Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all at all.
Speaker 3: Don't given them.
Speaker 2: Back A million bus busy.
Speaker 4: They listen to me, I don't.
Speaker 5: Joy, Yeah, Joy, you gotta do that.
Speaker 2: Turn you love.
Speaker 4: Turn.
Speaker 1: You have to turn the mouth the turn.
Speaker 5: You probably got to turn the mouth out, turn the money up.
Speaker 6: Looking.
Speaker 3: Come come on, you'll.
Speaker 2: Think, uhhah, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You're listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. Well, I got to tell you something, everybody, and this is great news for everybody that I'm going to share something with your principal of becoming successful at whatever level you choose. It can be successful in the relationship, successful in the family. Successes may be considered to you becoming a homeowner. It could be being debt free. Your ideal success could be sixty thousand a year, fifty thousand a year, one hundred thousand dollars a year. Doesn't matter if you're considering it, if you're wanting it, if you have a desire to become successful. I want to share with you the very beginning of that. If no one's ever done it. I'm gonna say the beginning of it today. See Scripture makes it very clear for us that you don't The only thing you need to become successful is already inside of you. It's not an external need. God wouldn't do that to you. He puts the core basis of everything you.
Speaker 7: Need inside of you.
Speaker 2: So if you discover it, if you tend to it, nurture it, fertilize it, and water it, it grows, it branches out. Then it reaches out externally and it starts grabbing things outside of there to make it even bigger, stronger, better, last longer. But in the very beginning, you don't need anything. It's all within you, and if you cultivate your relationship with God, it comes out it. Flory, Now, let me tell you that thing that I'm talking about is a God given gift that He has given to all of us. We all possess it. It is all within us, and everybody has a gift. Had somebody told me what I know now back then, I would have saved myself tons of mistakes.
Speaker 7: I just didn't know the principles. I had to learn them all well.
Speaker 2: One of the principles are becoming successful is your mindset. You got to get your mind right now. This mindset is simply a decision that you can make. I can't get it for you. I can tell you what to do, but you got to make the decision. You that's listening, have to decide. You know what, I'm gonna go on and get at it. I'm gonna stop wrinting. I'm gonna become a homeowner.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna stop living check to check. I'ma I'm I'm I'm gonna put a budget together. I'm gonna stop stepping out on my family. I'm gonna go home. I'm gonna get it together. I'm gonna stop using when you make these decisions. That's correcting your mindset.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: The closer connection you have with God, the more help you get sustaining the mindset. How many times have you started to do something and you stopped? How many resolutions have you made at the New Year and stopped? By February over with by me? And January done in March? Because if you don't have a clear connection with your creator to help you carry out the other force out there, that evil force is designed to get you not to reach your goals. Get you not to come to resolution with whatever the resolutions are you made so can so you can consider yourself not worthy or failure or unable to do something. But the more things you are able to accomplish your greater your confidence goals grows. So we got to get your mindset together. Your mindset is a decision that you have to make. When you make the decision, you can begin in the process. Your mindset is also a will of yours, a will along with the decision, A will, a willingness to do right, a willingness to change, a willingness to be better. Is going to then cause you to have to make a decision to make.
Speaker 7: A change of direction. Don't go where everybody else going. You got to go your way.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: You can't follow the crowd. You got to take a less travel path. You cannot do this without changing your direction. You can't keep hanging with the people you've been hanging with if you want to be different, because they not. Then you have to develop an obligation to yourself. You've got to say, you know what for me and my family, or if you don't have a family for me, I owe it to myself I have an obligation to myself to be the best me that I can possibly be, to be the best self that I can possibly be, to be the best father, the best man, the best husband, the best wife, the best mother, the best daughter, the best son, the best student, the best employee, the best owner.
Speaker 3: You have an.
Speaker 2: Obligation to yourself to give yourself a shot at the best life you can. That's an obligation. You owe that to yourself. Why would you not live the best life that you possibly could. You have an obligation to yourself. Why would you cheat yourself like that? Why would you take yourself and never allow yourself to see the goodness that's already in you, to have the abundance that's been promised to you, to go and explore all the riches out there that's available to you. But one of the worst ways that you can rob yourself of the joy of your obligation is to keep comparing yourself to somebody else. Because guess what, Man, that ain't your life. You ain't jay Z and Beyonce, You're not Oprah. Instead, man, that's not who you are. Quit looking around at everybody else. That comparison of everybody else will keep you broken, It'll keep you unhappy. You won't even be able to be grateful for what you have because you steady talking about what you don't have. That's not the way, man. You have an obligation to yourself to be the best you you can be, not the best them.
Speaker 7: You're not them. Stop trying to be them. Be the best you.
Speaker 2: It's cool.
Speaker 7: You got a nice little house. That's cool.
Speaker 2: You know how many big houses is empty and feel with hate and resentment. I'd rather have a smaller house filled with joy in it than to go to a big house.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Prince got a line in the song that says, I realized in his best disguise, pretty house don't make a home. Man.
Speaker 7: Don't you know? I know how true that is? So I'm just trying to tell you now. Another part of the.
Speaker 2: Mindset is taking dead aim at your life's goals and ambitions. What are they?
Speaker 7: What are your goals and your visions? What do you see for yourself? What do you dream about?
Speaker 2: If you knew you couldn't fail at whatever it is you were attempting, what would you go attempt?
Speaker 7: See?
Speaker 2: That's what we need to be after. It's a mindset y'all. It's a decision. It's a will, it's a change of direction. It's an obligation to yourself. It's taking dead aim at your life's visions and goals. Come on, man, you got to get your mind wrapped around this thing. You owe it to yourself to live the best life you can be. Come on, man, talk to God. God got something for you. You just got to check in with him. Morning, ladies and gentlemen. My goodness, Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, he done done it again. Hey, God boy, he bad.
Speaker 7: Listen to me. I don't know how to explain it to you. He's something else.
Speaker 2: Hear all of that here, everything extraordinary, splendid, amazing, awesome. Every time I try to come up with a word to describe God, it just seems inadequate.
Speaker 7: It just really does.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You can't put a superlative on it and it match up because all of them you can think of. He really better, bigger than that to me, and I know it is to a lot of y'all out there, because I can feel y'all out there, so good morning. Everybody that gets it, and we're trying to invite everybody else to get on board.
Speaker 7: And get it too.
Speaker 2: Get yourself a relationship with God. If you don't do nothing else. If you don't do nothing else, get yourself a relationship with God.
Speaker 7: You get a relationship with God.
Speaker 2: He can help you out with all the mother you're looking for, a man, a girl, a woman, whatever you're looking for. God got it, He got all. He got the answer. I'll tell you what he's had answer every problem I ever took to him. The problem with my student behind is I tried to solve a lot of them by myself when I could have easily just went to him.
Speaker 7: Got the right answer from the get go. Now you know what I did. I made the decision.
Speaker 2: Then the decision went wrong, and I went him and asked him to help me fix it. All I had to do was ask God, let me trust in your time and order my step. That's how I'm living now, That's how I'm not. I think I am. Yeah, Yeah, I want to do. You know they're nine even slip off for the most part that twenty twenty four. I've been asking him to order my steps till I've been listening Shirley Strawberry, calin Fareil, Mississippi, Monica Junior, and the legend. That is nephew, Tommas Junior, got your head on back with today that you signed?
Speaker 3: What is it? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Today is today? Yeah? I need him to order these steps on this Valentine.
Speaker 2: That what I need you?
Speaker 1: You over there talking about what he did for your life?
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 1: What do you do something today?
Speaker 2: What you need to know?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Julia, what's happening today?
Speaker 2: What yet?
Speaker 7: Because it's early in the morning, we got time to fix it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, I'm because your girl at work, right, yeah, yeah, come on, okay, I'm being honest with you.
Speaker 1: I'm nowhere we get to today. Wow, I don't have nothing, don't you.
Speaker 7: We've been talking about this for a week.
Speaker 1: I know. I just told him new with this. I'm new with this. I don't have nothing. I'm thinking this before you got married, a white dog with a wife. This is it a purse? Going today? To do you need another bag? Is it some most shoes?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Is it dinner?
Speaker 2: The car to fly?
Speaker 1: What is all this today?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 7: Well let me tell you what is not.
Speaker 9: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Come on, yeah, let me just help you. You can't nothing is not the solution better than nothing? So nothing yet?
Speaker 1: So you're trying to tell me I'm not enough me alone.
Speaker 2: Yes that you fit.
Speaker 7: Find out the answer to that shout.
Speaker 1: I don't make your day the.
Speaker 3: Sight of me.
Speaker 7: Make me tell it to you because you fitning hear from her later on, All right.
Speaker 10: Coming up thinking after the hour, it's time to run that break back with a nephew.
Speaker 9: Right after this you're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show.
Speaker 9: It is time now to run that brank back with a nephew.
Speaker 2: What you got for his neph Valentine's Day delivery? Let's get to it.
Speaker 3: Kend Hello, Hello, my name is Eric. I got a you got a call. I got a delivery I gotta make there tomorrow from Kendred. Yeah, Kendred lives here. That's my wife. But uh, I didn't order anything for for Valentine's Day. You guys are first on my list tomorrow morning for Valentine and I got like seven eight boxes here. That's uh that's coming to you. All's play, so all right, I can let me, let me, let me ask you this are you at six don Yeah, that's me. But uh again there's there must be some clerical error typo because like I just told you, man, I didn't boxes and Channa it's about seven boxes. But I mean, I mean it's just looking at the total here, that adds up to about kicks hunting something dollars. I mean, I got flowers, no partner. We're just gonna I'm just gonna take her to dinner and we're just gonna do our thing. But there was there was no delivery schedule from me enough, especially not at at seven o'clock at no partner. You got it, there's something wrong. Well you are you so you're not gonna be there? Are you not gonna be there tomorrow morning? Sir? Oh yeah, I'm gonna be here. But as far as accepting a delivery that I didn't order and didn't pay for, that's not happening. Man. Well let me tell you. I got flowers, two boxes that are lingerie, several boxes that are sex toys. Well, all that stuff. I have all that stuff loaded to be delivered tomorrow at seven am. And dude, I'm obviously there's a communication breakdown between you and meat player because I didn't order that and right, but but you tell me the But what the problem I'm having is that you're telling me I have the right address. You know, the name of the person Kendrick, which is your wife? Right, Yeah, so far, so good man. But as far as me ordering that, dude, I'm not. I'm not. I'm not accepting it because I didn't pay for it. I did not order. I mean, I mean it's already paid. Let me let me just look at the name here on the here hears right here, Okay, we got what would you say? I said, that's that's who made the purchase. Oh no, no, no, no, okay, that's my wife's ex husband. So either you and him are in cahoots and try to upset me. But guess what you succeeded, all right, So I'm gonna make this his total. I listen to you. I listened to you, so you listen to me. This is what I want to make abundantly clear to you. If you bring those roses and all of that stuff past my house tomorrow, this is what's gonna happen. Those roses, those storms. I'm gonna put them somewhere so far up your rear end that the only way that they see sunshine is when you open your mouth. So do not, I repeat, do not. You and Devin, y'all can take this and you can do whatever y'all want with it. Y'all can play with the second toys. Y'all can do whatever you are to red roses, pettles and all that other stuff. Y'all can do what you need to do. Not show up at my crib tomorrow, because it ain't gonna be a happy Valentine's Day for nobody involved. That's what I'm okay. But here's the deal. As a delivery person, I am obligated to make the drip. I have to make this drive or then I don't get you know, I get chewed out that I didn't do my job, because that's something. Okay, So what would what would you rather be? Twoed out or half throws up your rear end? Let's sold out, let's fload down in. What you're not gonna do is to hold off you fen the do it's some flexible you bring you bread, okay, all right, I'm gonna do the flowers. I'll use the sex toy for you. So you got a choice. It means you got flowers. You Let's let me let me say this with Isada lowers and as professional as possible, you say, and I'm trying to be as pool as possible. But you ain't listening to me. Do not bring them to every Okay, you can drop them off at the curve. Then you get credit for it, and whoever walk past up and down the street, they can pick it up. But do not come to my front door and ring my doorbell asking me to sign and accept nothing. It ain't have to drop them off at the door, sir. No, I'm telling you now, I gotta drop them off at the door. The problem I'm having is you telling me you're gonna stick some flowers up my Now we got a problem just listening to this whole scenario. I'm just curious. Is it possible that maybe Devin does something for her that you don't do? Hey? Man, you what what's work? Where are you going at with this? All I'm telling you is demand your business and don't make this dropt? Why dem s that? Why am I gonna do this that Devon has purchased for? Why? Don't need to ask Devin because he's better not show his face up over here. You can take it home and give it to you your girl if you want to. I'm not giving my girl anything that I am by bar, I'm not doing that. You think so? If you if you're not gonna give your girl anything that you didn't buy for her, why am I gonna accept something for my girl that I didn't buy for her. I ain't come home now tell you that. You gotta accept it. I'm saying, bring and you bring out in my house. I gotta accept it. And I'm telling you now, don't even bring it to my house. Maybe maybe mister Devin know what she looks. She looks like obviously she's gonna want him no more. Shenna be a head employe of the flower delivery person, just like her ex husband. I'm bump and mom whooping. That's all I got to say. Two words for bringing that some whooping. So you might as well come on now so you can go home after you get to that whooping. Okay, okay, okay, let me let me say this. At the end of the day, I'm gonna say this is Conny already told me yo, she's gonna do something like this. He told me that, Who'd you say? Who the hell? I already told me you was gonna like? Who the hell is Tommy Leftew Timmy Isaiah. This is nephew Tommy for the Steve Harvey Morning Show. And guess what, Isaiah, your girl Kendrew got me to play phone call you. You know what, you Kendrew. All of y'all can show up tomorrow and all of y'all will get portions of this Talentine's Day. Oh you gotta your brother chance to cool down now, man, I to my sweet one and only Kendre with all that is in me. I love your baby girl to death. Do us talk? And it almost came early, but I love you.
Speaker 2: I'm done, Thank you of you.
Speaker 10: Happy Valentine's Day. Coming up next, ask the clo our chief love. Officers, you're listening Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour and entertainment news myck Dad in the middle of Black History, Motheric crosses the line with George Ford comments Floyd Money Mayweather dropped one point three million dollars on a suite at the Super Bowl for thirty four of his closest friends. And our Mike Ups and Shannon Sharps still beefing. That's all coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: But right now it is time.
Speaker 7: Thirty four people in that suite.
Speaker 2: With packed.
Speaker 10: It's time right now to ask the CLO our chief Love Officer Steve Harvey.
Speaker 9: Here we go JV.
Speaker 10: And Woodbridge writes, my brother got into a bar fight over a girl, and I helped him fight. The woman that started the fight had just joined my gym. She told the staff that she feels unsafe around me, and I told them she needs to find a new gym.
Speaker 9: Why should I have to leave?
Speaker 2: She feels unsafe around you because your brother got in the bar fight over her, and y'all got to member, and you helped your brother. Now she feel unsafe. Yeah, she need to find somewhere to go feel safe. But what what your brother in there fighting over this girl at the gym? You got to help your brother. That's all I know. I don't know nothing else. I wasn't raised no other way. I love to tell y'all, look, talk it out. Once you jump on my brother, it's too it's two now. It will work out what happened later on. But my father build us that way. Your brother fighting, you're fighting, you don't come back, tell me what happened, and you wasn't involved directly, so.
Speaker 7: That would be a fight.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 2: Soon a lady at that gym is going down. Yeah, yeah, somebody's no you shouldn't have to exchange. Uh, you need a woman to the people at the gym. What happened because she done told one side? Now why she don't feel safe that you at the gym? No, you ain't gonna talk to this woman. M all right?
Speaker 10: Moving on, Donia and Scranton says, my husband thinks he's special because he's a member of an elitis, a group of black men. I told him if he lost all his money tomorrow, they disown him. He said, quote, money is king. Why is he cool with paying for popularity?
Speaker 9: Is this the new thing?
Speaker 2: Hm? Hmm? What group that is?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is? Black men, the cues, because all you got to do is pay your dues. Really that, I don't know what group that is.
Speaker 9: She didn't say.
Speaker 2: It definitely ain't hunt the black men, the catch cluminati, Lumini. I don't know what group that is. I'm clueless, man, don't I don't know the group you have to pay in. I know a group where you have to have a certain amount of money to be in it, but you have to have a certain network to be in a group. I know that I ain't in it, though, because once I found out I don't. I don't like people like that, you know, I really don't what I don't know, you know, sitting around people with with the people, some of them, I ain't got nothing in common with them people.
Speaker 7: My dudes, man, most of my dudes ain't rich at all.
Speaker 2: My dudes. Man, them boys back inside, gamble them seventy brus thirteen of them.
Speaker 7: That's all I need. I'm good with all them dudes.
Speaker 2: Man. We're coming up on fifty years this year. Wow, oh man, fifty years of friendship with them cats. Man, that's all I'm all right. So that's it.
Speaker 7: On Tommy, don't never heard of the group? You ain't got to ask you can.
Speaker 2: We get the name of the group?
Speaker 3: She didn't.
Speaker 9: She didn't say the name of the group.
Speaker 10: She just wants to know why is it cool paying for Why is he so cool with paying for popularity?
Speaker 9: And is this the new thing? That's what she wants to know.
Speaker 2: Is it Jack and Jill?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I understand, and that costs a lot of dog on, but not that where money can It's.
Speaker 9: An elitist group of black men.
Speaker 10: So go down the list, all right, We're moving ask for families Alberta and Dolphin in Dothan says, one of my husband's buddies is black, and my husband knows I want to experience a black man, so he set it up. The only drawback is that he wants to watch. I do not want him to watch us. Is it crazy to tell my husband that he can't be there?
Speaker 2: What is it crazy that you? Is it crazy that he want to watch?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 2: I was crazy that he gonna give his wife to someone? Which one of these crazy you want us to address? Come on, all, this is crazy. And the black dude that go in that room with them two white people? What's wrong with him?
Speaker 9: In Black History month?
Speaker 1: Alam wraw?
Speaker 11: What balance.
Speaker 7: From bro y'all?
Speaker 3: What man?
Speaker 2: Please? My husband knows I want to experience a black man, and he said it's okay, but can he watched?
Speaker 7: I don't want him in there?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: And and you miss this?
Speaker 9: Her name is Alberta.
Speaker 1: In Alabama, right.
Speaker 7: Shirley, you got it wrong. It's Miss Alberta.
Speaker 1: Set the scene?
Speaker 2: You got this? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, this damn near driving miss Day except they're gonna beat the back seat, y'all right down in finishing. Tim's got in there, dog, that's what they finished.
Speaker 5: Nothing good.
Speaker 7: This be ugly right here.
Speaker 1: There's a lot.
Speaker 9: It's a lot, Miss Alberta to put on us this early in the morning. You're in the call of the Miss Alberta.
Speaker 5: This is too much.
Speaker 9: It's too much.
Speaker 2: Talk about the help. It's Miss Alberta, her husband, Billy Ray. They finish, go down there and see if Willie want to do this thing.
Speaker 9: And Billy Ray cannot be in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then they're gonna have Billy Ray's or cousin, what's his name, Bobby Ura. Bobbya gonna have to feel me. There's too many hill billies in here. I tell you, we'll don't go in there.
Speaker 9: Dog take the knights all.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she's got a great, big old boyner.
Speaker 9: Alright, you're on your own, Miss Elberta. We can't help you with this one, can you see?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 10: No, Nina and Nia and Bakersfield says, I'm dating a man that lives down the street. His wife is his wife is pregnant, and I helped her recently at the grocery store. She only knows me as a neighbor, not a mistress. He told me to stay away from his wife. How can he be mad at me for helping.
Speaker 2: Hell, yeah, he's scared of death. Huh, stay away from my wife. Now, she said, why could you?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 7: Really? What's her question?
Speaker 10: Why is he mad at her for helping his pregnant wife at the grocery store. She's a mistress and the wife only knows her as a neighbor.
Speaker 2: If you want to keep the ruse alive, Bru, then you're gonna have to keep her acting as a neighbor.
Speaker 7: See. You can't ask her to keep the secret and then ask her not to be neighbor.
Speaker 2: Lee if she's gonna remain the neighbor, because the moment you treat her state, the woman's radar gonna go up and go.
Speaker 9: So she fu with memen.
Speaker 2: Women are not stupid. Stop thinking that man got all right? Thank you?
Speaker 7: Feel none of that?
Speaker 9: Coming up next, entertainment News right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 9: Listen up, Steve Harvey Nation.
Speaker 10: We've teamed up with Resorts World Las Vegas to give away a two night romantic giveaway get away to Las Vegas. This romantic getaway includes round trip coach airfare and a two night hotel day at Resorts World Las Vegas. Two passes to Ajana Spa and dinner for two at Fohoo, Las Vegas for a contemporary Asian cuisine. You can enter now and get rules at Steve HARVEYFM dot com. It is sponsored by Resorts World, Las Vegas. That's Steve Harvey FM dot com for all the info and have fun.
Speaker 7: You win.
Speaker 3: Huh? All right.
Speaker 10: In entertainment news, stand up comedian David Lucas has been trending after audience members walked out of his recent show at the Funnybone Comedy Club. Lucas was doing stand up and he began talking about the George Floyd murder. He started with quote, and you want to show them the reason why George Floyd got his neck kneeled on, and blacks in the audience gasped and let it be known that George Floyd jokes were off limits. Lucas followed up with saying, don't oh at that joke. It's just a joke, man. I would have never kneeled on George Floyd's neck. I would have shot him.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 10: More than a few black audience members walked out as Lucas taunted them by saying, quote, it's called comedy. I was just warming up with that George Floyd sugar honey iced tea. Then he doubled down and said, I blank with Kyle Rittenhouse too.
Speaker 2: So see he just kept going dick, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's young, dude, stupid.
Speaker 2: You know the thing he's catalousing. The art of comedy. Comedy is to make you think and laugh, shock value. What's funny about the George Floyd joke? I don't care how you tell it. It ain't funny. No, you know, hey man, y'all walking out? I'm just not warming up.
Speaker 7: You know you're not that dog. You know you haven't.
Speaker 2: You haven't earned that in comedy. Nobody knows you. You haven't earned that. And once you got people start walking out. Now he can fix this with an apology. Man, I was tripping my bad yall and just never bring it up because he ain't famous, so he can fix this.
Speaker 7: But if he stay on that path, he's going nowhere. First of all, you.
Speaker 2: Haven't said anything that's funny, right. I watched the whole video. I saw the whole thing, and I just looked at this kid going like bru, I don't know what the objective here, but you miss the mark.
Speaker 7: It just wasn't funny.
Speaker 9: Why didn't he know he was going too far though that he stepped You don't have a guide.
Speaker 2: You don't have a person.
Speaker 6: A lot of comments when we was coming up, you had somebody that gave you guidance before you hit that stage, and you kind of knew the boundaries and what you could and could not do. You kind of got taught as you were growing up in the game. You don't have nobody at a club anymore. That's teaching somebody. Hey, when you're gonna go out there and do this five minutes, let's make sure this five minutes is tight. Let's let's do what we talked about. Blah blah blah. They don't have that. They just jump up there and go for it, and whatever happens happens, and sometimes they fall flat, sometimes they do well.
Speaker 2: You just don't know what's gonna have fifty to fifty and viral is more important to them than results of that craft. Oh so viral, Yeah I went viral? Well, bro broh, viral for what. This dude ain't earned no stripes none. You have to be funny, yeah, dog. Nobody pays to see a comedian to make statements Dave Chapelle is funny.
Speaker 7: He's funny.
Speaker 2: You may not like it because you in one of the groups he talking about, but I understand that. And the dude is funny, but he's he's a comedy legend. No, And and I looked at the joke and I thought about it in every angle, and no way to make that funny way, It's just no way to make that funny. And and you're looking at a man's life who's gone, an innocent black man life who's gone at the hands of a racist police officer. Whatever he did, he wasn't supposed to die. Yeah, he could fix their lines.
Speaker 1: Of common sense though.
Speaker 3: Yes, but you know.
Speaker 7: Tommy is absolutely right. Tommy said it right.
Speaker 2: We had a group of men man who were on the stage and go, hey, my man, listen to me that joke you just did you know what was wrong with that die?
Speaker 7: You broke too much of the It's some words in comedy you can't use.
Speaker 2: It's some things. It's about two hundred and fifty don'ts in comedy. You got to learn them to hundred and fifty don't You can do whatever you won't do, but you need to learn them don'ts.
Speaker 7: Boy, because it's some real don'ts out there. Man, he just learned a new one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, can put some damn clothes on.
Speaker 2: They're gonna tell you that too. What you weigh what you weighing on stage?
Speaker 7: Just up the trash jokes, trash houseit come.
Speaker 9: On, bro, all right, moving on, junior. We all know that you think Steve's super Bowl party just can't be topped. It was the best ever.
Speaker 10: But I beg to differ because Floyd Money Mayweather dropped over a million dollars one point three million to be exactly, on a suite at the Super Bowl so he and thirty four of his closest friends could watch the game.
Speaker 2: Floyd posted Shirley Floyd comment right there, Shirley, that comment right there was unfair.
Speaker 7: It ain't got nothing to do with how much money you spent.
Speaker 2: Good as.
Speaker 7: We spread went me in. No damn how much you spent a million dollars?
Speaker 1: Yeah, spread about.
Speaker 2: Yeah had.
Speaker 10: Floyd posted a picture of the eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars contract for the suite and then the two hundred and eighty one thousand for this for the suite as well. That adds up to thirty three thousand dollars per person. Okay, you hear me, Steve Junior, I don't I don't have thirty three thousand per person.
Speaker 1: I would ask them to do that for me.
Speaker 2: Well, I got a question, don't Floyd live? I wish you would make you close.
Speaker 7: We really are.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 10: Coming up twenty minutes after the hour, Hey, Junior, our poet laureate wrote a special poem for his wife and he wants you to hear it on her way to work.
Speaker 9: Keep back into it right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show, all right, Steve taking away, it's time for Junior in this poem, Well.
Speaker 2: Hope, ladies and gentlemen, coming to you with his first Valentine's poem for his wife. Ladies and gentleman Jr.
Speaker 1: Thank you, uncle.
Speaker 8: I don't want you to give me that much credit. I just want to just talk to my wife and let her know that this is one of your gifts today. And you know this is uh, this is something that I really wrote from my heart, and it's called Happy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Bay.
Speaker 8: And I know you're in the car right now, so I know you got about twenty minutes forre You get to work, so just marinate on this as you get to work. Here we go, Happy Valentine's Date to my beautiful wife. You have added so much value into my little life. It seems like I've been giving you gifts since September, and I'm bringing it up so you can remember. I'm sure you didn't give me anything but a card. So how about taking me to dinner?
Speaker 4: Is that so hard?
Speaker 8: Please don't think I'm being silly. I really want too for me at Chili's. I love you so much and it shows. That's why reading this on ass so everyone knows. Happy Valentine's Day, bab, I want to go to Chilis the endom.
Speaker 2: You didn't run it by nobody to Well, what Tomma just said. The problem with comedians today. I ain't got nobody telling that. You got to sitting right here guidance. That's what your as just did on the radio.
Speaker 1: Happy Valentine? Is that so hard? Is just so hard to just take me to Chilis? I just want to just take me to dinner one time. I don't see.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you what your wife is thinking about your poem right now. You could take that poem in the bathroom with you and wipe yourself.
Speaker 7: That's what you.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, did you hear what you said?
Speaker 1: Yea, I said, I just want to go to Chili's. I don't think that's bad.
Speaker 2: The issue you said, you've been buying your gifts since September.
Speaker 7: You just bringing it up so she can't remember.
Speaker 1: But ain't I been buying your since September? I don't see where I lie at.
Speaker 7: And now your little last wants to go to Chili's for two.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, I told so much truth and now y'all missing it.
Speaker 2: Ye we missed.
Speaker 7: You might not know Chili for this the damn show be Chili.
Speaker 6: When you go to Chili's after we get off the air, can't you go to Chili by yourself and get you yes?
Speaker 1: You know, just just just go ahead and just admit I told the truth.
Speaker 3: I have been. Yes.
Speaker 7: No, lie, are you listening to the truth we're telling?
Speaker 3: You? Know?
Speaker 5: You word?
Speaker 9: You got the whole word.
Speaker 6: You're gonna be singing. You're gonna be singing the cheerless song. I want my baby back, baby back, baby back.
Speaker 3: Then I want my.
Speaker 2: That part.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna fix it.
Speaker 10: Had time to hear it again coming up at thirty four, the album. We'll play around and one has to go right after this Happy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 11: You're listening hard Morning Show.
Speaker 9: All right, guys, here we go. It's time for one has to go truffles, sushi, caviar? Which one sushi?
Speaker 1: What Valentine Day?
Speaker 9: Well, you know he's not gonna say caviar.
Speaker 1: You know that, Tommy boy, I like Trump.
Speaker 2: Some sushi.
Speaker 7: Trum just got Trump the last throw him down trumbles?
Speaker 1: What is yours? Trumbles?
Speaker 2: If I gotta get rid of.
Speaker 8: Something, Yeah, Junior, I'm gonna get rid of I'm gonna get rid of trumples I ain't never had, Okay, all right, all right.
Speaker 2: Well well Jr. You shouldn't vote. Okay, we gotta work on your pallette. One of the you ain't never had, trustle right and ignorant. A point you have a bad day.
Speaker 10: One has to go chapstick, lotion, deodorant, m oh b thusday.
Speaker 9: Don't you say chapstick.
Speaker 2: Steve Harvey put that los on his hips. Now we're gonna get that load. Hell yeah, I put a whole lot on his I was deoderan on his Lipsta had that damn be older?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you got to have lotion, man, and you.
Speaker 7: Guys don't have chapstick, and you need some blue blocks.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 10: One has to go profanity, lying sex? Which Valentine?
Speaker 2: Lying or sex?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: How as we're gonna get the sex if we don't lie, we are quick second without profanity.
Speaker 9: We'll come back to that one. You all thinking about that one, a little boy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a horrible all right.
Speaker 9: One has to go TV music, your cell phone? Which one?
Speaker 2: TV? I'm on TV. I ain't got to look at that.
Speaker 3: I need that.
Speaker 1: Ready to lie let him I'm on TV.
Speaker 2: Ah this boy something right here?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 1: You can care what he said?
Speaker 7: Just like a new star.
Speaker 2: Moment?
Speaker 3: Right? Why do I?
Speaker 7: Why do I need to watch TV? When I make it?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 10: One has to go cardio, cold plunge, massage, audio, cold plumbs.
Speaker 1: Oh for me, cold plunk has to go.
Speaker 2: Stupid ass in that water. I get rid of the massage. Oh I don't like massage. Boy.
Speaker 6: The sun the sun is looking at his radio like nothing, just just confused about you.
Speaker 1: The massage.
Speaker 2: That's the difference between our careers right there.
Speaker 1: I don't want the masada.
Speaker 10: All right, We're gonna go back to this. When profanity lying sex, one.
Speaker 2: Has to go profanity, O can't.
Speaker 3: I just think?
Speaker 2: Okay, so so lying, you know, I gotta give lying.
Speaker 1: Then I'm just gonna tell the truth and half sex. I'm just gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: Tell the truth.
Speaker 7: You're not gonna handle You're not gonna have no marriage.
Speaker 2: That stupidest thing you ever said it right there, I'm stupidest thing you've ever said it right there.
Speaker 7: If you stop lying, you ain't gonna haven no marriage.
Speaker 2: Boy, boy, boy, quite a minute, boy, damn it. How do you think many people are steal together?
Speaker 7: Why are you talking about? You ain't gonna lie no more?
Speaker 1: Well, I can't stop cousining. Sex is involved.
Speaker 3: I got you.
Speaker 1: If I tell the truth and just get the sex, you have no ideal.
Speaker 2: This commits. You're gonna find yourself here if you stop lying, you know in your life, stop lying.
Speaker 9: You're here yourself.
Speaker 1: The truth again?
Speaker 7: All right, there you go.
Speaker 9: Coming up next, it is the next when today's line.
Speaker 2: You ain't finna make.
Speaker 10: It happy Valentine's Day with right stop telling people I'm your mentor.
Speaker 9: You're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today. The subject is he regifted a teddy bear she gave him. We'll get into that find out what that's all about on this Valentine's Day. But now it's time for the nephew and the prank phone call what you got for us?
Speaker 2: Neph Let's talk about something that's very serious.
Speaker 6: On Valentine's A lot of people get overlooked and not appreciated, man, and it's just it's sad, really is It's sad. So today's prank, y'all? Is Number two's need of Valentine's too?
Speaker 2: Number two Valentine's what what?
Speaker 9: What something?
Speaker 3: I mean?
Speaker 6: These people are out there not getting any kind I mean, y'all, so y'all so man, y'all, y'all have no compassion man Number two, Wow, cat Dog, if you would.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, my name is Eric. I gotta give you guys a call. I gotta delivery. I gotta make there tomorrow for Valentine's for who Kendrew Kendre, Yeah, Kendrell lives here. That's my wife. But I didn't order. I didn't order anything for her for her from Valentine's Day. I'm supposed to be there between seven and seven thirty. You guys are first on my list tomorrow morning for or Valentine, and I got like seven eight boxes here. That's uh, that's coming to you all play So all right, I can let me let me let me ask you this. Are you at six West Down? Is that you? Yeah? That's me? But uh again, there's there must be some clerical error typo because like I just told you, man, I didn't boxes in ten it's about seven boxes. But I mean, I mean, just looking at the total here, that adds up to about six hundred something dollars. I mean, I got flowers. No partner, We just gonna I'm just gonna take it to dinner and we're just gonna do our thing. But there was there was there was no delivery schedule from me enough, especially not at at seven o'clock at no partner. You got it. It's there something wrong? Well you are you used to I'm not gonna be there? Are you not gonna be there tomorrow morning? Sir? Oh yeah, I'm gonna be here. But uh, as far as accepting a delivery that I didn't order and didn't pay for, that's not happening. Man. Well let me tell you. I got flowers, two boxes that are lingerie, several boxes that are sex toys. We'll all all that stuff. I have all that stuff loaded to be delivered tomorrow at seven am. And dude, obviously there's a communication breakdown between you and me player because I didn't order that, and right, but you're telling me to have the But what the problem I'm having is that you're telling me I have the right address. You know the name of the person Kendrick, which is your wife. Right, yeah, yeah, so far, so good man. But as far as me ordering that, dude, I'm not. I'm not. I'm not accepting it because I didn't pay for it. I did not order I mean, I mean it's already it's already paid. Let me let me just look at the name here on the here is here is right here. Okay, we got Devn.
Speaker 2: What would you say?
Speaker 3: I said, Devon? That's that's who make the purchase. Oh no, no, no, no, okay, that's my wife's ex husband. So even you and him are in cahoots with each other to do this and try to upset me. But guess what you succeeded. All right, So I'm gonna make this total Listen to you. I listened to you, so you listen to me. This is what I want to make abundantly clear to you. I understand you have a job to do, but if you bring those roses and all of that stuff past my house tomorrow, this is what's gonna happen. Those roses, those storms. I'm gonna put them somewhere so far up your rear end that the only way that they see sunshine is when you open your mouth. So do not, I repeat, do not. You and Devin, y'all can take this and you can do whatever y'all want with it. Y'all can play with the sex toys. Y'all can do whatever you want to red roses, petals and all that other stuff. Y'all can do what you need to do. Not show up at my crib tomorrow, because it ain't gonna be a happy Valentine's Day for nobody involved. That's what I'm okay. But here's the deal. As a delivery person, I am obligated to make the drip. I have to make this drive or then I don't get you know, I get chewed out that I didn't do my job, because that's something okay, So what would what would you rather be chewed out or half throws up your rear end. Let's hold down, let's load down in. What you're not gonna do is to hold off stop in the do just some flexible you bring you bread, Okay, all right, I'm gonna do the flowers. I'll use the sex toy for you. So you got a choice and you got flowers. You. Let's let me let me say this with isaurs. Be as professional as possible. You say, I'm trying to be as pool as possible, but you ain't listening to me. Do not bring them to every Okay, you can drop them off at the curve, then you get credit for and whoever walk past and up and down the street they can pick it up. But do not come to my front door and ring my doorbell asking me to sign and accept nothing. It ain't have to drop them off at the door, sir, I'm telling you now, I've gotta drop them off at the door. The problem I'm having is you telling me you're gonna stick some flowers up my Now we got a problem just listening to this whole scenario. I'm just curious. Is it possible that maybe Devin does something for her that you gonna do? Hey, man, you what what's where are you going at with this? All I'm telling you is demand your business and don't make this drop. Why am I doing whatever it is that den that? Why am I gonna do this that Devon has purchased for her? Why? Don't need to ask Devin because he better not show his face up over here. You can take it home and give it to you your girl if you want to. I'm not giving my girl anything that I am buying for her. I'm not doing now you think so? If you if you're not gonna give your girl anything that you didn't buy for her, why am I gonna accept something for my girl that I didn't buy for her. I ain't come home now telling you that you gotta accept it. But I'm saying, make rem and you bring out in my house. I gotta accept it. And I'm telling you now, don't even bring it to my house. Maybe maybe mister Devin know what she likes. She looks like obviously she's gonna watch him no more. She knows me an hedoy of the flower delivery person, just like her ex husband. I'm swoop and mom whooping. That's all I got to say two words for bringing that woo. So you might as well come on now so you can go home after you get to that wooman. Okay, okay, okay, let me let me say this. At the end of the day, I'm gonna say this is Comley already told me Yo, she's gonna do something like this. He told me that. Who'd you say? Who the hell already told me you was gonna like this? Who the hell is Tommy? Nephew Tommy, Isaiah. This is nephew Tommy for the Steve Harvey Morning Show. And guess what, Isaiah, your girl Kendrew got me to pray. Phone call you? You know what you Kendrew, Devin, all of y'all can show up tomorrow and all of y'all gonna get portions of this talentine to day. Oh you gotta your brother chance to cool down now?
Speaker 6: Man, I.
Speaker 3: To my sweet one and only Kendre with all that is in me. I love your baby girl to death. Do us park And it almost came early.
Speaker 2: But I love you.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: But I fixed it at the end. Call you see what I'm saying. See how I did that?
Speaker 11: No, I fixed it.
Speaker 1: You almost had him ready to fight her sister.
Speaker 2: It was like, I think any name, I think any name I have said.
Speaker 9: It was she was ready to roll my son, looking for you.
Speaker 2: Tom.
Speaker 7: The part when you called back and said the man, so don't number.
Speaker 2: Twos need love.
Speaker 7: Cracked. Oh you got to beat us.
Speaker 9: And right before he said that, don't say anything stupid.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 7: She was crushed at first, ye and she got then the anger set.
Speaker 1: In and then to hell with it.
Speaker 10: Everybody coming up next. It's the Strawberry Letter for today and the subject is he regifted a teddy bear she gave him. We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show.
Speaker 9: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 10: And if you need advice on relationships, works, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're gonna read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 2: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 2: It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 9: Thank you nephew. Subject he regifted a teddy Bear.
Speaker 10: She gave him Dear Stephen Shirley, My honey and I are on shaky ground and I'm not in a loving mood. This Valentine's Day, we separated our two year I mean, we celebrated our two year anniversary and Valentine's Day on Sunday because he has a flight on Valentine's Day, he's a flight attendant, so he flew in on Sunday and met me at a hotel for our little staycation.
Speaker 9: We ordered room.
Speaker 10: Service and he had his friend drop off my gifts. He got me a necklace with a diamond and crusted two on it for the two years we have been together. I also got a Teddy bear wearing a T shirt that said I Love You, and I got a bottle of Cree perfume. When I hugged the bear, it smelled just like the new Ysel perfume that I want. My boyfriend looked puzzled when I asked if he sprayed the bear with perfume. That's when I knew for a fact that he did not buy me the teddy bear. Then I had a flashback of going to his house earlier in the week and getting his mail and packages and putting them in his house. I remember that the big box smelled like ysel perfume, but I didn't pay it any mine. In the middle of the night, I asked him about the bear, and he couldn't tell me where he got it.
Speaker 9: I kept him up.
Speaker 11: Till three thirty a m.
Speaker 10: And he finally said he texted his friend that bought that brought the gifts over to the hotel, and his friend said he opened all of the packages and thought he was supposed to bring the bear too, so his friend messed up. Understandable, But who scents the bear is my question. He swears he doesn't know who sent it, and the box has mysteriously disappeared. Did he fly out to spend Valentine's Day with a teddy bear, lady? Or is he really working?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 9: We do know one thing.
Speaker 10: Somebody is lying, somebody, either your man or his friend, and since he's not offering any kind of believable explanation, he can't figure it out. He doesn't know what to say or anything. I'm going to say, you're man right now, because what would be the reason for his friend to lie to you. He's not dating you. He tried to hold it down for his friend, that's all. But he just made it worse.
Speaker 9: I will say this.
Speaker 10: Your man is a flight attendant, like you said in the letter, So the opportunity is there for him to go wherever he wants, see whoever he wants all of that, I mean, whenever he wants everything, without you ever ever knowing about it. Okay, So what you're thinking could very well be what it is that he's cheating or some woman send him the teddy Bear. You have this little suspicious perfume teddy bear that he claims he knows nothing about.
Speaker 9: So I just say, go with your gut, try to find out.
Speaker 11: What you can.
Speaker 9: There's definitely more to this story.
Speaker 2: Steve man o man oh man, Can I tell everybody how much I disagree with my co host on this damn letter?
Speaker 9: I knew we were gonna say that.
Speaker 2: How hell did you come up with that? You just gonna end these people relationship off a damn teddy Bear?
Speaker 7: Are you for real?
Speaker 9: I'm very.
Speaker 2: There's nothing in this letter that says this man is cheating.
Speaker 9: Go I knew you were gonna lie.
Speaker 7: God, he regifted a teddy Bear.
Speaker 2: She gave him. Stop Steven, she my honey on shaky ground. Yeah, I'm not in a loving mood this down of time, and say we celebrate two year anniversary Valentine's down on Sunday because he has a flight on Valentine's Day. He's a flight attendant, so he flew in on Sunday, met me at a hotel for our little staycation. He ordered room servant. We had his friend drop off my gifts. See he go to loophole in this hole, he had his friends drop off like he got me a necklace with a diamond and crusted two on it for the two years we've been together. I also got a Teddy Bear wearing a T shirt that said I loved you. And I got a bottle tree perfume. When I hugged the bed, it smelled just like the new Wild sal perfume that I want. My boyfriend looked pusser when I asked if he sprayed to bed with perfume. That's when I knew for a fact that he did not buy me the teddy Bear. Okay, that could be true. That's when I knew for a fact that he did not buy me the teddy Bear.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 2: Then I had a flashback going to his house early in the week, getting his mail and packages and putting them in the house. I remember that big box, like why, I said, perfume. I didn't pay it any mind. In the middle of the night I asked him about the bear, and he couldn't tell me where he got it. I kept him up to three eight thirty. He finally said he text his friend and bought the gifts to the hotel. And his friend said he opened all the packages. Now see this is where the boy he got you at. You had smelled a box earlier at the house your boy friends, not knowing you, did this right.
Speaker 7: Your boyfriend unknowingly said to you he had.
Speaker 2: His friend said he opened all the packages and he bought He thought he was supposed to bring the bad tooth. Hello, that go to loophole, and he just jumped in it. He did not lie to you about the bear. He did not lie to you about possessing the bear. He didn't lie about how you got the bed. His friend opened and thought he was supposed to bring the bad tooth. So his friend messed up, and that's understandable. But who who sent the bear is my question. He swears he don't know who sent the box. And he has Missterisley disappears. He cleaned, he flat out clean, clean out. He got the bear. His boy thought he was supposed to bring the bear too, because the fox didn't have a name on it.
Speaker 7: Hello, so he thought he was supposed to bring the bear too.
Speaker 2: Why would the dude bring the bear if it had a name on it, He would have covered for his boy. Oh, I got you.
Speaker 7: You're wrong to that.
Speaker 10: Part two of today's Strawberry Letter coming up. Steve's response part two at twenty three minutes after today's subject is he regiveted a teddy bear?
Speaker 9: She gave him. We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 10: All right, come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject he regiveted a teddy bear?
Speaker 9: She gave him.
Speaker 2: You know, people sometimes me and surely have opposite response to these letters, and this is one of those moments. Sley broke this, surely broke up this relationship on a bunch of I mean, just first of all, Shirley said, Charley said, somebody's lying.
Speaker 7: I ain't heard a lie in this letter. I did not see a lie in this letter.
Speaker 2: Then she said and it got to be her man, this lie so far in the letter, and I'm approving to you. The man ain't told no lie. And then Shirley tried to blame the man's job on the reason why he lying. Shirley, listen to me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because he's a flight attendant. He could do whatever he wants and she's not with him all the time.
Speaker 2: If you drive a Pepsi truck, you can do whatever you want. If you're a wober driver, you can do whatever you want. Radio show, you can do it.
Speaker 7: Hello, So what is you blaming it on the dude being a fight attended force?
Speaker 2: That was real shaky, y'all, stay stay out of my and your answer.
Speaker 7: No, I ain't talking to you. I said what you said?
Speaker 2: Your answer trying to break up a.
Speaker 9: Lion.
Speaker 2: Sureley said, somebody lying in this like lying and letter. The man is a flight of course, so he came in early because to spend Valentine's together, because he got a flight on Valentine's statement. He's a flight attendant. So he flew in on Sunday, met me at a hotel fire staycation. He got room surface, bought her diamond bracelet, everything, and she got a teddy bear wearing a T shirt that said I Love you on him, got a bottle of Creed perfume. Then when she hugged the bad smelled like the new ise hel perfumeed she wanted. My boyfriend looked post When I asked if he sprayed the bed with perfume, he trying to figure out what the hell you're talking about.
Speaker 7: Then I knew for a fact that he didn't buy me the Teddy Bear.
Speaker 2: Then I had a flashback going to his house earlier the week, getting his mail in the packages and putting them in his house. I remember a big box smell just like why I say I perfume, but I didn't pay.
Speaker 7: It any mind.
Speaker 2: In the middle of the night, I asked him about the bear and he couldn't tell me where he got the bear. He kept it up till three thirty am, and I finally said. He finally said he texted his friend and bought the gift to the hotel and his friends singing. I opened all the packages and thought he was supposed to bring the bear too. That's what happened, she even said. So his friend messed up, and that's understandable. Listen to me wasn't no note in the box, wasn't no package on the box, nothing. It could have been some arbitrary somebody trying to hit on the But who sent the bears?
Speaker 1: My question?
Speaker 7: He swear he don't know who's singing.
Speaker 2: He don't know, and this boy don't know who sent it either, because guess what if his boy knew who sent it, he wouldn't have bought that bear up to that hotel. You see what I'm saying. So when the bear showed up, the dude going damn a bath? Too cool, because he took the bear out the and brought it up to the so he were Okay, my boy bought a bath for me for my girl. He don't know nothing about the box at the hotel because he ain't been home. He ain't been home. You took the package in the house. The dude is sweet. He ain't got no alibi because the man is a flight attendant.
Speaker 7: Don't mean he cheat. And Shirley was wrong.
Speaker 2: In my response. I didn't say nothing when you were sitting up in there line this man. But now you are trying to break up this family and I'm not gonna let you do it. So sister, let me explain something to He swear he don't know who sent it, and he must not have, and neither did his boy. Ors his boy wouldn't open up that box and bought it to him. He just say, hey, look man, you girl brought this box in because this way out of did it? He had a bad from the other chick, So I took the bell over to my house. He wouldn't open that box up and set that bat down in that damn hotel?
Speaker 7: What dude do that? We way better than that.
Speaker 2: So now he swear he don't know who said it, and the box has mysteriously disappeared and through the box away track?
Speaker 7: Did he fly?
Speaker 2: Just being Valentine's Day with the Teddy Bear? Lady, he working?
Speaker 3: He working?
Speaker 2: Or is he really working? Yes, he's really working. He's really working, ma'am. The man loves you. He told you he loved me. He gave you bad what I love you on it. You hugged the teddy Bear. If he done knew that a girl sitting in that Teddy Bear, if he didne knew it has preyed on it. If he'd knew it came from somebody, he wouldn't have brought that box.
Speaker 9: Down there, Nor would his if he had, if he had known.
Speaker 2: If anybody had known, his buddy ain't gonna open up that box and bring that bat of that hotel, should The dude says, God, damn stupid.
Speaker 7: And for you to accuse this man of being a cheetah.
Speaker 9: Because questioning it, I said he could it could be saying she's.
Speaker 2: Somebody lying in the h there's the story. There ain't no more to the story.
Speaker 3: There is.
Speaker 9: See where is he going on Valentine's Day?
Speaker 7: To work?
Speaker 2: Sureley, you know they have flights on Valentine This letter is so you you know what shery. Yes, they have flights on Christmas. I don't know if you've been around. I do know that on your anniversary they have flights. On Valentine's Day they have Sureley, on your birthday they have flights. I know they have flight They have flights on fourth July. They have flights everywhere. For you to destroy this man, and I'm not going to let you do. And so far, based on the evidence in this letter, your man is in the cliff. Enjoy your comments and enjoy your gifts, and please don't listen to this woman.
Speaker 10: And Happy Valentine today, you forgot to say that. Leave your comments as well, you just you just let them where I have one. Leave your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter on Instagram and Steve Harvey at them and check out the Strawberry Letters podcast on the free iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 9: Coming up next, it is Junior and Sports Talk a lot right after this you're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show.
Speaker 9: It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk. What you got Junior?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, the numbers are in from who all watched the super Bowl? And man they are up there.
Speaker 8: Man, it was one hundred and twenty four zero point five million people watched the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: That is the second largest broadcast ever. Okay, ever, the only thing top that was the moon landed the moon landing. Wow, but that's big. Yeah, that's big.
Speaker 2: They didn't even have one hundred and twenty four million TVs back. The super Bowl is the biggest thing if anybody watched all of course.
Speaker 1: There for Oh and also man, you know and you know Usher did that.
Speaker 8: Man, I mean, I don't know why everybody's confused about what us did at halftime.
Speaker 1: Man, he was outstanding. He was outstanding.
Speaker 2: I said it best.
Speaker 1: After time show, Ama tell.
Speaker 2: You right now, I've already made a prediction on who's gonna building the next halftime.
Speaker 7: We got Taylor Swift. They don't keep letting all these black as people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let all these black people.
Speaker 7: There's some white people right now going where are.
Speaker 2: The white.
Speaker 1: Worry? I mean, come on, they're gonna start mark the dream doctor dre Rihanna now shutting up in here.
Speaker 2: You got that guy in the crowd on people's shoulders, Little Johnny, what's going on here?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: The white well two balls.
Speaker 2: To Uh that was loud John Louis John.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all right, well we gotta get ready now for the All Star Weekend. Man, you know they're doing something different year. Man, they have an HBCU Classic at the All Star Weekend. Man, Virginia Union and Wisdom Sailor they play. They playing HBCU Classic Game at the All Star Weekend. And then you know, man, they got the Celebrity Game.
Speaker 1: But yes, who the coaches is?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Did you see that? Stephen A.
Speaker 8: Smith and Shannon Shaw gonna be the coaches for the for the Celebrity All Star Game?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, shame Shaye Shape.
Speaker 2: Shay Shape. Man, he gonna be one globe. But you know you gonna see how that go.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. I didn't know he was gonna be a coach.
Speaker 2: But they are.
Speaker 8: They taking the first take. They're gonna make them both the coaches for the Celebrity All Star Game. Playing in the All Star Game, the Celebrity All Star Game.
Speaker 1: This is Jennifer Hudson.
Speaker 8: Jay hudd gonna be in the All Star Game. Medal world piece. Hope, ain't no fight if he gonna.
Speaker 3: Be in that.
Speaker 1: She playing too, but she's playing. Yeah, she played in the Celebrity Game. Yeah, that's dope.
Speaker 2: And then we got c J.
Speaker 1: Stroud and Michael Parsons, both of them.
Speaker 3: C J.
Speaker 8: Stroud gonna show you played basketball too, man, Come on now, yeah it is man, we'll talk about Then we got all weekend for this man, So we're gonna get ready for the All Star Game. I'm excited about it. Three point contests, Yeah, they got the skills Challenge. We're gonna have a bunch of things to do, so we won't see what happens this weekend.
Speaker 2: Is Mike Epsen it.
Speaker 9: Oooh all right, thank you, Junior.
Speaker 10: Coming up at the top of the hour, Steven daughter wants to know if she's wrong for encouraging her daddy to be a player.
Speaker 9: We'll talk about that right after.
Speaker 10: You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, Steve, this is from Karenne in Salt Lake City. Carenn says, my dad is in a nursing home and he asked me to pick up a few things for him to and drop them off. He wanted a pack of Valentine's Day cards and three silk flower bouquets. I didn't ask him any questions. I dropped the stuff off on my way to work. The receptionist peeked into the bags and told me that I'm part of the problem. I asked for clarity. She said, my dad flirts with several of the women and he has them bickering over him, and he loves the attention. I asked her, well, what else do they have to do here? She didn't like my response.
Speaker 3: L O L.
Speaker 10: I can't wait to hear what happens on Valentine's Day at the nursing home.
Speaker 9: Am I wrong for supporting my dad's antics?
Speaker 5: Hell?
Speaker 2: No, all Yeadon, Let Pop live his best life. He probably ain't never been in this position. They all at the nursing home they right there. Hey, hey, baby girl, bring me stacking them Valentine card, three of them, simplecade, make them all different. Yeah, I't fining. I got I got some mess I got to handle. This is for Jlinda. Yeah, this is for Phyllis. Yeah, this is for Roberta.
Speaker 9: Glinda, Phyllis and Roberta.
Speaker 1: I love it in the nursing home.
Speaker 9: So she's not wrong. Just do her thing, help her dad.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about the lady receptionist.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, she got mad because she said, what else do we have to do in here? Let them have fun?
Speaker 2: Yeah, les probably enjoyed it the attention. They got something to do.
Speaker 9: Yeah, all right. This one's from Devon in Southfield.
Speaker 10: He says as a man, when I'm out with my girlfriend and her friends, I will pick up the check. It Usually it's usually just my girl and her best friend who just lost her boyfriend to cancer. I feel terrible for her, so I include her in a lot of her outings. She's getting too comfortable though. The last two times we all went out, she ordered her food and another full entree to go for later. It's not about the money, because I am good on that part. Is that she does it without asking do I need to bring this up to my girlfriend? Or we should we just stop inviting her out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's one of those, one of them. But you know she's taking advantage of it. She being grateful and let me get this and a plate to go to because you know, when you ain't spending your money, you reckless with it. She say something to your girl, or just don't invite her just instead of all the time every nine yd, just invite every nine. Then she lost the boy for any cancer. You know, we feel sorry for it and all like that. Yeah, cancer is a horrible disease and you know, but that ain't your job.
Speaker 6: Though, ain't do you mind if I get a little something to take.
Speaker 3: On your time?
Speaker 2: No, we ain't doing all that. Yeah you know, yeah, start going down there with a junior. The Chiles get that too.
Speaker 1: So much. It till again.
Speaker 2: More than she's taking a whole statement. Trouble.
Speaker 10: It's not the point you know that she or he's got. It's not the money, because he's got the money.
Speaker 7: It's not that.
Speaker 9: It's just that she's getting too comfortable.
Speaker 7: People take advantage of it.
Speaker 2: People don't like that. That ain't you ain't doing that with your money.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's it's nice of him to even invite her on their outings.
Speaker 11: He doesn't even have.
Speaker 3: To do that.
Speaker 7: Well, well, you little heavy ass ain't coming next time.
Speaker 9: It said nothing in here about her size.
Speaker 1: If you're taking a plate to go, if and you got a whole nother entree, a full entree.
Speaker 12: Cook, you know, she's just down and dealing with grief and she doesn't want to cook.
Speaker 2: She's getting well, you know, And what grief got to do with cooking?
Speaker 1: You don't feel like you don't feel like it.
Speaker 2: You're you're still hungry. Grieve, Yeah, but you're sad.
Speaker 1: And if you could get a meal to go and it's cooked, that's all.
Speaker 7: Man, You better you better get one of them absent all you've got do dash of some.
Speaker 1: Dash, all right?
Speaker 10: Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 9: Okay, guys.
Speaker 10: According to the rumor Mills, Scottie Pippen's ex wife Larsa Pippen and Michael Jordan's son Marcus Jordan have broken up.
Speaker 9: Now if this is true, she handled it like.
Speaker 10: The younger generation does by unfollowing him on social media and deleting all of his pictures from her social media accounts.
Speaker 9: She is forty nine years old, but that's how she did it.
Speaker 10: Larsa Pippen also posted a poll on an Instagram story asking her followers quote, should your friends unfollow your ex? Marcus Jordan has also unfollowed Larsa and deleted all of her photos from his social media accounts. Sunday, he was watching the Super Bowl game with his dad Michael.
Speaker 8: Ooh, gotta people relieved he can go back to trash talking now because Mike Allays had one.
Speaker 3: Up on you.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's so happy. Mike always got one up on Scotty. Look, man, Scottie Pipple was a great player. Man. That boy was a bad plass.
Speaker 7: He's a hooper now saying you just as good as Michael and I can.
Speaker 1: But the kicks going with your Yeah, your.
Speaker 9: Son sonoy. Do they have a podcast together?
Speaker 7: Who got a podcast?
Speaker 9: Larcra and Marc Yeah they have a pod.
Speaker 2: Well, if you got asked, did they have a podcast?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 10: What was there on there talking about them themselves? Their relationship and stuff?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 10: Coming up in thirty three minutes after the hour, we will play around and would you rather right after this you're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show, it's time.
Speaker 10: Now for a round.
Speaker 9: Would you rather?
Speaker 10: Would you rather a home cooked meal tonight or go to a five star restaurant?
Speaker 2: Which one we're talking about tonight is in Valentine?
Speaker 9: I just just peered, yeah, as in Valentine.
Speaker 2: I want that five star?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, five stars nice tonight. Oh I better go.
Speaker 6: You trying to go to Chili's. You ain't said nothing but no fire star. You said Chili's right on down there in them two stars, Steve. Now, I'm gonna just go along with the fellas on.
Speaker 9: This five star? Would you rather replace football with reality TV shows or cooking shows?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Why? As we place?
Speaker 9: There's no football right now?
Speaker 10: So you want to watch reality TV or you want to watch cooking shows cooking.
Speaker 6: I'm not watching no damn cooking show and I'm not watching no people all get cuss each other.
Speaker 7: I don't damn do that. I'm not feeling I'm not finn watch nobody.
Speaker 2: But you know when they show the girls, when they do the individual conversations in front of the cameras.
Speaker 13: Uh, they they don't they look like that, them lights, and they'd be just they'd be amazing looking on that. I'll be going, what fielter they got.
Speaker 2: On this hill?
Speaker 8: I'm watching reality TV shows. I like little brawlers, little people. That's wrestling now, Oh my god, I love entertaining. Man, it is entertained. They don't never make it to the top. When they go into the bottom rope and they're getting that ring. Boy, boy, they jumping off the second rope. We gotta see these boys, man, Little brothers must see TV. Little brothers. Don't Discovery Channel, please check it out.
Speaker 2: They don't never jump off the third rope.
Speaker 1: They don't never get off the third that's second too high.
Speaker 7: You jump up on that third rope, that's suicide.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 10: Would you rather remove all your toenails or tell your ex Happy Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: It's gonna take tonails off? Take yeah, wrong with it?
Speaker 7: Wow with fly.
Speaker 2: Valentine. That's all I gotta do is just tell he happy.
Speaker 9: Back, Happy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: You may have to do it.
Speaker 6: I know I never side with that, but I may have to. I just can't let you pull it ten to twenty. To me, that's not all the all of.
Speaker 1: You think Tommy somebody.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, so you're you're going with the toenails Jr.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can take these toews. I'm not re killing nothing with her.
Speaker 2: No, No, you're gonna go six more months trying to grow your nails back.
Speaker 1: Though, if you knew what she did to me, you would to.
Speaker 9: The one that had the baby.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: Yes, with the other guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm surprised you said that. Yeah, I've got madly because it's hot head to heaven. Everything on the bottom gone, everything on the top going. You're losing a lot. Is your cold? You don't have a price. That's a lot of loss in forty nine minutes after we'll close out the show.
Speaker 9: Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show.
Speaker 10: All right, guys, here we are last break of the day on this Wednesday, Valentine's Day. It's also ash Wednesday, Happy ash Wednesday, the start of lent season. So Steve, it is Valentine's Day. We've been dealing with Junior this whole Valentine.
Speaker 1: I've got to get it together. Five o'clock, Lord me.
Speaker 12: Wed big deal, Junior, Come on now, Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: You know that this day is coming. Yeah, I've been.
Speaker 7: Knowing for a long time now, since last year.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, you're you're you're just tired. Juniors, tell the truth.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: See if I say that, I'm gonna get mad at me. Okay, that's all right, man? Do you have so being married? So you have to do this every time?
Speaker 2: Junior? I have to do something on Valentine's Day, I have to do something on Christmas. I have to do something on mother's stake. I have to do something for the anniversary. I have to do something on her birthday.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so what do you what are you doing today? What is it gonna be like today? What is the goal? What's the emotion you're trying to pull out of her today?
Speaker 2: Just just just to let her know that she's thought of, that she's appreciated and love you.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, that's what I can do that I can that's I could do that. I could do that.
Speaker 7: You think you could do that? What you would have made it effort by?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 7: You can't wait till Valentine's say all this picked over mess she finish.
Speaker 2: Go look at even the Edi bowl arrangements they down there that the fruit that ain't right you just, oh, you ain't none of your flowers gonna have pedals on it? You could you wait until the last minute.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I gotta. I gotta dude, that got some.
Speaker 7: Fly Your chocolate fit to be milk? Does you gotta what now?
Speaker 3: I gotta.
Speaker 1: I got a partner of mine, he gotta he got a garden.
Speaker 3: I got.
Speaker 2: I go over there and partner of yours has got a dog garden. He got some what kind of flowers is in his garden? In February? He got him in Atlanta. I'm listening. I'm from the country, crops to live on. Go ahead, I called him.
Speaker 8: He told me just come by there to day and just look at him, and let's see we can get and then we're gonna it's gonna be good.
Speaker 7: Though, it's gonna be good.
Speaker 2: He got a vagro. You ain't got nobody in Atlanta dog that's got it gard. There's got nothing that you can pick that you want to present to your girl.
Speaker 8: Okay, So you think I can't pull it off, I'm gonna see the picture of the flowers on I'm a seat pitch of the I'm gonna see the picture.
Speaker 1: Because you don't believe.
Speaker 2: No no, don't you.
Speaker 7: You've done nothing for me to believe it.
Speaker 2: Ragged as. Come on, I've been buying you yourself system and I just want you to always.
Speaker 10: Okay, you hope you have a good Valentine's Night after that poem?
Speaker 7: Carling, what do you want to ask?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 12: So it's Valentine's Day, and so a lot of people on this day. You know, you may even hear about people.
Speaker 1: Proposing it's anniversary.
Speaker 12: You know, it's the most romantic day of the year. What kind of signs of how do you know that you're that you've found the one? A lot of men out there that they're listening this morning you put your head down?
Speaker 2: Was that too much the question?
Speaker 3: How do you know that?
Speaker 2: You sound different ways? Yeah, but fellas, let's come on, we gotta be if you're talking about how do men know that?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 7: Do men know they found the one?
Speaker 2: Well, it becomes an absolute, it becomes a no comparison.
Speaker 7: I mean, at one point in time, this is how.
Speaker 2: Men decide we getting married. You know what, man, I've been out here. Of all the chicks I have been with, this one right here, this is the best one for me. I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with this chick. I think I can make it her. That's it.
Speaker 7: If you don't have that feeling, then don't do it.
Speaker 2: Just don't do it, and don't do it for any other reason except you can't see yourself living without this person. Now, if you can live without this person, you will find a way to do that. You have got to look somebody that you cannot live without and you don't want to live without it. If that is not the reason, it will not last. I've learned that. I've learned that because I've done it without that.
Speaker 7: In mind, and it does not work. It does not work.
Speaker 2: Then now I've been at fault the majority of the times. Is what happened in my marriage is because but I thought the only example I had was my mother and father. I just thought that's what it was supposed to be. I never saw myself not being married. I never saw myself as a single, single check flying batchel because.
Speaker 7: My father settled a mark.
Speaker 2: That's why. I just saw my daddy do that. And my daddy was just the coldest dude I ever saw. So that's what I emulated. So I tried to be married, and I messed up, made some mistakes and it blew it jacked it up because I didn't really know what it took really to be married.
Speaker 7: I watched this dude do it.
Speaker 2: He just work, showed up, provided protected. I mean, this dude right here, love my mama.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 7: And I tried to duplicate that, but I forgot there was some other.
Speaker 2: Things along the way. And you should only marry a person man that you cannot live without. And if you don't have that feeling, you ain't finna work up to that. You got to go in with that one. And I think that's what causes that's the problem with a lot of divorces. I think we go in getting married with some other ideas in mind, but there's one thing that's locked in for sure. I can't live without this person. If you got that thing, that's a hell of start. Now, all the stuff gonna happen along the way, But if that ain't the starting point, if you cannot say you can't live without him, then you will eventually live without. And that's a hug. Good luck.
Speaker 3: Have you.
Speaker 1: Valan okay.
Speaker 10: For all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, voidware prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents, at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey fm dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show