mean that that's good to get?
Speaker 7: So for me, I get I go for the grilled chicken Peter Swissing American and bacon.
Speaker 2: Chicken fingers, French fries.
Speaker 4: Everything you get some chili fries. You know what I'm saying. They got a nice they got a decent burger, good quality burger. If that's what you into. All sorts of things that I maybe.
Speaker 6: Man, have you invested in one that's why you call it tea? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I invested. I invested in one in my area.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, yeah? Smart?
Speaker 4: So the one I the one I grew up walking to, like before school type?
Speaker 6: You know, how do you just approached him?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 6: Yo, man, I want to I want to buy a part of the business.
Speaker 7: No, like I want to be a part of this. Like this this coney right here is significant. You know what I'm saying. To me and my upbringing, you know what I'm saying. So I just want to be a part of it. You feel me? They was rocking with me.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: No, First Day Out was your biggest record, right? Did you ever think that you would beat the success of First Day Out because it's it's a club staple.
Speaker 2: Radio record, but you did it. So did you ever think that you would be that?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 7: That's one song I can say like I performed that song that the reaction is like it came out yesterday. You feel me, my goal in life, you know what I'm saying when it comes like chasing my dreams with this music, it was. It was never to outdo anything. It was to get that in the first place, you know what I'm saying. So I'm just happy to have that, you know what I'm saying, and continue to let that be the car that drive the other content that I put out.
Speaker 8: Did that song put pressure on you, like, because you know you came out to Gay jay Z tweeting about it, like they put pressure on you to keep making that level of music.
Speaker 7: No, because I don't see I don't look at it. I don't look at it like that. I look at it as the blessing that it is, and I'm just grateful for it. If anything else come, then it come. If not that, I'm grateful for it because it's saved and changed my life to this day.
Speaker 3: Or everybody that's locked up does a freestyle when they get out to a first day out every last night, you get tired of it, they'd be like, with my record again.
Speaker 4: Be triper. I let them do they thing.
Speaker 6: You know, I mean, you the second generational artist. I saw I do that first person. I saw do that with Gucci Man. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Then it was you, and I thought JT did it before. It seems like if people do that.
Speaker 4: Now Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean you got you gotta come on the first day out, you get locked up. That's like a thing. Hopefully don't nobody.
Speaker 6: Though it were.
Speaker 5: Hopefully you got a big record. Movee right now. I don't give an f With Chris Brown and Mariota Scientists, how did it come about? How y'all income?
Speaker 2: Number one record by the way too, number one?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, for sure, definitely definitely thank you. So I rock with with Chris Brown and I had one to his crib. We was in La chilling at this crib when we was in the studio just cooking and throwing around ideas, and we had came up with that one and we knew we needed a female on it, you know what I'm saying. And my wife had put me hip to Maria Scientists and I've been a fan every since, so I had shot it to her and she loved it, killed it, did her thing. Yeah, you know, and after that we went number one.
Speaker 6: You got a couple of records with Chris Brown on the project What's Your Energy?
Speaker 4: Like, I mean, bro, just a genuine dude.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, our energy A lot of times when we kick it it don't even be about music, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We just kick it. Like, how are we talking right now? We just be chopping it up.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: You got married pretty young. Most people say that's pretty young, especially in this industry. Twenty eight years old. How did you know she was doing? You mentioned her twice because I know you, I know you love We seen all the wedding photos. How did you know she was doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So, it's no such thing as somebody being the one.
Speaker 7: You know, ship you about to on social media with that one list. It's no such thing as somebody being the one man.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 7: This takes effort. There gotta be something you want to do. You gotta be the one. You know what I'm saying. You gotta be the one that want to do it, because they not, they don't propose you do you feel me this? There's gotta be something you want. There's gotta be something you want to do. There's gotta be something that you're willing to stick with no matter what. And it's gotta be something you want, make a choice to put effort into you feel.
Speaker 6: I agree with that. I agree with that.
Speaker 8: But she still gotta be special enough for you to say, this is what I want to spend the rest of my life with.
Speaker 7: Yeah, for sure, for sure. I mean everybody special, you feel me. It's nobody out here that's that's not special in their own way, you know.
Speaker 4: Tell that used to tell don't know, I ain't, But.
Speaker 5: I like your take on that though, Like you gotta be the one. You gotta, you know, because a lot of men always put it on a woman like you know, she she she was the one and she wasn't it. But you're talking about the other side of it. I appreciate that. We don't. We don't hear that.
Speaker 4: For sure? For sure. You gotta you gotta want it, You gotta want it, definitely.
Speaker 3: When did you realize what made you want to do it at that particular moment in that particular time.
Speaker 7: So this has always been a dream of mine. I always knew I was gonna do this, you know what I'm saying because the household I grew up in was it was a lot of dysfunction, you know, and I knew that's not what I wanted. I know, I wanted to have a two parent household because that's what I wish I had, you know what I'm saying. I knew I wanted to be married and carry myself a certain way because that's what I wish I saw coming up. So growing up for me was a kind of like a lot of what not to do, and that made me want to do this.
Speaker 6: That's breaking generational curses. My brother.
Speaker 8: They said, if you come from a broken home, make sure a broken home don't come from you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. And I know we talk about a lot of the success that you had with gaming and your records, but you also had some some down well I wouldn't say some downfalls, but some negative stuff around you as well. How have you been dealing with all that because I know it could be a lot, especially in this industry.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, I just I just try my best not to feed into it because I know how far it could go. You know what I'm saying. It could go too far. You know what I'm saying, Things can be broken beyond repair.
Speaker 4: So I just try my best to just stay positive and deal with it the best way I can.
Speaker 6: I feel like you've been given.
Speaker 8: Uh you know, you've been giving yourself, you give becoming a life of service. Basically you've been a public service because I saw you giving out free meals, you know, people to people in Detroit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what made you want to do that?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 6: What did that feel like? Yeah?
Speaker 7: So I've always been big on community service. Like a lot of stuff I do be it be things I wish somebody would have did for me. You know, you might hear me say that is a lot one of my guys. He opened up a restaurant about you in Detroit, and that's.
Speaker 6: Hard in the hood too.
Speaker 7: So I'm like, this food is amazing that y'all cooking up here. You know what I'm saying. I want to feed a lot of people. Let's do an event where we just bring all the people. I pay for all the food.
Speaker 4: It wasn't even a big, like put together thing. It was just let's just do this.
Speaker 8: That's dope, hootch. It's just in the hood.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's hard. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm noticing a lot of Detroit rappers. You guys have been squashing up your beefs was it? Was it a meeting or was it a conversation because it seemed not just with you inside of Baby and a Lot, but it seems like everybody's doing it, which I think is dope for the city because one time, if you're on one side of the on side of town, you can't go on this side of the town. But now it seems like you guys have been healing that those negative energies. How has that been and how was those conversations?
Speaker 4: I mean, it's it's been good.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: Some stuff went too far to turn back from and some stuff can still be reconciled, you know. And we love our city and whether we say it or not, we love each other, you know I'm saying. And everybody want to see everybody win because it just makes us look better as a whole, you know what I'm saying. When something good happened for the city and make all of us look better and do better, the Lions would have won, My prices would have went up, you know what I'm saying. So it just that's what we all want to see. No, it ain't hurt me. I was happy they had a great season.
Speaker 4: Man. You know what I'm saying, they ain't did this before I was born?
Speaker 6: Did you bet on it with anybody?
Speaker 4: No? I ain't bet on it though, Okay, I ain't bet on it. No.
Speaker 8: How do you deal with the situation when you know it's gone too far? Like like like when you say, it's certain things that have gone too far and you can't reconcile them.
Speaker 6: So what do you do? You just leave it alone? Ignore it? Like, what do you do?
Speaker 7: Unfortunately, it just gotta it, gotta be somebody gotta come out a winter. No, unfortunately, I mean it's too far to okay, So listen, if something went too far to turn back from, and we both have to be here and we both know we're gonna eventually run into each other, somebody gotta win, somebody gotta lose.
Speaker 4: That's life. Though this is been happening since the beginning of time.
Speaker 6: What's a win? Though?
Speaker 8: A win is especially if that win could depends on what you see as a win, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: A win can be squashing it.
Speaker 7: That can be a win because when you when you let stuff like that go, you feel a weight come off your shoulders. Like, man, I ain't got to deal with that no more. I ain't got to worry about that, no more. Or a wind could be something else, a win could be I don't know, it could be something else.
Speaker 5: Because did they let it go just because you let it go to me and he let it go?
Speaker 4: Exactly? So yeah, exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 6: A win can't be putting yourself in a position to where you're not.
Speaker 4: Here, No, for sure, I mean yeah, for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 7: But also some stuff can't be reconciled because even if it do, things might have went too far for you to even be comfortable around this person. So you might still feel something, some tension, and you will always feel that.
Speaker 6: So at what point do you stop the robbery series?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think I think when they stopped, when they stopped asking me for when they asked me to end it because they they yelled me about the ribbery.
Speaker 8: You don't feel like you don't feel like you might speaking things into existence a little bit?
Speaker 7: No, because I started like speaking in third person on there Got You. You know what I'm saying, making up characters and fake name So none of this stuff is happening in the teeth, you know what I'm saying, It's happening to the characters I made up, so I ain't speaking it toward me.
Speaker 4: To myself, is that's.
Speaker 8: Something you're gonna turn into one of them Detroit hood movies, like like a too B movie because Detroit got their own genre.
Speaker 7: Like yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know the opportunity presents itself the probably so m hmm.
Speaker 5: But to me is like popping. I would like to see that as the movie, like is like Detroit Hollywood between Detroit and you know, you know, it's the same eight niggas killing each other. But I'm telling you it is definitely one of the most popping uh networks that I'll be on. I'd be watching. I watch TV every day. I put more with it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, nov to be like that, to be like that, Yeah, everybody knows about tob I love it.
Speaker 6: How Fatherhood changed you like two three?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he just turned three.
Speaker 7: Fatherhood I wouldn't even say change, I say like enhanced what was already there, you know, because I already was kind of polished a little bit from the learning from the mistakes I made and just knowing how to move and stuff like that. And I would say it enhanced all of that, in enhanced my heart and enhanced my wisdom, you know what I'm saying, did enhance my empathy all that type of stuff.
Speaker 6: How important is it for you know, your son to carry your name.
Speaker 7: He's the third Yeah, he's a third. It's it's it's it's super important. It's so crazy because I was real young. I don't even remember how old I was, but my granddad who passed told me to do that, and I always told myself like that, I hope I remember this by the time I have a kid, because I was so young and I remember to do it.
Speaker 6: So he told you that, like, yo, make sure your son.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, he told me to do that for sure.
Speaker 6: Wow, what does that I mean? What's that legacy mean? Though?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 7: It means it means that it's different for you than it was for It means everything because we continuing to turn the name into something more and more positive, you know what I'm saying. So it mean everything. But I wouldn't put no pressure on him, like you have to absolutely do this, you know what I'm saying. But it means a lot for our name to continue to go in the positive direction.
Speaker 6: Dope.
Speaker 3: And one time you said you would wish you could take back all the d ms you sent. What was in them dms that you were sending in the mas dms?
Speaker 4: Just anything, y'all?
Speaker 7: Not even that. The reason I said I would have taken away. It ain't because I was saying nothing crazy. You know what I'm saying, because I don't like to say nothing.
Speaker 4: I don't say.
Speaker 7: Nothing crazy to where. You know what I'm saying, You feel me, your paper trail. I want to take all them away because I don't know who I said something to.
Speaker 4: You fee what I'm saying. It's people out there who I forgot I even did. I just wish I could take all of it back.
Speaker 6: What was you saying to them?
Speaker 5: Got unsend? I see the thing, I don't know who I d am and if they already opened them and stuff?
Speaker 4: You feel me?
Speaker 7: It might be somebody out there like look this him right here, and I don't even I forgot about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it probably would never even go.
Speaker 8: On page again, you said, AI, Now that's about Yeah, Yeah, you gotta claim it was you. You don't have that was called Coney Island and that's a Detroit staple. But you don't have a lot of Detroit artists on out Yeah too, right.
Speaker 4: Baby, Yeah, the Deluxe Yeah, yeah, yeah too.
Speaker 6: What was that purposely purpose for?
Speaker 7: I don't know if it was purposeful, but I don't really I don't go out my way and try to like chase people down and get stuff. If it happened, then it happened, like them two is like just Jane when it happened. I'm open to do something with anybody, for sure, but I don't really like just having to chase people down and none of that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a song on an album. What's that feature? In the Late panby Rock? How did that come about? Did he record that before his passing or did Yeah?
Speaker 7: So yeah, no, we made up together before his passing. So when I was I was in the I was living in the valley at the time, and Kelly bro stayed next door to me.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know he was.
Speaker 7: He had told me come up his house like a few months before I moved in, And when I was moving I'm like, dang.
Speaker 4: This place look familiar. I've been here before, but.
Speaker 7: I ain't pay too much atention to it. Then I've seen them taking out the trash and his girl house shoes. I climbed on them for that flight three months.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, But taking out trash girls, Oh, I think he said that his girl's house.
Speaker 7: I ain't even hit he had her house shoes all taking out the trash and I was just you know what I'm saying. That was some little insider. But he had a studio in his cribvent. We had one of there. We always record stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was. He was at your wedding right, one of the one.
Speaker 4: Of the engagement party.
Speaker 8: How do how do y'all feel safe like in places like La because y'all not from there and you've seen, you know, unfortunately the pop smokes in the p and b rocks like you know, why, why why not be someplace that you more comfortable.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: One thing about California is big enough to where you don't have to see nobody you don't want to see.
Speaker 4: You don't have to bump into nobody. You ain't sposed a bumping too.
Speaker 7: So if you bumping into these people, then you probably put yourself in position to bump into these people, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: So you don't you have no desire to be just going in the hood just to say you there.
Speaker 7: No, not just to say I'm there. It's people who are Rock with over there. I might pull up and mess with them, but ain't nobody expected me. I ain't making a public announcement that I'm going, you know what I'm saying, And by the time somebody heard it I was over there or there, I'm probably already gone.
Speaker 6: How dangerous is it to be a rapper nowadays?
Speaker 7: It depends on how you moving. You feel me, it could be just as dangerous as being the president, or it could be just as safe as nobody knowing you just a regular person. It depends on how you move and how you putting yourself out there, and what type of enemies you're making alone o way.
Speaker 3: And how you dealing with with all your trauma. With with all p and b Rock was a close friend and your manager that pass, Like, how are you dealing with with that trauma?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So I do a lot of healing things, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I love to hear that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do a lot of healing things. For sure. A couple people I want to just shout out with that.
Speaker 7: My sister to her, we do certain things that kind of heal traumas, you know, like sit down with certain medicines and just get that stuff, release all that stuff.
Speaker 6: Would you do d MT shrooms?
Speaker 2: Tell us about that experience?
Speaker 4: Man? It was powerful. Man, it was super powerful. Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 7: It's it's it's something in us right that already knows what to do with the medicine once it's inside you, and it does exactly what it's supposed to do, you know what I'm saying. And it just works perfectly. You know what I'm saying. The medicine is perfect for you. It's kind of like a facial recognition on your phone. Once you get inside your body and it's just unlocked things.
Speaker 4: You feel me.
Speaker 7: And the thing about it is once it teach, once you learn what it teaches you, or once it show you whatever you need to see. Because it works for everybody individually different ways. It's on you to remember this stuff.
Speaker 6: Did you did you detox beforehand? And like because you set your intention and all of that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, for sure, we did it. It was very ceremonial how we did it, you know what I'm saying. Like it was a room that we was in. You couldn't even bring certain technology devices in here. You couldn't even step in here, if you was in a certain frequency, like be super positive when you step in this room. We want to keep this energy a certain way.
Speaker 2: Did you poop envoment on yourself as well? They said, that's that's you.
Speaker 7: Know, that's that's that's what the duck flower. I ain't did that one yet.
Speaker 5: It's different kinds, different types to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it turned you onto it?
Speaker 4: Who turned me onto it? My wife turned me onto it.
Speaker 6: Really Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, but she knew about it, and she was like, we should do this together.
Speaker 6: Did it make you anxious?
Speaker 4: No, it ain't.
Speaker 7: It ain't made me anxious at all. It's just it just it just made me like, it just woke me up to a lot of stuff. It woke me up to not only how powerful we are, but how certain things shouldn't even bother us, and how great life can be once you see it a certain way.
Speaker 6: Did you see God?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Everybody, everybody that doesn't tell me they saw.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, thousand percent. What it looked like it was just light.
Speaker 6: Somebody else do the exact same thing.
Speaker 4: It was just light, bro. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you did it where because a lot of people go overseas. You did it in California. I didn't dr Dominican.
Speaker 8: Oh wow, did did God spot speak to you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: It's crazy because when it's when when when he spoke, I didn't. I couldn't hear it. And it was like it was an angeler. And I asked, like why I can't hear what he's saying. It was like because his voice is too powerful, Like you couldn't handle hearing that.
Speaker 6: Oh you was talking to the Seann No, I was talking to who the other figure?
Speaker 4: And to see that, I saw that was there with me.
Speaker 2: So it was another figure with you while you were talking.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that took me up. Took God like like, let's go see him? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And you were having conversations like this while you were Yeah, because I'm asking I'm a person who asked a lot of questions, So I'm asking a lot of questions.
Speaker 2: Where we going?
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying Because people told me when you do it, it's not you don't feel like high.
Speaker 6: It's like you're fully aware of where you are, but someplace.
Speaker 7: Else because it's not high. It's not high. It's like imagine you going into like a body of water. You know what I'm saying, and your purpose of going in here is to come out with some jewels, some knowledge, you know what I'm saying. So you're not getting high?
Speaker 2: Could you do it again? Know, this is a one time thing. This is something you only do once.
Speaker 4: No you do it again, it again.
Speaker 5: But this is nothing that you This is not something that you do like like I do shrooms all the time. This is not something that you just do like that.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, yeah it ain't. It ain't nothing to do recreational. You're not even gonna want it to do it recreation, right because it's like that was deep, you know what I'm saying. You're gonna face some stuff like that was powerful.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. So yeah, but see with the psilocybin, like the shrooms and stuff like that. With that, do I feel like that's like a heart medicine. It just makes you like happy and make you you able to smile at things stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But like even with my experience on you know the side of Simon, I've had like come to moments as well even with that. So I would like to do ioas I just don't feel like it's the time for me. Yet because to Charlemagne's point, you got you'll know when you have to do it. I'm excited to do it, I hear. But I've had like some of the things that you're talking about. I've had that with shrims. Like I've been on shrooms and I've been my mother. I've been my grandmother who's passed. I've been my little sister. I've been my dad, and I could see generations and generations before me, like stuff like that. And that's only on shrims. So I can only imagine how the I is.
Speaker 4: No, that's deep. That's deep. Even what they say.
Speaker 7: You go through generations of people and you can heal like generational traumas through the medicine.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you did a therapy too, like any just regular therapy sitting down with a psychiatrist.
Speaker 4: Or no, I ain't did that. I ain't did that.
Speaker 6: So everything has been plant based for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: That's dope, man, that's dope.
Speaker 2: That was just last question.
Speaker 3: So when you do go through the ceremony, are you sitting down, are you laying down? Are you sitting in you know?
Speaker 7: So for me, they made me sit up, like sit down, and for the women that was in the room they laid down.
Speaker 4: They gave me the option to lay down.
Speaker 6: Though have you have you wanted that to reflect in your music in any way?
Speaker 7: Yet It hasn't yet because it ain't really there the creativity and music, and that hasn't bridged it for me.
Speaker 8: A lot of people tell me when they do it, you know, the things that they experience, you may not want to share. You know, they tell you to write it down in a journal, but you probably wouldn't want to share that with the world just yet.
Speaker 7: Maybe yeah, yeah, I mean I ain't really It wasn't really nothing that was worth sharing. And one thing I learned, like like how you say, like people wouldn't want to share certain things because they are ashamed of it. Shame was a big lesson when I was under the medicine, you know what I'm saying, because just growing up I always cared about like what people think and all that. And one thing that the medicine taught me is like, it's nothing to ever be ashamed of because anything about you, you didn't ask for it, but it's perfect for you, so you should never feel shame.
Speaker 3: Did you see anybody that that passed away? Did you see your manager. Did you see pm B at the time.
Speaker 7: I didn't see them too, but I did see some other people who passed away though, for sure.
Speaker 5: Damn wow, Yeah, I can't from the album Noyauascar.
Speaker 6: That was good though, because he gave some healing tips. But you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: But once again, you got to do it when it calls you, right, that's not something you just say, oh, I need to go out there and hell like no, when it calls you to it and you got brought to it by people that you trust and love, so that's a whole different ball again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: Well, the album Coney Island T's Coney Island is out right now, and we appreciate.
Speaker 2: You for joining us. It's been a long time. I'm not supposed to be a couple of times, but thank you for joining us.
Speaker 4: Brother. Yeah, man, I appreciate you all for having Men Grabs.
Speaker 2: On the number one record. Again.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, it's the breakfast matter of fact, let's get into the record. I know you got a new record you're working on. What you gonna get into.
Speaker 4: Now we can get into that loophole, man, loophole.
Speaker 7: Yeah, featuring the Baby featuring twenty Saba Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, let's get it. Wake that ass sat Early in the morning, the Breakfast Club