Speaker 1: All right, attention Steve Harvey nation. We've teamed up with Resorts World Las Vegas to give away a two night romantic giveaway to Las Vegas. This romantic getaway includes round trip coach airfear and a two night hotel stay at Resorts World Las Vegas, two pass us to a Wanna Spa and dinner for two at Fuho, Las Vegas for contemporary Asian cuisine. You can enter now and get rules at STEVEHARVEYFM dot com. It is sponsored by Resorts World Las Vegas. That's Steve HARVEYFM dot com for all the info. All right, okay, cool, love it, good luck everybody, Yeah, Vegas all right, time now for entertainment news and what happens in Vegas. Speaking of Vegas, stays in Vegas. So Nellie the rapper Nelly posted on Instagram live that he lost his tooth and then he checked in with his girlfriend Ashanti and she was cracking up and laughing. So, Steve, we've all been to Vegas a million times at least. What could have happened you think to cause you to lose a tooth?
Speaker 2: What are you? I got to clear this area out till I time. We got to get one to be pushing back.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. What could you possibly do be doing to lose your tooth?
Speaker 2: Boy, you were sitting at the slot machine and you pulled it and them sevens came up, one, two, and you thought the third one was gonna come up, and it didn't and then you hit you. You hit your tooth on that bandit arm.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a firey bottom ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the one to get it right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I just can't imagine losing it too, losing your tooth.
Speaker 2: All you was at that place to sell them my endless chicken wings, and you was just going at a little bit too hard.
Speaker 1: Long, did you somewhere you can explain where the okay, one more, come on, a couple more Steve scenarios.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you can't say it all morning ready. Well, I don't know how you lose a tooth. If you was that white dude didn't hang over you, the great pulled his own. That was that wash man? Was he at the brothel?
Speaker 1: What was he? There's no donation so far. I don't know what you don't lose the two that brothel now brothel.
Speaker 2: I understand what's going on all right.
Speaker 1: All right, Carlic come on with.
Speaker 2: Too much?
Speaker 3: Come on, Carla, all right, Music News get ready to be high?
Speaker 2: We all all.
Speaker 3: On Sunday night, she dropped two singles The Queen Bee Beyonce. She has her country inspired album that is dropping on March twenty ninth. She titled the Act two and we all know that's Renaissance, Act two because Renaissance the previous album was Act one and so we'll get ready to see what Bee it's gonna do with the country music side of her career. So congratulations right.
Speaker 2: Now, man, y'all want to hear a good country song, go on YouTube and download war and Treaties tribute to Chris Stapleton, Okay, singing the song cold Cold, Lord Mercy, good song Lord hem Mercy got it Cold by Chris Stapleton. But the tribute this black dude, him and his wife, Warren Treaty did to christ Staple and they sang Cold for at the Country musical Ward. Okay, I'm telling you right now, you can't download it because it's on YouTube. So you got to figure out another way to get it because you can't. It ain't on music nowhere. But Lord have Mercy.
Speaker 3: Beautiful it's nicely done, all right.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Foundation has announced its nominees for the class of twenty twenty four. Some of the nominees include Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey, Share, how is Share not in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? Eric b and rock Kim cooling the game? A tribe called a tribe called Quest. Lenny Kravitz as shy day Now just like I said, shy ey yes, and just like I said, Share is not in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. And she has commented about this in the past, and so she said, quote, you know what, I wouldn't be in it now if they gave me a million dollars. I'm not kidding you. I'm never changing my mind. They can just go, you know what themselves. Okay, tell us how you really feel a bopping the Rock and Roll Hall of Fames.
Speaker 1: At that age over mine? Yep? Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the voting will start soon and the ceremony will be streamed in late spring, and that's music news.
Speaker 2: Thanks, thank you.
Speaker 3: You have to be nominated and voted in, and it's a it's a timeline on when your albums had to be released and all this, I still don't have to say.
Speaker 1: How share it's not in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Your voter, y'all can go, Thank you, Carla. All right. Finally, in entertainment news, the super Bowl is over. Up next to is the NBA All Star Weekend going down in Indianapolis. The weekend will be star studied and it'll have a three day performance schedule from country, pop and hip hop, also R and B stars including T Bange, T Paine, Lil Wayne, Coco Jones, Babyface. We'll sing the national anthem, and Jennifer Hudson will be the All Star Game halftime performer. Yes, nice, it's gonna be good.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess they don't get ready. They're gonna piss off all the rest of the races. Yeah, y'all like us your halftime you said, hate it.
Speaker 1: I don't even understand.
Speaker 2: That because it's not them. They didn't know what he was doing. Anything that's not them. They don't care for. I'm so used to them, man, with that, I don't even pay him no attention. But that's why we got to confly create our own, because you're waiting on them to give us something Hey, thanks, Thank god for jay Z when y'all was hating on him for taking a position.
Speaker 1: Hell, all right, thank you, Steve. Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, Americans expected to spend big bucks on Valentine's Day. We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening, Junior, I'm listening. You're listening. Hard Morning Show