Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour in the entertainment news, Cedric the Entertainer, Tony Braxton, and Mariah Carey. We'll all be in Vegas this April. We'll tell you why. And guess what is official now? Beyonce's new haircare line launches this month, and a Las Vegas brothel has a sexational deal for this year's Super Bowl winners. That's all coming up at the top of the hour. But right now it is time. Yeah, you know what's going down. It is time to ask the clo our chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey, Chandra and Menlo says. I have four children and their father moved in with another lady last summer. He wants a divorce, but I refuse to give it to him. I owe it to my children to wait for him to come back home, and I believe he will. Am I nuts for trying to hold on to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he gone, he'd a moved in with somebody else. And you know, look, I know you trying to make a sound. No, I'm holding on for the children's You're holding on for no reason. Stop stop stop wanting the man that don't want you. Judge Lynn Toler said it best best quote I've ever heard. Said her grandmother once told her, don't let a man have to tell you twice he don't want you, sister, listen to me. For the sake of yourself and your children, pick yourself up.
Speaker 3: And move on.
Speaker 2: You will be fine. You don't have him, He don't want you, and he ain't no good. More importantly, yeah, he ain't no good. But you you want, you want to try to turn somebody into something good.
Speaker 3: Does he just not a good dude? He just wanted to have it. Yeah, So you know you.
Speaker 2: Gotta let that go. Don't don't hang on to that. You don't know you you can do fine, because all the hanging on has you in a place of misery. I can assure you that you're absolutely miserable imagining him going in that house with that woman every day. Let him stay over there, give him that divorce, and let him be gone.
Speaker 3: You didn't give him a divorce or he moved here, man, see fat?
Speaker 1: All right? Moving on to Janelle and Alexandria, Janelle says, I had sex with a guy that was terrible, so I blocked him on everything possible. He has my friends pleading his case for him, but I don't want that any bitty man. Am I going to have to be brutally honest to get him to leave me alone?
Speaker 3: Well, he's just going to your friend as you blocked him. Just leave him alone. You know you don't, Woney, It's okay.
Speaker 2: All of us have suffered some form of rejection in high life.
Speaker 3: Every man on this show. Yes I did, ed Beatty Parto. Yes you're not in that clip, but you know, you know, Steve got rejected. I suffered rejection in Junior high. One of my darkest moments in my life. Man junior. Yeah that So.
Speaker 2: To the junior prom where she told me no, finally, I just couldn't take the knowing.
Speaker 3: I'll ask her why. She said, because I don't like your fracial features.
Speaker 4: Oh I do, damn she crushed you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because seeing it's how I don't have the money for plastic ster or had never heard of it. At that point, I was really stoped. Wasn't no botox back then. There wasn't nothing I could do. I was just sitting there looking at it like I have to Damn, you don't like it, none of them like I got dimples? Damn, find something right, you know, give me something teeth, you know, give me something, you know, press my clothes out every day, look at.
Speaker 3: My clothes, clothes on. He can't give me something. She ain't give me nothing. I don't like the facial features. Deal with that.
Speaker 4: Yet Sebastian and Gary.
Speaker 3: I still remember the dog that was That was the that was the cuttings less junior. That's real cut.
Speaker 4: Not moving to that junior prom right, Sebastian and Gary.
Speaker 1: Sebastian writes, my wife and I were reminist thing about our twenties and for the first time, and she told me that Carl was the first man that that she slept with and one of the best.
Speaker 4: Carl and his wife go to our church. And when I see him, I want to fight. Why would she tell me that?
Speaker 2: Why you want to fight, Karl? I don't understand that that was year twenty years ago. What you don't You ain't even know Carl calling him go to your church. Now, Carl was better than you back in the twenties, Car, had you beat Carl left an impression of he was her first mind said it was more than it was more than his first her first year. It was the best, she said, one of the best.
Speaker 3: But her first well see she see what she needs to do is put throw any numbers douts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well we can say the best.
Speaker 2: See you wanted the best. Come on, you need to stop all this because you steal ain't through your husband.
Speaker 1: And that he.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get the r Robert Robin, Honey, you're okay. Daryl was not Darrol. Daryl was trying to put him around a you know he'll he okay, he.
Speaker 2: Was number two and then uh, Raymond, if y'all need to quit reminiscences, what y'all need, Yes, y'all need to hear him get current. But I got news for you know, sir. Don't run up on Carl, because Carl might not only have been a good lover. Carl might whoop your hands, just be very good actor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'll be in church.
Speaker 1: Last one Steve Joy and San Antonio. So I moved in with my boyfriend and he didn't tell his mom that we're living together. She came in and saw all of my things and said she would never come back as long as we're cohabitating. Why would he withhold this information and hurt his mom?
Speaker 4: Why would he do that?
Speaker 2: Because you know, boys, they don't they don't think he didn't think this too. Now his mom is hurt, and you know, she don't want to come over there, and y'all shock it. Maybe she olds to you know what I said, that's all to it and hurt his mom and stuff like, oh lord, I don't come over here, and y'all living in his dinner iniquity. This is just wrong on so many leflings. You could also take it as she don't approve of you. You know, that's possible. That's all that's possible. You know. Then he could be scared of his mama. You might have a mama's boy. You don't know what's happening to me, But why wouldn't he tell his mother? I think he was really sit by.
Speaker 3: Her reaction more so than this thing. I think that's what it wants put off. He said some words when she walked in there. What the hell? Fast asskrips? Okay, that's what you're doing. If your daddy could see this this? Why is this draw?
Speaker 2: Got?
Speaker 3: Why is this draw?
Speaker 2: Got?
Speaker 4: Parentises?
Speaker 3: What is going on here?
Speaker 2: As dresses hanging up in your closet, but the rest of your clothes that sweetie? Wow? What is all this in the medicine cabinet in here. When when you start using Sumer's eve, what is going on?
Speaker 4: You know too much? When he's tying, Wow, all right, I hope they can work that out.
Speaker 3: Hey, they'll work that out.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Celo.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, entertainment news. Right after this, you're listening to The Hardy Morning Show