Speaker 1: Okay, we gotta say happy Marty gra Happy Marty Gras. All right, coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news, Nellie, because you guys have heard about this. Nellie lost his bottom tooth in Vegas. Yes, we'll find out. Okay, Carlo is here with Carla has some music news for us today. Super Bowl fifty eight is over coming up next to twenty twenty four NBA All Star Weekend in Indianapolis. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the COLO. All right, Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey, Here we go. Belinda and Maryville writes, my boyfriend and I have been together for a year. He's separated from his wife and she lives with their son. I have met a son and he knows I'm dating his dad. This is such a weird arrangement. If my boyfriend is a concern, should I be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should be concerned.
Speaker 3: Anytime you're dating somebody's spouse, be concerned. Situate be concerned because you don't know where it could come from.
Speaker 2: You don't know what this spouse gonna because they.
Speaker 3: Gonna look they have ownership rights you know they come and you know possession is nine timphs of the law, and so you know, when you're dating somebody's spouse, yeah, you need to be concerned because they can roll up and be pretty much.
Speaker 1: Justified, yeah, even though they're operated.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah you should be concerned. Yeah, okay, all right, but you don't know what that little boy going back and saying ill because you say something and she gonna hear it one time, and that's gonna be.
Speaker 2: It right, all right?
Speaker 1: Moving on to huh.
Speaker 3: Mama, Tsa said she was gonna, you know what, if you come in here one more time, tell me some t Sha said.
Speaker 2: It's on, all right.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Alvin and Tulsa. Alvin says, my nine year old daughter is mad at her eight year old cousin because a boy at school likes her cousin better. This can't be happening already at her age, but my wife says it's totally normal. What do I say to my heartbroken little girl? Can I beat the boy up?
Speaker 3: Bruh?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Hell where you do what You're gonna beat the boy up for?
Speaker 3: He's stupid, just like you was, just like I was, just like all of us was yeah, liking two girls. Bruh bruh. Ay, brother, listen to me, man, just let your wife handle that, because that's some girl stuff. You just let the wife handle it. You stay back because your first godda's prizzy.
Speaker 2: Chile. That concept is prison.
Speaker 3: Lamb. Your little girl will be all right. This ain't her first time getting her heart broke. Don't worry about that. And the little hug huh, didn't even wear about the little glass boy. He gonna get his face cracked so many times. You don't even worry about that man.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Moving on to chastity indicator, Chassity says, I saw it.
Speaker 3: One more thing, one more thing. All you need to do is teach your girl not to be fighting over no boy. That's the message you need to do is do not fight your cousin over no boy. No, don't fight no other girl about no boy getting that in her head.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about the feelings.
Speaker 1: Great advice, Steve, love that boy, all right. Moving on to chastity indicator, Chastity says, I saw a text on my husband's phone saying thanks for a ride home. He said it was a spur of the moment thing when his co worker's car wouldn't start. Why didn't he mention it?
Speaker 3: Because you just ride home? It wasn't nothing to mention. It wasn't nothing to it. Yeah, it was nothing to it. Why would I mention it. I've given a couple of people rides home. I ain't never mentioned before. You don't want to mention it for it wasn't nothing up that was something to it. If I said, hey, look, just just to let you know this. Later on the job, I think she liked me. I gave her ride home. She mentioned, I just bring it to your attention. I ain't to do that because it wasn't nothing. Now, I would never say that.
Speaker 2: I said, like you said, all the Quentin.
Speaker 1: Phone, a girl down at the job likes me, babe, And yeah, I just gave her a ride home.
Speaker 2: That does.
Speaker 1: See how that sounds.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't want to say what save any messages it for?
Speaker 1: What did you say everything the phone?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I said, well his wife and his phone, because she's his wife.
Speaker 2: Bro, Why you got why you leave that text in the phone? See right there? That's true? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you learn anything from that response, junior, I sure did what you learned today?
Speaker 3: Even messages in the phone, literally, man, because it could be something innocent. Just before you go home, owe me phone up any girl in there for any.
Speaker 2: Reason, Supervisor, I don't give you that. What it is.
Speaker 1: Delete delete, delete.
Speaker 2: Yeah, matter of fact, just wipe out all clip your memory everything. I ain't had a text or message in a week.
Speaker 1: Maybe what happened to your friends? But you don't have any friends.
Speaker 2: You know. I ain't talking to nobody. Baby. My friend is Cashet CD.
Speaker 3: For my long filled in the bathtub yesterday and I didn't I didn't know that the new phones can go in water. Ye boy, boy, you'd have seen me trying to get that phone out that water. I snatched the case off, I padded dry. I started running through the house trying to go find some rice.
Speaker 1: But all right, last one Steve Marvina and Stamford Marvina writes, my husband's friends pop up at our house and disturb my peace.
Speaker 2: I made it.
Speaker 1: I made a pot of chili Saturday, and two friends of his came by and ate most of it. He would have been mad if I didn't let them eat. How do I get my husband to be more considerate?
Speaker 2: Bruh?
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 2: Why people popping up at your house right now. Call me.
Speaker 3: There's an age man, where popping up ain't legal no more. And the age is once you have a wife, that popping up is over. Now you don't know how my wife's sitting around the house. So now, man, as as a married couple, that the popping up, It's got to be a phone call, that's true. It's got to be a phone call. It's gotta be a baby. A baby. Oh, Willy and Tony coming over? You Willie and Tony. They sound like they sound like people that stopped being popped out again.
Speaker 1: So so, yeah, her husband needs to be a lot more considerate. She just wants to know how.
Speaker 2: So how does she tell him that? Though? How does she tell her husband?
Speaker 3: Baby, listen to me. I just I just don't like it when people pop up at the house. I don't mind your friends coming over. Just could you give me a heads up? Could you just be respectful of me? Yeah, and just say, hey, all so and so is coming by. I'm gonna let your friends come by, but I don't like being surprised.
Speaker 2: That's fair. And if I know they coming out, make a little bit more chili for the chili. That's what's really wrong.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, CLO. Coming up, coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you. Right after this, you're listening Morning Show