Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: On Sunday, during Super Bowl fifty eight, Kansas City Chiefs player Travis Kelce had a bit of a meltdown or tantrum, if you will. He was pulled from the game after a specific play, and he disagreed with that decision. Kelsey yelled at head coach Andy Reid, which caused the coach to stumble, and then he threw his helmet down on the sidelines. So here's today's question. Back in the day, guys, when you played sports, did you ever yell at your coach or throw a tantrum because things weren't going your way?
Speaker 3: Hell, so that bitch trying to be quiet?
Speaker 2: Harvey, get over here there. Yeah, Travis Kelsey said, it was between them, whatever they were talking about, whatever he was yelling at him about, it was between them down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Taylor Swilk need to pay attention to what's happening out on that field.
Speaker 2: December the rager man he was, Maddy was man. He stumbled. You saw him stumbled, Yes, crazy.
Speaker 1: What about you, Tommy? You're ran track, so you had track, coach.
Speaker 3: I got upset because I didn't like running the first leg over my relay.
Speaker 1: I always always wanted to run second leg.
Speaker 2: And for making you so what happened?
Speaker 1: What happened to me? Nothing? I got my butt. I didn't ran first leg like.
Speaker 2: He said, you played football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: I didn't never yell at the coach, but I did yell at some of my teammates. I did do that because I don't know how Zane uns to know was six six and ticklish to play left tackle. We are not. We did not intimidate nobody. You keep laughing. Yeah, every time he blocked, he over then put him down.
Speaker 1: But laughing. It's not funny. It's third and five. We need a first down. Oh man, come.
Speaker 4: On, I big was he six ' six? Just tickles, just laughing the whole time.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's man. He's done my nerves.
Speaker 2: But city, He's like, you played basketball, though you didn't you you didn't play any sports in high school.
Speaker 1: I played the summer league. Oh he boxed a little bit.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: It's hard to get it.
Speaker 3: Hard to get in an argument with the coach your daddy because my daddy punched me dead in the yoll He didn't give it there, and I was way better than my fault, but he pushed me. What nothing I could do about it.
Speaker 1: You're talking about boxing when you boxing at a lack a team sport.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah at all.
Speaker 3: You gotta get over here now, man, it's just own you all. Everything ain't going wrong. It's cause of you.
Speaker 2: Did you make your daddy proud?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah. I was pretty good though, you know the little level I was home.
Speaker 3: But I'll tell you what, there was a lot of times I was looking over that rift, talking about what the web that dail.
Speaker 2: At need this veil.
Speaker 3: I'm tied all this dancing because I was. It was a Puerto Rican I thought I was. I ran from his ass for the first two rounds. This boy hit so hard he hit me on my arm.
Speaker 1: I went on my arm.
Speaker 3: I said, boy, if he hit me, yeah, let me let me go on and dance. Stop all that dancing the fight running looked like you got a skirt on. Shut your black ass up. I'm scared. No, this dude right here, This dude hit way too hard. He was out of my uh weight division while I was. I was, I was well, y'all going, but I will walt's waight y'all weight, no wald weight. I walked weight and I was fighting the middleweight because there was nobody to fight that, and I took the fight.
Speaker 1: My dad's my mom, My boy, fight anybody. I looked at him.
Speaker 3: Fighting this dude one sixth day, hold on, man, that's twenty pounds, twenty pounds, and I can't know what he's doing.
Speaker 1: Forty eight at that time, that was one forty seven.
Speaker 3: Oh, this dude one sixty eight, that's that's a whole another division.
Speaker 1: That's that's middleweight. Oh you can't do that.
Speaker 2: My boy, fight anybody get in that heart.
Speaker 1: My boy. Yeah, I will I fight anybody. Man. I was hanging with him till he finally caught me though.
Speaker 3: All right, whole whole light, whole whole world got bright.
Speaker 2: Coming up next, it's Nephew Tommy with Today. It's Frank phone Call. Right after this, you're listening Hard Morning Show