Speaker 1: Hey, it's Alexis from Brig and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 2: They told me to intro the podcast, so yep here I am intro done.
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, here we go.
Speaker 3: It's super bowls Eve Eve Eve's Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning. And in a new poll, fifty percent of Americans say they expect to watch the Super Bowl this year, which, if that pans out, would be around one hundred and seventy million viewers. Wow.
Speaker 4: I would even measure that because it's like, you know, I might getting with all my friends who were watching on one TV.
Speaker 5: It's not they do it like roll call at school.
Speaker 3: Everyone has to raise their hands. He's watching too?
Speaker 1: Is that right after the national anthem?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: And then, according to this survey, most people don't even care who wins the game. About thirty percent want the Chiefs to win, twenty seven percent say niners, and forty three percent say they are not rooting for anybody. Do not care?
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm Martin for Taylor Swift.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that in the poll? Why was that? None of the polls, that's not it.
Speaker 4: I am also rooting for the Super Bowl commercials because all the previews I've seen so far are so much funnier than years prior.
Speaker 7: They're so good already.
Speaker 3: Other fun football stats about the Biddy and Sin City. Sixty six percent that's what, that's what.
Speaker 5: We can legally call it.
Speaker 3: Sixty six percent of men are mainly tuning in for the game, nineteen percent of dudes are only in it for the commercials. Yeah, and a very small but powerful four percent of guys say they're watching just to copy Usher's moves, so memorizing that stuff.
Speaker 1: If if Usher does not spell his name during the Super Bowl, I am going to be so mad.
Speaker 7: That should be a problem, Ben.
Speaker 3: Yes. For the ladies, forty two percent of women are most excited about the game, Twenty seven percent say they're mainly into the commercials, and twenty five percent say give me some USh. Yeah, USh makes me gush? Can I say that on the radio? They so did just happen?
Speaker 1: I used to love Usher, like when he was relevant. Yea, yeah, I'm not that excited for.
Speaker 4: The show, but I bet he brings out some major surprises.
Speaker 3: Brook's not gushing, but we're all gonna be gushing during the shock collar question of the day. Listening to the White Husher, did you make us cush Jay.
Speaker 8: Dance?
Speaker 4: He actually came out with a song called note.
Speaker 9: Well, we're just days away, like Jeffrey said, from the super Bowl, and my seven layer dip has been fermenting for eleven months, so we really have got hurt.
Speaker 3: It's not like we got to get to today's game. It's almost perfect.
Speaker 9: The four of you in front of me are the perfect kind of brainless consumers that Super Bowl advertisers are targeting, so you should have no trouble naming the top twenty companies who have bought the most Super Bowl commercials all time. I'm gonna question for a special edition of plenty of twenty, so again, these are companies that have bought the most ad time, going back to the first Super Bowl in nineteen sixty seven. We've drawn a name out of the Gatorade bucket and we're starting with jose Hey.
Speaker 10: All right, well, I'm gonna get the easy one and they're always good and I always crave them.
Speaker 7: Afterwards, I'm going to Rito's.
Speaker 11: Doritos is number nine on my list.
Speaker 7: I thought it'd be like number.
Speaker 3: Top three, but this goes back to nineteen sixty seven all time.
Speaker 11: Next up, is Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, we should really do one ad on the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Probably, I think we could only afford not even a second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just my lab.
Speaker 5: Look Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 7: We can't afford to Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: But who at the talking Baby ad that played in the Super Bowl after the single year. It made me feel super insecure about my finances. It's a trade that's so new.
Speaker 9: Though, trade number seventeen on my list. It's barely made it on there. We're moving on to Alexis.
Speaker 3: Is top twenty, right, j Yes, it is always it's the name of the game.
Speaker 2: I can't remember if there is all the Clydesdales or if it's the Wiener Dogs Budweiser, Like you know, there's the ones Who dogs.
Speaker 11: Is that them?
Speaker 7: I think maybe.
Speaker 4: They definitely did a Clydale Okay, I'm gonna say Budweiser answer.
Speaker 9: Budweiser the number one answer on my board. They love those furry horses.
Speaker 12: Broke it turn.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, I can't believe it hasn't been mentioned, but I'm definitely gonna say Coca Cola.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, Coca Cola's not in the top twenty.
Speaker 1: Always have remember Kylie Jenner or Kendall Jenner got in trouble back to top down to.
Speaker 4: Yes, because there's the Michael Jackson commercial where he got injured.
Speaker 11: He wasn't just injured, he was horribly burned.
Speaker 3: Please get it. I'm gonna go safer.
Speaker 7: I always laugh at him, and I'm gonna stick to food. I'm gonna say Snickers, Nickers.
Speaker 9: I did not make the top twenty.
Speaker 11: Down Jeffrey, what's next?
Speaker 3: You gotta think of companies with a lot of money too, and things that are like relevant to things happening during the super Bowl. So what goes best with pizza and nachos and beer and seven layer dip? What toilet paper for your post super Bowl game? Give me Charman toilet paper, Jake.
Speaker 11: Scharman, He did not make the top twenty.
Speaker 7: Insurance company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say even Apple.
Speaker 11: Still left on this list. Won today.
Speaker 9: Let's go over the list and see what you guys tell me if these were on your guys' list. Number two PEPSI, Yes, I.
Speaker 1: Was saving that when I was in New Coca Cola.
Speaker 13: First.
Speaker 1: Then pet you guys try.
Speaker 9: To save these and you guys get eliminated, like really early all the time, saying ones. You guys know it's truly number three McDonald's. Four was four, five is Toyota, six is Bank of America, seven is Hyundai. Wow, eight was Chevrolet, ten was FedEx eleven, Gillette twelve, Michelobe thirteen, Honda fourteen, Miller fifteen, IBM sixteen, Volkswagon eighteen, Visa nineteen, Pizza hut and number twenty was eight and t I literally.
Speaker 1: Only had pepp Did anyone else get another one of?
Speaker 7: Like Guico?
Speaker 1: And no, that wasn't even eight thought I did state far.
Speaker 3: Wow, we're even more brainless than Jake thought we were.
Speaker 11: That's impressive.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 7: We didn't even watch the commercial.
Speaker 3: So Alexis gets to choose who gets shot today, and some are going to be singing we are the Champions by Queen Brooke.
Speaker 14: Because when she got out she starts helping Jose.
Speaker 2: What do you stay out of the game when you lose?
Speaker 11: She literally gave me take it.
Speaker 3: It's like, no, I feel you know what? Too easy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are the champions, my friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah we.
Speaker 5: Oh, there you go, that's your shot. Colic question of the.
Speaker 13: Day, brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: The Super Bowl happens, this weekend, it's broken Jeffrey in the morning, okay, and this whole week Know what we haven't talked about is the ads. Oh we really haven't covered it because you guys remember back in the day when a thirty second spot costs like a million dollars and we all freaked out about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's nothing.
Speaker 3: Of course, it's gone up like everything else in the world this year. One thirty second ad during the Super Bowl costs sex even million dollars, just one.
Speaker 1: Do you know that only costs seven dollars to buy an ad on our show?
Speaker 7: Yeah? You know, if these umbers are smart, they would literally just slap their ads onto Taylor Swift should get.
Speaker 1: You, then she do some jelly roll face tax for that.
Speaker 3: And I'm not sure if this is the biggest giveaway in the history of ad promotion.
Speaker 5: But did you guys hear what DoorDash is doing?
Speaker 1: My god, I did. This is crazy.
Speaker 3: If you didn't know, they're running a contest called door dash all the ads you can find the link on the Brooke and Jeffrey inst stories. But for one lucky winner, the company will door dash every item that you see in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Ads all to your door no, which.
Speaker 4: You know there's going to be some prescription drug ads, like are they throwing those into.
Speaker 3: I hope so for our mental health?
Speaker 5: They show it.
Speaker 3: Imagine the chips, the just imagine your doorbell rings. Someone's standing out there. They're like, Hi, here's a thousand Popeye chicken tenders. We have sixty bottles of Mountain Jubaja Blast and four Kia EV nine SUVs.
Speaker 1: Whoever was you would get cars.
Speaker 3: They received every product scene in ads during the Super Bowl from the start of the game till the end. That's four hours of commercials that we're talking about. So you're probably gonna win four or five cars, a Clydesdale horse saddle, a thirty pound bucket of Mayo, three hundred packages of peanut butter, M.
Speaker 1: And M's, and at least what colonoscopy.
Speaker 10: Yes, there's got to be an ad for that too, right, Yes, So maybe you'd even.
Speaker 1: Get insurance for the new cars that you got.
Speaker 3: All of it. Go check it out on Brooke and Jeffrey's Beasts Stories and you could sign for the contest. Laser Stories is coming up. It's the radio segment that's dipping their toe in the clothing business and they've secured sixty eight percent of the dad dollars by launching a new comfortable practical item called cargo socks, socks with tiny pockets in them, the whole your keys.
Speaker 1: You're rolling your snacks because your.
Speaker 3: Cargo pants are full holding other important stuff. Actually got a mock up of them right here. Cargo socks get yours today with laser Stories, a segment where we read. We hear news stories around the glove, just like everyone else does. And those other ankle crankers just don't.
Speaker 1: This says they're calf fules.
Speaker 3: Yeah, life, let's go to your first laser story. Out of France. A few years back, thirty nine year old Richard PLoud realized his most important goal in life, and that was to create the world's tallest match stick sculpture.
Speaker 1: We all have dreams, Richard, we all have dreams.
Speaker 3: So for the last eight years, the Frenchman spent day and night painstakingly gluing together over seven hundred thousand matchsticks, oh damn, by hand to create a model of the Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 1: Everyone loves a passionate man.
Speaker 3: The sculpture, this is amazing, reached twenty four feet into the air. It's like super cool and easily beat the existing record by two feet.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful.
Speaker 11: Imagine it is like apart.
Speaker 3: We're looking at a photo of it in the studio right now, so we'll have that up on the Brook and Jeffrey Instant stories. It is pretty impressive. But when he finished, Richard gathered all of his friends and family and coworkers and fans for a huge unveiling. As the crowd waited with baited breath, the Guinness Book of World Records officials analyzed the structure, and then the representative finally stepped up to the microphone and told everyone that Richard was disqualified because he used the wrong type of match sticks.
Speaker 1: No, it's so loud, go get that right. Eight years double chatting, he was using the right thing.
Speaker 3: But match sticks he used weren't commercially available to purchase, so those don't count. And the thing is. Three years into his build, Richard got tired of eyeing matches from the supermarket and having to manually remove all the sulfur heads from each and every one.
Speaker 1: Right, because you can't build with those.
Speaker 3: At the end, he got inventive and struck a deal with a manufacturer to sell him giant boxes of headless matches to.
Speaker 4: Him like a cheap I mean, it's so much easier, practical, It's just a smarter move.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, that choice turned out to be his demise, so Richard plans to appeal the decision and is hopeful he won't have to start all over again.
Speaker 1: Match It's still match sticks.
Speaker 3: This is just like when I set the Guinness World Record for drinking the Caprice on the fastest. But they're like, no, that was an American Caprice and we want a UK.
Speaker 4: CAPRICEO but they can't have an American record.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey, I mean I'm still upset about that too.
Speaker 3: You know, the Guinness people were such sticklers.
Speaker 1: Take them down.
Speaker 3: Let's go to your next laser story out of the Midwest. I know some people in this room won't be happy about this, but Nebraska will be scrapping. It's awesome touring some slogan Nebraska. Honestly, it's not for everyone.
Speaker 1: How is that not caught on I even heard that.
Speaker 7: Well, that's probably why they're dropping it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This week, Nebraska's Tourism Commission announced that it was ditching the tagline because quote, it's a thing of the past end quote. Times change, and everything has a shelf life.
Speaker 1: What's the new one?
Speaker 3: It too bad because it makes it seem like that tagline's been around for generations, but it's only five years old.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, somebody got hired in the tourism department wants to put their mark on things.
Speaker 3: The thing is, it actually was successful because a survey of tourists and the target market for Nebraska showed interest rising from nineteen percent in twenty nineteen to more recently thirty nine percent. Interests a big job. Also, during the last five years, Nebraska moved up to become the forty first state. People were interested in his city, which is up from dead last where it had been previously.
Speaker 6: That's the.
Speaker 1: Ladder places to go Nebraska.
Speaker 3: So of course the slogan was meant to be fun and self deprecating, something they could use jokingly in their marketing as a way to appeal to people.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're leaning into that number fifty they were at.
Speaker 5: But it wasn't for everybody.
Speaker 1: God, now they're forty one, it's gone to their head jets.
Speaker 3: Well, the current governor was not a fan of it. He recently called it nonsense and urged the travel commission to find a new slogan, So unclear what that's going to be. But in the past it was Nebraska where the West begins. So hopefully the last the Internet and get some creative submissions from people Nebraska.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift came here once.
Speaker 3: Almost stay this next size of stories out of v Day, Me Day Headquarters. Let's go back. In twenty twelve, a company was created with the acronym WGAC it stands for who Gives a Crap? And back then Who Gives a Crap launched a product through crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo.
Speaker 1: What was It?
Speaker 3: Where their dream was to turn your ex's old love letters into toilet paper.
Speaker 1: Oh did it work out?
Speaker 3: Per the company's website, It's flush your Ex campaign is now back due to popular demand on Valentine's Day, and this time it's personal.
Speaker 1: What do you mean wasn't it already items pretty personal?
Speaker 3: I think it's Yeah, it's just as personal as it was before. The company's asking you to send in letters taking up psychic space in your sock drawer so that they can take your ex's writings and then magically transform their BS into TP.
Speaker 1: Can you print out text messages? You can write out the text message and then send it in.
Speaker 8: To do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, but once that happens, the roles will be shipped to you immediately for consumption. And they say the second you start using it, it's actually pretty cathartic and enjoyable.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure, always was soft on the tush. Yeah, let's go to your next lazer story. Out of social media central. Random guy on Twitter just went viral for his post. I got thousands of likes and a lot of controversial feedback. It was a question that said, you are offered the chance to flip a coin tails, you get one billion dollars heads, you get continuous, incurable hiccups for your entire life. Oh that's terrible, and not flipping the coin guarantees you both.
Speaker 4: Wait, yes, you can't even solve hiccups with a billion dollars.
Speaker 3: What do you choose? I mean, tough question, right, I would choose the guaranteed ball because I know how to get rid of hiccups.
Speaker 1: But no, you can if you can't.
Speaker 3: According to THEIRS came back, apparently fifty seven percent of people would actually flip the coin, which is more than I thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's tails. I feel like, how often does it land on tails? I know it's a fifty to fifty chas he doesn't feel like it.
Speaker 11: I always pig tails.
Speaker 3: But you may be right. Maybe forty three percent of people said they would accept the hiccups if it meant they'd also be a billionaire.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you're.
Speaker 4: That rich, can you make everybody else have hiccups? So everybody's in it together with you, Jeffrey, Like, I'm just trying.
Speaker 1: To figure out like a way that I can live with it.
Speaker 3: Is that really what you would want to spend your billion dollars hot giving you a whole world hiccups?
Speaker 1: Think it only costs one hundred million.
Speaker 3: You have nine hundred MILLI lesson. I mean to be honest, if you think about it, hiccups are just random spasms of the diaphragm. Yeah, yeah, and that's actually what's been bugging this guy all these years.
Speaker 5: Hips the spathoms are.
Speaker 3: We thought it was something else that he was doing. Turns out it's just tiny little turtle hiccups.
Speaker 1: Well that's so cute. Actually, yeah, I wish it would.
Speaker 3: That's what we're calling it now. That means Laser stories has come to it end for the day. We'll do it again the same time on Monday.
Speaker 13: Freaking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: All over the world right now, people are gearing up for the Big Game this Sunday. Fans are already pre ordering their triple deck or pizzas for this right now, Costco size buckets of ranch Dip, and of course practicing their BBC's Budweiser butt chugs every night before bed. Why because shut up, That's why. You don't need to be logical to have fun on game day.
Speaker 1: Don't go to Jeff's Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: If you need proof of that. A list just came out of the most ridiculous prop bets that you can make on the Big Game this weekend. This year's are weirder than ever. We're gonna tell you what. Some of them are coming up right after this. They say Thanksgiving is one of the greatest eating holidays in our country.
Speaker 10: In this country, Yeah, it be true, But dare I say in recent years the food spreads are even bigger at the Super Bowl parties.
Speaker 3: It's book and Jeffrey in the Morning. We're talking double decker hot winds, triple layered nachos, quadruple layer stuffed crust pizza hut stacks with pizzas piled on top of one another. Just don't jump into a kittie pool of ranch. Dackevers, Yes, yes, Brook's like, there's no burrito stuff into these pizzas.
Speaker 12: Well.
Speaker 3: The food's great. Maybe the most fun at these is the gambling with all the crazy Super Bowl prop bets. They come out with them every single year, and it's always fun to look at the weirdest ones.
Speaker 4: And this year's even crazier because we're in Vegas, right, It's like the marriage of gambling and sports has finally been complete.
Speaker 3: What could go wrong with putting those things together? So first thing we gotta do is start with the actual football game ones. I know, Oh it's weird.
Speaker 5: No one actually cares about football at the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: We gotta just humor them with the football stuff. Because the backup quarterback for the forty nine Ers, Sam Darnold, wins the Super Bowl MVP.
Speaker 1: Award, brock Purty isn't playing.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: If brock Purty gets hurt or sucks so bad that they bring in the back out and the backup wins the MVP, you put ten bucks on that you're gonna win two grand Wow.
Speaker 1: That's it. You lost me, but I might do it anyway, Okay, and.
Speaker 7: That would be a miracle.
Speaker 3: Okay, look now let's get into the fun ones.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: If Drake shows up to the game wearing Chiefs Merch, you put one hundred and fifty bucks on the line there.
Speaker 4: Do you only get one hundred and fifty because he always wears whatever team he's asking You.
Speaker 3: Only get fifty dollars because it's very very likely that one's gonna happen.
Speaker 11: He always wears the team that's ridicula y yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So then then they have the Usher halftime show.
Speaker 3: Prop Betsy, you can bet on which song he's starts with.
Speaker 1: What do you guys think it's gonna be? I think it's Yeah.
Speaker 5: The top vote is for yeah, the two thousand.
Speaker 3: You can also bet on guest appearances by Little John and Ludacris. Okay, oh yeahl You win a little bit more if Luda shows up because he's really busy filming Fast than the Fury is twenty six, so not sure if you'll have time for that.
Speaker 7: And John's not doing anything, and.
Speaker 3: We're talking about if he's just joining us. The craziest prop bets that you can wager on for this year's Big Baddy and Sin City as we've been calling it. And what about if Taylor Swift swoops in from Japan and marches right out to perform at the halftime. Oh, for twenty bucks if that happens, you'll win six hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh that's I.
Speaker 4: Would think that the likelihood of that happening would be like way high.
Speaker 3: You know, there's zero chance Usher's going to share the stage with Taylor's shift. He's trying to stop her flight from taking off in Tokyo. He's that worried.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's modeling in skims underwear right now, just to like try to get some headlines.
Speaker 3: Now, what if what if Kanye storms the field interrupts the performance to tell everybody that Beyonce had the best Super Bowl halftime show of all time.
Speaker 1: He's not wrong.
Speaker 3: That's not a bet. We just made that one up. So come on, Vegas, we're doing.
Speaker 10: Your jobs for Brook was about to put money on, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: But you can also put a wager on if there's a player proposal on the field, or if you're cynical, you can bet if Taylor Swift says no to the marriage.
Speaker 1: It's the plot twist we all want.
Speaker 3: You can also bet on if Travis Kelsey gets the first and last touchdown.
Speaker 5: Ten bucks will get you a couple grand if that happens.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good total. That's a good bet.
Speaker 3: So the big question, do you feel lucky heading into the big game? I know we don't, but we're gonna bet anyway, like we do every single year. It's our show tradition to bet on the color of the gatorade dumped on the winning coach man. And just to keep it fair, we're drawing colors out of a cup this year. And remember whatever color you get, you do not want that color dumped on the coach or you're gonna get a gatorade bath in that same color. They do have the odds for it, just so you know. Number one is red or pink. That's the favorite, the most likely because both teams have red in their jersey.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Second most likely color is purple.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting over orange.
Speaker 3: Third is yellow or green, Fourth is blue. Fifth is orange.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, to give me orange, blue or orange.
Speaker 3: You're the most likely to be safe. But there's something special that we're gonna do this year because for the first time ever, instead of digital Jake, our technical director Ashton will be drawing a color out of the bucket because we all.
Speaker 5: Know our video views go way way up.
Speaker 3: Whenever we feature our redheaded lab two created Orphan's right. That's right.
Speaker 4: His hair is the same color as both the teams.
Speaker 5: It was meant to be, Ashton.
Speaker 3: In honor of your first time, you get the first draw of colors today, So go ahead.
Speaker 11: Red slash pink.
Speaker 3: The most you get drawn.
Speaker 15: Oh my god, you're next.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, my god.
Speaker 6: Blue.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's the second least likely, so most likely, say broke your turn.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, god, please be orange, Please be pa.
Speaker 5: It's red again, Brooks orange.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 5: There's two colors left. There's purple or yellow green.
Speaker 7: You do not want purple the second most likely to yell.
Speaker 3: Yah, all right, That means I'm left with purple. Okay, So there it is. The steaks have been drawn.
Speaker 11: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Remember you do not want to see your color used at the end of the game, because if it matches, you are getting a gatorade bath and we're gonna post the video of that up on the Brook and Jeffrey Instagram on our TikTok everywhere, so make sure you follow us at Brooken Jakes.
Speaker 1: It gives me so much anxiety at the end of the game.
Speaker 3: But Brook, you, I don't think you have ever been bathedn I don't want that to start because I've had a gatorade shower.
Speaker 5: Jo has digital Jake has Have you.
Speaker 1: Not realized I'm allergic to bathing?
Speaker 3: So yes, all I know is I've never wanted to see Ashton shirtless and cold and wet. Ever, it's usually not shirtless, but just for Ashton, only for you for the hypothermia. So make sure we're watching and follow us at Brook and Jeffrey on our so so so you could see the video. We're gonna do your phone.
Speaker 13: Tap Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: We're on the eve of the big game.
Speaker 4: We are.
Speaker 3: I don't think we've ever done a Super Bowl phone tap.
Speaker 10: Before I thought we were talking about something else Solitaire.
Speaker 7: Thought Jeff and I play game.
Speaker 3: We've definitely done lots of phone taps like that. This one is for the big football game. And today a guy wanted us to prank his wife and tell her he just won a pair of tickets to the Super.
Speaker 1: That way, it's going to be.
Speaker 3: It's tickets for two. The tenC problem is he won't be taking her. I'm sure she won't mind. Let's find out in your phone tap right now another.
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 15: Hi?
Speaker 3: Is this Michelle?
Speaker 13: It is Hi.
Speaker 3: My name is Huge Jundy's.
Speaker 4: Huge.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm calling from back Industries. I'm the travel coordinator here up in corporate, so you know I hate a lot of the busy work for the company trips.
Speaker 14: Okay, are you looking for Matt?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 3: No? Actually I'm calling you because, as you probably heard, Matt won the big Super Bowl trip. Wait what Yeah, we did the raffle last week and his name got drawn, so right, so now that he's the winner, I just need to get your info so I could put it down for the flight and all the hotel accommodations.
Speaker 5: I know your name's Michelle.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but I don't know anything about this, Like, is this supposed to surprise or something.
Speaker 3: I hope I didn't ruin it. He didn't mention to you about winning the trip to Vegas for the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: No, No, he didn't mention.
Speaker 3: Is that why when he won he asked if he could book the travel himself. I hope I didn't mess up here? What's going on? Okay, look, Michelle, here's the deal. I may have messed up here. So I'm just going to reach out to Matt real quick and chat with him.
Speaker 5: Wait, I'll call you right back.
Speaker 12: Wait.
Speaker 2: Wait, I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Look, this is clearly a mistake that I made, so I apologize ahead of time. I'm just going to handle it.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 3: Be two minutes and I can figure this out.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I can call him.
Speaker 3: I can talk to himself. This was all on me. This is my mistake. Let me handle it. Okay, I'll reach right back out to you in like two minutes.
Speaker 14: Okay, but please call me back immediately because.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of excited.
Speaker 5: Trying not to be too excited. Just wait for my call.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye, Hello.
Speaker 3: Hey Michelle, you again.
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 14: What did you find out?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So I did speak to Matt, and first of all, I think he's really embarrassed that this happened.
Speaker 14: Oh my god, what a surprise, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Well, actually, I guess unfortunately it was not meant to be a surprise. And but he does not plan on taking you at all. Are you joking right now? I'm serious?
Speaker 2: No, But No, he.
Speaker 3: Did say that he has a good reason. And Matt told me that he feels like you're not really a football fan as much as you are as SWIFTYE what Yeah, No, he didn't, that's what he told me. So he feels like I talk to him, I want to talk about Well, what he said to me is that he felt like if you went to the super Bowl with him, you might ruin the football experience.
Speaker 14: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: And you just talk about Taylor Swift the whole time?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 2: No, can I talk to him? Please? Can you just transfer me?
Speaker 3: I don't have that option right now. Matt's told me that he needs some time to finish coordinating with his friend. His friend, So Matt's going to be taking his good friend Corey to the game with him.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's not.
Speaker 3: No, it's apparently they watch a lot of football games together, and I.
Speaker 14: Watch a lot of football with him. I watch it on Monday nights, on Thursday nights, I watch Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 5: But you're not as into the games as Corey.
Speaker 2: That is totalable.
Speaker 3: Well that's what Matt says.
Speaker 14: Well, Matt's got to pull his head out of his eye because Matt's going to go to the super Bowl with me? Okay, And the whole thing about meeting a Swift Felix, Yeah, who cares. I like Taylor Swift, but it doesn't take away from me liking football.
Speaker 3: Come on right, Okay, So you're just going to be at the super Bowl talking about Taylor Swift the whole time. It sounds good they are.
Speaker 14: You're done me too. I like music, I like Kayla Swift, and I like football.
Speaker 2: Get over it.
Speaker 3: I know she has kind of dominated the whole coverage of it. It's kind of taken away a little bit.
Speaker 14: By God, he hasn't at all. Look, she's a ridiculous and I need you again to transfer me to my husband. Well, I'm texting him right now and he is not responding.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I can't do that for you, but I can reach out. Should I just tell Matt that you're good with everything and you're super happy, and you'll be looking for him on TV?
Speaker 14: Freaking Have you listened to anything that I've said?
Speaker 2: Obviously I'm not happy.
Speaker 3: All right, Well tell him Matt. I'll let him know that, Yeah, you will. One more thing that he wanted me to relay to you, He just wanted to let you know that this is a prank call from Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. So I don't know if that changes anything.
Speaker 14: What did you say.
Speaker 3: You're on the radio right now. My name is jeff I host Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. Your husband Nat set you up for a jab. He said that you would absolutely freak out if he won Super Bowl tickets and he didn't take.
Speaker 14: You, obviously, and he's not gonna take Corey over me.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll just name any five players from either super Bowl team.
Speaker 14: Go ahead, three, any players to like football?
Speaker 12: Okay, if he was.
Speaker 3: A Taylor Swift's boyfriend or that guy from the All State commercial, I totally would have taken that.
Speaker 13: Every morning was full jab weekday mornings on the twenties Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Women have this special talent for asking the most impossible questions to the guys that they're currently dating.
Speaker 5: Do these jeans make my butt look big?
Speaker 3: What is that supposed to me?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 7: If you look amazing, big old booty.
Speaker 3: Girl, I don't know. I see So if I'm not wearing jean, I don't know.
Speaker 7: You're a good girl.
Speaker 11: That's true.
Speaker 3: I would get in trouble? Are you saying I'm just like my mom?
Speaker 7: Whoa not at all?
Speaker 3: If I was a lava lamp, would you still love me? Those are the best ones, you know, A green one one.
Speaker 7: I don't believe you.
Speaker 3: But it's like, no matter how a man answers those questions, he is going to be wrong and in trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm mad at both of you, and I'm not answer either of you.
Speaker 3: That's why I feel for the guy on the phone today because he was asked something by his date that really backed him into a corner, and in a moment of panic, he thinks he may have given the most awkward response possible. You're gonna hear it when we do a brand new second date update right after this second date update. If you've been off the dating apps for a while and decide to get back into it, start meeting new people, it's all about the.
Speaker 1: Frequency of how much you get on.
Speaker 3: You got to shake the rust off before you can find your groove again. So how many times are you going out to get yourself back into peak?
Speaker 5: Four once a week, You're going on a date once an hour?
Speaker 1: Yes, I thought.
Speaker 3: One of our listeners, Daniel recently jumped back into the dating game, and Daniel give us a timeline on this before this date, when's the last time you went out with somebody?
Speaker 12: Oh my god, hey, guys, so funny story. I thought it was just a few months, but after I went on the date, I realized it's been over a year.
Speaker 1: Wait, you haven't gone on a date in over a year and you didn't even remember that.
Speaker 12: No, it's just been so long. Life got in a way.
Speaker 7: Time I count too. I'm like, oh my gosh, it really has been that long.
Speaker 3: Maybe the people that you dated just weren't that memorable. That's also true, but apparently this new one did stick out in your mind. What's her name?
Speaker 12: After? Her name's Meghan?
Speaker 4: Okay, then you're active on the dating site still, you mean, even though you haven't had a date in so long.
Speaker 12: Well no, I just now started being active on the dating site and this was the first one that we were able to actually make a date out of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, job back in the saddle. I see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So tell us more about Megan and what you guys did.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so, anyway, we thought it would be cute and funny, you know, with all the stuff online to Joe. Try cheesecake factory. So good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it has been a while since you've been on a date.
Speaker 1: Huh, no, fun.
Speaker 7: No, cheesecake Factory is great. Everybody loves it.
Speaker 4: And it's like kind of a joke right now on TikTok and stuff.
Speaker 12: I don't know seriously, like in the time that they were giving themselves its bread in the beginning, and we're reading this book and figuring out we were able to bond and that's where the problem is.
Speaker 11: Oh, what's the problem.
Speaker 12: So here's the deal. So Megan is amazing. We really hit it off. We were able to bond about sports and football, even Taylor Swift, believe it or not. And the conversation went so well that at one point we had a moment and she asked me, now, Meghan has dropped that beautiful. I mean, she's gorgeous, but she's taller.
Speaker 1: She's tall, taller than you.
Speaker 12: With her boots on? Yes, okay, bring five inch boots.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, sorry, and I think we missed it. How tall is she?
Speaker 12: Five eleven without her boots?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, without the boots, okay, with the boots on over six?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a couple of girlfriends that are that height five eleven six foot yeah, yeah.
Speaker 12: And she just looked at me, just innocently and said, does it bother you that I'm tall? And look, as I said, I've been out of the game for a while. And all I could do is I looked at her and I said, I don't mind a lengthy lady.
Speaker 1: What lady?
Speaker 13: Huh?
Speaker 12: A lengthy lady?
Speaker 1: Lengthy lady. Okay, wait, I don't mind either.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's a romantic thing to say, Alexis, if a guys said that to you, it's.
Speaker 2: Not great, but it's not terrible, like Statue of Liberty.
Speaker 4: My girlfriends that are tall, like they have heard everything under the moon about how long they are, how tall they are. Do you play basketball? What a waste if you don't?
Speaker 7: You know, I got a joke about with girls with guys as funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, mixed reactions from the room on that response. But what was Megan's reaction when you said that.
Speaker 12: Well, she looked at me and she didn't understand, and I tried to you know, I've been out of the game for so long that I just said to her, I'm so sorry, and then I love me some lengthy lady, so double.
Speaker 5: But just change the grammar to something a little more proper.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but I was so tongue tied. And remember we're in cheesecake factory. We're only at like the salon at this point and the rest of the date. I tried to recover. I tried to bring it back, but by the time we were done, I basically we just hugged, no kiss. And I know I did something wrong, but there was such a chemistry there.
Speaker 4: What I was just gonna ask, do you know if she has a height requirement? Because maybe her asking if you have a problem was actually her telling you she has an issue.
Speaker 7: Some girls are like five ft zero and the overseas.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well, without the boots, I would be taller than her. But she chose to wear five inch boots. How many men out there are six fives?
Speaker 11: Pick and choose?
Speaker 4: When you didn't say that, right, no five boots the cheesecake factory, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean walked in. She walked in with some stilts for dinner.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, stop it.
Speaker 4: Tall women are absolutely gorgeous and tall heels.
Speaker 3: You know I didn't say they weren't gorgeous.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, stilts still does not come to a beautiful like image.
Speaker 5: It's a big presence walking in for that.
Speaker 3: Big date night.
Speaker 4: And you don't compliment a tall woman that way.
Speaker 3: What's the right way to say?
Speaker 7: Don't talk about any women beautiful up there?
Speaker 11: You're a lengthy lady.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe you had it right all along this entire time.
Speaker 1: This is why tall women want tall men. Yeah, okay, you know what you say.
Speaker 3: So you know some of the word fumbling aside? Did you feel like the connection was going pretty well between you two?
Speaker 6: Again?
Speaker 12: The connection was amazing. Again. I've matched up with multiple women, but I kind of really like Megan, and I wanted to know if there's a possibility for another date. I mean, did I ruin it or probably?
Speaker 7: But it doesn't mean we can't recover for you if it's something small, if it's just the hiking.
Speaker 3: Got to be the fact that she's not answering because I don't know. You've been texting her, is that right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, texting some social media and just no answer.
Speaker 1: Okay, quite a few things.
Speaker 3: You know, that's that's a bad sign.
Speaker 1: How did you guys leave things? At the end of the day.
Speaker 12: We just hugged and said we'll contact each.
Speaker 1: Other I'm sure that's always it.
Speaker 3: Did you climb up on a chair to hug her or did you just do Yeah? She is not that tall, but the boot song got.
Speaker 12: No the situation. My head was in the right place. Wh I hugged there?
Speaker 1: So okay, okay, alright, he wassled.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna come back.
Speaker 5: We'll give Megan a call.
Speaker 3: We're gonna try and get you a second date update right after this, all.
Speaker 5: Right, thank you, second date update.
Speaker 3: I was thinking more about it and taking someone on a first date to the cheesecake factory got kind of a lukewarm reaction in here, at least when we first heard about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it was you that was kind of judging about it, you know, Yeah, you're mister luke right.
Speaker 3: But look, I thought about it, and there's definitely some positives.
Speaker 1: Okay, come over to our side.
Speaker 3: The menus are like a book, so you're already proving that you can read. There's number one, number two point. Your date automatically is going to last longer because of all the indecision choosing a food item. As you flip to volume sixteen, yeah, oh my, and then number three cheesecake love a bunch of cheesecake.
Speaker 4: I mean honestly, though, by the time you get to the end of that meal, it's like, by the way.
Speaker 7: Shout out to the Adam's Peanut butter cup cheesecake.
Speaker 3: You're lucky to make it home after that. But the main issue that Daniel thinks was during the conversation his date, Megan asked, are you okay being with a taller woman? And his response was I love me a lengthy lady, which technically is a compliment throughout, Like, yeah, we don't know if she took it that way because she's not calling back, so maybe it's not looking very.
Speaker 4: Next time to say, oh my god, you are absolutely stunning.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the best thing you can do is just be as vague as possible when you're complimenting a woman on her books. Yeah, right, Daniel, we've learned a lot.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we definitely have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so no matter what happens, at least we've learned something. The whole point was that he's trying to shake off the rust. It's been a while since he's been in the dating game, so now he wants to get fully back into it with Meghan. We're gonna see she's up for that.
Speaker 1: I will say, like glass half full.
Speaker 4: Even if it doesn't work out with Megan in this phone call, this is a good learning experience to get you back in the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I need it, I really need it. It's been a while.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 7: I love the optimism.
Speaker 3: Ye, all right, we're in a good place. Let's bring it down by giving her a call.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 5: Hey, we're looking for Megan.
Speaker 2: This is Meghan mask.
Speaker 3: Yes you may.
Speaker 5: This is a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 1: Hey, Meghan, we're all here. Hi, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, it's confusing.
Speaker 3: I kind of just like hearing people square him on the other end of the line. Where we're doing something here. It's called a second Date update, and we're trying to help reconnect you with one of our listeners that you went out with the other night, a guy named Daniel.
Speaker 2: What if I don't want to be reconnected?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I think I think he knows that as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He told us a little bit about your guys's date, and from his perspective, things went pretty well, he'll admit, not perfect.
Speaker 13: But.
Speaker 7: Perfect.
Speaker 1: Back there, what happened, Megan?
Speaker 3: What are we missing you're agreeing with him. It didn't go perfect.
Speaker 2: I honestly, I have no idea what he told you, so I don't really know even I don't even know how to respond at all.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I could some of the highlights that he gave us Cheesecake Factory, good conversation. Broke helped me out.
Speaker 4: He said that you asked him a pretty direct question about your height and whether that was cool with him or not.
Speaker 2: I did. I'm a tall girl, so I did ask him. You know, if it bothered him that I was tall, that's that's true.
Speaker 1: Did it bother you that he was shorter than you and you were in heels?
Speaker 2: That's not what bothered me.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, we're trying to zero in on what did bother you Because he has no idea. We're just trying to give him a little clarity.
Speaker 1: He knows he could hear something that isn't cool, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, let's just say I kind of feel like maybe the writing was on.
Speaker 1: The walls from the beginning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm surprised he didn't mention her. It sounds like he didn't mention anyway that we actually also had an extremely tall but very cute waitress.
Speaker 5: I think he was more focused on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would beg to differ. I actually think that he paid more attention to our very tall, beautiful waitress.
Speaker 3: Oh what makes you think that he was into her?
Speaker 2: I mean like every time she came by, it was well, what would you recommend? And what's your favorite?
Speaker 12: Me off?
Speaker 2: And every time that she would walk by, even if it was to go serve another table, that was like totally across in the other section, you would like watch her, what bye? And I was just like, hello, my eyes are here.
Speaker 1: Like, oh man, that's hard.
Speaker 7: Was he like waiting to flag her down? Maybe for service?
Speaker 2: I have a hard time asking him for help. No, you know when you know someone caressing someone out and like, here's the thing at the end of the day, like I had made this comment about me being like tall and doesn't bother him. Yes, he did give me kind of a weird response back. He was like, oh I don't mind a lengthy lady. Yeah what So then that kind of got my brain kind of tiktoking and thinking, I'm like, maybe he has a thing for like tall women.
Speaker 3: And okay, so saying he liked your lengthiness, but he saw someone even lengthier.
Speaker 2: Than Maybe he's a lengthy lover. I I don't know love her.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, I'm.
Speaker 2: Pushing five eleven and a half and I don't even think I was telling not for him.
Speaker 4: Oh but that can't be true, because he called us to go out with you again.
Speaker 1: I feel like maybe you're reading into this and don't.
Speaker 3: Just trust us on that. Trust Daniel, who's on the other line right now, listening in on this conversation. He'll tell you.
Speaker 6: Dirty.
Speaker 12: I'm Megan.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Megan. This is how the segment works.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Meghan, listen, I can't believe you're thinking this. I mean, I used to be a waiter and I was just trying to be nice.
Speaker 1: But why were you looking at her?
Speaker 12: Well supposed to do not look at her. I mean I didn't want to make too much eye contact with you, and I wanted to be cool and I wanted to show you that, hey, you know, I can talk to other women and be okay.
Speaker 3: And no, you're not allowed to talk to other women or make eye contact with anybody else.
Speaker 2: First, okay, listen, you paid no attention to the girl who came and brought us the head or the water and she was like this little five foot two, little cutie bituity. You know, you didn't even look at her?
Speaker 12: Even didn't that's because I was a waiter, not a bus.
Speaker 1: Boy or oh yeah, all people do stand out. I would stare at all people.
Speaker 11: That's true.
Speaker 3: So, Megan, it would make you feel better if he had checked out all of the women in the bar, that's all of them, then you wouldn't have felt No, she's saying that he's kind.
Speaker 1: Of full of it.
Speaker 2: That is exactly, And I kind of want to ask you. You have your settings on your dating app sets to women five eleven and over.
Speaker 3: Be honest here, I mean I I do have it set for five eleven and over, but that's because.
Speaker 2: That was kind of a joke and I didn't expect you to say yes.
Speaker 12: Wait wait wait wait.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, well why is that bad?
Speaker 4: Women have their dating preferences set all the time for certain heights.
Speaker 1: Why would it be bad for men?
Speaker 3: Women are allowed to be judgment men.
Speaker 2: Have you, no matter what most women said it like I do for guys my height or taller, just so I don't end up with a guy.
Speaker 4: You know, Yeah, but I think if you're setting yours, he's allowed to set his I mean, I just think that that's how it is.
Speaker 12: I told you I love me some lengthy lady.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, So you don't want a man who loves talleran.
Speaker 2: No, he's not gonna have the manners to make me feel like I'm the only lengthy lady there.
Speaker 4: You want to upset about it, I could see like you don't want your day ogly and the waitress like that is that's true for no matter what your height is.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe that's something Daniel can agree to do. Is it possiblely you can go the rest of your life Daniel and not look at any other tall women with you.
Speaker 4: No, you guys, it's just you shouldn't be given eyes at anybody else.
Speaker 3: But that's not what she was worried about. She would have been happy if he gave eyes to the cute little water girl.
Speaker 13: She did it.
Speaker 2: She was saying that he don't know you guys on, I think the guys are right here. I think it just really bothers me if he's checking out these other women that are super.
Speaker 3: Tough her thing.
Speaker 1: We can't take that away from your direct competition. I don't even know anymore. All right, Just answer, are you going.
Speaker 3: To go out with them, because Meghan, we would love to send you out on one more date with Daniel.
Speaker 12: Meghan, listen, they're gonna pay for another date if you say yes. Here's what I think. We should go to an all male restaurant.
Speaker 7: Are there things such as all mail?
Speaker 1: Let's just want reservations to that place shows?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I want? I want that date?
Speaker 1: Is weird?
Speaker 2: You know that's the offer. Let's just go see like thunder down Under together.
Speaker 12: Suggest we can go to a male strip club.
Speaker 3: Thanks the Brook. We've been banned for most of those, so we don't have gift cards of that. We can't just do a normal date.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why they don't want me to come up and dance with them.
Speaker 3: Seriously, though, Meghan, we will offer for one more date. We need answer.
Speaker 2: Come on, I will give him one more chance, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Daniel were cool?
Speaker 12: Yeah, we're totally cool, but only if she wears, because you know I don't like short women.
Speaker 3: You got plenty of length to go around. Jeffrey in the morning made I keep googling all male restaurants, even with horses. Very frustrating. Not a lot of results are coming out here.
Speaker 11: I think legally.
Speaker 7: I don't even think that's allowed.
Speaker 4: You could try look it up Gentlemen's Club, but I don't think that's what I want neither different search engine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, someone's got to get on this, but a lot of women work. I'm glad that they agreed to go out with each other. I just don't know how it's going to work now between them, it's going to be so worried about making eye contact with any tall woman outside anywhere. He's going to have his head down, like looking at the floor all the time, shades on.
Speaker 1: See, Jeff, I think you're wrong. I think as long as they don't go to a w NBA.
Speaker 4: AIM, it's all gonna be cool.
Speaker 3: That's true, you know, But Brooke, you can see where this woman is coming from.
Speaker 4: That she doesn't want the guy and the waitress at ann.
Speaker 3: That she's just worried about him seeing other tall women and like being into that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: You know, like if you saw your husband staring at a woman with giant windshield wipers on her face and wearing a nineteen eighty shoulder pad jacket, you'd start to get a little bit concerned too, Broke, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like, is that an upgrade from what he's not currently, is that what you're saying.
Speaker 3: She's got way more stings on her shirt than mine. Yeah, Michael gets back inside.
Speaker 1: He's got questionable type.
Speaker 11: That's true.
Speaker 5: A lot of people do unquestionable types.
Speaker 3: And we're happy to help you with.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now the show at Brooke and Jeffrey will help. We'll call that person.
Speaker 1: Not see where you're going with that call.
Speaker 3: That person's not calling you.
Speaker 13: Back Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: God, aren't those award show acceptance speak which is just so annoying.
Speaker 7: Some of them are granted.
Speaker 3: The winner comes up on stage and they get altery eye. Then they start going down this huge list, thanking everybody who's ever you know, slightly glanced into their direction. I want to thank the producers and my agent and my agent's agent, and my seven dogs and my Panini press. I say, no, absolutely not. When my moment comes and it's time for me to get up on that stage, I know exactly who I'm gonna thank you.
Speaker 1: Well, you're welcome me oh who.
Speaker 3: Sends my backup vocals every week, Me who wrote all the lyrics to all these songs, Me who told me I wasn't good enough And I'm never gonna make it in this industry, so I should probably just give up now before I embarrass myself in front of everyone.
Speaker 8: Me.
Speaker 3: I have the first come, completely honest acceptance speak. And who's about to sing a brand new song of the week that probably isn't gonna be that good? Me O, thank you to me coming out with my new song of the week.
Speaker 1: I can't tell if you're.
Speaker 13: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: It is song of the week time, okay?
Speaker 3: And I know a certain pop superstar has been just dominating the headlines lately.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, are you talking about the Taylor Swift Bowl.
Speaker 3: That's happening because of all of her concert success and yes, her boyfriend in the big game. You have all the hack radio host dressing like her now and singing stupid parody songs.
Speaker 1: That's what you did.
Speaker 3: God, I'm so over it.
Speaker 4: You got over four million views from your video last week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was kind of hacky, though you have.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: The thing is, maybe the tailor frenzy has been a welcome distraction for lots of people out there, especially for the lonely singles they got. It's rough right now, can't use the carpool lane slogging it behind you, semis coffee's already cold right after you just watched another couple get engaged on the fifty yard line at the super Bowl.
Speaker 7: Maybe I'm here to escape my love life.
Speaker 3: And now you're about to get smacked right in the face with Valentine's Day. Look, if you're in that boat, I know you're probably saying like, oh, I just wish this dumb holiday would come and go already. Yeah, but I'm here to tell you all the lonely you goos out there or singles, sorry, sorry singles. There is an alternative, a way that you don't have to spend Valentine's Day solo this year.
Speaker 4: Okay, get your best friend personally.
Speaker 3: I think this is a fantastic second option where you can spend Cupid's Birthday with someone who really loves you no matter what, and might even be willing to pay hey for the outing. That's why instead of singing Marvin Gaye's famous love song, Let's get it on, It's Young Jeffrey's lunch with my mom?
Speaker 1: Why did you put the.
Speaker 5: What it works well with the rhyme?
Speaker 1: It doesn't.
Speaker 3: Nobody's going to connect the dots with the song and the message. I don't see it hap s actual song if you don't think about it that hard. So appreciate. Yes, you can have Valentines with your mom and you have it, you know, not the most.
Speaker 2: Awkward, just kind of lunch, even she has dinner plans.
Speaker 5: I'm going a point when I'm ready. Here we go points, got.
Speaker 3: No Valentine late lion in the baptop singing adele song.
Speaker 15: But on the foot scene you won't find me Edith alone.
Speaker 11: Now I'm gone.
Speaker 3: Who have lunch with my mom? Jode a pall with my old lady.
Speaker 13: Like woe.
Speaker 8: Forever, like senior plo.
Speaker 11: A server's cute and she's single.
Speaker 5: So mom chus writing, of.
Speaker 3: Course, don't emface me.
Speaker 11: Mother.
Speaker 3: She says he's nice and sweet and he loves hid. How couldn't you.
Speaker 2: Joe this wrong?
Speaker 11: Ain't no love ronde bo.
Speaker 3: She not a cougar.
Speaker 16: No, there's nothing much here to see, just the mother and son sharing the same spood cheesecake. Woo, I don't find him no fancy chocolate lips or shoe the freeze.
Speaker 3: Don't we a moment?
Speaker 15: We share a trail of oysters super platonically. Now I see the couples say they're looking so confused.
Speaker 3: I swear we're not dating. The fun and oh, don't come on.
Speaker 8: The serfs gone up in waiting, need another out the boot, lunch with my.
Speaker 3: Keep my son glasses on praying, None of my friends seeing me? Why is she tagging?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 3: No you on your Facebook? No off school?
Speaker 16: She does disorgan I'll tag along.
Speaker 13: It's a sudden.
Speaker 1: I was like a Valentine's fish flame.
Speaker 13: Me my hair.
Speaker 3: She says she's not a fan, and she was children.
Speaker 11: No lunch with my mom?
Speaker 13: And how comes?
Speaker 3: How come? How comes do they put on table in.
Speaker 2: The center of the room.
Speaker 3: I got a blazer.
Speaker 5: Dressed in too a fancy cause she's in a pit chaffon.
Speaker 3: He ain't my sugar mama, just my mom.
Speaker 16: Wasn't cupid who brought me to this good triple star stake house.
Speaker 3: That's gros Mama's head.
Speaker 12: But I'm lo.
Speaker 3: Discount, she provides, she got my dad away, so.
Speaker 8: In the car out beside, I'm having lunch with my mom.
Speaker 6: So lord Jeff, Yeah.
Speaker 3: We have a lot of weird.
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't know how personal that was. I mean, she probably would leave your dad in the car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't feel embarrassed if you find yourself out to lunch with your mom this Valentine's Day. Plenty of us are in the same exact.
Speaker 1: Phot don't make it weird, as the song says, I feel right good.
Speaker 3: Sho texted seventy eighty five nine to tell us what you thought about the song of the week. We'll love the video up on our socials. That broken, Jeffrey. I want to go take a shower after.
Speaker 13: This, Okay, brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Text in the seventy five nine two hearing the music, Oh, exactly what are you laughing at?
Speaker 1: We haven't even set in the star.
Speaker 3: The music doesn't work for me. You got a text that says the biggest problem I have with that song is that I follow your show on social media and I could totally picture jeff down on his knees singing that to his own mom. Can't get the image out of my head?
Speaker 1: Is that front of your mother?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, that sounds like this person really liked it too, They just don't want to admit it. And if you missed it. Instead of singing the super sensual, famous romantic song, from Marvin Gay Let's get it on. I sang my own version for Valentine's Day called Lunch with My Mom. If you're single, you don't have to spend Valentine's Day alone this year. Tell dad to hit the bricks. You got dibbs? I called, You're seeing any more? Feedback, Brooke?
Speaker 1: I like this one that says, what can I say? Fun but disturbing. It does continue to say.
Speaker 4: I'm definitely sharing this to my mother in law, so hopefully I weired her out and she stops coming over for the holidays.
Speaker 3: Oh well you won't. You know what, if you want to use the song for good or for evil, it's gonna be up at the Brook and Jeffery YouTube page on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok all of it at Brook and Jeffrey Go check it out.
Speaker 7: This absolutely changed, I.
Speaker 13: Hope so Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: In the morning, we've got Valentine's Day coming up, and today's player, Gina is a very lucky lady because she married a romantic.
Speaker 1: Oh she did.
Speaker 3: And what does a romantic do for Valentine's Day? He makes his gifts for Gina.
Speaker 1: He does, That's right.
Speaker 3: He doesn't spend a dime on her. He goes outside the house and finds whatever is lying next to the garbage, inside the garbage, behind the garbage, he picks that up and turns it into a collage and gives it to Gina.
Speaker 4: Look at Yeah, it's tin can squished and then arranged in your letters of your name.
Speaker 3: Oh, Gina, you are so lucky.
Speaker 14: I'm so lucky.
Speaker 2: And usually his projects actually do cost more than if you just.
Speaker 3: What has he for you?
Speaker 14: Honestly, he makes a lot of cards, he does metal work, he does would work.
Speaker 2: He painted a portrait of us.
Speaker 1: Or wow, I want to see it? Will you send it to us?
Speaker 2: I certainly can.
Speaker 12: It's beautiful.
Speaker 3: We don't want to pick We want the originals, by the way, send them actually over here to the station. We promise to give them back.
Speaker 1: We'll add it to our gallery of listeners that we have not creepy at all.
Speaker 3: I swear all right, Gina. Now we got to get into some trivia, so we're gonna send Brook out of the studio while she leaves. You know how the game works. He got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when you can say past but you do have to beat Brooke outright to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Ready?
Speaker 5: Good luck? Your time starts now.
Speaker 3: Michael B. Jordan celebrates a birthday today. Is his middle name Bernard Bakari or Byzantium the card. In nineteen sixty six, the Chevy Camaro was created and designed to compete with what other American muscle car?
Speaker 12: The Ford must.
Speaker 3: Latin phrase e plar buris Unham appears on the ribbon in the bald eagles beak on the front or back of a one dollar bill on the front? What tool was named after its inventor, Henry F. Phillips A driver. A bridle is a piece of headgear often used to control what.
Speaker 12: Animal a horse.
Speaker 3: Ooh, Gina, good work on that. Well done.
Speaker 5: Brooks's gonna come back into the studio.
Speaker 3: And since she's back in here, do you have any advice that you'd like to give to brooks husband for Valentine's Day? Because it's his turn to do something this year.
Speaker 1: We switch every year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think what my husband does, he just pays attention to little things that I.
Speaker 1: Say, Gina is too late for that. It's too late for that. We have past that ability right now?
Speaker 11: He's still learning your name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Brook, is your turn? Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 3: Good luck? Your time starts now. Michael B. Jordan celebrates a birthday today. Is his middle name Bernard Bakari or Byzantium Bacary. In nineteen sixty six, the Chevy Camaro was created and designed to compete with what other American muscle car Ford must The Latin phrase e pler buris unum appears on the ribbon in the bald eagle's beak on the front or back of a one dollar bill back what tool was named after its inventor, Henry F.
Speaker 1: Phillips Phillips True driver.
Speaker 3: A bridle is a piece of head gear that's often used to control what animals. This could be a close one today. We're gonna go over to the scoreboard to see how you ball did with Jose.
Speaker 7: My breast are real everything about me. My hair is real, my teeth are realm eyelashes are real. Before you ask, yes, the laugh is real. You've got for correct today?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Bron uh huh, you.
Speaker 7: Got five.
Speaker 13: Game?
Speaker 5: Sorry, just edged out there, gena sorry about that.
Speaker 3: Let's get the answers in for everybody. It's Michael b. Jordan's birthday.
Speaker 5: His middle name, that B is for Bakari.
Speaker 3: Chevy Camaro was created in nineteen sixty six to Pete with the Ford Mustang Latin phrase e plarubis unham. I know I was saying that wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's what we all learned in school.
Speaker 12: Right, Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It means one out of many, and you would find that on the back of the one dollar bill.
Speaker 1: Was they just like one out of many? Like you're supposed to have a lot of these dollar bills. Is that what they're trying to say to us?
Speaker 3: Yeah, get rich or go somewhere else. I guess what tool was named after, Henry F. Phillips. That was the Phillips screwdriver. And a bridle is a piece of headgear you to control horses or husbands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, depending on how you use it.
Speaker 5: Specifically in Brooks House they are yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for the most part, it's it's horses now, Gina, Unfortunately it wasn't enough to beat brook Here.
Speaker 5: Can't give you any money, but just we're playing.
Speaker 3: You do win a pair of tickets to the Seattle Home and Garden Show coming to the lumen Field Events Center February twenty second, Dude to twenty fifth with hundreds of exhibitors experts sharing fresh ideas for home to core design and remodeling.
Speaker 2: It'll be my gift to my husband for day.
Speaker 4: Sucking, Gina, Do you already know what your husband's giving you you no?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh. He even keeps a like a work thing you know that you'd have to build at your house.
Speaker 4: A surprise this man, husband, Congratulations, I'll get them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and someday you can come back and beat brook All right, make sure you try again. We're going to be back to do wind Brooks Bucks same time on Monday, Brooking Jeffrey in the morning,