Speaker 1: Bast club breakfast clubs very very very very big.
Speaker 2: You have to change in the entire scene.
Speaker 3: Wall y'all, it came a long wait.
Speaker 4: They might be watch the news, but you know they're listening.
Speaker 5: To the record.
Speaker 6: Brother just d J M Big, just hilarious.
Speaker 7: And Charlemagne the God, y'all all like a name before the club.
Speaker 8: That's how we got out.
Speaker 2: Good morning us.
Speaker 9: Say yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Jes laros, good morning. Charlomagne is out.
Speaker 10: Today and it's Friday.
Speaker 11: Are you feeling just listen, it's the fifth day. I can't even figure it. I'm tired.
Speaker 2: It's child.
Speaker 12: Yes, I'm sorry, yo, but I bought my badge today and listen every other day, right, I had the badges like last week. I've been forgetting it every morning. Yes, so like people, I gotta called in one of the producers.
Speaker 2: Like you open the door, open the door, come down and get me the door.
Speaker 12: Right, it's crazy, but you know what I realize I don't like I mean, well, I have to adjust to I actually drove UH from the station to New Jersey yesterday. It's it's cool once you get in the tunnel. Yo, getting out of New York is the worst thing ever. Like the GPS. I don't know if anybody else got this problem, but Apple GPS it has a problem finding where you are.
Speaker 2: Really Yeah, I don't know. Like she used ways, you don't use ways.
Speaker 12: No, I stopped using Ways. But I'm gonna have to download it again because Apple need to update or something.
Speaker 10: It's like it gets lost in New York. Yeah, no, ways usually works, usually works.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I hated it, Yo.
Speaker 12: I had it was like thirty minutes getting out the city and then I was on E and I.
Speaker 2: Got a problem. New York City is bad because there's no gas.
Speaker 12: There's no gas stations until you get in New Jersey and then I don't like niggas pump with my gas show that.
Speaker 10: I don't know what you mean. That's the best thing about Jersey. When it's cold outside, they gotta pump your gas. You're not allowed legally to pump your own gas in New Jersey. They have to do it. Okay, what's wrong? You think somebody gonna steal your gas? You think you're gonna put the wrong gas or not. They're gonna steal your gas. But but like what, I don't know. You gotta pay them to do it, right, No, you don't pay them, that's part of it. I'm gonna get twenty dollars on pump six or whatever. So I was like, give a little time.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but it's like I'm gonna need gas a lot and I ain't got I don't want to tip everybody every time because I didn't ask you to do this.
Speaker 11: I'm from Baltimore.
Speaker 2: We pump our own gas.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry everybody out there. I don't tip nobody. I give me forty dollars, give me forty dollars, and I keep it moving.
Speaker 11: Now, I just feel bad because that's a service.
Speaker 12: I'm like, it was cold, this nigga got this, that's all look hungry, like I don't.
Speaker 10: I never took the gas, guys, it's forty dollars, keep it moving, dollars, super keep it move.
Speaker 2: I never filled my tank up.
Speaker 10: It's always forty and sixty just the case somebody need an extra forty later on.
Speaker 12: So that g wagon is a gas couz a gas I'm like, man, I'm gonna have to get a car for.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the Brooklyn Nets.
Speaker 10: Last that I took my daughter on a date, we went to the Brooklyn Nets game. We had a great time. My boyfriend came too, though, so I was kind of like a chaperon, you taking on a day. It was got like a chaperone. It was right, you know what I mean. But we had a great time. He is from Ohio, so anytime with the Cleveland Cavaliers comeing town, I take them to the game. So they lost by thirty. I think it was the Nets lost by thirty. But we had a good time and it was just bonding. It was just a great time. I love spending time with my daughter because I know there's gonna be a time when she's gonna get married one day and have kids and not gonna hang out with me anymore. So I'm trying to just take all those moments. But I got three other daughters, so I ain't worried about it.
Speaker 2: I got to choose. You leave right about the next fiem comes right up.
Speaker 11: You got an army.
Speaker 10: Well, let's get the show cracking. T Grizzly will be joining us this morning. He has a new project that's out right now, we're gonna be kicking in with T Grizzly and up next we got front page news teslam Figureo be joining us and it's Friday. Rush just performing at the super Bowl this Sunday, and he released a new record. We going play every hour on the hour. What's the name of this record, Red Stone Cold Freak.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, it's the Breakfast Legal Morning right. That's Usha Stone Cold Freak. His album is out today.
Speaker 10: He's gonna be performing at the super Bowl list Sunday, and for the People's Choice Mix, we're gonna do an Usher mix. All right, whatever your favorite Usha mixed song is, we're gonna get on this morning, all right. It's DJ m v Jess Larry Charlamagne to God and let's get in some front page news now. Yesterday Kobe Bryant, they released his statue in front of the Lakers Arena and his wife was talking about it and she said that Kobe actually picked the statue pictures.
Speaker 13: I don't want to reveal too much about the statue before you see it, so I'll leave you with one of my husband's amazing quotes. Leave the game better than you found it. And when it comes time for you to leave, leave a legend, and that he did. And for the record, Kobe picked the pose you're about to see. So if anyone has any issues with it, tough.
Speaker 10: So congratulations, I mean absolutely. Not too many people that have statues, right, I know, Michael Jordan has one. I think Shaquille O'Neal has one. Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant, I think Wilt. I think that's shit.
Speaker 2: Not too many people have statues sosolute and always rest in peace? What up?
Speaker 11: Test? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Dj MV?
Speaker 14: And let me say this.
Speaker 12: You guys have heard me say, the Queen of the breakfast Club Jess hilarious.
Speaker 14: It was confirmed yesterday.
Speaker 2: Exactly why I.
Speaker 12: Call this woman the Queen of the breakfast club. Y'all give a round of applause with Jesslarios.
Speaker 2: Yes, man, Yes she is.
Speaker 12: She had y'all up here apologizing to Daddy and all types of stuff. I love it.
Speaker 2: We'll get into that in the rooms. But let's talk about Biden.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 12: The Special Counsel decided not to charge the President in a case of yesterday, primarily because they found nothing wrong that he proved. They did not prove that he had wilful intent for Biden to illegally hold onto classified information. Now, the Special Council wrote that one reason Biden wasn't going to be prosecuted for these classified documents was because he would present as an elderly man with poor memory to the jury. So let's take a listen to what he said about his memory.
Speaker 16: President Biden, something the Special Council said in his report is that one of the reasons you were not in charge is because, in his description, you are a well meaning elderly man with a poor memory.
Speaker 17: I'm well meeting, I'm an elderly man, and I know what the hell I'm doing. I'm in president. I put this country back on his sheet. I don't need his recommendation to your memory.
Speaker 8: And can you continue as president?
Speaker 17: My memory is so bad, I let you speak.
Speaker 12: What Big Joe was upset yesterday. He can tired of y'all bringing up his memory. Now, while making reference to the ongoing conflict in the Middle East, he appeared to confuse, well, he did confused, not appear. He confused Mexico with Egypt. He said that the President of Mexico did not want to open up the gate to allow humanitarian material to get in. Take a listen to what he said on how he made that mix up.
Speaker 17: As you know, initially the president of Mexico c C did not want to open up the gate to allow humanitarian material to get in. I talked to him. I convinced to open the gate. My memory is fine, my memory. Take a look at what I've done since I become president. None even thought I could pass any of the things I got passed.
Speaker 2: How'd that happen?
Speaker 17: You know?
Speaker 8: I guess I just forgot.
Speaker 2: What was going on last thing.
Speaker 8: Jesus.
Speaker 14: Yeah, he definitely said he got tired.
Speaker 12: He was definitely like, you know, let's let's put this memory issue about it. And again he made a mistake even while he was talking, which happens, and it's just all a matter of how you you know, how you want to look at that.
Speaker 14: But this part I found interesting.
Speaker 12: He was very upset that the Special Council basically said he forgot when his son died.
Speaker 14: So take a listen to that.
Speaker 17: I know there's some attention paid to some language and the report about my recollection of events. There's even reference that I don't remember when my son died. How in the hell dare he raise that, Franklin. When I was asked the question, I talked to myself, wasn't any of their damn business. Let me tell you something, some of your comment I wear since the day he died. Every single day, the rosary he got from our lady of every Memorial Day, we hold a service remembering him, attending by friends and family and the people who loved him. I don't need anyone could remind me when he passed away.
Speaker 8: That's the way.
Speaker 12: So inconclusion, guys, just to make sure it's very clear with this was about. This was about classified documents, the classified documents that they found at President Biden's house. Obviously we know they did the same thing with former President Trump. So this conversation, this was all about, you know, why isn't he getting charged the same way President Biden is being charged? And I just want to point out a couple of differences between the two. President Biden. They found a small number of documents, less than twelve at his pen Biden Center. It was discovered by attorneys, and he turned it over to the National Archives immediately and participated now President Trump a form. President Trump, three hundred plus documents were found, including twenty five that was marked top secret and the documents were demanded by the National Archives. They had to seize the documents by the FBI, and that's what prompted the obstruction of justice investigation because he refused to turn it over. So those are the difference between the two for folks that are saying, you know, why isn't he getting in the same type of trouble that form President Biden is.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean he made a mistake, right, he referenced Mexico when he was supposed to say Egypt or whatever it was. We all make mistakes, but you know, with the president, you look at it a little differently, right, You look like he should be prepared when he does these speeches.
Speaker 2: This is his job. This is what he should know. This is his business.
Speaker 10: It's kind of like just with comedy, right, if Jess goes out on stage, she might forget a line, but she does it so much that it should it should come so natural, you know what I mean? And saying that with the president, what I don't like, do I tell you test, I feel like they don't respect the president, regardless if you like him or love more or hate him or whatever it may be. I feel like there's no respect. Like even when he was answering the first question, the reporter just cut him off asked another question. I just feel like there's no respect. You wouldn't do that to your teacher. Yeah, you have more respect for your teacher than the president, which is crazy to me.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and I would say this.
Speaker 12: You know, it's a lot of information, and you know, again I'm making an excuses, just calling what it is. When he did make the mistake, you know about the switching up the names, it was him answering a question. It wasn't necessarily in the speech or prepared and you got a lot of information coming at you. Sometimes you make a mistake earlier this week? Was it this week or last week? I said Georgia instead of Jordan's just my mouth just said Georgia.
Speaker 11: It was a mistake, and people off with her head.
Speaker 12: She should know better, she should and you know, not taking into account it's two am in the morning when I'm asking you this. You know, in la so sometimes you have a slip of the tongue and so they do it to us.
Speaker 14: You know, Oh, Jess, you've got.
Speaker 12: To say this, Oh you got to say that exactly.
Speaker 14: So at the end of the day.
Speaker 12: And you know what's funny about it, envious the people in the comments. I want to see them go live on Instagram and not make a mistake, you know, So when you're processing up they can't do it. It's very easy to say what somebody would do. And then when you're doing this and like we're doing in front of ten million people live radio on this microphone, sometimes you just you have a slip of the tongue.
Speaker 2: That's right, and we all try to be best.
Speaker 12: And again I'm not discounting all of the issues that people have with him and his age and all of that.
Speaker 14: Those are, you know, real issues and real concerns.
Speaker 12: But I think when we start niitpicking a word or two or missed, we're just being extra at that point.
Speaker 10: So yeah, all right, well that is front page news Wire.
Speaker 2: We talking about next hour.
Speaker 14: Yeah, we got some good stuff we're talking about next hour.
Speaker 12: Florida parents are having to get permissioned for people to participate in Black History months, So we're gonna talk about that. And then there was again an election yesterday that nobody knows about, and so I'm gonna give you that information. Trump did win in the battle, so we'll talk about that.
Speaker 10: All right, get it off your chest eight hundred and five five one oh five one. If you need devent phone lines wide open, It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Wait, this is your time to get.
Speaker 7: It off your chest? Five eight five five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this year?
Speaker 18: What's that interview?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 19: Trap?
Speaker 18: Charlamagne?
Speaker 15: What'sus?
Speaker 11: Good morning?
Speaker 10: Tait's Charlotte?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 11: Hi baby?
Speaker 15: Yeah see, And Charlot wouldn't be there today, So I feel like now I got a call back because I have to talk to you, jes And the old reason I have to ask you a question is Charlemagne's fault. Oh my god, Okay, I have to come to you as a man to d jair.
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 15: The last time I was up there, about a month and a half or so, I showed Charlemagne the picture of my boyfriend and this man double plant, and he got all heightened, was like, oh my god, have you ever seen Jeff boyfriend? I was like, oh no, he was like your boyfriend and just boyfriend look just for like I said, Oh no, I think that's like I need to have a conversation with Jess and make sure she's not sleeping from my man.
Speaker 11: Ain't nobody sleeping with your man, travl You ain't sleep.
Speaker 15: You gotta ask you, Jesse, Doctor Charlomon.
Speaker 2: Good bye, trap travel.
Speaker 10: I know you're not doing much this week because your cowboys and not in the super Bowl. I know you're planning to go to Vegas and everything like that, but you're not going to Vegas.
Speaker 2: So enjoy Philly. Huh, goodbye every fight. Don't bite me.
Speaker 11: I'm a smack charlam man.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this? Hey?
Speaker 8: This is uh?
Speaker 18: This is a shell from.
Speaker 2: Dear shell from a t Get it off your chest. Brother.
Speaker 20: Hey, I ain't got pa to study, but I'm blissed. And let me say we all are blessed because we have just on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 11: Hey man, right, thank you?
Speaker 20: Hey, hey, real quick, one of the beift moments too far of twenty four. What's how just came on the Breakfast Club and made that condition for all of my dj I don't think that it would have happened and not be as successful. We was not blessed with miss Yes, we love you, going do keep being you, and we love listening to you in the morning.
Speaker 11: Thank you so much. What it is being you?
Speaker 20: Hey Friday, we blessing.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna do what he do.
Speaker 2: Here you go.
Speaker 11: I love you.
Speaker 10: Get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit it up now.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 18: Ray right, Ray Yo, Charlot mac davy, What.
Speaker 15: Up are we list?
Speaker 6: This is your time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 2: I got an indoor pool to pool.
Speaker 6: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 12: Get on the phone right now here, tell you what it is we live.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 19: Who's this?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 2: Good morning m V.
Speaker 9: This is Dreams from Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 19: Dre?
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 6: Brother?
Speaker 9: I really just want to get flowers to just hilarious and her amazing job on the Breakfast Club actually getting the job. The first time I heard y'all on the radio, chemistry was unmatched, and every other guess you guys had it was cool and all, but jess as like y'all melted together since day one, and seeing the hate online, I didn't understand it. It just showed me people wasn't listening because they just hated to hate. So you know, I'm having suggestions. I'm so glad that you're permanent here. You know, the show just it wasn't the same with other guest host as when you came on. But I just really want to give you a flowers, Queen and say good morning. And I also want to shout out Charlotte Maine too. We met back at the book a Whole supplies party for Jay back in July. We got a couple of pictures like a post whatever, but it was a pledge of me in you as well. But Jess, I definitely want to get those flowers.
Speaker 11: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 10: See the dope think about Jess is like what I told when Page six asked me, I said, not only is she a committee a comedian, she's witty, she's fast on her feet and just don't back down. Like what you see on the camera and on it is the behind the scenes. Just don't back down. And that's the best thing about it. She don't back down to me, not to Charlemagne, not to a guest up here. And she's funny, is hish, thank you. So I'm excited, man. Every time I come to work, I'm excited with Jess.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this is?
Speaker 11: Mad man?
Speaker 2: Matt, what's up? Get off your chest.
Speaker 21: I'm just saying I don't want to elaborate on what I talked about earlier with the whole Violin and Trump's situation. Trump didn't get charged like buying date I just because Trump trumps out all that money. Man, So he got the hush money.
Speaker 2: That's all you got.
Speaker 15: No, it's not all I got.
Speaker 21: And plus they just these white people, man, they still take it from us.
Speaker 19: Get them out the office. I want no white people in there.
Speaker 15: Put somebody black in there.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 10: Well, I mean, they just don't like Trump, and they're gonna try everything to make sure Trump doesn't run.
Speaker 2: And like you said, both of them.
Speaker 10: Had paperwork at the house that they shouldn't have had at their house. I don't understand why they allowing these people to take classified paperwork home anyway. If it's that classified, it shouldn't be out of it shouldn't be and nobody so it shouldn't leave the White House, honestly, And that's with with Biden, that's with Trump, that's with any elected official. They shouldn't be taking us off anywhere that somebody could break into somebody's house or somebody's family member or kids could could take that paperwork and it could go into the wrong hand. So I don't understand why any of that paperwork is allowed to lead the White House.
Speaker 21: Now, how they've been getting the paperwork that would be inside.
Speaker 2: Job Broday the President.
Speaker 10: Yes, that's how they got They got it, forget forget it. Thanks, thanks Lamar, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. Now when we come back, we got just with the mess what we're.
Speaker 12: Talking about, Yes, we do, Monique, Thanks, Jess, hilarious and the Breakfast Nubs.
Speaker 10: We'll get to the next. It's the Breakfast Luve, Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 10: It's DJ M V Jets Hilarious, Charlomage the god we are, the Breakfast Club. Charlamagne is out today. He'll be back on Monday. And let's get to Jess with the messages.
Speaker 2: The best don't do is gonna bring.
Speaker 6: Numbers onto.
Speaker 12: Jonathan May just accused of abuse by two more of his ex girlfriends. I ain't mean a chuckle. I didn't mean a chuckle, but this this story is interesting. While Jonathan Majors is awaiting his sentencing for his domestic violence case against his ex girlfriend Grace Jabbari. Now we got two more exes popping out the woodwork, and let's play what race is this?
Speaker 2: His exes? All?
Speaker 12: Yes, I gotta give you the name, all right, Emma Duncan and Maura.
Speaker 2: Hooper, I have to go with Caucasian.
Speaker 11: Caucasian, Caucasian, not take it up.
Speaker 12: Yes, exactly, So, Emma Duncan, they actually were dating back in drama school. They took acting classes together back in twenty fifteen, and she's actually an actress and a director. And she alleged that Jonathan threatened her with violence and threw her across the room one time. She said, he will always he started how with violence or whatever, But the only time he actually put his hands on her was when he threw across the room one time. And then the other woman, Marl Hooper, says that she dated Jonathan from twenty thirteen to twenty fifteen, and she claims that she got pregnant during the relationship and he allegedly dropped her off to the abortion clinic and never came back to get her.
Speaker 11: Jesus, I've said, you know how many sisters. No went through that baby Lord.
Speaker 12: But Jonathan, his attorney stated that the abortion was a mutual agreement and it's still a very painful memory for him.
Speaker 11: So you know, this is something that he don't even want to address.
Speaker 17: This.
Speaker 11: Attorney also said.
Speaker 12: They won't He could bring up the toxic behavior and the troubling behavior of Emma Duncan and Mara Hooper, but he is choosing to take responsibility for his own part and just focus on himself and addressing his lifelong depression.
Speaker 10: So Megan got a lot of work to do, honey, she So, I mean, the sad thing about it is, right, there's three sides of every story people. We say, is her side, his side, and then is the truth whatever that is, because we haven't heard what he had to say yet. No, But you know, the sad thing about it is is regardless, Uh, he's guilty into proven innocent.
Speaker 11: Yep.
Speaker 10: So anything that he tries to do until theast cases it done, he won't. He will lose sponsorships, yep, he won't get jobs, he won't be able to feed his family until all this is done. And we don't know, we don't know the facts, we don't know the truth. All we know is just what one side says, which is the sad part about everything.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and then we we see what this is. And I see exactly what this is. I mean, this is what we've been saying all along. I know one thing. He better not go back better go back over Yes, you better not go back over there, Megan, you better put them shackles on him. You better chain them to something, because lord, now they're coming out, all right. Monique praises the Breakfast Club yesterday recover Monique's Club Shasha interview, and Charlemagne made himself Donkey of the Day, as he rightfully should have for making Monique Donkey of the Day. A few years ago, Monique and her husband Sidney Hicks went live on Instagram to thank us lay number one.
Speaker 8: I want to talk to he's at the Breakfast Cloud.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 22: Oftentimes people don't know what a genuine apology will do. They don't even understand. It allows us to say, we accept that apology and we move forward. Because today y'all own that. And I want to speak to my baby. Just hilarious. Come on and let me speak to DJ and Leonard first. She's a beautiful asset sitting in that seat, and she's gonna bring something very.
Speaker 8: Special to that show.
Speaker 22: And I know the community is agreeing with what I'm saying right now, because what that sister did when she sat in that seat, she was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody could get you to see for years, and just that baby sitting there with nothing but honesty and said, no, we gotta deal with this.
Speaker 5: Y'all.
Speaker 22: You don't understand what that baby's bringing to that show.
Speaker 12: When I tell you, I really really appreciate that. Monique is an o gene, you know, along with Kate Williams, and both of them had said some really really nice things about me, and I love that.
Speaker 11: But I am not enough.
Speaker 12: Yeah, one of the Breakfast Club, I mean, one of the producers will come in here like, hey, nubs, No, I'm not enough.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and the main nub is gone. Yeah.
Speaker 12: But just to see her and Sydney really sit there and really give me my props and I even, you know, made him emotional. They had some other good things to say about me playing number two.
Speaker 22: Right, it's right and wrong, it's wrong and because you babies owned it and you apologize.
Speaker 2: We loved you, and we loved you. Then just hilarious.
Speaker 5: Keep that going because you are a great addition, because there were others that would have set in that seat and would not have set a word.
Speaker 6: So nothing but love and respect, and one.
Speaker 5: Last thing, thank you Charlemagne for not calling the brother daddy.
Speaker 11: I loved it. I love saying how did you feel when you saw it?
Speaker 1: Envy?
Speaker 10: I mean I thought it was dope. I wish Charlamage would have said, you know, he apologized daddy. But I will say, you know, when you grow up and you start learning things, you learn that, like I just said, this different sides to people saying things like you know, it's we've all been in the news for different things, and a lot of times people don't know the full story. And I think with Monique, I don't think we got the full story. And when she was able to put out the full story, you realize you're wrong. And when you realize you're wrong, doing a grown up thing is apologizing.
Speaker 11: Absolutely.
Speaker 10: It's not about ego, it's not about well, no, that's not what I'm doing. No, if you're wrong, apologize. It doesn't make you soft, it doesn't make you weak. It makes sure a stronger person. I tell that to my kids. I'm sure you tell that to your boy I'm sure Charlamagne tells that to his girls.
Speaker 2: But that's what it is.
Speaker 10: If you make a mistake, you apologize and you say you're sorry, and you know, you keep it moving. And that's what big boy men should do. That's what big boy women, big women should do, big boy women should do.
Speaker 2: It's start that.
Speaker 11: No big boy women, all all right?
Speaker 12: But no, yeah, and then just to add to that last thing, you cannot tell somebody when to stop being hurt. You can't tell somebody how to be hurt and all of that. No, no, no, it's it's about integrity and what is good for us.
Speaker 10: So against the Luta, Monique and Saluza Sydney, we appreciate you guys, and it seems like they accepted apology. So I'm glad they accepted out.
Speaker 12: There, and I'm glad I was able to push that for that to happen, I was gonna have to whoop a little ball head ass for that, but yeah, I appreciate it, and I love my brothers as well.
Speaker 2: So all right, and that is just with the mess.
Speaker 10: Now when we come back, we got front page news, settling figure oh be joining us, and then T Grizzly of be in the building.
Speaker 2: It's a Friday. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club. Good morning everybody. It's dj NV.
Speaker 10: Jess Hilarious, Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to this.
Speaker 14: Good morning, dj MV.
Speaker 12: Good morning to the queen of the Breakfast Club, Jess Hilarious.
Speaker 11: Good morning.
Speaker 10: Now for everybody out there listening to Super Bowl, is this Sunday at six thirty pm? Six thirty pm is the time they say they're selling chicken wings like crazy, So six yes, there's some people are selling. It's pounds and pounds of chicken wings they're selling right now. So well, they're seeing people are doing a lot of Super Bowl parties all right now.
Speaker 12: I wonderf he gon have the strippers. I know y'all talked about that. I'm interested to see what this show is like.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure they won't be strippers.
Speaker 10: They'll be dancing the travel there but wearing a little bit to none clothes and no clothes, but they won't be strippers.
Speaker 12: Okay, I know y'all made a big deal about it, so I'm looking I'm looking forward.
Speaker 2: To it and me too. Now let's jump right into it.
Speaker 10: You want to talk about these Florida schools making kids signs slips, but parents sign permission slips.
Speaker 14: Yeah, let's talk about that.
Speaker 12: So in Florida, parents have to sign permission slips to get their kids to participate in Black History Month.
Speaker 14: Take a listen.
Speaker 23: The permission is asking parents if they want their kids to participate in class and school white presentations showcasing the achievements and recognizing the rich and diverse traditions, histories, and innumerable contributions of the black communities.
Speaker 4: This is a policy that's an extension of a new state board rule.
Speaker 23: School Board member Steve Gallen says it all has to do with getting parental consent when individuals come on campus. A policy that was just enacted last year in November, an extension of the parental Bill of Rights.
Speaker 2: We have to follow the law.
Speaker 4: We have to implement the rules that are adopted by the State Board of Education. But we cannot throw the baby out with the bathwater, and we have to square some obligations. We have to academic freedom.
Speaker 23: But Gallon is concerned about the unintended consequences this may have on children whose parents choose not to have them attend.
Speaker 12: So this is, you know, something that you even heard Governor round DeSantis talk about when he was running for president of the United States, how this is something that he thinks should happen, you know, all over the country. I want to explain to you what the Florida Bill of Rights is, because that's what this is about. Is that is a bill that establishes provides a state and its political subdivisions and any other government entity or institute institution may not infringe upon the fundamental rights of a parent to direct the upbringing, education, health care, and mental health of a minor child. So this is just about, you know, making sure that parents are involved and being able to say if they can participate in black history or not. It's something that they think should be asked permission. Now, obviously those who disagree said that black history is American history and it should actually be something that is required and not a permission. So this goes into you know, the conversation in Florida about the woke ideology and you know, saying that it shouldn't be something special, you know, basically black history you need to have asked for permission to be involved because they think that, you know, the things that are pushed during Black History Month.
Speaker 14: Disagrees with a lot of people's ideology.
Speaker 2: Basically, I think it's yes.
Speaker 12: I think that's fine, you know what I'm saying, Because then you have things like we just had a story where this guy, this eighteen year old kid or something like that they had to play a slave or something, or the stuff going on even elementary schools and middle schools and stuff like that. I think if it's stuff like that going on, I would want to be able to say, nah, don't y'all don't have permission to put that, know, I mean to do stuff like that.
Speaker 10: I agree with you when it comes to my children, my children acting in a play or something like that. But when it comes to academic freedom, right, it's generally protected because you should be able to teach the kids what's history.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 10: They don't make you feel out a permission slip when they teach you about George Washington. They don't make you feel out a permission slip when they teach you about Christopher Columbus. So why do I got to do a permission slip when they when they got to learn about Malcolm X or Martin Luther King or Rosa Parks or any of those people.
Speaker 2: So I think it's bull crap.
Speaker 10: Like when it comes to like Jess said, if it's acting out and plays and you want my child to be a slave, yeah you need a permission slip for that. But if it's just natural teaching history, yes, because black history is American history as well, we're part of American history, they should be able to teach that without getting permission slip. Because what's gonna happen is white parents could be like, no, I don't want my kid to know that on Tuesday.
Speaker 12: That's exactly. And not all black people know black history, you know. So it's an opportunity. You know, a lot of it's easy to say, you know, teach your kids at home that, but everybody doesn't know it to even teach their kids at home. That's just the reality of it. So if they don't hear it at all, you know, during this one month, where do they get that information? And again, ju your point DJNV other kids, if white parents aren't taking out the time, hey, you know, I want you to know who Malcolm makes it. That's important to know because that is a part of the fabric of this country. So no, absolutely, I think I was just thinking about it on that side, on that one side, but I definitely agree with you and vntas well.
Speaker 14: I want to tell you.
Speaker 12: Quickly about an election that happened yesterday in Nevada. There was a caucus Donald Trump one that he was the only one on the ballot, though by the way, Nikki or not the only one. There was another candidate on it, but Nikki Hayley was not on the ballot. Who is you know, supposed to say, his biggest opposition. So yesterday he did win by sixty percent. Now, we reported our earlier reported earlier this week how there was a Nevada election. Now there's a difference between the caucus and an election. So in the Nevada election, I told you guys that there was a candidate by the name of none of these candidates that was on the ballot. So yesterday, during Trump's speech, he did want to thank none of these candidates. Take a listen, and last night you know what happened last night, right, none of the above.
Speaker 2: So I'd like to congratulate none of the above. I was one of those, none of ever above.
Speaker 8: I was one of them.
Speaker 2: No I So I watched that last night and they won't buy forty four points none of the above. So I wanted to congratulate.
Speaker 10: You know, the crazy thing about Trump is Trump stumbles his words a lot as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Trump makes a lot of f ups. He says a lot of the wrong things all the time.
Speaker 10: And they don't go at Trump like they go at body, which is which is sad because Trump as up a whole lot.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he's so cocky, he's so arrogant.
Speaker 2: I think that's part of it, you know.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and people pick and choose, you know, they you know, people say, you know, why don't you talk about Trump more?
Speaker 14: Why don't you talk about Biden Moore?
Speaker 12: Why don't you talk about you know, It's literally like a team sport to a lot of people, unfortunately, and so people they hear what they want to hear and can critique what they want to critique. So you're right, but he did win the Nevada caucus. They'll continue, you know, moving forward to the Republican nomination. Yesterday there was some news I'm still watching the Supreme Court decision to decide if he will be on the Colorado ballot. So I did not report that this morning because I want to wait for that story to actually develop a little bit more and see what they're gonna do.
Speaker 14: So I'll give you that update on that next week.
Speaker 2: Now I'll test. How can people follow you?
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, please follow me on Instagram at Teslim figure O. And I'm gonna say this because every time somebody comes to follow me, they always say tests you don't look like you sound you know so, And that's called pitch bias. By the way, we talked about that Tess hilarious and I remember when we did the Black Effect Podcast net work up panel and they talked about pitch bias. So follow me at teslim figure Oh. No need to say you don't look like us sound I get it, I know, But just follow me because we have a good time on Instagram and be you know I do so we have a lot of chats, debates, we really really discuss these stories and subscribe to the Straight Shot and on Chase of podcasts on the Black Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: All right, I have a great weekend.
Speaker 10: Now when we come back, t Grizzly will be joining us we got a new project out today, gonna kicking with T grizzleyes it don't move.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 19: Morning.
Speaker 10: Everybody is Steve j M v Jess hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building, Grizzly don't real man.
Speaker 8: How you feeling about it?
Speaker 19: Feeling good, feeling great all that.
Speaker 10: I'm glad you put down the joysticks a little bit to start up rapping again.
Speaker 8: He was making that much money on video games?
Speaker 19: Yeah, man, wasn't it was about it?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 19: Okay, Yeah, it's crazy because before I was a rapper, I was a gamer. I feel like we all was, you know what I'm saying, just drawing up playing a game. So just like music and something, I put a lot of passion into how do.
Speaker 8: You make a career that though, Like that's what I always be.
Speaker 19: Honestly, I had to be coach through it because when I first started playing like online, I was just meeting different people who was already doing and they kind of taught me how to do it, and it just too.
Speaker 10: I'm surprised that the numbers that game is makee So it's this is it gambling or is it tournaments?
Speaker 2: Or how does how does it work?
Speaker 19: No, it's just it's just you build the community and the audience, you know what I'm saying, and they they paying to subscribe to your content.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and that translating to record sales, I wonder.
Speaker 19: Yeah, if you do it right for sure. Yeah. So if I if I drop an album and I'm in GTA and I have a listening party, I'm like, all of us got to listen play it at the same time on our own and come back and give our feedback on the songs and stuff like that. Then you get everybody engaged and everybody streaming it.
Speaker 10: What platform is that? Because I mean I'm sure messing with the labels because once that's played in a Twitch or played in one of those streaming platforms, that gotta be a spin, right because.
Speaker 19: Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure Twitch YouTube the year is the spin for sure, because I'm getting everybody to do it on their own, you feel, instead of me just listening to it for y'all y'all hearing it with me, that's only one stream.
Speaker 1: What's the most If you don't mind to asking because your diamonds all shining, brother.
Speaker 19: I appreciate it. It was a lot, I don't I don't know, it was a lot. Yeah, it was a lot.
Speaker 1: How do regular kids get to do that with that?
Speaker 2: And that's what what game that's playing?
Speaker 8: G T A G T A Yeah, so are you ready for g T A six?
Speaker 19: Then yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, super ready for that for sure. It took him long enough, but shout the rocks started.
Speaker 10: My people though, Now Tea's Coney Island. You're not from from New York, so why is it called Tea's Corney Island?
Speaker 19: You know, I had this. I don't never have to have this conversation in the Middle West, you.
Speaker 2: Feel, because you don't know?
Speaker 19: Is that?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 19: So look, so Conney Island, now, y'all got you all Bodega's right, we got them in Detroit too, But it's just called Coney Island. So it's a bunch of different Corney Islands, you know what I'm saying. If you're from them areas, you got your own county.
Speaker 8: So it's like a dog a little convenience though.
Speaker 19: Like a diner, okay, you know what I'm saying, where you get.
Speaker 1: Food, what's the significance of that to you for me growing up?
Speaker 19: You feel me, I ain't always like have a home cooking meal. I never ate out, you know what I'm saying, stuff like that, So I scrape up on a couple of dollars. I know, I go to the coney and get some good food, you know what I'm saying, a lot of it, but not that much money.
Speaker 8: You know, can you take a woman there? Would she be fine going to corny for sure?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah definitely? You know they boogie nowadays?
Speaker 1: Coney ain't bad though, I took my wife to have. You invested in one, that's why you call it tease cone?
Speaker 19: Yeah, I invested. I invested in one in my area.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay? Smart?
Speaker 19: So the one I the one I grew up walking to like before school type?
Speaker 8: You know, how do you just approached them?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 8: Yo, man, I want to I want to buy a part of the business, though.
Speaker 19: No, like I want to be a part of this. Like this, this Coney right here is significant, you know what I'm saying. To me and my upbringing, you know what I'm saying. So I just want to be a part of it. You feel me. They was rocking with me.
Speaker 2: You know, the First Day Out was your biggest record, right. Did you ever think that you would beat the success of First Day Out because it's it's a club staple radio record, but you did it. Did you ever think that you would be that?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 19: That's one song I can say, like I performed that song that the reaction is like it came out yesterday. You feel me? My goal in life, you know what I'm saying, when it comes like chasing my dreams with this music, it was. It was never to outdo anything. It was to get that in the first place, you know what I'm saying. So I'm just happy to have that, you know what I'm saying, and continue to let that be the car that drive the other content that I put out.
Speaker 1: Did that song put pressure on you, like because you know you came out to gay Jaz tweeting about it, like it didn't put pressure on you to keep making that level of music.
Speaker 19: No, because I don't see I don't look at it. I don't look at it like that. I look at it as the blessing that it is, and I'm just grateful for it. If anything else come, then it come. If not that, I'm grateful for it because It's saved and changed my life to this day.
Speaker 12: We got a big record move right now. I don't give an f with Chris Brown and Mariota Sciences. How did it come about? How y'all income?
Speaker 2: Number one record by the way too, number one?
Speaker 19: Yeah, yeah, for sure, definitely definitely thank you. So I rock with with Chris Brown and I had one to his crib. We was in La chilling at his crib when we was in the studio just cooking and throwing around ideas, and we had came up with that one and we knew we needed a female on it, you know what I'm saying. And my wife had put me hip to the writer A Scientists and I've been a fan every since. So I had shot it to her and she loved it, kilt it did her thing. After that we went number one.
Speaker 1: You got a couple of records with Chris Brown on the project. What's y'all energy?
Speaker 19: Like, I mean, just bro, just a genuine dude, you know what I'm saying. Our energy A lot of times when we kick it it don't even be about music, you know what I'm saying. We just kick it. Like how we talking right now? We just be chopping it up.
Speaker 10: Now, you got married pretty young. Most people say that's pretty young, especially in this industry. Twenty eight years old. How did you know she was the one? You mentioned her twice because I know you, I know you love We seen on the wedding photos. How did you know she was doe?
Speaker 19: It's no such thing as somebody being the one, you know, but.
Speaker 8: Just on social media with that one.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's no such thing as somebody being the one man this, This takes effort.
Speaker 19: There got to be something you want to do. You gotta be the one. You know what I'm saying. You gotta be the one that want to do it, because they don't propose you do? You feel me? This? This's gotta be something you want. There's gotta be something you want to do. There's gotta be something that you're willing to stick with no matter what, and it's got to be you make a choice to put effort into you feel me.
Speaker 8: I agree with that. I agree with that.
Speaker 1: But she still gotta be special enough for you to say, this is what I want to spend the rest of my life with.
Speaker 19: Yeah, for sure, for sure. I mean everybody special you feel me, It's nobody out here that's that's not special in their own way.
Speaker 12: I don't know, but I like your take on that though, Like you gotta be the one, you gotta you know, because a lot of men always put it on a woman like you know, she she she was the one, and she wasn't it. But you're talking about the other side of it, which I appreciate that we don't.
Speaker 11: We don't hear that.
Speaker 19: For sure. For sure, you gotta you gotta want it, You gotta want it, definitely.
Speaker 10: When did you realize what made you want to do it at that particular moment in that particular time.
Speaker 19: So this has always been a dream of mine. I always know I was gonna do this, you know what I'm saying, because the household I grew up in was it was a lot of dysfunction, you know, and I knew that's not what I wanted. I know, I wanted to have a two parent household because that's what I wish I had, you know what I'm saying. I knew I wanted to be married and carry myself a certain way because that's what I wish I saw coming up. So growing up for me, it was a kind of like a lot of what not to do, and that made me want to do this.
Speaker 1: That breaking generational cursies my brother. They said, if you come from a broken home, make sure a broken home don't come from you.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, we got more with T. Grizzly. When we come back, don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, Good morning everybody.
Speaker 10: It's the j NV Jess Hilarius Charlamage, the guy we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Were still kicking it with T. Grizzly.
Speaker 10: I know we talk about a lot of the success that you had with gaming and your records, but you also had some some down well I wouldn't say some downfalls, but some negative stuff around you as well.
Speaker 2: How have you been dealing with all that? Because I know it could be a lot, especially in this industry.
Speaker 19: Yeah, man, I just I just try my best not to feed into it because I know how far it could go. You know what I'm saying. It could go too far, you know what I'm saying, And things can be broken beyond repair. So I just try my best to just stay positive and deal with it the best way I can.
Speaker 1: I feel like you've been giving, uh, you know, you've been giving yourself. You give becoming a life of service. Basically you've been a public service because I saw you giving out free meals, you know, people, the people in Detroit.
Speaker 8: You know what made you want to do that? What was that? What did I feel like?
Speaker 19: Yeah? So I've always been big on community service. Like a lot of stuff I do be it be things that I wish somebody would have did for me. So you might hear me say that a lot one of my guys he opened up a restaurant, hood botch you in Detroit, and that's hard in the hood too. So I'm like, this food is amazing that you're cooking up here. You know what I'm saying, I want to feed a lot of people. Let's do an event where we just bring all the people. I pay for all the food. It wasn't even a big put together thing. It was just let's just do this.
Speaker 8: That's dope hood watching. It's just in the hood.
Speaker 19: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's hard. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: I'm noticing a lot of Detroit rappers. You guys have been squashing up your beefs.
Speaker 2: Was it where?
Speaker 10: Was it a meeting or was it a conversation, because it seemed not just what you inside of baby and a lot. But it seems like everybody's doing it, which I think is dope for the city because one time, if you're on one side of the on side of town, you can't go on this side of the town.
Speaker 2: But now it seems like you guys have been healing that those negativetgies. How has that been and how was those conversations?
Speaker 19: I mean, it's it's been good. You know. Some stuff went too far to turn back from and some stuff can still be reconciled, you know. And we love our city and whether we say it or not, we love each other, you know what I'm saying. And everybody want to see everybody win because it just make us look better as a whole, you know what I'm saying. When something good happened for the city and make all of us look better and do better, the Lions would have won, My prices would have went up, you know what I'm saying. So it just urged that's what we all want to see. No, it ain't hurt me. I was happy they had a great season. Man, you know what I'm saying. At this Since before I was born, did you bet on it with anybody?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 19: I ain't bet on it though, Okay, I ain't bet on it.
Speaker 1: No, how do you deal with the situation when you know it's gone too far? Like like like when you say it's certain things have gone too far and you can't reconcile them.
Speaker 8: So what do you do? Just leave it alone? Ignore it? What do you do?
Speaker 19: Unfortunately, it just gotta it gotta be somebody gotta come out a winner. No, unfortunately, I mean it's too far to okay, So listen, if something went too far to turn back from, and we both have to be here, we both know we're gonna eventually run into each other. Somebody gotta win, somebody gotta lose. That's life. Though this been happening since the beginning of time.
Speaker 8: What's a win?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 1: A win is, especially if that win could It depends on what you see as a win, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 19: A win can't be squashing it. That can be a win because when you when you let stuff like that go, you feel a wait come off your shoulders. Like man, I ain't got to deal with that no more. I ain't got to worry about that no more. Or a wind could be something else, A win could be I don't know, it could be something else.
Speaker 11: Because did they let it go just because you let it go to me and he let it go?
Speaker 19: Exactly? So yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A win can't be putting yourself in a position to where you're not here.
Speaker 19: No, for sure, I mean yeah, for sure. Yeah. But also so some stuff can't be reconciled because even if it do, things might have went too far for you to even be comfortable around this person. So you might still feel something, some tension, and you will always feel that.
Speaker 8: So at what point do you stop the robbery series?
Speaker 19: I don't know. I think I think when they stopped, when they stopped asking me for it, when they asked me to end it because they they yelled me about the robbery.
Speaker 8: You don't feel like you might be speaking things into existence a little.
Speaker 19: Bit, no, because I've started like speaking the third person on there Got You. You know what I'm saying, making up characters and fake name. So none of this stuff is happening in the tea. You know what I'm saying. These happening to the characters I made up, so I ain't speaking it toward me, toward myself.
Speaker 1: Is that something you're gonna turn into one of them? Detroit hood movies like like to B movie, but because Detroit got their own genre, like yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know. The opportunity presents itself there probably so m But.
Speaker 12: To me is like popping. I would like to see that as the movie like is like Detroit Holly between Detroit and you know, you know the same niggas. But I'm telling you it is definitely one of the most popping.
Speaker 11: Uh networks that I'd be on. I'd be watching. I watch TV every day.
Speaker 1: I put it more with yeah, yeah, no to be like that, to be like that, yeah, everybody know about TV.
Speaker 11: I love it.
Speaker 8: How's fatherhood changed you? Like two?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 19: Yeah, he just turned three. Fatherhood I wouldn't even say change, I say like enhanced what was already there, you know, because I already was kind of polished a little bit from the learning from the mistakes I made and just knowing how to move and stuff like that. And I would say it enhanced all of that, enhanced my heart, enhanced my wisdom, you know what I'm saying, and enhanced my empathy all that type of stuff.
Speaker 8: How important is it for you?
Speaker 20: Know?
Speaker 8: Your Sonny carry your name, but he's the third Yeah, he's.
Speaker 19: The third it's it's it's it's super important. It's so crazy because I was real young. I don't even remember how old I was, but my granddad who passed told me to do that, and I always told myself like that. I hope I remember this a by the time I have a kid, because I was so young and I remember to do it.
Speaker 8: So he told you that, like, yo, make sure your son.
Speaker 19: Yeah, yeah, he told me to do that for sure.
Speaker 8: Wow, dope.
Speaker 2: And one time he said, you wish you could take back all the d ms you sent?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 8: What was it?
Speaker 2: M dms that you were sending in the mass? Dms?
Speaker 19: Just anything, y'all? Not even that the reason I said I want to take it away. It ain't even because I was saying nothing crazy, you know what I'm saying, because I don't like to say nothing. I don't say nothing crazy to where. You know what I'm saying, regret you feel me to be your paper trail. I want to take all them away because I don't know who I said something to. You know what I'm saying. It's people out there who I forgot. I even Dad. I just wish I could take you all of it back.
Speaker 12: What was you saying to them what it got unsende?
Speaker 19: The thing? I don't know who I d am.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and if they already opened them and stuff.
Speaker 6: You feel me.
Speaker 19: Yeah, it might be somebody out there like look this him right here, and I don't even I forgot about it. Yeah, it probably would never even go on they page again.
Speaker 1: You can say it's Ai now that's about Yeah, you gotta claim it was you.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's a song on the album. What's that feature in the Late panb Rock? How did that come about? Did he record that before his passing or did Yeah?
Speaker 19: So, yeah, we made up together before his pass And so when I was I was in the I was living in the valley at the time and Kelly bro stayed next door to me. I didn't even know he was. He had told me come up in his house like a few months before I moved in, And when I was moving I'm like, dang this, please look here. I've been here before, but I ain't pay too much attention to it. Then I've seen him taking out the trash and his girl house shoes. I climbed on them for that three months. You know what I'm saying, We're taking out trash girls. Oh, they said that his girl's house.
Speaker 8: I don't even hit it.
Speaker 19: He had her house shoes all taking out the trash and I was just you know what I'm saying, that was some little insider. But he had a studio in his crib and we had one of there. We just always record stuff.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 2: He was at your wedding right, one of the one.
Speaker 19: Of the engagement party.
Speaker 2: Keep a lock. We got more with T. Grizzly is the Breakfast Club?
Speaker 10: Good morning every envy just hilarius, charlamage the guy we are to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: We're still kicking it with T.
Speaker 10: Grizzly And how you're dealing with all your trauma with with all p and b Rock was a close friend and you manage that past, Like how are you dealing with with that trauma?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 19: So I do a lot of healing things, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I love to hear that.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I do a lot of healing things for sure. A couple of people I want to just shout out with that, my sister to your We we do certain things that kind of heal traumas, you know, like sit down with certain medicines and just get that stuff, release all that stuff.
Speaker 8: Would you do d M T shrooms?
Speaker 2: Tell us about that experience?
Speaker 19: Man? It was powerful, man, Yeah, it was super powerful. Yeah, it's it's it's something in us right that already knows what to do with the medicine once it's inside you, and it does exactly what it's supposed to do, you know what I'm saying. And it's it just works perfectly. You know what I'm saying. The medicine is perfect for you. It's kind of like a facial recognition on your phone once you get inside your body and it just unlocked things. You feel me. And the thing about it is once it teach, once you learn what it teaches you, or once it show you whatever you need to see. Because it works for everybody individually different ways. It's on you to remember this stuff.
Speaker 1: Did you did you de talk beforehand and like because you set your intention and all of that.
Speaker 19: Yeah, Yeah, for sure we did it. It was very ceremonial how we did it, you know what I'm saying. Like it was a room that we was in. You couldn't even bring certain technology devices in here. You couldn't even step in here if you was in a certain frequency, like the super positive when you step in this room. We want to keep this energy a certain way.
Speaker 2: Did you poop environment on yourself as well? They said, that's that's.
Speaker 19: You know, that's that's that's what the duck flower. I ain't did that one yet.
Speaker 11: It's different kinds, different types to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it turned you onto it?
Speaker 19: Who turned me onto it? My wife turned me onto it?
Speaker 8: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you can't do it with you, are you?
Speaker 21: No?
Speaker 19: But she knew about it, and she was like, we should do this together.
Speaker 8: Did it make you anxious?
Speaker 19: No, It ain't made me anxious at all. It just it just it just made me like it just woke me up to a lot of stuff. It woke me up to not only how powerful we are, but how certain things shouldn't even bother us, and how great life can be once you see it a certain way.
Speaker 8: Did you see God? Yeah? Everybody everybody that doesn't they saw Yeah, for sure. Look like it was just light that somebody else do the exact same thing.
Speaker 19: It was just light, bro. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you did it where because a lot of people go overseas. You did it in California.
Speaker 19: I didn't.
Speaker 6: Wow? Wow?
Speaker 8: Did did God spots speak to you?
Speaker 19: Yeah? It's crazy because when it's when when when he spoke, I didn't I couldn't hear it, and it was like it was an angeler. And I asked, like, well, I can't hear what he's saying. It was like because his voice is too powerful, Like you couldn't handle hearing that you was talking to the Sean. No, I was talking to who the other figure? And to see that, I saw that was there with me.
Speaker 2: So there was another figure with you while you were talking.
Speaker 19: Yeah, that took me up to God like like, let's go see them. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And you were having conversations like this while you.
Speaker 19: Were Yeah, because I'm asking. I'm a person who asked a lot of questions, so I'm asking a lot of questions where we're going that you know what I'm saying, because.
Speaker 1: People told me when you do it, it's not you don't feel like high. It's like you're fully aware of where you are, but someplace else because it's not high. It's not high.
Speaker 19: It's like imagine you going into like a body of water, you know what I'm saying, and your purpose of going in here is to come out with some jewels, some knowledge, you know, what I'm saying. So you're not getting high as long as you can for me like four, but for everybody it's different. Though. One thing about ayawatcha, it's not gonna let you go into it's ready to let you go like you're gonna get everything you need to get.
Speaker 8: Damn.
Speaker 19: Yeah, you're not in no type of control.
Speaker 1: You did it for multiple days and just that we did two days when you come down and did like okay, you know it's just like done, like.
Speaker 19: Yeah, you know you out of it? Really, you know you out of it?
Speaker 2: Could you do it again?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 2: This is a one time thing. This is something you only do once.
Speaker 19: No, you do it again, it again.
Speaker 12: But this is nothing that you This is not something that you do like like I do shrooms all the time.
Speaker 11: This is not something that you just do like that.
Speaker 19: No, no, no, no, yeah, ain't. It ain't nothing you do recreational. You're not even gonna want to do it recreation, right because it's like that was deep. You know what I'm saying. You're gonna face some stuff like that was powerful, you know what I'm saying. But see what with the psilocyby and like the shrooms and stuff like that, with that, do I feel like that's like a heart medicine. It just makes you, like it happy and make you you able to smile at things and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: But like even with my experience on you know, the sido simon, I've had like come to moments as well even with that.
Speaker 11: So I would like to do ioask.
Speaker 12: I just don't feel like it's a time for me yet, because, like to Charlotmage's point, you got you'll know when you have to do it.
Speaker 11: I'm excited to do it now, I hear.
Speaker 12: But I I've had like some of the things that you're talking about. I've had that with shrooms, Like I've been on shrooms and I've been my mother, I've been my grandmother who's passed. I've been my little sister, I've been my dad, and I could see generations and generations before me like stuff like that. And that's only on shrimps, So I can only imagine.
Speaker 19: How the Yeah, No, that's deep, that's deep. Even with they say you go through generations of people and you can heal like generational traumas through the medicine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you did a therapy too, like any just regular therapy sitting down with a psychiatrist or.
Speaker 19: No, I ain't did that. I ain't did that.
Speaker 8: So everything has been plant based for you. Yeah, that's dope. That's dope.
Speaker 2: That just last question. So when you when you do go through the ceremony, are you sitting down? Are you laying down? Are you sitting in you know?
Speaker 19: So for me they made me sit up, like sit down, and for the women that was in the room, they laid down. They gave me the option to lay down.
Speaker 8: Though have you have you wanted that to reflect in your music in any way yet.
Speaker 19: It hasn't yet because it ain't really the creator the creativity and music and that as at Bridge did for me.
Speaker 1: A lot of people tell me when they do it, you know, the things that they experience, you may.
Speaker 8: Not want to share.
Speaker 1: You know, they tell you to write it down in a journal, but you probably wouldn't want to share that with the world just yet.
Speaker 19: Yeah, yeah, I mean I ain't really. It wasn't really nothing that was worth sharing. And one thing I learned, like like how you say, like people wouldn't want to share certain things because they ashamed of it. Shame was a big lesson when I was under the medicine. You know what I'm saying, because just growing up, I always cared about like what people think and all that. One thing that the medicine talk is like, it's nothing to ever be ashamed of because anything about you, you didn't ask for it, but it's perfect for you, so you should never feel shamed.
Speaker 10: Did you see anybody that passed away? Did you see your manager? Did you see P and B At the time, I.
Speaker 19: Didn't see them too, but I did see some other people who passed away though, for sure.
Speaker 6: Damn Wow.
Speaker 11: From the album No Yahuascar.
Speaker 8: That was good though, because he gave some healing tips. But you know what I mean. But once again, you got to do it when it calls you.
Speaker 1: That's not something you just say, oh, I need to go out there and heal, Like no, oh, when it calls you to it and you got brought to it by people that you trust and love.
Speaker 8: So that's a whole different ballgame.
Speaker 19: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 10: Well, the album Coney Island T's Coney Island is out right now, and we appreciate you.
Speaker 2: For joining us. It's been a long time. I'm not it' supposed to be a couple of times, but thank you. For joining us.
Speaker 19: Brother. Yeah, man, I appreciate you all for having me grabs.
Speaker 2: On the number one record again.
Speaker 19: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, it's the Breakfast matter of factlet's get into the record. I know you got a new record. You're working on. What you wanna get into.
Speaker 19: Now, CA get into that loophole, man, loophole. Yeah, feature A twenty one.
Speaker 10: Twenty one Savage Breakfast Club. Good morning, let's get it correct morning everybody. It's j MB just hilarious. Charlomagne, the guy we are the Breakfast Club. Charlomagne is out today. So if you want to give somebody donkey today, we open up the phone lines and allow you to do so. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you can give donkey to day, to whoever you want, your football team or your mama, your baby mama, your baby daddy, your coworker, it don't matter. You want to give somebody donkey today. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. You got to be fast, though, so get your stuff together, get be concise, and get it in and we're gonna try to get as many other people on the phones as we can.
Speaker 2: All right, Ye, Now, let's get to just with the.
Speaker 14: Message just a robber Nord, just don't do is gonna bring numbers.
Speaker 6: Breakfast Club.
Speaker 12: Started, so we had some rap girlies dropped today, a lot of drops Sunday Service, and she threw a couple.
Speaker 11: Of jabs at Ice Spice.
Speaker 12: Earlier this week we talked about the beef between I wouldn't even consider it a beef, but the little uh squirrel between.
Speaker 11: A lot of and Ice Spice.
Speaker 12: When she dropped the snippet of her song Sunday Service, we just got all there.
Speaker 11: Let me play number one.
Speaker 2: Be corny as soon as mkey seed. Then you know, monkey do it? Do you wrap her? Do you tweet? Because I can't tell?
Speaker 3: Get in the boot, stop out a muddle yelling hope wow, because I ain't.
Speaker 2: Paying, which is selling? Hope? Think on this hitch, I know it, hope Jesus swatted on water. I got ice water.
Speaker 12: Don't okay, It's like on the wrist, a little tappy tax, a little tappy tack, because you know, she could have went in.
Speaker 2: But I like that.
Speaker 10: I like the fact that she puts it in her music. She's not tweeting, she's not putting it on ig she's not going live. I like rappers to rap.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, and that's what it is. And it seems kind of like fun loto. It just seems fun. I means she don't seem bothered at all by any of the speculations of anything that's ever said about her.
Speaker 7: And uh.
Speaker 12: She also talked about the cover because remember earlier this week, everybody was speculating she got all the rap girlies in there, from the ogs to the new girlies right now, and this is what she said.
Speaker 6: About it to you posted on what's that photo about?
Speaker 3: It's really just like female rape from Nanton now. I feel like, you know, we were the type of conversation we the whole movement right now. So it's really like, what's the homage to, OK, you're more rap from nanton now, even though.
Speaker 2: It's on meeting with.
Speaker 11: Hommage.
Speaker 12: I ain't never say I never heard it like that. I like Hama, so yeah, So, like she said, she's paying homage. And then also what she said is very true. Even the girls that like that she don't I guess particularly care for.
Speaker 11: They're all still.
Speaker 12: In like they're relevant right now, and everybody's being talked about whether it's beef or not. So like I said, it was a plot on promo and I think it was great to roll out Sunday service. Congratulations to Young Miami on her fifty to fifty free style she drops today as well as y'all heard that academics disc was very very likely.
Speaker 11: Yeah, she already you a beat, period. I love it. I lot it. Some be busting.
Speaker 10: Just remember today that's the only line. And going into Young Miami, I'm sure she's listening right now. She's probably taking us on the school.
Speaker 12: That's my girl right there. All right, So we're gonna dive into Nick Cannon. He opened he is open to another relationship with Mariah Carey. He has never said anything other than that though, when asked about Mariah Carey. He was in a recent interview with Justin Sylvester from E and they asked him, Nick Cannon if he if you would given a relationship with Roy Curry, and he said, I mean, you got to ask her, let me know what she say. And look, Justin revealed that he was actually going to be speaking with Mariah in a few weeks or whatever, and Nick said, okay, ask her and text me and then we can talk through it.
Speaker 11: Valentine's Day is in the air. You can be the chocolate Cupid. Let's do it. I'm with it now. This is the thing.
Speaker 12: Okay, just extra kids to get on the parent trap type of situation.
Speaker 2: You got to go through it because obviously, mommy, what's up?
Speaker 10: Well, this is the thing. If Nick really wanted to get back with Mariah, right, don't you think you stopped having kids?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean because you was, you know you?
Speaker 12: And then I don't know if this is like like a pun on her getting attention from her or whatever, because how many times have we seen Mariah speak about Nick since they divorced. Very few, very few, Like seriously, like, she don't she don't talk about this man. She don't even allow people to ask her about this man.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 12: And then what she says, she she don't like even being asked about anything or anybody other than herself. So you know, but I know that that is the one that he was always in love with, like you can literally tell.
Speaker 10: Yeah, absolutely, And like you said, Mariah Carey is about Mariah Carey. You know, you know what happened when she came up here for an interview, right, oh my god, no story, she came she came up with her own light person. They had the light shining on her and then she turned off the rest of the lights and Charlamane was like, but you can't see us, and she was like, exactly, it's.
Speaker 11: Not about y'all.
Speaker 2: Exactly, y'all was really and she had she was all lit up. Nice shout Mariah.
Speaker 12: Shout out to Mariah. But nick, I wish you well with that. I mean, I hope you got too many kids.
Speaker 19: Man.
Speaker 11: I was like, what's she even come back?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 11: Who knows though? Who knows?
Speaker 12: Monica is joining Nicki Minaja's Pink Friday tour.
Speaker 11: Monica was on Jennifer Hudson Show.
Speaker 12: Shout out Jennifer Hudson, and she announced that she's joining Minaja her tour. The tour starts in Oakland on March first, and uh, yeah, we got audio, but I don't we don't even really need to hear it now. Yeah, it's like whatever, But yeah, she did say that she would be joining her. So that's actually some some good girl news that we got going on today. Congratulates the Monica and Nikki.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think that's dope. I would love to see one of the newer UH rap women as well on that. Yeah, I think that'd be dope if if you, like you said an ice spice on there, because I know they're cool even JT JT.
Speaker 2: It's the record or man and me. I would love to see that with Nicki as well. If it's gonna be.
Speaker 11: Different to see Nicki mixed with R and B.
Speaker 12: So yeah, I mean it's not going to be like crazy, but it's like, yeah, I think she should add another rap girl to it that she likes.
Speaker 10: And that is just with the mescaus her news is rare period now Charlemagne is out. So if you want to give somebody donkey today eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one, whoever you want to give donkey to call us up.
Speaker 2: Now it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 6: It's your time to nominate a donkey of your own. Remember now, that's it's how they choose.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred one.
Speaker 14: Who is shah.
Speaker 11: Dare?
Speaker 14: You'll be.
Speaker 9: Number one.
Speaker 14: You don't go for he's a punk.
Speaker 9: To go for a female, you know, come at her and numba two who went for her kids.
Speaker 12: You couldn't cuss at somebody all day, read them all day, but.
Speaker 24: You never go for their kids you don't do stuffing like that.
Speaker 11: That's one thing I don't do when I cut the other.
Speaker 14: If I'm mad at you and I'm.
Speaker 9: Cussing at you or reading you, I never go for your kids, especially if.
Speaker 22: They're young, if they're disabled, or if.
Speaker 9: They got some medical condition, I don't go for them.
Speaker 14: Now, if your kids are known, they're.
Speaker 18: Twenty six years old, and they really did something to me, and they really a free I'm gonna say it because your kids are grown and they respond to go for themselves.
Speaker 22: But when your kids are young, or they're old and disabled or got.
Speaker 9: Some medical condition, you don't go for people kids.
Speaker 18: He could have read all day young, but he's one for her kids, and that's wrong.
Speaker 14: You're neverble okay by dogs do holler.
Speaker 11: So I agree with her.
Speaker 10: I don't know what he said about money kids. I don't even know if he said anything about money que but I don't want nobody kids.
Speaker 2: What you go for? The kids love this off? It is what it is.
Speaker 6: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 15: Hello?
Speaker 2: We're gonna give donkey too?
Speaker 18: You mane, I get donkey they did. I'm don't care of the universe tho to kill O'Neil killing never mind the basketball clone. Why man, I'm in no like in child you no see meal advice?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 18: No, oh my nare's a big millia. No, I can't get no glory. Were called that glad clone almost millia. I don't care, I'll get no. Oh my very man that man I'm.
Speaker 25: Married for years.
Speaker 2: So he could give advice about his relationship.
Speaker 18: Sha lets him up before people see him. Five people see him to.
Speaker 10: Get it out of relationship with the hoops in and he had relationship with shiney.
Speaker 11: You don't know what that mind?
Speaker 18: Relationship with the money that from my my from mine crutches it off? No, no, no, no, instead broad my No, I'm talking that we can kill the white people live.
Speaker 2: We're not talking about white people. We don't even know if he dated the white people?
Speaker 18: Am I from in my in the to my my fortified with them? Hold him hunting in public?
Speaker 2: See you?
Speaker 18: I dumb, cloned up matter. I can't let me even let the biggest go.
Speaker 9: My Doug called to do it.
Speaker 2: I don't care, Thank you, brother, No, you won't let to do it.
Speaker 10: I don't care, thank you? Are you going to see one? Love by Molly hung up on him? Damn hello, who.
Speaker 25: This is Andrew Blounson. Just hilarys.
Speaker 10: Hello, baby, were gonna get donkey tool man to god?
Speaker 2: Wow? What shall doing?
Speaker 23: Man?
Speaker 15: For the sake down the road?
Speaker 25: Man, I get Monique kidding Lances with that apology that works today.
Speaker 2: You know he had that on the schedule a while ago. He just ain't take it off because of Bonique.
Speaker 25: Now, yeah, oh man, you're looking out for your man's I already know just you know what the deal is, right, we know what.
Speaker 2: The deal is.
Speaker 25: Boom, we already know what the deal is, Monique. Can I guess that out to the two five to one Mobile Alabama?
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, brother, shout out to.
Speaker 25: Mobile Alabama two five one. But I currently stand Seattle, Washington.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, Andrew. Andrew. Let me ask you a question. You ever sent a penis picture a girl?
Speaker 25: Think I just did one of those yesterday, But the load my daughters might be in a call listening, so I'm gonna keep that on.
Speaker 2: Look, Thank you, Andrew.
Speaker 25: All right, one more thing, Hold up autumn a lady Johnson, have a good day of school, baby dad, love y'all.
Speaker 10: After that, Well, that's what it is. That's Donkey of the day now, when we come back. It's Friday, so you know what that means. It's freaky, freaky, freaking Friday. And it comes from Drake's allegedly playing with his.
Speaker 11: Meat on socialie on social media.
Speaker 10: So we're asking the ladies out there, do you like getting d picts? Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, women, do you like getting d pics? Andrew just called he sends him all the.
Speaker 2: Time, Drake. He got called allegedly playing with is and that's what we're asking yo.
Speaker 11: Y'all know if he gets if he sent them all the time.
Speaker 10: Or Andrew said he just sent it a minute ago, right all right, I don't know if he said he just sent it a minute ago.
Speaker 2: But that is the question. Let's discuss. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club, big freaking club. Set Murden, It's freaky Friday. He got that look sat.
Speaker 6: Call in down. Eight hundred five eighty five one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast.
Speaker 2: Club Morning everybody. It's the j M V.
Speaker 10: Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. It's Friday, so you know what that means. It's freaking freaking Freaky Friday.
Speaker 2: And the freaky freaky Freaky Friday.
Speaker 10: I actually goes to all the women out there, all the ladies out there, do you guys love receiving d picks? Now, this comes from, of course Drake's picture allegedly. I don't know, we don't know if it was Drake or out, but it was a video release that people.
Speaker 2: Are saying, it's Drakes. That's what you're asking, So jess do you It depends on who it's.
Speaker 11: From, Like if I like you and then yeah, if it's if I asked for one, okay cool? And if I like you, okay cool.
Speaker 10: I tell you somebody caught me one time on the plane. I'm on a plane and somebody hit me with a air drop, right, And this is when the air drops was early on, and I was like, I was curious. I'm like, who sent me air drop? I been thinking one of my people on the plane. I click it in band.
Speaker 2: It was just like it's just a big piece, just there and a plane I wanted.
Speaker 10: I was trying to look and see who sent me there. I was trying to see who was giggling and laughing. I can't find nobody but I was like, I would use my ear drops. But yeah, but don't send random deep deep piece.
Speaker 11: Yeah, don't do it.
Speaker 2: We got Ashley on the line.
Speaker 10: Ashley, good morning, Hello, good morning, good morning, good good.
Speaker 2: Do you like receiving deep So I.
Speaker 24: Do like to see from my man and significant other, but not just random from somebody else? Right, I got I mean somebody that I might you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: I got you?
Speaker 2: Thank you, Mama Jay?
Speaker 22: Yes, yes, good morning morning Jay.
Speaker 24: So what I was telling my mass before is like, you know, I'm not ashamed to say it.
Speaker 5: If you're feeling fancy thinking of threads, send me, send me some attackments.
Speaker 15: Let me see it live.
Speaker 20: If you got an iPhone, I want to see your hand move on it a little bit.
Speaker 11: You know what I'm saying. All right, just sounds spicy girl. I know that's nice.
Speaker 2: She said, let me see it live. I want to see it moving, Okay, I.
Speaker 16: Want to see your hand move.
Speaker 24: And then if you're really feeling fancy, you can send me a little video.
Speaker 2: Of you doing you know, your little thing thing.
Speaker 26: Ah Mad at it?
Speaker 24: I wouldn't be mad at it. I'm just saying, but I do like a good DP call it freaky DP.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, well Jay, do you send it back? When your man send you sell us some random sending you back? You said one back.
Speaker 24: Sure, listen, I have an iPhone and I'm new to this, not true to this, so I will quickly reply to the images that I have received and.
Speaker 9: Send a little image back.
Speaker 24: You know what, if you have work, Jake, I mean, that's the best time to do it.
Speaker 11: Look, she got an only than I don't do that.
Speaker 23: Don't do that.
Speaker 15: I tried it for a week.
Speaker 12: It was too much work.
Speaker 15: So I will sneak off.
Speaker 22: I will sneak off to the bathroom.
Speaker 11: And take a little quick flick just to hit the reply button back.
Speaker 3: You know, I know what he likes.
Speaker 11: She's like, that's fice. Okay, Well, happy freaky Friday girl.
Speaker 19: How old are you?
Speaker 2: J How old?
Speaker 6: J All right?
Speaker 11: Thirty two?
Speaker 2: You all look up, you all look up, and you see your pictures online, so just be carefu.
Speaker 11: Yeah, be careful girl.
Speaker 25: Sorry, all right, alright, thank you?
Speaker 8: That was cute.
Speaker 11: She's cute.
Speaker 2: Slosha. Hey like receiving d picts.
Speaker 9: So if it's unsolicited and you know you ugly and you ain't got at least the contrast, remote, don't.
Speaker 15: Piss me off. Okay, some in bugs. But if you tell her you know you're working with something, you go here, you won't.
Speaker 9: I ain't got no problem with it.
Speaker 11: Okay, So you can't. So you don't like them. If the guy's ugly, yeah no.
Speaker 9: Don't pay me off. If you're gonna send it to me, obviously you're trying to invite me to something.
Speaker 20: You're gonna send it to me.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna go to your page and seed it to ugly.
Speaker 11: It'm gonna be mad, oh man.
Speaker 12: But what if it's a good looking meat, Like it's good looking meat, you can't put the face aside?
Speaker 15: That funny?
Speaker 19: That be funny.
Speaker 18: Something I know.
Speaker 11: That's right. It got to be something that a tricks because the deed just there.
Speaker 10: Okay, thank you, Sasha, all right. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. It's freaking, freaking freaking Friday. We're asking ladies, do you like receiving d picts?
Speaker 2: That is the question. It's the Breakfast Club to freaky five by freaky.
Speaker 7: Fright call in that eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, and you want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 10: Warning everybody, it's j N v J. It's hilarious, charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club and it's Friday, so you know what that means. It's freaking freaking freaky Friday. And today's freaky freaky Friday question comes from Drake allegedly, you know, his pictures were a video was released and we're asking ladies, do you like receiving d pics? Es says she doesn't mind as long as it's Hume in yeah, or somebody she's attracted to.
Speaker 2: Yes, and we got Lady Diva on the line. Lady Diva, good morning.
Speaker 15: What's up?
Speaker 14: Good morning, Good morning, Jess, hilarious.
Speaker 11: I love you.
Speaker 26: Congratulations on your position.
Speaker 5: Girl.
Speaker 24: I'm for you the whole time.
Speaker 11: Thank you, baby, I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Lady Diva, do you like receiving d picts?
Speaker 24: I mean, honestly, if you're gonna stand and make sure that thang off little Torottle, Yes.
Speaker 11: Girl, I understand.
Speaker 15: I need to see the day stopping out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 12: Yes, so you don't want to see No, just I just woke up, or I don't need that's slinky Drake trying to put in the mirror.
Speaker 24: Baby, you can put that up.
Speaker 2: Damn all right, lady Diva, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 8: This is Christina?
Speaker 2: Hey Christina, good morning. Do you like receiving dpicts?
Speaker 11: Good morning? Good morning?
Speaker 18: Hey Jazz?
Speaker 9: Hey girl, have you there?
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 11: I don't.
Speaker 14: I don't.
Speaker 15: It's disgusting, not even from your man.
Speaker 9: Nah, not for the man.
Speaker 19: What do we send it to?
Speaker 18: Like?
Speaker 21: Are you sending me that because you're letting me know you know how to how to do something with it?
Speaker 15: Like I don't know, like you're sending me that.
Speaker 9: I don't know if you even know how.
Speaker 18: To use it.
Speaker 10: D don't you have like if your boyfriend, let's say, your boyfriends in the mood you want to send you a picture of is me?
Speaker 11: No, she's like, I see it at home.
Speaker 9: No, that's my man, that's my man.
Speaker 11: I could take that.
Speaker 15: I know what he's doing with that.
Speaker 12: But I'm saying random people that they is.
Speaker 15: We don't want that, we don't need that. That's your ego and.
Speaker 11: You can hold that, yeah, especially if it's unwarranted. Nine X for it. Don't ever let me open up my phone and just see it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hello, who's this? They CC? Do you you like receiving d picts.
Speaker 9: No, I don't like receiving dps.
Speaker 8: They don't.
Speaker 21: They don't do nothing for me.
Speaker 2: I feel you, not even your man, your boyfriend, No, not even my man.
Speaker 12: I'd rather you send me a picture of how you look today, or French chilhood or something that will turn me on more than a.
Speaker 11: Depict, okay, m or when a man is in the gym and he just got finished working out, like.
Speaker 25: Yeah, yeah, it'll turn me on.
Speaker 11: Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 12: If the depict is ransom, it's definitely not gonna turn me on.
Speaker 10: Man just woke up he horn. He said, Babe, I'm sending this you nah, no, last time you had sex?
Speaker 3: Tell me in the first week in day ary.
Speaker 8: All right about the.
Speaker 2: Mother oker, you need to get more depicts into your CC.
Speaker 11: Yeah, she's gonna block I have a go ahead.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 15: Good morning?
Speaker 20: This is money.
Speaker 2: We're talking depicts this morning. You like him?
Speaker 15: No, No, you do not like depicts.
Speaker 25: Females do not prefer depicts.
Speaker 2: You got your kids in the car to about depicts this morning?
Speaker 9: I do, like I got my little baby, So you don't how to say it?
Speaker 15: So like I'm from Charleston, right.
Speaker 20: And we used to have this group called Charlton te y'all would not believe how many dudes got exposed in that group.
Speaker 15: So it's in boxing the boll.
Speaker 2: It's called Charleston D.
Speaker 11: Charleston T. Charleston D, Chauton T, Charleston T.
Speaker 20: South Carolina Town Baby, and.
Speaker 11: It's the Tea of Charleston going around up in there.
Speaker 2: Charlamage in there right, No, just making sure I gotta keepa d out of there. No, I have ago. What's the roll of the story, Jess.
Speaker 12: Don't send them unless you asked, unless that's your woman, because you could end up online, just like these girls be ending up online.
Speaker 19: That's true.
Speaker 10: Yeah, all right, Now when we come back, it's time for past the aucs.
Speaker 2: Now, let's here.
Speaker 10: She's playing some of the newest music to some of the music that she needs to put up on, put us up on. So we're gonna talk to Nolage when we come back Past the auxes in minutes. It's the Breakfast Club one morning.
Speaker 6: The breakfast Club.
Speaker 10: Everybody is the DJ n V. Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast club. But it's time for past the auks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, DJ, what's uthing?
Speaker 11: Hey girl? What at that new intro?
Speaker 26: Congratulates, Thank you, boom, congratulations.
Speaker 11: Appreciate that. All right.
Speaker 26: So I was really looking forward to today because of this lotto record. I've been I've been here for the back and forth because I think we're talking about it before, how like we just wanted people to get in the booth. I like that a lotto it's actually coming with this energy, so obviously I'm coming with Sunday service.
Speaker 10: I got Ice boiling though. I mean, I love the fact that she's rapping. I like rappers rapping, and the fact that she's in the booth spitting. I love it, and hopefully you know Ice spic to get back in the booth, and I.
Speaker 2: Just love it. I love I love rap.
Speaker 26: Yeah, you think it's gonna keep going back and forth.
Speaker 11: You think Kirk said of that, I think is gonna say something else.
Speaker 12: I mean, like she she's younger, she's like not and then you know, you got friends and people probably like you say, she got you born, and she probably gonna come back with something else because I honestly didn't know that part was about her until she was about a lot of until she said it.
Speaker 11: I didn't know either. I would have never thought listening to that she's talking about she definitely talking about.
Speaker 26: Lot On And honestly, I feel like even in this record, it's not just about Ice.
Speaker 11: I feel like some bars kind of his other other things.
Speaker 26: Gonna let I catch that.
Speaker 2: I like that, Okay, But so you guys.
Speaker 26: Know, this is my last week in Atlanta, well, my last week on the Triut period in Atlanta. And while I was out there, I tapped in with this artist named b.
Speaker 5: H M p Z.
Speaker 26: And he has a record out there called Webby Flow that's really going crazy right now.
Speaker 6: That's dope.
Speaker 11: That girl give me that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Webby Flow.
Speaker 26: They pulled up on me at apartment for being off DJ in the basement, so and after I used their record to promote the Flyer, So I thought that was cool. Like the record shout out to Louis V.
Speaker 11: Of course that's my guy.
Speaker 26: Lastly, I'm gonna go with I'm sorry I don't have my contact, but lastly I'm gonna go with the new Glorilla record.
Speaker 11: Yeah Glow, oh good.
Speaker 12: I haven't heard this one. She reminds me of Project pat Man. I just yeah, I just her voice.
Speaker 11: Cadence all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I really really like Grilla to me too.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 26: And the very beginning of the record has this what is it, run up, Get done Up, Get done Up slip?
Speaker 11: Yeah, brought me joy.
Speaker 26: I don't know, but you're like super flashout yees shout out to Glowrella. If you guys liked what you guys heard, definitely make sure you tune into the Certified Vibe playlist. You can do it by following me on Instagram and clicking the link in bio at n Y L A S Y M O N E E E. Also catch me in Brooklyn next Friday DJ and at Babble Off we have another Vibe check.
Speaker 2: And yes, you've been doing good.
Speaker 10: Every record you've been picking been home runs last the last four five weeks. Every record run it was it before, someone was a little if you every once in a while, but you've been home runs ever.
Speaker 2: Since, home runs ever since.
Speaker 11: I think it.
Speaker 16: Thank you.
Speaker 11: I'll be tapping into the vibes. That's what's good.
Speaker 19: All.
Speaker 2: Now, let's get to the mix.
Speaker 10: You know, Usher's performing at the super Bowl this Sunday, so it's only right we do a Usher mix. Hit me up right now, eight hundred and five five one oh five one. Let me know your favorite usher joint.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club. Morning everybody. It's DJ n v J. Just hilarious. Charlamagne the God we are.
Speaker 10: The Breakfast Club is Black History Month and every day for Black History Month. B dot fills us in on some black history. That's right with the podcast. I didn't know, maybe you don't either.
Speaker 2: Let's check it out now.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, season two. If I didn't know, maybe you didn't either. Write here on the Black Effect Podcast Network. I've told you about my borderline obsession with the Black Panther Party for self defense, but I've recently learned that their genesis is Oakland, California, just as much as it.
Speaker 2: Is Lounges County held I never even heard of a Lounge County. Lounges.
Speaker 5: The county is described as a rural, economically deprived county sandwiched between two historic giants, Selma and Montgomery, Alabama. Now you need to know the Lounges County Freedom Organization, the LCFO. They were a local political party, and the LCFO chose the Crouching Black Panther as its symbol. Now Stokely Carmichael, who's the originator of the phrase black power, was in Lownes working with the SNICK.
Speaker 2: They were trying to register voters.
Speaker 5: Now the SNICK is the SNCC, the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee SNICK. They were a group put together to help register voters and galvanize that black enthusiasm around voting.
Speaker 2: Stuff we're gonna need this year twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: Now, Alabama laws required political parties to have a symbol, so the new party chose the Black Panther, which was eventually adopted by Huey P. Newton and Bobby Seal when they created the Black Panther Party for self Defense. They said they chose the Black Panther because, like the panther, Lownes Counties, Africa and Americans had been pushed back into the corner and would come out fighting for life or death. The media dubbed the LCFO the Black Panther Party. The spirit of the LCFO spread across the country, and so did their party's Black Power slogan and their black Panther emblem. Hence the similarities. When Bobby Seals and Huey P. Newton founded the Black Panther Party for Self Defense in nineteen sixty six. But folks ain't like that down there in Lowns.
Speaker 19: No, no, no no.
Speaker 5: See, the Black Panther Party for Self Defense was to militant for their liking. See, the LCFO viewed themselves as a political party that didn't encourage the use of violence at all. Black Panther Party for Self Defense viewed themselves as a political party as well. However, they wanted all the smoke, no provocation. However, always with retaliation. Hawsn't that thing constantly plugged us all? When we're deciding how to attack this visceral plague of a disease called racism, should we be nonviolent like Martin? Or get freedom by any means necessary like Malcolm, a non violent political already like LCFO, or revolutionary political party like the Black Panther Party for Self Defense. There's a book called Bloody Lowndes, and it has a careful analysis of the nineteen sixty said Hassan Kwame Jeffries.
Speaker 6: And I didn't know. Maybe you didn't either.
Speaker 2: No, I will sove to be dot and don't forget he does the podcast each and every day. I didn't know.
Speaker 10: Maybe you didn't either his podcast on Black History for Black History Month. All right, now when we come back, Jess Hilarious has the positive notes, you don't move.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody.
Speaker 10: It's DJ MV, Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the God is still here.
Speaker 2: What you doing this week and anything?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 12: I'm actually gonna go home this weekend, you know, and then come back up here. I gotta come back a day early since I gotta be in here Monday at three am, So I'm just don't go home for two days and just enjoy my son or whatever and then head on back.
Speaker 26: That's it now, look you on this weekend, I'm actually going home too. I'll be in Maryland, hey, watching with my parents.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 19: That's what.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, yeah, got for this super.
Speaker 12: Well, we got sat down a long time ago. I'm a Staale this fan for those who don't know. And then the Ravens they just got sat down to you, sorry, Baltimore. So I don't know who I'm gonna take. I'm just there for usher, to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, I want to see mahomes win again.
Speaker 8: Why not?
Speaker 10: I want to see the chiefs win my giants out of it. I would love to see my home, but I just want to see a good game. And of course, Usha, of course, all right, you got a positive no jest.
Speaker 12: Yes, if you don't know nobody business through and through, don't get in it and just be yourself and I follow your dreams.
Speaker 2: Keep God first.
Speaker 11: Yes, Breakfast Club, you don't finish for y'all.
Speaker 15: Dump