Speaker 1: Well, Tony Braxton and Cedric the Entertainer are teaming up for a Las Vegas residency at the Chelsea in the Cosmopolitan Hotel.
Speaker 2: The show is called Love.
Speaker 1: And Laughter and it will run from April twenty seven through July thirteenth. The Love and Laughter residency will include timeless hit songs from Tony, of course, and the brilliant humor that only a legend like Cedric the Entertainer can bring.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there'll be.
Speaker 1: Only seven shows though, so if you want to go, get your tickets now.
Speaker 2: Take your price of start and nine.
Speaker 3: Dollars, only seven between that period of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seven shows. Yeah, there will only be seven shows. Get your tickets now. One hundred and nine dollars is where they start.
Speaker 3: What up? Get throwing there?
Speaker 4: We to get on the paper boy, Let's tell you so me and said gambling. Yeah, what's one of the great joys of my life? Man Cleveland, Saint Louis shooting.
Speaker 2: Dice, We love us, Sit.
Speaker 1: Nice your tickets go to Cosmopolitan Las Vegas dot com. And speaking of Vegas residencies, Mariah Carey is returning to Vegas with the residency for two weeks in April as well. It's the Emancipation of Mimi and it will run from April twelfth through April twenty seventh at Dolby Live at Park MGM Hotel.
Speaker 2: All right, oh yeah, that's where that yeah as well. Moving on. After a whole lot of speculation since.
Speaker 1: May, I think May of last year, Beyonce has finally confirmed that her new hair care line is launching this month.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: On Instagram, Beyonce posted the trailer and official website for Sacred, with the caption quote, hair is Sacred. The journey begins February. Visit Sacred dot com. That's c E c R E D dot comcert.
Speaker 2: Okay, m hm. The website both.
Speaker 3: Said her concert in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Renaissance to the Renaissance hunt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's gonna be a lot of dudes behind that Sacred. I'm just gonna put that out there. I saw some hairstyles and that damn concert.
Speaker 1: You know, her mother is a hair size, so because you're up in the hair salon, so that's what she said. How many of you all knew that my first job was sweeping here in my mom's salon.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Beyonce said she watched Miss Tea right.
Speaker 3: On top of the spell Binders Comedy.
Speaker 2: Club in Houston, Texas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I first met Beyonce's mother and fought Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: She said she watched her mom heal and be of service to so many women. She's always dreamed of carrying on her legacy. Beyonce A Sacred haircare line launches February twentieth. So get ready, okay, nice and finally, guys, the Chicken Ranch brothel in Nevada, right outside of Vegas, is offering this Sunday's winning Super Bowl team a free sextravaganza. Okay, sextravaganza. Two of the workers at the brothels said they're bookings for services have.
Speaker 2: Skyrocketed in the past few days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's only right that they show appreciation to this year's winners for their invaluable contribution to the industry. Free services will include limo service, bar access, swimming pool, VIP bungalows, and sex specialty areas. Nothing is off limits and everywhere everything is one hundred percent free. So do you think some of the winners are gonna go?
Speaker 2: You guys got it home?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I strolled the suggest you go home. A couple of young boys head.
Speaker 5: No, not the rookie is going yeah, yeah, yeah, you your rookie. See you got a super Bowl, a sex traffic anza.
Speaker 3: How you're not gonna be there?
Speaker 5: You saying.
Speaker 2: Sex traffic anza.
Speaker 3: How you're not gonna be.
Speaker 4: There because everybody ain't making big money. Now, I'm telling you right now, here's some boys head. It's some boys right there, and Red just.
Speaker 3: Talking about dog this whole man right up there. No, we're gonna go out there.
Speaker 4: We're gonna wear a helmet, don't know who is.
Speaker 3: Gonna make sure we.
Speaker 1: Take your hair off so they will recognize that Kelsey won't be there.
Speaker 5: Man, you would tell you keep you keep your jersey on with your name on your back. Just make sure they know you wow, so.
Speaker 2: They can free access to the VIP bungalows.
Speaker 3: Nobody's going out there doing all that. That's never thinking.
Speaker 2: What's the way you were singing, even when you were saying.
Speaker 3: We don't know, we don't know.
Speaker 2: You did right, we don't know.
Speaker 3: I ain't even heard chicken ranch. I do a lot of things in my life.
Speaker 4: Chicken ranch ain't been wonder and the bunny ranch all the bunny ranch't And it's never you know, it's never that's I want to have a lie to Meell me you have feelings for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can.
Speaker 4: I want a date. I want to go out with you. Lie to me, tell me how much I mean to you to lie to each other. Let's have a relationship. I'm not first of all, I'm not paying you directly, indirectly, indirectly. I understand the game. Yeah, but but directly, I'm gonna give you this money. You're gonna give me one girl by and this is what you do for a living.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't even want it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's why you don't favor strip clubs and all that. Right, you said that, you.
Speaker 3: Know when I did. I'm gonna tell.
Speaker 5: You just dancing.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I I could say Joe Toy. We tell this story all the time. Joe Toy was the first person to take me to Magic City. Lord have mercy, like.
Speaker 2: Chose you something? Didn't the show life?
Speaker 3: Change?
Speaker 2: Fell in love.
Speaker 4: It? I wanted it was four of them. I didn't understand just four of them. I just why why are you here? I could take all of these. I could take you away from alty.
Speaker 2: There were independent Steve, independent women, all right, thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Coming up with twenty minutes after the hour, Junior has a question for Steve. Oh okay, we'll talk about it. Find out what that is. Right after that, you're listening Hard Morning Show