Speaker 1: All right, So Steve, this is a letter from Barbara in Conyers. Barbara says, I'm turning sixty in April, and I have a staycation planned with my boyfriend. My husband thinks I'm going to my sister's house for the weekend, and my sister said my husband texted her to see if her husband would be around for the weekend because he wants to surprise me and come hang out. My sister is not the best liar, so it's no telling what she told my husband. Oh, by the way, my husband has a girlfriend and I met her and saw pictures of him sleeping in her bed. I'm not concerned about that. I just don't want him to find out I'm cheating, because you know, men can't handle it when we cheat. How can I sneak away and make sure my husband doesn't try to follow me.
Speaker 2: I can't help you with this, lady. I'll plain, why don't y'all get a divorce and then you will stop all this sneaking around. I don't understand he has a girlfriend. If you see pictures of her, him and her in her bed, yeah, you sneaking around. You got a boy fare, but you don't want to hear me know it because he can't handle it.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What the hell is happening here? Why y'all married? Well, why you're why. I'm not gonna help you with this. You don't need help. You already have a side dude, and he got a side chick. Now let me tell you how I can should it be quiet? This is not what you do. I don't give that. It is not what you do.
Speaker 1: This is all about me right now, I know, But I'm just saying it is time.
Speaker 2: To get a divorce. Now. If you won't know how to do that, come to the right place. I know everything that he is to know about divorce. Now, depending on what part of the country you in, I know several great divorced lawyers. Which one you yes, I've looked at Talling.
Speaker 1: Where is she from? She's from Conyers Dons George Georgia. Oh, we're right here. They got that best to.
Speaker 2: Celebrate her birthday, Well, go on and celebrate. I'm not gonna help you do that. I'm not gonna help you do that. And see, first of all, rule number one, you got to learn how to cheat. Cannot include other people in your mess. That's nothing. You don't do that Now you just said you going to your sisters. Your husband will text your sisters as is her husband gonna be wund because he gonna pop in and surprise. That'll be the biggest than have surprised he ever had. Because guess what, you ain't going to your sister's house. You're going to a staycation with your boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Because it's her birthday.
Speaker 2: You keep talking about the irrelevant.
Speaker 1: Ass with that she wants to celebrate.
Speaker 2: It's irrelevant to turn up for her. She really needs to know how to be able to cheat without her husband following her.
Speaker 1: Right, and she chose to shoot on her birthday for her.
Speaker 2: Listen to me, he's already laid the wrong lie out there because he done doubled down and he's trying to follow her out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's her birthday and he wants to celebrate.
Speaker 2: You have to wait till the last minute. Two, You can't. You can't give people this much time to figure nothing out.
Speaker 1: Too much lead time.
Speaker 2: Yah, yeah, telling them your plans and where you're going. Ok. Yeah, listen for my birthday. I'm just and then he gonna come in a surprise her for the birthday. He took y'all at the end. Just what you ought to do is what'll I'm gonna show you how I'm gonna sure you already, man, because that's what they need to do. Tell your boyfriend that y'all gonna fly up to the same city your sister living God when your husband flying to surprise you for your birthday. Introduce him to your new dudes, Now, why are you doing that? Have that picture of him laying in the bed with the other woman. Get that blowed up into eleven by fourteen, put a chain on it and have it round you like a flavor flave clock. So when you introduce the new guy, he'll see the evidence that you have and then and then just hand him the paperwork.
Speaker 1: You're a monster, Steve. I don't think she wants a divorce though, that's not where she's at all.
Speaker 2: This is leading to that, but these she just want.
Speaker 1: Friend to celebrate her sixty birthday.
Speaker 2: The why y'all talk about wanting the divorce, I've never wanted a divorce.
Speaker 1: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show