Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded. Y'all know what time. Y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 2: At all at all, So don't given them.
Speaker 1: Back. A million bus busy listening to show.
Speaker 2: I don't joy, Yah, yeah, joy, you gotta do that. Turn out.
Speaker 3: You love you turn.
Speaker 1: To turn the mouth.
Speaker 4: Turn you probably got to turn mouth, turn out, turn the water, then up looking me.
Speaker 1: Come come on, you think I sure will?
Speaker 5: Good morning everybody you're listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now.
Speaker 6: One and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. I have something, and it so describes how I was living. It so captures the feelings that I had about beginning on the pathway of my dreams. It so describes how I felt when I was about to attempt something. And I have some striking news for you. It describes often how I feel still today to a degree. So let me tell you what that is. Here's an analogy that I've heard a couple of different ways, but I've kind of, you know, fixed it around to where I can drink it better, and I think it fits my personality to describe it to people best this way. I've talked often about the urgent see of doing something with your life of getting started today, of stopping the procrastination and putting it off, and waiting on all your ducks to line up in a row, and waiting until the stars align themselves. If you waiting on such a thing, you're never gonna get started. I don't know too many people who can say that all the ducks just lined up in the row. Things happen even when you get them lined up. One of the ducks get out of line, or somebody knock over the domino.
Speaker 1: Something happens. But here's the point I'm getting at. God has so many blessings available to you. You who's listening.
Speaker 6: God has so many blessings available to you from where you are right now. I don't care what you've gotten yourself into or what you've done. God has so many blessings that he can send your way.
Speaker 1: But you have to do something.
Speaker 6: See a lot of people just sit around and go, man, I don't and something always happening to you. You're always getting a break, You're always doing this. You always man, no nothing come my way.
Speaker 1: Listen to me. If nothing ever comes your way. You know why that is. It's because you're not doing anything. I promise you you're not. Here's a deal.
Speaker 6: God has all these blessings he wants to send you, but you got to give him something to work with. Now, come on, God will bless you. God can touch people's hearts on your behalf. He can move situations around for you. He can align the stars. He can set the ducks up in the row. But align the stars and move people around, and touch people's hearts and set the ducks up in the row. For what have you put forth any effort? Have you made a single step in any direction to do the right thing or go the right way? That gives him something to put his finger on. Come on, man, God can only bless you according to your faith. If you have a little bit of faith, give him that.
Speaker 1: Let him work with that. You know, man, I didn't always start with these speeches you hear in the morning.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: I ain't always had these. I grew to these. I stumbled my way to these. I messed up my way to these.
Speaker 6: Here, I got it wrong so many times to be able to sound like I got some sense, I said it often. Failure is a wonderful teacher. Do you know how many times I have had to have failed to have what I have in my head today. I'm telling you, man, it's a process. People get mad at the process. You got to do something to give God something to work with. He'll bless you. But what you want me to bless If you ain't putting forth any effort, you can get blessed from wherever you are in your life, wherever your starting point is, wherever you find yourself wound up, you can get it back from there. I've done it, man, by the grace of God, I've done it. I got over man. I learned some things along the way. Because here's a deal. As long as God keeps waking you up in the morning, he ain't through with you yet.
Speaker 1: When he's done, you're done.
Speaker 6: But if God still has a plan for you you wake up in the morning, he still got some more work for you to do. You wake up in the morning. So if you keep waking up, man, it's something that God wants from you, would love to have from you, and he can work with you, man, if you just walk towards him a little bit.
Speaker 1: Here's the deal.
Speaker 6: I know it's hard for the average person to start because the fear of the unknown is incredible. What if I fail, What if I don't get picked. You know, one of the hardest things I ever did was walking in to quit my job. Oh man, let me tell you about that day when I decided that I was gonna be a full time comedian after winning an amateur night one time. Quitting your job following your going for it despite all the nay says, it's like stepping off a cliff. It's like actually just walking off the edge of a cliff, hoping, hoping. Now not really knowing, but hoping. Hoping is the bad basis of faith. I stepped off that cliff hoping that my parachute would open and allow me to drift down.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 6: I've never scott dived before, but I would imagine part of the thrill. And I don't know this because I'm not going to sCOD dive to find out. I think part of the thrill for people is the danger part of throwing yourself out a plane and how it feels to be free falling, but the whole time they're free falling, having this exhilarating, over the top moment. You have got to believe in your heart of hearts, you have got the I hope with everything in you that when you pull this cord the shoot opens or else. This ain't a good move at all. But you've packed your shoot yourself. You've taken the lessons, so you go ahead and you make the leap.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: The only thing about quitting your job and following your dream is you ain't really been trained all that good for this. You done packed your shoote, but you ain't never opened it before. So I walked off this cliff, That's what it was like. And you following your dreamers like you walking off a cliff. Here's the part where people don't never make the jump. They see somebody like myself who jumped off the cliff and the pas chute don't open right away, and I hit a couple of rocks on the way down.
Speaker 1: I got my back cut up pretty bad.
Speaker 5: They see that three years living in a car, man, he got it life toe down jumping off that cliff. I ain't jumping off that cliff. But see, what you don't understand is you don't know it.
Speaker 6: But eventually the shoot will open, and I'm at the parachute opening part of my life. Man were to shoot then open, and I'm drifting and I'm able to guide my chute over to Paris.
Speaker 1: And glide.
Speaker 6: I've glided over the African and seen what it looked like. It's a slow ride down. When the pass chute finally opened and my back didn't heel too and the cuts that I had on me, I remember now.
Speaker 1: I know how to stay away from the edge.
Speaker 6: But the Paris chute then opened, and I'm enjoying my life for the first time. I'm gliding, but I got hit up against the rock. I can see more. I get a chance to see more things. I get to glide and see more parts of the world. I'm living my dream. Your parachute is going to open, but I'll tell you one thing for show. It'll never open if you don't step off that cliff. You got to step off that cliff God to get the passchute open for you. But you got to jump, baby. That's the hard part, ain't it now? Question is the end of this story right here today when you jumping.
Speaker 8: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 6: It is upon us another blessing, another great day, another jewel in the town, another glorious moment that I, along with you and us together we say thank you, Heavenly Father. We show appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: It's been a wonderful ride whole time. You've been with us the whole time. I turned away from you several times, but you've been with me the whole time, and I show appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Man. For God is good. Man. What would I do if it wasn't for God? I have no idea. We want to say that.
Speaker 6: This morning, we want to say welcome to the Steve Harved Morning Show. Sheldy Strawberry calling forreal Mississippi Monica Junior.
Speaker 1: The legend that he is, nephew Tommy.
Speaker 5: Our special heartfelt congratulations goes out to our longtime engineer Dave. Dave the Engineer, former roadie take EXTRAORDINRD Jimphy he out of Kansas City, Missouri, and the Chief again the Dynasty is here congratulating Patrick Mahome Ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did it. They did it, They did they did. I want to thank my uh my Betting House for sending my money betting shut yeah right over, because a lot of times you don't you're won't get your money from some of.
Speaker 9: Youlegal yeah yeah yeah yeah, it's legal line yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: So I want to thank y'all for giving me my cash now Usher did the dog last night about Usher lost.
Speaker 4: Halftime super Bowl show. Ever, they gave him an extra two minutes. Originally, you know, halftime show was thirteen minutes. They gave shot fifteen fifteen oh minute.
Speaker 1: He did the dog on things. Yeah, congratulations of a grateness great?
Speaker 6: Just you be talking about that this morning, I'm sure. But I want to give some more love to Kansas City game your money, Usher was everything I thought it would. That boy right there.
Speaker 1: It's not a game. It's not a game.
Speaker 5: Proven, yes, proven, But them Kansas City Chiefs d graduation.
Speaker 1: Nice try Frisco nice, try appreciate good game? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, good game. It ain't good when you lose. Though.
Speaker 8: How much did you win?
Speaker 1: Oh, don't worry about that. Shipped that in how many figures?
Speaker 5: Five?
Speaker 1: How was the super Bowl party at your house last great time? Yeah, when we go, we'll be talking about that. We'll tell you about all that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 10: But beautiful disney World for adults at Steve's house, It's Disney World for.
Speaker 1: Hey man. We had a good ass time. My driver Cliff was there.
Speaker 6: My stage manager from Family Feud, Terrell Johnson was there. My co host Junior was there. Three or three of my favorite there. Tommy couldn't make it. He was in Houston, but uh, that's what I had at the house. Man at A couple of girls got mad because they didn't get invited. Tanya and Jennifer got mad. I can't no women in my damn.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 8: Coming home to the hour some church complaints right after this. You're listening morning show.
Speaker 9: It is time now for church complaints. It is Monday.
Speaker 8: Teacon death jam, reverend motown.
Speaker 1: We where's my music? Where it's the meansic this role?
Speaker 6: Or was in the bathroom and I saw him running down the aisle fever ship and he's here now, thank you. We are gathered here today on this by curious, yeah, most obligarity type of way.
Speaker 1: We symthetically sit here in a more posterous.
Speaker 6: Dimnification to discuss our complaints as a church. Now we indemnify and along with the willingness to glorify by merely justified yeah, with an occasional simplify. I broke that down very easy words right there. All that is a conglomeration posteriousness, that that promotes puppetarity in the way that no one ever really knows that such.
Speaker 5: A language of controlling language is amazing. Go ahead, K Jeffy with church A. Well, I hate to start it this way, but the congregation seems to have an issue with you.
Speaker 1: Yesterday at church. Why I don't understand.
Speaker 5: You had a barbecue grill out back, and you going in and out of the sanctuary doing half the sermon, then going back out there checking on food. This was just a disrespect to the congregation that you did this yesterday. And I know that it was the big game and all of that, but all its right in the middle of the sermon going back out, coming, Maggie, going back out.
Speaker 6: I was preparing the ribs and chicken for the game later on that evening. You know, y'all Saints need to get up on what's really happening. Church, folks.
Speaker 5: Are is the reason that the game now come on at six o'clock at night so we can have church servant.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I played for a vote that he with that. Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Catholics, Protestant, Methodist, Baptist, Holiness, Pentecosta. Everybody voted that because we was tired, as men's sitting up in here.
Speaker 1: Super Bowl start two o'clock. We still live service. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, I gotta get the meat right for the game at night. Wayne, I smoked my way my wings on the air three three hours, and I had them real how to do I'm doing six hour smokes it everything. I gotta go out there and turned my meat. Now, ain'tybody got a problem with that?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 5: But I have a sermon though past that and then just cut it off and go out there and flip meat and pick up none.
Speaker 1: See that way, You're wrong, deg I didn't cut it off. I stopped it.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 5: I had break points in the sermon. Did you not see the offering trade going around?
Speaker 1: Three four times?
Speaker 10: Yes? Fast?
Speaker 1: Well why the trader going around? I was outside. I was doubled down and on my duty. Seem if you see it that way? Yeah, tell you how I see how he is? All right, I'm gonna keep it moving.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: We do have an issue that has taking place since the Carmen uh Sinceter Carmen Leonard is in morning she lost her pet pig, Pinky. Pinky has passed away Friday evening. He was twelve years old. She's asking if you could preach the funeral, and but me, I'm I'm more concerned if you can put that on the pit.
Speaker 1: But I'm just that's just that's the sidebark. Well, that's well, here's an announcement.
Speaker 6: Or Pinky had a wonderful life and pinky life was complete because on Sunday, just yesterday, super Bowl. Oh that was out there, Me and Pinker was out there. We were celebrating pinky life, a little celebration. Pinky gay kay. Yeah, Pinky wasn't no regular pee. Come on, Pinky was a super Bowl pee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on.
Speaker 6: Piggy baby back Yeah, honey cut, center cut, collab, all.
Speaker 5: That panky and also pankak. We got enough from Panka pank It gonna be a ham for Easter.
Speaker 1: Come about hiking on Panca?
Speaker 5: All right? What else we got here? Pastor where? The congregation is a little concern. Pop Daddy is supposed to be visiting our church this coming Sunday, and the members are asking if you would please refrain from saying cutch three people. Uh, please don't say that. They just asking that you don't say that. Touch your neighbor.
Speaker 1: We don't. He don't.
Speaker 5: We just when you're asking that you don't do that. By the way, he wants to take you shopping for some robes arms. Church is for the sick. Church is for the sick. So all are welcome to come and be healed, asked for forgiveness and divine intervention. Yeah, okay, No, we have a whole road set up for public. Oh rod, a couple of deacons to be sitting on on each side of them. That's all I have to say. But he is welcome in the household. Jack Pott joined of Jerusalem. Of course we allow folks.
Speaker 1: I remember all Kelly had come at one point. Remember that. You know it's a church.
Speaker 6: We had to let him on in. You know, he had to let him on in. You know, nothing we could do. We can't stop people from coming serving him. Yeah, all I can say about that. Yeah, but I do want to say this about prayer. Sometimes when you pray, you must remember that sometimes the answer is.
Speaker 1: No, yes it is so yes it is that's your answer. Where you see where he had so.
Speaker 5: Well, let me ask you this, because it's been about the eye attention that you if you are you using some of the money to go to All Star Weekend. We've been hearing that you've been putting a trip together out something.
Speaker 6: Well, you've never seen me at the NBA All Star Game. Not since Magic Johnson quit going okay, I used to go with Magic because it was back to come.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 9: Coming up next, is asked the c l O. What our Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey.
Speaker 1: You're listening Steve.
Speaker 8: Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news.
Speaker 9: We've got all of the Super Bowl highlights. The fans were off the chain in Vegas. Vegas was lit all weekend, okay, and of course yeah Ersha baby and the halftime show special guests, highlight of Sunday night.
Speaker 8: That's all at the top of the hour.
Speaker 9: But right now it is time to ask the CLO Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey. Tawana in Saint Louis says, I'm thirty seven years old and my fiance is bisexual, so my dad is in participating in the wedding. I'm so upset that my fiance shares that information with my dad and my dad shared it with my uncle. Why are they acting like it's the end of the world.
Speaker 5: Well, I think a little worried about your happiness. I think that's all it is to it. I mean, look for a man to marry you. I'm just gonna say this, point blank left.
Speaker 1: It's hard. You got to watch.
Speaker 9: It's hard.
Speaker 1: Well, you got to watch everybody. What do you mean.
Speaker 6: It's one thing for you to keep eye on the women, but you got to keep out on over women and to me or none. I can't nobody talk to your hook No, everybody in your hooks.
Speaker 1: We face is a thread. He just debt three. He delve down. Hah, Hey, hey, Robert, that's a nurse suit. Thank you baby. Okay, she's like okay, yeah, all right.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 9: Moving on to Glow in PG County. Glow says, my husband was hospitalized two months. Uh, and when he started feeling better, he wanted me to hook him up. He hadn't had a real bath, so I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 9: My rejecting him was worse than his accident.
Speaker 1: Is he being dramatic?
Speaker 8: Was I wrong?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I did that for job. I can tell you right now that rejection wasn't bad as that accident. You were down for two months, dog. I don't know what happened in that accident, but all you had to do was take a bath. She could hooked you up. That's all you had to take a back. That's that's a reasonable request. Clean yourself.
Speaker 1: You ain't got you ain't got to, you ain't got the wrists all do it again.
Speaker 6: Just one good bath, one good shower, thorough washing every well, let's wash, take that rag, throw it away, and then we could have had it.
Speaker 1: Damn, let's wash, let's wash.
Speaker 9: So no, she was not wrong, glow well, No, the cleanliness is everything.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 6: I'm watching the movie over the weekend with Vikings in it, and this dude, this girl was beIN to go at it. He asked her to take a bath because she had been on the ship for two months and it just got off the ship and he.
Speaker 1: Saw but he wanted her to take a bath.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so you can't take a bath, right. She wasn't rejecting her husband. She was rejecting the nasking.
Speaker 1: She was rejecting what hoo.
Speaker 6: Yeah right, yeah, it's not you out on one if that stuff that's open.
Speaker 9: Uh huh okay. Angel and making Wright said, I fell asleep while I was boiling eggs and burned them. The house was smelly for two days, and my husband was so mad he took the knobs off the show.
Speaker 2: He thinks I was drunk.
Speaker 1: But I smoked a lot of weed off that day. Is it best to tell him the truth? You can cook around here, do what you want to do. This ain't this this.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you something. It ain't just these it's been going on. That's yeah, that's distrawed and broken camera. It hit this man at knobs off the stove, just caut no egg. You have messed up a lot of food. He tired of you, be tired of you wasting food.
Speaker 6: Y'all go a grocery shopping and then y'all can't eat half with y'all in the shopping. I'm gonna take you knobs off this damn never heard it at before. I've never heard that you can't cook at all? Yeah, surely has that ever happened?
Speaker 1: No, No, I knew it was coming, no shade of it all. No, No, anybody ever took knobs off your store. No, But he was so serious with his answer, sir.
Speaker 5: I knew you got to ask somebody that that that got experienced, which is not not any way.
Speaker 1: So she let me ask you something. What do you think Tommy can cook better than you?
Speaker 8: You're asking me that. Yeah, I never had any of his cooking, but I know he cooks all the time.
Speaker 1: Baby, did you did you what you just said? He cooks all that?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, something has Jackie ever taken the nobs off the stove?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: Well, how come when Monica was over your house? Your oven had all the hard boards feel lived.
Speaker 1: Because the papers and stuff. Because, yeah, you still have the instructions in your oven.
Speaker 2: Well, I like the way.
Speaker 9: Look, I liked it being new and clean and looking pretty.
Speaker 5: Spoilers in your cabinet, shoes and stuff wasn't your cabin because it ain't.
Speaker 1: No kittens in the shoes.
Speaker 8: People do put shoes in their oven.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 8: Moving on, do you have any advice? Should she tell her husband that she smokes weeds yellow, so.
Speaker 9: She's saying that's why the eggs burned.
Speaker 1: Listen to me, this is not the first time.
Speaker 5: You can blame it on the weed. If you want your ans can't cook. He took the knob from the stuff.
Speaker 8: Doesn't tell tale you need to quit cooking and smoking weed.
Speaker 1: That's my.
Speaker 8: We'll take that.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 9: Last one, Steve Teressa and Nashville says, my boyfriend and I were having dinner and a guy ran up to open my car door for me. He was not a valet guy, so my boyfriend was very nasty to him. I thought the young guy was being polite. My boyfriend says, I don't get it.
Speaker 8: What did I miss?
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, the number one question is if you opening your girl's door, then it won't be no little dude be able to open your girl's door.
Speaker 1: For I don't understand how you're not opening your girl's door. Would you get through with them? I don't understand why ladies accept that. Listen to me.
Speaker 6: Your man should open your door for me. Your man should make sure you were in the car before he could recover. Your man should pump the gas at the gas take. Your man should open the door for you when y'all enter the restaurant, the store, or the mall. Your man should walk you on the inside of curty. All this stuff is what your man should do. And now he mad because some little little young dude that showed him up. Now the young dude need to be careful doing that because everybody ain't gonna take it that way. Somebody gonna really be offended, like you hitting on them. But maybe he was just trying to open the door for the lady. So you gotta be careful about that now that. But I think I think the thing about it is, I think you need to question your man is why he don't open your car doors.
Speaker 9: But people to agree that a lot of young men don't know that they haven't been taught.
Speaker 1: That this one young dude did. And I agree with you one nd per. It's not a talk behavior anymore.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: But but ladies, you can teach a man how you want to be treated.
Speaker 6: Nobody can teach a man how to treat them better than the woman care because all you have to do is do not accept bad behavior, right, and the moment you don't accept it, we got to quit diition.
Speaker 1: It out, all right, all right, thank you? All right? A lot of young men don't get it right, but we got to start. We got to get back to that now.
Speaker 9: Yeah, coming up at the top of the hour, super Bowl fifty eight recap right after this you're listening.
Speaker 8: Morning show.
Speaker 9: All right, guys, let's just get right to it. The Super Bowl, the Louper Bowl or the Upper Bowl. But whatever, I'm exhausted.
Speaker 1: I came in here.
Speaker 5: The game was nothing in the beginning. No, no, I'm sitting here going I can have one.
Speaker 1: This is the worst thus far.
Speaker 5: Then that damn usher, Yes, come on now now he started off in that grass. I said, man, why don't you be on the stage. Get up on the stage. Let them see you ain't gonna baby dance in this grass. And I was going, I was wondering what and and and then the sound was a little bit off. In the very beginning, the sound was a yeah, but I don't know, but somebody got cussed out somewhere, somebody got out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 1: The Lord mercy, you found out why that boy was a stop. Yes, keys kicked in.
Speaker 4: Did you see that red and that red baby grad piano in that dress?
Speaker 1: Yes, when she stood up right now? All right, what you say, Steve, all right down this I ain't never before.
Speaker 6: Yes, I was really surprised because there was no clue that there would be other people.
Speaker 1: I didn't get it. The little hands and especially they were throwing hands for sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well I didn't watch none of the Super Bowl hype, so I probably okay, but I didn't get I didn't. I didn't know nobody was coming live in the Magic City came out now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and he roller skated, Steve, he roll i teared up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, when he roller skated. See I used to skate, man, I mean I really could skate Blue Goose twice we skate.
Speaker 1: I could skate.
Speaker 6: But you know, and then I've seen that little the little skinny Bishop that be skating all the time, the little skinny bow legged bishop that.
Speaker 9: Me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And I thought about and then you know, lacing him up. I had some eyes. I had black skates with black pom poms. Yeah, but yeah, yes, And I thought about when all my gun yeah fail, and then you woke up.
Speaker 7: Down.
Speaker 1: I only had one question.
Speaker 7: What was that?
Speaker 1: What did jamaane to prehab?
Speaker 8: Yes, eybody was talking about this morning.
Speaker 1: I thought he was a little Dutch boy on the can of paint.
Speaker 6: But the shot said, because you know, he looked like look, he looked like two things and me dutch boy on the can of paint.
Speaker 1: And remember the little white boy inside bust of brown shoes. Yes, yeah, we're our age. Yeah really Steve. And then I had one more thing. Then I had one more thing.
Speaker 6: One more thing reminded me of the first time I saw Michael Jackson's son in the trailer, because you mean, because Michael had his kids dressed up like handling brands.
Speaker 1: That's all I want to say.
Speaker 8: Ludsprow was good, yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lud yes, yes, and her her on the guitar, Oh yeah, her on the guitar string because she's straight fire. Oh, it was just so good half time show. Ever, it was everything not elbow. No, no, don't say elbow.
Speaker 2: If she could say that.
Speaker 1: It was great though, it was.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I thought it was excellent. I thought it was good and and I'm I might agree.
Speaker 1: With you, Carla.
Speaker 8: Ever, ever.
Speaker 1: We could say.
Speaker 8: Yes, I said that out of my mouth.
Speaker 6: What did he say at the end? I bought A to the world. I bought the world to the A. From which one did he say?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The world the A to the world. Yeah, but we got to say this too.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Usher Jackson State univers signing Boom on that field performing with him the man, the drum line, all of that that was that was big?
Speaker 1: Which which outfit that was great? That was great too?
Speaker 8: Which outpha did you like best?
Speaker 1: Steve?
Speaker 8: What he opened up with or when he changed.
Speaker 7: Chair?
Speaker 1: Damn that purple? All that blue? I don't care about them? Straight?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That white figure out where space suits?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 1: I bought that white Come.
Speaker 5: Now, Tommy, that's that's what I would have walked to the super Bowl if Detroit hadn't.
Speaker 1: Been in it. You like that, I just stole your gear.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was so good though. It was dancing, Oh my god, just everywhere. Hold up, man took his shirt off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ye, hold up in that drill.
Speaker 8: It was so good.
Speaker 1: It was so good. Now, Tommy, did I see some Capa Kappa's on stage? Did you see them boys up there? Okay? Yeah, all right?
Speaker 9: Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, we'll talk about some of your favorite super Bowl commercials right after this.
Speaker 1: Did not drop that cane at all, and.
Speaker 9: You're listening hard morning show. All right, guys, so let's talk about our favorite commercials. You guys see the commercials.
Speaker 1: Which one did you like? Kansas City Chiefs saw the World Champions. We gotta say that again.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 1: I'm not better against that boy? Yeah yet home?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a minute thirty fold, that's the game.
Speaker 8: That's a lifetime.
Speaker 1: Over time. Oh the time they got it done, They got it done. Yeah, all right, what was some of your steve?
Speaker 8: Which one did you like? Commercials?
Speaker 1: I ain't like none of the commercial you didn't only like donuts. I think the dunk and Donuts was funny.
Speaker 8: With donuts.
Speaker 6: And the old ladies on them all the yeah, yeah, yeah, but yeah the dunk the dunkin donut thing was kind.
Speaker 1: Of boy band put together. It's hard to be your friend.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 9: What about the BMW with Christopher Walking and uh sure I love that one.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I love that one.
Speaker 9: Well, Hello Verizon, Beyonce, Beyonce, that's right.
Speaker 1: Gotting the internet down.
Speaker 4: That was a big teasing her to singles dropping the country album.
Speaker 1: You better do that?
Speaker 9: What other one, Steve, did you like? Let me see any of them?
Speaker 1: Any What about Arnold State Farm? That one? That one was that was a good snap. That was a good one.
Speaker 9: And we know now that a new Plan of the Apes movie is coming out, Plan of the Apes Fans Kingdom of the Planet Gates.
Speaker 5: I did like that e Trade Babies player, Yes, pick the ball, hit the ball.
Speaker 8: I Yes, that was a good one.
Speaker 9: That was a really course with hello cool Jay on the train.
Speaker 1: Out on the train. Mhm else remember someone was all right? Yeah, wasn't really.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 1: I was so mad enough points that damn game. I was going What is going on here? Man?
Speaker 8: You were born?
Speaker 1: Junior was at my house? Yeah, so what happened?
Speaker 8: What you want to eat?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Everything? Hot dogs, burger sliders, everything. You get mad when the game winning the overtime, Junior because he's win this no.
Speaker 7: End.
Speaker 1: But right when that clock is zero, Yes, we had to go. Wasn't my fault?
Speaker 2: Hold?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: If I got a text, Oh somebody had to go. I ain't say what happened. Yeah, I ain't never seen nobody leave that fame.
Speaker 9: All right, guys, coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour. Sister Odell will be joining us right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 9: Hey, Sister Odell, can you hang on for a moment. I have to tell the Steve Harvey Nation about this week's sweepstakes real quick.
Speaker 8: Uh, maybe you can help me. I don't know. This is for the Steve Harvey Nation.
Speaker 9: Like I said, We've teamed up with Resorts World Las Vegas to give away a two night romantic getaway to Las Vegas. This romantic getaway includes round trip coach, airfair and a two night hotel stay at Resorts World Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Two passes to Ajana, SPA.
Speaker 9: And dinner for two at Foo Who, Las Vegas for a contemporary Asian cuisine. You can enter now and get rules at Steve Harvey FM dot com. It is sponsored by Resorts World, Las Vegas. That's Steve Harvey FM dot com for all the info. All right, now back to you, sister Odell, and good morning by the way.
Speaker 1: Ah no, no, don't try to come in to sweet talk me.
Speaker 5: Put all under the Las Vegas seals for stuff on in front of a Christian You're sitting up in here and you're cutting into my messing around with just we did Las Vegas thing when I could have been on here favor souls and everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, now do it again and see what happens.
Speaker 5: Don't be more respectful of me, because you know, Charley, I've been treating you real good lady.
Speaker 1: How we can get back to what it was now? What we're okay?
Speaker 9: All right, I don't know what you're talking about, sister Odell, but.
Speaker 1: Just so you know exactly what I'm talking about. Calming down, Okay, breathe ain't nobody cutting anyway. He of Vegas.
Speaker 9: I wanted to say, did you catch the Super Bowl alful celebration? It was on CBS Saturday Night. Earth Wind and Fire performed Kirk Franklin, Mary Mary Robin sick.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 9: It was a soulful celebration, Like I said, Cedric the entertainer and to Sheena Arnold hosted h It paid tribute to the outstanding NFL players for their contributions on and off the field.
Speaker 8: And they had a player's choir and everything that was outstanding.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that.
Speaker 5: Oh you didn't didn't see you didn't even know what was going on. Players quiet.
Speaker 8: It was all NFL players.
Speaker 1: Yes, ma'am, that's wonderful. Thank you. Well, did you see the Super Bowl?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 1: Did you see that?
Speaker 5: Of course I've seen the Super Bowl. I ain't never missed the Super Bowl. Steve, don't miss super Bowl.
Speaker 8: Yeah, your sister Odell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all, don't just play that stupid.
Speaker 8: You just gonna pull the curtain.
Speaker 1: All but the Super Bowl. Then I see.
Speaker 5: I saw the Super Bowl and everything. I enjoyed the game. You know, I don't be involved like Steve Stevens. Sinful, he vecks and everything, smoked cigars. He do everything you ain't supposed to do.
Speaker 1: A SA Bowl.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he had a party. He had a super Bowl party at the time.
Speaker 5: Junior was there, Junior Cliff Terrell, you know, just up in there this custing I'm wasn't allowed to come out, but I was there.
Speaker 1: But that Earl arton Ham was down or Roscoe Wallace was down pastor both.
Speaker 5: Time was there being passed sometime was sitting in the corner. Then he started hollering to and I'm with large, Yes car.
Speaker 1: It what since our there? Did you see Pipping? Did you see him at the super Bowl part? Whoa Lord Jesus, what his our fit had on? He pimping had on the Maxi coach.
Speaker 5: You know they don't make them, no more coach that go down to the floor.
Speaker 1: He had on the Maxi. Uh, the whole coat was made out of all super Bowl teacher. Yes, did you and Pip and talk? Did y'all talk?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: I don't talk to a pimps, ye know.
Speaker 8: Oh, I just trying to save him.
Speaker 1: Tried to smoke he's unsavable. He's this one.
Speaker 5: I've never heard that before, and so he's he's not savable by me. I'm not gonna sit up and wasting no time talking to it. Plus, I can't I can't stand the clothes.
Speaker 1: To be wearing.
Speaker 7: Just keep.
Speaker 1: That's a little judge. That's a little judge.
Speaker 4: Don't you think you judged him by his outfits?
Speaker 1: And he's unsavable?
Speaker 5: Okay, well you call it like you want to call it, you know, but no, you know, want yourself call it because you ain't no missionary.
Speaker 1: So I say, I was, So did everybody give some of this smoke today? What about Usher since Odell? Yeah, we've all that boy clown, didn't it?
Speaker 5: Yes, boy, I'm telling you his granddaddy or took a take a would have been proud of him.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that right, take a table to a glower.
Speaker 8: All right, thank you, sister Odell?
Speaker 1: Coming up, great great great grandfather too?
Speaker 7: What was his name?
Speaker 1: Head count Raymond, take count.
Speaker 5: And count the heads and then go back to tell the white man how many people.
Speaker 8: That prank phone call with the nephew. Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 9: Morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is he can light the candle, but can't keep it lit. We'll get into that and find out what that's all about in just a few but right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call. What you got for us, neph We're.
Speaker 5: Gonna do a little delivery in today, Shirley. I will be Perkins in the next few seconds. Here, I will be Perkins. And this right here is edible fruit delivery. Edible okay, deliver. You guys have got those before the other food. Nice, nice little layout. So I am going to just be as ignorant as I possibly can. And uh, yeah, it's Monday morning. It's it's it's right at the super Bowl. I got I got to go and get my stupid back. Let's get it cracking up in here. Edible fruit delivery, Red Cat Dog.
Speaker 11: If you would, Hello Stories, How can I help you? I'm telling the check he's not in right now. How can I help you?
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, I'm sorry man. What's your name? My name is Perkins. I actually have a delivery, edible fruit delivery for Chad, and I'm trying to make sure I got the address and everything correct.
Speaker 11: Oh, who's it from?
Speaker 7: I think it's from you. Your name is? What's your name?
Speaker 11: He divina? I didn't order any any edible arrangements.
Speaker 7: Okay, it's for Valentine's let me see, Yeah, that's that's definitely to stay a mistake.
Speaker 11: You sure it was in Chad ordered some edible arrangements for me. I think that that might make some sense.
Speaker 7: Okay, here it is. Who's who sent this? Miss the reader?
Speaker 11: Oh no no, no, no, no no no, that's not me at all. I'm Divina and that isn't making name why she would send anything, right, I'm chatting, but the different person.
Speaker 7: Okay, so do you know Clark who is there?
Speaker 11: Oh, that's not someone I associate with personally. That's Chad's ex wife, and that doesn't make any sense for her to be sending us anything. So you don't you don't even have.
Speaker 7: Sent us. She didn't send it. He said this to Chad. She didn't send it to you.
Speaker 11: Okay, well, I'm just gonna let you know. We don't need that delivery, so thank you. Anyway, you can go ahead and you can keep that.
Speaker 7: Hold on, hold on, miss, make sure say the right name.
Speaker 11: Don't worry. Don't don't worry too much about that.
Speaker 7: If I don't make my deliveries, I don't get paid. I have to deliver the of this edible fruit. Man. I haven't delivered.
Speaker 11: It doesn't make any sense. So now just discard it myself if you if you need to bring it, but I'm sure I have to bring it.
Speaker 7: Let me ask you something. I mean this, lady. I mean, I'm not trying to pry into anything, but I mean, have you Have you bought him anything for bout that? No?
Speaker 11: I haven't, but I have plenty of timid but the.
Speaker 7: Egg wipe them about something that don't make sense to me? Why haven't you bought anything?
Speaker 11: All right? I don't think you need to worry about what I get from my man or what I don't get from my husband. All right, that's none of your concerns.
Speaker 7: Well is concerned about making sure he gets something.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, who am I speaking to? My name is Perkins, okay, and I already told you we don't need no delivery. I don't need you ask me questions about it. I told you my marriage. Well, let me tell you I'm not gonna fight to fight with you on the phone when I could be too fool to argue. And I'm all, we don't need anything. You don't need to be questioning me about what I do what don't do for my husband. That's abstually none of your god business.
Speaker 7: I need to know when Chad is gonna be there, so mister Chad, might.
Speaker 11: We don't worry so much about Chad. This is our family business, family business. I'm his wife. Do you understand what that means? I'm his wife.
Speaker 7: I understand that. But evidently his ex wife wanted him to have his fruit. If you are off, and I'm not gonna say, I'm not gonna become deliver letting you and you're gonna throw it away. This is Chad's fruit basket and this is.
Speaker 11: Sandels did the Red to send you specifically. I just want to understand what the hell is going on because you seem really invested in in my husband's ex wife. I don't even understand why, but it's gonna piss me off. So I want some answers.
Speaker 7: And you used the right word. You're not invested in Chad. Why haven't you bought anything for Chad? Is why?
Speaker 11: Perkins. I'm gonna need to speak to your guy, the manager, because I'm getting real upset right now and you don't want to know problems with me, So why don't you hand over your manager of the phone, and we're gonna settle this me and your manager, and I don't want to ever see you because I don't even know what I'm gonna do. I've been so disrespected on this guy phone call right now, room, I hold them in day. So why don't you task your manager of the phone. I'm not free to put you on the phone, my manager. I lose phone with your manager. You don't have to for me. I'm gonna call back. I'm gonna make sure you get fired. But disrespect me.
Speaker 7: You taking your anger out on the ex wife and you taking it out on me, the anger that you have for her, You're taking it out on me, that's what you're doing.
Speaker 11: No, I'm taking out the disk respect that you keep laying on top of me, like it's like you don't know how to talk to somebody. I don't see how you have this job, calling me, disrespecting me like this.
Speaker 7: All I'm saying is the lady won't chad to have this proof bask.
Speaker 11: That's in business, none of your business. So, like I said, give your manager the phone, because I'm seated it that you're fired.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, all right till you hold on for me.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I can hold on.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Hey, tell me this is the man's wife. She don't want me to deliver the stuff because the his wife is who's fit it.
Speaker 11: To him is she don't want too serious.
Speaker 7: Attitude and she's cutting at me and I've been talking grave to her and I haven't the bouquet stuff is fit fam the proof basket.
Speaker 11: I need you to just give your manager to the phone. If that's enough explaining, I'm gonna tell him.
Speaker 7: What Hello, and he's just over hello with Liz. Hi.
Speaker 11: My name is Divina, and I need to talk to you about your your customer service delivery person, whatever he is. I have been so disrespected on the phone. I've never been met with such hostility on the phone before. At this point, I just I just want to put this behind me. I just want you to take care, make sure you speak to him, penalized him. And if he doesn't understand what he just.
Speaker 7: Did, but he just I will, I will, I would, I will definitely reprimand him for that.
Speaker 11: And I don't want him making no delivery, not to my not to my place of this. I'm here on Friday all day. I don't need any.
Speaker 7: Delivery I can. I don't want him to make the delivery.
Speaker 11: But can deliver.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, go ahead, Okay, I can't take it. I can't take it. Listen, this is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. All right, your husband Chad got me. The prank phone called you.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: What this is Nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your husband Chad got me the prank phone calls.
Speaker 11: Oh my, I believe this.
Speaker 7: I sare you mean your husband Chad got your girl?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 11: I'm so stressed. I'm gonna kill my husband.
Speaker 7: Let me ask you something. What's the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 11: The Steve Harvey Morning Show for sure, and now you have it.
Speaker 1: Morning bed right early? What that's stupid? Hey, I want to give a shout out.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: I had a good time this past Friday. I hosted a step show for the aka's.
Speaker 1: It was the.
Speaker 5: North Atlantic Regional Conference. North Atlantic Regional Conference and call it NARC for the a k as. I almost forgot how to say that. Well, anyway, North Atlanta Regional Conference. I want to commend you because I know you end up at all these AK events because your wife is an AKA So I'm just really honorable what you have to do for your what I'm here with.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be at them, man, step shows all that time, but you being a good hood. No, I don't want to take my hat off to you.
Speaker 7: Lord.
Speaker 1: I did it, I did it, I did it. We had a good time, man, we had a good time.
Speaker 5: Middle lady that pledged in nineteen forty nine, Steve, nineteen forty nine. Wow lands aka, So think about that. She plays in nineteen forty nine. Oooh, she's probably born. And what maybe let's just say twenty nine, right, and now ninety plus, at least ninety plus, your old, still healthy, still looking good, still struggle.
Speaker 1: Man, beautiful, beautiful man.
Speaker 7: To you.
Speaker 5: At least man, at least at least. Comedy is on Greensboro, North Carolina. I'm a gonna say two things to you. Whole weekend sold out, it's gone. I'm coming five the nephew come to town, Greensboro, North Carolina.
Speaker 1: All right, neph you, thank you.
Speaker 9: Coming up next, it is a strawberry letter for today, and the subject is he can light the candle, but can't keep it lit. All right, you got that he can light the candle, but can't keep it lit. Yeah, I'll get into it, find out what that's all about.
Speaker 1: Right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening Hard Morning Show.
Speaker 9: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on work, relationships, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to STEVEARVFM dot com by clicking submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now.
Speaker 8: And you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 1: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you. Here it is Strawberry Letter. All right, thank you?
Speaker 9: Ne few subject he can light the candle, but can't keep it lit. Dear Stephen Shirley. I'm a Christian woman and new to dating. I was married for twenty two years and my husband divorced me in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: I have dated men at.
Speaker 9: Church and men that my friends hook me up with. I'm very traditional, so I like to be courted.
Speaker 8: I want my doors.
Speaker 9: Opened, and I want my man to order for me and when we're on a date. I also like passionate love making and refuse to settle for whambam, thank you, ma'am. In the bedroom, I met a handsome younger man online and his profile said he loves older women. We've had a great time getting to know each other. Then he kept pressing me to take the relationship to the next level so we could see if we're really compatible. I don't know why he rushed things, because he has troubles in that area. He can light the candle, but it doesn't stay lit for very long. The first time, he was embarrassed and he jumped up and left my house in a hurry. I told him that maybe it was just stage fright, but the other three times the same thing happened. Then for the fourth try, we did a lot of pregaming, and he couldn't hold up through that. I asked if he's attracted to me, and he assured me that he is. I'm in good shape and I look good naked. I don't want to throw him away just because he can't last past two minutes.
Speaker 8: I also don't want to seem desperate and.
Speaker 9: Let him think it's okay quiet that he's being passed, that he's being that he's being pleased, and I'm not. I usually can go to my pastor for advice on anything, but I'm not comfortable asking him about this. What's wrong with the wick of his candle? Well, before we get into that, two things I quickly want to point out. After twenty two years of marriage, I'm sure you used to things being a certain way in the bedroom, so please try not to compare other men with your ex and what you guys had going on. Two, you never mentioned why your husband divorced you. I would think that's vital information. But moving on, I was gonna say, it doesn't sound like this new younger man is attracted to.
Speaker 1: You at all.
Speaker 9: But you said he assured you that he was attracted to you. So if he is attracted to you, what's the problem.
Speaker 1: What is the problem.
Speaker 9: It sounds like he has some sort of medical problem, like ED or something that could be why he's single and on a dating site.
Speaker 1: He's bad in bed.
Speaker 9: He doesn't know how to please you or any other woman because he gets too excited every time you you know, every time you guys do it. And you don't have to keep doing this, okay, you don't to make him think it's okay. You can stop right now. You're two grown people. You have to address this. The question is is it physical, is it mental? Is it just plain lack of skill? Or is he lying about being attracted to you? If one of these is the case, can it be fixed? And you're right, I would not take this to the pasture. He might scold you about Christians fornicating in the first place, and I know you don't want to hear that, Steve.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't know if you all will recall, but I've said on several occasions when the letter pops up, I don't know nothing about this.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna be able to help you. Well, just not on the zoom.
Speaker 5: If you've heard me say that, just not on the zoom. Okay, Sureley, this was a perfect time for you to say that. This is a perfect time for you to say you don't know nothing topic.
Speaker 1: See that I am trying to help her them brave attendance. You information.
Speaker 6: You need to talk to a man. See the question is he can light the candle, but he can't kip it this. If you don't have a candle, you ain't gonna be able to handle this question. Right, I happen to have a candle.
Speaker 1: I have a candle. I got your wicked. I'd have had it lit.
Speaker 6: My whole life been a candle I had a candle burner on both yards and the middle tooth. I know all about candle work. So now I'm gonna take you and show you really what the real deal is with.
Speaker 1: This whole letter. You're a Christian woman, knew the Dayton married twenty two years. Your husband divorce you in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 5: You ain't see the correlation. I figured he got it together, been married twenty two I've been married twenty two years. Is twenty twenty two. That's a sign from God to get out. That's why they got divorced. He surely you missed that right there. They've been married twenty two years. He divorced her in twenty twenty two. You ain't see the sign. That's a sign from God.
Speaker 1: Two. Yeah, that's the number two.
Speaker 8: It's going.
Speaker 1: You should have looked it up. You see the number book two.
Speaker 6: If you have a dream and you see twenty two, twenty two, it's a number you supposed to play.
Speaker 1: So now if you got that out the way, I dated men at the church and men my friends hooked me up with.
Speaker 5: I'm traditional, so I like to be caught at a want the doors open autumn on the date I like passionate love medal, making a refuse to settle for wam bam, thank you, ma'am in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: So I know you're a Christian, but you out there, you wiling a little bit because.
Speaker 6: You when you've been on a bunch of dates and it's okay, just remember the number we should be talking about.
Speaker 1: It just three. But it sounds like you tried a whole lot of other stuff in this letter.
Speaker 6: I met a handsome younger man online said he like older women, pressed you by the relationship. Did any want who go to the next level? See if y'all was compatible? You say, I don't know why you rush thing because he has trouble in this area. He can light the candle, but it doesn't stay lit very long.
Speaker 5: What that means is he can he's ready for the occasion, but he can't last the entire huh two things, several things.
Speaker 1: He loses interest midweight. It ain't what it was when it started. Hang on, Steve, we'll have he has unadequate blood float Hang on.
Speaker 9: Oh, I'll have part two of your response coming up. At twenty three minutes after the hour of today's subject he can light the candle, but can't keep it lit.
Speaker 8: We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Come on, Steve.
Speaker 9: Let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is he can light the candle, but can't keep it lit.
Speaker 5: Lady been married twenty two years. Her husband divorced her in twenty twenty two. He took the twenty two years of marriage. He took the year twenty twenty two and saw that as a sign from God to get out.
Speaker 1: So then you started dating me and at the church people that your friends hooked you up.
Speaker 6: When you met this young dude online said he like older women, so you tried him.
Speaker 1: You don't go for that. Wam bam, thank you, ma'am.
Speaker 6: And you all were having a good time getting to know each other, and then he wanted to press to get physical taken to the next level. You said, I don't know why he rushed things because he has trouble in that area. So here comes a letter. He can light the candle, but it does not stay lit for a long time. Here is the problem. I will tell you what it is right now. If it don't stay lit for the duration. It is because of a couple of things, several things. It's not what it was in the beginning.
Speaker 1: That's one.
Speaker 5: You have blood flow issues and some men just can't sustain for throughout.
Speaker 1: The problem.
Speaker 6: But now let me help you. The first time he was in bass, he jumped up and left my house in the herey. I told him maybe it was just stage fright. Shut up, What the hell are you talking about stage fright? That ain't even what stage fright is. So that was an ignorant, ignorant analogy or what you thought was wrong. You can put woh Man that you too, Shirrey, you can put that with everything else. Shelly said about it, what she thought it would you put stage fright right on over there in Shirley's reply, because Shirley thought that was good too.
Speaker 1: It ain't.
Speaker 5: But the other three times the same thing happened. Then for the fourth time, we did try a lot of pre gaming, and he couldn't hold up through that too much. Now let me tell you something.
Speaker 6: If a man has trouble last and what you can't do is take all the lasting time and put it in a pre game. Two minutes I had a trainer nobody in this letter said nothing but listen to me.
Speaker 1: Shuld you had your time to answer, letting you did it.
Speaker 8: You into your answers.
Speaker 1: You don't have a candle. I told you that.
Speaker 5: Let somebody talk that's got a candle. Ain't got an old ass candle. Let somebody talk. I said no about this. I got a sixty seven year old candle. Let me change you something with you so you can learn yourself something. So now the fourth time he did a lot of pre You can't do pregaming. You already have trouble last. Now you're gonna you're gonna lose it all in the pregame show. Yeah, yeah, See that's why before the football game they out there doing certain stretches. Ain't nobody running up one honey yard dashing. You gotta save all that they do. Leg exercises, warm.
Speaker 1: Up, hip flexes and stuff like that. That's what you should have did.
Speaker 6: You should have just been in there talking, eating ships and stuff, eating, taking your little pills, glinding them up, sprinkling on top of tape, yoki and stuff like that. Sooka tell you some tricks, fellas. If you push, you spray, if you cut them, if you don't take the whole pill. Crunch it up, that that pocket dissolve and then put it in food and swallow it. It ends your blood system a lot fast, and just try and help you. Sometimes you ain't got no hour that. Don't take a pill an hour before and no crunch it up. Crunch it up, put it under your tongue, chew it right sho the damn blood. So I'm talking about you ain't got to wait. Cut up you there, see that swallowing that you you gotta get in and got the milk. Crunch it up, put it under your damn tongue and watch the magic show. Now the candle has a thing. And then you can't just follow the instruction. Sometimes your little problem is more severe. Sometimes you need one and a half tabit. Sometimes you need to take to tap it in the morning and then two hours before, not an hour if you gotta get it in your system. Damn listen, somebody got a candle. Yeah, now got candle and he and then that didn't last for the pregame. I asked me he was attracted to me. He assured me that he is. I'm in good shape and I look good naked.
Speaker 5: Now you know, everybody look good naked when they first take their clothes, and everybody look good when you first take your clothes off, because it's like a wild moment.
Speaker 1: But then after you lay that, you started discovering.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, a lot of stuff when you lay down and run, a lot of stuff when you lay flat, it run, you know everything. It's different when it's standing up, lay down and run. So now I don't want to throw him away just because he can't last past two minutes. I also don't want to seem desperate to let him think it's okay that he's being pleased and I'm not.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 6: He gonna have to do some other things. See, he gonna have to bring it. He's gonna he had to get some help, you know, he got to come up in there. He gotta learn some other things. Cause the little candle he got ain't working.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: You never said how you was, but his little candle ain't working good. Now I can usually go to my password. I don't take this in there to your pastor he gonna end up trying to help you out.
Speaker 1: You're a man too.
Speaker 6: Don't take that in that to the past. What's wrong with the wick in his candle? Well, the cord is death. The cord in the candle is damage. Lead Your boy been with you sixty years. You've been in there, just on today, it's.
Speaker 1: Been on tour. You had it all over the place, been all over the country with it.
Speaker 9: Steve Harvey, check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast.
Speaker 1: It's something free.
Speaker 9: iHeart radio app where free never sounded so good? Coming up next week, it is Junior when sports talk, when about.
Speaker 1: The wax around the candle, the ain't got nothing to do with the week.
Speaker 8: Right after this, you're listening morning show.
Speaker 9: It is time now for Junior and sports talking with you got Junior like we don't.
Speaker 10: Know right, Yeah, it's just say congratulations to the Kansas City chiefs man twenty two.
Speaker 1: You know, Junior, Junior, you was at my house cheered for Frisco. I was cheering for a good game, you know. And it's being you're changing.
Speaker 2: It ain't changing it.
Speaker 1: I just said it was a good game, you know. It's you know, like you said, it was slow in the beginning, but it picked up, you know. And uh, let's let's just say rock Perty played a good game too, man.
Speaker 10: I mean, this is get a Fortnite credit they had they they showed up. You know, but uh, Patrick Mahons named m v P again in the Super Bowl and it's like you said, it's just hard to bet against man.
Speaker 1: He just know what he's doing.
Speaker 10: He started running the ball a lot, started running ball, especially at fourth and one. He picked it up and over time to keep the drive going. And you know, I still think that blocked extra point made a difference. Man, they would have got that. I think that forty nine Ers could have won. But you know, I just I just I just wanted to be a good game. So we had a good game, had a good good halftime show.
Speaker 1: Didn't disappoint. Can't be made the books.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but yeah, you would like to see uh forty nine Ers win because you know, come on, man, what you're gonna do with Patrick Mahomes This this this solidified his legacy.
Speaker 1: Now, like does he have to beat Tom Brady's Super Bowl? So this this just does it for him.
Speaker 10: He gonna hit it, I think, Yeah, yeah, saying three right now, three and five years?
Speaker 1: I mean hit it on three and five years? What were we talking about?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 5: Still?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will tell you something I told one of my boys the other day. First of all.
Speaker 6: I've seen every single super Bowl that they is. I've never missed a single Super Bowl in my life seen all, Praise God for that. I have seen Johnny United's Damn Marino, Joe Naman, I've seen Brian Sight, I've seen the Cardi kids, Tom Brady, Joe Montana, I've seen Steve Young, Artiumatic, I've seen them all. I ain't seen this boy before, mahone, I ain't seeing him. No, man, I have not seen him. This dude got ice water in his veins. He ain't nothing to play with.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 8: No, this dude is serious and he thank the Lord when he finished.
Speaker 1: I love that glory.
Speaker 2: Give him all the glory.
Speaker 1: Then he got a nice little family and everything.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Now, Travis Kelsey crazy? Yeah? Did you see he all at the game at the half time at the right, He's crazy. You got your fright? Are you all right?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: Man? Did you see Travis Kelsey jump on his head? Coach man, give me the ball, give me the ball down.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well let me tell you something now.
Speaker 6: They was playing d now, yeah, Frisco was they had a game plan they did, they didn't.
Speaker 1: No, Patrick was coming.
Speaker 9: All right, thank you, Junior coming up at the top of the hour, a guy picked the wrong twin and he wants to do over and some advice from you, Steve.
Speaker 8: We'll get into that right after this. You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 9: This is from Akbar in Lexington, Okbar says, I had a wild night with twins and one of them was a lot more experienced than the other one. I decided to ask one of them out on a date. They're identical twins, so I chose the one with the biggest But I think I've chosen the wrong one because this one is really lazy in bed. She said, she doesn't get excited unless another female is involved, and I don't want to keep having threesomes with her. I want her twin sister. I'm pretty sure she's the one that had me drooling since a twin I chose isn't putting forth much effort when we do have sex. Do I owe her an explanation when I dump her for her sister. I am young and in the military, so please don't judge me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that ain't how you do this. That ain't how you do this.
Speaker 5: She said, she don't get excited unless it's another woman, So who you think the other woman need to be her sister, get her sister back in the room, and then asked her sister out separately.
Speaker 1: Huh uh uh and what say what now?
Speaker 5: He didne had both of them already. One of them was way more experienced than the other one. His stupid ass didn't know how to keep track of it, and he picked the one with the biggest butt.
Speaker 1: Now she laying there like a lump on the law and it was the other one.
Speaker 7: So what?
Speaker 6: And then he talked to her about it. She says, she don't get excited. There's another woman in the room, so not bring his sister back in the room. And when y'all get through, make sure you identify the sistance and then ask the sister.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to figure out why one twins asked is bigger than that, and I'm trying to figure that for it that I don't understand that are they identical and.
Speaker 1: The booty thing't identical?
Speaker 7: Every day.
Speaker 1: Today?
Speaker 7: Maybe?
Speaker 5: All right, so that's your really a problem you've got, so we really yeah, moving on to this one.
Speaker 9: We have time for another one, Steve. This one's from Kim and Saginaw. Kim says, if you were at a hotel bar having drinks and your dad's girlfriend gets off the elevator and she didn't see you. Would you ask her what she was doing at the hotel? Or would you tell your dad so he could ask her himself? Or third option, would you mind your own business?
Speaker 1: See mind?
Speaker 8: Why don't you think he should tell his dad?
Speaker 1: She could have been in a meet and room upstairs. Anything?
Speaker 5: Now, you just starting some mess. It ain't your biz. It's your daddy's girlfriend. It ain't your daddy wife.
Speaker 9: Right, Okay, you're telling you're telling Kim not to say anything.
Speaker 1: Just let it go, see mine.
Speaker 9: Okay, it was at nighttime when she got off the out of the hotel, off the hotel.
Speaker 1: It still doesn't Your daddy could have been upstairs sleep.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, he didn't think of that.
Speaker 9: Kim didn't think of that, all right, So let it go.
Speaker 2: Daddy?
Speaker 1: Where are you at? Oh daddy?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: What would dad happen?
Speaker 1: A lot of I've been a lot of meetings at night?
Speaker 8: All right? O, Ki, dookey.
Speaker 9: What do you think her dad would say though if she brought it to him?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 1: I don't know, you know, they might have that type of relationship. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Daddy, I saw you with her last night at the hotel while I was having drinks at the hotel.
Speaker 1: What we were having drinks? What a hotel?
Speaker 5: Baby?
Speaker 1: The hotel A little my bique went down the street, that's where, Yes, she was down now, yeah, huh you show.
Speaker 5: Yeah I saw her, but she didn't see Hey, hello, Penelope, that's her name. My daughter said she saw you last night at the hotel. Okay, Penelope, she said she wasn't not no hotel last night.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that was her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know it was her. Yeah, she got on the elevator. I don't know what floor she went to, but I saw I know. So you're just gonna take.
Speaker 8: Her word for it?
Speaker 1: That why damn sure? Don't feel like taking your word for it? Okay, what it is? You just like I'm always cused somebody. You want to see the video from my phone to see him more? That wasn't me, your mama.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 9: Right now, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, right after this, you're listening Morning show, brace yourselves, everybody, because the all new Freaknick documentary has now a release date. Okay, I know you thought they had forgotten about it, but nope. Hulu's Freaknick, The Wildest Party Never Told, will premiere on March twenty third on Hulu.
Speaker 1: Freaknick began in the middle of Mom's go to church nervous right now? You know it's a big spring break picnic.
Speaker 9: You know what Freaknick is all about for HBC HBC youth students. By the nineties, Freaknick grew to include parties, concerts, career fairs more, which created excessive traffic, a lot of violence, public safety issues. Freaknick ended in the early two thousands. March twenty third, career fairs.
Speaker 1: I just read wow traffic, So John, was that you on eighty five.
Speaker 8: Exactly?
Speaker 5: Or Sister Carol? That was a girl in a convertible standing up? You haven't been in a comtible convertible bathlet.
Speaker 9: Well, baby, everybody has a past, you know I wasn't always mister.
Speaker 1: Carrol, Well your pass on TV?
Speaker 9: Now third, the Greatest part Wildest Party Never Told? All right, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour.
Speaker 8: We'll play a round of would.
Speaker 1: You rather right?
Speaker 8: Would rather you're listening Harvey Morning Show?
Speaker 9: It is time now for a round. And would you rather this is the Valentine's edition, guys, would you rather a bubble bath, champagne and cuddling or shower insects?
Speaker 5: Be?
Speaker 1: What times to day you said was six? That's what it's done. Ain't no way? And what we're getting into? Both get this champagne and then we cut it? And then what what? What's posts happened after that? Because the bath didn't tie me out and take.
Speaker 8: It refreshed you?
Speaker 9: All right? Would you rather sexy lingerie and candles or just nakedness and dark and darkness?
Speaker 5: B Hey?
Speaker 7: Hey that was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all I'll be on the floor in a minute.
Speaker 2: I like hurry. Ain't happening.
Speaker 7: Y'all.
Speaker 1: Don't you just don't happen that often? Jun down? Yeah, I got to kid do it? I like light. I don't like total dolphins.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, you gotta see all right? Would you rather five dozen rows or a huge edible arrangement?
Speaker 7: Be?
Speaker 1: Come on now, he hungry?
Speaker 9: All your responses have been bees today.
Speaker 1: I want you to know that. Well, switch it to a watch me say, but be roses are edibles? Well, I don't want no roses. You don't ever give me flowers. I don't care. I'm not flower, but I got to give him though, Lord, Yes, all right?
Speaker 9: Would you rather, you know, sweet like Cupid with bow and arrow, or would you rather be flirty like Pepe.
Speaker 1: Pew b.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dog black skronk. I'm not a little white lady with the dip on with the bow and air.
Speaker 1: I'm not finna be that. I'm not sitting to be the little white baby was due right there. Couldn't tell him not that he was only a little thinking dude. That's okay. You want me to chase you, let's fight, all right.
Speaker 8: Last one?
Speaker 9: Would you guys rather be smothered and milk chocolate or covered with whipped cream?
Speaker 5: I'm with Junior, not be put this whipped cream on me?
Speaker 1: All right? So let's review Steve, he said, what would you say?
Speaker 8: Chocolate?
Speaker 1: Can that chocolate?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're gonna be. You're gonna be discovering that chocolate weeks later. Okay, you you ain't gonna think it's shocked after awhile.
Speaker 9: Coming up next, last big of the day, and we'll close out the show with.
Speaker 8: The one and only Steve Harvey. Right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning show.
Speaker 9: All right, guys, here we are last brig of the day on this day after the Super Bowl. Steve, any words of advice.
Speaker 1: Any closing you know.
Speaker 6: I've noticed of late that some of my closing remarks have been getting posted on different places and they're taking clips of what I'm saying and put it in and try to make it look like I'm saying certain things. Most of it, I'm really clear about what I'm saying. But for clarity, just let me help you understand something. What I am hoping for and always wanting is the best for us as a people. I will always be that way. I have always been that way. That will never change. I have always always tried to be inspiration. I've always tried to be a motivating type person. I've always been a person who was willing to share all of his experiences, good or bad, and share with you the things I've learned from the things that I've done, experience and gone through.
Speaker 1: And that's how I'll be when you see me in my clothesing remarks.
Speaker 6: What I'm trying to do is encourage somebody, because I know somebody needs encouragement because a big part of who I am, where I am today is because somebody encouraged me.
Speaker 1: Is because I've found along.
Speaker 6: The way a little tidbit, a little jewel, a gem of information that flipped it for me. You know, James Brown said it best one time. He said, I don't want nobody to give me nothing. Just open up the door. I'll get it myself. And I just try to show people the things that you can do, that you can control, that can better yourself.
Speaker 1: Now what better way to do that? And to use examples of myself?
Speaker 6: Because if I'm not gonna say nothing, if look, if I'm never gonna tell you that something was wrong with me, if I'm not going to ever tell you that I was down, if I'm not going to ever share with you that I've made mistakes, what good am I talking to you?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 6: People killed me always pointing out what's wrong with everybody else? You got ministers doing that now I see them online all the time, just pointing the fingers somebody else.
Speaker 1: Man, What about you, bro? What did you do? Where you at?
Speaker 6: How did you get to be righteous? Because you ain't been that way your whole life? You just could not have been. You ain't say when you get saying God got to save you from something. I've just never had a problem with telling people what He did, what he changed me from. Now in sharing with people what God has brought you through or allowed you to overcome. The danger of that is there are people who will use it against you, and all of us has experienced that. How many times has somebody in your life tried to bring up your past to make that your current.
Speaker 1: Don't let them do that.
Speaker 6: Don't let your past transgressions determine who you are today.
Speaker 1: And I got news for you.
Speaker 6: Everybody's talking about everybody else's past transgressions. What air is that you see when you see these people getting on these shows talking about everybody else?
Speaker 1: Have you ever talked about what you did wrong? What was your hand in it?
Speaker 5: Because I tell this over and over and over and over, and it's not gonna change because you want to say it a different way.
Speaker 1: We are some total of our thoughts. We are all where we are because we thought ourselves to this way. We thought ourselves in this position.
Speaker 6: And if you gonna sit up there and keep blaming somebody else for your position, you will forever.
Speaker 1: Remain in that position.
Speaker 6: Because you have to take accountability for the things that you could control, And the one thing you could.
Speaker 1: Control is you can.
Speaker 6: You can control yourself, and you can control your thoughts. So why don't you get to doing that.
Speaker 5: It ain't nobody's fault why you ain't doing well, It ain't nobody's fault, why you ain't where you want to be.
Speaker 1: It ain't nobody's fault, but yours, yours.
Speaker 6: All the failures in my life, I can point directly at my hand in it. Every mistake I've ever made in my life, I can point to a decision I made that brought that about all of them.
Speaker 1: I'm on my third marriage. I know it was my fault. You don't hear me on here blaming nobody. It was my fault. I got myself in that position. I did it.
Speaker 6: I made the mistake. I ain't know her telling you what the other people did and what called no, no no. I always tell you what I did. I've always said it is my fault. I got married the first time. I was too young to be anybody's husband. I've said that over and over. Second time, I made the wrong decision. I did some things that brought about That's what I did. If you don't do that, you can't grow You cannot grow blaming other people. Bishop Jake said it best. You can't drive your car looking into real view mirror. You can't keep complaining about the same thing.
Speaker 1: Over and over and over. You got to change your narrative. What was your role in it?
Speaker 6: If somebody made you a promise, the person that made you the promise wasn't the Lord?
Speaker 1: What's your tripping because they didn't keep that end of the deal. That ain't God.
Speaker 6: If God don't keep his end of the deal, you have a legitimate complaint. Only thing about it is God do everything he said, he goes through.
Speaker 5: But if you got everybody else the fault, why you ain't where you want to be.
Speaker 1: Bruh, it's something wrong with you.
Speaker 6: And if you're gonna sit up somewhere and everything you say is negative about somebody else, what about you? See, I'll let you talk about me negative. You tell me what's negative about you, I'll let you do that. That's a fact, shame. But the only way I'm gonna let you do that is if you come to me like a man and talk to me in my face. Don't be a coward, and go somewhere in the confines of your little podcast or radio show or a little personalized interview. Come to me like a man. You got problem with me, Come to me like a man, Say it to me, and then we can work through it. And I promise you I had a skill set to apologize to you if I did something wrong to you.
Speaker 1: But if you sitting up there and you.
Speaker 6: You gotta just watch people that always talking about the same narrative, y'all, Always admit your hand in it, because you can change that.
Speaker 1: You can prove that, and you can grow from that, and you can move on and God damn.
Speaker 9: For Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, voidware prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve HARVEYFM dot com. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.