Speaker 1: Hey, sister Odell, can you hang on for a moment.
Speaker 2: I have to tell the Steve Harvey Nation about this week's sweepstakes real quick.
Speaker 1: Maybe you can help me. I don't know. This is for the Steve Harvey Nation.
Speaker 2: Like I said, We've teamed up with Resorts World Las Vegas to give away a two night romantic getaway to Las Vegas. This romantic getaway includes round trip coach air fear and a two night hotel stay at Resorts World Las Vegas, two passes to Ajana, Spa, and dinner for two at Fuhu, Las Vegas for a contemporary Asian cuisine. You can enter now and get rules at Steve Harvey FM dot com. It is sponsored by Resorts World Las Vegas. That's Steve HARVEYFM dot com for all the info. All right now back to you, sister Odell, and good morning by the way.
Speaker 3: Ah no, no, don't try to come in to sweet talk me.
Speaker 4: Put all over the Las Vegas self for stuff old in front of a Christian You're sitting up in here and you're cutting into my way. You messing around with just did long Vegas thing when I could have been on here favor Soles and everything. Okay, now do it again and see what happens. Don't be more respectful of me, because you know, Charley, I've been treating you real good lady.
Speaker 3: How we get back to what it was now?
Speaker 1: What we're okay?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're talking about, sister, Hotel, but just so.
Speaker 3: You know exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Calming down, Okay, Breeze.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody couldn't anyway?
Speaker 1: Making of Vegas.
Speaker 2: I wanted to say, did you catch the Super Bowl's soulful celebration? It was on CBS Saturday night, Earth Wind and Fire performed Kirk Franklin, Mary Mary, Robin fick Uh. It was a soulful celebration, Like I said, Cedric's the entertainer and TOSHENA.
Speaker 1: Arnold hosted.
Speaker 2: It paid tribute to the outstanding NFL players for their contributions on and off the field, and they had a player's choir and everything that was outstandings.
Speaker 4: I didn't see that, Oh you didn't didn't see You didn't even know what was going on. Players, crie You mean with players?
Speaker 1: It was all players.
Speaker 2: Yes, ma'am, that's wonderful that you Well, did you see the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Then did you see that?
Speaker 4: Of course I seen the super Bowl. I ain't never missed the super Bowl. Steve don't missed super Bowl. Yeah yeah, y'all gonna just play that stupid. I thought you just pull the curtain a But if Steve's seen the super Bowl, then I seen.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: I saw the super Bowl and everything. I enjoyed the game. You know, I don't be involved like Steve. Stevens sinful, he vents and everything, smoked cigars.
Speaker 3: He do everything you ain't supposed to do. A siper Bowl.
Speaker 1: He had a party. He had a super Bowl party at the time.
Speaker 3: Junior was there, Junior Cliff Terrell, you know, just up in. I'n't allowed to come out, but I was there. But that el Hand was down, Roscoe Wallace was down. Pastor both time?
Speaker 4: Was that me and Pastors sometime was sitting in the corner. Then he started hollering to and I'm with Lorgie, Yes, car it what.
Speaker 3: Since out there? Did you see Pipping? Did you see him at the super Bowl park?
Speaker 4: Whoa, Lord Jesus, what hit our fit had on? He pimping had on the Maxi coat. You know they don't make them no more. Coach that go down to the floor. He had on the Max and the whole coat was made out of all Super Bowl teacher.
Speaker 3: Yes, did you and Pippin talk? Did y'all talk? You know? I don't talk to your pimps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, So I just try to him.
Speaker 3: He's unsavable. He's this one. I've never heard that before, and so he's.
Speaker 4: He's not savable by me. I'm not gonna sit up and wasting no time talking to it. Plus I can't I can't stand the clothes to be wearing it, just keeping.
Speaker 1: So that's a little judge. That's a little judge.
Speaker 2: Don't you think you watched him buy his outfits and he's unsavable?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well you call it like you want to call it. You know, no, I don't want yourself call it because you ain't no missionary. So I say I was, So everybody get some of this smoke today.
Speaker 1: What about Usher, sister Odell?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we boy, that boy clown, didn't it? Yes, Unsha boy. I'm telling you his granddaddy or took a take. I would have been proud of him. I'm telling you that right now. Take a table with him.
Speaker 2: They couldn't have it, just a glower, all right, thank you, sister Odell coming up.
Speaker 3: I knew it was great great great grandfather too.
Speaker 2: What was his name?
Speaker 4: Head count Ram, and take count right, and count the heads and then go back and tell the white man how many people.
Speaker 1: That get Brak phone call with a nephew. Right after this, you're listening Morning Show