Speaker 1: It's almost Valentines Day, so let me let a scented candle and massage you.
Speaker 2: It's new information. You could tell when Jeffrey comes in with a deep voice. Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: And look, not everybody's as lucky as Brook to have a husband who plans for Valentines eight nine months sometimes in France.
Speaker 3: Don't even start with me, I won't.
Speaker 1: I know he's the best at this. If you're struggling though, to come up with a last minute plan for Cubids B Day, we got you covered because Google Trends just put out a list of the most popular date night activities from every state in the country. So Brook, you tell me how you'd feel if a guy, let's just say your husband plan these for you.
Speaker 2: Okay. Number one is going to the movies. All like that. Seven states have that as number one. My husband can't stay awake through a full movie.
Speaker 4: And it's not super sexy to have him snoring next to.
Speaker 2: Me, But from other couples.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 2: Just kiss his open mouth while he's sleeping.
Speaker 1: Similar invitation Texas and Georgia specifically like drive in movies.
Speaker 2: Oh that's more fun. How about mini golf?
Speaker 1: That's the number one date idea in California, Kansas, and Washington State. That would be bowling, and arcades are big in Pennsylvania and Louisiana. I love that escape rooms are number one for dates in the Northeast Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and then not surprisingly the top date night for Brooks home state of Idaho.
Speaker 2: Rage rooms. Yeah, sound romantic.
Speaker 3: I was just talking about how in high school we used to do a fundraiser where we just get a beater car and then everybody had to pay ten bucks to whack it with a Sledgehammers.
Speaker 4: Made a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Super romantic. L Chammers one printery. We got hot dates.
Speaker 2: In Oklahoma, they like to go to the bookstore.
Speaker 4: What their record does not show that a campfire?
Speaker 2: What you do there?
Speaker 1: Finally, in Utah, couples like to get freaky after visiting the aquarium.
Speaker 4: I just want to be a day.
Speaker 1: It's so landlocked though, That's why it's so like romantic.
Speaker 2: It's very exotic to see something like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, this isn't a rainbow trout, is it?
Speaker 4: Good job?
Speaker 1: I'm surprised Trivia Night with a dog shot collar didn't make the last that should definitely be up there for your Valentine's ideas. We're going to show you how it's done with the shot colic question of the day and send it over to Digital Jake.
Speaker 4: Well, as we're talking about Valentine's Day, is one of the best holidays to whisper sweet nothing into your lover's ears. But considering how much the four if you like to talk, your flirting game sure could use some work. You know. For example, Alexis's romantic advances usually cause men to move to other continents.
Speaker 2: Track record Brooks idea of.
Speaker 4: Sexy talk with her husband is softly whispering nineties hip hop lyrics through the bars of his cage. You make me want to shoot. I just shoot. In fact, as of late, if you're keeping score at home, jose is the most romantically successful person in this room at a time would be alive. Wow, it's like I haven't had a relationship. So to help you out today, we're breaking down the top twenty most popular candy heart sayings dating back to the nineteen seventies in a conversational Sensational relational edition of plenty of twenty Now some rules. All twenty answers are two word phrases. They are all two word phrases. We're gonna start with the man who has voted third sloppyist kisser in his fraternity.
Speaker 2: That's Jeffery.
Speaker 1: Okay, two word thing that you would find on a candy sweetheart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, most popular, right, like, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: The one that I've been gifted the most by people says no way, But I see that as a positive, Like, oh, you think I'm cute?
Speaker 2: No way, no way.
Speaker 4: No way? Is number seven on my next up is jose No, there's rejection hearts.
Speaker 2: Those ones I.
Speaker 3: Got, well, there are actually some that are funny and negative, but I'm gonna go with the easiest one I could think of it. That's just be mine.
Speaker 4: You'll be my nose. One on my list, you have a silver save in your back pocket. Now let's go to brook.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think maybe one that would be fun to get is You're cute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're cute. Do not make the list? I was saying, spake me for later. Direct what you do in your free time, But you're cute did not make the list. Now we're over to Alexis.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like there's gonna be a love you one, but love yous kind of like seriously no, so it might be like love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, give it, don't give me? Can you start?
Speaker 3: You say just the letter you, and then you upgrade to yah and then it's like the full you.
Speaker 4: An insane amount of explanation, but I love you. I'll give you a love you. It was kind of weird though it's l u V you, so it's love you, but in the weird love your way that you were talking about. We're back to Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: One that suck in my head from growing up was from my favorite prison movie where the man in it.
Speaker 2: Had a cell mate.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna spoil what happens, but the guy's nickname is too so Wheat.
Speaker 2: Give me too Sweet.
Speaker 4: Too Sweet. Number eleven on my list Jose.
Speaker 3: Well, honestly, because Brook said it and I've seen it before, I'm gonna say, spank me, spank me.
Speaker 4: It's not in the top twenty.
Speaker 2: It's not the X rated sweethearts. These are the most popular.
Speaker 3: I literally remember saying that one was really fun. Okay, been like a jokey one.
Speaker 4: Jose has his silver saved. He's still in it. But look back to Alexis when I was little.
Speaker 2: My mom gave me this bracelet.
Speaker 1: I hated it, but she made it and it said cutie Pie on it, and I say, heard how.
Speaker 2: Many eyes were in cutie pie. Unfortunately, this.
Speaker 4: Cutie Pie did not make the Top twenty.
Speaker 3: I like that Alexis is even scared of her mom.
Speaker 4: Down to the two gentlemen, Jeffrey and Jose. Jeffrey, it's up to you.
Speaker 1: When I was younger, my family used to play this really sexy game with cards, and if you didn't have the card, you'd seductively say, go fish.
Speaker 4: Oh you played go fish.
Speaker 2: Everyone played go fish. We played sexy go fish. Give me go fish, Go fish.
Speaker 4: Number sixteen.
Speaker 1: Did you see the lists of the more romantic than others?
Speaker 4: Jose, it's up to you.
Speaker 3: I do remember there are negative ones. So I'm gonna go with the nicest way to reject someone.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say no thanks, oh really, oh no thanks. It did not make the top twenty. Number two was kiss Me number three, Sweet Talk, True Love, Soulmate. First kiss you guys got no way. There was not no thank you, but there was thank you. Oh you rock cool dude, cool, all star, looking good. What's up? Puppy love dream Big, I'm Yours, and a Happy Day was number twenty Happy Day.
Speaker 1: Interesting, it was Falsia twenty, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: And Alexis is breaking out in hives after all these albums were just dropped. I know.
Speaker 1: The perfect cure for those hives is getting shocked while singing a song Alexis, so you're gonna be getting shocked and someone wants to hear Call me maybe by Carly Ray Jebson.
Speaker 4: Hey, I just met you and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me.
Speaker 1: Maybe we got your phone tap coming up. Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning