Speaker 1: This is from Akbar in Lexington. Akbar says, I had a wild night with twins and one of them was a lot more experienced than the other one. I decided to ask one of them out on a date. They're identical twins, so I chose the one with the biggest But I think I've chosen the wrong one because this one is really lazy in bed.
Speaker 2: She said, she.
Speaker 1: Doesn't get excited unless another female is involved, and I don't want to keep having threesomes with her. I want her twin sister. I'm pretty sure she's the one that had me drooling, since the twin I chose isn't putting forth much effort when we do have sex. Do I owe her an explanation when I dump her for her sister? I am young and in the military, so please don't judge me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that ain't how you do this. That ain't how you do this.
Speaker 3: She said, she don't get excited unless there's another woman, So who you think the other woman need to be?
Speaker 2: Her sister? Get her sister back in the room, and then asked her sister.
Speaker 1: Out, huh and what's say what now?
Speaker 3: He didne had both of them already one of them was way more experienced than the other one. His stupid ass didn't know how to keep track of it, and he picked the one with the biggest butt. Now she lay in there like a on the law and it was the other one.
Speaker 4: So what?
Speaker 3: And then she he talked to her about it. She says, she don't get excited as another woman anymore. Not bring his sister back in the room. And when you all get through, make sure you identify the assistance and then ask the system. I'm trying to figure out why one twins, I asked, is bigger than that, and I'm trying to figure that part out.
Speaker 2: I don't understand that.
Speaker 1: Are they identical?
Speaker 2: The booty thing't identical today?
Speaker 3: All right, so that's your really a problem you got, so we really don't ye moving.
Speaker 1: On to this one, we have time for another one, Steve. This one's from Kim and saganaw. Kim says, if you were at a hotel bar having drinks and your dad's girlfriend gets off the elevator and she didn't see you, would you ask her what she was doing at the hotel? Or would you tell your dad so he could ask her himself, or third option, would you mind your own business.
Speaker 2: See mind, Joe, Dan.
Speaker 1: Why don't you think he should tell his dad?
Speaker 2: She could have been in a meeting room upstairs?
Speaker 3: Anything? Now, you just starting some mess. It ain't your biz, it's your daddy's girlfriend. It ain't your daddy wife.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, you're telling you're telling Kim not to say anything.
Speaker 4: Just let it go, see mine.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was at nighttime when she got off out of the hotel, off the hotel.
Speaker 2: It still doesn't your daddy could have been upstairs sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he didn't think of that. Kim didn't think of that, all right, So let it go.
Speaker 2: Daddy?
Speaker 4: Where are you at all? Daddy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What would dad happen?
Speaker 2: A lot of I've been a lot of meetings at night, all right?
Speaker 4: Ok.
Speaker 1: What do you think her dad would say though? If she brought it to him?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, they might have that type of relationship. I don't know, daddy.
Speaker 4: I saw you with her last night at the hotel while I was having drinks at the hotel. What we were having drinks?
Speaker 2: What a hotel? Baby?
Speaker 4: The hotels He had a little fly boutique went down the street. That's why she was down there. Yeah, huh, you sure, Yeah, I saw her, but she didn't.
Speaker 3: Hey, oh hello, Penelope, that's her name.
Speaker 2: My daughter said she saw you last night at the hotel.
Speaker 3: Okay, Penelopet, she said she wasn't not no hotel last night.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that was her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know it was her. Yeah, she got on the elevator. I don't know what floor she went to, but I saw I know. So you're just gonna take her word for it?
Speaker 2: Then why damn sure? Don't feel like taking your word for it? Okay, it is you, Just like I'm always cused somebody.
Speaker 4: You want to see the video from my phone to see more.
Speaker 2: That wasn't mean your momay man?
Speaker 1: Right now, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, right after this, you're listening morning show