Speaker 1: All right, guys, let's just get right to it. The Super Bowl, the Upper Bowl or the Upper Bowl whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm exhausted.
Speaker 3: I came in here. The game was nothing. In the beginning. I was just sitting here, going, I can have one. This is the worst thus far. Then that damn usher, Yes, come on now now he started off in that grass.
Speaker 4: I said, man, why.
Speaker 3: Don't you be on the stage. Do get up on the stage. Let them see you ain't gonna baby dance in this grass. And I was going, I was wondering what and and and then the sound was a little bit off.
Speaker 4: In the very beginning.
Speaker 2: The sound was a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I know, but somebody got cussed out somewhere, somebody got oh yeah. And then Lord have mercy, you found out why that boy was a stop.
Speaker 4: Yes, keys kicked in.
Speaker 5: Did you see that red and that red baby grad piano in that dress?
Speaker 2: Yes, when she stood up.
Speaker 4: Right now, all right, now, what you say, all right down before?
Speaker 3: Yes, I was really surprised because there was no clue that there would be other people.
Speaker 4: I didn't get him.
Speaker 2: Dropped, the little handsome special they were throwing him for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Well I didn't watch none of the Super Bowl hype, So I probably okay, but I didn't get I didn't I didn't know nobody was.
Speaker 4: Coming live in the Magic City. Came out now magic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he roller skated, Steve, he rolls, I tear it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah when he roller skated. See, I used to skate, man, I mean, I really could skate Blue Goose twice we skate. I could skate. But you know, and then I've seen that little the little skinny Bishop that be skating all the time, the little skinny bow legged bishop that yeah yeah, and I thought about and then you know, lacing him up. I had some I had black skates with black.
Speaker 2: Pom poms on it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but yeah yeah, and I thought about when all my gun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you woke up.
Speaker 3: I only had one question, what was that? What did Jamaane to prehab on?
Speaker 2: Yes, everybody was talking about that this morning.
Speaker 3: I thought he was a little Dutch boy on the paint, but the shot said, because you know, he looked like he looked like two things and me Dutch boy on the can of paint.
Speaker 4: And remember the little white boy inside bust of brown shoes. Yes, yeah, we're our age.
Speaker 2: Yeah really Steve.
Speaker 3: And then then I had one more thing. Then I had one more thing, one more thing. He reminded me of the first time I saw Michael Jackson's son in the trailer, because he mean, because Michael had his kids dressed up like handling brats.
Speaker 4: That's all I want to say. Ludas Brow was good.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, yes, yes, and her bag, her on the guitar, her on the guitar was strange because she's straight fire.
Speaker 4: Oh, it was just so good.
Speaker 2: Halftime show. Ever, it was just everything not.
Speaker 1: E don't say elbow if she could say that.
Speaker 4: It was great though it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought it was excellent.
Speaker 1: I thought it was good and and I'm I might agree with you, Carla.
Speaker 2: Ever ever say I said that out of my mouth?
Speaker 4: What did he say that at the end?
Speaker 3: I bought eight to the world, I bought the world to the A from which one did he say?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The world the eighth to the world. Yeah, but we gotta say this too.
Speaker 5: Shout out to Usher Jackson State University, signing Boom on that field, performing with him, the man, the drum line, all of that you that was that.
Speaker 2: Was big, that which which outfit?
Speaker 4: That was great? That was great.
Speaker 1: Too, Which Outpha did you like best? Steve what he opened up with? Or when I'm coming out of white purple chair, that purple, all that blue. I don't care about them space suits white white, trying to figure out where.
Speaker 4: Space suits? Man, I bought that white. Come on now, Tommy, that's that's what I'd have woke to the super Bowl if Detroit hadn't been in.
Speaker 1: It was like.
Speaker 2: You stile your gear. Yeah, it was so good though it was dancing. Oh my god, everyone hold up, man, took your shirt off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was so good. It was so good.
Speaker 2: Now, Tommy, did I see some Capa Kappa's on stage?
Speaker 4: Did you see them boys up there?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah, all right?
Speaker 1: Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, we'll talk about some of your favorite Super Bowl commercials right after this.
Speaker 4: Did not drop the cane at all at all.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning show, all right, guys, So let's talk about our favorite commercials.
Speaker 2: You guys see the commercials. Which one did you like?
Speaker 5: Kansas City Chiefs saw the World Champions.
Speaker 4: We gotta say that again.
Speaker 3: Yeahula, Yeah it was too I'm not better against that.
Speaker 2: Boy, yeah, yeah my home yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: A minute thirty fold that's the game.
Speaker 2: That's a lifetime, over time, over time.
Speaker 4: They got it done. They got it done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, what were some of your Steve, which one did you like?
Speaker 2: Commercial?
Speaker 4: I ain't like none of the commercial you didn't. I only like donuts.
Speaker 5: I think Duncan Donuts was funny with donuts and.
Speaker 3: The old ladies on them. Yeah, yeah, yeah, but yeah the dunk the dunkin donut thing was.
Speaker 2: Kind of boy band put together.
Speaker 4: It's hard to be your friend right now.
Speaker 1: What about the BMW with Christopher Walking and uh sure I love that one.
Speaker 2: I think it's pretty good. Yeah, I love that one.
Speaker 5: Well, hello Verizon, Beyonce, Beyonce, that's right, gotting the internet down. That was big, teasing her to singles dropping the country album.
Speaker 2: You better do that. What other one, Steve.
Speaker 3: Did you like?
Speaker 2: Let me see any of them?
Speaker 5: Like any What about Arnold State Farm?
Speaker 4: That one? That one was that was a good snake.
Speaker 2: That was a good one.
Speaker 1: And we know now that a new Plan of the Apes movie is coming out. Plan of the Apes stands Kingdom of the Planet Gates.
Speaker 3: I did like that e Trade Babies player, Yes, pick the ball, Pick the ball.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was a good one. That was really kind course with cool J.
Speaker 4: On the train.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on the train.
Speaker 4: Mhm else remember someone was all right, Yeah? What really? I was?
Speaker 3: I was so mad and points that damn game.
Speaker 4: I was going, what is going on here? Man?
Speaker 2: You were born?
Speaker 4: Junior was at my house. Yeah, so what happened on?
Speaker 2: What you want to eat?
Speaker 4: Oh? Everything?
Speaker 2: Hot dogs, burger, slider everything.
Speaker 5: You can get mad when the game winning an overtime, Junior because he's.
Speaker 4: Win this nothing. But right when that clock hit zero, Yes, we had to go.
Speaker 1: On.
Speaker 4: Now it wasn't my fault. Now, hold up, somebody got a text.
Speaker 3: Oh somebody had to go.
Speaker 4: I ain't saying what happened.
Speaker 3: I ain't never seen nobody leave that fast.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour. Sister Odell will be joining us right after this. You're listening to The Hardy Morning Show.