Speaker 1: One eight hundred do u I away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred do uy away dot com or call.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred do you wy away. We're on the eve of the big game. We are. I don't think we've ever done a Super Bowl phone tap before game. I thought we were talking about something else Solitaire. I thought Jeff and I played Game of No, We've definitely done lots of phone taps like that. This one is for the big football game. And today a guy wanted us to prank his wife and tell her he just won a pair of tickets to the Super That way, it's going to look it's tickets for two. The tenC problem is he won't be taking her as I'm sure she won't mind. Let's find out in your phone tap right now. Another on the twenty. Hello, Hi is this Michelle?
Speaker 1: It is Hi.
Speaker 2: My name is Huge Jundy's Huge jes Yeah, I'm calling from back Industries. I'm the travel coordinator here up in corporate, so you know I hate a lot of the busy work for the company trips. Okay, are you looking for Matt? H No? Actually, I'm calling you because, as you probably heard, Matt won the big super Bowl trip. Wait what Yeah, we did the raffle last week and his name got drawn, so right, so now that he's the winner, I just need to get your info so I could put it down for the flight and all the hotel accommodations. Do I know your name is, Michelle?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't know anything about this, Like, is this supposed to be a surprise or something.
Speaker 2: I hope I didn't ruin it. He didn't mention to you about winning the trip to Vegas for the Super Bowl? No, No, he didn't mention. Is that why when he won he asked if he could book the travel himself. I hope I didn't mess up here. What's going on? Okay, look, Michelle, here's the deal. I may have messed up here. So I'm just gonna reach out to Matt real quick and chat with him. Wait then I'll call you right back. Wait. Wait, I don't understand. Look, this is clearly a mistake that I made, so I apologize ahead of time. I'm just gonna handle it now, me two minutes and I can figure this out. No, no, no, no, I can call him. I can talk to himself. This was all on me. This is my mistake. Let me handle it. Okay. I'll reach right back out to you in like two minutes. Okay, but please call me back immediately because I'm kind of excited, trying not to be too excited. Just wait for my call. Okay, Bye? Hello, Hey, Michelle, you again?
Speaker 1: Hi? What did you find out?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I did speak to Matt, And first of all, I think he's really embarrassed that this happened.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it was a surprise, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Well, actually, I guess unfortunately it was not meant to be a surprise. And what he does not plan on taking you at all.
Speaker 1: Are you joking right now?
Speaker 2: I'm serious? No, but no. He did say that he has a good reason. And Matt told me that he feels like you're not really a football fan as much as you are as swifty. What Yeah, No, he didn't, that's what he told me. So he feels like, Well, what he said to me is that he felt like if you went to the super Bowl with him, you might ruin the football experience. Are you kidding me? And you just talk about Taylor Swift the whole time? No?
Speaker 1: No, can I talk to him? Please? Can you just transfer me?
Speaker 2: I don't have that option right now. Matt's told me that he needs some time, so he's coordinating with his friend. His friend, So Matt's going to be taking his good friend Corey to the game with him. No, no, it's not. No, it's apparently they watch a lot of football games together, and I.
Speaker 1: Watch a lot of football with him.
Speaker 2: I watch it on Monday nights.
Speaker 1: On Thursday nights.
Speaker 2: I watched Saturday and Sunday. Well, you're not as into the games as Corey.
Speaker 1: That is totalble.
Speaker 2: Well that's what Matt says. Well, Matt's going to pull his head out of his eyes because Matt's going to go to the super Bowl with me. Okay, And the whole thing about meeting a.
Speaker 1: Swift Felix, Yeah, who cares.
Speaker 2: I like Taylor Swift, but it doesn't take away from me liking football. Come on, right, Okay, So you're just going to be at the super Bowl talking about Taylor Swift the whole time. It sounds they are.
Speaker 1: You're done?
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 1: I like music.
Speaker 2: I like Kayla Swift and I like football. Get over it. I know it's she has kind of dominated the whole coverage of it. It's kind of taken away a little bit by God. He hasn't at all look just as ridiculous. And I need you again to transfer me to my Well. I'm texting him right now and he is not responding. Like I said, I can't do that for you, but I can reach out. Should I just tell Matt that you're good with everything and you're super happy, and you'll be looking for him on TV. Have you listened to anything that I've said? Obviously, I'm not happy. All right, Well tell him Matt. I'll let him know that, Yeah, you will. One more thing that he wanted me to relay to you. He just wanted to let you know that this is a prank call from Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. So I don't know if that changes anything. What did you say? You're on the radio right now. My name is jeff I host Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. Your husband Nat. He said that you would absolutely freak out if he won Super Bowl tickets and he didn't take.
Speaker 1: You obviously, and he's not gonna Dike Corey over me.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll just name any five players from either Super Bowl team. Go ahead, three, have you any players to like football? Okay? If you was a Taylor Swift's boyfriend or that guy from the All State commercial, I totally would have taken that.
Speaker 1: Wake up. Every morning was Boom tabs weekday mornings all the twenties, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,