Speaker 1: It is time now for junior and sports talk.
Speaker 2: Junior, what you got, Well, the NFL season is over, but you know what you gotta go. Yeah, they're gonna recap some of the awards, man, because you got to give a shout out to Lamar Jackson taking his second MVP of the NFL season for twenty four yeahs Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: But you know what, who really cleaned up?
Speaker 2: The Cleveland Browns and the Houston Texas man, because like, a defensive Player of the Year was Miles Garrett from Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Coach of the Year came from Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Kevin Stefanski, comeback Player of the Year, Joe Flacco cleved.
Speaker 1: It was like a Cleveland and then you know the Houston Texas. We didn't do too bad. Offensive Rookie of the Year went.
Speaker 2: To c J.
Speaker 1: Stroud, ye as it should.
Speaker 2: Offensive Player of the Year went to Christian McCaffrey from San Francisco, played played the Super Bowl, and then Defensive rookiet of a Year went to Will Anderson of the Houston Texas.
Speaker 1: Man that that, yeah, I think we all cleaned up.
Speaker 3: We should have got Coach of the Year though it shouldn't have been Cleveland we should have.
Speaker 1: Got I agree with that. I agree with that. I agree with really I agree with that.
Speaker 3: How the helseadvance to get coaching?
Speaker 1: You well, look what we want with you want with Joe Flacco?
Speaker 3: Man, I mean, well, and as he did do good because we lost uh Deshaun Watson right, and that that dude was that dude was putting together a shoestring football team for a minute there.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, neither one of us was in the super Bowl. We neither one of us. Neither one of us was in the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna go on admit it now that the season over, that was a humiliation beyond.
Speaker 1: Now you can say you want to give us credit?
Speaker 2: Now now you want to give got dogs.
Speaker 1: Oh you didn't want to tell him earlier. You're gonna tell us when the season is going. You know, I was sitting there are we used to use and I'm used to it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well I what a man? Wait a minute, yes.
Speaker 2: I.
Speaker 1: Mean you know, but you let me fire.
Speaker 2: That's not a bad season. You know Shawn about that, man, But Shawn be back off the season.
Speaker 1: We did shawna be back next season? You know, hen he gonna come here yeah, he said, Now, you know, only do something what you want me to do. He can't stay healthy right now? I mean, what he back, what come on Cleveland?
Speaker 3: You got to prove in Cleveland, man, I'm so sick of this man.
Speaker 1: Well is he getting the proper massage just in Cleveland. I mean, I'm just we just shut him down from That's what it is. Ain't got no table. A great NFL season.
Speaker 2: Many thank you, You'll be all right, Steve.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, a man on social media needs some advice. His girlfriend is mad because she can't spend the night. We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening morning show