Speaker 1: You're here, we're here. Let's do this podcast thing?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: All right, full out of the show starts.
Speaker 3: Now, I know at.
Speaker 4: Least seventy five percent of the hosts in this room are fans of VD.
Speaker 5: What Valentine's Day it's in morning?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: I never knew that they share scenario.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: You know what, if you are a fan, then you know there is no cure for VD. That kind of love always stays with you every Valentine's.
Speaker 1: They say, it doesn't cost a thing.
Speaker 3: No it doesn't.
Speaker 4: I bring it up because a national publication pulled one thousand millennials and gen zers who are actively dating, and they looked at what the perfect Valentine's Day date looks like in these modern times. Okay, so this might surprise you, but actually not much has changed, and the whole country really is still pretty traditional.
Speaker 1: Flowers, candy and nice romantic dinner.
Speaker 4: Luckilyverybody's pretty old school. The perfect date, according to them, starts with flowers or a gift, and one of you should be picking the other one up. Don't make them meet you out somewhere.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you're just going to go to two separate places the.
Speaker 4: Way you sell after that it's dinner in a movie, and the night should end with quote some form of togetherness.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: No, it doesn't have to be.
Speaker 1: That role in a relationship. It has to be so I'm just worried that my husband's listening. It has to be that.
Speaker 4: Dating people, it's any type of togetherness. It could be like a Chinese finger trap or whatever. You're into, something that brings you close.
Speaker 1: Does that work for you?
Speaker 4: Forty eight percent with like alone time with their date, and forty three percent said ending with a good night kiss.
Speaker 3: Would be ideal.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Sweet, But then.
Speaker 8: I can't go to sleep after jet.
Speaker 3: Just thinking about.
Speaker 1: It, because you're practicing on your for next time.
Speaker 4: I read. Personally, I like to end the evening with some romantic dog shock collaraction. But to each their own, let's get into the shock collar question of the day, digital Jake.
Speaker 3: Show him how it's done. At the end of Valentine's.
Speaker 7: Okay, wow, wow, all right, listen up, Love Chumps, super Bowl's over. Valentine's Day is less than forty eight hours away, which means we need to go into emergency scramble mode. No, that's right, that's a scramble siren. Time is running out shelves are running bare, and lovers are trembling at the thought of not having a gift ready for the big day's stressful God forbid. So today instead of handing you each a personalized calendar with twelve photos of my mahomes like body on it, instead only giving you a better present, a Top twenty most Popular Valentine's Day Gifts edition. Oh but let's see of twenty coach still.
Speaker 4: Gets a Jake calendar though also on top of it, I have one for you.
Speaker 8: I think it's on the list, Jess.
Speaker 7: All right, Top twenty most popular Valentine's Day Gifts. We'll start with the woman whose mother is my secret. Valentine's not a secret anymore.
Speaker 1: If you're listening, I have not well Brook.
Speaker 7: If you can name one of these top twenty days, all right.
Speaker 9: Show me Flowers, Jake Flowers back on dragon, number three on my list.
Speaker 7: Next up is Alexis. Oh chocolate, Yeah, chocolate. I'm gonna say chocolate, candy and chocolate covered strawberries are all gonna take that top spot right there. So, Alexis, you have the silver save you have a free life. If you get one wrong, Jose Europe, I'm.
Speaker 8: Doing the thing Jake where I'm saving.
Speaker 7: Jose, I'm gonna say, if you're trying to like sneak one by me or trick me, I think that's an awful strategy. Just say something easy, Okay, candles candles number sixteen on the list, but barely.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 7: Maybe try and sneak one on. Maybe it'll be higher on the list. Man, Jeffery, it's.
Speaker 4: Your candle is going to be my answer because candle wax is such a big deal.
Speaker 3: On Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: I mean, since we already knocked off candle. The only other thing that I remember using was something to catch the melted wax in. And I would use a custom heart shaped mug that I would gift to give me romantic mug, a mug number eighteen.
Speaker 1: Mug is Valentine that is not on the list for eighteen.
Speaker 7: I get a mug from my dog every year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought this was Valentine's Day, something to say I love you.
Speaker 7: I'm training from saying anything mean about your guys mugs.
Speaker 1: Right Brook, I'm going to say jewelry Jake.
Speaker 7: Number seven on my list, Alexis your.
Speaker 1: Dinner is a gift, like like a homemade dinner. I think on this though it seems like you have to be able to wrap it.
Speaker 3: I encourage you to not listen to love in all of its forms.
Speaker 1: Sure, No, I just want more than that.
Speaker 7: A romantic dinner, a home cooked meal. Number four.
Speaker 3: I think that's a great gift to give to somebody.
Speaker 7: Some gifts can be physical items. Some gifts can be events or experiences. Keep that in mind. We're up to Jose.
Speaker 10: I think I'm gonna go save and just say nails like, send her to get her nails done.
Speaker 7: A manicure or a pedicure did not make the top twenty?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 11: Dang?
Speaker 8: We suck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jeffrey, God, apparently I'm not very good at Valentine's.
Speaker 3: Gifts at all.
Speaker 1: That is so shocking.
Speaker 4: The only other Valentine's gift that would make any sense to me is some kind of splash proof video equipment.
Speaker 7: Hang on, let me check the list here. Splash splash proof video equipment did not make kidd I.
Speaker 9: Just realized that the only question that Jeffrey got right was what he gave us for Christmas, which was mug animals?
Speaker 1: Is it the only gift you know how to give me?
Speaker 3: Shows how much I love and care about you.
Speaker 9: Okay, if we're going to experiences, Jake, I'm gonna say massage, give me a massage.
Speaker 7: A massage did not make the top twenty.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: This almost unromantic society, and I hate it.
Speaker 7: I did not see it on my list here. That means alexis twenty romantic as up those silver saves and doesn't even need them.
Speaker 12: Just wow, watch you guys fall.
Speaker 7: Let's go over what you guys missed here. Number two on the list. You guys didn't get that was greeting cards like a Valentine's card.
Speaker 4: Did you say it's not the most romantic?
Speaker 3: This is like the most common, right.
Speaker 12: Nobody said these.
Speaker 1: Gifts are good. The gift is a car, I.
Speaker 7: Mean Brooks so many mugs and cars. Number five, bottle of wine. Number six was just gift cards in general. Was clothing, her shoes, her cologne made the list. Lingerie top ten.
Speaker 12: I thought massage would be above them.
Speaker 7: Eleven event tickets like a concert, a play, a sporting event, romantic trip made the list. Adult toys made the list. A pet just ahead of mug.
Speaker 1: On the list.
Speaker 7: A real pet, a framed picture, a stuffed animal, a fake pet Uffy Homemade Love coupon book also on the list. We forget that never said they were good.
Speaker 3: I know which one I'm going to get all of you for Valus.
Speaker 1: I don't want your coupon book.
Speaker 7: Just reminder that was plenty of twenty.
Speaker 4: Alexis has been killing it in plenty of again. Today she gets to choose to get shocked. Someone's going to be singing my girl by the tempt tape.
Speaker 13: I mean now that I remember jeff ca was a mug I got a shock je.
Speaker 4: Apartment on fire, Remember jeff that You're all getting splash proof video quickly for the next one. I guess you say, what can make me feel this way? Jeffy mugger, that's your shock Collars question of the day.
Speaker 2: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: We all woke up, got to work today. It's the day after the super Bowl, so safe to say there's a few hungover people in here.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's broken Jeffrey in the morning, a lot of blurry eyes.
Speaker 4: But we could still see the text board and it's filled with comments saying I missed it.
Speaker 3: Who's getting gatorade dumped on their head? Day?
Speaker 4: I want it for any of the people who don't know. We made a bet on Friday, just like we do every year before the Big Game, where we each draw a gatorade color out of a hat and then at the end, whichever color gatorade gets splashed over the winning coach, the person who matches it has to go outside as we all stand above them and dump gallons of that sweet, sticky electrolyte feel goodness all over their heads.
Speaker 8: It's freezy out in the middle of winter.
Speaker 9: I'm having like hangover hot flash thing happening now, so it doesn't sound too bad.
Speaker 14: Drink.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna reveal who it is later on today on our.
Speaker 3: Socials at Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 4: You go there right now and make sure to follow subscribe and find out if there's any truth to the rumor that the dumping will happen in Brooks car while circling the Jack in the Box drive.
Speaker 3: For that's what the rumors are saying. The only thing we.
Speaker 1: Know how to do with bro I'm gonna squash those rumors right now.
Speaker 3: Well, you don't know. You'll have to go look and see for yourself. We're gonna do laser stories coming up.
Speaker 4: It's the radio segment that just started his own motorcycle gang.
Speaker 3: Wigs on wheels wigs.
Speaker 4: If you want to ride with them, you're gonna need a rock seventeenth century powdered wigs. And he's already got. Martha Washington's due. Gotta get your own. With Laser Stories, the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser.
Speaker 3: Those other piggly wigglies just don't.
Speaker 4: This first laser story is out of Australia today. And have you ever watched the Olympics and thought, you know what would make this better? Drugs for the Olympians, Because if that's you, then your timing couldn't be more perfect. A brand new worldwide sporting competition just got announced and it's called the Enhanced Games.
Speaker 1: What this is.
Speaker 9: Real gonna be like people, how many gurridos they can eat, you know, a round taco bell.
Speaker 4: No, so, any athletes or former athletes who want to get on the juice for these sports that is strongly, strongly.
Speaker 1: Encouraged different drugs. If you're funnier with different drugs, ye should be so funny.
Speaker 4: Give one of a mushrooms and the committee who runs it just got their top athlete, retired Australian swimmer James Magnuson.
Speaker 1: He's just like okay, I'll do it.
Speaker 4: He's the first person to publicly express interest in competing, and organizers say they'll pay him one point five million dollars if he can break the fifty meter freestyle record on steroids. Now, James won gold, silver and bronze medals in twenty twelve and twenty sixteen, and he says he's kept himself in relatively decent shape.
Speaker 1: Wait, didn't use airic Q. I was gonna say. Was he ever busted for drugs?
Speaker 3: Yea, he didn't clean in the Olympics before.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's why we don't know him as a record breaker. Yeah, he wants his name.
Speaker 7: I got like fifth.
Speaker 4: He thinks if you give him six months with performance enhancing drugs, he can easily crush the record.
Speaker 9: It'd be more interesting if it was like people who went from couch to Olympics.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, James was quoted as saying for that amount of money, I'll juice to the gills in it. That's not the only bag of cash on the table. They added that the first person to break Usain Bolts one hundred meter record will also get at least one million dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh well, that's pretty messed up. I don't like that. It's encouraging.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I kind of want to, like have one of them smoke crack and run a marathon.
Speaker 1: And be awesome to watch performance enhancing.
Speaker 4: I want to see the pole vault with people on the blue pill That would be an event to watch.
Speaker 9: They wouldn't be able to do the hurdles just for that one event though.
Speaker 4: The games are scheduled for sometime in twenty twenty five. Oh my, all contestants have to sign a lengthy waiver.
Speaker 8: Oh I would have had to agree. We were starting our version right, We definitely are anymore.
Speaker 4: This next Lazer story is out of New Sumyrna Beach, Florida. All Right, cops got a call over the weekend about a forty nine year old man who decided to take his truck for a spin on the beach and drive it straight into the ocean.
Speaker 7: Who I think it's cool when.
Speaker 8: People do this like on the side of you, but don't drive it into the ocean.
Speaker 4: This guy's name is Jason Brushkevich and normally in the area that he was at, you're actually allowed to drive on the beach.
Speaker 1: There's quite a few ocean areas.
Speaker 4: But recently it was closed to cars because of the weather and the tide was too high.
Speaker 1: I love when people see those signs.
Speaker 12: You're like, they're trying to ruin my fock.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Oh, I come here all the time.
Speaker 3: Jason did not care.
Speaker 4: He went around the closed gate that said do not enter, yeah, and drove his white Dodge Ram pickup onto the earth. Lifeguards were the first to respond after they saw him driving back and forth trying to do donuts in the sand, but the water around him was two to three feet high. And keep in mind this was all happening at around nine in the morning.
Speaker 3: He was messy.
Speaker 1: I think he just had a good cup of coffee Florida.
Speaker 4: The cops eventually got him out in onto dry land. And here's the quote that's making headlines. When they said he shouldn't have been driving in the water, he told them it's not my fault.
Speaker 3: The truck don't surf.
Speaker 8: Answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They charged him with failing to pay the beach access fee and released him on a two hundred dollars bond.
Speaker 1: That's actually off pretty easy.
Speaker 4: His truck had to be towed as well. Based on the smile in his mugshot, he does not regret it one bit.
Speaker 12: It's hair.
Speaker 4: It looks like he was going he was cracking the cops up to yes as he does.
Speaker 1: He's got of course, he's.
Speaker 4: Got a great time. We'll put that photo up on the Brook and Jeffrey Insta stories. This next laser story is out of Cupid's headquarters. We're only days away from Valentine's and we might have just saved you with the most romantic night of your life. It's still available, promises to completely blow your date away, and.
Speaker 3: It only costs ten thousand dollars ten ten. For the first time.
Speaker 4: Ever, you can now have a private Valentine's Day dinner on top of the Empire State Building.
Speaker 8: I don't care who knows it. Imagine the view.
Speaker 4: The experience called Empire for two, was inspired by the classic rom com Sleepless in Seattle And you know that scene where Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks have their long awaited meet cute on the building's eighty sixth floor.
Speaker 1: Sometime, elexis it's cute?
Speaker 12: Okay?
Speaker 15: Sure?
Speaker 3: If you're to shell out the cash.
Speaker 4: You will be treated to a private tour of the observation floor while you sip on champagne.
Speaker 1: Oh they better be they better be feeding me the champagne for I want to.
Speaker 4: Walk it all the better segues for me, and then you get to go up sixteen stories for your dinner.
Speaker 9: So it's that far above the observation deck, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: They tippy top In the intimate one hundred and second floor observatory, you'll be serenaded by a musician as you enjoy a three course meal. Festive foods include a Redicio Caesar salad and a mouth watering cheesecake dessert complete with cherry compote.
Speaker 7: Tasty.
Speaker 9: I just flashed on an image of Alexis being so uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: You're reading musician in the room with you playing. That is like my nightmare.
Speaker 4: It's like bos and you're like, no, thanks, No, you can go down.
Speaker 1: What if they wanted to make eye contact with you as well? No, I'm not looking.
Speaker 8: Can I call my friends and look?
Speaker 4: If you can't fork out the ten k for this, it's all right. You can just go to the ground floor and enjoy a regular dinner at the boring State Bar.
Speaker 3: And grill.
Speaker 4: Okay, that one's only gonna set you back eighty nine dollars apiece.
Speaker 1: Hey, you have a hundred of those and you yeah, I'll still be cheaper.
Speaker 7: And you have street buskers and.
Speaker 3: Sing to you. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: Well, speaking of somebody who knows how to get romantic on Valentines, he said to do the shoe.
Speaker 3: Department of the Empire State Buildings.
Speaker 16: That's right.
Speaker 4: That sound means Lazer Stories has come to an end for the day. We're gonna do it again, same time on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Brooking, Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning, fam, what else Fave Brook and Jeffy d.
Speaker 1: In the jeff how many times? Don't do that?
Speaker 3: Stop? You know what that sounds? That sounded terrible.
Speaker 1: It was all I don't know what that was.
Speaker 12: That was what did you eat?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 3: I didn't like that. Can we edit that out? Please? Okay, thank you. Let's get used that. No, let's not use it. Let's start the recording over. What's shaking? Bacon's Dorookie Fox and the Big Jay coming right, stop stop, stop shop. You're right, you're right. That's horrible. Cut it cut its God.
Speaker 4: Think that's a really good thing that we get reduced sometimes on this show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because boy do I need them.
Speaker 1: Jeff, this isn't this isn't going to bed.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just saying, listen, I'm like, what if you were in a situation where you only had one chance to get it perfect?
Speaker 8: Oh, you couldn't just like edit out, Like.
Speaker 4: When you have to leave a voicemail for that really cute person that you just met and you want to impress. You want it to sound just right. And I bet the people in the segment coming up wish they had a chance to hit the redo button.
Speaker 1: I wish I wish you did right now.
Speaker 4: Well, those people can't and I can't because their voicemails are being featured. When we do a brand new Loser Line coming up with Brooke and Jeffy, we're gonna keep you entertained, hopping and bopping all the way to work.
Speaker 1: I think I just heard the end of my career.
Speaker 2: A minute. Is this the right number? It's the Loser Line, goodby, just call me back.
Speaker 4: It's a special Valentine's Day edition of the Loser Line.
Speaker 3: If you haven't heard it before, it works like this.
Speaker 4: Let's say someone approaches you on V Day and hits you with this romantic line.
Speaker 3: He sweetams.
Speaker 5: My friends met me that I couldn't get a gorgeous date for Valentine's Day, and they were right, Oh yeah, you want.
Speaker 3: To hang out with me instead?
Speaker 4: That is so, whatever you do, don't crush up some candy hearts and blow the dust.
Speaker 3: Into his eyes.
Speaker 1: I think much worse than that.
Speaker 4: Again, Instead, tell him that you're Valen. Fine with that?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's when you hand.
Speaker 4: Him the digits of the loser line so he can leave an awkward voicemail we can play on the air like the ones you're about here. Just so you know, all of these were left for us over the weekend with people who were meeting at different Valentine's events or romantic get together So this should be interesting, love, Let's get right into it.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 16: It's we met at a cupid bar crawl and uh look, I'm.
Speaker 6: Sorry sorry to call you like this.
Speaker 17: I'm actually in kind of a weird situation here and uh kind of embarrassing.
Speaker 16: But remember how I uh like remember I handcuffed us together just for like a second as a joke with those like buzzy pink handcuffs.
Speaker 17: Then you know, is there any chance you maybe.
Speaker 3: Still have that key.
Speaker 6: I don't know that.
Speaker 17: I think I may have handed it to you.
Speaker 3: Uh honestly, I just can't remember, but I can't find it, and I kind of need it.
Speaker 16: I was under the impressions these were like trick handcuffs, and apparently they don't just unlocked by themselves and stuck on.
Speaker 17: I. I.
Speaker 16: You know, I'm like kind of freaking out because I can't go into work on Monday.
Speaker 3: With like fuzzy pink cancuffs on one of my wrists. So if you.
Speaker 16: Could just text or call me back like as soon as possible either way.
Speaker 6: I would be forever grateful, Thank you. Oh God.
Speaker 10: The first thing I thought was, this is the only job where one of us could walk in with pink handcuffs stuck and be like, oh, hey, what's up, Jeff.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: I think it's a great practical joke to play on somebody at the bar.
Speaker 3: Oh you do, yeah, Like, hey, these handcuffs are fake. I promise you want to put them on with me.
Speaker 4: Next thing, you know, you're given a PowerPoint presentation on Monday, You're like hit the slide next, Messa.
Speaker 18: Hey, this is act we met at the Valentine's Singles Mixer. Listen, I had a great time with you, but if I'm being like a hunger, I just don't really feel like.
Speaker 1: We were a perfect match.
Speaker 18: But I do appreciate your interest in You're giving you me your number, and you know, like ghosting somebody that's just like not really my that's not my vibe. So I'm leaving this message for you, and I actually think I do know a girl who would be perfect for you, one of my friends who just moved here from England.
Speaker 15: If you know, she's got that like cute little accent. If you close your eyes, she could be the Geico.
Speaker 18: Gecko and then if you open them, she kind of looks like him too, but like in.
Speaker 9: A cute way.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 15: She's like, say, she got those like big eyes.
Speaker 18: But like I'm not selling it, but she's really cute. So I am going to text you her number. If you use it, fine, if you end up.
Speaker 15: Hooking up, you got to tell me and.
Speaker 18: If it works out, you could, you know, stay fifteen percent on your cargure.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I do not see any red flags. All I saw was she has a job.
Speaker 9: Okay, she just described your friend is someone with big eyes, thin and like a tongue that moves in and out really quick.
Speaker 3: Just say that she's on the ozempic diet and we got the.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 4: And you know the funny thing about that is the guy co Gecko was a very popular spokesperson for their brand, just like I am for the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok. Maybe I should try an accent when I'm promoting.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's see what you got, because if you go there right now and type in Brook and Jeffrey into you tikety talk, you'll find rare content that will tickle your nickas I.
Speaker 9: Like you and my pants are tickling.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's have a jolly old chin wagon. Toss it back to the voicemails.
Speaker 6: Hey where we at?
Speaker 14: Hey Christina, it was just awesome meeting you over the weekend before Valentine Day too. It just it feels like Sharon Dippity, almost like it would stay that we were able to make a connection, like almost stupid, and then no shradamis made it and we're able to create this totally awesome vibe of us together. In fact, ever since like we connected, I just had this massive PARTI for you.
Speaker 6: You get my point. I felt a real connection with you.
Speaker 3: I miss you.
Speaker 17: I want to hang out with you again.
Speaker 6: Please call me.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, anxiety swinging his legs over.
Speaker 1: No, he's definitely in a rocking chair. Rocking chair.
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 4: I think I know that guy, O real sweetheart, not weird at all.
Speaker 1: That's actually the least surprising thing you've said.
Speaker 3: I'll bring him in studio. I'll introduce you.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I'm not shaking that man's hair.
Speaker 17: Uh. Valentine's Stay is right around the corner. So I walked some Katie Hearts and I wanted to read a few to you. This says, hey, you hold on, let me get that on. Okay, as if that means that's weird, just not Valentine's.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 17: Girls like I think I r L like Okay, maybe anc G and I'm like girl like maybe they met girl like misprinted like you.
Speaker 3: Know, girl like you.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying I like girls.
Speaker 17: All right, that's all I got. Take care.
Speaker 1: It's almost I don't know.
Speaker 9: Somebody's dad just got a box of candy hearts.
Speaker 1: What happens.
Speaker 4: That's what happens when forty and overs get these new trying hearts with like.
Speaker 1: That guy is at least fifty five.
Speaker 19: Okay, if that makes you feel better, does Remember you can listen a Loser Line regularly at this time every week, and make sure you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffrey YouTube channel so you can listen to every single Loser Line.
Speaker 4: Second day and phone tap right there, we're gonna do a phone tap right after that.
Speaker 2: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: We're in the home stretch to Valentine's And if you've somehow managed to book a reservation at a romantic Italian restaurant the day of Wow, consider yourself lucky ago unless that restaurant is the same one our helpful resident German Hans Gluber, a German working at a romantic Italian restaurant confusing.
Speaker 3: This should be interesting.
Speaker 4: I wonder what he wants in your phone tap right now?
Speaker 9: It's a.
Speaker 10: Hello, Hello, this is hands Global from the Italian restaurant. Am I speaking this a Keys?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 6: This is Keith.
Speaker 11: How can I help you?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 10: I'm saying keys, but they cannot say very well because my accent. Your name is Keys, like I'm going to mo.
Speaker 6: And you you're like Keith, like k e I t h.
Speaker 10: Oh Okay, I was saying keys, but it is keys scarty. Okay, I see you having the reservations at our restaurant for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 11: Yes, sir, I'm excited, man, one of my favorite places to go.
Speaker 2: Ooh.
Speaker 10: And in the notes here I will say this quiet list so no one is hearing, but it says you're hoping to be proposing to your freudlan.
Speaker 11: Nope, nope, not hoping. I am going to get engaged. I'm excited about that.
Speaker 8: Oh vulderabar Oh, I am loving that energy.
Speaker 10: But can I let you in on a little secret.
Speaker 11: Like what you guys are gonna do something special for us?
Speaker 10: I would consider this very special for you. You see, I do work at this Italian place, but I also work as the finest German restaurant in the entire city, maybe even an involved on Usenheimer.
Speaker 11: Okay, so what does this have.
Speaker 6: To do with me?
Speaker 10: Though, Well, here is an Italian restaurant, it's very basic. Or I have a limp noodle, I'm going to slurp and maybe have a bread, the boring but on German restaurant. Oh, now we are speaking the language of they lover us.
Speaker 11: So you're saying you don't want me to go to the Italian restaurant.
Speaker 10: Well, of course I am not outright saying that, because that it would be against the employee handbook here I would get in trouble.
Speaker 3: I would never say that. But yes, you should leave.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't know about that, man. It's kind of weird, especially you working at one restaurant trying to give me go to another.
Speaker 10: Well that should show you how much better one of the restaurants he is. And have you ever known how romantic German people are?
Speaker 8: We are a very loving bunch.
Speaker 11: Nah, I've never met a romantic German person ever.
Speaker 10: You're telling me you've never seen the famous German movie Sleep Lessons.
Speaker 6: God, I've never seen that movie.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 8: No, everyone has seen some movie.
Speaker 10: Two lovers meeting over strudele and then one that's taken to prison for falsifying secrets to the other and then relays the information to the KGB do slip blessing strute card.
Speaker 11: Dude, that's not a sexy movie.
Speaker 3: Oh, you must watch it?
Speaker 8: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 10: You know how much of this sexy time I had after watching that movie? Okay, can you guess VI's a sleepless.
Speaker 11: Because he's in prison.
Speaker 10: Well, yes, but he's also still making love, not by choice anyway.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not I'm.
Speaker 11: Not interested in a German prison love movie. I don't even know why we're talking about this and doing this over the phone.
Speaker 10: Well, in Germany, a prison love is the highest form of love and romance.
Speaker 8: But you know it's different.
Speaker 11: Cultures, dude, what the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 10: Okay, never mind, Look, if you really want to do the proposal at the Italian restaurant, I would love to hear about it.
Speaker 11: Well, got a little dinner, right, and then German got some candlelight, German chocolate, I got flowers, and I'm gonna have the ring deliver in the flute of champagne.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, I mean that's very basic. Again, I mean you could do it that way. But think about this, if you were in a Guman restaurant instead of a tiny champagne float, imagine a ring floating in a seventy to ound steel stein and she must drink the n taire steinings and she proposes to you. As this tradition.
Speaker 11: Man, it's not wrong with you.
Speaker 10: Plus, it is a proof of hot tolerance. You would like a strong woman who can pounds the bills.
Speaker 11: Look, man, I gotta go. Oh, me and my lady both black Italian. We're just gonna do the Italian restaurant. We don't want German dude.
Speaker 10: Okay, I was not prepared to do this, but I will pull out all of these toppings for you.
Speaker 8: Okay, I am going to give you one free strew the cake.
Speaker 3: Nah, Man, I make it to myself.
Speaker 10: I can put a little blue pill in.
Speaker 3: It if you like.
Speaker 11: Hey, man, just chill. I told you I don't want your reservation. I'm gonna do it my way.
Speaker 6: We're going to the Italian restaurant.
Speaker 11: That's it.
Speaker 3: Well, fine, you can keep your reservation.
Speaker 8: But now I'm mad at you.
Speaker 10: Just know if you see me, Okay, I'm mad me and your friend Nae Son who set you up for a prank phone call.
Speaker 3: You're going to be pouting all night.
Speaker 11: Did you say, Nathan? How do you know my boy? Nathan?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 10: You mean your best friend, because he's the one who set you up for this prank phone call.
Speaker 7: This is actually right.
Speaker 11: I knew this.
Speaker 6: I knew this was so stupid.
Speaker 3: I could tell you new a little bit.
Speaker 8: Man, My name's all from the radio show Brick and Jeffrey in the Morning. We just did a phone tap on you.
Speaker 11: And the crazy thing is, I was gonna ask this so to be my best man.
Speaker 10: Oh I would love to be your best man. Oh my god, not making more sensing, y'all. Okay, Well, I was thinking, you know, best man, maybe movie night you or me sleeplessens through it?
Speaker 6: God, No, I'm cool. That movie probably on two.
Speaker 2: Way every morning was the fun tap weekday mornings on the twenties brooking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: I think we all need to take a second and give some credit to men.
Speaker 20: Yeah, they never get credit where they applause for men right now, listen, over the last decade, we've done a pretty amazing job of tapping into our emotions and showing our vulnerable side.
Speaker 1: I think that you've done better. I already agree with that.
Speaker 4: I mean, look at Jose his entire success as a streamer hinges on his ability to cry on commands.
Speaker 8: I have not cried in like two months, Okay, but there are people that.
Speaker 1: Come in and go, Hi, cry, God, how your numbers doing though.
Speaker 8: They're not doing well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's you paying him for it. He will weep his way right into your heart.
Speaker 1: Will exactly, It's true. I want to give you a hug.
Speaker 4: I think one of our male listeners wasn't afraid to show off his sensitive side to a woman that he went out with, But the way he did it sent up some red flags in the studio amongst the ladies, of course.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not like we're trying to be judge.
Speaker 3: Really bro.
Speaker 8: A little bit harsh.
Speaker 20: Maybe you can solving it up to hurt our feelings jum.
Speaker 3: It up right after this second date update?
Speaker 4: How do we feel about people bringing gifts for the first date?
Speaker 1: It compens?
Speaker 8: Is there an inside joke or are you talking about.
Speaker 9: Just a fift I have friends who love it.
Speaker 4: I actually went out with the dentist ones who tried to gift me a BMW on the first date.
Speaker 1: I told you, but I said, you wait.
Speaker 4: It was only a three series though, and the leather seats weren't even in the right color. So mamm didn raise no fool, I know my worst okay, and I dismissed them.
Speaker 1: Are you driving a Kia like I am right now?
Speaker 4: That's just one of the cars that I'm driving. To choose which car on which day? Same But from the email we received, I heard gifts were exchange on this first date, which is a little bit unique. And so let's talk to the guy, Enrique. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Hey, what's happening? Guys?
Speaker 8: Thanks for having me thinking Aboutrique Iglesias.
Speaker 1: I wasn't actually, I was just thinking about this guy.
Speaker 4: And Enrique, this is your first time on the show. It's kind of like our first date. Do we get a gift?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 21: You do?
Speaker 1: Is that like that's your thing is you're the gift guy.
Speaker 4: You love language, but if it's anything less than a three series, then we're not interested.
Speaker 3: I'm talking.
Speaker 8: I just bought a new car.
Speaker 9: So did you warn the person you were going out with that gifts were going to be on the table?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I mean you know, we met online.
Speaker 3: That's okay, okay, And what's her name? You say it all right?
Speaker 4: You're talking to Josie online?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and langage just came up and we found out that causing.
Speaker 21: Gifts are a number one love language.
Speaker 1: The gift givers.
Speaker 6: Okay, so we decided to bring each other a gift on our first date. Nothing too crazy.
Speaker 3: Both of you were going to bring gifts, not a surprise.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you set a price limit?
Speaker 6: No, we just said something very simple.
Speaker 4: Okay, sometimes to be reminded later on, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it makes it.
Speaker 3: It's good. Take us to the date. How did it go? What happened?
Speaker 1: What'd you bring?
Speaker 21: But tell you something before that, we lived kind of far away, like I drove like two hours to get to her.
Speaker 9: So she brought you gas money not so much.
Speaker 21: But anyway, we met at this Mexican restaurant for dinner and sat down, and.
Speaker 6: So she gives me her gifts first.
Speaker 21: Okay, so since we had some conversations. I'm a big Spider.
Speaker 3: Man fan, she got you some spiders.
Speaker 21: That's cool, dude, right, No, no, but she gave me little Spider Man act and figure awesome.
Speaker 1: She's paying attention, she's remembering.
Speaker 8: Put it on a shelf.
Speaker 4: You'll always know, like, yeah, we give her a check mark for her gift? What did you get her?
Speaker 6: So it might sound a little crazy, okay, but let me flame what it's called a long distance love lamp?
Speaker 3: A long long distance love What is that?
Speaker 1: That's a little bit what is a little overwhelmed?
Speaker 8: Already?
Speaker 1: Tell Jeffrey what it is.
Speaker 21: I know what they are, something like you know what's far away?
Speaker 17: Right?
Speaker 21: If I touched mine, hers will glow, you see, Like, oh you know, okay.
Speaker 3: It's the way of touching each other and turning each other on.
Speaker 1: I'm faking, not exactly.
Speaker 3: It doesn't have to.
Speaker 12: Be like couples.
Speaker 1: I get it. It's like family.
Speaker 12: Feel doesn't say love lamp on.
Speaker 9: The box when you hand it to it, because that I think is going to be key.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 21: If I had the lamp out of the box, you know, I had to like, you know, good, okay, so it's.
Speaker 1: Just the lamp that she gets, So you're just handing her a lamp. What was her reaction?
Speaker 6: At first? She was like a little confused, you.
Speaker 1: Know, she didn't know what it was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, he gave me a lamp.
Speaker 3: It's not a typical first day gift. I like lamp, okay, right right right.
Speaker 21: So then I had to explain to her the same thing I just told you guys right now too.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 21: You know she was like, oh wow, that's so sweet. She's like, nobody never gave me a lamp before.
Speaker 1: Oh she liked it.
Speaker 4: Alexis if a guy gave you a love lamp on your first meet up. I see, I didn't get to finish asking the question order shadow.
Speaker 12: I don't really not a pan. It's just what if you have another guy over when it's going off? Like that's my fear, Like.
Speaker 1: It's just like you can't even think about that. You have to be.
Speaker 12: Exclusive, Like I don't want a guy over.
Speaker 1: And this lamp was flashing in the corner, and he's good.
Speaker 21: You had a lot of long conversations like I'm getting so open, you know, it's like I'm not seeing nobody else.
Speaker 6: I really really dig this girl. I mean she was, Oh my god, she's so hot, you.
Speaker 4: Know, and you're putting all your cards on the table with.
Speaker 21: This well yeah, man, and you know I give her a lamp.
Speaker 3: You're putting all your lamps on the table. Whatever you're doing.
Speaker 1: How did the rest of the.
Speaker 6: All right? So the day was awesome.
Speaker 21: Okay, We've talked for hours and you know, we kept having some drinks and I.
Speaker 6: Went to her house.
Speaker 1: Her house.
Speaker 3: It is the lamp, you know.
Speaker 6: I made sure the lamp was on.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, have you used the lamp since your last date?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Every single day, especially night.
Speaker 3: Time.
Speaker 9: Okay, have you gotten the light back or is it just you lighting her up?
Speaker 6: Well, this is the thing. At first mine was glowing all the time.
Speaker 21: Now it's not really lighting up that much anymore.
Speaker 1: The lights have gone out on love just.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 21: But then I text her and she doesn't really respond or.
Speaker 4: To ask about the text because the lamps aside. If you're not texting, that's a big problem. It's tough doing a long distance relationship thing. Your date does sound pretty lit to me. But we're gonna come back and we'll call Josie for you and try and get you a second date update.
Speaker 3: Get that light glowing again right after this.
Speaker 6: All right, all right, thanks guys, All right, man hold.
Speaker 3: On second date update.
Speaker 4: Brooks said something pretty profound in the first part of the second date call. Kind of hit it right on the nose when she said, and now their love light has gone dark, sinking deep into the abyss of eternal loneliness, like a lost ship in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean that's lost all power. And as the crew is jumping overboard into the icy waters, the boat takes on.
Speaker 3: More water, and all hope and happen is lost forever and always I'm just paraphrasing. She said it was something along those lines.
Speaker 9: I'm actually hopeful that this love story doesn't end as tragically as the one you're talking about.
Speaker 4: But oh yeah, it's your love story that you painted in the first part. I'm just trying to paraphrase. Because Enrique and his date Josie agreed to exchange gifts when they had their first meet up, and she got him a Spider Man toy because he's into Spider Man. He got her a long distance love lamp, which is where if you touch yours, their lamp lights up on their end to show that you're thinking of them.
Speaker 9: And apparently they were using it back and forth for a little while.
Speaker 3: At least in the first few days.
Speaker 4: It was going off like a strobe light at a Tiesto concert. Yeah, lately, not only is the lamp dimming, so are in Rique's hopes for a second date. Enrique, any thoughts that you'd like to share over some sad, depressing music.
Speaker 3: Now's your chance.
Speaker 6: It's a little sad right now where you're playing.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sorry, but that's just the image that broke paints with her words to me, always be I'm just bringing them to light.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ok but light, that's happening. I'm just we're all here for you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, okay, I'm hopeful.
Speaker 3: Just like those sailors were when they left the dog. Just dial Josie for you right now. Here we go.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hey, we're looking for Josie. Hey Josie. Uh, I don't know if you know us. We're a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 1: Hey, Josie.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hi, we got a lot that we'd like to talk to you about. One of our listeners says that he went on a date with you not too long ago.
Speaker 1: And had an amazing time.
Speaker 6: Okay, am I on the radio right now?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: You're the star of the hour, and your co star, hopefully is the guy that you were with named Enrique.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I know Enrique.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, Well, we know a little bit about Enrique and your guys' date because he told us some details from it.
Speaker 3: It sounded pretty good on our end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounded flirty, fun. You guys had maybe a lot of margarita's, which is always a positive that.
Speaker 4: We thought it was interesting that you guys decided to exchange gifts before you even met each other.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 4: Actually, Okay, how'd you feel about the lamp that he gave you?
Speaker 13: I I actually loved the lamp gift.
Speaker 21: I thought it was so thoughtful.
Speaker 6: I thought it was a really sweet gesture from him.
Speaker 8: Oh wow, you didn't think it was. People were thinking it may have been too much, too soon.
Speaker 13: Well, we are kind of long distance, so it meant more.
Speaker 9: Wait, you still you still consider yourself currently long distance with him?
Speaker 13: No, not currently, but we were long distance.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you're still thinking it.
Speaker 4: But you said that you liked the lamp gift, and we heard that you guys were using it at least for a little while after the date. Yeah, we're not sure what's changed since then.
Speaker 13: Well, I I think he's a cheater.
Speaker 1: What a cheater? What?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 1: Why do you think he's a cheater?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 13: I know he's a cheater.
Speaker 3: Well, we share.
Speaker 13: Locations on our phone, so we can see where each other.
Speaker 9: Are already, You guys a relationship.
Speaker 3: That's very close with each other.
Speaker 13: Okay, it's strong and like we knew, like win to call each other and all that stuff. And then a few times my lamp will light up and I will look at his location and he was out somewhere else, not at his house.
Speaker 8: Someone else's touching the lamp exactly.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't side piece touch a lamp.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if that was true, he would be out with the side piece, most likely not leaving her at his place to touch and mess around and touch the lamp exactly.
Speaker 13: That's why I think he's either married or.
Speaker 15: Have a living girlfriend there, and you're.
Speaker 3: The side piece.
Speaker 1: In that case, he bought himself.
Speaker 9: I think you're misreading something here, because he wouldn't call a radio show and ask us to publicly ask you out again.
Speaker 1: If he was cheating, that would be I mean, unless he's really dumb, that would be real.
Speaker 4: It's really really big to jump to conclusions like that. And look, the love lamp that he gave us for our studio is lighting up, which I think means that he wants to talk to you right now, because he's actually on the other line listening.
Speaker 3: What yeah, yeah, so we don't really have a love lamp. I made that up, but he is on the other line.
Speaker 13: I don't think that's Oh my god, No, I don't want to talk to a cheater.
Speaker 4: What well, just give him a chance. Hear him out there might be some misunderstanding.
Speaker 21: Yeah, yeah, Josie, Josie, I'm not cheating on you, Okay, I swear I'm ing on you.
Speaker 2: I no, no, dude, I'm not buying it.
Speaker 1: God, it's so hard.
Speaker 9: It's so hard to stay your case when someone says you're a cheater, because when you say you're not a cheater, it sounds more like yeah.
Speaker 8: It's like I'm innocent.
Speaker 4: That's what's going on with your lamp, dude.
Speaker 13: And I don't hear any excuses like, oh, your dog is touching the lamp, or it's all by mistake, it's.
Speaker 15: Falty or whatever it is, because I'm not going to buy it a dog.
Speaker 21: Oh, Girlie, I am the one touching the lamp.
Speaker 11: I am the one.
Speaker 6: I take it with me everywhere I go. If I go to a cafe, Wait, I go to a bar?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding?
Speaker 14: Bro?
Speaker 11: Wait, I'm going to guys.
Speaker 21: I like this girl so much that I carry this lamp with me everywhere I go.
Speaker 3: Wait, you go to a wait? Hold on, you go to a shop and plug the lamp in just to touch it?
Speaker 6: Why about you?
Speaker 4: Soon?
Speaker 14: But not.
Speaker 12: The same level somehow?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 18: Brook?
Speaker 4: But how are you feeling right now accusing him of such horrible things earlier with me.
Speaker 1: Just the visual of him walking down the street.
Speaker 3: With a lamb Imrika, you don't have to take that from her.
Speaker 1: It's really cute, Rikae. I'm sorry.
Speaker 21: No, well all right, but wait, wait, you guys know how you want to go with your phoney trying to plug your phone somewhere right and totally same.
Speaker 8: Thing at the airport with a big o.
Speaker 4: You asked the bartender if you can unplug the jukebox for just a second so I can touch my girlfriend two hours away.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well something like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, Josie, what do you think.
Speaker 14: I'm not behind this dude.
Speaker 1: No man would ever say something that embarrassing unless it was true.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: And we're giving him a really hard time, and he's doing a great job like defending himself.
Speaker 3: I'm actually kind of believing him on this Listen.
Speaker 21: I swear my grandmother's wave. I take that lamp everywhere I go.
Speaker 6: I wanted to show this girl that how much I like her, and I want to take her.
Speaker 4: There is a love lamp in his grandmother's grave too, so that he can show some love to his dead ground.
Speaker 8: It's going off it's going on.
Speaker 9: I'm just kidding, but Josie, it feels like you two are like meant for each other.
Speaker 7: I mean, you would just trust him.
Speaker 13: Okay, you guys really think I should believe him?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, And if you carry the lamp with you everywhere, do you have it with you right now? Could you turn it on? Bro Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean I could just go in the trunk of my car and get it right now and I can plug it on.
Speaker 3: I don't think we have time for that.
Speaker 1: I don't know my Highlander has a plugin for.
Speaker 3: Okay, Brook will.
Speaker 4: Drive her Highlander over to where you are and you can plug in your lamp to your car.
Speaker 1: Upgrade to a car like that.
Speaker 9: The lamp on.
Speaker 4: While this was a terrible idea, I'm just saying I believe him, Josie. I think the whole room believes him. That you carry this lamp to prove that he's that.
Speaker 1: Into you and he's not a cheater.
Speaker 12: He wouldn't call in and do this over the radio.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: I do disagree with Brooke on that point, but everything else that we said, I think it's true. And we'd like to send you two out on another date that we would pay for if you're up for a.
Speaker 9: Josie, what if he took you to his house to prove that he doesn't live with anybody else.
Speaker 21: Yeah, look, come over to my house and you should see the lamp and I'll definitely have the light on again, you know, with your lamp and everything.
Speaker 6: We'll make something fun out of this.
Speaker 4: Come on, Josie, winning you over a little bit here, Josie, one more chance?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 21: Now, that's actually pretty sweet. I have to say, he's just you are quite a charmer. Enrique.
Speaker 3: I have to oh, wow, are with that?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 21: Well, oh my.
Speaker 15: God, he's busting out the Spanish.
Speaker 21: Now okay, so is that.
Speaker 3: A yes, Josie, Yes, that's my leg.
Speaker 2: What are you doing brooking Jeffrey in the morning?
Speaker 3: Uh oh.
Speaker 4: Spoiler alert, not to ruin the surprise, but jose just bought all of us love lamps for Christmas.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're welcome, because gift giving is my love language.
Speaker 3: I'll tap for you, broken, Alexis.
Speaker 4: If you guys decided to go on vacation in Europe again, make sure you have the right adapters so that you could plug that baby and get some Papa Bear love across the scene.
Speaker 8: I think as already has like seven love lambs.
Speaker 1: I think she's fine. I don't think they're in a room. I think they're in the garbage again.
Speaker 3: I know there's a lot of judgment about the love lamps, but it was actually perfect for this couple.
Speaker 4: I'm really happy for that.
Speaker 3: They seem like they might actually be a go.
Speaker 1: This is the type of thing. It gives you hope that there's someone for everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Serious, no matter if you're the guy walking down the street holding a lamb, you found love.
Speaker 3: That's right, and that could be you. If you want to email the show, we'll call that person not calling you back.
Speaker 4: Make sure to listen to all our second date updates on our podcast a Brook and Jeffrey wherever you get your.
Speaker 2: Podcast Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: There's a Lost and Found for everything. They have him at school.
Speaker 4: If you lose your binder at the mall, if you lose your phone, even at the grocery store, if you lose your child, yeah, you just go to the giant Lost and Found bin of children.
Speaker 3: Over by the section.
Speaker 1: He's got dig deep for one.
Speaker 3: Actually, that one's kind of cuter than mine.
Speaker 4: I'm going to take him home, but what if you're out in the world then you spot the one who makes you feel that instant romantic spark, only to lose them before exchanging numbers.
Speaker 3: Where's the lost and Found box for that?
Speaker 4: Actually it's at Craigslist, which is why we do this segment every single week, reading a brand new edition of Craigslist Misconnections.
Speaker 3: That's coming up, CUTI Misconnections.
Speaker 2: That was me staring.
Speaker 4: There's only two places to find true love in this world. One is in the display window of Macy's when you accidentally brush shoulders with one of their headless mannequins.
Speaker 3: Oh no, mouth, I guess we gotta skip right to second on the pages of craigslist dot org.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we scoured that website every week to find the best misconnections that they have to offer, Like with this first misconnection titled you Reved Me Up all the way up woman for man Fortis Car Dealership.
Speaker 1: Figure that was going to be the place.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna read this. How I think the woman would sound you dark hair, longer than normal beard, and a warm blue denim shirt with a cute hole in the side.
Speaker 3: About the size of my fist.
Speaker 1: That's a big hole.
Speaker 3: Cute, big hole me.
Speaker 4: Petite woman wearing nothing but Prada, looking good, and also looking to purchase a new ride.
Speaker 1: This is the woman that you're voicing right now. I did not expect to be darning any product.
Speaker 4: We walked around the lot, looking at all the different vehicles, a ka, kicking the tires if you will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Are you sure your lady didn't go to the dress bar.
Speaker 4: At one point, you gave me a boost into the driver's seat of a large suv. Okay, I felt like I was baby Simba and you were Rafiki, the proud month, lifting me towards the heavens. Just the thought makes me lose my breath. I love it, and you were a gentleman too. When I asked you to move your bottom hand, you politely obliged.
Speaker 8: Wait towards her away.
Speaker 4: We sat in the car together for quite a while. Maybe you had other ideas, because you kept pointing out that this model is known for its ample back seat space.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think he just wants to sell you the car.
Speaker 4: But I laughed because I do enjoy a good flirt now and again. I don't get it a lot at home because my husband's almost forty.
Speaker 9: Years my seat Oh God, and that explains how the product happens.
Speaker 4: When I thought you told me the funniest joke of all, you said, you don't really work there.
Speaker 3: Put it to the homeless encampment down the road.
Speaker 1: Now I know why he has a hole in his shirt.
Speaker 3: He was joking, right, I don't think so that sidned Elena.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he knows how big the back seat is because he sleeps there.
Speaker 4: So let's go to your next misconnection, entitled Where's the Maid who Stole My Heart?
Speaker 3: Oh man for woman late thirties.
Speaker 4: He says, we met a number of years back when you clean the dried puke out of the foyer of my.
Speaker 3: Apartment built Oh day.
Speaker 4: I remember being absolutely astounded by how well you were able to scrape it out.
Speaker 3: Of the rug. It's me, this is Harry No.
Speaker 1: But can we just like edit before we read these?
Speaker 4: This is from the heartbrook He says, there is no way I could have done that sober or nonsense.
Speaker 3: Wow, this guy that was a while back.
Speaker 4: I've moved three times since then, maybe four, he doesn't know, and have been in and out of places that keep people for extended periods.
Speaker 1: Ah, you know, I don't think that counts as a move.
Speaker 4: Also, I can't remember if I got evicted or not at the place that we met, but I think so because I let too many pigeons stay in my room.
Speaker 3: I don't know there's a limit. Yeah, he says some details that might help you remember me. My name is Dallas. Is he sure?
Speaker 1: Because he's not real sure about anything else.
Speaker 3: I'm thin but not skinny.
Speaker 4: And you liked that because you said it was always easy to roll me over in the foyer after I would pass out. My God, details I remember about you. You may have been Filipino or Mexican. You had big boobs and a lot of lipstick.
Speaker 3: And your name is Frieda or Louning.
Speaker 1: Not even.
Speaker 4: I have some memory issues, but we could tell if that sounds like you, Please send some pics so I can.
Speaker 1: Confirm you want to hire her again or go on a date, he says.
Speaker 4: Now that I'm not a teenager anymore, we can finally chill. That signed Dallas be his mom. Let's go to your next misconnection titled extra butter on My Love Please Woman for Man fifties movie Theater.
Speaker 3: I was the woman wearing a Keanu.
Speaker 4: Four pres t shirt that bought a ticket to the latest John wickflick.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I just realized who I wanted to vote for.
Speaker 4: You were the ponytailed mid thirties employee that handed me my sixty four ounce Mountain Dew golden freeze cup. Has anyone ever told you that when you smile it looks like you're frowning.
Speaker 2: Cowl?
Speaker 3: It's actually kind of cute.
Speaker 4: It reminds me of my old pit bull when I would catch him chewing on my painties. Anyway, I left to go see Wick kill a record amount of bad guys, but I kept making excuses to leave my three kids in the theater alone to go back to the concession Stane. You brought three children to see John Wick.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty violent film.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if you figured out my intentions, but the third time, when I asked you to layer my corn with some extra.
Speaker 3: Buttery topping, your eyebrow went up. Were you flirting with me?
Speaker 1: I think he's just questioning her arteries right now.
Speaker 3: I couldn't leave.
Speaker 4: During the second half of the film, my two youngest ones were.
Speaker 3: Having a belching contest. Man the toddler crapt his drawers.
Speaker 4: Toddler, it did smell ripen there, but we stayed because I wanted to get my money's worse. How about this, you replied to this message and promised to bring over that buttery topping. We can use it for something totally different than pop.
Speaker 1: That toddler needs no more butter.
Speaker 3: Then you could pop my kernel after.
Speaker 14: That?
Speaker 3: Signed ANGI, oh wow, you want me to forward this one to you?
Speaker 17: Sure? Man?
Speaker 3: Those are your Craigslist misconnections.
Speaker 2: For other week brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: We are coming up on Valentine's Day here, and a new study found the average person spends one hundred and ninety two dollars on their.
Speaker 3: Valentine nice is a lot of money, and.
Speaker 4: It is a lot of money. I wonder what today's player Kira thinks about that. Kira, what do you think about people who spend money to earn love?
Speaker 15: You know what, this year, that's not going to be us in our case, So we're gonna be going the cheapest route possible, cheap.
Speaker 1: I know what he wants for free, doesn't cost anything.
Speaker 4: You don't think that people should pay for love, Kira, because I do that all the time their own Yeah.
Speaker 1: She doesn't judge. You're in a safe space with Kira.
Speaker 17: I like that.
Speaker 1: Kira.
Speaker 4: They we're gonna send brook out of the studio, and Kira, you know how the game works. He got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say pass. But you do have to beat Brooke outright to win.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 6: Let's go, good luck.
Speaker 4: Your time starts now. On this day in two thousand and four, Mattel announced what famous toy couple had broken.
Speaker 15: Up, Keen and Barbie.
Speaker 3: What war ended in eighteen sixty five?
Speaker 6: The Civil War?
Speaker 4: How many presidents have been elected while not being married. Two butterflies do not have tongues. Instead, their taste receptors are located.
Speaker 15: Where they're antenna.
Speaker 4: What is the name of the clown villain in the movie It?
Speaker 13: Anyway?
Speaker 3: Ten million bricks were used to make what iconic New York building.
Speaker 15: The Empire State Building.
Speaker 3: We're gonna accept that answer.
Speaker 4: Good work, Kira Brooks gonna come back into the studio and on my screener here I can't tell it says you is Are you a toy store photographer?
Speaker 15: I worked part time in a toy store, but I'm also a photographer, and I photographed costs players.
Speaker 1: You take phot is of cosplay people.
Speaker 17: I do.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I am family, but I'm trying to break more into the cost playground because I'm also to my.
Speaker 9: First comic con and my nieces have said that I need to dress up like this person from Owl House.
Speaker 3: Kira, Who do you dress up as when you cosplay?
Speaker 15: I like to do Princess peach Oh. Planning to do debut my Sailor Moon this year.
Speaker 2: I called a few weeks ago.
Speaker 15: I am pregnant, so I don't know what I'm gonna fit by then, So we'll.
Speaker 1: Just do any cosplay costume that has a crop top and you'll be fine. You know, there you go, It still fits.
Speaker 3: All right, Brooke, it's your turn. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Good luck. Your time starts now. On this day.
Speaker 4: In two thousand and four, Mattel announced what famous toy couple had broken up.
Speaker 1: Barby and Ken.
Speaker 3: What war ended in eighteen sixty five, the.
Speaker 1: Civil War?
Speaker 3: How many presidents have been elected while not being married.
Speaker 1: None.
Speaker 4: Butterflies do not have tons. Instead, their taste receptors are.
Speaker 3: Low kidd where the antennas? What is the name of the clown villain in the movie it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Pennywise, ten million.
Speaker 3: Bricks were used to make what iconic New York building.
Speaker 1: The Statue of Liberty.
Speaker 3: All right, we.
Speaker 4: Got our answers, and we're gonna go over to the scoreboard with a man that we call Jose.
Speaker 8: It takes a lot of work to be this lazy.
Speaker 16: Kira.
Speaker 8: You got five correct today?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Great?
Speaker 1: I messed up.
Speaker 9: We've been watching Lego Masters, so when you said bricks, I was thinking Lego bricks.
Speaker 1: It was pictured of like how many bricks it would take.
Speaker 8: Anyway, I think it's been written in underlying.
Speaker 3: So let's recap.
Speaker 8: Kira got five and Brooke got three.
Speaker 3: You dominated Brook today, Well done?
Speaker 1: Yes, nice work, Kira.
Speaker 4: Let's over the answers for everybody on this day to the Mattel announced that Barbie.
Speaker 3: And Ken had broken up. Oh no, why aren't you sad? Brook?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 1: I mean we didn't really ever need Ken. Oh yeah, nobody played with Ken.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, some of us did.
Speaker 4: The war that ended in eighteen sixty five was the Civil War. There are two presidents who've been elected while not being married, Grover Cleveland and James Buchanan.
Speaker 1: I'm not up on my Buchanan facts.
Speaker 4: Lately, butterflies do not have tongues. Instead, they can taste using their feet.
Speaker 3: Oh weird.
Speaker 4: They taste them as they grasp onto the flowers. Pennywise is the clown villain in the movie It and ten million bricks were used to make the iconic New York building the Empire State. Yes, Kira, Congratulations, you beat Brooks, so you get one hundred dollars plus just for playing. We're also giving you a twenty five dollars Disney gift card, valid at any Disney resort, theme park, or online in the Disney Store.
Speaker 17: Awesome, thank you.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Can I faar a quick fun fact?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sure.
Speaker 15: Jeffrey, you are actually following my dog on Instagram?
Speaker 2: Oh really, I.
Speaker 3: Follow like ninety people, so you follow the dog. I guess.
Speaker 15: So you have anes named Logan.
Speaker 4: Oh that's because I have an these too. I think I want them to play together.
Speaker 9: I don't even think Jeffrey follows our own at brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's an exclusive company, so that's really special. Thank you for playing here. Congratulations. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Box same time tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning,