Speaker 1: We've got Valentine's Day coming up, and today's player, Gina is a very lucky lady because she married a romantic. Oh she did, And what does a romantic do for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: He makes his gifts for Gina, he does, that's right. He doesn't spend a dime on her.
Speaker 1: He goes outside the house and finds whatever is lying next to the garbage, inside the garbage, behind the garbage, he picks that up and turns it into a collage and gives it to Gina.
Speaker 2: Look at Yeah, it's tin can squished and then arranged in your letters of your name. Oh, Gina, you are so lucky. I'm so lucky. And usually his projects actually do cost more than if you just said what for you? Honestly, he makes a lot of cards, he does metal work, he does would work.
Speaker 1: He painted a portrait of us or.
Speaker 2: Wow, I want to see it. Will you send it to us? I certainly can. It's beautiful. We don't want to.
Speaker 1: Pick we want the originals, by the way, send them actually over here to the station.
Speaker 2: We promise to give them back.
Speaker 1: We'll add it to our gallery of listeners that we have not creepy at all.
Speaker 2: I swear all right, Gina.
Speaker 1: Now we got to get into some trivia, so we're gonna send brook out of the studio while she leaves. You know how the game works. He got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say past. But you do have to beat Brooke outright to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Ready? Good luck? Your time starts now. Michael B.
Speaker 1: Jordan celebrates a birthday today. Is his middle name Bernard Bakari or Byzantium the card. In nineteen sixty six, the Chevy Camaro was created and designed to compete with what other American muscle car? The Ford must Latin phrase e plar buris Unham appears on the ribbon in the bald eagles beak on the front or back of a one dollar bill on the front What tool was named after its inventor, Henry F.
Speaker 2: Phillips A driver.
Speaker 1: A bridle is a piece of headgear often used to control what animal a horse.
Speaker 2: Ooh, Gina, good work on that. Well done.
Speaker 1: Brooks's gonna come back into the studio. And since she's back in here, do you have any advice that you'd like to give to Brooks husband for Valentine's Day because it's his turn to do something this year. We switch every year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think what my husband does. He just pays attention to little things that I say, Gina is too late for that. It's too late for that. We have past that ability. Right now, he's still learning your name. Yeah, all right, brook it is your turn? Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ready? Good luck? Your time starts now. Michael B.
Speaker 1: Jordan celebrates a birthday today. Is his middle name, Bernard Bakari or Byzantium Bacary. In nineteen sixty six, the Chevy Camaro was created and designed to compete with what other American muscle.
Speaker 2: Car Ford Mustang.
Speaker 1: The Latin phrase e pler buris unum appears on the ribbon in the bald eagle's beak on the front or back of a one dollar bill back. What tool was named after its inventor, Henry F.
Speaker 2: Phillips Phillips True Driver.
Speaker 1: A bridle is a piece of head gear that's often used to control what animals. This could be a close one today. We're gonna go over to the scoreboard to see how you ball did.
Speaker 2: With Jose My breast are real.
Speaker 1: Everything about me my hair is real, my teeth are realm eyelashes are real.
Speaker 2: Before you ask, yes, the laugh is real. You've got four correct today? Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Bron uh huh, you got five?
Speaker 1: Game? Sorry, just edged out there, you know, Sorry about that. Let's get the answers in for everybody. It's Michael B. Jordan's birthday. His middle name, that B is for Bakari. Chevy Camaro was created in nineteen sixty six to compete with the Ford Mustang Latin phrase e plarubis unham.
Speaker 2: I know I was saying that wrong. Yeah, I mean it's what we all learned in school, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It means one out of many, and you would find that on the back of the one dollar bill.
Speaker 2: Was they just like one out of many? Like you're supposed to have a lot of these dollar bills? Is that what they're trying to say to us?
Speaker 1: Yeah, get rich or go somewhere else. I guess what tool was named after, Henry F.
Speaker 2: Phillips. That was the Phillips screwdriver. And a bridle is a piece of headgear you used to control horses or husbands. Yeah, depending on how you use it.
Speaker 1: Specifically in Brooks House, they are yeah, yeah, for the most part.
Speaker 2: It's it's horses now, Gina. Unfortunately it wasn't enough to beat Brook. Here. Can't give you any money, but just we're playing.
Speaker 1: You do win a pair of tickets to the Seattle Home and Garden Show coming to the lumin Field Events Center February twenty second due to twenty fifth, with hundreds of exhibitors experts sharing fresh ideas for home to court design and remodeling.
Speaker 2: It'll be my gift to my husband for day sucking, Gina. Do you already know what your husband's giving you? No?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, she.
Speaker 2: Even keeps a like a work thing. You know that you'd have to build at your house A surprise this man husband. Congratulations, I'll get them.
Speaker 1: And someday you can come back and beat brook. All right, make sure you try again. We're gonna be back to do wind Brooks Bucks same time on Monday, Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.