Speaker 1: One eight hundred d ui away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call eight hundred do you y Away.
Speaker 2: Valentine's Day is coming up, so we're already starting to see a few requests trickle in.
Speaker 3: This is like that time of years, so romantic.
Speaker 2: Like today's from a woman who accidentally found out her husband has scheduled a surprise Valentine's Day couple's massage for.
Speaker 1: The two of them.
Speaker 3: Though he actually did it right.
Speaker 2: He is completely unaware that she's already figured out the gift. Oh that kind of That's why we're gonna mess with him and tell him he doesn't quite understand the type of massage that he signed them up. You're gonna hear it in your phone tab right now.
Speaker 3: Another Hello, Hi, I'm looking for David Barlow. I'm calling from Therapy and Massage Center. My name is Sharon Needles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is he great.
Speaker 3: I'm calling to confirm you've scheduled a Valentine's Day couple's massage package. Yeah that's right, February fourteenth, three pm. We've got you down.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I'm really excited about surprise for my wife.
Speaker 3: Someone's going to be getting some action that night.
Speaker 4: Uh, we'll see. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, as you know, the package is two hundred and fifty dollars, not including tax and tip, and looks like we have a credit card in our system. Do I have your permission to run the charges? Oh? Yeah, sure, great and it went through. So you're all set, and you know, just a few notes before you come in.
Speaker 4: U huh.
Speaker 3: The payment is non refundable and this will be a touchless massage.
Speaker 4: Oh what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Oh did you not hear me? It's a non refundable touchless massage.
Speaker 4: No, I heard you about the non refundable part. What's a touchless massage?
Speaker 3: Well it is a little embarrassing. But last week we had an unexpected visit from the police. Some people call it a raid.
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Long story short, Legally we aren't allowed to touch anyone for an undetermined amount of time.
Speaker 4: Uh. Okay, that's disturbing.
Speaker 3: Oh don't worry, it's all fixed. This touchless massage will be magical. In fact, it's just like getting a normal massage. But it's not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I it sounds is it like hot rocks?
Speaker 3: Ah, you have more questions. Okay, I'll walk you through it. So you'll still de robe and you'll lay on the table a suiting music plays. Then your massage therapists will run their hands and fingers just a few inches above your body.
Speaker 4: But that's not a real massage.
Speaker 3: Oh, not to worry. The entire time, the messus will be telling you about the knots we're getting out of your back. Oh, and loosening up those tight shoulders. Oh wait, I bet that's where you carry your stress too.
Speaker 4: Yeah I do. But like you have to involve some kind of touching. That that's the definition of a massage. Wow.
Speaker 3: Look, if you're one of those perverts who just wants to come in here looking for something else, we've been there, done that, and we're not looking for another. We'll call it authority entourage to enter our establishment.
Speaker 4: I'm not coming for a rubin tug. I'm coming. I was coming with my wife.
Speaker 3: So it is interesting, you know the word for it. Come on back your couple's package. It does come with complimentary of romotherapy. I, oh great, I don't care.
Speaker 4: Like this is not happening.
Speaker 3: Again because of that little police snapho, we're not allowed to apply the oils directly to you. Wait, so we've pushed the massage table close to the wall so you can smell the glade plugin.
Speaker 4: That's not romantherapy. This is just like a plug in close to my nose.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's very soothing. So I'd love to know what sent you on. Are you more of a lavender or a tropical mango person?
Speaker 4: No, those things are gross anyway.
Speaker 3: You know, I hear that you are upset. I just want to let you know that you have paid over four hundred dollars for this and it's non refundable.
Speaker 4: So what are you talking about? Four hundred? Yeah, it was two fifty.
Speaker 3: Well I added on tax and one hundred and thirty dollars tip because, oh my god, just know how much you'll love it.
Speaker 4: Jeesus, you're not only running a prostitution ring, you're like running some sort of again.
Speaker 3: Our phone is tapped. If you could not say that word, that would be really helpful.
Speaker 4: No, I don't give it about helping you. Listen. I am going to get that money back. I don't know, like if I had to take you too small claims or whatever, or you can hear from my lawyer.
Speaker 3: Well, actually I've already heard from your wife, Kara, and she is really excited about it.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Kara is actually the one that set you up for this phone tap. This is Brooke from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. We're doing a breaking.
Speaker 4: On your Oh my god, I was about to burst a vessel.
Speaker 3: Your wife said that she found out about the massage surprise, and she's actually really excited.
Speaker 4: I could never keep a secret from her.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Oh I just was about to lose my mind.
Speaker 3: Clearly you wanted like a full touch massage.
Speaker 4: Wow. No, no, no, I didn't want a regular mage.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll see what the authorities say after I send him this audio. Wake Up.
Speaker 1: Every morning was phone tap weekday mornings on the twenties Brooking Jeffrey
Speaker 3: In the Morning.